August 4th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1293

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Kayleigh McEnany Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,171 Responses to August 4th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1293

1. jeans2nd says:

• islandpalmtrees says:

It’s sad I could only vote once for your posting. A problem the Democrats don’t appear to have, when voting.

• jeans2nd says:

lolol

• northern pancake says:

Another angle to view this:

• Justin Green says:

I cannot remember the exact timeline of the Bush-Gore election fights, but it seems like that drug on forever.

• I Hear You Now says:

Justin … here’s a link discussing what you were referring to …

On this day, Bush v. Gore settles 2000 presidential race …

Search domain constitutioncenter.org/blog/on-this-day-bush-v-gore-anniversaryhttps://constitutioncenter.org/blog/on-this-day-bush-v-gore-anniversary

On December 12, 2000, the Supreme Court ended a Florida vote recount in the presidential election contest between George W. Bush and Al Gore.

The Court’s decision remains debated today.

On November 8, 2000, a preliminary vote tally in Florida showed Bush leading Gore by about 1,700 votes in the state.“

more info can be found at DuckDuckGo.com and using this phrase in the search:

bush gore supreme court decision

• somebody says:

Pelosi will only be speaker if the D’s retain the house. The new Congress is sworn in weeks before the new President, so if the R’s regain control the speaker will be a republican

• dd_sc says:

Unless the Republicans take back the House. The new Congress takes over before the inauguration. So we would be looking at President McCarthy.

Yet another reason to turn out and re-take the House.

• TJ says:

This is the same guy that was saying PT was going to win a few months ago.

Viewership must be down at the latimes or they’re getting so desperate they’re using Nervous Nancy to help you forget how much democrats hate their own nominee.

• If we only have the hard Blue States doing the mail in vote ,I can see PDJ winning all the other states 345 electoral and Joe winning the popular vote with a 20 million vote lead in the mail in states.
            Leftists heads will explode.

• Beau Geste says:

Democrat cities do not need to limit the number of votes to the total of eligible voters.
              They could have 300% turnout this fall in states they will carry anyway.

Even though less than 60% of eligible voters typically vote, some dem pollong places have had greater than 100% voter turnout, all 100% dem, IIRC.

Of course, very few dem vote frauders to jail.

• Child of Morning says:

I did not know this.

So things are a bit clearer now to me. The noise that the D’s are making about PT refusing to leave office, and talking about his forced removal, to me, means that they are setting the stage. it is not insanity – it is a plan of some kind. For now I am considering this very seriously. Imagine Pelosi as commander in chief of the US military for 1 week.

• TrumpPatriot says:

Tribe is not as smart as he thinks I suppose. First, Nancy Pelosi has to win re-election this fall. Let’s suppose she does. New members of Congress are sworn in the first week of January. If the Repulicans take the House back. . .. . then the Republican would be third in line for President.
          It IS interesting to watch them plotting ALL their moves though. VOTE. .. .. and encourage everyone ( or help them get to the polls) you know to vote. American stands on the brink.

• mazziflol says:

Is this the reason President Trump was getting Dems to state no one could delay the election?

• I can’t like so I will just post, an outstanding observation Tayler Hansen. A lot of this is expected in MI and New York this fall.

2. SlowLearner says:

My foggy recollection of a story:

A would-be screenwriter got his big break when he was invited to a dinner party where a big-time producer would be. The writer waited till the producer was alone for a moment, then introduced himself.
    “Sir, I have an amazing idea for a film that I KNOW would be a blockbuster. Are you interested?”
    “Yes.”
    “Great! I’ll explain it.”
    “No.”
    “Excuse me?”
    The producer gave the screenwriter his business card.
    “Oh I see. We’re at a party. You want me to call you at the office.”
    “No. I want you to summarize the plot on the back of my business card and mail it to me. If I like it, I’ll call you.”
    “But sir! I can’t possibly fit the plot of a movie on the back of a business card!”
    “Then you don’t have a clear, compelling story to tell.”

My point: this entire sordid saga can be summarized on one page. Let’s say 15 bullet points. Now picture presenting this Summary Page to your group of ten. Somebody says, “Damn! If this were true, we should storm the Capitol. But I don’t believe it.”
    You: “OK. Which of those 15 points is the MOST unbelievable to you?”
    Him: “Number 7.”
    So you hand him a sheet marked “Point 7” which has another 8 to 15 bullet points describing WITHOUT DETAIL the facts that support Point 7. He reads them and you say, “If those facts are true, are you OK with Point 7 now?”
    Him: “If true, yes.”
    You: “OK. What is the SECOND most unbelievable point on the Summary Page?”
    Him: “Number 4.”
    So you hand him a sheet marked “Point 4” which has another 8 to 15 bullet points describing WITHOUT DETAIL the facts that support Point 4. He reads them and …

You get the picture. Rinse and repeat until everyone agrees that IF THE FACTS ARE THERE to support the Summary Page, then “Houston, we have a problem.”

Supporting the single Point Pages that support the Summary Page are 15 fat, brown 9 x 12 envelopes with all of the documents, all of the details that Sundance has so meticulously captured and assembled for us.

You: “It’s all true and all the evidence is in these 15 envelopes. Take them home. If you pore over everything, it will take hours. But it won’t take nearly as much time to realize that you and I have been given a great gift: IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE that our country is being hijacked. When you are convinced that we the people are facing a deadly threat to the future of our beloved republic, you will know our elected reps and unelected bureaucrats MUST BE SUBJECTED to RELENTLESS DEMANDS that they do the right thing: Uphold the law, punish the guilty, excise the worst of the corruption and to DO IT NOW. Make them understand that we the law-abiding, we the tax-paying, are staging a revolt. It is their choice whether the revolt is peaceful and orderly or violent and ugly. But either way, it’s OUR TURN. The storm is coming. Their only shelter is to honor the oaths they swore.

I suspect this is roughly what Sundance is going to give us. It would be a mountain of paper, so I’m hoping for a digital version on a thumb drive. The Summary Page could have hyperlinks to the Point Pages, which could be hyperlinked to the detail pages. Just keep reading and clicking until you see where your tax dollars and your kid’s future have gone. Then get up and get your pitchfork. And this could all be on a standalone website as well.

I wrote this from asking myself what is the simplest, most effective way to transmit a huge amount of info to someone without overwhelming them? For me, the answer is the “inverted pyramid,” which in the old days was how they taught journalists to write a news story. Lead with the key points so the reader gets the big picture, leaving the supporting evidence toward the end so the dubious can convince themselves that your story is real. Thought I’d share it for whatever it’s worth.

