But, but, but…….  they’re just boys.  Two 14-year-old black teens have been charged with murder in the killing of a white 22-year-old woman, Kayla Peterson.    The boys followed her boyfriend from a neighborhood store, and they asked for cigarettes.  Reportedly Ms. Peterson said “no”, and then told them to “get a job”, at which time they pulled out two handguns and shot her dead.

undefinedPENNSYLVANIA – Two teenagers accused in a weekend shooting death in Beaver Falls will be  charged as adults, Beaver County police Chief Charles R. Jones Jr. said this  morning.

Todavia S. Cleckley and Marcus Velasquez, both 14, are charged with  conspiracy to commit criminal homicide in the killing of 22-year-old Kayla  Peterson of Beaver Falls.

Marcus is also charged with criminal homicide, two felony counts of  aggravated assault and two misdemeanor counts of reckless endangerment.

“They’re armed and dangerous,” Chief Jones said. “I’d like to see them off  the street.”

Ms. Peterson was shot a little after 3 p.m. Saturday outside her home in the  500 block of 13th Street while she was outside with her boyfriend.

One of the teens pulled out a gun and fired a round from across the street  after a dispute with the couple over a pack of cigarettes, Chief Jones said.

Beaver County coroner Teri Tatalovich-Rossi said Ms. Peterson died from a  single gunshot wound to the abdomen. She died about 5:25 p.m. Saturday at  Allegheny General Hospital.

About 2 a.m. Sunday — less than 12 hours after the shooting — a blurry  photo of two boys pointing guns at the camera was uploaded to Todavia’s Facebook  page. Todavia’s profile picture shows a boy brandishing two guns — a  semi-automatic pistol and a revolver.

Charges against additional suspects are possible as the investigation  continues, Chief Jones said. Police had been searching for three people who were  seen in the area around the time of the shooting.  (article)

Marcus Velasquez  Image from Cleckley Facebook profile

Marcus Velasquez, also known as Marcus Cleckley (left) – Todavia Cleckley (right)

According to online court records, Velasquez had at least five previous run-ins with Beaver Falls police. He still is awaiting a hearing on two disorderly conduct citations filed by city police in connection with Nov. 20 and 21 incidents. Velasquez pleaded guilty on Nov. 20 to disorderly conduct and harassment from a June 13, 2011, fight. Two previous disorderly conduct and harassment cases from May 30, 2009, and Nov. 1, 2009, were dismissed on May 5, 2010.

Cleckley and Goosby also have previous incidents listed in online court records. Cleckley pleaded guilty on Nov. 8 to violation of compulsory school attendance in the Big Beaver Falls School District and was fined. Goosby pleaded guilty on Sept. 6 to a disorderly conduct charge for an unspecified incident and was found guilty on Oct. 20, 2011, of disorderly conduct in connection with a Sept. 20, 2011, in Beaver Falls and fined. An harassment citation filed in connection with an Aug. 27, 2010, incident was dismissed at the Sept. 20, 2011, hearing.

About these ads
This entry was posted in 2nd Amendment, A New America, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Racism, Trayvon Martin, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

57 Responses to 22 Year Old Mother Shot Dead By Two Black 14 year olds for refusing to give them cigarettes and telling them “get a job”….

1. akathesob says:

UN-Real… Really beyond my comprehension actions such as this everyday by our youth of today.

2. ottawa925 says:

Has Sharpton or Jackson showed up yet to condemn killing? and ask his community why black children are killing at an alarming rate? and ask why black children are killing each other at an alarming rate? and ask why 70% of black children are born out of wedlock and have no father?

3. clerkdante says:

I wonder which one is the astronaut?

4. Cesar BBiano says:

Someone please protect those babies. Those media monsters have exposed those innocent minors’ faces for the world to see! Racists!

• WeeWeed says:

Ya’s spelt it wrong. Thasss “raaaaaayycciiiiiiissss’ssss.”

