Gun Controls By Executive Order – Biden Lets Agenda Slip…

undefined

The president is going to act,” said Biden, giving some comments to the press before a meeting with victims of gun violence. “There are executives orders, there’s executive action that can be taken. We haven’t decided what that is yet. But we’re compiling it all with the help of the attorney general and the rest of the cabinet members as well as legislative action that we believe is required.”

But you need a more heavy leverage to justify Executive Orders which circumvent legislation. Enter Joe Biden: Washington (CNN) – Vice President Joe Biden described his gun control effort as a “moral issue” when meeting with gun safety advocates and mass shooting victims on Wednesday morning.

“When I think of all the tragedies that we have endured, I don’t think anything has touched the heart of the American people so profoundly as seeing those and learning of those young children not only being shot but riddled with bullets,” he said, referring to the December 14 shooting at the elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut.  (more)

This entry was posted in 2nd Amendment, A New America, Potus Gun Ban, Predictions, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

75 Responses to Gun Controls By Executive Order – Biden Lets Agenda Slip…

1. aliashubbatch says:

So, seeing as how it looks like I don’t have much time left, what firearms would you (anyone) recommend for a newbie like me? I’m thinking a pistol of some sort and a shotgun.

2. nobaddog says:

If they get away with taking my guns they can do whatever they want.Kinda like what they been doing. Bush taught them how to do it to. Hes to blame straight up. Hes the one who started taking our rights.
    The right to keep and bear arms is one of our most sacred rights.

• mcfyre2012 says:

“Bush taught them how to do it to.”

Really? What right did Bush take from you?

• Coast says:

Bush was and is a horrible individual. One of the rights he took away is the life of several thousand of Americans and thousand and thousand of Iraq’s citizen. His invasion into Iraq was based on false and manipulated data, had nothing to do with said stated purpose, and sold to all of us. Please don’t defend this creep. Bush is a war criminal..not a hero.

• kinthenorthwest says:

I didnt vote for GW and was counting the mins until he left office….
          However GW at least got approval for the wars he put us in unlike Obama…Take a look at the wars that Obama has put us in without any approval..Also take a look at the unauthorized Drone attacks by Obama that have killed hundreds of innocent women and children…
          No I didnt vote for Gw, but I sure miss him and would vote for him over Obama anyday.

• czarowniczy says:

The POtuS supports abortion at all stages of development in the US, what’s a few kids overseas to him? I suspect he’s frustrated that he can’t find a way to have drones firing Hellfire’s at opponents here at home. Main difference I’m seeing between him and some gun-toting project thug is he speaks standard English and is less trustworthy.

• Sharon says:

Congress voted (twice) to go to war in Iraq.

• kinthenorthwest says:

And Biden lead the vote and wanted the invasion of Iraq since the 90s look it up guys…
            However all the messes over in the Middle East that Obama has involved us in have had no Congressional approval..

• WeeWeed says:

Oh, for gawd’s sake…… Booooooooooooshhhhh!!! :roll:

• mcfyre2012 says:

I’ve been a frequent visitor to the Middle East…starting with Desert Storm in 1991. I was there several times during the 90’s for Operation Southern Watch, and I was there for Iraqi Freedom, and Enduring Freedom, as well. After retiring from the USAF in 2007, I spent three years in Iraq as a contractor (environmental and hazardous materials specialist). I was there until December 2011, when the troops left. Please don’t try and school me on why we were there and try to blame GW Bush, especially when it was approved by Congress. You call the information for his invasion false and manipulated, but was ALL of that data from all of those different intelligence agencies false and manipulated? (Sounds like global warming!) Watch MSNBC all you want, but there were indeed WMDs in Iraq. Please don’t tell me you forgot that Saddam even used chemical weapons against Iran in the Iraq/Iran war, and used chemical weapons against Kurds in Iraq. As far as nukes…there used to be a lot of radioactive gravel at the base I was assigned to…and have you ever wondered where Syria got their chemical weapons? Might it have been from the massive truck convoys coming from neighboring Iraq just days prior to the US-led invasion?
          In retrospect, we should have invaded Iraq in 1991, rather than be nice and stop at the Kuwaiti border.
          If you really want to place blame, blame the British and the UN’s precursor, the “League of Nations.” After WWI, the Middle East was divvied up, which led to most of the problems that exist today. In other words; progressive/liberal ideas didn’t consider long-range consequences.
          Bush is done. It’s time for you to deal with the present world, and the one who has been in charge for the past four years…and it isn’t W.

