CNN-large CNN Change

Look, we have documented CNN agendas’ exhaustively.

And that is just a few from recent events.   However, I think CNN might have just outdone themselves on this one courtesy of Ashleigh Banfield and Roland Martin. Just watch, we know it’s painful, but watch…..

This poor common sense State Senator did not stand a chance amid the pre-planned “ambush” and progressive set up.   But, to his credit, I think he actually stood his ground in the face of horrific progressive adversity. Banfield was obviously distraught the “Bush Question” didn’t work out, because to his credit he knew the quote.   Ask youself what exactly is the entire CNN agenda here? (they spent 11+ minutes of prime time air on this)

Have you ever seen them, CNN, defend “Christmas”?

I think they (Banfield and Martin) actually proved his point. But, oddly, and typically enough, the video is hosted as a bragging point of sorts on Roland Martin’s u-tube channel.  It’s like watching professional propaganda 101.

This entry was posted in A New America, Dem Hypocrisy, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Racism, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to More Epic Prog TV Moments – Force Yourself To Watch This…. He Didn’t Stand A Chance….

1. Michelle Hart says:

For the retarded writer and his ordained minister retard wife….

EASTER – is the celebration of the rebirth/resserection of Jesus after being entombed by the Romans.

I have no idea where the bunnies and eggs came from, and dont even care, but THIS IS AMERICA and we do things just a little different here.

2. Sharon says:

Somebody want to interpret this chart for me?–since I never pay attention to ratings or watch alphabet news of any kind…I’m sure to misinterpret what I’m looking at:

Live + Same Day Cable News Daily Ratings for Friday, December 28, 2012

P2+ (000s) 25-54 (000s) 35-64 (000s)
    Total Day
    FNC 1,044 202 405
    CNN 351 100 155
    MSNBC 532 159 218
    CNBC 178 63 92
    FBN 44 13 24
    HLN 185 79 106

According to that chart, how many total viewers did CNN have on Friday, December 28?

(Not a trick question–I wouldn’t dare assume I’m reading it right)

I don’t know how to make it look right… but if I’m reading it right, it’s 606,000….is that right?

3. momof5 says:

This was painful to watch….seriously truly disrespectful people. They resort to ridicule instead of discussions. I hate Kwanzaa….and told my toddler this is not a real holiday but pretend. He came home with a picture of Santa and a menorah with the words happy holiday and then a picture of whatever the Kwanzaa thing is called with happy Kwanzaa….seriously???

What happened to happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas? Children are taught about the history of Kwanzaa but yet Christmas is about a fat guy, presents and Rudolph. Ugh

I grew up with the magi leaving me presents. That had true meaning…they brought us the small toys symbolizing what they brought baby Jesus. I’m so not religious but come on a thousands of year old holiday its true meaning is being wiped out yet some racists made up holiday less than 50 years old is defended and being inserted into our history.

• sundance says:

I know it was painful. It was for me too. However, we must absorb so we can educate our families on the agenda… the pace is intensifying now, and that will continue.

If you understand the objective, when the wind turns into a hurricane you will have prepared yourself and you will be able to make decisions to protect yourself and your family. That is the goal of watching the agenda….. painful as it is.

I thank you for watching, learning, understanding and educating yourself and others

There is much trouble around us, but understanding the enemy is needed not only to defeat them, which may or may not be possible, but also to protecting your family and those you care about.

4. MuayTyson says:

According to the University of Florida’s Center for Children’s Literature and Culture, the origin of the celebration — and the origin of the Easter Bunny — can be traced back to 13th-century, pre-Christian Germany, when people worshiped several gods and goddesses. The Teutonic deity Eostra was the goddess of spring and fertility, and feasts were held in her honor on the Vernal Equinox. Her symbol was the rabbit because of the animal’s high reproduction rate.
    Spring also symbolized new life and rebirth; eggs were an ancient symbol of fertility. According to History.com, Easter eggs represent Jesus’ resurrection. However, this association came much later when Roman Catholicism became the dominant religion in Germany in the 15th century and merged with already ingrained pagan beliefs.
    The first Easter Bunny legend was documented in the 1500s. By 1680, the first story about a rabbit laying eggs and hiding them in a garden was published. These legends were brought to the United States in the 1700s, when German immigrants settled in Pennsylvania Dutch country, according to the Center for Children’s Literature and Culture.
    The tradition of making nests for the rabbit to lay its eggs in soon followed. Eventually, nests became decorated baskets and colorful eggs were swapped for candy, treats and other small gifts.

