Today President Trump is heading to Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota for campaign events. The first event of the day starts with a Make America Great Again rally at Oakland County International Airport in Waterford Township, Michigan. The anticipated start time is 1:00pm EDT [Livestream Links Below]

Trump Campaign LivestreamRSBN Livestream LinkFox News Livestream

This entry was posted in Big Government, Donald Trump, Election 2020, Live Streaming, media bias, President Trump, RSBN, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

138 Responses to President Trump Make America Great Again Rally – Waterford Township, Michigan – 1:00pm EDT Livestream…

1. Publius2016 says:

Lets go Michiganders! 45 is waiting!

Let’s Make America Great Again Again!!

BTW do u really want K A M A L A…Dimms will imprison OHiden in 3 seconds should he win (NOT GONNA HAPPEN)

2. The Boss says:

Keith Ellison and his idiot governor boss were trying to limit Trump’s airport rally to 250 people. I’m not sure if a court told them to screw off or not, but I’d not be surprised if thousands are lined up anyway in defiance.

• The Boss says:

That’s Minnesota where this is going on.

• If you build it, they will come!

Pay the fine and let the people in!💜

• dwpender says:

The US Constitution and all State Constitutions protect the people’s right to “peaceably assemble” from Government interference.

Neither the petty Tyrants presently running most of our States nor even the President of the United States has the authority to issue regal edicts decreeing that assemblages are limited to X persons, or that all persons must stand Y feet apart, or that all assemblers must wear unnatural accoutrements such as “masks” (interfering with communication, among other things). This right of assembly includes not only political or protest gatherings, but assembly for ANY lawful purpose — social, fraternal, sporting, religious, commercial, etc.

Each and every one of these petty Tyrants’ edicts were absolutely, palpably, facially, brazenly unconstitutional the moment it was issued.

Here we sit 7 months later, and Barr’s DOJ has done absolutely nothing to seek court protection for US citizens’ constitutionally guaranteed liberties.

Is it any surprise that Ellison would issue such a staggeringly blatant order purporting to abrogate citizen’s rights?

• warrprin1 says:

WHERE’S BILL BARR?

• Beau Geste says:

Barr is personally grinding up all the evidence of hillary, biden, DOJ, FBI, CIA corruption and sedition. (can’t trust it to underlings – look the biden laptop escaped destruction by th eFBI…)

Barr may also be practicing fake sincerity, while saying “no prosecutor would prosecute…”

What to hide and eliminate first?
          ,,,weiner laptop with its ‘insurance’ files?
          the massive awan evidence of Dem congressional corruption?
          the biden laptop and bribery evidence?
          the “unmasking” evidence of political spying and likely securities profiteering?
          the 30,000 hillary emails she did not want subject to government records retention law?
          the ‘lets lie to the FISA Court” evidence of illegal spying and denial of civil rights?
          the Wolfe-Warner collaboration to release classified information?
          the Dem and repub kickbacks from foreign aid?
          so many choices for AG Barr, which ones to hide and eliminate first…?

• warrprin1 says:

Ah Beau, j’aime bien vos gestes. That’s a lotta destruction you’ve listed – even for someone with sufficient hot air to play distracting tunes on the bagpipes for us.

Our grandparents and parents fought – and won – WWI and WWII.
            This is our war, declared by elements within our own government – against us.
            Like our grandparents and parents, we must win the war of our time.

• dwpender- as a New Yorker living in Killer Cuomo’s Covid Gulag, I can tell you that I gave up on Barrzini about 6 months ago.

• dwpender says:

Seneca — I’m hoping that after November 2, DJT will take a MUCH tougher stance on federal funding/enablement of State Tyrants’ activites. He is in a position even without help from Barr or what we rather laughingly call our “judiciary,” to shutdown the shutdowns, mask mandates, etc. and restore our liberties.

• dwpender- from your lips to God’s ear!
            Things in NY just keep getting worse. Killer Cuomo is out of control. Worst of all our feckless legislators in Albany gave away ALL their power to Cuomo back in March and there is no way they can take them back.

The way things are going here, the way people are brainwashed, it is hard to imagine how we are going to get past the Lockdown and the Muzzles.
            NY City is suffering worst of all, but the damn Commie Dems who keep voting for this crap deserve what they get.
            NYC and downstate voters have ONE way to redeem themselves and that would be to VOTE for our President Trump in a landslide.
            If they go for Creepy Joe, then nuke ’em.

• Seneca, check out Sue Serino. She’s been giving killer Cuomo a lot of pushback but is a lone voice in NYS legislature. None of it is being reported in the local papers. It’s as if she doesn’t exist. Not a surprise as they were all bought up in the army 2000’s by mega news corporations

• Dee Paul Deje says:

I heard POTUS’s campaign replied in writing that it is a peaceful protest and therefore exempt from the stupid rules..

3. Paul Kieron says:

I really love Right Side Broadcasting. I can hardly believe I’m in my 5th year of watching Trump Rallies with them!