Move on already.

• WeeWeed says:

Thank you, thank you, thank you, mcfyre2012 – I get SO frackin’ sick of those lameass talking points I could puke. Thank you for your service – we are indebted, sir.

• texan59 says:

Thanks. After perusing a couple threads, I thought for a minute someone sent me to WND by mistake. While I will never be considered an apologist for Dubya, I do think he did right in the ME. Although he should’ve put a lot more whupass on ‘em. As for his Patriot Act, NDAA and spending money like a drunken sailor, I’m not so forgiving.

• canadacan says:

Thank you little common sense. At last

• Coast says:

I’ll never consider a president (either Bush or Obama) “doing the right thing” when they lie to the American people and send men/women off to a false $4T war. Sure, Saddam had some chemical weapons prior to actually using them…you know, the ones we gave him under Bush I. Please…a little common sense when it comes to history on the last POS prior to Obama. And don’t forget, a big reason Obama got elected was the “change from Bush” concept. Ok…I will move on. Obama is our current corrupt CIC.

• Coast says:

There were no WMD’s in Iraq when we invaded…and their prior nuke program was in complete shut-down, and had been for years. One of the reasons the inspectors were removed early before they could prove that…but it was proven after we blew the place up. Bush himself didn’t give a crap about finding anything other than one single person.

• mcfyre2012 says:

WMDs were found in Iraq, even years after the invasion. There just weren’t massive warehouses full of them…and the military doesn’t advertise what finds…unless there’s an embedded reporter on scene.

You also seem to forget Libya/Gadaffi. There was a three-way nuke program…Iraq funded North Korea for nuke development, and conducted the research in Libya (not Iraq). This was found out by the British (masters at telecommunication spying). Gadaffi quickly rolled over when confronted. That’s why Libya was no factor in the war in Iraq…and no nukes were found in Iraq.

The UN inspectors were a joke. They would announce where they would be inspecting long before they’d conduct an inspection…hence, they never found anything. Sort of like a health inspector telling a restaurant a month in advance the date and time when he will inspect them.

Also, we had been monitoring Saddam since the first Gulf War, and have had bases on the region the whole time; Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, and UAE. The invasion was no spur of the moment act.

I’m no advocate of W, but the “change from Bush” was formulated by the eight year barrage of the anti-Bush media which questioned his every move…but has yet to scrutinize the messiah, Barry/Barrack, at all…and his spending puts W (and all others) to shame.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Times 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

• Don P. says:

Oh yea, you mean the WMDs or chemical weapons. You mean the ones in Syria that have the Russians who moved them (caught on satellite ) so worried and the U.S. watching so closely and I mean spec ops on the ground to make sure Assad doesn’t use them. Yea, Bush lied. They don’t exist.

3. mcfyre2012 says:

Exactly what I thought was going to happen…circumvent the law and issue an executive order…and then…once the Congress votes money to fund the federal regulation created by EO, it may then not be repealed by a subsequent EO. Keep obama a third term or bring in the HildeBeast…and bye-bye guns.

4. aliashubbatch says:

Any firearms that anyone would recommend for a newbie like me while there is still time to get something?

5. howie says:

They are communists. Write this 1000 times on the blackboard til you get it. Then things will start to make sense. I am so tired of the babble about this and that. Communists do not let go of power peacefully.

