July 9th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1267

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Kayleigh McEnany Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,042 Responses to July 9th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1267

1. lotbusyexec says:

It appears they took this absolutely hysterical tweet down (won’t open) — anything that makes PDJT look good/is funny THEY can’t handle. Wish I knew how to copy this and retweet.

• WhiteBoard says:

just copy theweb address from the top of your computer or phone,,, and paste it here… the put a ‘enter button’ or a ‘space bar’ after the pasted link/address copied.

it will automatically load here

2. nimrodman says:

Ho, man – that Prince Harry has come out with all guns blazing on battleship Wokeness
    He’s gone full social-justice warrior, whatta maroon!

Estranged British Prince Harry and his Hollywood celebrity wife Meghan have launched an attack on the Commonwealth of Nations, effectively picking a significant fight with Queen Elizabeth II who is the head of the globe-spanning organisation

Burning Bridges as They Go: Harry and Meghan Slam ‘Uncomfortable’ Commonwealth

• Bec74 says:

And people wonder why the British people do not like Megan. It has nothing to do with her skin color or nationality, but rather her politics and influence over Harry. He was always a liberal but before her he was respectful towards the Queen and Great Britain. She acted like an entitled Queen when in the U.K. and she hated the duties expected of her. Now, that she did not get her way or the $$$ she expected to make through the use of “Royal” Sussex, she is hoping to burn the system down.

• Mr. Morris says:

I read in one of the British newspapers that Prince William advised his younger brother to take it slow, find out more about the woman he fell in love with before heading to the alter.
        It was good advise that Prince Harry unfortunately ignored.

• henry says:

There are serious rumors out there that they are grooming Megan ( I bet an impossible task considering how egotistical she is.) , to run for President. They think it would be such a great idea to have her as president and Harry as an heir to the throne “ruling” America.

I hate these people

• MIKE says:

Caveat Emptor.

• Snellvillebob says:

Colin Kaepernick did that same thing. He shacked up with a radical woman who not only destroyed his job but his reputation for all time.

• Henry says:

And all the kindness that was showered upon him.

• mikeyboo says:

Kaepernick is now raking in more money and fame than he ever dreamed of-and he doesn’t have to risk injury or be judged for not playing well enough to merit his position on the team.

• Mad Mike says:

He, like many of us that followed football, KNEW he was a one-trick pony on his way out.

The muscle-smooching, impressionable goober decided to get into politics and took the knee, eyes on the horizon. He’s a fraud and a shuckster, and I’m willing to bet that few (if any) of his thoughts are his own.

This guy has LIVED a life full of entitlement. Made it to the NFL, played in a Super Bowl, now he’s getting Disney Bucks from the Empire. If only he had been born and lived in a less racist country, imagine how successful he could have been.

• icehole6 says:

He agreed to a tryout with the NFL owners and then at a moments notice he moved the venue to a disclosed location so he could control the workout/narrative. I don’t think he really wants to play. Being a political figure is more lucrative. He’ll probably become a politician before returning to the NL.

• Snellvillebob says:

Realized the reason the 49ers cut him was the last ten times he had the ball, as a QB, inside the red zone (20 yard line), he fumbled or threw an interception 8 times.

• Amy2 says:

Even without Markle, Harry’s dad is a tree hugger liberal. The nut (and Charles IS crazy) doesn’t fall far from the tree.

• cheering4america says:

Which is why I seriously hope that Queen Elizabeth can hang on until the throne passes Charles entirely and skips directly to William, seemingly at least so far the most sane of the bunch.

• Guyski says:

Mr. Meghan Markle, formerly known as Prince Harry. 🙄

• sunnyflower5 says:

I’m old enough to remember Harry was caught -butt naked in Las Vegas with a bunch of young girls. Obama got Harry out of the country ASAP.
      Obama and Harry seemed to become fast friends after that. Why would Obama meet with Harry so often—not his brother or his father but Harry?
      Now, Harry walks around as if a light switch has been turned off inside him.

• Jimmy Jack says:

I’ve been onto this Harry and Meghan situation since the relationship got serious and especially after the engagement. It stinks of an operation to high heaven. I had done several threads on this before I got shut down on Twitter. I wish I had saved it to share. This whole situation is fascinating. They are going hard after the BRF and engaged in high profile lawsuits that may expose the BRF as well as a tell all coming out that will reportedly “greatly distress the Queen, Charles, William and Kate”.

Meghan is a honeytrap and a globalist cabal operative and Alinsky asset. I got giggles from some when I first said this but George Webb agreed with me on Twitter and there’s been even more info and metadata since then.

There are a lot of questionable activities with Meghan, and too many coincidental high level cabal ties for a D level middle aged divorced actress. And I’m not talking about the Q stuff bc I’m not a Q person although I do think whatever Q posted about her was meant as a controlled burn to make all exposure of her seem like kookery. (If this Q biz turns out to be real I will be mind blown)

Markle supposedly wrote a letter about dish soap ads being sexist as a child that was recognized at the time by Hillary Clinton. She was photographed outside a building in NYC after meeting with Hillary years before all of this Harry business. She had given speeches at the UN and took part in a financial conference in the Caymans IIRC that has now been scrubbed from the internet. This is the same conference that has ties to Raniere and NXIVM.

The entire relationship was strategized. Harry is a dolt with admitted drug and mental health issues. He was an easy mark, an easy in. Since she has joined the BRF there has become significant division in the U.K. over race as she has encouraged it by attacking the universities as pale, male and stale and saying she’s the constant victim of racism.

The pastor who married her in that cringe inducing ceremony was a Chicago activist who was in DC at a protest right after the wedding. Most actresses don’t leave LA to go to school in Chicago but she did and at the time the Preaident of Northwestern was a former CIA guy. She got an internship while there in Argentina supposedly from an uncle who works there that wasn’t at the wedding and she never speaks to. Her mother was MIA throughout much of her childhood and no one knows where but it was the Black mother at her wedding, they white father who raised her wasn’t able to attend bc he’d had a heart attack. The father is a Hollywood guy who lives in Mexico now and is set to be a witness in a lawsuit Meghan has against the British newspapers.

Supposedly Meghan met Harry through a “friend” but most likely was introduced via “friend” Markus Anderson, manager of SoHo House which is owned by Clinton bundler Ron Burkle. SoHo House is most likely a brownstone operation and laundering front. She has also been reported to speak Farsi.

Look at her networks – Mulroney and Trudeau, Hannah Bronfman, seen at the WH w Obama, supposedly friends w Michelle(doubtful but who knows), friends w Serena Williams who is married to Alexis Ohanian of Reddit who resigned and told them to replace him with someone black, Markus Anderson, Ron Burkle, Hillary Clinton etc.

This is all my opinion based on what I’ve seen online. I don’t know. Something stinks in Denmark.

• Simpe Citizen says:

Not giggling, and definitely thinking you are right.

Although I have not paid too much attention on this matter, and initially thought she was brought in to make him seem like less of a Third Reich enthusiast, as well as preserve their whole family from a French Revolution style overthrow when a ANTIFA like group decides to turn their gaze toward them.

(NOTE: IT WOULD NOT BE ANTIFA, AS THEY ARE CONTROLLED, AND THEIR TARGETS ARE VERY SPECIFIC, BUT SINCE THEY DEAL IN SATELLITE GROUPS, IT WOULD NOT BE HARD TO FIND ONE THAT DECIDES TO LEAVE THE RANCH AND GO HUNTING SOMEWHERE ELSE LIKE BUCKINGHAM PALACE).

