“Nuts” – So Says Joshua Boston, United States Marine Corps 2004-2012

US Marine 2nd Battalion - 1st Marines Regiment - Helmund Province AfghanistanSenator Dianne Feinstein,

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime.

You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.

I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you.

Respectfully Submitted, Joshua Boston Cpl, United States Marine Corps 2004-2012

send marines

About these ads
This entry was posted in 2nd Amendment, A New America, Communist, media bias, Obama re-election, Obama Research/Discovery, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Potus Gun Ban, Socialist, Tea Party, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

45 Responses to “Nuts” – So Says Joshua Boston, United States Marine Corps 2004-2012

1. justfactsplz says:

Joshua, I am glad there a few good men like you. Joshua 1:9 has been one of my favorite verses since I was a child.

2. Bongo says:

Joshua’s sentiments are mine exactly. I won’t register any of my guns. And I’ll never allow anyone to enter my home and search for them. Period.

3. LittleLaughter says:

WOOT WOOT!!!

4. BertDilbert says:

Well stated

5. lovemygirl says:

I’m just hoping for a minor lottery win to purchase more so if they are banned, I can provide good people with weapons.

6. elvischupacabra says:

Ooo-Rah!

Yes, Marines can be eloquent, without the Eff-bomb! :-)

7. ctdar says:

Thank you for your service Corporal Joshua Boston.

8. Tino Feld says:

Semper Fi!

Tino

9. SR says:

How do we help this go “Viral”???????
    Like Cpl. Boston, I have drawn my line and it is not in sand.

10. Coast says:

We need a lot of people to feel the same way, especially at the local government and law enforcement community level. My fear is that there are too many people that would obey any and all laws passed, regardless of content. Congress and Obama can not enforce anything…that takes the willingness of local law enforcement, national guard, sheriffs, mayors, etc, etc. We all know that the media will be against gun rights, so we are already at a disadvantage. Somehow, we need to start the ground work.

11. myopiafree says:

Given what happened in Germany – I agree with this brave person. The “liberals” (supposedly for the “Bill of Rights”) – will in fact DESTROY THE BILL OF RIGHTS BY REMOVING THE 2ND AMENDMENT. Let us hope that never happens.

12. Chip Bennett says:

God Bless you, Cpl. Boston!

13. Coast says:

Not trying to throw cold water on our parade, but here is some of the leadership that we have at a State level…of course it is Illinois.

14. Triage says:

The second admendment is our right to carry permit. Every other law that limits this is unconstitutional. We should not have to pay additional fees or get extra permits to carry. Amend the constitution if you wish but until you do we should not have to restict our gun ownership in any manner. No one has a moral right to tell you that you cannot protect yourself and your family. The right to life is god given.

Concealed carry is an extremly valueable tool for self protection. Even with open carry the bad guy has information and can target you first. With concealed carry nobody knows who is armed and it is the only thing that has been shown to reduce shootings and the number of casualities when a shooting does occur. Shooters are sometimes crazy but they are not stupid. Problem can be solved overnight. No gun free zones allowed and unrestricted concealed carry. Done.

Most gun violence is occuring in small urban areas where they have disarmed normal citizens and also have lenient treatment of crimminals. So the progressives solution is to let dangerous people back out on the street and disarms their victims. Great plan. No wonder the inner cities are the killing fields. Most of the homicide is black on black so if you are lenient on the crimminals it just means that you are going soft on people who are killing black people. Progressives are saying that too many black men are in jail but what about their victims. If black people ever realize what these liberal policies have done to their culture and race it will be a huge turning point and will destroy the Democratic party. Between abortion, single parent homes and homicide the black race is being devastated and it breaks my heart. None of these problems are caused by white people or racism but are cause by the liberal policies that blacks have embraced. I believe history will show this period to be a era of carnage on a particular race by a political party that wished do develop a permanent voting block and did not give a damm what they did to these people.

• Coast says:

Very well said…and I totally agree.

• ThatOldGuy says:

The text of the second amendment does not say anything with regard to a “permit” or to regulations concerning who can and cannot bear arms. It seems contradictory to have to get permission from the government to do something that “shall not be abridged.”

I agree that “gun free zones” can be responsible for bringing about the opposite of the intentions of those who establish them, but a blanket law that dictates that one cannot do something nonviolent with his property is an invasion of his property rights. I’d much rather favor a law that repeals all existing “gun free zones” and allows people to peaceably exercise their rights over their property.

• michellc says:

You are right we should not have to ask permission or pay a fee to the government to own or carry a gun.
        I told that to a state senator who was trying to win my support by telling me he was for open carry before it passed. That’s nice and all and it’s good that we legislators who want to give us more rights, but it sure would be nice if we had a few legislators who understood we were already given those rights by God and if government had not been busy denying us those rights there would be no need for an open carry bill. In essence you’re still denying us rights by passing such a bill. He went from looking at me like he was totally confused, to kind of ticked because I didn’t praise him to sputtering something about he supported the 2nd amendment to wishing me a good day. I wished him a good day as well and told him to read the 2nd amendment and get back to me on where the right to bear arms came with strings attached. He walked off shaking his head.

I think that is going to start being my response to all of them that come crawling around, thank you for wanting to give me a right God already gave me.

However, if they want to continue playing that game and ignoring what the constitution says, maybe we should ignore the “right” part and instead make it mandatory everyone should own a gun. They would squeal like pigs if a bill like that had a snowball’s chance in hell of passing.

15. John Denney says:

You’d think surely all active, reserve, retired, or honorably discharged military personnel would have the right (duty?) to conceal carry.

16. akathesob says:

God please bless this American hero!

17. ctdar says:

Cpl Boston’s letter just discussed on Fox & Friend, “gone viral”

18. Mike O. says:

Mr. Boston. It’d be an honor to shake your hand, sir. We’ll done, sir.

19. Harsh says:

The last bastion of freedom shall be the armed citizen. The likes of Mr. Boston shall lead the willing and the free, to once again defeat tyranny and oppression..

20. Patriot says:

WOW!!! you just can’t handle dissenting opinion…what a bs artist you must be…Merica!! unbelievable..why not just admit you’re all a bunch of gutless cowards, afraid of your own shadow and even more afraid of diversity, progress, and modern times…lol…the more people like you get pissed off the more I’m convinced our country is moving in the right direction