Charging The Rampart…

First, to those who are offering support – THANK YOU.  I am way outside the wire.

In the background there is good news.  The insurance policy against an anticipated Deep State cover-up is proceeding swimmingly.  Two years of preparation are paying dividends.

The next few weeks are critical.  Unfortunately, charging the ramparts means having to spend less time on research and writing and more time on preparation for the confrontation I have discussed.  That’s why the daily content of the site is less. However, that said, an alliance of allies is forming smoothly.

Each person is starting to grasp this is much bigger than previously thought.   I’m also traveling and setting the systems in place to trigger events with or without a Barr-Durham reveal.  Hoping for ‘with’, but preparing for ‘without’.

Coordination of travel is challenging, but whatever it takes.  Do or do not, there is no try.

Again, thanks for your support.  Every prayer is felt, and I really believe those prayers are making a difference.  Things are falling into place, doors opening, in a way that can only be described as guided. I’m humbled.  I will deliver.  Failure is not an option.

~ Sundance

This entry was posted in AG Bill Barr, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Cold Anger, Deep State, Dept Of Justice, FBI, media bias, President Trump, Spygate, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

783 Responses to Charging The Rampart…

1. tuskyou says:

Praise, prayers and a donation feel inadequate. Sundance, you’ve made all the difference in my life. From the Chicago suburbs I’ll continue to pray without ceasing. 🙏

• patrioticimmigrant4maga says:

In case, the power that be shutdown this site and block Sundance in Tweeter & FB, does anyone knows where else can we go to connect with Sundance as i don’t see The Last Refuge in the newest free speech-friendly soc media appl Parler social media yet?

• sedge2z says:

Anticipating shutdowns, what are backup connections?
        (besides prayer, of course) Sending donation now.

• tuskyou says:

No idea unfortunately. I don’t think SD is on Gab. My guess is all of us will be scouring the internet until we find something. Eventually we’ll reconnect. To think our founders relied on messengers on horseback, invisible ink and secret codes! They made it work and somehow we will too.

• fionnagh says:

When donating with my credit card, a phone number is required. Not sure if this is just to confirm to the bank that it’s really me, OR if this site can access my phone number as well?

NOT suggesting we inundate the site with probably tens of thousands of emails, but it occurs to me we might want a confidential contact list in the right hands.

Idea: when we receive the thank-you email for each donation, is there a way to respond with our contact info?

• tuskyou says:

I’ve always donated thru PayPal. They have a box where you can send a message. Good question about the thank you email, I’ve never thought about responding to it.

• MelH says:

Parler is a place the President advertises, so at least he knows about it. i joined a couple of years ago but it’s so different from here, I wasn’t going there often, will go daily now and hope Sundance will meet us there if this site is shut down. Parler is free, so far.

2. Bth says:

I’m in. Donation on its way…. go get em.

3. VoteAllIncumbantsOut says:

Sundance,
    May I offer you at least a round trip ticket in the USA to help relieve a small fraction of the burdens you might endure?

• jenncarp2013 says:

Where are y’all sending donations? I’m in!

• GB Bari says:

See the yellow “Donate” button up on the right side of the webpage, right under the flickering candle image.

• trishinsouthernillinois says:

If you’re on a phone that formats the page where you are unable to find the donate button, scroll to the bottom of the page & click on “view full site.”
          You should then be able to see the candle on your right. Zoom in on it & click!
          That’s what I have to do.

• GB Bari says:

I’ll defer to you on that. I tried but have concluded that I cannot use a smartphone to visit CTH. It won’t post my comments, plus the tiny, narrow display is ultra-irritating to my tired old eyes.

4. T2020 says:

Exciting times!!! Love Sundance, CTH and my fellow Treepers!! Let’s Roll!!🙏😇👊🏻💥

5. US says:

I’m in too. Just sent $200 to our man over the wire. God bless Sundance on this mission. May our Marxist enemies be defeated. Just tell US what else we can do.

6. Spooky says:

Thank you a thousand times over Sundance for everything you do. You are a great and true American patriot and you absolutely deserve a medal of freedom at the very least. Maybe everyone should write the Whitehouse and insist that he be awarded one.

7. Amy2 says:

Thanks for letting me tag along!

8. Mr. T. says:

Scottish Blessing Prayer – For Sundance

May the blessing of light be on you, light without and light within.
    May the blessed sunlight shine on you like a great peat fire,
    so that stranger and friend may come and warm himself at it.
    And may light shine out of the two eyes of you, like a candle set
    in the window of a house, bidding the wanderer come in out of the storm.
    And may the blessing of the rain be on you, may it beat upon your
    Spirit and wash it fair and clean, and leave there a shining pool where
    the blue of Heaven shines, and sometimes a star.
    And may the blessing of the earth be on you, soft under your feet as
    you pass along the roads, soft under you as you lie out on it, tired at the end of day;
    And may it rest easy over you when, at last, you lie out under it.
    May it rest so lightly over you that your soul may be out from under it quickly;
    up and off and on its way to God.
    And now may the Lord bless you, and bless you kindly.

9. bkrg2 says:

Sundance, you are awesome!

I have been following you and read every post for the past 4 year and 1 day (found the last refuge when searching for details about Philando Castile shooting)

Believe in yourself and all of your research & facts. Having read over 5,000 posts from you, there are none that were “wrong”. In fact, I think you have been correct almost 100% of the time – even when making a prediction. In my 52 years on this planet, there is no one in congress, media, academia, social media that comes within 65% correct.

You have the Truth, God, and many Treepers on your side.

Do whatever you can to get the truth out to more people, especially anyone in a position to actually do something.

Sending donation now. I am in the Chicago area if you need any help, a home cooked meal or just a cold beverage.

10. Rex Brocki says:

Sundance, not to brag, but people have been paying to rent my voice for more than fifty years. I did many commercials and worked for the network news organization(s) (AP, UPI, CBS, NBC) until I was fired for the unforgivable sin of telling the truth on the air (that experience was part of why I’ve been a die-hard libertarian ever since, even thought the word didn’t then exist).
    In more recent times, I’ve loaned my vocal chords to lots of people in the rebel alliance. I did over a hundred radio commercials gratis for Debra Medina’s run for the Texas Governor’s mansion for example, and no less a personage than Dr. Ron Paul paid me $500 to narrate his 45-minute big-screen presentation at his Rally for the Republic at the conclusion of his 2008 Presidential campaign (Ron was also kind enough to personally endorse me for my latest run for the federal Parliament here in Canada).
    I can do so many character voices that I literally can’t count them.
    So if there is anything at all that my loud mouth can accomplish in your present (or indeed any other) endeavour, you have only to call on me.
    Edward R. Murrow doing a supposed news piece about the current culture war, Jimmy Stewart speaking out from his role in Mr. Smith Goes the Washington, Senator Claghorn lashing out at the current mess (“Tearing down good southern Confederate statues? PRE-posterous… and that’s not a joke, son!”), the old man from the Pepperidge Farm commercials making wry comments about the current idiocy… I can do them all.
    Please call… being able to help would make me feel on top of the world.

• The Devilbat says:

That’s a very nice offer. Just a thought but if anyone wants Sundance to have their phone number and address information they can send a small (or large) donation via PayPal. When one does this there is a place to add a message as well as a box to check to provide Sundance with your address. If Sundance does not take you up on your offer to help he will without any doubt whatsoever be able to use your donation. God Bless Sundance. Please keep him in your prayers.

• Wow. Very impressed you worked for Debra Medina and Ron Paul! match different response to this god-awful virus if we would have had Debra Medina in the governor mansion instead of the feckless and bought out Abbott.

• lgstarr says:

I ran for California State Senate as a Libertarian around 1998…would have been great to know you back then!

• fred5678 says:

How will you pronounce “out and about” ??? 🙂

Years ago, while talking to a sales prospect who had called our US company about our products, I was explaining things and asking questions for over 15 minutes. Then he happened to pronounce “about” in Canadian. I immediately said, “Oh, you’re from Canada!”.

11. a_missippian says:

Am not a religious person but I’m praying fnow with all I’ve got, and for the good old USA.

• a_missippian says:

praying FOR YOU

• The Devilbat says:

Someone I know very well told me that she knew God was real when she saw the absolute proof all around her that the devil was real.

The sheer evil she saw in the world convinced her of this in absolute terms. Satan in his way had unwittingly led her to God. That must have pissed him off big time.

