Charging The Rampart…

First, to those who are offering support – THANK YOU.  I am way outside the wire.

In the background there is good news.  The insurance policy against an anticipated Deep State cover-up is proceeding swimmingly.  Two years of preparation are paying dividends.

The next few weeks are critical.  Unfortunately, charging the ramparts means having to spend less time on research and writing and more time on preparation for the confrontation I have discussed.  That’s why the daily content of the site is less. However, that said, an alliance of allies is forming smoothly.

Each person is starting to grasp this is much bigger than previously thought.   I’m also traveling and setting the systems in place to trigger events with or without a Barr-Durham reveal.  Hoping for ‘with’, but preparing for ‘without’.

Coordination of travel is challenging, but whatever it takes.  Do or do not, there is no try.

Again, thanks for your support.  Every prayer is felt, and I really believe those prayers are making a difference.  Things are falling into place, doors opening, in a way that can only be described as guided. I’m humbled.  I will deliver.  Failure is not an option.

~ Sundance

This entry was posted in AG Bill Barr, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Cold Anger, Deep State, Dept Of Justice, FBI, media bias, President Trump, Spygate, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

784 Responses to Charging The Rampart…

1. samwise163 says:

God Bless you Sundance. All Treepers are praying for you. What a true American Patriot.

2. Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

I have loved this web site since my very first visit in 2012 (when Traythug got himself shot). Definitely let us know how we can help, Sundance!

3. JRD says:

I’m praying so much I’m making novenas on my knees.

Go with God, my friend.

4. BigTex52 says:

SD, we appreciate all you do and you can count on Texas having your six!

5. Secretariat says:

I have recently started loading up on ammo, just in case. I have been following Sundance for over 6 years. I just sent him $200. Using my deductive reasoning (which is usually pretty good), if we have Patriots on the ground that are willing to help us fix this without having to resort to the 2nd amendment, then we should do everything we can to support them. That also works for our President. We may not agree with everything he does, but I believe he does everything for a reason.

We are entering the home stretch here. We must do everything we can to cross the finish line in first place. Appreciate all of the insight received here and let’s keep up the great work everybody is doing.

• Daniel M. Camac says:

Secretariat, Good reasoning. I too have increased my armament and I donated him $500 because I think this is the Mother of all Mother’s about to happen. I joined the Treehouse just before the 2016 election and SD’s analysis of almost every aspect of our country’s demise has given me knowledge and with that comes POWER! and I’ve shared that knowledge with everyone I know.

We will not fail because there is not alternative.
      #KAG2020

• Bill Allen says:

Sharing our knowledge with everybody we know is another important way to win the battle. You are right. There is nowhere else to go. In President Trump’s speech, he made a very good point that this country, its history, and its future belongs to all of us and each generation has a responsibility to preserve, guard, and insure that it is passed to future generations. We must do our part.

Thanks for you help to the cause and thanks to everybody who contributes in any way they can. It’s time for all of us to step up.

• jbt says:

“…but I believe he does everything for a reason.”
      So do I; and sometimes he doesn’t do anything for a reason as well. Guided by God, no doubt about it.
      Thank you Sundance, for everything. Our credit card flips in a few days…your palms should be itching!

6. Back to Basics says:

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.”
    — Sun Tzu

You, Sir/Ma’am, know the enemy better than anyone. Keep faith, Godspeed, and let us know what we can do to help!

7. Ted Kunkel Jr says:

Sir
    I am not wealthy but not without means. But am not very electronically savvy. I would’ve happy to help $$$ wise but don’t need to share that with the world. How can I help. So to be inept.

• MTeresa says:

You can click on the “donate here” under the Prayer Requests candle on the right side of the webpage.

• jbt says:

Also, if you’re shy about using your cr card online just buy a pre-loaded one at the supermarket and use it to donate.

• LafnH20 says:

EXCELLENT idea, jbt!!
          Most Excellent.
          And, again, if using a mobile device one needs to scroll down to the bottom of the page and choose “Full Site”.
          The Donate button will be in the upper right margin.

• Judith says:

Leave your iphone, credit cards and license tags at home, and walk into a public library to visit CTH with your pre-loaded credit card. Then your computer’s IP address can’t be traced, either.

I’m actually having a problem accessing this website over the past several weeks. I get warnings that the website I am on is “impersonating” the Conservative Treehouse to obtain my financial or other information. Seems to have a stranglehold over this website. It’s an extra layer I must peel off in order to view the comments section.

8. Jimmy Jack says:

I haven’t read as much lately bc I’ve been the primary caregiver for a cancer patient so I don’t know what this references and am totally having FOMO. lol

Sundance I will be praying for you and will pray for you snd whatever you’re doing in earnest.