• ytz4mee says:

I’m actually surprised they did publicize their photos. Interesting that the police state they are “dangerous” and “want them off the street”. Multiple contact with the PD. These poor innocent chiles.

• Justice4All says:

Since when did it become ok for two 14 year old kids to walk around with weapons?? How are they innocent when they shot someone who told them exactly how it is and refused to give cigarettes? I suppose it’s ok for underage kids to smoke too?? Bullshit

• John VI says:

well, in the 50s MOST 12 year olds got .22 rifles to hunt with, and were a common sight seen walking about with them.

Of course, the number of shooting related deaths amoung 12 years olds was pretty much zero then….

5. Wraith says:

There’s only one course left to civilized people.

SHOOT. BACK.

6. WeeWeed says:

True story. I smoke. I also travel frequently. Outside of a convenience store in Roscoe, TX, I had a disadvantaged yoot approach me while I was smoking and ask for a cigarette. God’s truth – I told him to carry his ass inside the store and buy a pack just like I did, looking him directly in the eyeballs while I did so.
    He walked off. I may have been “lucky,” but. The horse they rode in on, ya know?
    2-1/2 – 3 weeks ago.

• WeeWeed says:

• Angel says:

“ADD: They also want you fumbling around with your purse so they can snatch it easily.”

Yep, whenever someone asks me for something coming out of a public area such as the time or to use my cell phone, I kind of suspect a hustle is going on to take me off my guard so I quickly say no and keep it moving! Taught my daughter to do the same thing!

7. 1harpazo says:

“They’re armed and dangerous,” Chief Jones said. “I’d like to see them off the street.”
    I’d like to see them fry in the electric chair. At 14, these young men are beyond rehab.

8. Knuckledraggingwino says:

I think that is spelled and pronounced “yutes”?

9. JAS says:

I smell a gang initiation. Go kill somebody and you’re in…..

10. griz1234 says:

Here’s hoping they’ll decide to get froggy when the cops finally track them down and save the state a few million dollars to prosecute, defend, and then incarcerate them.

Or perhaps they’ll pull a Trayvon next, and pick a target that isn’t unarmed.

11. Eric says:

I smell parents who need to be arrested aswell for thuggery.

12. Alexandra M. says:

But…..but…..them boys are jus’ lil’ chillin! Jus’ babies!
    Oh let’s go grab Xena real quick and have us a good CRY for these lil’ baby boys!
    /sarcasm

13. Eric says:

Also forgot to mention that the photo of the kid on the right is holding up a Bloods sign (Crip Killa).

14. chevymisty says:

With all these charges on them why the HELL were they even allowed back on the streets? They should have been in juvie at least. Ah who the hell am I kidding…they were black yutes…they don’t get juvie time…they jus chillins bein boys….all boys do dat dun dey?

15. nobaddog says:

If the boyfriend would have shot back he would be arrested and blamed for everything just like G,Z, There only14 year old babies! I dont see white youth killing like this. Occasionally you will hear of a white kid killing.
    We need to have a discussion about this. Why is it always blacks behaving violently and an occasional white. Ban Guns? No, Ban black males from having guns and knives and fists and etc. My “youth” is white not black.

• Knuckledraggingwino says:

FBI-SHR data shows that for 14-17 year olds, Whites have committed about 18,000 murders in past three decades compared to 25,000 by Blacks. Statisticly, Black Yutes are about ten times as likely to commit homicide as White Yutes, but the raw numbers are close enough that you should be reading about it. Think the difference is in random stranger to stranger homicides.

• Knuckledraggingwino says:

I just checked stats for stranger or unknown.

12,500 by Black Yutes vs 7,400 by White Yutes.

Considering the fact that White women are devoting themselves to catching up with their Black sisters in the production of bastard babies, the large disparity in criminality surprises me. However; it might be necessary for out of wedlock births to become a multigenerational norm to profoundly enhance the level of aggression by young, males. God forbid that anyone suggest that there might be a genetic component.

16. Chip Bennett says:

Paging Dr. Phil: this poor young woman went out to the corner convenience store, and came home dead.

• Popeyes spinach brand says:

George should sue Dr. Phil too for willfully misrepresenting the case too, and “acting” in false authority on the case before courts decided and BEFORE he researched the facts properly. It is either willful or undue negligence.

17. nomorebsplease says:

There is a reason black men do not snitch while black lawfirms defend boys like this. I guess it is a coincidence that only white people cannot defend themselves while black lawfirms try to make it impossible to protect themselves from these goons. Maybe it is racist for us to even think about it. I owe natalie jackson an apology. I know she reads this board. Natie, come ask for one or defend these two jackals.

18. flaladybug says:

I would LOVE just for ONCE to see all the “players” like Crump, Sharpton, Jackson(×’s 2), Parks, Julison, etc. put a fraction of the effort in bringing lawsuits after the fact into actually DOING SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE like trying to see the REAL ISSUES HERE and work to end this type of behavior BEFORE it comes to this !!!!! What money loving WHORES they have turned into!!!

19. mcfyre2012 says:

At least it didn’t happen here, where I’d have to see a multi-page Sunday “Perp Fiction” story in the “Tampa Bay Times” … You know … How Toadavias is actually a sweet kid…and smart…how he wanted to get a college degree and be an aircraft mechanic. He’s just misunderstood, yada, yada, yada.

20. TheWhirlwindWriter says:

I acknowledge that these young men are wrong for what they did, regardless of color. But what is even more upsetting is this: the same people who post “racist” remarks about them are the same people who fail them over and over again. Most people view the African American community from a distance, therefore they’re judgments are based on what they see and hear instead of what they know. If it disgust you so much and you have such a strong opinion, then roll up your sleeves and do something about it. This nation was once, and partially still is, a nation that was founded on inequality. African Americans, and other minority groups, never had the same opportunities as “white” America. In the “hood” blacks and whites share the same table and there is no separation. We don’t see skin color, you do. Also, before you make “racist” comments, upload your real picture and add your real name! I bet you won’t :-) keep hiding behind your computers while we live the actual struggle. Tisk Tisk tisk

• Chip Bennett says:

You might get a reasonable response here if you posted with a bit less prejudice and hypocrisy. Calling people racists while posting racist comments of your own isn’t a good start.

Nor is this:

Also, before you make “racist” comments, upload your real picture and add your real name! I bet you won’t :) keep hiding behind your computers while we live the actual struggle.

*glances up at TheWhirlwindWriter‘s anonymous Wavatar…*

Most of your comment thus doesn’t merit a response, but I’ll say this: the problem is correlated with, but not caused by, skin color. The root of the problem is the breakdown of the family as the God-instituted societal core. When some 40% of pregnancies end in abortion for urban black women, and when some 75% of black children are born to a single parent, the family no longer serves as the societal core, and societal breakdown is the inevitable result. (Don’t worry; white families are moving along the same trajectory, too.)

Again: it has nothing to do with skin color. (My opinion is that it is an urban-rural dichotomy rather than a skin-color dichotomy.) It is the breakdown of the family. God is no longer the center of the family, and the family is no longer the center of society.

And this is complete BS:

The victim card doesn’t play here. Your life is what you make of it. You are made in God’s image, and endowed by Him with the same, inalienable rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, no matter what your skin color. You can and will be as successful as you choose to be. America was founded on individual freedom, and rugged individualism. The American Dream is and always has been available to anyone who wants to work hard to accomplish it.

• aliashubbatch says:

“I acknowledge that these young men are wrong for what they did, regardless of color.”

Good for you.

“But what is even more upsetting is this: the same people who post “racist” remarks about them are the same people who fail them over and over again. Most people view the African American community from a distance, therefore they’re judgments are based on what they see and hear instead of what they know.”

What “racist” remarks? Do you have any evidence or are you merely being arbitrary in your claims? Also, it is quite difficult to call them “African American”, though Lara Logan would be an exception. Maybe Black Americans would be more accurate since most are born here in the States, and others, like Mia Love, hail from Haiti. Just because their skin color is a dark shade of melanin doesn’t mean they’re automatically “African American.”

“If it disgust you so much and you have such a strong opinion, then roll up your sleeves and do something about it.”

It takes more than just having people “do something about it”; the person(s) we may want to help must be willing to change for the better. If they do not, then why waste our time? Besides, any attempt to address the ills of the black community is usually met with cries of “RACIST!”

This nation was once, and partially still is, a nation that was founded on inequality. African Americans, and other minority groups, never had the same opportunities as “white” America. In the “hood” blacks and whites share the same table and there is no separation.”

There are so many things wrong here, it is difficult to choose a place to start. First off, a reality check; EVERY nation in the history of man has taken part in slavery at one time or another. Limiting just the US shows bias on your part.
      Next this notion that minority groups “never had the same opportunities as “white” America” is a crock. We do have the same opportunity as everyone else in this nation to make something of our lives if we work hard. Sadly however, a growing population is choosing to squander that opportunity for “free stuff” and the people who do choose to work are demonized, the worst being the black man who is referred to as “Oreo” or “sellout”, by his own ethnic group no less.

“We don’t see skin color, you do.”

“I have a dream that one day my kids will be judged not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.” That is a rough paraphrase of Martin Luther King Jr.’s ‘I have a dream’ speech; Something that these good people here do adhere to, but is lost on others who will just blindly support a person solely on skin color and their supposed “victim” status. (See Trayvon Martin supporters)

“Also, before you make “racist” comments, upload your real picture and add your real name! I bet you won’t keep hiding behind your computers while we live the actual struggle. Tisk Tisk tisk”

Again, show me proof of these alleged “racist” comments, and “upload your real picture and add your real name?” You’re one to talk aren’t you, Mr. Whirlwind Writer? Hiding behind an alias and demanding that we do otherwise? Take your faux righteousness elsewhere, hypocrite.

• ctdar says:

They fail themselves and the primary reason they are where they are in life. If someone that is supp

• mcfyre2012 says:

I was an Air Force brat and grew up with black friends. I spent a career in the Air Force and had black friends, bosses, and subordinates. I currently have black neighbors.

The only “struggle” for modern-day American blacks is to stop living living the ghetto stereotype and to join the rest of society. Victimhood no longer works…and no one gives a crap anymore about “black angst.” (and where’s your real picture?

21. czarowniczy says:

Pre-Katrina I’ve had to run-ins with more than one aggressive panhandler in the Moonwalk/French Quarter areas of New Orleans, and a few were physically aggressive to a point where they were arrested. The aggressive panhandlers are fewer now, they’ve been suppressed due to large numbers of complaints. The Quarter post-K is such a tourist and conventioneer draw the City has finally made aggressive panhandling not only a crime but one the PD actually enforces. We have a few folk in the Quarter killed each year, not a lot unless you are one of the dead,

22. ftsk420 says:

Nice pics gang signs and guns.

23. Moose says:

Send criminal murderers to Death Row. Period.

24. Gram Wellington says:

Umm…With the first and last names that they have, I’m fairly certain that they are of Mexican or Hispanic descent. Not black, jackasses.

25. Sargewp says:

Amazing – I would love to hear from the people who thought it was a good idea to say “GET A JOB” to a 3 teens for asking a cigarette.

When someone ask me for cigs, or change, do you know what I say – “Sorry, don’t have any” and I keep it moving.

I don’t throw out Down Low degrading comments. Clearly, if you are living in a community where you have teens walking around with guns – YOU AREN’T MUCH BETTER OFF THAN THEY ARE – But awwwwwww man – we all know how that BLANKET OF WHITENESS AND WHITE SUPREMACY – makes any white person regardless of pierced lips and their socio-economic status make them feel so much superior than those inferior blacks. (Eyes Roll)

Please Do – go out here and next time a Bum ask you for change – say LOUDLY – “GET A JOB – I’M NOT HERE TO PAY FOR YOUR DRUG HABIT”

Maybe not the first time. Maybe not the second time, but keep doing stuff like that – and I can guarantee that one time you are going to say that to the wrong person on the wrong day – and end up like this girl or stomped out.

Since when did – saying NO to people or turning them down – turn into FLAT OUT DEGRADING THEM!?

• Chip Bennett says:

Ah, so you’re a racist. That explains much.

Chris Dorner, is that you?

Since when did degrading someone become justification for murder?

Telling someone “get a job” in response to being accosted for cigarettes isn’t even justification for an assault (as “fighting words”); yet you would consider them grounds to justify murder?

You’re sick.

• Sargewp says:

@ Chip – I see you didn’t address any of my points, and then presented a straw man as your counter argument

“Since when did degrading someone become justification for murder?”

Please direct me to where I said that it did?

The point! IS – 3 teen males are harassing your boyfriend

1) You, are a female – NOT YOUR PLACE TO STEP UP
        2) You are clearly outnumbered – the unpredictability of TEENS is well documented.
        3) Provoking them is NOT the smart thing to do.
        4) If you think that statement “GET A JOB!” didn’t have an undertone of condescension or sign of a superiority complex – you are kidding yourself.

The reality is – in situations like that – ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. Right or wrong is not what’s being debated – its how you handle a situation like that (WHERE ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN) Clearly, what they did was wrong – but what she did WAS NOT the most intelligent thing for her to do.

Do you think THAT is even debatable?

Are you one of those – “ITS AMERICA I SHOULD BE ABLE TO SAY WHATEVER I WANT TO SAY?” people.

If you are FINE – just realize that the LAW is not always there to enforce that freedom so my suggestion is to mind your tongue.

Let me have said the same thing – and the same thing could have happened!

If you don’t see that – then you are completely missing the point.

• Chip Bennett says:

How is it a straw man? Did you not say this?

Is that not the equivalent to saying “she deserved it”, or “she had it coming”, or “she asked for it”?

The point is that 3 criminals murdered a woman in response to her telling them to “get a job”. There is no other point. They were in the wrong, and were utterly unjustified in their actions.

Whether what she said was intelligent or unintelligent, she bears absolutely no responsibility whatsoever for 3 men deciding of their own volition to murder her.

• Sargewp says:

No that is not saying that she deserved it. That is saying that YOU NEVER KNOW WHO YOU MAY COME ACROSS so it’s not wise to do or say what she did.

“Under no circumstances whatsoever is saying “get a job” to someone bumming something off of you justification for that person to assault you, much less to murder you.”

Agreed – however, that doesn’t mean that it won’t happen.

Under no circumstance is it ok for a kid to shoot up a school – so that doesn’t mean it won’t happen.

Unprovoked is one thing – provoked – its like, “why the provocation? Why?”

I remember in HS there was a fight between a white kid and a biracial kid. Long story short, the white kid said something foul and got punched. His nose burst into a red fountain. When he realized that his nose was busted…. You already know what he called the kid, which sent the biracial kid into rage.

My thoughts – “Dude you just got punched in nose, and you are still talking garbage, and he got his ass beat again.”

Yes, they were wrong and unjustified in their actions – but “GET A JOB” lit the fuse.

Another straw man. No one said that she bares any responsibility for what happened. I’m just saying 3 teens on my front yard, harassing my loved one, without my .45 acp on my hip, is NOT the time to try to be SMART and make flippant remarks. Call it what you will, I’ve seen people who think they’re being smart find themselves in a jam REAL QUICK – and unfortunately for her, this situation took her life.

You don’t have to take it from me, I’m sure you’ll witness similar events in your life, only they most likely won’t result in death for the smart mouthed person.

Ever try being smart with a cop?