God is very real as is Satan. Our president is surrounded by evil people who do Satan’s bidding. Our country is suffering because so many Americans have forsaken God. Please include President Trump in your prayers along with your prayers for Sundance.

On a final note, if you are brave enough, and I truly mean brave, ask God to come into your life. Be warned, if you ask and if you mean it your life will be forever changed.

• MelH says:

My road to being a Believer began when I thought of the many times a “coincidence” saved me from some dreaded outcome. FINALLY, way too late in life, I realized God’s hand HAD to be what kept me from certain disaster. Look back at your coincidences, Misappian,all through your life, and see how God has opened doors when you thought sure they were slammed shut for good. I’ll be praying for you to see God’s light in your life. It’s a whole new world!

• a_missippian says:

y’all seem to misunderstand me. by not being religious i don’t deny the existence of god, or satan, but i don’t feel the need to invoke god’s help until something comes up that i can’t handle. this is one of those times. thank you.

12. TreeClimber says:

We have no money to give, but if you ever are in Charleston SC, and need a cool place to sit awhile and have good reliable internet, drop me an email and come on by. Our two-room apartment is messy as hell and we can’t offer you a place to sleep, and the boys might be loud, but we’d feed you and give you water/Gatorade/sweet tea/anything else we have at the time, and you could do research or upload or download or whatever you need.

God be with you wherever you go. ♥

• John Good says:

I am in a situation myself, where I “am too poor to pay attention” & “independent survival” without Gov’t Assistance has been a struggle for me for 50 yrs, as I was shot with a 22 LR Hollow Point in the top left side of my head in a “hunting accident” when I was 14. I was left semi-paralyzed on my right side, walking with a limp & very limited use of my right hand.

When I was 16, I read an article in the local paper that “only about 20% of disabled-people become independent” & I told myself that I was going to be one of the 20%. I was the person who my friends came to for almost anything that they did not understand in life, because I was the one who “made myself an expert on anything that really mattered in life” & besides, I would be “humiliated” if I could not answer an employee’s question about how to do something.

I moved off the farm to the city in 75′, apprenticed in the Sign Trade, attended UWO for a couple yrs. trying to get into Business School, ended up opening my own Sign Company in 79′ & thought I was set for life. BUT then in the mid 80’s, the computer-cutting vinyl machines started to come on the market & since I came from a poor farming background, there never was enough money to do it right.

Being a nice-guy who would give anyone a chance, some “riff-raff” I hired ended up stealing my business from me & I decided to close it down in 91′. My family thought that I was “partying too much” & put me in a Gov’t Mental Hospital where I was told I was bi-polar & medicated with Lithium, BUT no-one asked me what was wrong, that was causing me to act the way I did. My own GP could not help me, so in 97′ & 98′ I escaped to Phoenix AZ to get off this Lithium BS. The Arizona Republic ran full page articles on Mental Illness in America for 5 days straight & guess what they said… that 97% of the people (at the time) would not be in Mental Hospitals, if not for family & friends!!! I threw away my Lithium & never looked back.

Meanwhile, while I was in Phoenix, my younger sister put my parents in a “waiting hospital” for a Nursing Home, conned my parents into “selling her the house” for cheap & I lost out on my half the inheritance! I have not even talked to her since 99′ & ironically she is an investment-advisor at one of the major banks here in Canada, so I just know that she will have 22 years of Compounded Interest + the Principle for me soon! LOL!!!

Here in Socialist Canada, I thought that I was doing everything right in order to meet my goal of being independent, which meant that in almost all situations, I HAD to be self-employed to create a job for myself. I managed to make it to 65, & now I collect the minimum single pension here in Canada, so IF I am careful I can be independent.

The Gov’t Agencies were of NO help to me, but were more of “glorified social clubs” where the Gov’t Employees could justify their existence by providing a place for disabled people to waste time pretending that they really mattered to Society.

Sorry, for the long post, BUT this is good practice for a book or video about my own life story, as I feel that we all here would like to leave some kind of legacy or at least help out the younger generations to come, so that they do not make some of the mis-steps/mistakes that we older people made.

13. Dixie says:

Hope springs eternal. Thank you Sundance.

14. Bogeyfree says:

“Reconsider Assumptions” is what Sundance said……..

Original Assumption – The Coup was a DS Political Operation

New Assumption – This was always about Money and lining pockets

Russia Collusion Coup was simply to cover up and distract from the Money Schemes being exposed.