• Slow- LOVE your JRT photo. I had one that looked similar, best dog I ever had, also the craziest.
      As far as your ideas about sharing the information that Sundance has been providing, the problem I see is that most people today have the attention span of a flea thanks to screen addiction. And that includes many of us who are older, who learned to read early in life, who are avid readers but who now tend to get our information off of screens.
      I am politically active in my community and have even ran for office a few times. I can tell you that it’s even hard to get your supporters to go out and vote for you, the ones that voted for you in a primary for example.
      Aside from that- I have worked on various campaigns involving school budgets, multi-million dollar bond referendums, congressional races, you name it. Very tough to get out the message.

The most difficult task we face in my estimation regarding the Sundance Papers is being able to convey the information to our family, friends and neighbors, especially if that info could potentially cause them to lose their Country and their way of life..

• chickenhawk says:

I have been thinking along he same lines. The presentation has to be short, as so many people have no time for a deep dive. And if you can get them to spend five minutes, you may get them to spend 10 minutes, 20 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour…

Just like you said; if they get to a certain point and need more info, provide another set of points that lead to a deeper understanding. Perfect for a website with multiple hyperlinks to navigate up and down as you learn. And of course for those who have the time, provide all the info.

• Peoria Jones says:

“I thought I read somewhere here that Sundance was planning a series of video presentations, so maybe this is the plan already.”

Sounds that way. Video presentation of this whole spygate saga can be presented in the same inverted pyramid style. It’s too much to throw out there in one long video. People’s eyes would glaze over, and they’d be quickly lost.

Many popular Youtubers use this technique in their videos. They’ll provide a link to another video with details on a particular aspect of the topic, for further understanding or background. Works beautifully.

• Sounds like a good possibility.

Though, I would think that the bullet points, were in fact, actually crimes that have been committed, and the supporting documentation would be the people that committed the crimes, when, where, and how. Not only the crimes, but also the legal laws, code, statues that were broken.

Next would be the punishments for such crimes.

Yet, first and foremost, the irrefutable evidence of the crime being committed.

• Peoria Jones says:

So glad you posted this. The inverted pyramid style of writing is the most effective way to impart understanding of complicated sets of facts. Start with the basics, and let the reader go to the details when they’re able to absorb the info.

I’ve been wishing for a set of fact-sheets with simple bullet points. Each bullet point would then have its own chapter or segment. Each of those may have additional breakdowns as needed.

This could be done on a webpage by utilizing drop-downs or linking to a separate page for the further details. No paper necessary, and easy to share.

I wish I could do this, but lack the full understanding of all these complex details. Sometimes, I feel like I’m still at the bullet point page, LOL!

• I was just thinking that one sometimes sees a fact page, bulleted and in large print, eye-catching, but each bullet point has a “Dig Deeper” link.

Each one of the deeper pages has a “Dig Even Deeper” and it is hard to argue with things that are already public knowledge (although what some of the public thinks it knows is merely the misguided belief in the MSM lies).

The layered approach allows a person who really wants to learn to develop a foundational data base so they can absorb and accept the further information.

• Slow Learner ‘learn’ too fast! Me like!

• dayallaxeded says:

So, where can I download the presentation? Great idea. All that’s missing is pictures. Pictures are necessary to get attention and corroborate text.

• ManaTried says:

I like Prager U style of cartoon videos. They are disarming and approachable. Consider starting with that style and not photos of hateful humans for the basic intro. Take the emotion out on both sides might help people digest situation more quickly.

• TJ says:

I was confused with all the new names SD was introducing to me with “go deep” in the beginning.

FWIW: This truth factory video on the FISA memo is old and misses/lacks current information, but the style using image cutouts of the coup plotters helped me and when I showed it to others it clicked for them too.

*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVy5pdnSY-Y

• waicool says:

i have to “leave a reply” for my “like” to be accepted. gotta love wordpress

• MamaTried says:

You buried the lead!!!

🤓But it’s a wonderful idea.

• atomichillbilly says:

Excellent idea, but they won’t respect mere pitchforks….

“They” neither respect nor fear “us”, and seem to be calling our 2nd amendment bluff….

That needs to change (assuming the great unwashed masses of flyover country really have the sand to drop what we’re doing and go over there)….

Perhaps we need need to form our own common law grand juries and prosecute them ourselves?

I say: Barr is the swamprat’s last chance.

“Absolute despotism” and whatnot…

• Totally agree with you! They fear us NOT! It is time to put the fear of the righteous into them. They have set the table. Protest at their homes. Follow their spouses, children, parents, brothers and sisters, etc. Put the fear of God into them!

• Lily Layzell says:

Outstanding!

• DD says:

It’s not hard.
      The DC swamp tried to manipulate the 2016 election to hide their illegal use of powerful surveillance powers for their own ends. They failed. Trump won and they have been throwing sh*t at him ever since. The DC swamp is the enemy of the people and must be taken down.

• Sgt Stryker says:

“Then get up and get your pitchfork. ”
      We’re beyond pitchforks.
      If you want to stop illegal immigration on the Rio Grande border, shoot a dozen every 4 hours and let them float downstream……makes the point.
      Where we are now requires hangings on lamp posts with large “TRAITOR” placards stapled to their foreheads.
      The Constitution is SPECIFIC as to the LIMITED powers of the Feral Government.
      They want to eliminate the limits.
      These vermin need exterminating.

3. Tl Howard says:

Weissman on twitter pushing the notion of the Trump org being a criminal enterprise, still after his taxes.
    I have friends who were convinced Harry Reid told the truth about the tax situation with Romney. Of course, they had a strong bias, Dems as they are.

• harrietht3 says:

Just to be clear: The Democrat Party is a criminal enterprise and so too are their BLM, Antifa, and Communist affiliates.

And big business corporations had better stop siding with BLM in particular (announcing in a very large-cap written statement its SUPPORT of BLM on its homepage) because we know they are either on the side of America’s destruction or/and going along with the extortion employed by these criminals. This support indicates that these corporations have lost their way, their sense of right and wrong, and therefore, my bank, specifically, is not worthy of my continued TRUST.

You know who you are.

4. Tiffthis says:

Not sure if you guys saw the Trump Axios interview, but the comments about it on Twitter are ridiculous- you would think these people are talking about Trump the way THEY SHOULD be talking Joe Biden 🤦🏼‍♀️

• mimbler says:

Not surprising since that is a liberal blog. The commenters are probably nearly all libs. It was started by some people from Politico, another leftist site.

• Ozark says:

Why the President wasted his time with Axios is beyond me.

• mimbler says:

Me too. There are approximately zero people in that viewership he could shift from being hard lefties, and exactly zero that would vote for him. But he gave them lots of soundbites to edit and distribute to other MSM.

