Ric Grenell Explains “The Big Ugly” – Outsider Trump is an Existential Threat…

Former Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard “Ric” Grenell explained last night why DC hates President Donald Trump and the stakes in the 2020 election.  WATCH:

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Donald Trump, Election 2020, media bias, President Trump, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

135 Responses to Ric Grenell Explains “The Big Ugly” – Outsider Trump is an Existential Threat…

1. freepetta says:

They hate PDJT because he’s a DC outsider! He doesn’t play DC games!

• RedBallExpress says:

They really hate him because he doesn’t have their computer chip in his brain.

• Ninja7 says:

freepetta,
      Believe that PDJT does play DC games, they just hate it that the rules for the games changed. That the deplorables are being awakened to the UniParty. Realizing the feeding at the public trough by most of the people who are in all forms of government: Local, State, Federal, all bureaucracies, family and friends. (SWAMP)

Without Sundance etal, the community here at the Treehouse, I would be going stark raving mad. Now I have to watch my BP🤔

We have to red pill as many as of the thinking general population that we can. The ones with Stage IV TDS, are a lost cause. Others with mild to moderate stage of TDS might be red pilled. Would work on the mild cases, (have to watch my BP)🤔🤗

• I hate to say it but IMO the only way DC is going to change is not through civil war but a
      Second American Revolution where the oligarchs are permanently taken out of the game.

• Jeem says:

I stand ready!

• Judith says:

Wouldn’t be the first time 😉

• Kate says:

I agree about changing DC but am for breaking it up by moving most all departments and agency;s out into the states, what this will do is cut back on the over bloated bureaucracy, streamline the departments agency’s and put the states in charge.
        Can you imagine what a difference in power for the states of Maryland and Virginia it would be? Think about that.

• vikingmom says:

I have heard this idea bandied about for years and I love it! Seeing the fire disastesr that are destroying the western US, brought on by decades of horrible mis-management of our forests, this would be the perfect time for the President to announce that BLM is being relocated to somewhere in Montana or Wyoming, and then just start going down the list. Either disband the Department of Energy or move it to Alaska. Move DHS, ICE and CBP to Texas, announce the FBI will be headquartered in Missouri so that it’s more centrally located, and so on and so on…Watch the leftist heads explode and the real estate values in DC plummet! Win-win for the country!!

• POTUS already started this process. To wit:
          Report: Mass Exodus at Ag Dept. Ahead of Relocation.
          Wednesday, 22 May 2019 08:25 PM

“Federal workers at two science agencies are reportedly quitting in droves since plans were announced to move Agriculture Department staffers out of Washington.”
          ^
          And I think it wonderful! A great way to thin the herd.

• 4220ma says:

I have said this for years. Ric has made this same statement for at least a couple of years.

• two percent neanderthal says:

D.C. life seems to alter one’s perspective about life beyond a 50 mile radius around the Washington monument or whatever they now want to call it. Those who work in that circle need to be more concerned about the perspective from out here where the food grows and grazes. It is beyond time to eliminate federal bureaucratic / consultant class / lobbyist incest. Relocating the various departments throughout the country whould be a good start.

• Rustynail says:

The Founders knew this. That’s why they put limits on their power and authority. Much of the Federal government is unconstitutional.

• clive hoskin says:

Make up a list of the ones who need to be eliminated first.DemocRAT leaders,MSM,bureaucRATS,the UN and EU leadersBLM and Antifa.NO TRIALS(they don’t give them to you),just take them out out into the middle of Washington and hang them all.

• NJ Transplant says:

They don’t really hate President Trump. An aware middle class is what they hate. They claim to hate the President because it makes it look like there is something wrong with him.

They liked him fine before he ran for President. They hate that he isn’t on the take like them.

• GB Bari says:

They hate President Trump because
      1. he has no dark secrets that can be used against him
      2. he has more than enough of his own money that he earned before he was inaugurated
      3. he cannot be bribed or controlled (because of 1. and 2.)
      4. he has openly committed to ridding the government of all those who fail 1, 2, and 3 and are seriously compromised and thoroughly corrupt
      5. he is openly anti-globalist and anti-socialist
      6. he won’t play by their “Big Club” rules.

THAT is why they hate him.

• Gina Zmick says:

Can’t be BOUGHT

• The Phantom Stranger says:

The Deep State hates President Donald Trump because he represents the biggest threat ever to their decades-in-the-making plans for the Federal government and wider global governance.

They’ve had to exhaust many finite resources in their continued war on Trump. It will take decades of indoctrination for the public to blindly accept the media again like they once did before Trump’s presidency. The media’s credibility was once a valuable asset for shaping public opinion. They had to sacrifice that for a few hits on Trump himself.

So many fault lines have been exposed that had cleverly been concealed before. It’s not difficult mapping out the Deep State’s tentacles and levers from what we’ve seen over the past four years. That is important strategic information for the next phase of this battle.

2. FL_GUY says:

Ric Grenell is one tough cookie. He doesn’t let the DC demons push him around and stand for truth and justice. JMHO

3. sunnydaze says:

4. Rosemary B says:

The democrats are going to steal the election. I know they are.
    The webpage was up, exposed and pulled down
    Dirtbags, the bunch of them

5. bosscook says:

I pray that when Trump wins, Ric gets a big position in the administration. I completely trust him and admire his intelligence, integrity, and guts. He’s all honest action and a lot less talk. Which makes him an outsider in D.C. along with President Trump.

6. barnabusduke says:

I really like this man! He doesn’t hold his punches. Reminds me of someone else I really like! 😉

7. Gregory Sloop says:

I hope Ric runs in 2024. When he refers to “us” I believe him. The only other person who is believable in those terms is Trump.

8. Garrison Hall says:

This is the National Insurrection law. . .

An Act authorizing the employment of the land and naval forces of the United States, in cases of insurrections

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That in all cases of insurrection, or obstruction to the laws, either of the United States, or of any individual state or territory, where it is lawful for the Presid suppressing such insurrection, or of causing the laws to be duly executed, it shall be lawful for him ent of the United States to call forth the militia for the purpose of to employ, for the same purposes, such part of the land or naval force of the United States, as shall be judged necessary, having first observed all the pre-requisites of the law in that respect.

APPROVED, March 3, 1807.

9. Ric Grenell has proven to be one of the brightest lights of the Trump Administration. God bless him for his loyalty and patriotism.

10. When he refers to the politicians who have their own rules … and a certain behavior … they immediately know to whom he is referring.

It occurs to me that conservatives are better informed about what is really going on. Walk-aways have all said that doing their own research is what caused their walk.

The corruption and push to the hard left and the socialism/communism/big government lures that come with that, once you see it you can’t not see it.

11. delighteddeplorable says:

Last night at the Las Vegas rally when POTUS spoke about being spied on he said, paraphrasing, we’ll see what happens with that, pointing at Ric Grenell and nodding in that way he does. I’m going to take that as a positive.

12. Ono says:

Ric has great influence in the Ca gay community who are suffering because of the Covbid rules.

I would like to see Ric become Govenor of Ca and really make a difference for our nation.

Regardless you have to respect a man who is true to his beliefs. “Wanting his whole life long to support a President who cares about the people”

13. msidaho says:

Worrying about the election results?
    Try this spot of sunshine
    Can you ‘bear’ it if we win in a landslide? 50 states?

• ropala says:

In 1820 there was only one candidate.
      In 1920 there was a candidate trying to carry on from an administration debilitated by illness and a spouse who was running the administration.
      In 2020, there is only one serious candidate, trying to defeat the non-serious candidate debilitated by illness and a spouse who aspires to have a BIG hand in running the administration.
      Ah, United States history.

14. Leon Brozyna says:

Play ads featuring Maxine Waters spewing her message of hate and highlight that that is all the democrats have to offer is hate and more hate … why do you want to vote for hate?

Between that, the improving positive economic numbers, and the upbeat Trump voters, the whole map will turn red.

15. SanJac says:

And the office that Mr Grenell held for a short time has become almost silent. Osama Obama is directly involved in every aspect of the evil that has been thrust upon this country along with many others in government and ALL of the intelligence community.
    This country and the world needs high level arrest one and all for the seditious and treasonous acts that have been happening for a decade.

DOJ !!!!

• donna kovacevic says:

Tucker tonight showed a short video of Osama saying we have to reinvent…. He looked like hell, a druggie in my eyes. I bet he is using some nasty stuff.

• SanJac says:

Osama has aged horribly because he has spent to many years abusing drugs and especially smoking crack. His years leading up to his installation in Illinois was filled with crack smoking while playing the skin flute in the back with a man who probably was involved in the “Back Door Club” at the church which has always been kept secret.

16. Deborah Fehr says:

THE WORLD IS WATCHING!! Please please get it right! We all need you…4 more years…Canada speaking here..

17. Shamus says:

I really like Ric. I watched an interview with him a while back where he talked about how term limits isn’t the solution to the problems in DC because all the unelected lifer buerocrats run the place. He alluded to the fact the DC needs their departments moved out across the US. I think their was talk about this early in the presidents term by Mick Mulvaney. 2nd term go scorched earth, move a majority of departments across the country. Interior to South Dakota, energy to Texas, agriculture to Iowa and so on. I believe this is one the reasons the Dems are freaking out, they know there a good chance Trump will try this and the power of the elites will be gone forever.

18. I really enjoyed Mr. Grenell’s speech. I think that after POTUS wins this upcoming election The Big Ugly is going to be unleashed upon the Party of Satan with Grenell leading the charge.

I also appreciate that both he and POTUS correctly pronounced “Nevada”. It is NOT pronounced Ne-VAH-Da.

• Talkofthetown says:

Be nice if he pointed out named names. Not much there on the big ugly. Just every day average Joe Smo stuff.. Nothing we don’t already know. Other than a sound byte.. “They tell you one thing,then do different” I saw nothing more than a political speech.
      Nothing!! Two tiered justice symstem vote for Trump! Which I will.

Nothing exposing the big ugly tho.

19. seventhndr says:

I could pull the lever for a Grenell 2024 run.

20. rickb928 says:

Leftist revolutions rarely have failed in this century, and even before. BUT, they have mostly accomplished one thing before the outbreak of widespread hostilities; disarming the populace.

Haven’t done that in America. The second Amendment is our only hope to leverage the First Amendment and preserve our Union.

21. TwoLaine says:

Thank You Ric Grenell!

22. devilman96 says:

Speaking of hating the outsider…

What happened to the team Trump member Sundance was talking about outing as a traitor a few weeks back?

It got the world speculating on Pence and then it got smacked down.

23. Shop says:

Did Ric Grenell campaign like this in 2016?

I see him at speaking at many campaign spots and to the media regularly. Is he being groomed for a big position if Trump gets re-elected?

• distracted2 says:

He made many appearances on Fox News during the 2016 campaign. He had been a contributor as far back as 2009 but I’m not sure if he was in 2016 as well. He wasn’t a surrogate for the campaign but he was most definitely a Trump supporter when he appeared on the network.

24. Hans says:

Ok here is a thought… Ric Grenell as Sec of State..
    Pompeo is an attorney.. head of DOJ.. as AG..

25. Retired IG says:

I’m thinking four more years re President Trump and VP Ric Grennel would make me the happiest human on the Planet Earth. I’m in love with those who don’t have an agenda.Oh my.It’s the “fungus amongst us” season. My allergies are going into full swing these days. I find I might be allergic to Pence,

26. PokiPua says:

I have a gay friend who has cut my hair for over 30 years. After every hair cut, I give him a hug and say “I love you”. His reply is “I love you more”. He has been saying this to me for years. He is also a staunch conservative and loves Donald Trump. He told me the last time I saw him, I cant wait to vote! He also loves Ric Grennel and so do I. Thank you Ric for being such a great help to our President!

27. Ric is a beautiful person. A breath of fresh air. I am so glad he is on our side and fights for us.

28. buckturdgison says:

I am really liking Ric Grinnell. He is so honest and smart and tough and patriotic! He is a genuine guy and is great at messaging b/c he speaks from the heart. Yes we need four more years DJT!