Look, we have documented CNN agendas’ exhaustively.
- Actual CNN Segment – Should We profile White Men?
- CNN position on Gun Control
- CNN Manipulation of Benghazi Coverage Exposed
- CNN Manipulation of the 2012 Presidential Debate
- CNN Re-elect Obama Campaign
- CNN Covers For Falsified Employment Statistics
- CNN Journalist Blows The Whistle – Can’t Take Propaganda Any Longer
- CNN Soledad O’Brien Busted Using Talking Points From Liberal “Talking Points Memo” Blog.
- CNN lies, Changes, Then Lies Again, Then tries to Hide – about George Zimmerman 911 Call
- CNN Exposed As Racists – Joel Pollack Interview – O’Brien Scrambles Producers on-air with earpiece instructions – Exposed.
And that is just a few from recent events. However, I think CNN might have just outdone themselves on this one courtesy of Ashleigh Banfield and Roland Martin. Just watch, we know it’s painful, but watch…..
This poor common sense State Senator did not stand a chance amid the pre-planned “ambush” and progressive set up. But, to his credit, I think he actually stood his ground in the face of horrific progressive adversity. Banfield was obviously distraught the “Bush Question” didn’t work out, because to his credit he knew the quote. Ask youself what exactly is the entire CNN agenda here? (they spent 11+ minutes of prime time air on this)
Have you ever seen them, CNN, defend “Christmas”?
I think they (Banfield and Martin) actually proved his point. But, oddly, and typically enough, the video is hosted as a bragging point of sorts on Roland Martin’s u-tube channel. It’s like watching professional propaganda 101.