This picture drew quite a considerable backlash.  Not from Gun Restriction Advocates, but actually and unbelievably, from gun supporters…… they thought is was an unfair extremist presentation of Brady Gun Ban Supporters…..

Those previous folks will probably be quiet now, or, well, maybe not.

You see, before passing restrictive gun laws in Colorado the exact argument (succinctly outlined in the poster) were factually advanced by Colorado Democrats.   Why Women Don’t Need Guns: You May “Feel Like You’re Going To Be Raped, When You May Actually Not Be” – So don’t shoot the would be rapist, you might be wrong.

Hey wait, that sounds remarkably similar to  the “legitimate rape” argument which famed the Democrat’s “War On Women” campaign…. no, wait…

Read More About Colorado House Passing Four Anti-Gun Bills In One Day

About these ads
This entry was posted in 2nd Amendment, Death Threats, Dem Hypocrisy, media bias, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Potus Gun Ban, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Vindication !! Colorado Liberals Exposed In So Many Ways…. Why Women Don’t Need Guns: You May “Feel Like You’re Going To Be Raped, When You May Actually Not Be”…

1. sundance says:

More from Colorado Logic

• michellc says:

Okay a guy has a gun with real bullets and I’m going to stab him with my ballpoint pen.

Cops meanwhile are coming up with training videos telling children and teachers to rush the bad man with a gun because they have to be realistic and it isn’t fair to tell teachers to lock the door and cower in the corner. How about being really fair and allowing kids to be protected by a good guy with a gun?
      Anyone who continues sending their kids to public school is a fool. Take out even all the other bs of your kid not getting an education and being brainwashed, but the fact that schools and LE don’t want to protect your children and instead want children to rush a man with a gun.

2. Dear me. I thought they were pro-choice or something.

3. Sharon says:

So self defense is now inherently considered murder. How Shariah of them: that’s only a few steps removed from the muslim who raped his sister, got her pregnant, and then murdered her to protect the family honor.

• stellap says:

Yes, Sharon, and should the woman who allows herself to be raped in order to save the life of her rapist become pregnant, she can legally murder the child because, after all, it is her choice.

• Isn’t logic wonderful?

• czarowniczy says:

So these nutcakes are saying that if they saw their mothers/wives/daughters being raped (for 30 seconds? WTF did they get that time frame?) they’d just stand by and watch rather than risk killing the rapist? How about the woman we had here who was kidnapped, raped and beaten as three teens drover her around the city for hours? Would they have just allowed that to happen rather than risk injuring another – ugh – human being? Coming from the same group of pricks – err ‘progs – who invented a huge vacuum truck so that they could harmlessly suck to ground squirrels out of the Colorado property they were to build their resource and energy-sucking McMansions on, the logic seems to have a rough fit. God forbid, but let’s hear from them again after they are raped.

• chevymisty says:

They were prairie dogs not ground squirrels. Lol. And they did it because everyone was tired of running them over with their cars because they were EVERYWHERE. If there was a field there was at least one colony if not two or three. They also did it to ship them off to feed endangered ferrets or something in New Mexico or Arizona or something…but yes it was the same people.

• czarowniczy says:

Yeah, we used the terms interchangeably in Utah, slightly different animals but same digging problem. Nasty little SOBs used to cause a lot of damage to sheep when the sheep stepped into their holes. Someone must have been rather successful as the Utah ones are now on the endangered list.

… ship them off to feed endangered ferrets or something in New Mexico or Arizona…you mean they found a use for the dogs or the excess Californians?

• Okay, my mind almost sprung a leak over that statement.

• boricuafudd says:

Besides is not rape, rape unless the Progs say it is.

• ctdar says:

Curious, i wonder what the rape statistics are in NYC & Chicago/gun free zones compared to non gun zone cities?

4. Sharon says:

Actual, this is a completely to-be-expected result with the devaluation of life that began in 1973.

5. chevymisty says:

I told you guys it was getting bad here. You should read some of the comments on the Denver Posts Face Book page on some of these. There is a guy preaching Stalin was a hero…of course they say they are the Colorado communist organization or something like that. I have been fighting with these libtards for a week now and all it does is make my head hurt. They think they are all logical and stuff. I have had my posts removed by the Denver Post even. Honestly I love everything about Colorado except the libtards and the government…which wasn’t even that bad when I was growing up. Damn you Boulder and the i25 corridor where all the liberal freaks from Cali settled in at. I hate you all. Ruining my great state.

6. cajunkelly says:

Sounds like the filthy progs are doing to CO what they say they’re gonna try to do to TX…move from CA to TX and convert the state from Red to Blue.

Of course the conservatives are working the same plan…but the filthy progs fight that tooth and nail. Can’t remember, wasn’t it an Oregon (female hag) politician who was bragging about fighting the conservative influx by attempting to deny them every right possible?

I said a few weeks ago that I, and mine, are circling te wagons…if you’re a filthy prog I got nothin for ya. Stay the hell away from me. Can’t call me racist (neener) cuz it matters not the color of your skin…it.is.the.content.of.your.character. This means I’ve severed …I almost said frienships…but they weren’t truly a friend. There are co-workers I must be civil to in order to conduct business…but business is as far as it goes. Hell, I’ve found I’m more productive now. No chat at the proverbial water cooler. It’s head down, get the job done and go home.

I refuse to consort with those I consider to be a threat to my liberty and those who do not love my country as it was founded. As Sharon said, the enemy is inside the wire. I have no intention of making them feel welcome inside it.

• sundance says:

Whoot :D That comment gave me a wonderfully patriotic tingly feeling :D YOU are SOOO RIGHT…. The enemy is inside the wire

• Patriot Dreamer says:

New Hampshire with the “Live Free or Die” state motto, if you can believe it! That Prog. politician doesn’t like the Free State Project.

• JAS says:

These days I speak politics strictly with my wallet. None of my money goes to anyone or for anything made in CA, CO, IL or NY. That simple. We all did that they would rot on the vine…

7. Chip Bennett says:

Whether Russian Socialists, Islamo-fascists, or American Progressives, one thing is consistent: totalitarians hate women.

8. Bongo says:

Well, if the rapist was a black teenager and he was shot by a white female victim, it could end up becoming a complete kangaroo court case like the Zimmerman case. One could imagine Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton leading marches to vindicate the black rapist and demand the arrest of the white female victim. So maybe there is a lesson to be learned here.