• bkrg2 says:

Hi Jimmy, you havent missed out on anything specific. Sundance has posted 3-4 times in past couple days about him moving beyond the great research and trying to force action.

Today’s post makes it a bit clearer that he will be taking action to try and force something that DOJ (Durham) is likely investigating. Can’t leave it to chance that all the Deep State and UniParty are going to let the public know just how corrupt they are.

9. MTeresa says:

I know it wasn’t much but I donated this week. I cannot even imagine what is happening behind the scenes, but know that I’m with you in spirit. I pray the Rosary DAILY for our country and will include you, SD in my daily devotions. I started reading this blog way before Trayvon and remember all of the research you did on the Jessica Chambers case (it was both riveting and heartbreaking all at the same time). I still think about that young life so tragically lost by such a violent death. I feel her spirit must be watching over you – you gave her a much needed voice in the face of such incompetence and injustice. You are a hero for that. She’s the angel watching over you!

God bless and keep you.

CHARGE!

10. dianeax says:

God speed. Trayvon vs George Zimmerman brought me here, where I found a North Star. My life is too full, my time is too little, to participate fully here, but this has been my daily anchor for many years.

11. maggiemoowho says:

Thank you Sundance for shining a big bright light on the truth and exposing the Deep State. We are all praying for you, please stay safe. Let us know if you need anything. 🙏🏻🇺🇸👍👍👍

12. Victoria Toensing says:

????? We do not know the issue here.

Sent from my iPad

13. Texian says:

I don’t know what is going on.. but I do have some unpublished Chapters I could post to keep Treepers and lurkers amused.. More never before revealed daring love and life stories.. some will fill in the blanks.. some have been interpretively continued since spring.. clues to the mystery subtle..

• nimrodman says:

I always enjoy your tales, Texian, I still think you should seek out John Millius or whatever protege he might direct you to and get some collaborative assistance on a screenplay.

I note that Menagerie posts adjunct articles from time to time, maybe you could make a pitch to post a series of your tales in similar fashion if the Treehouse is slender on content for awhile.

14. Tim says:

I believe this one website and the work of Sundance has been the single greatest influence on getting the real truth out on so many subjects. I began following this site since the Trayvon Martin days and have literally read every word Sundance has written since then. I owe a great debt to this site for providing so much research and insight. Sundance, I wish I could shake your hand and say thank you for all you have done and are doing, but since I can’t, please accept this post as my sincerest appreciation for all your work.

15. Your Tour Guide says:

Sundance: some songs to take you on your journey:

For when the road gets boring: Choo Choo Cha Boogie
    by Asleep at the Wheel. Travelin’ Prayer by Billie Joel
    Route 66 by Asleep at the Wheel ( don’t take the group’s
    name to heart).

For when you need a pick me up:
    Let the Day Begin by The Call
    Feeling Stronger Every Day by Chicago. When I see
    a friend that’s on the mend, I annoy them with this song.

When you need to feel rebellious and cocky
    Tennesse Plates by Charley Sexton
    Too Much Fun by Commander Cody
    Teen Angst by Cracker. Because what the world needs
    now is another swamp creature like I need a hole in the head.

;And, to remind yourself why this has all been done:
    Paul Simon: An American Tune

Sundance, I’ve been on this site since Treyvon. I’ve
    learned a whole lot from your writing. Mainly, once you
    get the rhythm of the scam, you can’t lose the beat.

Get to chat with the best, most interesting, intuitive, and
    caring people here. The people I’m around most days
    can’t begin to hold a candle to the sheer brain power and
    wisdom found here. I treasure everybody connected to
    this blog.

Godspeed, Sundance. We’ve got your back.

16. Shark24 says:

Sundance,
    I’ve been fighting this battle since I was a Boy Scout in high school back in 69-71, Still have the strength to fight a bit more. Keep up the great work and God bless!

17. Aisheschayal says:

Sundance if you need refuge in Cleveland or western NY don’t hesitate to track me down. We are all behind you in spirit, sending prayers and hopefully profit your way. Your knowledge and discernment abilities, gifted to you by God, have served you well. May they continue to light your perilous path and prove useful in the fight to vanquish the dark and evil foe upon us. Keep us posted as best you can. You’re a teacher and a leader for many.

18. southernmom19 says:

Wow. Godspeed, Sundance.

19. Sunflower says:

Sundance, please let us know if we need to meet at the Old Mill and ride at midnight. Or whenever and wherever we’re needed. I’m praying for you. God bless you for what you have been doing and are about to do. Don’t worry about the brevity of your posts. This mission is too important to worry about pleasing us with lengthy posts. God be with you!

20. pyromancer76 says:

Thank you, Sundance. Contribution added to express gratitude. May patriotic Americans once again enjoy an America with liberty and justice for all. MAGA

21. patti says:

I haven’t been this excited or terrified in a long time…Okay let’s roll!
    As others have said, God speed Sundance and let us know what we can do.

22. Daniel M. Camac says:

I voted in the DE primary today although I spend most of my time in another state but I’m legal to vote in DE. I saw a small group of people standing next to a TRUMP 2020 sign when I went in and I gave them a thumbs up as I entered the school to do my civic duty. I came out and began conversing with them. One of them was a woman I remember who was District Rep (R) for an area that wasn’t very R back then and it’s now a total D zone. She was looking for young folks who would have the b*lls or other criteria to run because there was NO REPUBLICAN candidate to oppose the left. Bottom line- One of my son’s may take on this difficult task.

The important part of this blathering is that I asked if anyone there ever heard of The Conservative Treehouse or The Last Refuge. Blank stares all around but very interested so I told them that I found a branch here just before the 2016 election and that there is not another blog that will give them the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth along with more knowledge than they may be able to comprehend. I told them that everything is backed up with documentation (either governmental or legitimate, tractable sources).

They wrote or saved the site and I told them that SD is going on the offensive. They had no clue who James Wolfe was so I had to explain that along with Ali Watkins and the SSCI and how Wolfe got off with a slap on the wrist while General Flynn got screwed.

I also told them that SD has contacted Senator Grassley, after his tweet about getting JUSTICE, with plenty of evidence that WOLFE should have been hung for releasing CLASSIFIED INFO dox to his lover reporter BUT he walked (one week in jail?) because he would have laid the SCCI committee bare if he went to trial. They listened, they learned and I have no one to thank but SD.

SD, You have my full support because you have proven yourself to be a warrior among us peasants. I pray for you everyday along with our President, his family and his Cabinet and Administration.

Together we will prevail. There is no middle ground, there is no DMZ. There is only victory or death.

• nimrodman says:

someone here mentioned that they had business cards printed up with the treehouse URL so they could hand them to people.

cheap, you can get 500 for ten or 15 bucks, I think

23. Rick K says:

Lifting my arms and prayers up with everyone one else here to strengthen you in any way, Sundance. You are not alone.
    “Fear not; for they that are with us are more than they that are with them.”
    Godspeed!

24. pap says:

Sundance, I’m praying for you and your success. We the people have been waiting too long for the Sun to shine down and expose the corruption that seems to be rooted in every US institution and Branch of the United States. May the Lord be with you and with your Spirit.

25. woohoowee says:

You are wrapped in our prayers, Sundance 🙂

(Channeling Howie)

Since your car got set on fire way back during l’affair Trayvon and y’all have some traveling to do, you can borrow my best truck and I’ll ride shotgun:

😂😂😂

How fitting to go with this thread: Someone is setting off more fireworks around here tonight! There were more fireworks than usual on the 4th and when we went to town everyone had either heard PT45’s speech or heard about it, with rave reviews all around 🙂

26. chickenhawk says:

Godspeed Sundance
    My prayers are with you. don’t know what you have planned exactly. just remember the enemy is devious. always expect the unexpected.
    it may sound strange, but do not eat out, if can be avoided. Prepare your own food, keep a low profile, and be light of foot…

I will donate later this week
    thanks for all that you do

27. Levi says:

Godspeed, Sundance. We’re behind you every step of the way.

28. Don says:

God speed, good luck and stay safe my friend!

29. kittytrump84 says:

We will be praying daily.
    Need a place to stay? Ask.

30. okcscooter says:

Sundance,

Many thanks to you for many things over the years. I have been a Treeper creeper since the Trayvon hoax and this is my first time commenting (apologies in advance if it ends up in the wrong place).

As many others have said, Godspeed as you move forward and I am ready, willing and able to assist in any way. Shine the bright light of your work and research on these cockroaches, but not so they scatter and hide, but that we will be able to remove them from existence.

The hearings, the strongly worded letters, the tick tocking is all utter bullcrap to keep the sheeple at bay pretending things are being done. As you said, it’s time for action/confrontation!

31. DAVID CRAIN says:

May God and Sidney be with you!

32. wvquiltynana says:

Long time follower and avid student! Prayers to you Sundance!!! If in Wild & Wonderful WV & you need anything we are here for you!!

33. Faye says:

Dear Sundance, Please know that we are forever grateful to you for your tireless work. The depth of information and education for us here in Australia can’t be over emphasized. Actually you have taught us how the modern world works and where it is headed. We and our fellow conservatives never shy away from standing up for President Trump – he is the hero of our Western civilization. Good to know that if AG Barr and Mr Durham fail to go the Full Monty then your insurance policy will fill in the blanks (louder than blanks shot out of a gun). Good on ya, mate. All the best, Sundance, Sincerely Faye and her husband

34. Robert Smith says:

I’ve been here for almost 4 years and it’s been quite a journey.

