updateYesterday a petition to deport Piers Morgan was started on that stupid White House issues website. It got over 16,000  20,000  26,000 signatures with little to no publicity.

white house petition

Today Piers Morgan reacts:

Ha !   If you want to help the cause SIGN PETITION HERE -    WOLVERINES  !!

About these ads
This entry was posted in 2nd Amendment, A New America, media bias, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Potus Gun Ban, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

37 Responses to Whaaaaambulance Needed For Piers Morgan – His Knickers in A Twist – “Tears of A Fool”…

1. Rich Branson says:

Thank you, that just made my day. He should be set adrift in a row-boat back across the pond to England.

2. This is the most fun I have had today!!!!

3. cajunkelly says:

Re his 1st Amendment rights, I would advise him in the same manner I have advised many, over the years, when they screeched about sensorship on forums:

Yes, the 1st Amendment gives you the right to spew ignorance. It does NOT, however, guarantee you a platform from which to spew it.

and,

Just because you have the right to do something, doesn’t mean it’s the right thing to do.

4. ejarra says:

And it is MY 1st Amendment right to have a petition to deport your ASS! Jerk.

5. cajunkelly says:

I suspect he’s here because he was rejected there after the hoax he was involved in, re Afghanistan photos.

6. jvj says:

Does a non citizen have a first amendment right?

7. Sharon says:

” is my opinion not protected under 1st Amendment rights?— ”

No, Piers–you can’t use First Amendment rights to attack Second Amendment rights. And certainly not to get a pass for rudeness.

What is it about the Brits who are constantly telling us what we ought to be doing? We didn’t like your way of operating 300 years ago and we don’t like it much now…Piers. We no longer associate British accents with class or superiority, Piers. We got over that a long time ago, Piers..

• waltherppk says:

The first amendment is not a dumbass protection program…..and such a big mouth with such a British accent might not be safety conscious in Tea Party land. If the American Revolution is not sufficiently settled business then maybe it just needs to be further squared away with slow learners.

8. Coast says:

I saw the article last night and signed the petition. Sure, Mr. Morgan has every right to express his opinion about the second amendment. But the issue here is not just his opinion, but his active engagement of trying to destroy that right. And once he started doing that, he needs to accept the possible consequences. In my opinion, he’s an enemy of the constitution…and thus my enemy. Go home Mr. Morgan, and take your views with you.

• cajunkelly says:

obama is also an enemy of the constitution. (sigh) can we start a petition to deport him?
      Put him on that same slow boat to China with piss morgan. They’d make great bunk buddies.

9. ftsk420 says:

Piers is just plain nuts I watched him on TV the other night and he came off like a lunatic.

10. JAS says:

I’ll translate his tweet: “I am using the first amendment to abolish the second. What’s wrong with that?”

A pathetic argument. It is after all, A BILL OF RIGHTS. ALL OF THEM INCLUDED. If he doesn’t like it here he can just leave!

11. docraoul says:

Wall Street Journal columnist explains on Twitter how to deport Piers Morgan

“Your opinion is protected, your presence in the U.S. is not. See Kleindienst v. Mandel (1972),” Taranto replied to Morgan.

Taranto linked to transcripts from a 1972 U.S. Supreme Court ruling that the U.S. Attorney General’s refusal to allow a foreign journalist into the United States did not violate the First Amendment. The case resulted from Nixon administration attorney general Richard Kleindienst’s refusal to grant a temporary nonimmigrant visa to Marxist Belgian journalist Ernest Mandel.

12. cajunkelly says:

There are now more than enough signatures (25,715).

I’m bettin there’ll be no response from the liar-in-chief.

13. jordan2222 says:

I think his views are despicable but I also think his insane arguments against the second amendment inspire others to defend it even more rabidly. People who are ideologically opposed to owning guns will never get it until they find themselves in a situation when they wished they had one. That is his audience. So what? Let him speak.

• chevymisty says:

I have brought it up a few times that a teacher in mine had a gun in her classroom against all rules and laws. She was a liberal and a pacifist (for the most part…she was a theater teacher and could get quite mean and ugly when things didn’t go right…lol) She got her gun the day after a kid got stabbed right outside her classroom…and just an fyi she was about 100 yards from the main office where an Aurora Police Department Officer was always stationed…after the kid got stabbed she learned she could not rely on the police (who were in the school and 100 yards away) to protect her kids (she saw as her kids so much that we affectionately called her Mom and many of us still do and still stay in contact with her.)

14. cajunkelly says:

LOL! The Brits have joined in the tweeting. They want to know if they can start a petition to keep him here! Seems they ‘don’t want the slimey git back’.

• griz1234 says:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I’d suggest we pay them to take him back, but Obama’s already borrowed too much against our Grandchildren’s incomes.

15. akathesob says:

I just have nothing nice to say about this man. I have never liked him and it has nothing to do with the fact he is a well un-informed tool. He just stinks like a blood sucking snug phat headed turd.

16. JAS says:

A campaign must be mounted to boycott CNN on this guy. Money talks. I learned that from Bill O’Reily

17. BertDilbert says:

Is Piers a government operative?

18. thatoldguy says:

This petition is absolutely hysterical. I laughed at this more than the petition that’s been successfully processed that would have the government consider building a Death Star in 2016.

It is funny that he can attack one right and be so startled when he thinks other rights are being attacked. I’ve seen some of his interviews, and I like that he’s confrontational, but he can’t help but either insult his guests or talk over them when he sees proper. He’s often driven by emotion- there’s a famous road paved with good intentions.

Phil Donahue had the host thing down. Some of his interviews are on YouTube, and are easy to find. He talked with Ayn Rand and Milton Friedman, among others from the 70s to the 80s. I wouldn’t use the 90s interview with Rush Limbaugh to see my point–though it is available on YouTube–because he begins to talk over him and act rudely towards him in that video. I guess he started to change then. But back to the point, Donahue obviously disagreed with Rand and Friedman (and me) on several points. Regardless, he’d ask an open question or provide a devil’s advocate for a certain cause, listen to his *guest’s* full response and provide a follow-up question or a minor remark. No emotion, no insults (see his recent interview with Larry Pratt), just a calm discussion/argument between the two. It really was a pleasure to watch those interviews.

It really is pathetic to see interviews conducted in the manner Morgan did with Pratt. I have no idea if Morgan’s remarks warrant his forced deportation from the country, but the petition itself is funny.

19. john vi says:

well, you can always retweet about how if he wants to defend his first amendment rights he’ll need to exercise his second amendment right. that was, after all, the point. no one else is going to do it for him.