6. Annie says:

I hate to say it, but Biden is such an insincere piece of crap. He and his liberal cronies pushed through the Brady Bill during the Clinton years. The bill required a five-day waiting period for the purchase of a handgun. In 1991in Wisconsin, Bonnie Elmasri was told upon inquiring about a purchase of a handgun that the state had a mandatory 48 hour waiting period. Her husband was under a restraining order (you know how well those work) and was threatening her and her two children. She feared for her safety. One day after her unsuccessful inquiry about purchasing a handgun, she and her TWO CHILDREN were murdered by her husband. So Joe, is there a moral issue here? Yours is the party that cares so much about women at least that’s what you tell us women. Why did you let this woman and her children die – it was on your watch. She was unable to protect herself and her children against a madman because of politicians like you, Joe.

• Coast says:

Its all crap…its not about protecting anyone, much less children. Its about total control.

• Tino says:

Annie, it was Reagan ( “This level of violence must be stopped. Sarah and Jim Brady are working hard to do that, and I say more power to them.”) that started to support both the Brady Bill and AWB, and later also George H.W. Bush joined the grabbers.

As to the biden idiot’s EO, FBHO. I believe even the kenyan’s own health-care bill prevents gun ban. :)

So, should the PTB desire to convert me (and the other ~100,000,000 law-abiding Americans) into a criminal, there is nothing I can do except be the best criminal I can be. My military service, 25 years of practical shooting competition and firearm instruction may come handy in the years to come. We will see.

As lame and over used as the saying is, I utter it first time: μολὼν λαβέ!

This is so sick, so freaking sad. Unbelievable. Freaking tyrants.

Stay safe out there everybody,

Tino

• WeeWeed says:

Thank you for your service, Tino! Molon Labe, indeed.

• howie says:

A. Executive Branch
          The positions and powers of the President and the Vice President are established in Articles 79-84 in the Constitution of the People’s Republic of China (1982). The NPC elects individuals to fill these positions for a term of five years with a limit of two consecutive terms (Art. 79). Some of the powers entrusted to the President are the promulgation of statutes, the appointment and removal of various State Council members, the issuance of pardons, proclamations of martial law and states of war, as well as receiving foreign diplomats and ratifying or abrogating treaties with foreign nations (Arts. 80-81). The Vice President is to aid the President in carrying out his duties, and may carry out presidential functions delegated by the President (Art. 82).
          The State Council is the government of the PRC under the authority of Articles 85-98. It is the highest organ of state power, and of state administration (Art. 85). The State Council consists of the Premiers, Vice-Premiers, State Councillors, Ministers in charge of ministries, Ministers in charge of commissions, Auditor-General, and the Secretary-General. The State Council’s term of office is five years (Art. 86). The State Council is given a number of functions and powers, including but not limited to: the adoption of administrative measures, rules and orders, submission of proposals to the NPC, creation and execution of a plan for national economic and social development, conducting foreign affairs and concluding treaties and agreements with foreign nations; protection of the rights of Chinese nationals abroad, and exercising any other functions that the NPC may delegate to it (Art. 89).

This is sounding familiar.

B. Legislative Branch

7. howie says:

The President or the congress can do anything they want. Even if unconstitutional. That is why the 3 branches to check and balance. Now. If the SCOTUS does not rule and the Congress does not impeach. We now have a King. I think we have a King. Obama the First.

• czarowniczy says:

I still prefer my one-off Idi Amin title for him.: “His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Alhaji Dr. Barack Hussein Obaman Dada, AA, POtuS, BMF, HMFWIC,.

Offensive? I can only hope…

• WeeWeed says:

Well. Not offensive ENOUGH, I don’t think…..

• czarowniczy says:

I am chastened, I’ll try harder next t time. Hey, how about if he turns cannibal he bite me?
          Good God, I never disliked Carter as much as I do this pretender to the porcelain throne.

• stellap says:

I agree. I disliked Carter, and couldn’t wait to see him go, but he was a piker compared to the Communist now in the Oval.

