This evening President Donald J. Trump heads to North Carolina for a campaign event at Fayetteville Regional Airport in Fayetteville, NC.  The anticipated start time is 6:00pm ET – Livestream Links Below.

Trump Campaign LivestreamRSBN Livestream LinkFox News Livestream

About Ad rem

Millions of little gray cells wrapped in fur.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

433 Responses to President Trump Holds Great American Comeback Rally and Peaceful Protest – Fayetteville, NC – 6:00pm Livestream…

1. PDJT having some serious fun tonight.

Classy open with tribute to RBG.
    Moves right to female nominee but won’t say who.

2. Landslide says:

On Joe Biden, omg!! “They gave him a big fat shot on his ass and he came out for 2 hours.”!!! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

3. Talks about therapies 85% saving lives..
    Saving Jobs, (NC)..
    What does Xenophobic mean?
    Woman shouts out..
    (crowd cheers)..
    Biden gets a BIG shot in the ass, He’s only good for 2 hours, **what happens after**??
    Kamila,, OH MY..
    Not fit too type..Bloomberg getting a lashing..
    Along with the fake Indian.. Fauxahauntis ..
    700 years ago 1024th …. 😉
    She Choked..
    Minnie Mike!
    Buying His way back into the Race..

OOO oooo
    “Dis-information”..
    Dis-honest, Smart people, keeping Blo Joe from speaking..

4. rashomon says:

Ka-Ma-La/ Sez it all!

5. Simple Citizen says:

NOPE, NOT HAPPY! NOT HAPPY AT ALL!

Where is the 10 inch RBG doll on the podium! How about 2 bobble heads?

In fact he needs a deuce, one on each side to tell him what is left of good.

Now CTH folks, I am going out on a limb here, but I would like a GO FUND ME ACCOUNT to preserve RBG in a shrine like Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov.

Who is with me?

• JustSomeInputFromAz says:

“Who is with me?”

No one with an IQ above room temperature.

• Simple Citizen says:

No problem…

Was just being comical, but if I offended you, I am truly sorry.

Sometimes text is not the best way to be humorous.

And yet…

If you wish to challenge IQ, I can certainly help you out.

My post was humor, but if that is not to your linking, please let me know.

By the way, this is the first time I have seen you here. You are from AZ, how do you feel about Goldwater and O’Connor?

Just curious. Thank you.

Best…

• JustSomeInputFromAz says:

I have not posted regularly here nor read the comments for about three years (just the articles), was a bit a of regular poster of comments during the Primary & Election run of 2015/16….but that does not matter.

If your comment was intended to be humor folks often used to add /sarc off.

Mr. Goldwater and Ms. O’Connor are ancient news.

• Simple Citizen says:

Now a true citizen from Arizona would never consider such conservative pillars as ancient news.

And yet, one would not need to conform to: add/sarc off as a means to use humor. No offense, but the fish smells like swine. Do you not understand the English language?

You seem a little off, do you wish to proceed?

• JustSomeInputFromAz says:

Who the heck are YOU and how dare you post “fish smells like swine” and “do you wish to proceed” and give me time requirements to reply?

You are one sick individual.

• Simple Citizen says:

Sick? No.

Happy to be at CTH and support the friends that I have made here? Yes!

Praying for you and your sensitivities? Absolutely.

Praying for you and your need to tell everyone else what to do. Sure.

Praying you find your way. Definitely.

Please be well and God Bless you.

Matthew 5:38-40

38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[a] 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well.

• Simple Citizen says:

REPLY 2

Waiting………….

Oh, perhaps you are motioning a few conservative sites, and will take a minute to get back to me.

This is fine.

Perhaps your monitoring in 2015 – 2016 was true. Certainly, I do not doubt it for a minute; however, your recent emergence seems interesting, and I would love to continue the dialogue.

Waiting for your, kind, response.

Best…

• Simple Citizen says:

REPLY 3

Please do not leave a response in some grave yard hour.

It is a week way to set up automated replies, and I hope you are in the Continental United States. Certainly, I am aware of various means for dialogue.

If I do not hear from you again, then please know I wish you well (no matter who you are).