• Serena says:

They are the best. They are such stanch supporters of President Trump and have been since the beginning. Love how they always pan the crowd so we can see how huge it is.

4. rufnekreject says:

Trump needs the Senate and House too. The White House is not enough to move the America First Trump agenda forward.

Dems will stymy Trump at every turn if they get the Senate. If Dems take House and Senate, he’ll be impeached the next time he takes a breath.

• dd_sc says:

And then they will send Pence a steady stream of multi-trillion omnibus bills to fund their agenda.

• Rufnekreject: I agree, impeachment would be near or at top of their list. What really worries me (with Dem majority Senate) is if Schumer could demand and get “secret” vote by Senators after House does its thing. There are far too many anti-Trump Senators, and I wouldn’t bet against 67-vote majority to remove, if they didn’t need to do so publicly.

Don’t know if secret vote is possible at all, or could be achieved by changing some Senate rule by simple majority. Dems will stop at nothing, so I wouldn’t be surprised if something like this happens.

5. Hi there from the UK

If I haven’t said elsewhere, there are many of us in the UK rooting for Trump. I am looking for a landslide, two thirds of the popular vote, more on the electoral vote, let’s say 75% minimum. Think big, like the size of the States.

I have written about dear old Joe on my site. I stress the old. Main article on the home page, but I have done something to amuse under S is for…..States of the U.S.A. under World Menu. Ohio is good for something else on Joey.

Kind regards

Baldmichael Theresoluteprotector’sson

• Baron Sicluna says:

Hellooooo

What’s up with Boris????
      The American fake news is claiming that He seems to be all in on more lockdowns for the 🇬🇧. What is the truth?

• Revelation says:

Another Brit here – Boris is not the same since his brush with COVID.

Plus he is in a dirty fight with the civil service (Deep state in effect) over Brexit.

• Hi

Yes, which is why the Covid operation is operating. Stymies the criminally inept in the civil, strictly uncivil, service. Restrictions will be in place until the job is done.

Except for those with wisdom who know it is all bollux and can keep clam and carry on. Because many believe it Covid is more than the ‘flu, they will be scare to do sensible things. Will be tiresome for those that understand, but I find I am having fun with all the idiots so that compensates.

• Dear Baron

Yes, what’s up Boris. As tonight is Hallowe’en perhaps he is channeling Boris Karloff’s Frankenstein’s monster.
        But the real problem is the people who don’t the government GUIDANCE. I have said on my site it is all GUIDANCE. The Coronavirus Act 2020 has no real powers, it only refers to pre-existing legislation. Otherwise it would be mandatory, not GUIDANCE.

Please excuse the capitals, but I can’t stress this enough. It can all be ignored if you think it is bollux. I could explain further if you ask, but I have set out on my site what I know. Look up G is for…..Guidance for a start.

And if you want to know the truth about Covid, search for Covid 19 Summary in the search box on my site and go from there. I have spent 7 months research this and a whole lot besides. I am 100% certain of my facts.

Kind regards

Baldmichael

• Hi

I replied, for some reason it has gone further down if you care to look.

• cccp3o says:

What does Ohio have on SloJo?

• This is the extract from S is for…..States of the U.S.A.

I see Joe Biden has been to the state recently. Apparently he said “I spent the bulk of my adult life driving to an Amtrak station,” Biden said, as a helicopter hovered overhead. “It’s not as fast as a helicopter, but I made a lot of family friends on Amtrak.” This is from

Well Joe, I am sorry to hear you spent most of your adult life driving to an Amtrak station. Did you ever get there? Did you get the chance to eat or sleep? I just wondered that’s all.

I am so pleased you realise the Amtrak station is not as fast as a helicopter. Of course if the helicopter is on the ground, then in a race with the station, which would win? Perhaps you might advise me as I can be a bit slow on these matters.

I am glad you made a lot of family friends on Amtrak. Were you on the train or the track at the time, it’s a bit confusing? And were the family not friends before? I just wondered that’s all.

Anyway, I imagine Ohio must have places of interest. And it must be a boon that Joe Biden lives elsewhere.

• cccp3o says:

Joe lies.
          Amtrak in Ohio only runs along the northern tier, Cleveland, Toledo then Chicago.
          His Amtrak use is into Phili and the NE corridor….. he tries to make it sound that he is “ of the people”

• furtive says:

Deplorable Chumps Unite!

6. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Went to see presidential candidate Ronald Reagan at this very airport back in 1980. It was a low key affair compared to today’s Trump Rally. He spoke in a small airplane hangar where there were maybe 3-400 people. Still, it was great.

Of course we had the fake news media even back then and they all said that he was stupid to waste his time campaigning in Michigan. He went on to win the state 48-42% on his way to winning the presidency.

