President Donald Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden take part in the first presidential debate between the two 2020 candidates. The Cleveland, Ohio event is moderated by Fox News anchor Chris Wallace who will transparently assist Joe Biden.

The anticipated start time of the debate is 9:00pm ET and will be broadcast on all network channels. To avoid the narrative engineers C-SPAN, OANN and Newsmax will also be broadcasting the debate live.  We are providing the livestream links early to prepare.

RSBN LivestreamCSPAN LivestreamFox News LivestreamFox Business Livestream

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2020, Joe Biden, media bias, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

3,076 Responses to Presidential Debate Night – President Trump -vs- Joe Biden – 9:00pm ET Livestreams

1. DiU says:

If you aren’t on the RSBN live stream – get yourself over there. Great interviews – corey lewandowski is on right now.

2. HillariousClinton says:

I’m looking forward to all the new GIF files we’ll get from the President’s facial expressions tonight. I bet there are going to be some hilarious ones indeed! 😂🤣🇺🇸🇺🇸

3. bulwarker says:

Don’t get your hopes up. Biden’s handlers wouldn’t let him on stage if there were serious performance concerns. Expect a lot of canned lines and help from Chris Wallace.

• albertus magnus says:

I agree. But im hoping for a Nadler moment when he wets his pants. One of my employees told me that she thought he would just wear a diaper but I told her that that would work as well because the demented idiot would just keep looking down to see if the pee soaked through.

Of course, people in the audience may think he is looking down to see if he was experiencing a “nocturnal emission” and be curious if there were young kids in the front row of the audience.

Whatever happens. I hope PDJT professionally and politely show how outclassed Biden is.

• nvbob says:

I agree with @bulwarker. We all may be surprised at Hide’n Biden’s performance. I think he will have been given amphetamines to “clarify” things for him. But, the bar is set so low, just standing up at the end will be enough to declare him the undisputed winner.

Don’t get me started on that narcissistic nabob, Chris Wallace. My bet is he will make attempts to quiet DJT. To no avail though. 🙂

• tuskyou says:

This minute Wallace jumps in the help Biden I hope POTUS nukes Chris Wallace.

• lackawaxen123 says:

Bidens handlers think Obama is brilliant and Hillary was a good candidate … I’m counting on their judgement to be just as good tonight …

4. Jase says:

Well, there’s an hour to go until bounce down and Strokin’ Joe hasn’t pulled out yet.
    I still haven’t entirely ruled out news breaking that Hunter has attempted suicide and Joe has to rush to the hospital to be by his side.
    Of course, this is the Dems we are talking about, so whether it is an attempt, or successful, will depend on the degree of Hunter’s cooperation with the plan.

• Right Wing Gal says:

I’m honestly shocked we’ve even gotten to this point. I never thought Biden’s handlers would actually get him to even one debate. I agree, the fat lady hasn’t sung yet, but I’m still surprised he’s actually there in person.

• Digressive says:

He must be way down in the real polls. This might be their Hail Mary attempt to get back in the game.

• delighteddeplorable says:

Me too, RWG. I would’ve bet big bucks that this would not happen. Color me WRONG! Either way though, we win!

• cjzak says:

He must be ok or they would not let him out there. The embarrassment of being proven to be idiots for making him their nominee would perhaps be a huge blow to their plans.

I don’t know what to think really about this candidacy. I keep waiting for the rug to be pulled from under us and their real agenda to be revealed. This cannot be what they end up offering to the American people. I know they are clueless but that clueless as to make Biden their savior? I’m not buying it yet.

5. Gunner says:

The boss (my wife) will watch it. I can’t (afraid I’ll pull an Elvis and shoot the TV — thank you junior
    wallace).

I will, however, be tied to my friends here for the play-by-play.

Godspeed President Trump.

6. teaforall says:

Are you ready Treepers, ITS SHOWTIME
    Gloves off

7. All Hype says:

Enjoy the show tonight! Joe Hidin has nowhere to run this evening. Remember Kamala Harris put a beat down on him in the primary debates. Wait till President Trump starts giving him left hooks about Joe’s 47 years in office and his role in the Russia gate. Just think of the fun it will be knowing Joe Hidin will decline any involvement and he will be a proven a liar with all the information still not released from the DNI. Have no fear, President Trump took it easy on Hillary in 2016. He will not show that level of compassion for Old Man Joe.

8. slowkid says:

Should be pay per view. Trump could rake it in.

9. Drogers says:

I won’t be surprised if Mr. Biden gets through the night without a gaffe.

If he does, OK fine, world won’t stop turning and the sun will come up.

However, three debates without stepping all in it? No, that’s not happening.

10. A2 says:

👇✅

11. Misha Berra says:

Hope they check Biden’s fingerprints – could be using a body double —

12. sarasotosfan says:

I am hoping Trump gives short answers to given Biden all the time he needs to ramble.

Please be so dull Mr. President that Chris Wallace breaks down trying to carry this farce.

13. Yes and explain why C W deserves ANY respect … I hope our VSGPDJT just steamrolls that fool and the Manchurian Medicate……

14. Eric says:

If Biden doesn’t back out it shows how desperate they are.

15. sickconservative says:

Don’t know if it’s just my conspiracy side coming out but as much as I want to see a bumbling Biden attaching should be used wisely.
    Really can’t see Biden staying lucid for an hour and half debate even with help from a friend be it drugs help thru an earpiece.

16. Troublemaker10 says:

• nvbob says:

No real need to watch his ears. Watch his body language and behavior after questions. Watch to see if there is a fairly long pause after the question is asked. Watch to see if he has a puzzled look on his face or if he stops in mid sentence and restates a point.

Also, he may look down at the podium in a rather unnatural way. Of course, if he touches his ear that would be a dead giveaway. 🙂 Body language will give it away.

My guess is no earpiece but cognitive enhancing drugs (amphetamines).

17. Walt says:

It is suprising to me that Biden will show up.
    After supporting the riots and looting, the Dims are either going to have to tell some awfully complex lies to deflect that issue or they have something up their sleeve.
    Unfortunately, both techniques are well represented in their toolbox.

Biden can tell a lie. That we know.
    I don’t believe Biden can tell a complex lie and keep all the balls in the air at the same time, real time, without assistance.

18. jello333 says:

My only “concerns”:

That they spend WAY too much time on COVID. Now if Trump focuses mostly on the damage done by the shutdown, that’s great; I just don’t wanna hear about how horribly deadly and dangerous the virus itself is.

That Trump jokes about Biden’s obvious mental issues. We don’t need Joe to get any “sympathy votes.”

That Wallace (or other moderators) are OVERLY biased. Of course we know he’s gonna be normal, everyday level of biased… I’m just hoping he keeps it at only that. 🙂

That the small audience is “dead”. Obviously Don thrives on a crowd, and on responses/reactions, so he’s probably already not happy about the set-up. But if at least some of them are really enthusiastic, that would be nice.

That Biden has been fed the questions in advance, and has somehow managed to remember them AND the answers.

Oh, and might as well add one of my WISHES:

That when they walk out on stage, Biden has a mask and Trump does not… and he walks over to shake hands and Biden hesitates (or maybe flat out refuses) because VIRUS! 😀

19. Raffaella says:

If Biden performs well in this first debate, I guarantee there won’t be another one. They will say Biden proved himself and does not need to do another one.

20. wvcoalman says:

Sissy Wallace will definitely be assisting Biden. Already a proven fact in the 2016 Republican debate where Sissy tried to assist in taking out candidate Trump at that time. According to what I have seen, no foreign policy will be discussed. Hum, I wonder why??? Could it be:

President Trump fixed crappy Obama/Biden trade deals,”climate change” deals, NATO payments, Middle East and other peace deals ( of which The President has been nominated for 3 Nobel peace prizes) etc. In contrast, Biden has done nothing but sell influence to China, Ukraine, et. al. and sell the country out, especially in the Iran deal (150 billion cash), TPP trade deal and the Paris climate accord. Etc. Etc. Etc.

21. oldersoul says:

Biden’s condition has been rapidly deteriorating in the past 45 days. September was virtually a ‘lid month’. His wife is now working his campaign trail.

He may hold up for the first 60 with meds and aids. But the last 30 should be a doozy. I would not be surprised if he can’t hold it together by the end.

Sundowners is hard to control in advanced dementia patients. It will be after 10:00 pm for the last leg.

Trump should offer no quarter. This is for the life of the Nation.

22. Publius2016 says:

Wow! ty SD!!

Melania and 45 look great!!!

23. paper doll says:

Before the dementia, for all of his 47years in government, Joe was a gaffe machine. He’ll mess up. I don’t believe PT has to do any heavy lifting in that regard.Joe will be Joe.