• JustSomeInputFromAz says:

Please tell us of what Country you claim Citizenship.

• Simple Citizen says:

If you were a regular, you would know exactly where I am, but you are not, so you don’t.

Why restate anything for your benefit. You do not seem friendly, and you went on the “attack” without even understanding what I was saying in the first place. Then decided to dictate how I should write a post.

Since it is a new day, I will let it go and simply pray for you.

Whoever you are.

Whatever you are.

Wherever you are.

None of it matters; I will simply pray for your well being.

• mimbler says:

Now really, you thought that needed a /sarc tag?

• Simple Citizen says:

Gosh, I do not even know the folks who “like” you. Either way, I wish you well.

Listen, I think this is a simple misunderstanding. My attempt at humor might have failed, and I am happy to accept it. Mea culpa.

If it was not to your liking, then I am, sincerely, very sorry.

However, if you are what I think you may be, and your “likes” are the same, then I’m your huckleberry:

Please help me out to clear this intersection up. Many thanks.

• WhiteBoard says:

as a teachable moment! – Simple Citizen is teaching you Lenin’s pre-alias! =]

• Maquis says:

The Necrotic RGB is too far gone for such preservation.

Seriously, they tried with Chavez in Venezuela but this is something that has to be planned for and executed immediately.

6. My fingers are cramping up,, I gotta stop for a sec..

7. Women! AND
    LAW & ORDER!

8. pacnwbel says:

The Donald is funnier than heck, best stand up comedian, definitely unplugged today. We are so lucky to have his leadership, happy Saturday everyone.

9. tuskyou says:

“Women in the suburbs want law and order”.

10. rashomon says:

The mark of the man: the night during the 2016 debates that he stayed with Ben Carson until the introductions were appropriately made. I will NEVER forget that unscripted moment as no one could have anticipated or planned his behavior.

• WhiteBoard says:

as other candidates walked past both of then ( of course, to be fair it wouldnt be as obvious to people behind him)

• Lovearepublican says:

Totally agree. I have said the same often. It was a kind hearted gesture. Everyone else walked past them without a beat. Ben has been a loyal friend ever since.

• Annie says:

and remember when Obama had the beer summit at the WH with the LEO and his great “friend” Dr. Chip Gates,,who walks with a cane..he did his squirrel paw prance down the steps ahead of him and the LEO was the one who helped Dr. Gates down the steps…yeah..so much class!!!

• tuskyou says:

Think about how many people saw that on tv but didn’t really understand the moment the way we do. It’s sad that more people didn’t notice the significance.

• tuskyou says:

• quietimthinking says:

I couldn’t agree with you more, rashomon. That act, that night is when it was clear he was a good man.

• Patience says:

Lovely man –yep.
      >Both of them

• carterzest says:

Indeed. That was a true tell of the heart of our Lion 🦁

• Dee says:

His response to the reporter about RGB hit me the same way. That was class.

• Bebop777 says:

That made a big impression on me, too. And his enemies call him uncouth and a bore. Jeb! I recall, whisked past Carson with nary a thought in his empty head. Patrician manners, indeed.

• Simple Citizen says:

Although I am late to this party, what you have tapped into is the heart of NYC as many of us once knew it (including and especially the President of the United States).

It is simply about respect. Plain and simple.

Sure I saw the moment, but did I highlight in the way that you did? No.

So you have my deepest gratitude fir the reminder,

Many thanks.

• warrprin1 says:

That was a remarkable moment. It was the first time I started to look seriously at the candidate who was still “The Donald” in my frame of reference.

At that time, Dr. Ben Carson was still my favorite candidate and I was infuriated by the other candidates who walked right past him – and the presenter who didn’t have the smarts to correct the error. Candidate Trump’s kindness and gentlemanly conduct made a deep impression on me. Have never looked back.

11. Brand New sliver Cloud Royals Royce to every Illegal immigrant, & free health care!
    (Talking about Democrats)..

12. WhiteBoard says:

Director Wray just launched an investigation into POTUS asking Russia for emails again.