Sundance is what living by one of founding patriots must have been like. Explaining what is going on, who is in the fight for us, who our enemies. Those people seeking freedom back then would never have met many of those people who risked and sacrificed so much for the idea living under freedom. Sundance is the same for me. He is already a mythic figure to me.

I am a cynic by nature. Religion has never been a part of my upraising or beliefs. I say that because I appreciate the faith offered on the board to those that would defend the country. I am neither an optimist or a pessimist. My beliefs are few. I believe in myself and I believe in Sundance’s abilities. He is only a person but by risking it all, as did our founders, fortuitous results may occur. My strongest, unshakable belief has always been in this country. It has always been that way for me and whether Barr & Durham do it, Sundance forces them, or something unplanned… America will prevail.

If fate deems America doesn’t prevail and the country is destroyed and individual freedoms become a memory, I, we, didn’t go down as unknowing sheep. Since I can do little else I just donated to the cause.

As our hero ventures forth:
    Mahler – 1st Symphony Movement 2 (“Under Full Sail”)

35. Daniel M. Camac says:

SD, By the way if you need security or divergence to carry out your mission please don’t hesitate.
    I’m a little tight on greenbacks but I give what I can. As far as the rest, I will not fail.
    This is war.

• noswamp says:

Daniel Camac, you mentioned the elephant in the room. Security. SD we do not take your mission lightly. Remember Brietbart and what happened to him. Daniel hit a nerve here.

SD I am sure you are way ahead of us in this regard, but wanted to mention it anyway. If you ever are between Austin and Houston, let me know.

36. BetsyRossRocked says:

Praying !
    Everyday without fail .
    God Bless !

37. Gandalf1938 says:

Godspeed Sundance.

38. I hope and pray that someday soon we will witness President Trump placing the Medal of Freedom around the neck of Sundance.

39. Vivamicmoo says:

Praying for sure Sundance! You got this because has made you for such a time as this!

40. alonzo1956 says:

Thank You Sundance for making me feel more patriotic than I have in a very long time.

41. Johnny Dollar says:

Thank you for your site, SD, and the many enjoyable and informative posters you’ve been able to surround yourself with.

I’m not sure what this thread is all about; but, I feel it’s past time to acknowledge what you’ve accomplished.

42. bendhyani says:

Blessings to you and your mission Sundance, the force is with you.

43. PJ says:

God’s Will be done. If America goes down to the Bolsheviks and Robber Barons, don’t despair. Only Jesus can bring about Heaven on Earth, and faith in Him in the face of evil continues to be our test.

44. Danny D says:

God bless you for what you do. I have learned so much about our government, our leaders and our country. It is difficult for me living behind enemy lines here in Massachusetts and boy what would our local original founders think of this state now!!! (Paul Revere, John Adams, Samuel Adams, etc…)
    I will add you to my prayer list.
    God bless you and thank you.

45. Scott Lagenfelder says:

Like others – we know you are the rare person that cannot and will not sell out or be corrupted. As others ask – how can we help amplify your releases ?

46. Pegm says:

Many on here took an oath, for me, long ago, to protect and defend our country against all enemies foreign and domestic. For us, that oath never expires. Nor will it. Godspeed Sundance.

47. MIKE says:

Sir;
    I can offer you food and shelter, and transportation, as well as laundering needs in the B-W corridor. About 20 miles north of swamp central. Mechanical needs and tools at your disposal.
    I can also offer you an outpost on Md’s eastern shore with amenities. Gratis, of course.
    Should you need any assistance, or wish to take me up on my offer, please do not hesitate to ask.
    Praying for your (and ours) success,
    MIKE

48. Praying for you along with everyone else here. I have learned so much since I discovered the Treehouse….Thank you. We are all with you!

“These are the times that try men’s souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny like hell is not easily conquered yet we have this consolation with us, the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value.”
    ― Tom Paine

49. floridawoman4trump says:

May God keep you safe and grant you victory, Sundance.

50. 7delta says:

Sundance, I’ve not posted anything yet about these latest developments, but I have certainly prayed about the seriousness and magnitude of the decision facing you and for God to guide you. I sense the peace in you I, and many others, have prayed for you to have about whatever you decide. All I have to offer is my support, my prayers and my belief that God will not take you anywhere He will not sustain you or His Grace will not protect you.

All men are created equal, endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights…but not all men are wise enough to know they hold this magnificent gift in their own hands nor do they understand the righteous battle to establish it, to preserve it, to nurture it and to bequeath it. Thank you for stepping into the gap.

May any plans formed against you backfire seven fold onto the enemies of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. A host of Treepers have your back, always in prayer, and if needed, in physical service. God never fails.