• Nepanyrush says:

But remember, Biden has been doing political debates for 47 years. As Laura Ingraham said, debating is the closest Biden has come to a real job. I do think it is all he really does is speak and debate. The President did it for the first time 4 years ago.

24. I think their plan is to surprise with a great showing.
    It’s all they got.

25. Jim Comey is a Weasel_Doug says:

COME ON MAN!!!!

GIMME MORE ADDERALL!!

GO CORNPOP!!

26. SR says:

I have another thought – PTrump tries to be presidential, spend more time to explain what he has done in 47 months and don’t attack Biden. I want Biden done today and let move on.

27. Eric says:

There will be no more debates after this regardless. If Biden is able to hold it together, they’ll declare him the clear winner and call a lid. If he messes up, they’ll say he edged out Trump and no more debating.

28. No matter what I do, word press will not let me like comments.
    First time.
    Interesting timing.

29. All Too Much says:

Cspan has a camera going around the debate room.
    Intersting.

30. Patience says:

I don’t think President Trump will be snarky as many in the ‘news’ keep posturing.
    I trust he will be charming, calm, in his leader and executive mode, personable and confident and very forthright.

Chris and Joe both will try to provoke and be antagonistic.

Also:
    Anyone hear the NASTY “king maker” congressman –embarrassing himself
    on with Lou Dobbs right now ???
    HOLY COW!!!!!

31. A2 says:

👇 the guy in the middle is Hu the malevolent editor of the Global Slimes

32. tuskyou says:

I have a coworker who’s watching tonight. She doesn’t own a TV so I suggested RSBN but she just texted to tell me Hulu is showing the debate. Can you believe she’s never watched a debate before (says she hates politics, they’re all crooks, etc). She’s coming around slooowly. Just getting her to watch tonight is a major achievement.

33. Ausonius says:

Consider what this DEMOCRAT did 60 years ago, a man who was practically dying from various illnesses, kept the diseases secret, and still went for and won the presidency:

…The night of the first Kennedy-Nixon debate, Kennedy met with (Dr. Max) Jacobson just a few hours before he took the stage. The senator was “complaining in a voice barely above a whisper of extreme fatigue and lethargy,” the authors write. Jacobson plunged a needle “directly into Kennedy’s throat and pumped methamphetamine into his voice box.”

The result was clear within minutes, and an artificially energized Kennedy changed American history that night by upstaging Nixon.

After Kennedy won the presidency, Jacobson became an essential part of his team. Whenever he received a call from “Mrs. Dunn” — the code name Kennedy’s assistant used to indicate that he was needed by the president — Jacobson dropped everything to meet Kennedy and administer a shot….

See:

34. wow, woman on Presidential Debates is speaking and she looks like Judge Ginsburg…

35. Dances with Wolverines says:

No American flag visible on the stage

36. Zy says:

Wikileaks gem,

On Feb 26, 2016, at 8:35 PM, Joel Johnson wrote: >> >> I know you can’t look past Bernie and March primaries — but who is in charge of the Trump swift boat project? Needs to be ready, funded and unleashed when we decide — but not a half assed scramble. >> >> Sent from my iPhone

37. Patriot1783 says:

Laughing at Neil Cavuto on Fox Business having his show hijacked by Clayborn.

What does the left have on Cavuto ??

38. what did they agree to for breaks?

39. secund2nun says:

I am ready to watch Trump DESTROY the disgusting corrupt anti-American senile PEDO known as Joe Biden. This feels like a boxing match. Prime Tyson against a 5 year old girl. Bloodbath incoming.

40. A2 says:

41. Tl Howard says:

Do you want a follower, a puppet of people you don’t even know, to negotiate with China on your ad your children’s and grandchildren’s behalf or ME?

42. Texsun says:

Let Trump be Trump! He’s got this!

43. bordoodle says:

Just heard on Fox that Donna Brazil’s is on their panel. What a bunch of crap … she should be Be allowed based on her previous leaks

44. Chip Doctor says:

Dear Heavenly Father,
    We ask in Jesus’ that the deceit that is the Democrat party be revealed to the American people. Protect and grant wisdom to President Trump. Amen

45. woodstuff says:

Please everyone pray during and after this debate.

46. Does anybody remember the joke that the most dangerous place in DC was between Joe Biden and a camera?

47. Mike Van says:

I wanna see the entrance with the smoke and lights and lasers! Lol