You seem to have a good grasp on the chain of events and pathways that were developed here, and I am glad that I read your post.

Best…

• doyouseemyvision says:

Jimmy Jack, much of her internet presence was erased shortly after (or before) they got engaged. You know MI5 must have performed a thorough background check on her, but if they’re compromised like our CIA, who knows what they told the Queen and Charles. How they allowed this marriage to go through is mystifying. Unless she ‘claimed’ she was pregnant to usher in a shotgun marriage, then to declare a ‘miscarriage’ shortly thereafter.

As you mention, she is friends with Hanna Bronfman whose family is involved with NXIVM pedophilia. It is surmised Meghan may have some Epstein connections and her knowledge of Andrew (blackmail) may be why the royal family leaves her alone and continues to financially support her and Harry.

Lots of mystery surrounding the current kid. Thoughts are a surrogate carried it, in which case it loses eligibility to be in line to the throne. The kid still doesn’t have a title.

During the so-called pregnancy, the size of her womb kept changing — big one day, non-existent the next, then bigger yet again. Some pictures show the pillow falling to the floor. Some real funny business going on.

• James F says:

This is a hilarious parody of the Woke Harry formerly know as Prince.

• doyouseemyvision says:

Good article in Daily Mail by Rbt Hardman, with a snippet below because the beginning is blather about the wedding:

“I’m not entirely comfortable saying this, but you (Harry) seem to assume that the Commonwealth and the British Empire are one and the same thing.

It is a common enough mistake among people with no great interest in the subject, but a pretty baffling howler for the President of the Queen’s Commonwealth Trust (as you continue to be, despite relinquishing the Youth Ambassador role).

The modern Commonwealth was born as the Empire shrivelled. It was, and is, an entirely voluntary organisation created in 1949 with ‘the King as the symbol of the free association of its independent member nations and as such the Head of the Commonwealth’. The whole point was that no one had to belong.

And yet given the choice, almost all the free and independent nations which had once been part of the British Empire gladly signed up to this new creation. To this day, 15 of them (not including Britain) freely retain your grandmother as their head of state (including Canada).

A few of those have even had the odd referendum on replacing her with a president but, each time, the voters have vetoed the idea. No compulsion there, either.”

More education on the commonwealth in the article below that Harry seemed to miss as the grandson of the sovereign. He is known throughout Britain as being a ‘not very bright’, was at the bottom of his class at Eton and resorted to Sandhurst because he couldn’t get into a non-military college. They call him Meghan’s sock puppet, much to his father’s chagrin I am sure, but parenting was never Charles’ strong suit. Charles is still financially supporting the two of them in LA. Charles may be no smarter than his son Harry.

• Mad Mike says:

Just wait until they divorce in a few years. I wonder what he’ll do then?

3. nwtex says:

💌 ✝️ 🕊️ 🙏 🕊️ 🙏 ✝️ 🇺🇸

Rush Limbaugh Health Update: ‘Today Is The First Day I Feel Like Being Alive.’
    Jun 19, 2020

• nwtex says:

I guess Rush no longer has twitter? I’ve have 2 bookmarked but no entries in a couple of years. sigh

• Rob Allison says:

I think he wisely quit using it, although if you check out his website it will have links to any social media he uses. I’d be surprised if he uses Twitter anymore as I think he’s too smart to do that. He’s not one to necessarily put himself in a position where he and his message is controlled and that’s exactly what Twitter does. However, that said, he still uses Facebook, which is also a terrible idea. But, if you’re really trying to find out, just go to his website and I’m sure it will list what social media he’s on.

• Amy2 says:

He’s feeling good this week. ‘Been listening.

4. nwtex says:

This hurt! 😢 But, Rush, you can do this!! 💪 So many are behind you in prayer.

Rush Limbaugh says cancer ‘is kicking my a–‘
    May 27, 2020

Since being diagnosed with advanced lung cancer in January, conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh has seldom addressed his illness publicly. He, in his words, has “vowed not to be a cancer patient on the radio.”

But Limbaugh opened his Tuesday show saying that listeners were overdue for an update, and admitted that these are “challenging times for me medically.” …

• Peoria Jones says:

Rush Limbaugh is a national treasure. When he leaves radio, there will be a void that no one can fill. Many of us have spent more time with him than our own friends. We need him, President Trump needs him, our nation needs him, and we must pray, pray, pray for him. God Bless Rush Limbaugh!

• Ken Lawson says:

I agree that we should continue to pray for Rush, but we also must accept that that may not be God’s plan for Rush. When I was diagnosed with cancer and told a good friend, who happens to be a phenomenal Christian, he said, “I’m not going to pray for your healing. I’ll pray for God to give you the grace to accept and handle whatever He has planned for you. It’s not up to us to decide whether we live or die, it’s up to Him and we need to learn to trust that He has the best plan.” At first I was surprised, but then as I thought and prayed about it I realized that he was right. It turned out to be the best thing said to me. I went through 6 surgeries to remove cancerous tumors over 5 years. Finally the cancer seemed to stop and over time I was finally told (about 6 months ago) that I’d gotten into remission. By the time I reached that point it no longer mattered to me. Sure, I enjoy life here and have a wonderful family, but this is nothing compared to what awaits me that my Father in heaven has prepared. I’m content being where He wants me to be and my friend did me a big favor saying what he did.

I have no idea if Rush knows God. Sure, I know he’s mentioned a few things, but there’s nothing he’s said that really shows he knows God the way his brother, David, does. However, this whole process may be to bring him closer to God, and that is far more important than anything else. Where we spend etermity is what matters. All this other stuff in this world is just a distraction in comparison.

Lastly, you say we need Rush and that he can’t be replaced. I wouldn’t bet on it. God has a way of raising up people to do what He needs. But we also have to remember that America’s days are numbered. We are not mentioned in end times prophecy and as the most powerful nation on earth, that has to mean that when those times hit, either America will no longer exist or it will have fallen and not be the power we are now. America is a very, very sinful nation. Our people don’t live by Gods laws. God has blessed us in spite of ourselves, yet our nation is no better than Sodom and Gomorrah. So, one day, and we have no idea when that could be, God will remove His hand of blessing and America will fall. Allowing people like Rush to be removed will certainly aid politically in that fall.

Pray for Rush, but pray for God to give him grace and strength and wisdom. Then we all need to continually pray for our nation and hope we still have another chance before it comes apart.

• Ken; That was the most spiritually insightful and Godly representation of opinion and facts I have ever read here on CTH. I know there are many Godly people on here, and I’m not minimizing them in any way. However, your thoughts and conclusions are deep, accurate, Godly and wise. I can tell (as much as any of us are able) that you are servant of The Risen Christ . God bless you Ken. I’ll see you with Him some golden day!

• Peoria Jones says:

Wow, Ken, I didn’t tell anyone how to pray. 😦 But I do understand your personal experience.

And I maintain that Rush cannot be replaced. There may be others with talent who will come to serve the void he will someday leave, but NO ONE will ever be Rush. That’s like telling someone whose lost a loved one (and Rush IS loved) that someone else will come around to replace them. There will never be another Rush Limbaugh.