13. tuskyou says:

1776 Commission! Patriotic education so children learn about American Exceptionalism.

14. Landslide says:

Dan Scavino posted a pic on Instagram from Air Force One. Stephen Miller was there. I am thinking he writes these rally speeches and just hopes that some of it gets out there!😄😄

• rashomon says:

Love me some Stephen Miller. The only thing to thank Sessions for (sic) but for which to thank…? Screw Sessions; Miller was worth it!

• Landslide- don’t know if you caught it when President Trump was praising the guys who operate the teleprompter and he mentioned that at one point he had been speaking for 45 minutes but he was only at line 2 on the prompter.
      As Rush always points out, our President’s abilities as a public speaker are second to none and impossible to duplicate.

• Landslide says:

Yes! Heard that.🤣 He knows the crowds love when he “goes off script”! I saw them put a glass of water in the podium and he never even took a sip! I would be guzzling it.

15. Democrats are trying to tear down the American Way of Life, Bailing Criminals outta Jail..
    (gives examples)..
    Banning fracking, Texas & Oil..
    No GOD & NO GUNS..
    DJT “tied” in Texas???
    WUT!

16. My Step Daughter just contacted Me, She says, It’s the MOST People she’s ever seen in ONE Place, even beating the Airport Rally in Wilmington, NC in 2016..

17. Jase says:

He is like an amalgam of Rodney Dangerfield and Abraham Lincoln.
    A once in a lifetime President.

18. Talking about the CNN “peaceful Protest” with the background, looking like Berlin.. On fire..

19. Talks about Bill sponsored By Se, T. Tillis, (Suing Sanctuary Cities)

20. Patience says:

“….a friendly protest!” with fire behind him

Sad truth and yet, President Trump can present it via humor ~>and make a point.

21. DAN FOREST! YES!! YES Run Forest Run!

22. rashomon says:

1776 in education? Wow! Just let them read a bunch of stuff and learn how to debate in the 4 – 8 classroom. Solves many problems about teaching students to RESEARCH and present positions that lead to better CHOICES. Kids are not dumb..

23. jeans2nd says:

Been a while since i’ve watched a Trump rally.
    Doesn’t get any better than watching a Trump rally while reading the comments here.
    Best medicine ever!

24. NCMAG
    (North Carolina Makes America Great)

25. Niagara Frontier says:

“This is not the crowd of a man coming in second.”

26. South Carolina by 400 points? (Honestly?)

27. Landslide says:

“This is not the crowd of a man who is coming in second!” He has commented on all the people to his right. OAN just has the tight shot. Hope to see pics or video of the overflow.

28. We shoulda never been in the Middle East,,

29. tuskyou says:

“you’re delinquent, you gotta pay” to countries that don’t pay for our protection. Thank you President Trump!

30. rashomon says:

Please Dear God, don’t let PDJT show up in Chicago! I love you, but would rather see you on RSBN for the many days ahead.

• tuskyou says:

I was at the Chicago rally and I’ll be there again if there’s a do over. I distinctly remember the security guy at the podium announced “due to safety concerns the rally has been postponed”……

• Patience says:

I think he’ll go there.
        >After some poignant campaign adds though.

If not, that mayor, govenor and Dick Durban are in for a reveal like never before.

• rashomon says:

Good grief, I had to contact so many people to get there — some just working in the neigborhood — as it was becoming violent blocks away. And I mean violent (thank you, Bill Ayres and Cabal). After the attempt to at recall Scott Walker and the ’68 Chicago riots, it was my worst experience in being ‘on site” in politics. I became much smarter about this theater. This is very dangerous territory.

• Patience says:

That was one aweful night.
          > Sorry for your night of terror –really!

That kind of scum has become common place in a lot of the downtown areas as well; especially when it gets dark.

• tuskyou says:

I was right in front of the podium! Fist fights broke out, people pushing and shoving, signs torn out of people’s hands. They funneled us into the parking garage where we were trapped for 2 1/2 hours because the disruptors had all exits blocked. When we could finally leave we had to drive thru a gauntlet of thugs spitting and throwing stuff at our cars and mounted police on the other side. I could give a more detailed account but you get the idea. That rally was a pivotal moment for me–a crystallization of my determination to do whatever I could to put Trump in the WH.