• WeeWeed says:

I didn’t pay much attention to Carter, for whatever reason. But – the “Father of the Year,” I could berate, namecall, b!tch all night about. Bastage – I despise him and blame him for the complete lack of morals the dems exhibit these last 20 years. For DAYS I could b!tch about the Beelzebubba, but nothing matches the hate I have for the current pretender to the porcelain throne. HIM (to quote good ZM) I despise with the heat of a thousand supernovas. In other words, I’m prolly not good FEMA camp material.

• howie says:

King Barak Amin Odada.

8. kinthenorthwest says:

Im thinking that Obama would be better off if he Banned Biden’s Mouth..

9. Arkindole says:

Nothing “slips” from the mouths of professional liars.
    Their call….they’ll own it.

10. Coast says:

Remember, this radical will be reciting the oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution in just a few days…while simultaneously trying to destroy it. What shame!!

11. Coast says:

Here is the response that I just received from the Obama administration pertaining to the petition asking for Senator Fienstein to be brought up on treason charges:

“Americans may disagree on matters of public policy and express those disagreements vigorously, but no one should be punished by the government simply because he or she expressed a view on the Second Amendment — or any other matter of public concern.”

What they don’t acknowledge is that the issue with Fienstein is not just speaking about it, but actively working to circumvent the amendment…that’s treason. That is not preserving, protecting nor defending the constitution.

12. Sharon says:

A rush hour commuter ferry with more than 320 passengers aboard crashed Wednesday morning as it approached a Wall Street pier, knocking riders off their feet and down stairwells, injuring more than 70 people, police said.

Two people were critically hurt — one with a head injury. Nine were serious, 17 were guarded and dozens more were minor. No passengers were thrown into the water, officials said.

I’m nauseated by the number of individuals being callously injured, in full public view, by the casual availability of ferries in New York. The TSA needs to start strip-searching all ferry operators and the passengers who have been observed talking with the staffs of ferries and may be involved with some of the accidents.

I want to see an interactive map with the names and addresses of everyone involving with staffing and operating these murderous ferries. Further, I want to see action at the federal level immediately to effectively limit such easy access to ferries. Those who support this level of access and who, in fact, persist in demanding access to such ferries themselves, should be required to undergo background checks. This could be broadened in time to include those who are found to encourage others to use ferries. It’s an absolute crime in this day and age that those who claim to be pro-life will still publicly support travel by ferry.

How many more people must be maimed or even die due to pernicious insistence by a few that traveling on ferries is a public right?

Ferries maim. And sometimes ferries kill. They.must.be.stopped.

• justfactsplz says:

Oh, gosh, I am about to fall out of my recliner laughing. You have such a way with words, sometimes serious, sometimes funny. I love reading your posts.

• dizzymissl says:

LOL, I had the same thought after reading the story, but could never express it so eloquently.

The other thought I had is that now they are going to require all ferries to intall seatbelts.

• howie says:

You forget the escalator incident recently. It reversed itself. The up escalator started going down all of a sudden. The dopes on it ended up in a big pile at the bottom.

13. Chip Bennett says:

You go ahead and sign some Executive Orders, Obama. That’ll just give me something to print out and staple to the torso of some B-27 silhouettes, for target practice.

• howie says:

I think all he can do is add regulations through various agencies. Code to existing statutes. But I am not sure. The Gun Grab will be similar in nature to the Health care Grab. Followed by the energy and food grab.

14. elvischupacabra says:

Gun control is a “moral issue” but abortion on demand and homosexual marriage is not? America is in big trouble…

15. WeeWeed says:

I read a twitter that opined that they were going for the whole ball of wax – WITH confiscation. Of course, they cannot possibly do that right away, so they’ll back off a little and “accept” lesser measures. Tells me the GOP weasels are going along with it…..