Many dirty hands from both sides IMO.

Hammer, NSA Contractor Program and Anwan all data gathering program tools necessary to use as leverage to ensure cooperation and negate questions.

15. Midnite says:

Sundance is one of those rare breed of human beings who sees much and knows even more. He has shared his wisdom and insights with a lucky few and his reward was our enlightenment and little else. At some point though he realized that he had to take up the burden and make it his own, to see this thing through to the end. Just know Sundance that we are with you in this fight and you do not stand alone…God Bless you and all you do from this day forward.

16. Greg says:

Donated. Good luck.

17. nkmommy says:

Lifting you up to Our Lord in prayer. May St. Michael defend you in battle.

18. Caius Lowell says:

Thank you for your work SD — life would be so confusing and frustrating without it.

19. ginaswo says:

God Bless you and keep you

God put you here for this among other things

We are with you

20. carterzest says:

Words cannot express how many times this site has opened my eyes and shown me the sunlight. The first time was early Trayvon and , WOW 🤩 what a ride that was. From humble beginnings at the Hill, IIRC, this rag tag group of misfits has witnessed much history happen in real time. You have been our selfless guide and translator throughout the journey up to now. I echo all the sentiments expressed so far. I read and cried over all comments as I know you don’t bluff.
    Powder dry. Much Love and respect ✊🏿
    Thank you 🙏 SD, and may God bless you on this journey!
    You ARE TRULY ANDREW BREITBART!

21. CM-TX says:

I say this with the utmost sincerity, having lurked around here for many years– if anyone can take these evil POS’s down, SD can.

Although I don’t believe much in heroes, or even law & order anymore… Sundance has proved the exception as a relentless WARRIOR in a never-ending fight to see some semblance of JUSTICE restored.

Take NO prisoners!!

22. khellm2 says:

God Bless and Godspeed
    You are a true Patriot

23. Just saw this on the Gateway Pundit. Sounds similiar to Sundance Eh?!
    It’s a important and short read. Here are 2 tiny excerpts:
    Time to Act: Debunking Christian Excuses for Inaction in the Face of Evil
    Guest post by Sybil Gardien
    Published July 7, 2020 at 9:26pm
    “A Moment of Decision
    We stand at this same inflection point today.”
    “What Can You Do?
    So, this begs the question, “What actions can I take that will make a real difference?””
    Then she has a very good list.

Prayers are with you Sundance. You have our emails

24. God bless you, Sundance! Lifting you up in prayer! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

25. God bless you, Sundance! Lifting you up in prayer!!! 🙏🙏🙏

26. republicanvet91 says:

“That’s why the daily content of the site is less.”

I was curious as to why certain events were reported in the media, then disappointed when I came here expecting your facts Sundance. I assumed you were busy.

Thank you for what you are doing.

27. Mark G Ryan says:

Sounds (The Gauntlet) like SD (Ben Shockley) needs to get Mally (SD info) to an appropriate door in D.C. I am wondering what door that is, who is expected to guard that door, and who is on the other side. With SD asking about the general landscape nationwide, I feel he has an apprehension as to his planned endeavor. Godspeed and here is to having the “Mally-no-show” bet be the losing bet.

28. SandDollar says:

Dear Sundance and Company,
    This is my first ever comment here, although I have been following faithfully since “that” election night. The Treehouse has been a source of clarity and sanity, and I am grateful for you all! I am not a social media person, but it seems now is the time to go out of my comfort zone. From the Denver area (and wherever else we may be), you may count on me and my family in this journey.

The fight for America is just the beginning.

May God bless and keep you!

“The issue is now quite clear. It is between light and darkness and every one must choose his side.” ― G.K. Chesterton

29. General Thomas Stonewall Washington says:

What is going on here? Can someone clarify?

Do we need to donate or something?

What is Sundance talking about?

• republicanvet91 says:

My understanding is that Sundance is setting in motion a plan of confrontation with the appropriate people. That plan will be to either highlight the ongoing Barr/DOJ activity, or expose their lack of action.

30. srfndoc says:

Appreciate the work, donated what I could.

31. republicanvet91 says:

One thought Sundance. I trust your judgement, but have to say it anyway. I hope the people who might be willing to see what you have will accept it in good faith. There is nothing more swampy than some federal hack listening with smiles and gathering all you might know, only to bid you good-bye and take zero action on the information provided.

Been there and done that.

• T2020 says:

“ In the background there is good news. The insurance policy against an anticipated Deep State cover-up is proceeding swimmingly. Two years of preparation are paying dividends.” – Sundance

32. moonsbreath says:

I couldn’t give much to help you financially; however, our family is praying for all that you are doing for our country and to keep you safe. God bless you Sundance.

33. Ackman419 says:

Your are the man, SD.
    I’ll be making a story for my kids with you as the good guy, tonight.
    They love story time.
    And I love you.
    Take care, stay safe, and kick ass.

34. markjohnson2303 says:

I haven’t an inkling of what is being planned here.

I hope for the best.

Would like to know how to direct my prayer to Our Heavenly Father… kind of like a shaped high explosive charge.

Let us know if there is any specific grunt work you need us to do so you can focus on the blueprint.

35. jediphantom says:

May I suggest any legal route be taken through the chambers of a Judge who may be well versed in the subjects and experienced in the handling of classified materials? Judges familiar with the FOIA requests and subsequent declassification process maybe? Jurists with an open mind regarding the use of BENCH WARRANTS?

If you’re in that particular neighborhood of course. The 1st. U.S. Federal Circuit Court comes to mind. And you have allies who know that area well. J.W.

JUST A THOUGHT. GODSPEED.

DEPLOARBLE JEDI.

36. waveanalyst says:

Keep going, Sundance, I know you are on the right track. It will be worth it when all the games and crap come out about the Deep State. You are a national treasure. God Bless!

37. Had to look up outside the wire. Pray for our fearless leader.

Outside the wire. This refers to outside the fence and confines of a secured facility such as a military base or prison.Nov 23, 2016

• ImpeachEmAll says:

Big difference between “military base or prison”,
      regarding “way outside the wire” and a warm, fuzzy
      feeling in the middle of the night.

“Look up” VA Comp PTSD and you will have a better
      understanding of Sundance’s charging the ramparts.

38. Ackman419 says:

Josephine County, OR here.
    If you need a hot meal and a warm hearth, hit me up.

39. NJF says:

Are there ways we can help? Idk how…you seem very prepared 👍👍👍. Please ask if you need our help!

40. Mark says:

How can we donate to your cause?

• WSB says:

Mark, there is a donate button right under the flickering candle up top. If you are on a phone, go to full website mode. You will see it. SD would be very grateful.

41. Mcdreddish says:

Less can be more! Your eminence, not like the gaudy french-elocuted over priced versions of foofoo haute cuisine, but a bigmac and fries! You seldom fail to explain with acute clarity, the insipid deceit at play by the demoroids and swamp rino’s squatting in their offices like fat old whores stuffing their mattresses with their filthy lucre, for the time they’re ready for the hog farm

42. GB Bari says:

Checking in late as usual, from my hovel located about an hour+ north of the Belly of the Beast (aka Ground Zero, or the DC Swamp, as commonly referred to).

I am usually able to comfortably accommodate friends and family on short notice. Even friends I have never met…..

God bless you Sundance, and continue to give you wisdom.

43. BestBets says:

Andrew Breitbart would be very proud of you, Sundance. You are a true patriot. It’s time for action.

44. guru1966 says:

I’m usually not one to donate to politicians and causes. Rare exceptions have included the 2016 DJT campaign.
    Having said that, I just now donated to Sundance.
    Putting some $ along with my prayers.

45. palafox says:

Just tell me where to stand. I will be there.

46. Troublemaker10 says:

May God’s angels guard you all along the way. May your strength of spirit hold you strong.

Keeping you in prayers.

47. present, and joined in prayer .

48. Pep Iam says:

Get r done…
    I just donated to this cause. I haven’t donated since 2016 for Trump, my first political donation. God Speed Sundance MAGA

49. WSB says:

SD and all Treepers,

I am so overwhelmed at your post and the response of all commenting tonight.

With all others, The Conservative Treehouse staff and you have my utmost offering of needs physical, intellectual and spiritual.

We will keep you all in our prayers. Please keep our assistance in your wheelhouse.

Stay safe and successful!

I pray that God watches over you always.

Amen.