• rashomon says:

I’m not “liking” this at all, just SO glad you were not hurt seriously. Ayres was in the middle of the police bike fence urging his rioters on. That did it for me. I’ve known the idiot for years, and he is evil; didn’t care who was injured or diedl Just aiming for his points.

• Maquis says:

Wow. Staring into the face of madness. Glad you got through it well, and a hardened resolve is what MAGA needs now more than ever.

• tuskyou says:

Most people can’t grasp the intensity of it. The massive crowd, the noise level, sitting in my car with the doors locked and windows rolled up while guys were running around busting out car windows with baseball bats. I saw 2 cops take a guy down and put zip tie handcuffs on him. Inside the venue a deafening cheer went up when they postponed the rally. MAGA folks were standing there dumbfounded, trying to get a handle on what just happened. Except for me–as soon as the security guy approached the podium I already knew what he was going to say.
              Like I said this was a defining moment for me as I’m sure you can understand. I wasn’t hurt, I used my south side street smarts to avoid confrontation.

• Oscar Oddpicker says:

Hello Tusk. Fellow south sider here – grew up in Beverly. I had tickets for my teen age son and I to attend but we wisely chickened out. I wish Trump would do a rally in Dupage County to support Jeanne Ives and drive the local Dems crazy.

• tuskyou says:

That’s a great idea especially since your district and mine are not getting much help from the national Republican party. I’m in the burbs of McHenry county now with Oberweiss/rino against Lauren Underwood. I can’t remember where I read that our districts aren’t getting funding from the party cause they’re spending money elsewhere. I’ll have to look for it. Maybe he’ll come to Illinois 🤞

• Oscar Oddpicker says:

Jeanne Ives (congressional candidiate) is a true conservative and needs our help. A Trump rally anywhere in Northern Illinois outside Crook County (e.g. Wheaton) would be a hoot!

31. Daughter just texted Me, She says, theres people as far as She can see..

32. Our “Allies”,, treat Us worse than our “enemies”…
    No truer words even spoken..

33. WhiteBoard says:

haha he is in it to HURT THEIR FEELINGS and DESTROY them

bicycle event lol

34. rashomon says:

“To win what?” Perhaps the most important question asked in a century.

35. Patience says:

Over 100 people behind the President from the podium to the end
    ~>just on the tail side of the plane.

How many do ya suppose are there tonight? Anyone know?

36. WhiteBoard says:

MCGA – Bidens slogan

Make China Great Again

37. My “other” Daughter, said, just texted there’s over 5000+++ folks there, Not counting “overflow”..
    They,, MY Bio daughter AND Step daughter(s) camped out overnight to get in..
    They both haven’t seen so many folks in one place, except the Darlington Race track..

38. tuskyou says:

🚀🚀 SPACE FORCE 🚀🚀

39. JAS says:

Watching on C-SPAN. President Trump firingg on all cylinders. I am amazed that he is actually better than 4 years ago.Hard to believe, but it is true!

40. The Gipper Lives says:

Jerusalem Stone, indeed!

41. Remember, When the Socialist Democrats talk about Mask’s & Social distancing,, ALL the *MASK’s” have MAGA Written on them! (Everyone is Wearing one)..
    My daughter Said, they were giving them out FREE, as They went into the ‘area”..
    so you can “debunk” the DemoRat “agenda” .. 😉

42. Maquis says:

“Can’t be Ka-ma-la!”

43. bertdilbert says:

Trump gonna EO Biden cannot be president!

44. Niagara Frontier says:

I’m still laughing from when POTUS told us about Biden and the “big shot in the ass”. I haven’t had time to check, but I suspect there are already thousands of memes on that one.

45. So Our Greatest president EVA, just confirmed, that Heels-up Harris, will be the *President* if Biden wins..
    Not so much a “Conspiracy” now is it?

46. belle says:

These people are sick! 😂

47. WE haven’t SEEN anything yet! HOOO-RAAA!

48. One Movement, ONE Family, One Glorious NATION!…
    We will make America GREAT AGAIN!

49. 73,000 on RSBN watching..

50. calbear84 says:

It just hit me, this is his last presidential campaign! No wonder he’s having so much fun. It’s been so much fun for all patriots, and I can’t wait to vote for TRUMP!