• czarowniczy says:

Lemme see, loss of Constitutional rights, another term feeding at the public trough. Loss of Constitutional rights…another term feeding at the public trough. Sorry folks, trough time wins! That would be the Dem and GOP response to damn near everything. Let’s remember neat thingies like the Patriot Act and its expansions could not have happened were it not for the willing participation of the GOP in the House and Senate. Two things you have to remember about Congress: (1) No one ever leaves with less $$$ than they came in with and (2) they neatly side-step being bound by the laws they pass.

• stellap says:

And Harry Reid is responsible. Karma is a bitch.

• yankeeintx says:

Doesn’t look like it applies:

-Specifies that health care coverage, premium rates, and any participation in health and wellness programs shall not be affected by an individual’s lawful ownership, use, or storage of firearms or ammunition, nor shall such data be collected on individuals (Sec. 10101).

Doctors ask questions like, do you smoke, avoid seatbelts, ride a motorcycle or own a gun. To them, this is an indication that you live a risky lifestyle. They can’t use the fact that you own a gun to increase your rates or deny you insurance. I am sure they will translate “nor shall such data be collected on individuals” to mean that the doctor doesn’t have to report you if you own a gun.

• ctdar says:

Wow!! God does work in mysterious ways. :lol:

SCREW you Feinstein!!!

16. Ron Callaway says:

Orly Taitz has hit pay dirt with the supreme court. hearing before the full court next month.
    For those who don’t know her she is the lady been to court after court bout osambos eligibility.
    orlytaitzesq.com

• howie says:

One big problem…John (obamacare) Roberts.

• Sharon says:

Let’s do some thinking and reading and and analyzing and evaluating and thinking and reading some more before we get excited about anything from Orly Taitz. It’s interesting watching her efforts. It has been interesting watching her efforts for years.

Just keep in mind that nothing she has done, in spite of all the fireworks and paperwork, has amounted to a hill of beans in the fight for our republic. Nothing.

Everything is always “almost in hand” or “right over the next hill” with her. And always has been. I’m not interested any more.

17. ctdar says:

I believe EO can only apply to federal, states can not be mandated by EO otherwise violation of constitution and impeachable

18. popeyes spinach brand says:

It is quite simply, treason, to order disarming of lawful gun ownership used to protect homes, while there is a global war on terror. Obama has obviously stepped up his attempts to destroy America for Americans. By disarming lawful ownership of guns, while showing every attempt at armin up enemies in Mexico and middle easter, he is evidently and brashly committing treason. He is disarming and removing protection for domestic civilians while arming Libyan, most likely gun running to Syria and Turkey not small but military style weapons. Does no one that matters see this?

19. ThatOldGuy says:

Larry Pratt on Piers Morgan Round Two. Larry Pratt does brilliantly.

• ThatOldGuy says:

An article that clarifies how the British government under reports crime, and that there was no *change* in the rate of gun homicides as a result of the bans passed across the pond.

‘To begin with, More Guns, Less Crime author John Lott has recently explained that this is a misleading representation of the statistics: Yes, the gun murder rate is relatively low in England and Wales, but it was already low before the ban, and the stats do not show a decrease in murders committed with guns (nor overall murders) since the ban was instituted, as Morgan implies. “There is a difference between levels and changes,” he notes. Meanwhile, The Telegraph reported in 2009 that gun crime had “almost doubled in the last decade”.’

‘In this article, the authors explained that “the violent crime rate has risen dramatically and steadily since gun bans have been instituted,” and that Britain had accordingly lost its reputation as an “unusually safe and crime-free nation”.’

‘Quoting from these articles, Pratt noted the following:

–“Officers said that pressure to convince the public that police were winning the fight against crime had resulted in a long list of ruses to ‘massage’ statistics.”
      –Sgt. Mike Bennett says officers have become increasingly frustrated with the practice of manipulating statistics. “The crime figures are meaningless,” he said. “Police everywhere know exactly what is going on.”
      –“Officers said the recorded level of crime bore no resemblance to the actual amount of crime being committed.”

But that’s only through 2000. Has this problem gone away in recent years? No. ‘

• howie says:

I joined NRA and GOA. I figger it may help. The GOP is certainly useless so far.