Creepy Obama Worship….. (Video)

dear leaderChris Matthews says President Obama’s inaugural address comparable to Abraham Lincoln. Time magazine says Obama talks in terms too complex for the ordinary earthly person to understand. The Congressional Black Caucus says Obama is fulfilling the Martin Luther King legacy with Obamacare as an example. NBC’s Brian Williams says Michelle Obama is the most fascinating woman since Jackie Kennedy.

President Obama’s campaign director, David Plouffe, says that Washington, and this nation, is not worthy of a man as great as Barack Obama and the opportunity he presents. Newsweek has declared President Obama as the second coming of Jesus Christ.

About these ads
This entry was posted in Dear Leader - Creepy POTUS Worship, media bias, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Creepy Obama Worship….. (Video)

1. jordan2222 says:

“Time magazine says Obama talks in terms too complex for the ordinary earthly person to understand.”

At least, now I know what’s wrong with me. Do I need to repent and be baptized again?

• lovemygirl says:

I just gag at the people who think this con artist is brilliant. Hell, the guy flunked out for partying, but through connections or favoritism got a law degree. Then he spent decades as a community organizer making 30-40K and they think he is an accomplished, successful guy? I guarantee my science and math degrees were least as hard (I know far harder but that is my bias) to get. I guarantee I see through his BS. I guess his worshippers all came from places where the turnip truck lost a few produce.

• elvischupacabra says:

Seriously, y’all. Don’t get too worked up yet. So far, I haven’t seen him on black velvet paintings or as a church candle motif, yet. :lol:

2. NiceRN says:

“This nation is not worthy” No kidding, more like not deserving of this arrogant, narcissistic buffoon! I’ll chip in for a one way ticket to somewhere (far away) and much more worthy of his highness.

3. michellc says:

I just watched this on GP. That is so creepy on so many levels. On a spiritual level, I can’t help but wonder. Anti-christ? Just a lot of people worshiping a false god? Whatever it is, it’s creepy.
    On a earthly level, is he Hitler? Will he be the one to start WWIII?

I’m getting that I want to crawl under the covers and cover my head and pretend there is no world outside feeling again.

• justfactsplz says:

I have wondered if he is the anit christ myself. I feel like hiding under the covers for four more years.

• michellc says:

The entire world will have to start idolizing him first imho. But he is trying his best to have a one world government and didn’t polls show the majority of countries would vote for him if they could?
        He’s evil, that I know for a fact, time will tell I guess if he’s the anti-christ.

4. dizzymissl says:

Posted this on the open thread, but talk about creepy–here is a video celebrating 40 years of abortions:

• lovemygirl says:

I am still creeped out by that ad. My youngest daughter was born at 24 weeks (C-Section to save my wife) and anyone that thinks taking a human life is just a casual thing gets me real hopping mad.

• dizzymissl says:

Then don’t go to any of the libby sites and read about it. Most of them think it is just a swell ad.

• chevymisty says:

Understand you there…I have lost AT LEAST 4 kids. All miscarriages or ectopics…the next jerk off that tells me I never lost a baby will get their head ripped off. They have the gull to tell me there was no baby and use abortion to “prove it.” *twitchtwitch* I would gladly take some of those aborted children and give them a kind loving home where they are wanted.

• michellc says:

I’ve never heard any woman say I’m pregnant with a fetus. As a mom myself, I’ve never been able to comprehend how a woman who has carried a child could defend abortion. They are big fat liars and should be punished severely imho. Nothing sets my hair on fire than hearing a mother say it’s just a fetus or a blob of cells.

• Coast says:

Actually, the argument that I hear is “I should be able to do what I want to my own body”.
            Which causes me to say…well, if you want to rip off your own arm, pluck out your own eye…go right ahead. Just leave the baby alone.

5. Tell me again, he’s not the Anti-Christ? :
    Sit tight; proof is coming. :evil:

6. boudicabpi says:

Came here via a twitter link by Loopyloo.

7. elvischupacabra says:

“Alex, I’d like to try ‘The Anti’Christ’ for one-thousand, please.”

8. elvischupacabra says: