September 25th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1345

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Kayleigh McEnany Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

682 Responses to September 25th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1345

1. noswamp says:

Why isn’t Sullivan impeached?

2. jeans2nd says:

Embrace the suck…..lolol

3. Carrie says:

4. jeans2nd says:

New, just now, from Raheem Kassam, The National Pulse –

“EXCLUSIVE: Trump’s $500Bn, Black Community ‘Platinum Plan’ Lists AntiFa and KKK As ‘Terror Groups’”

“President Trump’s massive, black community-focused jobs and investment “Platinum Plan” – to be announced this afternoon in Georgia – will include $500Bn increased access to capital for black communities, as well as designating AntiFa and the KKK as terrorist organizations.”

“The National Pulse can also report the plan announces Juneteenth – commemorating the 1865 declaration of freedom from slavery – as a national holiday, and also contains the idea of a sub-group of the Minority Business Development Agency, specifically designed for African American Affairs.”

More at link

• jeans2nd says:

Passing thought…..remember Kim Klacik’s last commercial for Baltimore?
      Hmmmm…..what did Kim know, and when did she know it? This is exactly what Kim was promising.
      Oh those clever Deplorables…..

• jeans2nd says:

Not that i could see

• Kay123 says:

I agree… BLM IS EVERY BIT AS EVIL AS KKK, ANTIFA, PLO, MUSBROHOOD,
        Al Queada, ISIS, etc., etc.

• amjean says:

There are too many blacks caught up in BLM who
          are not terrorists; they march peacefully because
          they have been told that the police are killing
          black men; mostly by their teachers and media.

In Naperville, Illinois, there was a peaceful march
          for BLM consisting mostly of black and white
          college students. Antifa came and integrated
          their thugs in the march and mayhem ensued.

• John says:

Seeing as how I’m routinely referred to as KKK even though I’ve never even encountered a member and wouldn’t know where to look for one, I find this unnerving. If all I have to do is support equality of opportunity, voter ID, and limited/merit-based immigration to make me KKK, then this targets me.

All funding for any special interests has to stop, as does affirmative action and selective prosecution (which is actually getting worse…)

As far as I’m concerned, there IS systemic racism but it’s primarily against white people and we’re being forced to pay for it as our jobs are taken from us and we’re routinely abused.

No thanks.

• jeans2nd says:

Excellent points, John

• WRB says:

as our jobs country is taken from us

• bleep21k says:

@John – I myself have been labeled a “white supremacist”, in addition to a “coon” and a “tom” believe it or not lol!

BLM, Antifa should TOP the list of terrorist organizations, but do go ahead and throw in the KKK (we wouldn’t want to further add insult to whites by leaving out the KKK)

“I don’t support this type of pandering – it’s all just appeasement to the latest shakedown.”, I do understand this sentiment.

I also understand that CRT and “white fragility” training do put white people at a social disadvantage, and should NOT be accepted one iota by any self respecting person, white or otherwise.

I do though expect ANY person of ANY color to accept “…$500Bn increased access to capital…” to further their financial security. Great things can come from an influx of capital to ANY community. I’d make sure NO democrats got a penny, and advertise and that fact.

American farmers received governmental financial support, during the trade battles with china, and rightly so. Average joe’s received and extra $600 UEI, and many Americans received a $1200 stipend – all of which came in handy during the “pan-demick”.

My take, IMHO, under President Trumps administration, any investment in ANYTHING AMERICAN is a good investment, as he’s taken action form the view point of a “business man” first, and as a politician secondly. I don’t consider it “socialism” per se, but sure THAT argument could be made

Bottom line “…$500Bn increased access to capital…” – It’s the economy, always the ECONOMY!

• Dekester says:

Excellent post Bleep.

One of the many reasons PDJT is as successful as he is. Is because he is a pragmatist and doesn’t get bogged down with ideology.

As I type this my mind wanders back to the slime ball Paul Ryan, and all his monetary theories.

God bless PDJT

• Kay123 says:

John…
        I do believe that people who scream the loudest about
        racism are usually “the biggest racists”. Race has nothing
        to do with skin color….. but everything to do with
        the “culture” they choose to hate or love.

Some cultures teach killing is justified for religious reasons. It
        is not. That is “RACISM ” … pure and simple.
        Lying…theft…pre-marital sex, womanizing, cheating, abusing others,
        abuse of children, sex with anyone
        under age of maturity ( 18 ), enslavement of anyone, abandonment of children.

Bearing false witness against others…. lock them up or make them whole again.$$$$$$$.

RESPECT IS EARNED…..(and usually returned.)
        To be a US citizen;
        One must respect life…this country, our culture, history, and ideals.

I live here and will protect my culture, my country and those who belong
        here legally. Not those who try to “steal everything” from our country…
        our people, our identities, our jobs and/or our wealth… and /or our land.
        Those who have no respect, shred our Constitution….
        attack our ideals ….are enemies to these United States.

Those that think otherwise need not stay here.
        Don’t let the door hit your @ss on the way out.

5. Drogers says:

I guess it doesn’t matter and even more likely I should just keep my big mouth shut but {there’s always a but, right?} …

What has Ms. Ginsburg done to warrant laying in state? Read and interpreted the constitution in such a way as to fit whatever whim she had that day? Have the good fortune to appeal to American citizens w/ a topside I.Q. of 47? Grab the attention of those that think wearing black for every occasion is a radical fashion statement?

But by golly she was the Chosen One’s favorite.

I kid but she didn’t earn today.

Whatever. Told you I should just keep my thoughts to myself on this one.

• numbersixdance says:

Drogers…I’m in agreement. However, she belonged to an elite “club” and as such probably deserves a State funeral albeit with some caveats.

She was a selfish liberal activist judge ruling on her ideology as opposed to the law who in her 80’s could have retired under Obama while still in office and had the Dims replace her with a like minded liberal judge. And ridden off into the sunset as the “hero” to leftist causes.

Instead she had to hold on to power as long as she could, despite being incoherent for the last two years. In my mind she will be remembered as falling asleep during the State of the Union speech and being hospitalized or convalescing during much of Trump’s term.

• jeans2nd says:

And for jumping into politics and defaming Pres Trump.

• tds247365 says:

Misread your post at first. Thought you wrote:
        “I’m in agreement. However, she belonged to an elite “club” and as such probably deserves a State funeral albeit with some caviar.” lol!

• cjzak says:

Interestinly enough, she came to the city near me 2 years ago and spoke as part of the University’s famous speaker series. She was ther for qutie a long time-2 hours I believe, and was

• cjzak says:

Oops hit the button accidentally, sorry lol..

…and was quite coherent and actually very witty. She was dressed impeccably and the audience of mostly left wingers and students were enthralled by her. I was not here, but a friend was and we discussed it afterwards because I was amazed she was able to travel and give a talk like that. No one had thought she would make it because of her health worsening just before this was scheduled but she did.

So, even though I despised what she stood for and spoke about, the woman had strength and fortitude most of us never have. She just kept going, perhaps too long.

• WSB says:

And Ruth is getting a statue in Baltimore. Maybe we can find some toddlers to then tear the thing down.

6. Dora says:

How do we even know this is true?

7. old sneakers says:

Progressive Democrats are clearly part of a cult, I’m not trying to be cute or nutty. They are suffering from mental delusions due to all the intense brainwashing and mental torture the CIA/CCP/MSM and a radical socialist indoctrination in what now passes for “public schools” has inflicted on millennial’s in America.

99% of these kids need to be institutionalized and deprogrammed

• jeans2nd says:

Sad, isn’t it.
      Thank Our Lord our kids and Gkids will be there, sane.

• Irisheyes says:

As a mental health professional, I work with clients who have diagnoses ranging from simple situational depression to bi-polar and schizoaffective disorders. Believe me, it’s readily evident that the more severe the mental illness, the more rabidly liberal they are.

• tds247365 says:

My teenage daughter was, at 15 yrs old, recruited via high school ROTC, by a group of transsexual 25-26 yr old Antifa members, who also work for Scotts (lawn care) Corporate.

She disappeared when she was 17 yrs old (just turned 18) almost a year ago, and has talked to none of her family. We finally found out she was alive. She was seen in Charlotte with Antifa rioting peaceful protesting. I promise this is no joke. Pedophiles and Communists seem to exist in paces I could never imagine. Beware!

8. Publius2016 says:

OHiden is getting surgery this weekend in preparation for his Debate with 45…

Yes, it’ll look something like this:

9. Bill says:

For personal reasons, I have to disengage, at least for a while – a self-imposed political intervention.
    Sundance has encouraged us all to “lead your best life”, and that’s what I intend to do.
    As my last post, for now, I’d like to share a letter I recently wrote to my daughter.
    She and I have ongoing political debates. No matter what I say about President Trump’s many domestic and foreign accomplishments, her retort is always a diatribe about what a despicable person he is. In her mind, Orange Man Bad “trumps” everything. In a recent communication to me she asked three question:

Did I respect President Trump?
    Would I want her to aspire to be like him?
    Would aspiring to be like him put her on a path to being a better person?

I decided to address the issue of character, and these questions, My response:

To my daughter whom I love dearly:

In 2016, I didn’t vote for Trump. I saw him as a rough, tough New Yorker – brash and opinionated. I had my doubts. So, for the first time in my life, I didn’t vote for the Presidency.
    I am a results-oriented guy, and I have been swayed by his results. I have not been swayed by the viciousness of his detractors.

When I look at the complete package, the pros outweigh the cons.

But he is controversial, he is a bull in the Washington china shop. He is brash, confident to a fault, he often speaks his mind without the benefit of a filter. And, there are chinks in his character armor. I am aware of them all.

He is not a perfect man. However, when I evaluate the entire package, primarily when I evaluate substance vs. hype (or expressed another way, actions versus words), I come down strongly on the substance (actions) side of the ledger.

Trump is doing the right thing for as many Americans as possible (economic), and for the world (geo-political/peace).

Thus far, he is succeeding beyond what anyone thought was possible. I’ve already detailed all that he has accomplished on both fronts. This in spite of the Washington elite (of both parties) and their media cohorts doing everything possible to undermine at worst, minimize at best, his many achievements.

But to get done what he has accomplished, to shake up the clubby, self-aggrandizing, clique that is the Washington bureaucratic elite, required an outsider with his experience, vision, and, yes, character – strengths and flaws.

Which got me thinking about the qualities of character – and the character of great men (and no…I’m not putting Trump in that column – yet…)

Are people with character weaknesses capable of doing great things?

Thomas Jefferson had a long affair with his slave, Sally Hemmings. He fathered and subsequently denied several of Hemmings’ children.

Alexander Hamilton had a deep insecurity of his humble beginnings, was impulsive, and prioritized his legacy over his family. His own presidential ambitions were torpedoed when he had affair with a married woman, and was blackmailed by the women’s husband.

Albert Einstein was an absentee father to his two sons, had an affair with his cousin, who he then married, and then had an affair with his secretary who was also the niece of a friend.

Mahatma Gandhi, at the beginning of WW2, admired Adolf Hitler saying that he was “Not as bad as depicted”, and that “He had amazing abilities, and seems to be gaining his victories without much bloodshed.”

Winston Churchill was an angry opponent of Indian nationalism, and his language about Gandhi verged on racism. Churchill made huge mistakes in his long political life – including backing the use of poison gas during WWI. He was arrogant, and narcissistic.

Franklin Roosevelt married his cousin and cheated on her with his secretary. The entire world’s history would have been different if these two men hadn’t come to power immediately preceding WW2.

Dr. Martin Luther King plagiarized a significant portion of his doctoral dissertation and was a serial adulterer, as was John Kennedy.

So, I’m going to throw your questions to me back at you.
    Do you respect these men?
    Should you aspire to be like them?
    Would aspiring to be like them put you on a path to being a better person?

Perhaps, one can be both flawed and great.
    Perhaps, to be truly great, one has to be flawed.

My answer to your questions, as it pertains to these men, is that I honor their historic accomplishments, while acknowledging their flaws.
    President Trump’s achievements to-date are also historic (The soaring US economy pre-covid. Peace in the Balkans and the Middle East, with more to come). His flaws, by comparison, are minor.

One last thing. I too am flawed. As a younger man, I thought things, said things, did things that I am not proud of. But each flaw, each indiscretion, and the self-criticism that followed over many years, contributed to who I am today – not great, certainly, but I hope good enough – for you and your Mom.

Dad

• Publius2016 says:

he/she without sin shall cast the first stone…

45 Greatness is true! As builder, changed the Manhattan skyline…as developer, his resorts are World Class Marvels…As entertainer, Highest Rated Show many times over…as President, right now between 16 and 1…with another term, may surpass both!

As husband and father, we do not know but the fruits are beautiful warm and friendly people…

We are blessed 45 and Melania came down the escalator and put fame fortune and their very lives on the line for USA!

• Debra says:

Nice letter.

Do I want people to aspire to be like PDJT? ‘Like’ as in just the same, or ‘like’ as in being a person comfortable in his own skin, knowing and being comfortable in his individual being, and having original ideas and thoughts with the courage to act on them?

The latter, please.

• Mariposa323 says:

Wow , what beautiful letter . I would say a perfect letter , to use Trump’s favorite word . I find it sad that so many of our younger generation have to be spoon fed how to think critically .

• jeans2nd says:

We will be anxiously waiting your return, Bill.
      Be safe. Have fun. Find joy.
      All is well, and will remain so.

• Zachary Navarre says:

Can’t like (wordpress on mobile is… problematic) but I had to offer some support.

May you find peace in your family, and health in your mimd and body. Disconnecting is sometimes for the best. I myself have been contemplating this very thing due to personal health issues related to stress.

Take care and God bless.

• furtive says:

To Bill’s young daughter:
      Wisdom arrives with age.

My father told me a story his father told him, when I began to think independently influenced by my peers.
      A teenage boy discussed with his dad:
      “Dad you know zero about modern life. You are behind the times & the world has evolved while you have remained stagnant.
      15 years later…
      he has his own family to support , a mortgage and all the worries of juggling home & family: BringIng up children with emotional stability while fighting the media Psychological propaganda, and still keeping his wife’s sparkle in her eye.

His dad comes to visit for Thanksgiving after years of estrangement.

The now grown son shares his tribulations with his dad, and his dad offered unsolicited advice as to how he succeeded with similar burdens.
      The son responded introspectively:

“You know, Dad, you’ve learned an awful lot in the past 15 years.”

Cats in the cradle.

• truenorthseeker says:

Very moving letter and very insightful. Thank you for sharing this , Bill. I pray your daughter appreciates all the thought you put into your response and that she learns the value of the fine points you made here. Best of luck in your “sabbatical “. Dont be gone too long now, ya hear? This Treeper appreciates your thoughtful posts.

• retiredseabee says:

Hope this will ease some of you pain

• lida rose says:

A wonderful post, Bill. I am in the reverse position of being the conservative, MAGA daughter of my liberal father. We have quite a few “off limits” topics because they usually devolve to damaging our relationship.

I have been considering writing him a letter, not to ask him to vote for PTrump, but to vote down ballot red. I have been unsure how to approach the topic.

Thank you for sharing your letter to your daughter.

10. PaulCohen says:

“blackface” experts Justin Trudeau and Ralph Northam are in grave danger from Covid-19…..

11. Zermatt says:

There’s something happening here… what it is ain’t exactly clear
    Sometimes the lip-sync is off. Your ears hear one thing and your eyes see something else. Welcome to 2020… the year of imperfect vision. The Temptations were about 50 years too early when they sang “Ball of confusion… that’s what the world is today.”

It’s not a bug it’s a feature
    The wonderful thing about having an agenda… paths can fork, merge, diverge, run parallel, high road/low road… it doesn’t matter as long as you end up where you want to be. If you’re a talking head… clarity is not your friend. So never let the sound match the action. If there’s an inconvenient truth… bend it to end up where you want to be.