Winning. Winning. Winning.

~~~ TRUMP 2020 ~~~

7. TheBigHarry says:

I don’t understand a word but I know what they’re saying. GOD bless America.

8. magatrump says:

Come on Michigan. Vote for President Trump!!! Bring it home!!! Put him over the TOP!!!

9. Back to Basics says:

I hope everyone goes to Minnesota tomorrow anyway–thousands of smiling, flag-waving, optimistic patriots for all America to see. They can just hang around outside the venue in peaceful protest if not allowed in.

It will NOT look good for the local brownshirts to start hauling them away on live TV

10. gabytango says:

What a FANTASTIC video RSBN just played about President Trump’s being elected to the WhiteHouse and detailing all the obstacles put in his way by the Swamp and his accomplishments!

11. gabytango says:

LOVE this reporter!!! She has been saying, “God is with us!” 🙌

12. Sentient says:

Any man who votes for Biden-Harris might as well cut off his own balls and mail them to Nancy Pelosi.

13. “That’s alotta people.” MI

14. helmhood says:

This weekend, we turn back our clocks.

This Tuesday, we turn back our country… to the pre media constructed hysteria over the chinese virus. When President Trump is re-elected, it all ends.

15. retiredseabee says:

Wheels down

16. Nepanyrush says:

Is this true, 14 rallies in the next three days?

17. bertdilbert says:

Who is the girl narrating on RSBN? She is doing a really good job.

18. rebel53blog says:

FOUR MORE DAYS TO FOUR MORE YEARS OF PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP

19. sunnyflower5 says:

Hello, Michigan!
    4 days from now we are going to win this state!

20. Maquis says:

Super Vee!

21. Maquis says:

“If they did a good job I wouldn’t have run.” No mention of Clinton…bet she’s steamed.

22. retiredseabee says:

Joe is a “touchy-feely” guy. LOL

23. TL Howard says:

He knows there are a lot of folks who have yet to vote.

24. TL Howard says:

He knows there are a lot of folks who have yet to vote.

25. Layne Burdick says:

This has to become a meme….
    I’m watching the Biden rally in Iowa on Fox Live. No Biden, so they are showing an empty Mic with “I’ll be there” playing over the loudspeakers. Whenever you want me, I’ll be there. Guess nobody wants him.
    It was supposed to start same time as Trumps. Trump has been onstage for 15 minutes. Where’s Joe? With Hunter?

26. Patience says:

Sure would be nice if Michigan would become great again.

🙏
    Pray God….. Deplorable Trump Chumps –please– turn out the vote.

27. Maquis says:

“Somewhere along the line we lost Fox.”

28. carterzest says:

Looks like the tech team got some different teleprompters perhaps? Note the guy wires.
    Trump called them out in Bullhead City, AZ…

29. Maquis says:

“We Govern. We’re the boss. We’re the people.”

30. Patience says:

“The Biden Family is under investigation –for a long time”….

31. Patience says:

“52 and a half.
    Does anybody know who the half is?”

ROTFLing 😂😁🤣😅

32. Patience says:

….”you had that idiot,,, CNN”
    LOL !!!!

33. gingergal says:

The poor woman behind him looks like she’s freezing.

34. Bogeyfree says:

Has there ever been another President in history who has given this much of himself to campaign and connect with the people before an election.

He truly is amazing.

35. warrprin1 says:

“IL-HAN…” Another chick that needs to be flicked out of the U.S. House of Representatives.
    SHOW HER THE EXIT DOOR, MINNESOTA!

36. Patience says:

“The next morning
    it was like God touched my shoulder”

37. hyacinthclare says:

Talk about what they’re doing in Minnesota! Only 250 allowed at the rally???

38. Dee Paul Deje says:

Full frontal Nugety in Michigan:

39. sunnyflower5 says:

3% of the ER visits are Covid related.
    Case # are a deceptive tool.
    Hospital are paid more if its deemed Covid.

40. Maquis says:

Dumbotron!

41. furtive says:

Mike “Mark Twain 2.0 Huckabee

42. sunnyflower5 says:

Outstanding videos on President Trump and his administrations response to China Virus.
    Outstanding work — Promise Made Promise Kept

Money Bag Biden—
    “We want to see China rise”.
    “China isn’t a problem”
    “China is going to eat our lunch….C’Mon Maaaan.”

43. ropala says:

Once again, Biden shows in the video that he is favor of the “Hide Amendment”.

44. disman2017 says:

Faux interrupted the President during the “Trumpotron” video that featured liberal governors Newsome & Cuomo praising his Covid-19 approach earlier in the year. Does Dana Perino think that Karl Rove and Donna Brazille bloviating are more important than the President’s speech? The Michigan rally is not airing on the 3 C-Span channels or on Newsmax (Comcast doesn’t carry OAN where I live). Moments later, the rally is back on Faux, where the President is wrapping up his speech.

45. warrprin1 says:

I love that our President always works the name of the exact locale where he is speaking. No need to ask, “are we in Cleveland?.”…

46. OffCourseNation says:

Trump travels all around the Midwest while Biden is still putting on his pants.

47. MicD says:

I swear, if he leaned over into the crowd they could hold this man up and pass him around 🙂

48. Lion2017 says:

God Bless President Trump!