• Ken, thank you for your expression of the truth of the matter.
          I would only suggest God’s hand of protection has never been on this nation. It makes us feel cozy and righteous to say, but our God is a righteous God. We are benefactors of God’s bountiful goodness through His creation and not by any protection He might give. Just look at the plight of His chosen people, the Jews. Surely you can not imagine we have supplanted the Jewish nation.
          Our founders expansion across this continent is anything but righteous and continues to be so right up to today. My wife and I witnessed a present day expression of that fact this last week at Mt Rushmore (Six Grand Fathers Mountain) with the protest of the Sioux people who’s land was stolen there.
          And witness the administration of our government, to most in power, the bill of rights and our great constitution are nostalgic expressions of the past, and certainly not guiding principles. Our crookedness has been the case from these documents very creation.
          I agree with you, it is what Christ has done for us and what comes next that matters. Everything we do in this world is an expression of our great need for our Savior.

• Doug; Respectfully “stealing” (I call it authorized utilizing) land is part of God’s plan for mankind. Take Canan for example- the Jews came out of Egypt and took it- by force and obliterating all the people, gods, temples, and even animals as God commanded. The Cananites were there first. There are examples oll ocross the globe and all through history. By your definition that land was stolen from Canan by the Jews. Of course it wasn’t stolen at all: it was re-purposed as God directed. The uncomfortable bottom line is this: If the inhabitants of a land aren’t using it as God intended they will be displaced. That goes for us here in the US too. Sadly we are handing our great nation over to 3rd world primitives who are soon to displace us if we don’t get our act together.

• Equally respectfully massive, I have one question for your assertion. Did the Jews and Cananites have treaties and legal contracts duly authorized by both of their respective governments for land and sovereignty rights ?
              It is one thing to conquer a land, but our government did not do that. Rather they swindled North American natives out of the land they had already granted treaty rights to signed and agreed to by both sides.
              Your comparison is apples to oranges.

• And by the way, our God is a righteous God, we can not presume to know His mind.
                God would not commit a sin to advance American expansion when America already gave legally what it was seeking to steal. God is no sinner! And He is faithful in every way to keep his word.
                The American Indians will get their land back, that would be in keeping with Gods law. Our government has stolen these lands and caused great injustice and harm to these people.

• Kristin DeBacco says:

Ken Lawson, Very inspiring and food for thought. Thank you for this insight from someone who has been “there”. Good you made it though and wishing Rush the same. Thank you.

5. henry says:

If only Vindman looked this good.
    At least she is a real woman who identifies as a real woman. Something not so common in American poliitics.

They think that if they have something in their pants, it’s enough for them to be successful and be eligible to abuse women. But women are a hundred times smarter and a hundred times more honest than you.

6. Rosco says:

Intrepid citizen investigative journalist George Webb has recently published to Amazon his first e-book, Awan Minutes To Midnight, chronicling events leading up to and exposing key players in the escalating attempted coup of the Trump administration and impending violent overthrow of our duly elected government. His intent is to warn and inform those that may be in a position to thwart it.

Link to his Amazon e-book here ==> Available now – how Hillary’s encrypted blackberry network planned and executed coups around the world, the most recent being the Trump Coups. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08C5HPN56/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=awan+minutes+to+midnight+george+webb&qid=1593622891&sr=8-1

Link to video overview of George’s new book, Awan Minutes To Midnight ==>

What do other Treepers think of this?

7. Brant says:

Comments yesterday on the harbor freight jack stands recall. And some folks using cement blocks for secondary vehicle support and comments/replies on the dangers of using those. Something I have seen are folks have used tree logs (probably pine) about 1 foot diameter x as needed length to hold up the 2 front support points of an empty log truck. Trying to recall if I’ve seen a full truck supported that way. Maybe 1-2 times. Log basically size of a power pole sawed to needed length. Obviously noone under the truck, but I guess the log truck (even empty) weighs more than most vehicles. I guess an 8×8 piece would be the minimum I would use if a bought piece of wood from lumber store. And of course chock the wheels on the ground to avoid rolling.

8. Alex50 says:

There is a concerted effort by the left to delay the reopening of schools or to drastically change the way students are taught by resorting to a virtual-only classroom. This must be countered with sound scientific arguments as it is nothing more than a ploy to delay the reopening of America. This article details the science behind why schools should open: https://thepoliticsofduh.com/2020/07/08/schools-out-forever/

• WVNed says:

So you are going to argue science with people that believe that masks magically protect you from evil spirits.

• kdcrean says:

Looking at various legislation in the works, it is my feeling this is about broad, permanent deployment of broadband internet provided freely and with necessary technology to ‘marginalized’ or ‘historically underserved’ students. Free internet and ipads for all.

• kdcrean says:

Looking at legislation plots and plans, I believe this is about broadband internet. A big deal was made that ‘historically underserved’ and ‘marginalized’ students didn’t have the same opportunity to succeed in these covid times. They aren’t going to open until there is a 5g internet bubble over every neighborhood and an ipad in every hand.

There is much money to be made in this. Our nursing homes almost opened (SC) then next thing you know, only 91 had taken advantage of the federal grants for technology… now they stay closed and DHEC is pushing like mad for all facilities to apply.

They want the same for the schools.

It is always money.

• captain Nonno says:

There’s a bigger cost to students by closing schools. Besides subject learning there are a host of activities that they participate in that provide a different social and cultural experience that virtual learning cannot provide. And not only sports which teach teamwork and sportsmanship as well as setting a goal, there’s clubs, band, arts and more than I even know about. These are mostly lost to the students when closing schools. Permanently. Their dreams and long term life goals are put on hold or even abandoned. So what do they do in that vacuum? Video games some on line with friends? That’s not good, studies have shown that most video games affect them in not good ways. Seeking out others to ‘hang’ with? Yeah, I’m sure parents know exactly who they are with while at work or working from home in a room shut away from disturbances, like kids. Video learning is a poor substitute for a physically present instructor and you don’t need to be a scientist to grasp that. Also, kids are the most resilient to this China Virus. This will kill education even more. While I think that may a good thing it would take time to replace it with a better, perhaps home school, system. I will concede that colleges and universities should be closed so as to avoid these Marxist, communist, Socialists students from gatherIng and do the destructive things they have learned to do so well. They are evil, brainwashed, self-centered, ‘I want it now’ aberrant beings. They need to move to a place they deem meets their needs. It’s not America apparently.

9. screwauger says:

Our Dem Gov in Maine just signed an EO mandating businesses to enforce Mask Requirements. They are not going to stop and keeping kids out of school is a good means of keeping the economy stagnant.

• henry says:

They are not going to stop and keeping kids out of school is a good means :
      1) equalizing the civilization to a 6th century muslim intelligence level
      2) creating a thug cult
      3) further creating a caste system where whites will be pariah
      4) further separate the classes and allow the rich to control all resources
      5) split the country into culturally approved sections where whites remain pariah

I could go on but if you study the caste system in India, you see exactly what they are trying to do here. I am not saying they are trying to turn us all into Hindus. They are just creating a caste system where whites are unclean, undesired and have no rights.

Look at what South African Boers are going through right now. Although not a caste, they are abandoned internationally and have become victims of a UN approved genocide.

• adagio54 says:

Isn’t she a peach? I have yet to see her wearing a mask. Guess she’s on a higher plain than the rest of us or perhaps she knows just how ridiculous the mandate is.