• brocahontas says:

Archetypal patterns repeat themselves whether you are talking about the rebirth of the grain or the rebirth of the Spirit. Jesus’ death and resurrection is the similar pattern that Christians should follow, being reborn in spirit. I don’t see a conflict of interest.

Kwanzaa is nothing more than an “f you” to white people. Defining yourself primarily by what you hate just cannot be a successful way to lead your life.

• gretchenone says:

Muay, you might want to check another source regarding the conversion of Germany. The Germanic Tribes were pretty much fully Christianized by the 11th Century, after centuries of missionary work, mass conversions and forced conversions that began in earnest in the 4th century.

Regarding the claim that Easter is really a dressed up pagan holiday, here is a cogent explanation from a Biblical scholar: http://cantuar.blogspot.com/2011/04/does-word-easter-have-pagan-origins.html

Brochaontas was correct in noting that archetypal patterns repeat themselves. This is God’s way.

However, the ‘gentleman’ in the video was using the lame argument about Easter as deflection to attack the senator regarding Kwanza. Typical progressive tactics.

5. brocahontas says:

Wow, the false indignation is amazing. And their mocking laughter is totally fake. It must be coached. These guys are robots.

I’ve never seen anyone take Kwanzaa seriously so I can appreciate the theater of absurd aspect to this. Like a David Lynch short.

• ytz4mee says:

I’ve never taken any of the Progressive agenda seriously, but it’s time to start now. The deliberate dumbing down of America and the indoctrination in the school system are now rewards that they are reaping.

Christianity is a favorite target of the daily Two Minute Hate.

6. cajunkelly says:

ABC had me ready to throw a brick at the TV. Every time they broke for commercial they showed this swirling kwaznaa candle thing in the lower right corner.

And what’s with that kwanzaa thing looking so much like the menorah? I guess that racist, woman beating, NBPP shooting jackass didn’t have enough imagination to create his own symbol.

7. michellc says:

He was ambushed, but still held his own. However and maybe it shouldn’t bother me anymore and be something I’m used to but it sure is hard to watch a holiday that is dear to me and not because of eggs and the Easter bunny attacked for an obvious agenda by Martin and his agenda certainly isn’t to promote Christianity.
    Matthew 7:15,16: Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
    2 Timothy 4:3,4: For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
    Acts 20:29,30: For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.
    2 Peter 2:1: But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

8. tara says:

I’m glad CNN invited Grothman on to speak. He did very well! He is clearly a knowledgable guy, he spoke succinctly, and he completely defeated the attacks from Banfield and Martin. Rather than establish that Grothman is the crazy, they merely established that they themselves are the crazies. My hope is that some viewers were spurred to do some research, to find out exactly who started this bogus holiday and what the holiday is really about, and ask themselves if this is something that the nation should promote.

• tara says:

I just want to add that the notion that blacks in the U.S. should, or should want to, connect to their “African roots” by uttering a few words, lighting candles, and wrapping themselves up in stereotypical faux-African fabrics (made in China) is pathetic. I’m primarily Dutch in ancestry, but my Dutch predecessors came to the U.S. in the early 1800’s thus have been here for many generations. I make no attempt to “connect” by mangling some Dutch words, wearing wooden shoes and setting up a mini windmill in my condo. :) I haven’t even been to the Netherlands but will go there in the near future, however only to appreciate THEIR culture and architecture and scenery, not to pretend like I have anything at all to do with it.

9. tara says:

Hey, I forgot about this! Roland Martin was suspended from CNN in early 2012 for anti-gay remarks.

