Side Splitting Funny – Piers Morgan Loses To RuPaul In TV Ratings….

Piers morgan - barack - michelle - obama

I’ve never even heard of RuPaul’s show or what channel it is on, but this is funny. CNN is circling the drain and Piers Morgan is pulling them down.

About these ads
This entry was posted in 2nd Amendment, Dear Leader - Creepy POTUS Worship, media bias, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Side Splitting Funny – Piers Morgan Loses To RuPaul In TV Ratings….

1. ZurichMike says:

RuPaul is faaaaaabulous (and, as a gay man, I rarely use that word). LOL!
    And RuPaul looks a million times better as a woman than the First Wookie.

• lovemygirl says:

I pray Piers Morgan doesn’t try the drag queen angle for ratings.

• stellap says:

That’s pretty much what I said on Facebook! RuPaul is certainly more entertaining than Piers, and it seems the rest of the country agrees with us.

• WeeWeed says:

+1000000000

• thefirstab says:

Z-Mike! Howdy-do, haven’t seen you post since the holidays, hope you are well and happy in the new year.
      I chuckled at your comment – as someone in and out of the dance world most of my life, I’ve known many gay men, and the overuse of certain words and other “affectations”, IYKWIM. There seemed to be a running contest of who could out-gay the other…. everyone wanted to be Queen Bee.
      RuRu IS the Queen – just diVINE, dahlin’. LOL

2. libby says:

There are fewer bigger liars in the news business than this clown (Actually, apologies to all the clowns out there that I just insulted by calling morgan a clown)

3. Bill says:

I actually thought they were the same person. Do you know for sure they’re not?

4. g8rmom7 says:

I was actually thinking about watching that RuPaul show when I saw the ad for it last night while watching “Tootsie”. I’m serious…I do love that movie. I can’t stomach anything on CNN really.

5. brocahontas says:

Well, RuPaul is FABULOUS!!

6. medtech says:

It funny that you mention RuPaul. He is my wife’s cousin. He’s kind if a hero in our house. And yes my wife is black, and I’m a white man who read thetreehouse.

7. czarowniczy says:

What’s to say – Roux (Louisiana spelling) is entertaining and honest whilst Piers is one of those Brits who comes over here to make the big money he can’t at home and trashes the country that feeds him. We have one here in New Orleans working as a columnist (more like a 5th columnist) for the local newspaper. I just prefer to look at them as I do the monkeys at the zoo who fling poo at the visitors who pay for their room and board.

8. Mike says:

I keep checking back on this web site thinking they would comment on the biggest issue of the day – the attempt at destroying America through illegal immigration.

What do I get ? Nothing. It’s the Last Refuge is intentionally ignoring the single biggest threat, foreign or domectic, for some hidden reason.

• stellap says:

If you find a lack, why not contribute something yourself? There were some things about illegal immigration on the Open Thread this morning. Many times a contribution will lead to a post. In other words, put a positive spin to your commentary, rather than automatically condemning.

• stellap says:

P.S.: Sundance did a post two days ago about immigration. You can always find posts by subject in the “Choose a Topic” pulldown on the top right of this page. Here’s the post I mentioned:

• czarowniczy says:

Gads, have my posts become so tame the ‘national death through illegal immigration’ theme’s lost in the prose? II believe that there’s a good balance in topics here and that the fire-breathing over-the-top rhetoric we see on some other sites is not to be found and that’s a good thing. I think we are past the point of being able to reverse the illegal immigration numbers, they’re heeerrrreeeee and the momentum’s been established for even more to come. Mission I see now is instilling the American values in newbies that have been not only the beacons to so many past immigrants but goals so many of the rest of the wold is inspired by. DD Form 4 I signed 11 times swore me to defend the Constitution and what it stands for, not any group(s) of people, it’s the principles and not the principals. l.

9. BertDilbert says:

Have you not heard? Immigration is supposed to save us and replace our inability to breed at sustainable rates to support the SS medicare Ponzi. Yep, we are going to import the tax base to support the elderly. Now as for Piers, he probably works for the government as a propaganda artist. I remember one day when Piers was bagging on his dislike for County Music. What? That should be a prerequisite before we ever gave him a visa. I would not be surprised for a minute that he is not on the govt payroll here as well as when he was back in the UK..

10. 22tula says:

Mike – Immigration

Adios Amigo

But Immigration Is Not The Biggest Issue. This Is.

The Tree House, especially Sundance does a very good job of lifting the many veils that covers this Truth.