You may ask yourself… how did I get here
    I worked in marketing for a very large company. We had this phrase… “Fire for Effect.” What it means is it doesn’t really matter what comes out of your mouth as long as it moves the ball in the right direction.

Covid-19 will kill over 2 million people in the USA… fire for effect. You’re racist… fire for effect. Peaceful demonstrations… fire for effect. We’ll all be dead in 12 years… fire for effect.

Let me take on the Covid-19 death and destruction forecast for a moment. I was accountable for product forecasts in my marketing job. Two truths about forecasts: First… the forecast had to be a big revenue number or the project wouldn’t get funded. The baseline in my company was a billion dollars… anything less and no soup for you. Second… forecasts are always wrong. See what I did there? I just gave myself permission to lie so I could pursue an agenda.

That’s what happened in January 2020. 2 million dead Americans… fire for effect. Sell the big number. Permission to lie. Remember the agenda… take down the man. Think about climate change or any other thing… same same. Sell the big number. Permission to lie.

Never let them see you sweat
    Once the media realized a pandemic pushed the agenda they sold it. Relentlessly. Doesn’t matter it’s 200 thousand dead instead of 2 million… push the agenda. Doesn’t matter if the 200 thousand is garbage data. Fire for effect. Doesn’t matter if it’s just a head cold for everyone under 60. Permission to lie. Remember… you’re working for the clampdown.

Soon it will all be over. The virus will be slain. The vaccination will triumph. Birds will sing. November 4th.

12. WeThePeople2016 says:

• WeThePeople2016 says:

• mr.piddles says:

“I’m told some questions being pursued are: Who gave the Foundation money and how much (foreign countries/otherwise)? Did the Foundation underreport the amounts? Where did the money go?”

I saw a movie like this once. This guy keeps waking up every day and notices the same things happening over and over.

13. jeans2nd says:

Shot

Chaser

• Debra says:

I hope our VSGPDJT has the patience to give Joe all the time needs to try to articulate his thoughts and not interrupt SLO-Joe in performing his own slow motion hair-Kari on the debate floor . . .

• Lady in Red says:

I predict he will have a decent debate performance due to his implants- he will receive succinct answers to all of the debate questions, so as long as he can do a good job parroting, he will be fine. I hope PDJT can find a way to distract Sleepy Joe when he is receiving his answers (from Obama?) so Sleepy will then be exposed. Whatever the case, I have no doubt PDJT will destroy Sleepy.

• dwpender says:

Biden is now cloistered with a select group — in which Jill is prominent — of his handlers. THEY will make the call between now and Tuesday whether he has the remaining cognitive capabilities to participate in a 2 hour debate without revealing his present deficiencies.

IF the handlers decide, “no go,” there will be no debate. I’m sure the political and messaging teams are hard at work focus-group testing possible “justifications” for and “communications about” any cancellation.

IMO the debate will be cancelled.

• furtive says:

He might have a series of experimental daily injections with an unknown result….
      All POTUS has to do is ask him directly what medication he’s been taking while in the “Lid” in absentia.
      Biden will explode..
      Headlines.

• mr.piddles says:

How do we know Joe hasn’t come down with a Russian Cold? He was coughing up a storm last week, after all.

Question is: do they actually off him… or is there a secret escape plan?

And if he does escape… where do they whisk him off to? Disney World is closed. Pedo Island doesn’t exist anymore. I guess there’s always Thailand. *shrug emoji*

• Bec74 says:

I have always expected Biden to show up and perform well during this debate. He has been doing debates since 1972. This is not say that he does not have early onset of dementia. He likely does. You only have to look at the guy to see that something has slowed with him.

Trump is good at the rough and tumble answers given to reporters. But, he simplifies his responses most of the time (some of this is to get his message across to the voters). He jumbles up what he says at times. We can figure out what he means, but good debating requires staying on point and countering the other side. Trump is not a policy wonk or a debater. He is a doer. He has great policy achievements to stand on and he cleaned up a lot of the OBiden mess that was dropped in his lap. I want Trump to stay on offense all night. He can put Biden in hole and knock him out early during this debate just on all the bad policy Biden has supported over the years.

I expect the media to come out quickly to say Biden won the debate and to scream from the rafters that Biden does not have mental cognition problems.

Unlike Rush Limbaugh, I think Biden will show up. He cannot afford to not show up. The Trump Campaign would make mincemeat of him if he fails to show.

• NJF says:

Yes Trump can’t “hang back” during the 1st debate like he did with Rs & to a certain extent Hillary.

If there is a debate this Tuesday, I guarantee it will be the only one that goes forward. Trump has got to go for the kill. He should try and get Biden to lose his temper lol.

• Billygoat65 says:

He’s in his basement watching “Cuties”.

14. furtive says:

HEADS UP: BLUEPRINT for GAMING THE NOVEMBER STREET WAR

“Once the ruling class gives word that the narrative is “Trump lost,” all the president’s social media accounts will be suspended. The T.V. channels, with the likely exception of Fox News, will refuse to cover anything he says.

He’s going to need a way to talk to the American people and he has to find the means, NOW.

For the rest of us, the most important thing we can do is raise awareness.

If there is a conspiracy to remove President Trump from office even if he wins, they’re telling you about it precisely to get you ready for it, so that when it happens you won’t think it was a conspiracy; you’ll blame the president.

15. TexSwede says:

China Low Hiden is his new name.

China – self-explanatory
    Low – For low energy and rhymes with Joe and Slow
    Hiden – self-explanatory

16. Eric says:

President Trump has been ASKING for Trump supporters to join his election day team. You can do so via his official website:

17. JCM800 says:

Just because a Black Robed Tyrant declares that Equal Protection Clause allows for “Exceptions”, does not redefine the word “Equal”.

Unconstitutional = Illegal

Abolish Unconstitutional Affirmative Action NOW!

When you leave a merit based system behind, what remains is without merit.

• Steve Waterhouse says:

As I understand it the police asked her to leave, at the request of the stadium’s people who are responsible. She resisted to the point of the police having to physically remove her. She was not tased for not wearing a mask but for ignoring a police order.

• lackawaxen123 says:

you are parsing the event to act like she was not arrested or tased for not wearing a mask … she was … you are making excuses for a police state …

• Steve Waterhouse says:

I don’t know where your from but where I’m from there is a law called visitation rights. Any owner of a property has the right to withdraw visitation rights when someone is on their property. If that person is asked to leave they are required to do so. If not the owner has the right to have the police come and make sure that person(s) vacates the property. This may have changed since I was informed of this by a lawyer, if so you may be right. I am not a lawyer.

• JCM800 says:

Private Property Ownership Rules.
            Some City Pukes who only Rent or Lease never understand the Liberty of Private Property Ownership.

Get Off My Lawn.

• tds247365 says:

If KAREN had not called the police to report the non-mask wearer, then the police would not have confronted the non-mask wearer for her tasing. So yes, she was tasered because she had no mask on.

• Steve Waterhouse says:

After looking into this a little deeper. There was no police office at the time of restraint, which was done badly by a ‘rent a cop’. Normally ‘rent a cops’ have no more restraint authority than the average citizen. He should have called in a police officer at that time. Should be some law suits being warmed up I would think.

18. Nick the Deplorable says:

Florida is open.

19. Henry says:

I want blood.

20. WeThePeople2016 says:

21. JCM800 says:

38 Days ’til the Great American Comeback
    Pass the Word!
    Victory has no Substitute!

22. Henry says:

The future face of the Democrat party

23. Hans says:

The Dog Park

How to red pill..

I was talking to a staunch Trump supporter at the Dog Park..

She was telling me about a Person she knew was a President Trump hater who was red pilled.. let’s call her Mary…

So the friend addresses Mary..
    Mary if you were realy sick…would you go to the best Doctor available
    She answers.. of course..
    Now Mary…. would you go to that same Dr if he made social statements you did not like ..
    Of course.. he’s the best Dr. it’s not about liking if your life is at stake..
    Now Mary would you go to a old senile Dr…
    No of course not…
    So Mary why would you vote for someone like Joe Biden that’s old and senile to run the United States.
    Mary.. I never thought of the Presidential election that way.. I’m going to have to rethink all this..

MAGA..

24. Henry says:

For god sake why?

25. Hans says:

Flying the American Flag… the elephant (in the room.

So I’m sitting at the dog park and a lady says… I’m not seeing any President Trump signs.. I guess that’s because of the HOA’s..

I replied President Trump supporters are all flying the American flag.. the HOA can’t controll that..

She exclaims ….that’s why i’m seeing all the American Flags… I put a small ceramic elephant in my front yard.. several others have done the same….

Everyone I’d finding ways to support our great President MAGA..

26. WeThePeople2016 says:

Rufo was on with Dobbs last night. Really good.

• starfcker says:

It’s an astonishing achievment by Chris Rufo to singlehandedly spotlight this issue, and get the results he has gotten. This is a super well financed and deeply imbedded poison pill in our social infrastructure. Rooting it out is an enormous task, and an enormous achievment. Put this man in charge of SOMETHING, Mr. President. I spot a loyal patriot, and a winner.

27. sunnydaze says:

Trustees of Beloit College (in WI.) forced to resign because they’re Trump supporters.

LOL. I hope these colleges bite the dust financially. Anyone here still donating to their Alma Mater?

• Amy says:

There is so much corruption coming out from every directions, it’s hard to believe we are a country that represents (sets for an example) the rule of law for the entire world.

28. WeThePeople2016 says:

Why not BLM on list??? Also, not crazy about making Juneteenth a National Holiday.

29. WSB says:

Richard Blum…”US Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s wealthy investment banker husband used his influence to help an underqualified student get into the University of California, Berkeley, according to a new report.

Richard Blum, a UC alum and regent since 2002, penned a letter to the school chancellor’s office on behalf of the unnamed student, who was waitlisted and had just a 26 percent chance of getting into the prestigious university, the San Jose Mercury News reported Thursday.”

30. Hans says:

If memory serves me…

Today is Friday .. there were people saying/tweeting the Durham investigation would break some indictments this week…

Well I see the news and the new exculpatory evidence on Gen Flynn.. but no indictments as of 1:30 pm… ok Mr Barr… times up… MAGA…

31. Jenevive says:

Here we go.. First CDC suggest no Trick or Treating now they are saying
    only have a small Thanksgiving Dinner with the people who live in your house.
    to avoid COVID..
    They SUGGEST not going shopping on Black Friday etc..SUGGEST I don;t see Black
    Friday shopping cancelled….

Also now the story is floating that COVID has mutated to one that can
    still get it is more virulent and even mask wearing and hand washing won;t really
    stop it….it is that contagious…there maybe no way to stop it..but I bet they can come up
    with one…LOCKDOWN….AGAIN..STAY IN YOUR HOME..LOCK THE DOOR..

32. furtive says:

33. Folks, let’s keep our eyes on the ball. Here is the DemonRat 7 step plan to defraud our President Trump out of the election:

If Barr does ONE THING in his godforsaken tenure, then let it be to INSURE THAT WE HAVE A FAIR ELECTION ON NOVEMBER 3RD. Put those tens of thousands of government bureaucrats out in the field and make sure that ONLY legitimate votes are counted and that people are not intimidated from voting. BARR- JUST DO IT. I don’t care about anything else.

34. WeThePeople2016 says:

Reports are Ron Paul may have had a stroke while live streaming.

35. BV Conservative says:

I have been extremely concerned about the election because of lock downs and riots. Pence’s task force is still pushing lock downs and mandatory masking. I’m getting hopeful that this Supreme Court nomination might cause the base, especially evangelicals and Catholics, to focus on how important it is to have President Trump nominating judges. Even the national polls look to be shifting in Trump’s favor. President Trump needs to make some major personnel changes once he is re-elected. Time to clean house at DOJ and FBI.

36. sunnyflower5 says:

Nite, Nite —Joe 😴

37. Krashman Von Stinkputin says:

Click to access AG%20Letter%20to%20Chairman%20Graham%209.24.2020.pdf

The Crossfire Hurricane team identified Steele’s PSS in DECEMBER 2016.