And then Martin’s so-called “ordained minister” wife blew up about the suspension, probably because she feared that her gravy train was cut off:

• cajunkelly says:

So, this is what CNN said about Martin’s offense:

“Language that demeans is inconsistent with the values and culture of our organization, and is not tolerated. We have been giving careful consideration to this matter, and Roland will not be appearing on our air……”

So why hasn’t piers morgan been suspended? Certainly his words to the NRA president were demeaning.

10. John Galt says:

Karenga, in addition to creating Kwanzaa, also expressed his creativity in other ways:

“In 1971, Karenga was sentenced to one to ten years in prison on counts of felonious assault and false imprisonment. One of the victims gave testimony of how Karenga and other men tortured her and another woman. The woman described having been stripped and beaten with an electrical cord. Karenga’s estranged wife, Brenda Lorraine Karenga, testified that she sat on the other woman’s stomach while another man forced water into her mouth through a hose.
    A May 14, 1971, article in the Los Angeles Times described the testimony of one of the women:
    “Deborah Jones, who once was given the Swahili title of an African queen, said she and Gail Davis were whipped with an electrical cord and beaten with a karate baton after being ordered to remove their clothes. She testified that a hot soldering iron was placed in Miss Davis’ mouth and placed against Miss Davis’ face and that one of her own big toes was tightened in a vise. Karenga, head of US, also put detergent and running hoses in their mouths, she said. They also were hit on the heads with toasters.”

11. Knuckledraggingwino says:

Can you imagine how humiliating it would have been for this African-American, progressive bigot who claims that people who have firearms and pistol permits are crazy and therefore a danger to the community if someone had confronted him with in for from theFBI-SHR database that documents that Black people are eight times as likely to commit homicides as whites, have averaged about four times as likely to murder their infants and young children as Whites, and are about twelve time as likely to use a gun to commit murder than Whites?

All that would have been needed was for the producers to access the database here:

Run charts selecting various characteristics, take screen shots then display them.

12. mcfyre2012 says:

Kwanzaa…what a joke! I spent three years contracting in Iraq where I worked with many Actual-Africans…Kenyans, Ugandans, South Africans, etc., and they all looked at me bewildered when I brought up Kwanzaa. Most of them laughed about it and called American blacks “wannabee-Africans.”

The only ones I know here in Florida who do Kwanzaa are the usual white-hating, EBT crowd.

• michellc says:

Well to be perfectly honest until I read about this senator’s statement the other day I had never heard of it before and have never heard it mentioned by any of our black friends.

13. 22tula says:

Discover the Networks – Maulana Karenga

Maulana Karenga speaks during Ascension of Khalid Muhammad

Discover the Networks – Khalid Abdul Muhammad

14. czarowniczy says:

I remember when some Kwanzaa celebrators in Federal service wanted both the Christmas and Kwanzaa holidays off and were less than happy when told ‘one or the other’. Both Kwanzaa and Karenga have been, if you’ll excuse the expression, whitewashed as our US entrepreneurial system has found a way to make a buck off of it.

15. ottawa925 says:

Ya know, all those links above? You watch em and you’re like … lawd almighty. You can’t make sense of this stuff. Cause it makes no sense.

That ^ said, when I am truly confused, I like to take a step back and consult the sage of sages:

After spending a lil time with one of my favorite sages … I have a smile and calm down.

• ottawa925 says:

I gotta remember … flat as a flither! that’s a good one. I love those old southern expressions. My sister uses one … um … she’ll say … I ran outta there “like a banty rooster”. She’s a yank from Chicago and married a southern boy from the show me state. Another one she says all the time … is “God willin and the creek don’t rise”.

• ottawa925 says:

ahhh makes sense … definition of “banty rooster”:

“Banty” is short for bantam rooster. In reference to a person, it means someone of small size but aggressive and spirited. See definition for bantam below:

ban·tam(bntm)
        n.
        1. Any of various breeds of very small domestic fowl that are often miniatures of members of larger breeds.
        2. A small but aggressive and spirited person.

adj.1. Diminutive; miniature.

My sis is 4’11. Small but aggressive and spirited fits perfectly.

16. Coast says:

Another sick CNN interview with the same old thug interview technique…talk over, interrupt, be rude, etc, etc. I thought the Senator did very well.