10. Dora says:

Former tennis star Pam Shriver says there is ‘not a chance’ her late husband Joe Shapiro took Trump’s SAT exam so the president could get into Wharton Business School in the 1960s

• Ridiculous , as I said before this niece ( FredJr daughter) was born in 1965 , was not even born or was an infant when this supposedly happened ( 1965/1966) so how does she know anything about this ? How does this hearsay rumor get in HER book , Total BS . BTW the UkMail has current picture of 55 year old niece outside her vacation home in Maine looks NOTHING like the outdated old head shot photos they usually show .

11. sDee says:

Beginning to look like this may be a big media and BLM weekend to instill fear in white suburban families.

Last night joeknuckles put up a comment that his small town in CA has been targeted by the same gang that set up the Charlottesville violence.

I ran a quick search here in NC found nasty one has been set up with the help of local media in a large affluent NC suburban neighborhood, Wakefield Plantation. Because of the word “plantation” in the name they must have made a good target.

On Monday, just in time for BLM Suburban Protest Weekend, an obviously fake hate letter conveniently “appeared” in the mailbox of a biracial couple’s maibox there. Local media pushed it furiously with zero investigation. Next day, the DailyKos ran with it.

BLM conveniently has a protest scheduled this weekend. There imagery is getting very Nazi-esq

• henry says:

Get a bunch of Trump bumper stickers and have lookouts for where their cars are parked. Tag them appropriately.

People have to get up off their asses and fight back. Local gov and the PDs can’t and or won’t help you, and if you do fight back, you run the risk of a DA coming after you yada yada yada. So take appropriate steps to protect your identities.

Learn how to bum rush small groups and be certain to smash phones.
      Grab wallets and get addresses.
      Sue them and their parents….

take the fight to their homes.

• sDee says:

Yeah, so far from what I have found, the residents there do not seem to know about this or have any clue they have been set up by national media. One thing I learned from fighting the agenda in upper class suburbs of NC is that rich suburban liberals love to support all this crap until it shows up on their front lawns. Then the city councils gets a whole lotta phones calls form a whole lotta people they can’t put on hold

• sDee- thanks for posting this. I saw Joe’s post and was very concerned.
      The savages are out there for sure, taking it to the white neighborhoods.
      Just like South Africa.
      Funny thing is- where I live in my mostly white, semi-rural town, the cops hassle the law abiding taxpayers in ways that would never be allowed if we were people of color.

• sDee says:

Same in these towns. I went to a very peaceful Re-Open NC protest at the Capitol. Mostly small business owners and patriots. The police had every police officer and police car there there plus Captitol Police and State Troopers. They had police blockades on every road except one going in and one going out. When BLM looters and rioters came to town they were allowed to go wherever they wanted. Police did nothing.

• s Dee- this is why I have mixed feelings about the police and LEOs where I live in NY suburbs. I feel that they are cowards. I have been threatened by an armed cop who was “guarding” a Hudson waterfront park because I dared to go behind the barricade and tell him that he had taken an oath to defend the Constitution.
          But when the BLM crews show up, they disappear.
          I wish they WOULD defund the police in my county. They cost us WAY too much in comparison with the crappy services they provide.
          What I mean by “defund” is to lower their paychecks and crazy benefits including pensions that are killing NY.

• cheering4america says:

There’s a whole town in FL named “Plantation.”

• Truthfilter says:

I don’t believe the author of the letter lives in that neighborhood. I think this is a set up by someone connected to the BLM or the media. White folks don’t behave this way in 2020. This letter is a hoax.

• sDee says:

Yea. BLM has organized the protest. Wakefield Plantation which BLM targerted is in Raleigh NC Police jurisdiction. But the letter was placed in Wakefield Estaes (1-2 million dollar homes) but is in county jusisdiction. Raleigh government is marxist – BLM can coordinate with Raleigh Police Commissioner

12. Bubby says:

FTA “The document, known as the Biden-Sanders Unity Task Force Recommendations, would provide amnesty and a pathway to U.S. citizenship to the 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the nation and welcome hundreds of millions of the world’s migrants….Likewise, the plan ends construction of the border wall, halts deportations for illegal aliens, ends all travel bans on national security-risk nations, China, Europe, Brazil, and Iran, ends agreements between the U.S. and Central America to reduce illegal immigration, and ends most federal detention of illegal aliens.
    The plan also calls for:
    Restarting DACA for young illegal aliens
    Restraining DAPA for the illegal parents of DACA illegal aliens
    Rescinding Trump’s “national emergency” at the border
    Increasing refugee resettlement
    Gives Obamacare to DACA illegal aliens
    Forces Americans to subsidize welfare-dependent legal immigration
    Expands the scandal-plagued U visa program
    Restarts employment-based green card system”

What if this does becomes part of the Democrat Party platform? When/how will the Democrat Party platform be finalized at the August convention in Milwaukee if the town is still shutdown? Will it be cancelled like the Houston Mayor cancelled the Texas Republican Party convention? No wonder Biden is being kept in his basement can’t ask him any platform questions!

• MILupper says:

Biteme literally copied Bernie’s campaign platform. Copied as in word for word. Old habits die hard.

• cheering4america says:

If they haven’t finished succeeding already at the Cloward-Piven plan this would definitely accomplish that goal.

How is it so many gullible Americans find this appropriate?!!!!!

13. Don McAro says:

A bit worried, Supreme court gave th president lost of decisions in his favor so far this week….
    It that a work up to the tax decision?

• I think the President will win on the tax thing as it pertains to the congressional fishing expedition aspect, but may lose on the separate NY G/J subpoena issue. The NY matter is also a specious fishing expeditions, but framed as a “criminal investigation” and SCOTUS may allow it, although as G/J “evidence” it must be kept non-public (yeah, right).

In any event, it’s all for naught because it’s all simply harassment and, if there were really anything significantly wrong with ANY of DJT’s returns, 0bama’s corrupt IRS would have found a way to make it public over four years ago …..anyway, that’s how I see it.

• albertus magnus says:

With this group you never know, but they usually save the decisions that they believe will have the most political fall out until right before they get out of Dodge. I imagine that if they sided WITH PDJT they would see that as causing a lot more of a dust-up than if they came out against him given that the left is more apt to turn to violent/angry protests than the right is. Their side takes their anger to the streets, ours tend to wait until the polls open.

14. StanH says:

What I see, is not a confident swamp/cabal certain they have the election in the bag and will finally get rid of the evil orange man. Instead what I see is a group of nasty swamp rats who are in fear of losing their fiefdoms their families entitled station being swept from the field.

They have thrown the kitchen sink at our Great President Trump and his growing Deplorable Army now they’re throwing fits. Think of the hi-jinx that we’ve endured from Crossfire Hurricane/Razor, sway the Electoral College, Barry’s “By the book” meeting and the active coup begins, Bob Mueller, Impeachment, the Wuhan Con and now Mayhem and whatever’s next. Ask yourself “what wouldn’t they do?” Answer: Anything. The more dangerous, the better. Be prepared.

Think of the platform from the democrats: Anti-American (Marxism), no God, open borders, no cops, LGBQTWXWZFREAK… (Hollywood morals, if it feels good do it), no Constitution etc.

The only think between a crushing landslide for President Trump the American candidate and a comfortable win for President Trump is how much cheating the swamp will attempt. They are using this BLM/antifa crap to set up any criticism of vote cheating in minority districts as racism. Phuck’em, we have a country to save.

Be cool, hang tough, stay alert and be prepared.

KAG! …by being Americans.

15. CTH Fan says:

Take care A2. I will keep you in my prayers.

16. sunnyflower5 says:

17. sunnyflower5 says:

18. sunnyflower5 says:

• TPW says:

OK so the President is complaining nothing is being done? Why wait on Barr when it is ultimately his job ….the rule of law….

19. sunnyflower5 says:

20. trishinsouthernillinois says:

This guy is fantastic!

21. trishinsouthernillinois says:

If you have to wear a mask, make your own. EWWWW!🤢

22. Nick the Deplorable says:

23. TwoLaine says:

I am seldom a Fake Newz watcher anymore, on any channels. Liberating, especially during any political campaign season, which truly never ends for these talking head idiots!

So tuning in last night for a change, briefly, I noticed that we have now hit the “IF Donald TRUMP does this, he might be able to pull his axx out of the garbage heap and win” stage of the political campaign against our President.

Some of you might not recognize this tactic from years and years of campaigns, but it is easy to spot. The fake polls drag you down, and then the highly overrated, highly overpaid “consultants”, who have never done anything winning in their lives, can come on to tell you how to win, and if you do as they tell you they might reward you with a little upward temporary bump in the polls. Until they wash, rinse and repeat.

I have also noticed that they are hounding him for what he is promising to do the 2nd term. This is always another tell. They want it all out on the table ASAP, so the UNIParty hyenas can rip it to shreds like an animal carcass and leave the bones by the side of the road as a cautionary tale. And they especially want to do it before and/or specifically at their miserable virtual convention, whenever that might be.

Little Joey needs his notes for the convention and the debates. They can’t effectively attack what they don’t know about and appraently a lot of their infiltrated treasonous spies are now gone.

AND, I have noticed they do not want him talking about the past, only the future. That is so they can rewrite the past and pretend he had no accomplishments during his 1st term. They claim it was all wiped out because of the Chinese Wuhan Virus and that he can’t talk about his BIGLY WINNING past. The economy is in the tanker, people are out of work, on lock down, massive unemployment, people died, RUSSIA-Russia-Russia, etc.

Gee, it seems as if they planned this out well, doesn’t it?!

• Simple Citizen says:

TwoLaine,

You nailed it and stuck the finish! (10/10/10)

The rabbit hole is a heck of a lot deeper than what meets the eye, and one would need to string together a lot of sources to stand outside of this mess, and get a more complete picture.

The situation we find ourselves in is not about a patented virus (in other words: people made) or its solution. The solution for the spread exists when those individuals who are (quite) purposely and very sporadically spread the patented virus stop doing so (either by personal choice, say a guilty conscious, or because they are simply stopped by external means, say an order to stop). This is why the actual numbers of patented virus cases and the effects vary greatly.

The more virus introduced to an area, the larger the outcome. Then there is the old, “you have the bug, but you are “asymptomatic”, which drives the numbers up and does a job on the old psyche. Then there is the counting of victims who may have died from a gun shot wound or by being run over with an automobile in the figures, which pushes those numbers even higher (it like the “pump-and-dump” of a bad penny stock).

OUR WHOLE SITUATION, INCLUDING COVID 19 / ANTIFA / BLM / GF / CPUSA / WU / THE FOSSILS STILL ALIVE FROM SDS, IS A GIANT EXPERIMENT OF THAT IS BOTH PSYCHOLOGICAL AND SOCIOLOGICAL IN NATURE.

BASICALLY SOME FOLKS WOULD LIKE TO COVER UP REALLY BAD ECONOMIC CHOICES AND POLITICAL MISTAKES WITH A GRAND EXPERIMENT AND THEN SEE HOW WE ALL RESPOND. HEY, AT LEAST IT IS A DIVERSION FROM THE REAL FAILURES THAT UNDERPIN THE DEEPER ISSUES.

AND BY THE WAY, WHY IS NO ONE SPEAKING UP MUCH ABOUT:

THEY HAVE AN INTERESTING BACKGROUND AND FACET TO THIS ENTIRE STORY. ESPECIALLY IF WE CONSIDER WHO THEIR “SHARE HOLDERS” AND “PARTNERS” ARE (I PUT THIS IN QUOTES BECAUSE IN CHINA, THESE ARE VERY, VERY LOOSE TERMS).

President Trump was just an added excuse to enact a series of actions / measures that would have manifested in another form or fashion, but were given an open door by an unexplainable / unmeasured hatred of him. They seem to forget that he was in the Bobby Brown video for Ghost Busters 2, On Our Own, and we all loved him for it.

Plus around that time in Manhattan, he was delivering on a promise to fix Wollman Rink, which he did as a private citizen in order to help us all out, and because his daughter loved the rink. He was under ZERO obligation to do anything about the rinks poor condition.

(Side Note: Before anyone counters with complaining about the Bonwitt Teller removal, yes it would have been nice if he saved some of the buildings Art Deco details; however, begin to understand that NYC then was a far different place. Just view Mr. Calvin Klein’s speech at Oxford, on YouTube, and listen to him talk about the MOB in the early 1980s; it wasn’t the Sopranos, and it wasn’t pretty.)

The only thing I will differ slightly with you on is that I believe the DNC is in a lot more trouble then they are letting on, hence all of the ridiculous distractions. Why don’t we just get to the debates and let POTUS put Senator Biden out of his misery (by the way, I am praying for Biden regardless of the fact I do not like the “Great Plagiarizer” personally, as it is the right thing to do — he should retire and live in peace). Also, the test drive of Senator Duckworth was an olive branch that will not fly with the radicals in their party.

Sure she has a lot of the same markers as President Obama, but they want more. This time it will need to be a specific archetype for them to reach an agreement or their party will remain at war and severely split.

Oh well, I really like your post and thought it had extremely valuable insight. Sorry to rant in the process of a dialogue; your post got ye olde noggin working this morning.

Best,
      Simple Citizen

• TwoLaine says:

We don’t differ on the DNC being in a bad place. I know it. I’ve know it for years. Anyone who thinks they are winning is nuts. It’s all propaganda, just as it was for ILLarty. Deep dark voo-doo doo-doo.

I am praying for Biden to get the justice he deserves and that is NOT to live in peace. He deserves the slammer for how he raped the citizens of China and Ukraine and the USA on behalf of Biden, INC.

He’s not in any misery that I can see. He thinks he’s doing/done a great job, and if you don’t think so, then you are just a lying dog-faced pony-soldier. Oh, you know what I mean. 🙂

• Simple Citizen says:

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean.

Biden is already in the jail of his mind, and it will get worse with each passing day. He will require Jill to give him a juice box and change the adult undergarments daily; this is no joke, it is coming soon (been there with a very close family member that I helped take care of).

As for Hunter, yeah there is still some real world justice and prison that could be handed out, but I think the Federal country club is too polite for this fella. A state or international institution (not in the Schengen Region / Area — they are truly magnificent country club correctional locations) might be a better place to contemplate one’s darker emotions and resulting actions.

My faith leads me to believe that I hope they at least repent for their own sakes, either way justice will get them one way or another.

Best…

P.S. Lets end this moment on a happier note and thanks for the talk:

24. Bubby says:

FTA “Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-IL) announced Wednesday she will continue to hold 1,123 military promotions until she gets answers on Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman’s promotion, despite him choosing to retire….Last week, Duckworth announced she would block Senate confirmation of 1,123 senior military officers until Defense Secretary Mark Esper confirmed in writing that he would not block Vindman’s promotion to colonel…..However, Vindman announced Wednesday he was retiring from the Army. Reuters reported that Esper and Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy had both approved him for promotion in a list that was “due to be sent to the White House in the coming days,” according to a senior U.S. defense official….The official told Reuters that Esper approved the list on Monday with Vindman’s name.”

I never served in the military. But my question is why would Def Sec Esper and Army Sec McCarthy approve Vindman’s promotion to Colonel? Who would have recommended Vindman’s promotion to them and why? What has he done to get a promotion is it just based on service time? Or is our military that screwed up? TYIA

• lolli says:

IMO, vindman did what he was told to do by these traitors and that is why he expected to be promoted and not arrested.
      Esper and McCarthy just showed us exactly who they are, (not the first time).
      now believe them! They are not on our side.

25. Bogeyfree says:

Mr. President, yes testing is up but are you also aware that your Health Leaders changed the definition and are now allowing up to 17 ASSUMED COVID positive cases for every actual positive test.

Do the math with this factor in place and also look at the charts…

June 1 is when the spike really went up within two weeks after they changed the definition.

Your own Pence medical team is snowing Americans and turning a blind eye on how they are rigging the counting game.

Also are you not aware of all the false positive reports? Or the reports of people being positive who didn’t even take the test?

They are rigging the testing Mr. President. It is time to test the test!

I know you are busy but you really need to replace Pence as he is a marshmallow and easily manipulated by the left.

Put some independent and honest medical experts on the team who also have expertise in data analysis and start getting the real data and information out to Americans.

AND STOP THE BOGUS ASSUMED CASES.

• lolli says:

Bogeyfree 🇺🇸
      I won’t post the article, probably bs, but it said Pence is thinking of campaigning with P Ryan, his good friend, to try to keep himself separated from orange man bad. Blah blah blah.
      But I will watch for it. I do not like or trust Pence and do see him as sitting on the fence, testing the wind, before casting his bet. Normal establishment gaming.

• Bogey free- THANK YOU for an excellent post.
      I hope and pray that someone from Team Trump reads it.
      Our President Trump has been too easy going and tolerant when it comes to the masks and the phony statistics.

• TPW says:

Send that to the President if you want him to know…..

26. lolli says:

A disgusting article regarding local businesses being harassed for any slight infraction.

Most disgusting is these commies have back up from gov Abbott (traitor to our state and country)

FTA:

“Governor Greg Abbott’s statewide mask mandate has been in effect for less than a week. Texans over the age of 10 have to wear a face covering in public. Despite the short window, Nirenberg says the mandate has been effective. “

I tried going to a Walmart yesterday.
    Only 1 entrance was open. That entrance was manned by 4 security guards making sure everyone had a mask on.
    As I sat in the parking lot watching, I saw parents worriedly putting masks on their preschool and elementary age children.
    I can’t imagine the harm this is doing to kids. The fear and all the faceless people, not being able to see their little classmates. Truly this is child abuse. I would never send my kid to a school where everyone must wear masks. Seriously, the schools are already horrible, add this, and they are a living nightmare.

• thedoc00 says:

Read the mandate. It does not “require a mask be worn in public.” That requirements is an add on by businesses, the media, stupid individuals commenting and politicians.

The EO specifically states masks are required “…where 6 feet social distancing is not possible”. Then there is a list of 11 exemptions that essentially nullify the reason to wear a mask.

There are 10’s of 1,000’s of people not wearing masks and 100’s of businesses where people are NOT wearing masks, in Texas becuase they read the whole EO.

The really egregious part of the EO is the requirement for a county to have fewer than 20 active cases in order to be free of the EO. The fact nobody is commenting on that requirement is the tell that nobody is even reading the EO.

27. Scamocracy in America
    How a fraudulent ruling class plundered our most precious inheritance
    ~
    “Our ruling class transformed America’s regime by instituting a succession of scams, each of which transferred power and wealth to themselves. These scams’ blending into one another compel us to recognize them, individually and jointly, as the kind of governance that Augustine called “magnum latrocinium,” thievery writ large. Thievery of power even more than of money—colloquially, scamocracy.
    “Neither Aristotle nor anybody else ever counted scamocracy in their category of regimes because rule by fraud exists naturally only as regimes reach the terminal stages of their corruption.”
    ~
    “Like communism, each of today’s revolutionary movements is based on its own lie, and all are all scams—the purpose of which is to transfer ever more power to the ruling class —specifically to its “vanguard,” the Democratic Party.”
    __________________________
    You definitely DO want to Read The Whole Thing.

• Rami says:

My daughter sent me this…it speaks for its self.

• cheering4america says:

That is a good article … but I thought it would address things like the change in our State Senators, the income tax being Unconstitutional but suddenly deemed Constitutional, the IRS, and on and on … all the many seemingly small changes which turned into whole precursors for what is happening now.

• TPW says:

Oh but according to Harry Reid it is a voluntary tax system ……everyone volunteers to pay taxes……Just like states like NY….they are well on their way to taking all of your money…just think of the property tax….consider you never truly own your property do you?

28. Eric says:

29. Genie says:

Boocoo dinky dau! Now the US Army thinks “Make America Great Again” conveys white supremacy.

“Rep. Brooks: Redstone Arsenal U.S. Army officials ‘illegally distributed propaganda’ claiming ‘Make America Great Again’ constitutes ‘white supremacy’”

“According to a press release issued by U.S. Rep. Mo Brooks’ (R-Huntsville) office on Wednesday, U.S. Army officials at North Alabama’s Redstone Arsenal may have used federal government resources to distribute to base civilian and uniformed personnel ‘racist and partisan political propaganda.’
    A statement from Brooks called the effort to be in direct violation of the Hatch Act and any number of military regulations.”

Full article here: https://yellowhammernews.com/rep-brooks-redstone-arsenal-u-s-army-officials-illegally-distributed-propaganda-claiming-make-america-great-again-constitutes-white-supremacy/undefined

• cheering4america says:

If you don’t view POC as American that would be true. But what a racist viewpoint!

• Winston says:

I’m so damned glad I’m retired. I saw Z-E-R-O “systemic racism” or even individual racist acts during my 21 years. What we have here are a bunch of high ranking, PC pandering careerist twits.

USAF’s Diversity Task Force is Already Making Changes
      July 8, 2020

The Department of the Air Force is tackling the issue of systemic racism in the same way as it does many others: by standing up a task force.

The Diversity and Inclusion Task Force, created June 9, will look at how racial, ethnic, and other demographic disparities affect the Air Force and Space Force, USAF said in a July 8 release. A group of Airmen from various demographic groups and at different ranks are mulling the policies, procedures, and other barriers that keep minority Airmen from advancing through the ranks and from feeling included in their units.

Members are focusing on five areas: culture and policy; education, training, and testing; recruiting and accessions; workforce diversity; and aircrew diversity.

“We have to acknowledge our Air and Space Forces are not immune from racism and the challenges of inequity,” Lt. Gen. Brian T. Kelly, deputy chief of staff for manpower, personnel, and services, said in the release. “As a force that depends on unity, inclusion, and a common strength of purpose, we are committed to being better every day until all within our ranks feel a true sense of belonging that allows them to maximize their talents.”

30. Winston says:

Senile pervert can at least correctly judge his moronic Dim constituency. He wouldn’t need to “rejoin WHO” since we aren’t slated to leave it until July 2021.

July 08, 2020
    Biden says he will rejoin WHO on his first day in office

31. Eaglet says:

It is sooooo interesting that the 3 states (Florida, Texas & Arizona) all are having upticks of COVID-19 testing and oddly all three of these states are where The Republican Committee were considering for conventions. Gov Ducey in AZ is too stupid to put 2 & 2 together. I think DeSantis is smart enough.

• Publius2016 says:

In 2008 44 defeated Crooked with traveling bands of true believers from Caucus to Caucus!

In 2020, these same group of deranged psychopaths are being driven from testing site to testing site to claim increases in positive covid tests..

not rocket science…politics! 2020 is Everything!!

• Jason Ross says:

POTUS needs to find an outdoor venue FAST

• somebody says:

Right across the street from the arena in JAX where POTUS is scheduled to speak is a very nice, fairly new minor league baseball stadium. A couple of blocks away sits the football stadium where the jaguars play their home games and near there is a practically brand new amphitheater.

All are very large and nicely appointed outdoor venues within walking distance of the arena where his acceptance speech is currently scheduled. However, this is Florida in late August it will be excessively hot and very high odds of thunderstorms. A switch could be made, but not until much closer to the date because weather will be a big factor.

• thedoc00 says:

Funny thing about the up-tick here in Texas is the string of reports and messages by the media and democrat county commissioners (of counties centered around large cities in Texas).

Local TX MSM news the previous week: Texas Hospitals were overloaded, amid rising number of Wuhan Virus, with graphic showing almost 80-90% of the admissions or exams in emergency rooms were NOT related to Kung Flu. Of course that oops and the fact Hospitals just reopened for normal business were not repeated as this headline has been used repeatedly.

Friday 3 July: News stories and commissioners were breathlessly reporting that Texas was adding 50,000 “new cases” of Wuhan Virus daily. This despite the Texas State DHS reporting only 176,000 confirmed even by the questionable test kits and wide open CDC criteria (1 January through 2 July).

Monday 6 July: The democrat commissioners two most heavily populated counties in Texas (Dallas and Tarrant-Ft. Worth Counties) reported only 2,200 “new cases” but did not defined time period. So, what happened to the 50,000 daily that was announced on 3 July??

Tuesday 7 July: Realizing the oops of Monday, the same county commissioners and TX MSM were breathlessly reporting a record breaking 10,000 cases in 1 day but did not give the date. So, was the 2,200 correct??

Governor Abbott has to be willfully ignorant of this reporting to make the decisions he has made over the past few days. This is also why we have likely not heard from Lt. Gov Patrick as he may not agree but he is a team player but why??

32. Henry says:

The potentially dramatic testimony from Berman, whose office has investigated and prosecuted several of President Donald Trump’s allies, could raise further questions about the Justice Department’s independence from a White House that has purged watchdogs, whistleblowers and others seen as disloyal.

• CorwinAmber says:

“potentially dramatic”…geez, where have we heard that before, sigh – does anyone really take any of this seriously anymore? Bolton book, niece book, former aide book, former attorney book, yadda, yadda, yadda…heck, at this rate, if Donald Trump wrote a “sensational” tell-all book about himself, I wouldn’t believe it SMDH

• Okie Cat Backer says:

Real. Was originally an article by The Guardian (I believe) posted on 7/4/20 then quickly deleted. Perhaps a tech savvy person familiar with the wayback machine could dig it up

33. Dora says:

34. Winston says:

Evacuations In China As Hubei Dam Begins to Slide; Cities Issue Red Alert on Floods

35. NJF says:

Excellent thread. And yes it’s important to read the whole thing.

36. Nick the Deplorable says:

• Jenevive says:

What about Congress.

• Nick the Deplorable says:

So the supreme court says a state can subpoena a Presidents records. Well then who will be the first state that demands Obama records that have been sealed this whole time.

• fanbeav says:

So will we now be able to see Biden’s Burisma records, Pelosi and Schumer tax returns including family members.

• All Too Much says:

Zero Hedge is misleading. The case was remanded to the district court to allow POTUS to raise objections not made earlier in the proceedings. So, no, Zero, no decision has been made, yet. The case will be be argued again, with new arguments, in the district court. That will be followed by an appeal and a return to SCOTUS.

Maybe Zero should read the opinion.

• cheering4america says:

This is all the MSM will talk about, from now until November 3.

Lucky for me I already don’t pay any attention to them, but I can only imagine how effectively they will be able to skew what they don’t understand for the benefit of the lo-fos.

• listingstarboard says:

Trump was very vocal in 2012 that Obama birth certificate was fraud–now Obama had his henchman in charge of everything at that time, including the IRS, there is little about Trump that the Dems in power don’t already have is my guess.

37. jeans2nd says:

Beijing Biden is unveiling his new “Buy America” Plan in Scranton, Pennsylvania today.

Beijing Biden’s advisors have taken Dr Peter Navarro’s Executive Order that is still being run through the attorneys for conflicts with 30-40 years of globalism, and stamping it as their own.
    Beijing Biden is speaking specifically of medical devices, and global supply chains, moving them back to the U.S., and stockpiling supplies.

Sound familiar? It should. Pres Trump has already accomplished or put into motion all Biden’s plan, plagiarized by Beijing Biden once again.
    Per Curtis Ellis, Policy Director at America First PAC, on War Room Pandemic

38. Jason Ross says:

Why has the RNC not booked an outdoor venue as a site for the convention???! They should have been moving on this in June. This is a fast-moving chess game and they are proving inept, intentionally or otherwise.

POTUS is a populist, he needs venues to speak!

39. Bogeyfree says:

First we had the Perfect Storm death of Epstein

Now I’m predicting that recently incarcerated Maxwell will succumb mysteriously to the CV

Perfect Storm 2 or ingenious planning to protect corrupt Elites?

• Okie Cat Backer says:

The Guardian published an article 7/4/20 that was quickly deleted (project for tech savvy and wayback machine?). It was posted with a date of 7/11/20 that she was being moved due to deteriorating health after contracting CovID.

40. Brant says:

Sorry for my comments today about the harbor freight recalls and mine about using shirt pieces of log. I didn’t realize until a few minutes ago the open thread was all the open stuff. I did honestly see it on this thread yesterday. I’ve always seen the open thread below the potus thread, but with the soldier walking in front of the tomb of the unknowns, I always thought it was a thread for prayerful reflections, etc much like a chapel in a hospital. Learn something new everyday.

41. sync says:

How will the landlords pay their taxes and mortgages when the tenants don’t pay and Cuomo says they can’t be evicted?

• sync says:

• thedoc00 says:

It is all part of the plan. The city and state take over the properties on tax default and the tax payers cover the cost of operation. The new version of democrat infrastructure planning and building.

The property owners are SOL. If the state and/or city is feeling magnanimous they may even forgive the owners for the back taxes owed by the owners on the properties.

• cheering4america says:

A very ominous article. (As is the rest of the front page, from the headline perusal.)

Cannot really see any way this has a good ending, at least for NYC. Tell me again why we need so many foreign workers, and why New York especially needed them?

42. jeans2nd says:

No worries about SCOTUS, guys. Only the New York Grand Jury can see Trump tax returns, not Congress.
    And we know NOBODY will leak from the New York Grand jury, right???

• jeans2nd says:

SCOTUS sent the New York guy’s case back to the lower courts for disposition, so New York needs wait until lower court acts.

• dufrst says:

Bill Barr better prosecute any leakers! It’s only so many people that would have access to Trump’s records!

• listingstarboard says:

Realistically Democrats have had access to Trumps tax returns forever, John Koskinen was in charge of IRS remember, and Trump challenged Obama’s birth certificate in early 2012 if I recall. As spiteful and revengeful as the Obama regime –hard to imagine them not examining every tax return and spying on Trump as far back as that.

• jeans2nd says:

It was 7-2. Only Thomas and Alito voted no, on both cases.

• dufrst says:

Wow. We fought so hard for Kavanaugh. Trump fought for him and this is what he does? Disgraceful!

• thedoc00 says:

Remember Kavenaugh was not even on the President’s A list of candidates. He fought for the best of bad choices to be appointed, just like most every other appointment he is forced to make within the executive branch, by McConnell’s Uni-Party friends.

The only appointments he has gotten that his allies came via the temporary route, because an interest of the Uni-Party happened to align at the moment or some quid pro quo with McConnell we will never hear about.

43. Ausonius says:

“How defiant will the White House be after these decisions?” – Chuck Todd

The cases go back to the lower courts, where they can simmer for months and months.

• Ausonius says:

Whoops! One more comment: should the president release his records and remove the issue…or is it better to continue the fight to keep them private, so that distortions and lies cannot be made?

• thedoc00 says:

As an answer to your question, consider this past comment from President Trump.

“No president should have to endure what I have” (or words to that effect).

Like the vast majority of us here at CTH, the President has a scope of concern for future generations and not limited to his own today.

• dufrst says:

Continue the fight because it’s all political !

• Buddy Smot says:

The president should appoint a fire breather for IRS Commisioner, then audit the Supreme Court Justices, the entire New York prosecutors office, Schiff, Pelosi, Obama, Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, etc. This is a Civil War. Two can play at this game.

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

No doubt the crooked media will portray this as a big defeat for the president. Still, you are correct in that this only means they get to basically start over with the lower courts in New York. Hopefully this will drag out a few more years as the president gets on with the business of making America great again, again. The evil Democrats were hoping that their crooked pals at the Southern District of NY could rifle through 10-20 years of tax returns looking for some molehill to turn into a mountain. Same goes for their House fishing expedition… sent back to port for new angling gear.

44. dufrst says:

Wtf!!!?! Neil Gorsuch another thief! Destroying a red state? Why are we fighting so hard for conservatives on the damn court when they side with the liberal wing that never, ever break from each other??? Enough!!!! 😡😡😡😤

• Okie Cat Backer says:

As a cherokee, I have no qualms with treaties with tribes being enforced. However, because WSJ is behind a paywall I can’t see the full explanation of what, why, and how everything went down.

Oklahoma = Ukla Huma meaning Red Man in Cherokee

• Ausonius says:

Here you go: from the Wall Street Journal:

“WASHINGTON—The Supreme Court ruled Thursday that nearly half of Oklahoma falls within the Muscogee (Creek) Indian Reservation, over the objections of the federal and state governments, enforcing 19th century treaties the U.S. made with the tribe.

Justice Neil Gorsuch wrote for the 5-4 court, joined by liberal Justices Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Stephen Breyer, Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan. Four other conservatives dissented.

At issue was whether Oklahoma’s admission to the Union in 1907 dissolved the Muscogee (Creek) reservation that covered the state’s eastern half, including its second most populous city, Tulsa. Congress never formally voted to terminate Creek sovereignty, but the federal and state governments contended that the effect of Oklahoma statehood following several actions to diminish Indian self-rule amounted to the same thing.

The issue arose when Native Americans prosecuted in Oklahoma state courts began contesting their convictions, arguing that as residents of an Indian reservation they could only be tried in federal court.

An eight-member Supreme Court deadlocked on the question in 2018, when Justice Gorsuch recused himself. He participated in the new challenge, brought by Jimcy McGirt, a Creek Indian convicted in state court of raping a 4-year-old Seminole girl in suburban Tulsa.

Beyond Mr. McGirt, the case put in question hundreds of state convictions and the future of prosecutions in a vast swath of territory. And it held broader implications for the legal framework in eastern Oklahoma, where taxing powers and contracts involving members of the tribe could be affected.

The case traces from the U.S. government’s former policy to drive Indians from their lands to make way for white settlement. In the early 19th century, it evicted the Five Tribes—the Creeks, Choctaw, Chickasaw, Cherokee and Seminoles—from their ancestral lands in present-day Georgia and Alabama, pushing them into the plains of territorial Oklahoma. That expulsion is remembered as the Trail of Tears.

In treaties dating from the 1830s, the U.S. pledged to “secure a country and permanent home to the whole Creek nation of Indians,” yet in following decades it took official and practical steps that stripped them of both power and property.

During the Civil War, the tribes sided with the Confederacy against the U.S., which may have been a motivation for federal actions to reduce their autonomy in subsequent years, Justice Brett Kavanaugh said at arguments in May.”

• thedoc00 says:

The last paragraph by Justice Kavenaugh, citing the Creek Indians siding with the Confederacy, should have sent the Woke democrats off the deep end requiring the dismantling of the treaty and tearing down all the Indian Casinos in Eastern Oklahoma.

Come on where are BLM and Antifa???

Although, historically speaking the decision to side with the confederacy had zero to with the Tribe owning slaves or even the issue of slavery. It was a more seditious rationale that actually broke the treaty. The Creeks and any other tribe siding with the Confederacy was promised total sovereignty over all the land they inhabited and any other Union lands they could capture, by the commission sent to broker the treaty by the CSA. Wonder if these arguments were part of the governments case??

• texecutioner says:

I don’t see this as a political red/blue state issue at all. The gist is that the Creeks’ treaty didn’t end with the statehood of Oklahoma. That has parallels to what happened to the Cherokee in South Carolina. I think it’s inconvenient for Oklahoma, but ultimately correct.

• dufrst says:

Hmmm, I’m not too familiar with how South Carolina handled it. I’m just afraid of the precedent this sets for a future liberal court God forbid they ever get 5!

• thedoc00 says:

Depends if sedition and deciding to join forces with the CSA abrogated the treaty all together. Read the last paragraph with Justice Kavenaugh’s commentary. I suspect the Government did not make that argument while Justice Kavenaugh, ignorant of history, points out the fact the Indians revolted and sided with the CSA. Thus the Indians declared separation from the US and termination of agreements with the US.

This was not the same as broken treaty issues between the US and Indian Nations.

45. albertus magnus says:

Dont fall for the hysteria. SCOTUS did not rule in the President’s favor but did say that his solicitor general left arguments on the table in both cases and said the President could appeal on those other grounds.

So IF PDJT’s legal team re-works its arguments in BOTH cases and files appeals these have been ORDERED to be remanded back to the lower courts for reconsideration.

Properly done, the tax records will NOT be seen before the election. Depends on the due diligence of PDJT’s legal team.

Back to the hysteria and finger pointing, guys.

46. Judges being Judges always punt if you can