• Robert Smith says:

That interviewer is a d@ck. If he was interviewing an average person it would still be rude and disrespectful. And I’m not big on things like calling Trump President Trump either.

• Ozark says:

This from the Daily Caller trashing the President,
      “You Can’t Do That’: Watch The Moment Trump Faces Coronavirus Statistics He Doesn’t Like”

• InAz says:

I read about the Axios interview on a Stalinist website and the comments were that President Trump has dementia, has lost it, etc etc etc

Typical Projection from Communists.

The only way to fight back is use their very own tactics against them.

• Robert Smith says:

I had a democrat friend, a teacher, say she saw the interview and liked it. She is not a Trump supporter because of his “style” but she is “open-minded.”

She liked that Trump answered strongly all the tough questions thrown at him. That is she liked that he was available and took it head-on instead of avoiding. She liked that he disagreed and argued and made points. Something to consider. People know when they get the politician response and an authentic one.

• Robert Smith says:

She also said she went to the doctor because her blood pressure went up to 140/110. I keep telling her to stop watching the mass media.

• Lulu says:

That’s the best idea I’ve heard in a long time.

• Lily Layzell says:

You are awesome, dude. Brilliant and brave idea.

• Markelito says:

We Trump Supporters need to have a contingency plan in case the democrats force mailing voting.

If we know they are sending ballots for the deceased; we need to tear them off.

Also from now on please ask everyone you know to vote for Democracy!

ALSO KEEP TALKING ABOUT JOE BIDEN INNABILTY TO ANSWER DIRECT QUESTION!

INDEPENDENT VOTERS WILL NOT VOTE FOR A DEAD CANDIDATE LIE BIDEN!

Vote to keep America Safe!

5. Hans says:

The dog park… a corona casualty

I go to the dog park every day my dog demands it..

Today a strong liberal democrat was there.. you know the type..

I go there and bring my iPad.. and research while I’m there.. some times I get into discussions about politics and other worthwhile subjects if the person is interested in my view point.

So today she starts to talk and ask about the CV.. now that is a major break thru/opertunity

I say it’s all BS.. she looks pale and says she has not been out of the house.. no restaurants etc
    I say I’m going out to the pool and out to dinner .. everyone is eating out no masks.

I say to her…I bet you are watching MSM.. all they do is scare the daylights out of you.
    She says yes…. I won’t watch them any more…

I say.. you know Chloroquine has been around for over 70 years.. but only now over night it became a poison in the United States… it has been used to treat malaria in Africa every day..

She says but but but.. the heart… it’s dangerous ….
    I say look there are millions of people taking Chloroquine…if it was dangerous they would have stopped using it years ago..

So having her ear I got on the topic of Mr Wolf… and the leaking of the Carter Page FISA warrant to the NYT.. and the two month sentence…

There is hope Treepers.. start with CV.. end with MAGA..

• Amy2 says:

Great job Hans!!

• romy911 says:

Good work Hans!

• Robert Smith says:

I say I don’t watch the mass media anymore. All they want to do is stress you out – you know, like news saying it’s going to blizzard and drop 2 feet of snow and you get 3 inches. Everyone understands that. And it looks like she figured that out.

Good job.

• Cathy M. says:

As to possible bad side effects of Chloroquine, my answer to that question would be-
      So does an abundance of other prescription drugs, i.e.

Would she opt out of treatments if she had Stage 2,3 or 4 colon cancer?

Ironically, FOLFOX (includes several drugs), one of the regimens to treat colon cancer may have many bad, short to long-time or permanent, adverse side effects including pancreatitis & even another type of Cancer.

And according to the FDA,Chloroquine has been also used for:

In the U.S. It is also used to treat amebiasis, Chloroquine phosphate is used occasionally to decrease the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis and to treat systemic and discoid lupus erythematosus, sarcoidosis, and porphyria cutanea tarda & treat a type of bowel infection.
      This medication is sometimes prescribed for other uses.

6. cheryl says:

Live view of the devastation of the Lebanon explosions

7. Nicole says:

This Legal Civil War is playing out perfectly.

How?
    The coup/globalist are continuing to attack, using the most unimaginable coup/traitorous tactic that could ever be conceived as being possible, in a constitutional republic, making it clear how evil they are.

P/T allowed the coup/globalist to reveal who they are and their plans to convert the U.S. into a 3rd world country.

AND

The continued formula used by the coup/globalist is the elimination of the rule of law (seen repeatedly by everyone) and the constitution to win this legal civil war.

P/T weapon to destroy the coup/globalist is to implement the criminal codes/justice.

More people are now just starting to understand that this constitutional republic will be changed over to a 3rd world country status without P/T 3-year plan for prosecutions.

More people after 3-years are just starting to understand the importance of justice.

More people after 3-years are just starting to Demand Justice.

More people are just starting to understand that P/T is 100% responsible for justice.

More people are just starting to understand P/T has the power to implement justice.

More people are just starting to understand P/T has many paths to implement justice.

More people are just starting to understand P/T has a duty to the constitution and the American people to implement justice.

P/T will win the November Presidential election and will implement justice with or without Barr.

• Courtney says:

Exactly! Demand justice!

The people have a clear choice in this election and President Trump will make it more clear in the next 90 days.

Agreed…the formula (weapon) used by the coup and criminals is the elimination of the rule of law and the constitution. The only way for President Trump to win the legal civil war, is a counterattack, using the rule of law and the constitution.

Common sense people should start to understand it is not alright to continue to say (1) justice is not important (2) it has always been this way (3) we must move on (4) justice fighters just do not understand and are incapable of understanding (5) we only need to MAGA (without justice and the rule of law MAGA will be reversed very easily).

Why? You are helping the coup and globalist to win this war and convert the U.S. into a 3rd world county.

President Trump needs the support of the American people to “Demand Justice” and the enforcement of the rule of law. Be positive and strong, not weak minded by making negative excuses. (PT is fighting for the American people).

Demand Justice!

President Trump will implement Justice.

8. CM-TX says:

TRUTH via humor:

• Love this! I like statistics so just looked this up. 2018 is the last year available on vehicle deaths which is 11.18 per 100,000 population. As of today, covid-19 is less than half at 4.72 per 100,000. (and as shown, many of these are just ATTRIBUTED to the virus even though they actually died of something else and just HAD it in their body).

• Oh my, Thank you for posting.
      I went on his site and laughed so hard! I sent his site to all my kids, and grand kids.
      –Oops, using unapproved language (grandfather no longer allowed, maybe grand isn’t either?)!

“What it is like to believe everything the media tells you” is hilarious. see link below.

Enjoy!

• This is great! It is the type of humor SNL used to do before it was stuck on hard left.

Imagine what the original SNL cast could have done with “I’m reclaiming my time I’m reclaiming my time I’m reclaiming my time I’m reclaiming my time I see you didn’t choose to answer”!

• Robert Smith says:

This guy is pretty good.

9. TJ says:

Hydroxychloroquine is a synthetic form of quinine, used to treat colds/flus since the 1800s.

• allin4freedom says:

Yes! Yes! Yes!

• DeWalt says:

Quinine and DDT built the Panama canal.

• Joemama says:

What is really interesting about this is that hydroxychloroquine + zinc looks like it is basically a highly effective treatment for both the common cold and flu (as well as wuhan ccp coronavirus).

We, the people, should have been taking this combination for years and years, rather than flu vaccines.

Since the government will ban HCQ, here I present once again, the prophylaxis for covid-19 from the Eastern Virginia Medical School (EVMS), because it may save people’s lives from covid, but maybe even more importantly, it may protect from flu and colds each flu season:

“Prophylaxis
      While there is very limited data (and none specific for COVID-19), the following “cocktail” may
      have a role in the prevention/mitigation of COVID-19 disease.
      ■ Vitamin C 500 mg BID and Quercetin 250-500 mg BID
      ■ Zinc 75-100 mg/day
      ■ Melatonin (slow release): Begin with 0.3mg and increase as tolerated to 2 mg
      at night
      ■ Vitamin D3 1000-4000 u/day
      ■ Optional: Famotidine 20-40mg/day ”

Click to access Marik-Covid-Protocol-Summary.pdf

10. WeThePeople2016 says:

Huh?
    This is going to get confusing.

• lackawaxen123 says:

do your homework and don’t be confused … there is a difference between mail in voting and universal ballots being mailed to everyone …

• coastermomohio says:

We had absentee only voting in the Ohio primary. You are correct. It is not the same as all mail in voting where they mail ballots to every address in the state without anyone needing to request one. I had to request the ballot and then fill it in and mail it back.

However, I still prefer the in-person voting. I didn’t feel secure that our ballots made it in and were counted. I was concerned that if I made one little error in the process, it could be thrown out. I was not happy with DeWine not allowing in-person voting. So far, I have heard we will have the normal election process. But I just don’t feel I can rely on our Governor to stick with that plan. He is too flip-floppy.

• linderella says:

coastermom — I live in Ohio, too, and agree with your observations. I remember how crazy confusing it was during this year’s primary when in-person voting was on, and then off, and then on again. It became a political tug-of-war between the legislature, DeWine and Doctor Amy, and the Ohio Supreme Court, and all at the 11th hour. I still believe all that confusion lost us too many votes from people who just gave up trying to figure it out. We had a school levy that had been voted down earlier for good reason, with a lot of people against it, that somehow managed to slip through this time in all the chaos…

• coastermomohio says:

That’s my fear for the Presidential election. They will keep changing their minds about the in-person voting with absentee ballot requests still permitted vs mailing out ballots to everyone and people having to mail them back. DeWine is like a windsock.

• benifranlkin says:

I would remind the President to say that if you want to be most sure your vote is counted on time, vote in person on election day at your designated polling place. They have had social distancing before social distancing was cool if you are worried about coronavirus. A few states like Florida have a system for voting by mail….but they also have had people like Brenda Snipes…remember that beauty? And just how are we to prevent fake postmarks on thousands of ballots magically found a day or 2 or 3 after election day? Election Week my derriere…..

• uselogic19 says:

I enjoy voting in person. Even the wait. You’re doing something right and sane. Plus I enjoying looking the opposition in the eye as I walk in and saying, “Not today, not on my watch.”

• WeThePeople2016 says:

I did do my homework. I said what I said for a reason. Don’t need a snarky response from you. Read benifranklin’s response. It sums up what I am concerned about thank you.

• Justin Green says:

I no longer trust any form of voting. There’s no conceivable audit trail, even when I vote in person, that can PROVE that my vote was counted.

• alligatriot says:

Florida changed the terminology (not sure when or why) and now refers to “vote by mail” instead of “absentee voting”. Florida does not have a universal ballot by mail process, you must be a registered voter and request a “vote by mail” ballot prior to the election date.

You may also deliver your “vote by mail” ballot in person to a designated secure drop box. See the website or call your county election supervisor to find out locations and dates.

• dd_sc says:

The “why” would be to conflate absentee voting where you need to request the ballot with mail in voting where the govt just mails them out in bulk.

• booger71 says:

Missouri has its primary today. Went out and voted. Fairly light from my estimation. Saw only one person with mask on. The 2 nice older ladies checking your voter registration had no masks on.

• sunnyflower5 says:

You can request the state of Florida to vote by mail for any reason including being absentee.
      The difference is in making a request— rather than the state government mass mailing ballots.

• myfairlady53 says:

The difference is requesting a ballot which they can confirm you are who you say you are, and not requesting. In which case the state does Mass mailings that could end up in anyone’s hands. You may have moved or died, so that ballot is floating around for anyone to take (some of the Dem activists know who’s died or moved) and vote for you.

• dd_sc says:

Democrat activists scour the obituaries for mail in voting.

Several years ago, an ex-preceinct boss from Chicago gave an interview about how the vote fraud is carried out.

• Magabear says:

No one should be encouraging large scale mail in voting, IMHO.

• zurizara1 says:

The critical words are “request a Ballot” a opposed to mass mailing, including to your dead cat.

• First he’s telling us to wear masks, now he’s telling us it’s OK to vote by mail.
      This better be some sort of reverse psychology trick.

11. TJ says:

MAGA Forida

12. Important insights to consider before November. It doesn’t get any simpler than this:

• Rhoda R says:

A very good list of talking points to get people thinking. Thank you.

• romy911 says:

Thanks Seneca. I’ll be sending that around.

• cheering4america says:

Some very astute points, but this is the most salient to preserving our Republic:

“Sixty years ago, Venezuela was 4th on the world economic freedom index. Today, they are 179th and their citizens are dying of starvation. In only 10 years, Venezuela was destroyed by “democratic socialism”.”

Get it? GET IT?

• Joemama says:

Progressive = democratic socialist = communist/marxist (pre 1970’s).

This is important, because many college graduates do not make the connection.

The cultural marxist college professors do not want the students to know that they are marxists/communists, so they call themselves “progressives” or “democratic socialists”.

This name change was a conscious decision by the communist party USA in the 1960’s, because the “polling” indicated that Americans don’t like communists.

13. Little Berkeley Conservative says:

I have to pause momentarily from my internet harassment of local SJW’s!

Auto shop called and the Blue Lives Matter race car is ready to be picked up.

Now is the hard part, where we break all the windows out.

If only I had a nearby BLM protest, I could simply park and walk away.

Off to paint shop!

I’m begging my Law Enforcement friend to keep a passenger seat.

Wear your Mask at the dirt track!!!!

It’s up to you, but I don’t make a habit of eating dirt!

Blue Lives Matter!!!!!

Blue Lives Matter!!!!!!

🤣😂😅

14. Cathy M. says:

“North Carolina Bear Spotted With ‘Trump 2020’ Sticker on Collar – Reward Offered to Find Culprit”

15. Patriarch says:

A catastrophe!

16. Magabear says:

One of the most beautiful gals that I ever met was a Swedish gal 🇸🇪 named Sasha (many years ago). She moved back to Sweden, breaking many hearts over here. If I had a do over, maybe I would’ve learned Swedish and made a play for her so I could live somewhere where they don’t shutdown their economies and wear stupid masks over a freaking virus!!!!!!! 😡

• sunnydaze says:

Whoah….slow down there, bear!

You’d also be living in a place that’s gone batsh*t crazy w/ Lefty ideas re. Identity Politics, No- Go Zones and daily bombings brought to you by “peaceful refugees” that many/most Swedes welcomed w/ open arms.

So consider yourself lucky that you didn’t hook up w/ that gal!

But yeah, I am Simply. Amazed. that the Swedes have finally gotten something right re. this virus thang.

The mystery is how they managed to pull this off after so many years of disastrous decisions about everything else.

Signed,
      American of Swedish descent who’s still embarrased by all the fools over there.

• booger71 says:

Falsi or our “Dr General” or what ever he is called, said masks won’t help cause we had to confiscate every mask on earth to give to the Dr’s , nurses and hospitals. About 5 seconds after you first started seeing masks back in stores, then it was…OK wear a mask or your selfish and will kill everyone you come in contact with.

17. Little Berkeley Conservative says:

I’m so tired and full of cold anger.

G-d told me to spread a message

I’m not afraid

Bring it on

• Jimmy R says:

We live under a kleptocracy. Our government, federal, state and local, has become an organized embezzlement ring. Because that’s where the money is, as Willie Sutton said. Founding Fathers warned us to keep government small, but we didn’t listen.

• LKAinLA says:

Wow! Even Diane Feinstein and her husband, Richard Blum are involved in this fraud posted above. Feinstein lives in Pacific Heights also. Greed for the grandkids I guess. She is 87 yr old. How much more money does she need? Average age of a female is 82 yr old so she is already past her expiration date. So pathetic.

18. burnett044 says:

and of coarse with 90 days to go ..Mid east comes into play….repost of explosion incase ya missed it.

19. Robert Smith says:

“…The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) has identified 14 varieties of mysterious seeds purportedly sent from China to U.S. citizens who didn’t order them. The known varieties include rosemary, sage, mint and hibiscus. The common herbs hardly seem a threat, but APHIS maintains its warning—reiterated by all 50 states—that recipients of unsolicited seed shipments should not plant them.

“Our main concern is the potential for these seeds to introduce damaging pests or diseases that could harm U.S. agriculture,” APHIS said in a thorough statement on the seed situation, posted on the USDA’s website. Osama El-Lissy, an official with APHIS, said the 14 seeds represent “just a subset of the samples we have collected so far.”…”

20. islandpalmtrees says:

WILL, Chief Justice John Roberts apologize to the family and friends of the 6 Police Officers Killed, for his mistake in not supporting President Trump, on DACA?

Trump Blasts Supreme Court Decision on DACA After Turncoat John Roberts Sides with Liberal Justices
    By Cristina Laila
    Published June 18, 2020

Horowitz: Illegal alien/DACA recipient released after assault and DUIs in Texas accused of killing 3 retired cops in DUI crash
    Daniel Horowitz · July 23, 2020

Every American has heard the name George Floyd. But few Americans will ever hear about Jerry Wayne Harbour, Michael White, and Joseph Paglia, three members of a police motorcycle group who were killed by an illegal alien allegedly driving drunk who received Obama’s illegal DACA amnesty. And unlike with Floyd, there will be no impetus for policy changes to rectify the epidemic of repeat criminal aliens who are allowed to remain in the country and victimize more Americans.

• nwtex says:

RIP officers. May God continue to hold your families close.

• Lulu says:

Roberts is a soulless monster that supports the torture murders of millions of babies every year in America. He certainly wouldn’t care about three dead Americans. Once you accept what abortion is, you realize that no one who votes Democrat or claims to support abortion could ever be considered a decent human being.

21. sunnydaze says:

Lefties want to march on Police Chief Carmen Best’s home in Snohomish Cty. (just North of Seattle) and get stopped by Best’s neighbors. Best just wrote a letter to Seattle City Council a couple days ago, asking them to call off their goons.

22. Troublemaker10 says:

Unbelievable. Facebook is now banning religious messages as false information.

—————-

Facebook Bans Rabbi for ‘Misinformation’ in Coronavirus-Themed Torah Message

Excerpt:

Facebook and other social media platforms have cracked down on what they claim to be coronavirus misinformation, arguing that misinformation about the pandemic is dangerous. Yet Rabbi Vigler was not arguing against taking social distancing precautions or suggesting a miracle-cure drug — he was making a theological and spiritual point.

“The ultimate cure for COVID-19 and all ailments and all diseases is for the Temple to be rebuilt and the coming of Messiah,” Vigler told PJ Media, explaining the point of his video. “When this happens all diseases will be cured and there will be world peace. How do we make this happen? By loving one another — unconditional love.”

“This is not misinformation at all — it’s one of the basic beliefs of our holy Torah — and so Facebook was absolutely wrong to ban me even for a minute,” Vigler insisted.

23. treestar1313 says:

Blackmail, mafia style coming to a town near you by BLM. They are already doing it in New Orleans.

• icthematrix says:

This is very important and alarming. We need to share this everywhere. It is not an isolated strategy. The extortion exhibits the next level of BLM excess relative to their Marxist agenda. The situation in Louisville is pathetic. Hopefully there are many patriots who will stand with the business owners and resist these criminal actions. Also time to call out the local leaders of this pathetic enterprise.

• Blue Wildflower says:

Just a question, do most people on here feel that Black Lives Matter ( the sports slogan) and BLM are the same thing? I said this to someone and they acted like I was wrong.

• Not the same to me. The sports slogan refers to concerns about unequal treatment being rendered by law enforcement, a legitimate topic worthy of examination. BLM is a political organization with much broader goals than just police and legal reform.

The similarity (when spoken) does make it easier to confuse the two.

(My apologies to the mods in advance if this will have to be dug out of the bin.)

• Little Berkeley Conservative says:

Two different things.

I support black lives matter as a statement. Black lives do matter, just like every other precious life!

I don’t support Black Lives Matter- The organization!

Think NRA

We all support 2A, but not all support NRA, even though NRA is pushing our 2A rights.

• Blue Wildflower says:

It seems to all be run by the same democrat party.

• Blue Wildflower says:

I think of the NRA as an organization that has given Texans the ability to continue to keep our 2nd amendment right when we did not have people in the White House that would do it.

• Rhoda R says:

They are doing that in Louisville also – target is the locally owned Hispanic businesses.

24. nwtex says:

Interesting comments –

• mimbler says:

I didn’t see anything I didn’t expect. Just lots of I dint do nuffin interspersed with I can’t breath, and I’m claustrophobic (to avoid being put in the car). I bet the cops see this routinely. Remember Freddy Gray bashing himself to frame the police for brutality? I suspect the repeat offenders are pros at pulling all the strings.

• Free Speech says:

He is an ‘actor’ of sorts. I didn’t see any real physical struggle by him either, just that it ‘appeared’ that they couldn’t get him in the car and ‘appeared’ he forced his way out the other side. Usually, you would see some flailing and tensing of the body that seemed to be lacking.

• Right Mover says:

One man’s opinion: Bill Mitchell is a huckster who makes MAGA folks look bad by association. He seems desperate to draw attention to himself, constantly runs GoFund Me campaigns for his own benefit, has an unquenchable need to be retweeted and frequently tweets out things like, “Liberals suck. Retweet this if you agree.”

He might make some good points now and then, but the guy’s way of going about things is lowest common denominator stuff.

• MamaTried says:

if people want to believe that the entire country suddenly fell into a state of civil unrest coincidentally/conveniently right as the Scamdemic was dying off and right before Crossfire Hurricane Senate hearings start all because a white guy in police uniform killed a former black colleague then I got some great Glengarry properties in Florida I’m looking to unload.

25. joeknuckles says:

Here’s a crazy thought. Could there be a connection between Fentanyl and COVID?
    Respiratory depression
    The most dangerous adverse effect of fentanyl is respiratory depression, or the decreased ability to breathe. This risk is decreased when the airway is secured with an endotracheal tube.[47] This risk is higher in specific groups, like those with obstructive sleep apnea.[47]

Other factors that increase the risk of respiratory depression are:[47]

High fentanyl doses
    Sleep
    Older age
    Concomitant use of CNS depressants like benzodiazepines, barbiturates, alcohol, and inhaled anesthetics
    Hyperventilation
    Decreased CO2 levels in the serum
    Respiratory acidosis
    Decreased fentanyl clearance from the body
    Decreased blood flow to the liver
    Renal insufficiency
    Sustained release fentanyl preparations, such as patches, may also produce unexpected delayed respiratory depression.[48][49][50] The precise reason for sudden respiratory depression is unclear, but there are several hypotheses:

Saturation of the body fat compartment in people with rapid and profound body fat loss (people with cancer, cardiac or infection-induced cachexia can lose 80% of their body fat).
    Early carbon dioxide retention causing cutaneous vasodilation (releasing more fentanyl), together with acidosis, which reduces protein binding of fentanyl, releasing yet more fentanyl.
    Reduced sedation, losing a useful early warning sign of opioid toxicity and resulting in levels closer to respiratory-depressant levels.
    Heart and blood vessels
    Bradycardia: Fentanyl decreases the heart rate by increasing vagal nerve tone in the brainstem, which increases the parasympathetic drive.[47]
    Vasodilation: It also vasodilates arterial and venous blood vessels through a central mechanism, by primarily slowing down vasomotor centers in the brainstem. To a lesser extent, it does this by directly affecting blood vessels.[47] This is much more profound in patients who have an already increased sympathetic drive, like patients who have high blood pressure or congestive heart failure.[47] It does not affect the contractility of the heart when regular doses are administered.[47]
    Muscle rigidity
    If high boluses of fentanyl are administered quickly, muscle rigidity of the vocal cords can make bag-mask ventilation very difficult.[47] The exact mechanism of this effect is unknown, but it can be prevented and treated using neuromuscular blockers.[47]

• Free Speech says:

I’ve also seen where the adverse health effects of 5G include hampering the ability of the blood to carry oxygen. Funny that all the subversive business the CCP is aiming at us has the same effect.

Could it be this was an experiment to see if they could ‘appear’ to turn the catastrophic effects of a virus on and off by pumping up 5G signal and flooding areas with counterfeit bills laced with fentanyl at the same time of infection cycles?

• joeknuckles says:

Who knows? These are some sick people

• RAC says:

On first reading that sounds a bit far fetched, but several weeks ago there was a report of finding large amounts of smuggled low value bills, low value mens more of them being handled by people.

• Joemama says:

60 GHz was specifically chosen for 5G because it resonates with oxygen (causing attenuation of the RF signal), and therefore doesn’t propagate very far. This minimizes interference between cell sites and limits the distance the signals can propagate in the atmosphere. This means that many more cell sites will be required to implement 5G.

I am an electronic engineer/physicist. I didn’t realize that this was the case until today. This may be very significant, but I need to research the physics.

This could very well be a health issue, but like I wrote, I need to study this. In particular, I need to understand the power levels/physical distance from humans that are being planned for 5G cell sites.

If the sites are designed to allow high RF power levels close to humans, this could very well be a significant health issue.

26. burnett044 says:

some times we need a laff..

27. FTA
    “The president of the Minneapolis Federal Reserve said that a “really hard” six-week lockdown may be the best path towards economic recovery.”

28. USA Citizen says:

If you vote for Far Left Democrat Joe Biden, and he wins in November, you will be harassed by phony Democrat Black Lives Matter Terrorists paid by the Democrat George “Soros”, the Billionaire many times over. These Democrat criminal protesters don’t care what party you are, they will come to your home, and you will have no police to help you, because Joe Biden will get rid of the police. This is what is waiting for you if you vote for Joe Biden who can’t lead, because he has Alzheimer disease and the Liberal Democrat crazies like Bernie Sanders and AOC, Alexandria-Ocasio Cortez and the 3 other women (Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar and Ayanna Pressley) who make up the Squad will be dictating to Joe Biden what to do. God Help Us if Joe Biden wins. We will no longer have a free country. Our country will be taken over by the China Leader and America will be a Socialist/Communist country. Is this what you want??? Remember Cuba and Venezuela? Their people are starving and trying to escape and get to America.

• LKAinLA says:

No one here is voting for Joe Biden.

• numbersixdance says:

Hmmm…interesting and somewhat rambling post.
      Here in Texas, especially affluent suburbs where i live, we believe in the 2nd amendment and the Castle System. If they want to show up at my home, they will be met with a barrage of AR-15, AK-47, Steyr Aug, Glock, Sig Sauer, H&K and Walther pistol fire. My boys and wife are all pretty good shots after years of hunting at the ranch.

• RobInPA says:

Is that so #6dance?

Most, if not all of the law abiding and responsible gun owner’s that I know do not feel the need to rattle of the brand-names of the weapons that they own, nor do they announce and proclaim their intentions to use ‘a barrage’ deadly force on a public forum.

I’d say that yours is the ‘interesting and somewhat rambling post’, imho of course.

• Sgt Stryker says:

Surrounded the property with those radio controlled “Chock-Full-O-Nuts, Bolts & Screws” cans.
        Warning system is Simply-Safe.
        Mom bought me a chemistry set and dad gave me a .243 when I was 12.
        The Army did the rest.
        Stay frosty friends…..prepare to defend yourselves.
        III/0317

• did you talk to your relatives ????? USA citizen..

29. Little Berkeley Conservative says:

Sundance!!!

You have no idea of how many starfish this is????

I wish we could talk some time.

I hate to keep this 😂 all to myself and a few select others.

• Amy2 says:

Little Berkley, what am I reading??

• Little Berkeley Conservative says:

I’m out. That’s me.

The more they attack me, a Trump supporter, the worse these auntie farts, sans black masks look like the racists they are!

They are teachers.

They are everywhere and they are trying to stop us from communicating.

Tower of Babel!

Democrats are embarrassed and calling each other out.

Bernie supporters are yelling at other Dems that this is what you did.

There is something much deeper, that if it comes out…..I’ll deal with it.

Very embarrassing, but not for me!

I’m the Jack Ass Jew this dude is dealing with and the other guy that agrees with me is a black Democrat!

I can stand and wave a Trump flag, or I can out each and every Democrat as a Racist.

I’ve picked the latter option, even though I do the the first as well!

Does that make sense?

• Amy2 says:

I was having trouble trying to figure out who you are in the conversation and what the relationship with the other comments was. It was kinda piece meal so I was confused, but wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt.

• Robert Smith says:

I tried, but I have no idea what is going on.

• mr.piddles says:

Poor Man’s QAnon.

• Little Berkeley Conservative says:

You are correct in a way about that.

I’m trying to make Demokkkrats realize they are really the racists.

I can’t do that by calling them names, but if I can be nice, forceful, truthful and get out Trumps message and simultaneously draw the nastiest Democrats into calling me nasty names.

Its potentially creating ‘walk away’ Democrats.

30. TJ says:

Students were arrested for chalking pro-life messages in Washington D.C.

Gov. officials are practicing viewpoint discrimination and blocking our free speech rights.

31. USA Citizen says:

Vote for President Donald J. Trump who is a great Republican leader and will bring this country back to where it was before the China Virus was sent to us purposely by China to cripple America and President Trump, who they are afraid of, because President Trump is the only President that stood up to China. China is trying to destroy America and that is why China wants Joe Biden to win, because they know China has Joe Biden in their pocket. Vote for President Trump and keep the Far Left Democrats and Biden from destroying the USA.

32. WeThePeople2016 says:

33. Nick the Deplorable says:

34. NJF says:

Ha spot on.

35. Liberty Forge says:

The MONEY of Covid-19.

Currently 161 different companies are listed with Dun & Bradstreet that have “Covid-19” as a part of their legal name:

Look too at the amount of sales dollars per company, and the actual types of businesses which are capitalizing on just the name “Covid-19”.

Bandwagon.

36. Boots says:

Watching Jonathan Turley’s testimony before Senate Judiciary Cmte. Chaired by Ted Cruz (doing good job so far).

The Democrats from Portland are batshit crazy! Gaslighting galore! Calling rioters “peaceful protesters”. Decrying federal agents arresting “peaceful protestors”. Decrying use of federal agents to protect fed property and Portland residents. Excellent, live, in your face, display of Democrat’s stunning disconnect from reality, and their complete embrace of delusion and slight of hand in order to dismantle America’s foundation brick by brick, stone by stone.

Watch at your own peril!

37. sync says:

@CNN
    @MSNBC
    @nytimes
    @washingtonpost
    @ABC
    @CBSNews
    @NBCNews
    ……… the public hates you

The distrust many Americans feel toward the news media, caught up like much of the nation’s problems in the partisan divide, only seems to be getting worse.

That was the conclusion of a “sobering” study of attitudes toward the press conducted by Knight Foundation and Gallup and released Tuesday.

38. sync says:

The states cannot have voting rules….rules are from a different era…soon votes must be accepted on scraps of toilet tissue delivered “found” 10 years after the voting ends

Federal Judge: I make the rules….

A federal judge ordered election officials to count thousands of mail-in ballots throughout New York State that were declared invalid for not having a post-mark or arriving at offices shortly after the June 23 primary.

In granting the preliminary injunction Monday, Manhattan Judge Analisa Torres said the plaintiffs who brought the suit — including congressional candidate Suraj Patel and Brooklyn Assembly candidate Emily Gallagher — had proved that voters were disenfranchised and denied their constitutional rights after being encouraged to vote by absentee ballot during the coronavirus pandemic.

39. Robert Smith says:

All kinds of questions with these two fighting over who sucks more.

“…“I leave my post today with deep disappointment that during the most critical public health crisis in our lifetime, that the Health Department’s incomparable disease control expertise was not used to the degree it could have been,” Barbot wrote in her resignation email, a copy of which was shared to TheNYT.

Her resignation comes more than two months after the Democratic mayor gave responsibility for the city’s virus contact tracing program to the public hospital system rather than the Health Department. Health officials argued at the time that the public hospital system does not have the capacity to marshal the kind of tools needed to carry out the effort, TheNYT reported in May.

Barbot added: “Our experts are world renowned for their epidemiology, surveillance and response work. The city would be well served by having them at the strategic center of the response not in the background…”

40. USA Citizen says:

People are criticizing President Trump and even blaming him for the China Virus. This is by the FAKE NEWS Democrat Media, and Democrat Newspapers, like Washington Post and New York Times. This is such a LIE! President Trump did so much for the people of the USA, more than any President faced with the horrible China Virus. President Trump stopped China passengers and Europe people from coming into this country who had the virus and traveled anyway. This would have killed so many more USA Citizens if President Trump hadn’t stopped these people from coming into USA. He closed down our country reluctantly because Democrat Dr. Fauci told President Trump to close it down. President Trump listened to him even though our country was in the best shape it ever was, with everybody working and the stock market was the highest ever for 50 years. The economy was the greatest ever. Now LOSER Joe Biden has the nerve to say he would have done a better job? Give me a break. How would Joe have helped the people, from his basement??? Don’t listen to Joe Biden, the BIGGEST LIAR ever. All he wants is your vote and he will go back in his basement. Vote for President Donald J. Trump for 4 more years, so he can bring this country back to where it was before the China Virus, and with the help of scientists, find a cure for the virus.

• kaste668 says:

What people? Stupid people? Commi Dem people? People that watch CNN?
      Smart people know the truth and stand with POTUS.

• Free Speech says:

Quit worrying about convincing the died-in-the-wool Democrats who are just going to swallow what the media says because they are on fire with personal hatred of POTUS. If he will do the right thing, expose the frauds, and promote federal policy that comes from non-corrupt medical professionals, he will solve the problem. That will convince more people than anything his enemies can say.

• LKAinLA says:

No one here is blaming President Trump for the Communist China virus.

41. WhiteBoard says:

Stay focused – as Sundane points out, ignore chum being thrown out to bite on.

The entire Congress participates in a Coup against President Trump and Flynn to cover up their Illegal use of the NSA database for personal gain.

Facts to outline:
    Flyn announced he would audit the Intel group prior to election.
    Admiral Rogers initiated an audit april 2016
    Mary Jacoby (wife of Fusion GPS) reports to White House April 2016 to regain access to database
    After Election Admiral Rogers goes to Trump Tower – President Trump moves (Clapper and Brennen Request Rogers be fired)

42. Ad rem says:

Posting this (from our email) at the behest of a Treeper who is having trouble posting….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Fellow Treepers:

Sundance requested “Sherpas” / interpreters be available to help guide readers through his upcoming publication. Despite being a longstanding reader, I still cannot crisply walk anyone through what has happened. This is because: (a) it’s complicated, (b) the Deep State is comprised of professional obfuscators, and (c) understanding it requires lots of time.

I recently wasted a tremendous amount of time trying to sell an innovative product to sophisticated investors. Until we greatly simplified our message, we got nowhere. By the time we learned our lesson; we ran out of time.

I favor a multi-pronged approach to our Deep State challenge. I know there are less informed voters who can be flipped and others benefit from reassurance our VSG is on the right track. This is not the same audience Sundance is currently targeting. My target voters’ sense something is wrong but cannot quite grasp or articulate what. We need to complement Sundance’s granular writings with a simple, memorable explanation that easily reconciles with his efforts.

Below is my first attempt, which I hope Treepers will help me improve.

Six Easy Pieces

1. The Deep State (corrupt politicians, bureaucrats, and government contractors) illegally used the government’s surveillance capabilities (NSA database) to spy on U.S. citizens including Donald Trump prior to the 2016 election and likely starting in 2012.

2. Admiral Mike Rogers (Director, National Security Agency) noticed a high number of NSA database searches, understood the implications, and shut down contractor access on April 18, 2016.

3. The Deep State recognized Rogers’ actions, together with earlier (March 9) NSA security alerts meant they could be exposed. They needed a cover story to retroactively provide legal justification for spying if Trump was elected.

4. The Steele Dossier was resurrected, Deep State operatives were activated to surround the Trump campaign and a Russia collusion story created to justify the spying and cover up years of corruption.

5. The prosecution of General Michael Flynn, the Mueller Special Counsel investigation into President Trump, “impeachment” and the constant attacks are among the Deep State’s efforts to stop President Trump and cover up the truth.

6. Sadly, this is just the tip of the corruption iceberg, which is why everything is so vicious. The Deep State knows it has to stop President Trump from being reelected, or it will be exposed!

My final comments:

Sundance cannot, and should not be expected to, make every play.

I know what I wrote can be improved.

I am sorry this post is so long

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Editing rules for commenting on Six Easy Pieces. My goals are to be short, accurate, clear and easily understood. The final product must be short.

Rules:

1. Keep it Short

2. Keep it Short

3. Keep it Short : )

4. Use simple language

5. Please double check my draft for accuracy

A sincere thank you to Sundance, AdRem and Treepers for all you do.

Signed,

S.E.P.

• minnesotamike55 says:

Using “Deep State” will shutdown the brain those uninformed. Let’s use a more accusatory term like “The Corrupt Government bureaucrats” so that every time we talk about these people, it is an indictment of their governmental duty to the American people.

• bshaw7369610 says:

Minnesotamike, that thought went through my mind as well. And I think you’re on the right path. But to further lessen the recoil from those listening I wouldn’t even put “corrupt’ in there. Disarm them by making it sound like some disgruntled employees with seniority felt like PDT didn’t belong so they wanted to mess up his presidency.

I would just say the “long passed their prime government bureaucrats”. This way they don’t think you’re being a conspiracy nut. You’re simply speaking about a group of disgruntled government workers that were trying to cause problems for the President.

• minnesotamike55 says:

There are likely many “long past their prime” workers but they aren’t all acting against America. I believe in clear concise truth in identifying those we speak about. Merriam Webster defines corrupt and it is apropos.

A shorter term for government bureaucrat could be found but I’m at a loss.

• WhiteBoard says:

Topic Headline –

‘The first time I saw documented evidence that the Senate Intel Committe facilitated the calling of a Specical Counsel Robert Mueller, was when the DOJ released the Carter Page Fisa documents and instead of including all original copies, it included the 03.17.17 requested FISA by the Committee’

This 3.17.17 document was the Russian Allegation with Trump document that started the media and congress calling for Mueller in April 2016.

The sickening thought is that once this was fabricated from the Steele Doosier, it was also leaked with bipartisan approval from the Committee and when the Leaker was caught the DOJ only got him for lying. That whew we realized the Mueller/Weisman Special Counsel was running the DOJ or atleast coordinating.

Thats when it clicked – that all the odd outcomes for ndictments that ended with small sentences or things let go were solely the Result of Mueller/Weisman team running the DOJ.

our country has no law or order – if our congress can manipulate us to undo elections.

• romy911 says:

Very good. Thank you.

43. Bubby says:

Strong language warning but this guy is right on about Fauci!

44. Little Berkeley Conservative says:

Trump2020 sticker starfish

I really don’t care at this point!

Push me far enough and you can take your satan inspired Alinski shit and politely shove it up your ASS!

I’m an Infidel???

Deal with this!

Hate me! Please HATE ME!

I’m careful. I have my Free Roamin Turkey Plantation to worry about!!

Covid has been so bad for the business. We had to cancel the Kazinski wedding! Starving here…(wink wink)

Every body congratulate the Kazinski’s on the new addition Karma, she’s one week old and we’ll get to the outdoor wedding at some point…

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

Please help. I am not understanding your posts. Are you calling out people here? What is Trump2020 sticker starfish?