The DIRECTOR of the FBI knowingly briefed President Elect Trump on “intel” provided by a source
    the FBI themselves had deemed a potential “treat to national security” in 2009-10….only closing that investigation
    “Because the Primary Sub-source had apparently left the United States, the FBI withdrew
    the FISA application request and closed the investigation.”

38. Ninja7 says:

Found this at the Gateway Pundit, of mail in ballots found in California
    If true could get interesting.

Don’t know if anyone else posted this upthread, if someone did than I am a half day late, and 75 cents short.🤔🤔

39. sunnydaze says:

• sunnydaze says:

Horse was Not. Shoed. and ran for miles on pavement. Poor thing.

• realeyecandy1 says:

Terrible treatment. I signed the petition to have the horse sent to a rescue facility. I think it will be put down. Anything due to hoof problems is VERY painful for the horse. I showed Tenn Walking horses for years and this little horse did not even have a shoe on his poor feet. I know he is getting good treatment but it is not likely he will have a good life now. He probably had a HORRIBLE life with this thug

• Debra says:

How a ‘real’ horseman could not have know the jarring pressure that horse was experiencing with every hoof hitting the pavement in rapid succession, is not in my realm of thinking . . .

• cjzak says:

This cruel man deserves as much legal trouble as can be thrown at him. That poor, beautiful animal may lose it’s life just because this man is a selfish, raving idiot. He deserves years in jail and any animal he still owns needs to be taken away from him. That was deliberate animal cruelty.

40. Nick the Deplorable says:

It is official antifa is a terrorist organization.

• okiecatbacker says:

I do believe technically congress has to approve them being labeled as such

• TMonroe says:

As far as congressional approval needed, what about all of the terror-related powers already put out under DHS and the patriot act? W’s axis of evil designations and Barry’s drone parties come to mind and didn’t seem to be restricted to international terror if thins happened here, but definitely curious about that

• okiecatbacker says:

Don’t disagree but we all know Trump isn’t treated the same, and I believe the law technically says terror designations require congressional approval. Shrub and Bam Bam are both of the CIA cloth therefore got to do anything that might advance the cause of the USA’s destruction.

• TMonroe says:

But no blm

41. Troublemaker10 says:

42. sunnydaze says:

Atlanta Trump Rally.

Speakers already on stage.

43. Ron Paul just suffered a medical emergency during a livestream interview. Appears to be a stroke.

Prayers for Mr. Paul.

44. pyromancer76 says:

Maybe all of the FBI isn’t criminal/corrupt?

….The FBI used undercover agents and confidential sources to track down the pair, who are accused of conspiring to provide material support or resources to a designated foreign terrorist organization, court documents show. If convicted, they face up to 20 years in prison, a $250,000 fine and a lifetime of supervised release.

Molina, who referred to himself as “Abdur Rahim,” was arrested by the FBI in San Antonio. He’s expected to appear in federal court in San Antonio early next week, KSAT reports.

Matthews, who was arrested in Tennessee, referred to himself as “Ali Jibreel” and used an encrypted messaging app last year to try to find an ISIS facilitator outside the United States to help him travel to Syria and recruit additional members, according to the complaint.

Both Molina and Matthews pledged allegiance to ISIS and discussed traveling to Syria to fight for the terror group, the complaint states.

[From the beginning]….Two men allegedly plotted terror attacks on high-profile US targets, including Trump Tower and the New York Stock Exchange, where they claimed the destruction would be “Netflix worthy” and earn them “rock star status,” federal authorities said.

Kristopher Sean Matthews, of Elgin, South Carolina, is accused of conspiring with other ISIS supporters over a period of months, including a Texas man named Jaylyn Christopher Molina, according to a 14-page criminal complaint filed in US District Court for the Western District of Texas in San Antonio….

HT: The_War_Economy

• Amy says:

The percentage of the corruption in the FBI is greater than Fox-Hannity’s 1%.

Lou Dobbs and Sidney Powell stated Hannity might need to raise his 1% up a little.

45. sunnyflower5 says: