July 14th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1272

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Kayleigh McEnany Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,105 Responses to July 14th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1272

1. T2020 says:

This is a great video from a fellow Patriot:

• FofBW says:

The few want to control the many as in the past centuries, we are not going to let that happen in our country.

It is in our hands, with no one else to blame.

• babethebeagle says:

Love it! That’s a Parlor link, so if anyone wants to see it, I downloaded. I wasn’t sure if you have to be a member to view.
      I’m not really active on Parlor, and haven’t quite figured it out yet. Anyone who wants a copy, just let me know.

2. Bubby says:

FTA “On Monday, the federal court judge overseeing the case against former Republican campaign advisor, Roger Stone, ordered the Department of Justice to provide details of President Donald Trump’s decision to commute Stone’s sentence — specifically, to clarify whether the commutation applies to Stone’s full sentence or whether it applies only to potential jail time….U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson, the official who sentenced Stone to 40 months in prison followed by two years on “supervised probation,” issued the Monday order, requesting that the DOJ provide a full copy of the president’s commutation order to the U.S. District Court.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot! I wish the DOJ would tell her to go pound sand! The Federal Judiciary is stacked in the DC District with obama sycophants! What is she going to do pull a Judge Sullivan and try to overturn the commutation? I’m so sick of these obama Federal Judges!

• WVNed says:

The ever evolving English language. Arsonist looter is now protestor and political hack is now judge.

• Bubby says:

Ned Amen! We need to revisit a whole host of words being redefined by the left in addition to peaceful protestor and Judge who is just a party hack and those include but limited to – racist, white supremacist, scientist, diversity, discrimination, equality, journalist, conservative, expert etc.

• babethebeagle says:

And 1A includes burning, looting, blocking roadways, etc. It’s unreal how the left has taken over our culture. 😡

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Administration’s answer to the so-called judge’s request for clarification of scope:
      Mr. Stone will NOT be going to prison for 3 years and 4 months.
      Mr. Stone will NOT be on probation for two years.
      Mr. Stone will NOT have to pay a $20K fine.
      There’s your “scope” lady, so take a hike!

Mr. Stone had to deal with “really sadistic, arrogant and politically motivated prosecutors”. In an interview with Sean Hannity last night he said he “had a biased judge. I had a stacked jury that had a corrupt jury forewoman. As my friend Tucker Carlson said, my trial was over before it started”.
      “As they got closer to publishing the Mueller report, a US Attorney with a clear bias who has all the charms of a North Korean prison guard, Jeannie Rhee, pressured him to make up lies about President Trump.
      He would not bear false witness against the president so they threw the book at him.

• John OB says:

The Steele Dossier, bought by Clinton’s campaign, planted Russian fingerprints on it’s narrative to implicate Donald Trump in collusion.

Former Clinton Foundation and Hillary email scandal attorney, Jeanniee Rhee, was trying to do the same thing with Roger Stone–make him compose testimony that would implicate Donald Trump in collusion.

The Steele Dossier became the Specious Counsel: The full power of the Federal Government was manipulated by sadistically arrogant and politically motivated prosecutors and judges. These criminal rat-bastards are still at it, and go uncharged today!

• Linda K. says:

She is trying to figure out of there is something else she can do to Roger Stone. She has had her fun, now it is his turn Amy and Stone knows how to fight with knives.

• Hans says:

When I heard that I thought… so now we have an other supposedly impartial judge questioning the motives of the President of the United States..

So now what is Judge Berman Jackson going to do ..order Roger Stone to prison because like Judge Sullivan with the Gen Flynn case refuse the Execution of a lawful order. Are Presidential pardons now under judicial review and not not valid be cause it does not agree with her political addenda.

• Bubby says:

Hans well said! My thoughts exactly! Speaker Pelosi in typical Democrat fashion thinks she can amend the Constitution by passing legislation banning certain pardons and commutations by Republican Presidents knowing the corrupt Federal Judiciary will support her!

• garavaglia1 says:

She will do whatever Lawfare directs her to..no more..no less

• Dave Radetsky says:

Yesterday afternoon the Trump administration provided what she asked for and if you read it you’ll see it’s complete and there’s nothing she can do about it. It’s actually quite funny and would have been great to get a video of her reaction when she got it. My guess is that her reaction was probably a mild version of Hillary on election night.

• Bubby says:

Dave I hope you’re right. But Lawfare always comes up with some legal mumbo jumbo that’s clearly Unconstitutional then finds an obama Federal Judge who agrees with them and viola it’s in the Federal Judicial system headed to the Supreme Court and with CJ Roberts who knows what the outcome will be! That’s my concern!

• nimrodman says:

“… her reaction was probably a mild version of Hillary on election night”

Ahhh …. election night … such fond memories

• Remington says:

I wish we could breing back the lost art of rendition. SOOO many wankers need to be …relocated….We’d need a C-5A

• wtd says:

Should she succeed, she is opening a Pandora’s box for review of every commutation from prior presidency’s as well.

• bessie2003 says:

Does a Judge, any Judge, have the right to order a President (or his Department of Justice) to explain, justify even, a commutation, or a pardon? Powers that are absolute and vested in the sole discretion of the office of the President?

Her request should be slapped down immediately. Another Judge stepping outside of their bounds.

• WSB says:

Jackson Staff Information

Chambers: (202) 354-3460

Courtroom Deputy:
      John Haley (202) 354-3133

Court Reporter:
      Janice Dickman (202) 354-3267

3. destashjan says:

4. StuckInBlue says:

Many folks are surprised that there is already something simple they can do to prevent RNA viruses from causing problems for them: Eat colorful veggies and fruits, and eat meat for zinc. The pigment in the veggies and fruits has a compound (Quercetin) that carries zinc ions across cell membranes, where it blocks any RNA virus in the cell from replicating. If it can’t replicate, it can’t do any damage.
    Search for “sources for Quercetin” to find the ones you like best. Mine is blueberries – YUM!

• rarcangelo says:

People need to understand that the pcr test does not actually measure infection in the blood it measures viral RNA strands that may be associated with a novel virus none of this is real…. I cannot believe SD won’t pick up on something this important…

• hardworkinghousewife says:

I agree wholeheartedly.

• 7delta says:

Yep. The PCR, Polymerase Chain Reaction is a manufacturing tool for laboratory research. A viral fragment is located inside the host’s cell. A fluorescent molecule is attached to the RNA, then run through thermal cycles to double the fragments with each cycle. The RNA can be converted to DNA. (Think about that for a minute and what happens to the DNA extracted from a person’s cell.) The more cycles, the more fragments.

The PCR tool is not binary. It doesn’t assess positive and negative. It just makes more fragments. There is no standard number of cycles that should be run. Countries, States and labs may differ widely. The more cycles, the more “positives.” The fewer the cycles, the fewer “positives.” This “pandemic” can be ended today by discontinuing the use of the PCR (right option) or by limiting the cycles to no more than, oh, say 10 or 5, whatever. Obviously, the reverse can also be accomplished by increasing cycles.

The inventor, Kary Mullis, won a Noble for it in 1993. Unfortunately he died last year, but until the day he died, he fought against using his laboratory manufacturing tool as a diagnostic tool after AIDS researchers began using it to find HIV fragments to diagnose AIDS.

None of this mean C-19 is or is not real, but does beg the question about why C-19 hasn’t been purified, separated from everything else, which to my knowledge, as of last week, I could find no evidence it has been. How do the lab testers know they’re not just detecting other corona fragments, not necessarily C-19? They don’t?

• annieoakley says:

This is exactly what Judy Mikovits says. Exactly.

• 7delta says:

I watched several interviews with Mikovitz. Then later, I ran across articles and interviews with other scientists who said the same thing. From there, I looked for more articles and research literature about how the PCR works, its uses and what Mullis had to say about it. It all lined up.

I found nothing that showed the PCR is an accurate diagnostic test, just that it’s used. The bottom line remains that Mullis was the best source about what he invented, its uses and its limitations. He invented a manufacturing tool for laboratory research, not a diagnostic test, no matter how many times it’s been used as one.

I want to know why are our “experts” are manufacturing virus fragments until they’re happy with the number, harvesting people’s DNA, without the person’s knowledge or consent, then calling it a diagnosis? Who’s storing the DNA samples? By whose authority? Where is that DNA information being stored and what is being done with it?

Seriously, somebody’s got some ‘splain’n to do. If someone can explain to me how the PCR has been converted into a diagnostic tool and provide evidence that it’s accurate, I’d like to know. All I want is the truth…from a lot of people.

• doyouseemyvision says:

You may have already read this article dated June 27, 2020 which states the CV-19 virus has not been isolated (purified) for testing. Fascinating article.

• FofBW says:

Now if we could just come up with something to block the MSM!

• WVNed says:

The OFF button works for me.

• Dave Radetsky says:

WVNed – But unfortunately you or me using the off button doesn’t keep the masses from hearing what the MSM says and being indoctrinated by them.

• Your Tour Guide says:

Behind enemy lines.

Just got back from shopping the the bluest of blue
            neighborhoods. Toco Hill, near Emory. While I was
            walking around, I wondered how many disapproving
            stares I’d get if I had a Trump cap or shirt on. I’m not
            brave enough to do that around Atlanta.

But. This is replying to Dave Radestsky’s post above.

The MSM has been busy for years on telling everybody
            what is right to say. If it isn’t right by their standards, then
            the attack begins. Racist, sexist, homophobic, intolerant.
            This month’s words: “Systemic Racism”.

In private, or in red counties, cities, or neighborhoods, we
            talk about how we feel. Generally. Until the helmet haired
            harpies in the neighborhood or their cucked husbands show
            up.

One thing I notice every time I go to Toco Hill, city of Decatur,
            other blue enclaves. SInce they are required to think alike,
            they are also required to dress alike. And, they are also required
            to have a similar body type.

Past 50, ;male. Thin to skinny (by and large). Ten to thirty pounds
            skinnier then persons outside areas where “all the right people live”.
            Foot wear. This has always been my dead give away to know not
            to talk to someone, because traps are being laid. Jesus sandals.

The choice of footwear is actually hilarious, for a number of reasons.
            Most of the people in Toco Hill don’t believe in Jesus. Either they are
            agnostic, atheist, or, in the Toco Hill area ( 3 synagogues) Jewish.

Anyway, the media has deemed it so that anyone that would mention
            anything Trump related would be scorned. I had a neighbor find out
            that I voted for Trump yesterday. Her words? “I forgive you”.

My words: ” For what? Following my conscience, experiences?”.

Okay. I’ll get to what I’m aiming at here.

Who among the treepers here has a Toco Hill type enclave, nearby?
            Who, among the treepers here could be a stealth leftist? Or has a
            like minded friend who could qualify?

Go scope out an area. See how they dress, act. I would almost
            guarantee that there’s almost a template, depending on the ages
            of the residents.

Then, infiltrate. Red pill.

Your assignment, Mr Phelps?

Dress like a leftist. Go to a leftist hangout, bring a friend that also
            fits the mold. What you discuss? Not Trump. Not Covid. Not school
            openings.

Sports. Start a conversation about all this going on about changing
            team names. Write you own dialogue. This is a skit, not a one
            person lecture or aside. One person mentions all the hysteria about
            sports teams. The other ones mentions the fact that why is it that it’s
            the only thing that people are “concerned” about now. The other
            person answers back that they never heard anyone , anywhere
            concerned about it until ( name a leftist news source) started talking
            about it 24/7. Mention MSNBC, mention the local, leftist rag. Mention
            the 6 o’clock local news.

Don’t use words like “lame stream media”, “fake news”, the “main
            stream media”, or even “the media”. To these folks, that’s “Trump
            speak”. Edit out any terms that would lead them to that conclusion.
            The neighbor that “forgave” me knew that I leaned Trump, because
            I threw the word “bigly” into the discussion. Write your narrative down.
            Use NPR speak.

Purpose? You are putting a foot in the door towards red pilling. If they
            start to notice about how they are being lied to about the things they
            probably care less about, then they might start noticing that the pile in
            follows the same model on everything else.

I’m losing weight now. I think that I can infiltrate in about another
            month. If I drop the next 10 pounds, then I might go shopping for
            some jesus sandals at a used clothing store.

• rashomon says:

Something about your investigations into Arabella made me curious.

As if this isn’t enough…

Click to access CRC_Arabella-Advisors-Dark-Money_small.pdf

Remember Charlottesville, the confrontations where Trump refused to take sides? Smart man. The “Neo-Nazi” instigator was Jason Kessler, Eric’s son, who continues to serve as a far right-wing poseur in the rip-roaring knockdown dragouts in all the cities where blood is shed by BLM vs. the KKK (with violence blamed on the LEOs). The family (and there are many beyond Eric and Jason) billions teamed with Soros’ billions teamed with the Chinese billions underwrites our Democrat and RINO pols and judges plus all the manpower Craig’s List can hire for $17/hour-PLUS as needed.

The riots are not about DimDems vs. Republicans. The only target is President Donald J. Trump ’cause he ain’t one of them hornswoggling D.C.Swamp Critters..

And now that Jason has become the ultimate “victim” of the left, his antagonists practiced and at the ready, and his Neo-Naismisn the mind’s eye of horrified Americans, he posts:
              “I hereby withdraw my support of Donald Trump in 2020
              F..k Trump!
              Posted on June 15, 2020”

Of course, the FBI knows nothing of this treasonous teaming up of anarchists across the USA and China nor the billions spent to take down the country. We have Cloward-Piven whiners to the extreme compounded by the weaponization of every wing and feather of our government.

• Your Tour Guide says:

I didn’t think about the Jason Kessler angle. Thanks.

But, I knew the guy was a complete, utter phony when
                I saw the first video of him. He is the stereotype of what
                smug urban leftists view white supremecists as. Also, a
                piss poor actor. It’s too bad it’s not the 70s, because he’d
                have been cast in many “movie of the week” network flicks.

The fresh khaki clad paid for protestors with their still wrinkled,
                just out of the box rebel flags are the same thing.

I think that Arabella Advisors are the more dangerous ones,
                actually. It’s a money laundering operation. They should check
                and see how much they are donating to specific causes that are
                (supposedly) money capped. I don’t know if Soros orgs are
                501 C 3 or 4s. If they are 3s, he has to make some effort, especially
                since Trump to appear neutral, or run afoul of the tax laws.

Which is why Media Matters needs to be shut down. Now.

Is there anybody here that posts on The Donald win or the chans?

I think that it’s time to sic the autists on the Arabella Advisors.

Not surprised at all abut them being behind Charlottesville. Soros
                is a distraction right now, IMO. I think that Arabella is doing the
                heavy lifting on this stuff . It’s useful that Soros tweets out about
                his 220 million, out of the blue. I have a hunch that isn’t where
                the money and planning are coming from. Their picking up Soros
                ball and running with it.

• nimrodman says:

the men are skinny because they’re cowed by their wives into being vegetarians

• MaineCoon says:

Hey, YTG. My hat is off to you! No way I’d fit into Taco Hill area, go ‘undercover’, so to speak. They’d spot me a mile away. I hope you come back and share how the next episode goes. always enjoy your posts, but, honestly, you better be very careful.

• Your Tour Guide says:

We’ll see how it goes. Have a like minded old friend that
                already fits the body type. Also likes to shake people up.

Now, if he only didn’t live outside Savannah. But, I’ll see
                if I can get someone else interested in doing the part. I’m
                amazed at how many hippy musician friends LOVE Trump.
                You would never guess. Initially I was afraid to mention
                anything about him to them. Have 2 friends that have totally
                frozen me out over voting for him.

On the acting front I might have an “in”. I used to be
                a lefty. Thirty plus years worth. The one friend that totally
                froze me out was AMAZED to hear that I was a Red state
                person. By my interests and quirkiness he had me pegged
                as the exact opposite. I think that I can summon that act up,
                if the need arises.

By spotting you a mile away, does that refer to the second
                part of your screen name? Always wondered. Don’t really
                care. That’s just how we INFJs roll. Always digging.

• Little Berkeley Conservative says:

They’re so stupid that counter person wouldn’t look me in the eye in MAGA hat. Next day without MAGA hat she asked me to watch register while she ran outside.

Dems are Dumb

• 55praises says:

Up-thread is a video link to a short presentation about the next solar cycle for flares which evidently may be more consequential than in the past – due to the degradation of earth’s magnetic shield. A solar flare might short circuit everyone’s electronics (including MSM), but in that case we will have many other issues to address. ~

• gsonFIT says:

President Trump is correct in that increased testing has increased “positivity rates”, but it isn’t that the current numbers are wrong. They just happen to come from a much cleaner data pool. Last March and April the U.S. medical community were exclusively biased towards testing people that were, or thought they were, already sick with CV-19. This is called “selection bias”

Current testing is from people that may or may not show any symptoms. The current sampling includes athletes, students and young people that are required to test but do not feel sick. Current sampling is also not overweight to the elderly which accounted for many of the country’s deaths.

Because we now have efficient testing and a better pool to test, it is statistically illiterate to compare the positive test rates from the winter/spring with current “positivity rates” and make accurate decisions about the economy or education system

• wildsailor2018 says:

…and then there was that sewage study that the CDC then claimed that 60 million people already had it that were not tested or recorded. If that number is tossed into the punch bowl it completely skews the data.

• Little Berkeley Conservative says:

They are also using hospitalizations to scare people. I looked into the Monterey figures and more than half of hospitalization were for negative people. Out of 293 hospitalizations about 150 test negative for C-19.

• WSB says:

And let’s remind ourselves that hospitals are ‘sized’ as a design measure. The number of ICU beds would be programmed to be near maximum capacity for an anticipated occupancy. Similar to hotels.

So when we see nurses compliaining on a news clip that they are near full capacity, that seems to be a misnomer. 80 to 90% should be about the normal capacity.

With hospitals opening up to elective and other surgeries, it seems as though some of these clips are deceitful…

• Little Berkeley Conservative says:

WSB,

I can’t name names, but I’ve been inside medical, pharma and tech facilities, ongoing since March. It’s devastating seeing flagship facilities with a skeleton crew keeping the lights on and not much else.

I managed to get some knee surgery during this and it looks like they are maybe 10-15% of normal patient volume.

• WSB says:

I am sure this has hit hospitals like this has hit hotels. In many ways, they are similar in bed counts.

And as we are finding out tonight between Florida and Texas, the counting is way, way off.

In Orlando, they have now reported that there was a 98% increase reported, to a 9.4% corrected total.

5. Baby El says:

Happy Bastille Day Everyone!!!

– seems so relevant these days –

6. StanH says:

You can feel it. The hysterics of the swamp are way over the top and we can expect much more heading into 11/3/20. I keep repeating this because it’s imperative that we understand that nothing is off the table. From DC to Brussels, Beijing and beyond the NWO con is on the ropes and everything from the Wuhan Con to the mayhem are designed to make the ninnies to start screaming “mommy make it go away.”

What wouldn’t they do?” when “trillions are at stake.”

KAG! …by being American. The home of the free and the brave, not the home of the frightened and the fraidy cats.

Be prepared for anything, we have a country to save.

• FofBW says:

Resolve, perseverance and most important, faith.

• BLM and other astroturfed hate groups will be trying to block roads & access to polling places on Election Day, watch for it, prepare for it. NOTHING WILL STOP US !

• Free Speech says:

We need to reach out to young people and help them see the brainwashing they’ve received because we’ve failed them with the education system. Turn the ‘critical theory’ back on the Marxists. If they’re going to make Jefferson, Washington and Lincoln answer for every fault in their lives, make them answer for Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, the Holodomor, the Cultural Revolution, Castro dictatorship, Venezuela, Katyn Forest massacre, Red Army mass rapes, Chinese communist re-education camps for Uyghurs and black market organ harvesting, etc.

Rattle the cages. Wake people up! So you want to do away with the American system? Know what you will be replacing it with.

• StanH says:

And if you have a Jr.Marxist in the making, cut them off, not a penny.

• fionnagh says:

“We need to reach out to young people…”

That seems to be the “role” I’ve been “assigned.” Have had to mentally break down the literal breakdown of our society into segments. The segment I’m most effective at addressing is talking with younger people. (Talking with them, not “at” them…)

If anyone else feels the same way – on overload – then focus on just one thing you know you do well. This isn’t a one-man show (the President and Sundance being the exceptions!) If each of us is effective at just our one role, I have to believe we will make the necessary difference.

P.S. Try to find Peoria Jones’ post about taking on the editors in local newspapers. It’s a great example of one person making a difference.

7. burnett044 says:

to the left:
    My rights don`t end ..where your tears begin..

8. sync says:

On what legal basis can you be forced to identify yourself and provide identification when you step off a plane from Florida? If you refuse to provide information do you get locked up? Who from the state of New York will be there to enforce this order?

“Travelers from 19 states where cases have increased must now quarantine for two weeks upon arrival in New York. And beginning Tuesday, travelers arriving at New York airports will be required to fill out a form with their personal information and planned whereabouts, or face a $2,000 fine.”

9. TJ says:

Which coronavirus did you test positive for?

-CDC: Test for Past Infection (Antibody Test)

-If you test positive:
    “A positive test result shows you may have antibodies from an infection with the virus that causes COVID-19.

“However, there is a chance a positive result means that you have antibodies from an infection with a virus from the same family of viruses (called coronaviruses), such as the one that causes the common cold.”

10. Hans says:

Disney nightmare…

So I watched a report on Disney world opening here in Florida …everyone was wearing their masks…. in fact they reported that a person was scolded for not wearing a mask. The Park patron was walking and drinking a beverage.. yes that’s right… you can only take your mask of if you are in a designated no mask drinking zone.

As a added note to sell Disney (China schill) Stock.. Disney in Hong Kong closed again… God works in mysterious ways…

11. sync says:

Seven Crashes in Sixty Days: Where, When and Why Have America’s Fighter Jets Been Crashing?

• doyouseemyvision says:

Boeing software coders (from India)?

• cheering4america says:

Given the range of aircraft involved, from Cold War-era F-15s and F-16s to the much newer F-22s and F-35s, it does not appear that ageing equipment is a pattern for the recent string of incidents. Inadequate pilot training, hardware malfunctions, software glitches, or other problems may be more likely, although the military has so far kept tight-lipped about the causes of each of these incidents. So far, the only known factor linking all but one of these incidents is that they were said to have taken place during ‘routine training’ over friendly (US or NATO) airspace.

In any event, the losses are significant, particularly given that the last time US fighter jets were actually destroyed by enemy combatants was in April 2003, when an F-15E was shot down over Tikrit, Iraq during the US invasion of Iraq. Before that, the US lost two planes – a stealthy F-117 Nighthawk bomber and an F-16C during the NATO bombing of Yugoslavia in 1999.

idrw.org .Read more at India No 1 Defence News Website https://idrw.org/seven-crashes-in-sixty-days-where-when-and-why-have-americas-fighter-jets-been-crashing/ .

12. decisiontime16 says:

Missouri couple’s gun rights defended in letter to AG Barr from 12 GOP lawmakers

Twelve Republican members of Congress have written to U.S. Attorney General William Barr, arguing in defense of the Second Amendment rights of a Missouri couple whose rifle and handgun are now in the possession of local authorities.

Mark and Patricia McCloskey, who made national headlines in late June when they took up arms to defend their home from protesters who stormed into their gated St. Louis neighborhood, had their rifle seized Friday when local police executed a search warrant.

MISSOURI COUPLE WHO DEFENDED HOME HAVE RIFLE SEIZED DURING POLICE SEARCH: REPORT

In a statement June 29, Kimberly Gardner wrote that protesters had First Amendment rights that needed to be protected from “intimidation or threat of deadly force,” and said any such behavior would “not be tolerated.”

Charges against this couple will have a chilling effect on the entire nation, sending the message that American citizens no longer have the right to protect themselves at their own homes.”
    — Letter to AG Barr from 12 GOP lawmakers
    Signing the letter were U.S. Reps. Louis Gohmert of Texas; Mo Brooks of Alabama; Greg Steube of Florida; Brian Babin of Texas; Paul Gosar of Arizona; Alex Mooney of West Virginia; Andy Harris of Maryland; Ted Budd of North Carolina; Steve King of Iowa; Steve Watkins of Kansas; Jody Hice of Georgia; and Scott Perry of Pennsylvania.

• Eric C. says:

I have not confirmed myself, but heard this couple is most likely longtime Democrats, where’s their representatives they’ve voted for and supported standing up for their rights to safety?

(note: I won’t be holding my breath waiting for a logical answer from any Democrat official)

• farmerren says:

And not even one single lawmaker from Missouri is on that list.

• another face in the crowd says:

I would like to know on what legal grounds the man’s rifle was confiscated?
      On what legal grounds has this couple been stripped of the ability to protect themselves?

This would seem to be looking like guilty until you can prove your innocence happening. Very dangerous implications for all of our freedoms and rights.

• Rodney Plonker says:

Similar to the automatic confiscation of cash that people may have by law enforcement. You then have to prove it wasn’t gathered illegally.

• Phil Free says:

Says Kimberly Gardner (the Soros agent) — “violent assault”.

Yes, the dastardly McCloskeys violently assaulted that mob of poor, armed- I mean unarmed, violent- I mean peaceful anarchists- I mean protesters … 🙄

• Phil Free says:

And indictments for the McCloskeys (for actually defending themselves) are on their way:

• another face in the crowd says:

“Under Missouri law, under the Castle Doctrine, an individual has really expansive authority to protect their own lives, their home, and their property. I think the story here to watch here is the local prosecutor, Kim Gardner,” Schmitt said during a Friday appearance on Fox News.

“Kim Gardner has an abysmal record in prosecuting violent crime, has recently released and been complicit in the release of dozens and dozens of inmates who have been charged with violent crimes, and has a record of making politically motivated decisions not based on the law,” he added. “So, this is certainly something to watch.”

Gardner, who kicked off her reelection campaign in May, was criticized during her initial run for circuit attorney in 2016 for accepting at least $30,000 from a super PAC belonging to liberal billionaire George Soros.

“It’s hard to get into the mind of Kim Gardner. As I said, she has a sketchy track record of making politically based decisions,” Schmitt said.

He added that he doesn’t see the McCloskeys’ actions as unlawful because the protesters were on a private street. – From Washington Examiner piece.

Gardner probably doesn’t believe in private property so she can’t comprehend that the tress passer’s are the ones that should be prosecuted and were the real law breakers in this case……… The McCloskey’s should attempt to get every tress passer identified and attempt to have them prosecuted or bring a civil case against them.

13. burnett044 says:

one year old boy shot and killed in his stroller in NY……
    BLM…are you kidding me……..
    NY is a liberal Sh!thole …gonna be like Chicago very soon..
    BLM is scum and all based on a lie…
    antifa and BLm are domestic terrorist ..America take your lips off their arze……

14. TJ says:

YAF – in partnership with TownHall.com – releases the Youth Patriotism Index showing the rising generation isn’t as anti-American as some in the commentariat say.

July Fourth poll: College spoils patriotism in high schoolers

15. jimmy2times says:

Great pod cast from a sports guy but nails the China NBA relationship, stats for China Flu Florida Vs NY etc…Guys on my list of must listen to now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsKDGDjV7EM

16. helmhood says:

Fear and Hatred are two masters the left are well acquainted with. Those godless communists, puppets of the world who have willingly turned their backs on hope.

Victory comes just from knowing we are on the right side of history.

17. TJ says:

-George Soros Pouring $220 Million into ‘Racial Justice’ Movement

“It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” – György Schwartz aka George Soros

• Deplorable_Vesppucciland says:

In an interview with the The New York Times, Open Society Foundations President Patrick Gaspard announced that the organisation, headed by billionaire George Soros, is planning to “double down” on funding “black-led justice organizations”.

Gaspard noted that the recent uprising in the US and across the world is “the moment we’ve been investing in for the last 25 years.There is this call for justice in Black and brown communities, an explosion of not just sympathy but solidarity across the board,” he claimed, adding that “it’s time to double down.”

“And we understood we can place a bet on these activists — Black and white — who see this as a moment of not just incrementalism, but whole-scale reform,” Gaspard asserted.
      He directly referenced the Black Lives Matter movement, saying that “we need these moments to be sustained. If we’re going to say ‘Black lives matter,’ we need to say ‘Black organizations and structures matter.’”

The Open Society’s bold admission will raise eyebrows given that just weeks ago anyone suggesting Soros’ foundations were providing financial assistance to BLM agitators was labelled a ‘conspiracy theorist’. Indeed, Soros himself denied that his organisation was providing any funding to protests where violence occurred. ~ Steve Watson over at SummitNews

Wait, isn’t this the same media that said it was a “conspiracy theory” Soros was funding BLM?
      — Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) July 13, 2020

• annieoakley says:

He has been funding this division for 30 years. Funding tribalism in this country and around the world is what he does, calling his take overs, Color Revolutions.

• nimrodman says:

“There is this call for justice in Black and brown communities”

Seems to me that “justice” already is being administered in “Black and brown communities”

Justice of the frontier variety, near as I can tell …

…. administered by gun-carrying “Black and Brown” residents of those communities

Just sayin’

• Free Speech says:

The loathsome lie of ‘systemic racism’, that runs counter to every ideal of the civil rights movement, that ignores the individual and reduces people to competing groups. And if Trump doesn’t want black people to vote, why has he spent so much time tweeting appeals to them?

When will the world be rid of the lizard Soros?

• TJ says:

Convicted con-man Soros and his BLM racketeers will syphon off donor money to a select few and the fauxtestors will snitch on the useful idiots pulling down statues. Easy money.

Dirty Wray and the Kneelers are practically running Creepy Joe’s political campaign and Soros provided the funding for Brand-Obama, so it’s natural they would protect him.

• TarsTarkas says:

Anti-racism when you look at their aims would actually institutionalize racism while simultaneously claiming that POC cannot by definition be racist.

• Your Tour Guide says:

Thank MLK’s daughter for being the groundbreaker
        for that phrase. Heard it for the first time when the mush
        brained, numbskull local stations had Atlanta’s mayor
        on. During the “peaceful protests”. With the usual suspects
        backing her up. MLK’s daughter uttered those words early
        on in her kumbaya, meaningless talk. All that was left out was
        John ( Did I ever tell you I was in Selma) Lewis. I think he’s
        having a drooling competition with Biden lately. Knew instantly
        that talking points were being launched. She had the answer to
        a question NO ONE was asking.

• Robert Smith says:

Let me translate – Soros is going to pay leaders a LOT to further his agenda.

• Bob says:

Georgie…you will get yours soon…the USA will not put up with your criminal activities any longer.

• zurizara1 says:

This is wishful thinking, too many in government are beholden, if not outright financed by Soros and/or his network. The only hope is that Satan will call for him soon.

18. TJ says:

-California urgent care doctor:

“Once the herd immunity rate hits 70 or 80 percent, the virus has nowhere else to go and it burns out”

“You can get to herd immunity without a vaccine”

• Tl Howard says:

Let’s not daydream here–we are far,far from herd immunity and the Dems are doing all they can,the networks are doing all they can with the stats, to convince American voters that Trump has done a bad job on the containing the virus.

CA is shut down again in some areas; people are mad, but I’ve already heard from some that “Well, Trump has set a bad example.”

Those are people who are going to be against him no matter what, but fear does drive how people vote.

I know POTUS is hoping to give out very good news on either a vaccine OR a very effective prophylactic but you can bet that the Dems and the networks will quash news of that before the election and /or the companies themselves will probably be under great threats to hold off until the election is over. What kind of threats? Well, who knows? Dems are good at convincing companies that they’ll never get contracts again or that they’ll ruin the companies if they do x, y, or z.

I hope POTUS has kept open contacts with other companies in other countries in producing this vaccine,

• Robert Smith says:

Effective herd immunity is thought, or at least argued, to be possibly much lower. ~20%?

• Eric C. says:

That number makes sense once you examine actually interactions of people. Varying “herds” of people are already there because that network of people don’t interact outside of that herd.

I would also argue, there is a portion of the population through whatever means (diet, genetics, personal habits) won’t get Covid. Say that’s 20% plus 20% who’ve developed immunity – that’s 40% who are immune. What are the odds that someone has a long interaction with someone to get the virus when half of the people won’t be passing it on or you yourself are one of the immune people.

Also, you can’t achieve herd immunity by locking yourself in the closet, so there’s that.

This takes an intelligent well thought out conversation, but most liberals aren’t into that.

• lackawaxen123 says:

herd immunity is always a local thing … when enough people you interact with get it then your “local” herd starts getting immunity … as long as there is some people moving from a location with the virus to a location without the virus it can keep spreading even if the first location has reached herd immunity … think NY vs Florida … NY’ers heading south brought the virus after NY had reached a rough herd immunity …
        The term herd immunity is a mischaracterization … what it means really is that the virus can no longer exponentially spread … doesn’t mean that uninfected people are “immune” …

• Eric C. says:

There will be people who are “immune” and therefore can have more interactions with people and not 1) get it and 2) not spread it.

That said, if we were to really lockdown for two weeks (no interactions, no travel period) the virus would die out. There would be ways to isolate cargo coming in and allow areas for those crews to stay without exposing anyone in the US. Shut our border completely until the virus dies out elsewhere or there is the typical vaccine or therapeutic.

So some options we have is 1) just open up and move on, we’re doing a good job knocking down extreme cases and if you want to wear a mask, wear a mask, if you don’t, don’t, 2) continue the open, close, open, masks, no masks, masks, social distance without masks, oh now we need masks, oh let’s close again, ok we can open, sorta for the next 6 months/year or 3) just lock it down completely for 2 weeks and no travel outside of US or into US for people until there is a vaccine/therapeutic – I prefer Option 1, but would be willing to do Option 3 to get this stupid thing over with – domestic tourism would boom, instantly!!!!

I’ve heard a few stories where someone in the household had it and no one else got it. Obviously something is “different” in those people (most likely diet and hygiene if the same family or genetics if “roommates”).

For me, I don’t get within 3 feet of anyone, anytime and this was well before Covid. I don’t get sick. I only got sick this year twice (once was probably Covid) because my son started kindergarten. I interact with him, he has his personal space invade by germ carriers who walk around with snotty noses. The last time before that I got sick for a few days was when my wife started working in the ER. It was new “germs” for us, she got sick and then me. No problems for either until our son started kindergarten.

I still see people not washing their hands leaving the bathroom. That’s why I always (well before this “episode”) go out of my way not to touch common parts of public doors. I’m tall so I touch it where 98%+ of people don’t/can’t.

Hygiene!!!! Don’t spit while you talk and don’t talk to people who spit while they talk.

I think we’re going to see an increase in bacterial pneumonia as mask wearing increases for longer periods of time. Especially if this continues into “flu” season.

• KBR says:

If people/peoples did never become naturally immune to diseases, we humans would have ceased to exist in antiquity.

Neither you nor I would be here to write about it.

Viruses were in existence for a very long time BEFORE viruses were “discovered” in the late 19th/early 20th century. If “herd immunity“ applied only to very small “local” populations, humankind would have been thoroughly eradicated WAY before then.

“Herd immunity” as most people understand the term, means NATURAL immunity due to the strong immune systems of a majority of the “herd” being able to fight off and survive an invading disease.

Herd immunity therefore, can apply to a small herd or an enormous herd. And has for eons.

• TJ says:

Old Propaganda Rule: The less is known, the more is speculated.

-Studies of Covid-19 lethality

“The new Swiss study may also explain why antibody studies even in hotspots like New York or Madrid found infection rates of at most about 20%, as this would correspond to an actual rate of nearly 100%. In many regions, the actual prevalence might already be well over 50% and thus in the range of ​​herd immunity.”

• KBR says:

The problem is:

Positive antibody test does not = infection. So positive test rates does NOT = “infection rates.”

THIS is what the “news” is spreading: that each + test=new disease case.

Many many with positive antibody test results (in fact most) are people who have already recovered, whether or NOT they showed symptoms, and they are NOT contagious.

A newly infected person does NOT already have both kinds of antibodies IgA and IgM picked up in antibody testing, and in fact may not have produced enough antibodies yet to test positive. This person can be contagious. But tests negative, until he has had at least 14 days (note a few immunocompromised people may take longer, for instance people taking steroids for allergies) to make his own antibodies at a quantity to react in the test.

Note also that 14 days is the usual quarantine time? ^that is why.

The protein from RNA type tests are not “sure things” either: the RNA from SARS and the RNA from SARS 2 are identical in many of the proteins in each. In fact the discovery of the RNA of SARS 2 molecule was faster BECAUSE it was very like and in some protein aspects IDENTICAL to SARS.

Because SARS and SARS 2 are both corona viruses, some other coronaviruses may also share same or similar RNA proteins. (If the proteins had to be EXACT replicas, then no man-made simulated copy would produce the desired immune response and antibody anyway.)

Also the data upon which the RNA-protein studies are based came from China. So says NIH.

Which begs the question: are positive SARS 2 RNAprotein molecule tests picking up some cases that are showing prior immune response (whether or not the person knew he was exposed to it) to SARS?

Too many people are not learning the basics yet are falling for the fear mongering, outright disinformation, and lies. And then postulating upon the matter as if they understood.

It ain’t rocket science. Educate yourselves.

And if ya cannot do simple arithmetic, here is a lesson:
          From NC “news” report: 143 died!!!! Oh noes! There are 10,488,084 in the state. So the percentage is 0.001363%.

As for people running off to another state because of masks and such, they should be running TOWARD their own, cities fully masked for now, and prepared to VOTE OUT DEMS (if they are inclined to move.)

DEMS must LOOOVE the idea that even if the USA manages to get back to fair voting, the cities will STILL BE THEIRS because all the conservatives are running away.

Sundance said “RUN TOWARD THE FIRE.”

The Bible says “STAND.”

• Robert, I can see you don’t understand the basic concept. In order for a “herd” to achieve functional immunity as a whole group, it has to be true that MOST members of it will not develop a disease they are exposed to. Therefore the mathematical/statistical argument must by definition start at 50%, and go up from there. More than half the herd must have encountered and overcome the pathogen in some fashion, measurable by antibodies, or they remain “at risk”, more likely to develop the disease than not.

Vaccines and medications are applied to expand the “herd’s” capability to overcome effects from the pathogen by some target level significantly above 50%. The only theoretical argument is whether it takes 70%, 80% or more to achieve the effect.

• Robert Smith says:

I’m not saying 20%, I’m just relaying what I’ve read. It was in terms of the stopping the effective spread.

• Stopping the spread is about restricting the number of available hosts in proximity to a pathogen. It means fighting a disease through distances and quarantines That’s different from herd immunity.

• Now, herd immunity can add to that benefit, but it can’t be achieved short-term without either mass exposure (and most people still haven’t gotten the virus), or effective medications (not yet standardized or universally available).

• mimbler says:

Yes, because there are some theories that 70 or so percent are not susceptible for some reason.

I tend to believe that because NYC now has excellent covid numbers even though it is the same foul petri dish it has been for years.

The only thing that makes sense is during their bad period they achieved near herd immunity, with whatever percentage of infectd they had.

• Robert Smith says:

Going by the amount of NY plates I see, many people left. Since most places, store and restaurants, were closed and eventually people stopped working that hosts were just not available.

19. Robert Smith says:

ATLANTA:
    “…A 9-year-old boy was filming TikTok videos outside when he was shot four times during a drive-by shooting in Atlanta, police and his mother said.

Javonni Carson, a fourth-grade honor roll student, was struck four times in his left leg Wednesday when gunfire broke out in an East Atlanta parking lot. The boy later underwent surgery and is expected to survive, his mother told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Javonni was recording TikTok videos with his two siblings when a gunman in a car started shooting into a crowd of people outside, Keyona Carson told the newspaper.

“My other two kids were there too, and they saw everything,” she said. “Someone just drove by and started shooting…”

NEW YORK CITY:

“…A 17-year-old boy was killed late Monday in East Harlem — one of the 18 people shot across the Big Apple, as the violence showed no sign of stopping Tuesday.

Lamar J. Gibson, 17, was shot in the head near the courtyard area of the George Washington Houses on East 102nd Street near Third Avenue around 11:50 p.m., cops said.

He was rushed to NYC Health + Hospitals/Metropolitan, where he was pronounced dead.

It was not immediately clear what led up to the shooting, and no arrests have been made.

The NYPD reported a total of 14 shooting incidents with 18 victims on Monday.

That includes five people wounded in three separate shootings in a 15-minute span in Brooklyn’s Canarsie neighborhood Monday evening…”

20. TJ says:

-Anti-Cancel Culture Demonstrations Rock These Progressive Cities

• Robert Smith says:

Violence and shooting are making the NYC look like Chicago fast. People better wake up and it seems at least some are.

Let cops know you support them in your area at least so they don’t shy away from the hard work of policing.

21. Eric says:

22. TJ says:

ICYMI: Admiral Brett P. Giroir, M.D., Assistant Secretary for Health

Dr. Fauci Not Always “100% Right”.

Advises From, “Very Narrow”’, Public Health POV

• gsonFIT says:

Chuck Todd makes it sooo easy to look like a dumb-ass. It is in the way he closes his eyes and looks to the heavens with one hand tucked under the opposite arm. All this while gesturing with the free hand to emphasize something really important. What a moron!

The interesting part is that his little sisters emulate him in every way they can. Rachel Maddow and Chris Hayes both suffer from the same mental deficiencies as the MTP idiot commentator

23. Jeffrey Coley says:

Mystery solved: Social Justice does NOT protect you from The Rona.

• MfM says:

Incubation period is a couple of days to 14, with 5 being the number I hear a lot.

What that graph says to me is something similar to what froggy is saying. Yup people got the Virus at protests, but they brought it home and spread it to family and other people. People who they were in close contact with on a regular basis, or for a significant length of time. I believe the spike is several generations of the Wuhan Virus. If you went to one protest, you were likely to go to others and spread it even more.

Has there been any spike that can be ascribed to the Trump rally or his visit to Rushmore? I doubt it. if I’d gone to one of those, while I wouldn’t have gone into quarantine, I would have significantly limited what I did until I pasted the 2 week window. I certainly wouldn’t have been seeing anyone that was at risk up close and personal.

• 6x47 says:

My wife is a nurse assigned to the COVID unit at her hospital. She tells me nearly all the patients are “brown people”: Migrant workers and black people. Most of the black people are older, she assumes a younger relative brought The Rona home with them and gave it to their parents and grandparents.

The migrant workers she attributes to the crowded living arrangements common with these people, 15-20 living in a single family home.

24. gsonFIT says:

Ad rem my last post showed up as a reply to another message. It was meant to stand alone. Can you correct that or perhaps delete and I will repost?

25. cheering4america says:

Will this post?

26. dufrst says:

MAGA hip hop artist makes billboard chart. Let’s help him get to number 1 !

Here’s where you can purchase.

The “culture” must be reclaimed or at least fought for and hip hop for good or not has major influence. We have to be on that field or else we already lost!

• boogywstew says:

“Making rap great again!” has all the panache of “Make sticking your head in the toilet great again!”.

• dufrst says:

Of course, this is directed to those actual interested in the urban culture. But I will suggest that we all should be because it’s the power base of the Dems. We have to make inroads in the “enemy’s” camp to win the war. We might not completely take it over but siphoning some members may be enough to occupy them enough to keep them from making inroads in our camp!

• boogywstew says:

My definition of good music is … whatever music you like. I don’t like rap music and I won’t buy music I don’t want to hear. Is Broadway a part of urban culture? What about urban architecture? I date urban women. I grew up in the suburbs of NYC and love the City. Rap … not so much!

• Martin says:

Thanks for the link. I just bought the album. The culture battle is just as important as all the others, i will support them.

• TJ says:

Nice flow. Well produced. Found this interview with Bryson.

27. Winston says:

Y-E-S!!! It’s long, -LONG- past time to do this!!! Grind them into the dirt…

Exclusive: Trump administration to soon end audit deal underpinning Chinese listings in U.S. – official
    13 Jul 2020

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The Trump administration plans to soon scrap a 2013 agreement between U.S. and Chinese auditing authorities, a senior State Department official said, a move that could foreshadow a broader crackdown on U.S.-listed Chinese firms under fire for sidestepping American disclosure rules.

The deal, which set up a process for a U.S. auditing watchdog to seek documents in enforcement cases against Chinese auditors, was initially welcomed as a breakthrough in U.S. efforts to gain access to closely guarded Chinese financial information and bestowed a mark of legitimacy on Chinese regulators.

But the watchdog, known as the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB), has long complained of China’s failure to grant requests, meaning scant insight into audits of Chinese firms that trade on U.S. exchanges.

The lack of transparency has prompted administration officials to lay the groundwork to exit the deal soon, according to Keith Krach, undersecretary for economic growth, energy and the environment, in a sign the PCAOB will give up on efforts to secure information from the Chinese.

“The action is imminent,” Krach said on Monday in an emailed response to questions. “This is a National Security issue because we cannot continue to afford  to put American  shareholders  at  risk, to put  American  companies at a disadvantage and  allow our preeminence of being the gold standard for financial markets to erode.”

The China Hustle (2018)

From the producers of Enron: The Smartest Guys In The Room, a Wall Street heist story about Chinese companies, the US stock market and a still-unfolding financial crime so big, it has the power to affect all of our wallets.

• doyouseemyvision says:

Great movie. Shocking really. Chinese are cheaters to the core. And they have infiltrated our power elite as enablers. Waiting for Trump to ban Chinese companies from NYSE and kick those that are in, out.

• Winston says:

That’s what that change will do if they don’t comply with proper auditing required for other US stocks, but they can’t because it’s constantly revealed how fraudulent they are. I just hope they don’t “comply” by providing phony crap (like they do with their ridiculous economic figures) which the PCAOB will then simply accept without independent verification.

• Robert Smith says:

This a Big Deal.

• Free Speech says:

An article on leaks that’s . . . full of leaks. Axios thumbing their nose at POTUS.

• Bogeyfree says:

Well let’s see we have caught a number of DC leakers over the past 2 years but unfortunately other than fire a few people and a wrist slap our DOJ has done virtually nothing..

Now when you add in this list below of other crimes it is doubly bad how blind our justice is and reinforces to Americans that we most definitely have a two tier system of justice, regardless what AG Barr says.

1) Uranium One – No Crimes, No Indictments
      2) Hammer Spying Program & 47 Hard Drives of Evidence – No Crimes, No Indictments
      3) Anwan Brothers – No Crimes, No Indictments
      4) HRC Unsecured Server & 33K Emails – No Crimes, No Indictments
      5) Wiener Laptop Contents – No Crimes, No Indictments (outside Wiener)
      6) DNC Server Hack – Alleged Crime, No Indictments
      7) Seth Rich murder – No arrests
      8) Fake Dossier and fraud on FISA Court 4 times – No Crimes, No Indictments
      9) Years of FISA Abuse – No Crimes, No Indictments
      10) Years of FIB/NSA Contractor Spying Abuse – No Crimes, No Indictments
      11) Carter Page FISA Leak – No Crime for Leaking (just one count lying)
      12) Numerous other known Classified Leaks – No Crimes, No Indictments
      13) Numerous referrals to DOJ – No Crimes, No Indictments
      14) Numerous Agents violating FIB & DOJ policy – No Crimes, No Indictments
      15) Ukraine WB fraud – No Crimes, No Indictments
      16) Impeachment Fraud and made up narrative by House Leader – No Crimes, No Indictments
      17) Ukraine Money Laundering – No Crimes, No Indictments
      18) Epstein Murder that is labeled a suicide – No Crimes, No indictments
      19) Withholding exculpatory evidence and records in the Gen. Flynn case – No crimes, No Indictments
      20) Framing of Gen. Flynn and PapaD – No Crimes, No Indictments
      21) Phil Haney Murder – No Crimes, No Indictments

28. Tl Howard says:

Expect more of this kind of shyt:

_____________________________________________________
    TaBlooms
    @TaBlooms
    · 3h
    Replying to @tracybeanz
    Orlando Health caught lying about testing..claims Hundred points symbol positivity in many areas!

29. sunnyflower5 says:

30. Winston says:

YES, another win!

UK Bars Huawei From Supplying 5G Network In Major Reversal By Johnson

31. Tl Howard says:

Do any of you think the three deliveries have been made yet?
    —————————————————————————————————————————–
    Sundance: “The Cricklewood Brief has been fine-tuned to three deliveries. One is a 2 minute elevator speech (w/ docs 5 pages). Type two is a 15 minute briefing w/ files and a memory stick containing links to all citations (200 pages). Type three is a one-hour presentation, with two timelines [full docs, full files and memory stick (800 pages)].

“A sequence of contacts is pre-arranged and being finalized.”

• Bogeyfree says:

I love a sequence of contacts is pre-arranged and being finalized and I hope two of these contacts are Durham and PT.

But IMO there was another huge tell and breadcrumb that Sundance gave us all, that his info is the real deal buried in the Boente thread.

This breadcrumb alone gives me HUGE optimism that Sundance is loaded for bear and has a lot more facts, details and evidence then we know.

And frankly this evidence MUST get to PT via a face to face to ensure “checks and balances” IMO.

Because if there was any snookering going on, after Sundance, IMO there won’t be anymore.

32. Winston says:

And ANOTHER win!

U.S. Position on Maritime Claims in the South China Sea
    MICHAEL R. POMPEO, SECRETARY OF STATE
    JULY 13, 2020

33. delighteddeplorable says:

This showed up in my inbox today and I can’t think of a better group to share it with. Timely messages are the best:

The king’s heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water:  He turneth it whithersoever He will.  Proverbs 21:1

Jesus Christ is not only the King of kings, and the Lord of lords, He is the President of presidents, the Sovereign over every sovereign.  He rules in every place, no matter what form the local government takes.

There is not a prime minister, or a dictator, or a guerilla force, or a terrorist cell that is outside God’s notice.  No one is able to upset the immutable purposes of God or overthrow His supreme reign.
    This is a great comfort when we see that there are so many things outside of our own control.  Whether it is a military coup in Africa or an election race in America, our hopes and plans are easily overthrown.  But not so with God.

God has shown His power to overthrow human purposes, even of the most august and revered leaders on earth.  He brought down Nebuchadnezzar, Belshazzar, Ahab, and Herod.  He turned the heart of Pharaoh in Moses’ day, Xerxes in Esther’s day, and Saul of Tarsus in Ananias’ day.

Dear believer, take heart.  God is still on His throne, no matter what political or social or economic upheavals shake our world.  The hearts of kings are still in His hand, and He is still turning them perfectly, according to His wise and good will.

34. wildsailor2018 says:

I wonder, the German Flag was removed and replaced with the Nazi flag when the takeover was complete. I wonder if there is a parallel with the assault on the US Stars and Stripes?

35. Dora says:

36. If you haven’t heard Yet

I’ve been reading some “Off the Cuff” News, coming out of China..
    News coming from there, is nothing short of being Biblical … (It is)..

My fellow Treepers, this is NO JOKE..
    If you can access Twitter Go to the #— #ChinaFloods or #ThreeGorgesDam or #3GD
    i’ll leave a link or two below..
    From what I’m reading, Intense Rain fall, forecasted for the next 3 DAYS…
    Three Gorges dam, (may) collapse??!!!
    AND at LEAST 6, yes; 6 earthquakes have struck (areas), around 3 Gorges dam, (or in the Province).. PLUS they are also dealing with a plague of Locusts..
    China: We want South China Sea.
    God: Here you go.

• Rewind the video about too the start..

• jeans2nd says:

Great vid, crossthread.
      This is from NTD (New Tang Dynasty) News, and these people are some of the very best.
      They put out new vids at least 6 nights a week at 9:30 p.m. EST, all lasting around 20 minutes or so, and also put out short documentaries.
      They are on my must-listen every night.

Their youtube page – https://www.youtube.com/c/ChinainFocusNTD/videos
      They also work with Epoch Times, afaik.

• Winston says:

“They are on my must-listen”

Same here. News from INSIDE China NOT coming from a CCP “news” source.

• Winston says:

Another excellent Western China-centric news channel that often goes into greater detail and with much more interpretation of the significance of the news than NTD.

• Winston says:

OOPS! Forgot the link:

• Your Tour Guide says:

And, nobody is mentioning collective prayer for all the
            innocent ones ( the vast, vast majority).

Why ?

• Winston says:

No one here said anything about being fundamentally glad the Chinese people are suffering. The CCP is the enemy to us and THEM.

Unfortunately, they go along with the CCP because they have, via the CCP’s purchase of “our” politicians who allowed the export of our manufacturing jobs to China with the resulting over-dependence upon an EVIL regime, experienced a great increase in their prosperity.

Unfortunately AND JUST LIKE HERE I’m afraid, they will go along with the powers that be for as long as those pleasant “games and circuses” continue. China must be driven into economic collapse while we can still do so to incite the Chinese people to hang the CCP fatcats from lamp posts just as neo-Marxist forces here are now out in the open intending to disrupt us.

China experts have said that that is what will be necessary for revolt – economic collapse. It’s why China spent more on internal, police state security infrastructure in 2010 during the global financial crisis than they did on their military. They weren’t afraid of US so much since at that time they knew “our” pols were fully BOUGHT.

Meanwhile, anyone in the US who buys anything labelled “Made in China” unless there is no other source for it should be rejected from US society just as much as anyone in the US who supported the Third Reich by purchasing goods from them during WWII would have been (if that had been possible). Unfortunately, “our” BOUGHT politicians have made complying with that “Made in China” boycott extremely difficult.

• jeans2nd says:

Joshua Phillip/Epoch Times are also good, but these folks were actually born and grew up in China, and, like you said, their interpretation and detail is tops, imo.

37. delighteddeplorable says:

22 minutes and 30 seconds of total common sense re WuFlu:

38. Clara says:

If ever there was a right time for school vouchers, it is now! Just give parents whatever the going perpupil rate is for their county, and let parents hire whoever they want to help them teach their kids at home. I personally run a great non-profit reading program, which I’ve been teaching via Skype for five years. Many parents would love to enroll their kids in our program. The biggest barrier is cost. Even though our program is very reasonably priced, teaching a child to read — especially those for whom reading does not come naturally — is time-intensive. Most parents simply cannot afford to pay for the required time commitment.

With a voucher, parents would be able to easily afford to hire someone to teach their child the basics — reading, writing and math. Otherwise, the students will be forced to endure yet another semester of ridiculous “distance learning” as provided by their county, where they see their teachers face to face maybe once a week. The rest of the time, the students are just sitting in front of the computer doing mindless tasks assigned to them in Google Classroom. Most of these tasks, which students are expected to complete on their own, do not teach new concepts and skills. At best, they merely reinforce the concepts and skills that the students have already learned.

• Bogeyfree says:

Yep, an Executive Order that says if the local public school does not open in the fall homeowners may withhold their school portion of their property tax and thus use it for charter schools or even home schooling this year.

Why should parents pay twice? School property tax and then for home day are schooling because schools want to stay closed.

39. Beauregard says:

Apologies if someone else has asked Sundance to post about this. I think it’s the best ten minutes of illustrating where we are with street encounters:

Saw this American Thinker article and its embedded video.

Just a bit from it:

“Each of those truths about the Black Lives Matter movement is perfectly highlighted in a video that Damani Felder, a black conservative in Texas, posted to Instagram on Monday. Felder was dining with friends at an outdoor venue next to an open plaza in Dallas, Texas. As he repeatedly pans the dining area with his camera, you can see that the diners are a mix of races and ages.

The film begins immediately after a group of about 20 or 25 Black Lives Matter protesters arrayed themselves in an ankle-deep fountain running the length of the dining area. The protesters are, by a pretty clear margin, young, white, and female. In other words, they perfectly match the demographics in American colleges, which are also mostly young, white, and female.

These are the good little girls who have always worked hard in school, diligently imbibing everything their hard-left Democrat teachers and professors have taught them. These “educators” have played on their sense of self-worth, guilt, and credulity to turn themselves into the foot soldiers of anarchy.“

• Winston says:

I’ve posted this here many times in the hope that eventually everyone will take the time to watch it. THIS is EXACTLY the root cause of everything you see today. You must understand the enemy to defeat them.

Jordan Peterson: Postmodernism: How and why it must be fought

• jeans2nd says:

Very discerning, Beau.
      The guy who filmed the vid, Damani Whosits, is a MAGA activist, who also appeared in Larry Elder’s new movie “Uncle Tom.”
      Damani was on Bannon’s War Room Pandemic this morning (Larry Elder was on yesterday). Damani will give everyone hope for the future in our young people.

40. Jason Ross says:

Fatality rate ticking down to 3.95 percent in the U.S. today … the LOWEST rate of any nation if you ignore the lies coming out of places like India, Russia and China.

Germany, once lauded as a master at takling the virus, still has a fatality rate of 4.96 percent according to the BNO news tracker.

41. Hans says:

The French Revolution …. American Style

So a while back I was reading about the French Revolution.. you know the one… that’s where everyone had their day with the guilotine.

I learned the revolution and overthrow of the monarchy was made possible as result of the new merchantile class. You know the new industrialists… up untill the industrial revolution the money was concentrated in the Nobles, they had the land… they taxed the peasants.. they ruled the courts… BOUGHT favors, Bribed everyone necessary and of course Blackmailed as Needed.

As the new merchants obtained wealth; they could now compete with the monarchy. Buy politicians, Bribe and Blackmail. They convinced the uneducated peasants they were being used… taken advantage of.. get your fair share…. the Royals deserved to die… you see there was an economic struggle going on … merchants vs the royals… the right to tax…

Our nation was founded not on the French Revolution per say. The revolutionaries in France used the people to take down the monarchy. The Resulting chaos lasted ten years.. all of France’s neighbors began to try to carve out a piece of French territory (at their moment of weakness) for themselves and they started many local wars. In the end there was a officer who won some battles in Italy and the people wanted/needed/desired a savior. He became the new French leader Napolion Bonaparte. That was the end of the French Revolution… The next French revolution was modeled after US.

Our revolution was different… we wanted to get away from the King of course.. our fore fathers knew that uneducated citizens were a threat. So the only people who were allowed to vote back then were educated land owners. As the land was settled, towns and schools were built. The education of the citizens took a forward leap… public schools.. reading , writing, arithmetic, history. The constitution the bill of rights. One by one voting rights were extended to more and more people as the citizens became educated.

Our revolution has lasted over 200 years.. the French Revolution lasted 10 years.. our revolution is now facing the same problems the King had in France.. greedy rich merchants/globalists. 100 years ago There were the Robber Barons. They controlled major portions of the US economy (monopoly) and controlled major portions of the legislature. They were Defeated in the end by voters demanding reform from their predatory practices and breaking up their monopolies. That’s right Judicial Law… the courts… brought on by the AG…

Right now companies like Walmart, Google, Amazon, Bank of America, Wells Fargo and other global companies can buy any politician they want. They write the legislation that gives them an edge over mom and pop. The lockdown order is the latest take over/revolution. Mom and pop stores are closed but Amazon is allowed to be open…. Walmart is open…. banks are open…

who is going to buy all those buildings…no rent being paid to land lords.. tax leans… its quite clear to me. Who was helping China to invest in the US… Hunter Biden.. yes those billions of dollars. Who is he related to…Joe Biden..

So here we are today our educational system has failed us.. in many ways..the uneducated are at the gates ….clueless to history… the Guillotine is ready… will we be as dumb as the French were over 200 years ago. Will we enable a new CCP dictator to come in to rule over us with the help of the Corrupt politicians and Globalists. Will we voluntarily enter a new dark feudal dark age….

MAGA.. volunteer , educate, demonstrate , Push back the lies, push back the hypocrisy. There is not much time left till November

P.S. Alabama vote for Tuberville… make Alabama proud.

42. gsonFIT says:

Here is a copy/paste of a Johns Hopkins FAQ:

What’s the difference between coronavirus and COVID-19?
    The novel coronavirus responsible for this outbreak is known as SARS-CoV-2. The illness caused by the virus is called COVID-19.
    More information can be found here: Naming the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and the virus that causes it—WHO.

SOURCE: Global Health NOW, April 6, 2020

END JOHNS HOPKINS FAQ

Testing positive for Coronavirus does not mean you will get COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019). Late last Winter and Spring the infection to illness progression ratio was about 20%. That figure is certainly much, much lower at this point.

This is the hoax PDJT references

43. TJ says:

-British Court Case Revealed Steele Expected Dossier To Be Shared With Top Biden Adviser Antony Blinken

“Victoria Nuland, the assistant secretary of state for European and Eurasian affairs, approved a July 5, 2016, meeting in which Steele first shared his findings with the FBI.”

“Biden’s willing.” – Victoria Nuland, phone call to US Ambassador to Ukraine, February 4, 2014.

• litenmaus says:

FTA – “According to a judge’s decision handed down last week in a dossier-related lawsuit, Steele told the court that he provided a copy of the dossier in early NOVEMBER 2016 to Strobe Talbott, a former deputy secretary of state who then served as the president of the Brookings Institution.
      But Blinken’s possible link to the dossier highlights the State Department’s deep connections to Steele and his salacious report.”

****************
      The State Department-Victoria Nuland, was handed a recap of Steele’s work as early as July 2016….

JULY 1,2,3 or 4, 2016 – Christopher Steele approaches Victoria Nuland, Victoria Nuland was Hillary’s Spokesperson when Hillary was Secretary of State and at this date is an Assistant Secretary of State for John Kerry….

Nuland-congressional testimony: “He [Steele] passed two to four pages of short points of what he was finding, and our immediate reaction to that was, ‘This is not in our purview,'” said Nuland, who served as assistant secretary of state for European and Eurasian affairs during the Obama administration. “‘This needs to go to the FBI, if there is any concern here that one candidate or the election as a whole might be influenced by the Russian federation. That’s something for the FBI to investigate.”

44. sunnyflower5 says:

FAUCI SAYS NO MASKS

45. sunnyflower5 says:

Dr. Fauci Predicted a Pandemic Under Trump in 2017

46. sunnyflower5 says:

A face mask — simply for a sense of security because the Lapdog Media and their friends have done everything to inflict fear with false, contradictory, or simply not providing information.

47. Han Solo says:

Chaffetz on Fox @ 1130am: When questioned about Flynn joining the Trump campaign trail, he recommended that they don’t bring him bc he lied…he lied to Pence and he lied to Reibus.

Can someone confirm for me that this is false? It’s my understanding, from here and elsewhere, that Flynn never lied to the VP or the CoStaff, but rather got played by a media segment where there was a misunderstanding between them all. Not really lying imo… What say you? Help!

• jeans2nd says:

Gen Flynn never lied to anyone. DOJ/FBI/SC were taking issue with the word “sanctions,” attaching a different meaning to the word “sanctions” altogether from what the normal understanding of “sanctions” is.

VP Pence himself has said he, VP Pence, would welcome Gen Flynn back on the Team.
      Chaffetz should stop talking over things about which he knows nothing.
      Recall, Chaffetz was the guy in charge of House Oversight for one of Crooked Clinton’s treason trials, Benghazi or emails or something, forget which.

• Lady in Red says:

I also believe it was a misunderstanding. Guess we’ll have to see how it plays out I’d love to see Flynn back with the PDJT team.

• WSB says:

The President said so yesterday in his Police Round Table. SD has a thread and video. It wiuld be near the end when the President takes questions.

Do not trust Chaffetz. He is one of them.

• Debra says:

Why did Chavez abandon his elected position (supposedly for family reasons) only to stay out of his ‘home’ state and go to work for Paul Ryan anyway . . .?

48. sunnyflower5 says:

Biden will claim he’s not nude because he’s wearing a face mask as he dives into the pool….