Charging The Rampart…

First, to those who are offering support – THANK YOU.  I am way outside the wire.

In the background there is good news.  The insurance policy against an anticipated Deep State cover-up is proceeding swimmingly.  Two years of preparation are paying dividends.

The next few weeks are critical.  Unfortunately, charging the ramparts means having to spend less time on research and writing and more time on preparation for the confrontation I have discussed.  That’s why the daily content of the site is less. However, that said, an alliance of allies is forming smoothly.

Each person is starting to grasp this is much bigger than previously thought.   I’m also traveling and setting the systems in place to trigger events with or without a Barr-Durham reveal.  Hoping for ‘with’, but preparing for ‘without’.

Coordination of travel is challenging, but whatever it takes.  Do or do not, there is no try.

Again, thanks for your support.  Every prayer is felt, and I really believe those prayers are making a difference.  Things are falling into place, doors opening, in a way that can only be described as guided. I’m humbled.  I will deliver.  Failure is not an option.

~ Sundance

This entry was posted in AG Bill Barr, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Cold Anger, Deep State, Dept Of Justice, FBI, media bias, President Trump, Spygate, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

783 Responses to Charging The Rampart…

1. Jan says:

Sundance, we Treepers are all over the U.S. We’ve got your back. ANYTHING, just ask.

Never ever thought our country would see the kind civil war that’s just warming up until mid-2017 when it became clear that Democrats will never ever play by the rules ever again.

Thank you for being there & keeping track. Your analysis has carried us & given us strength.

2. J says:

Hi Sundance…do you need help with finances? I can’t think of a better cause!

3. What can we do to help SD?

4. Robert Hope says:

God bless you Sundance.
    I’m going to pray and sacrifice.
    May the Lord be with you.

5. Dutchman says:

Noticed the drop off in content, and figured why.

We are with you in spirit, Sundance and more should you need it. Already been making plans, myself to go mobile either to attend PDJT’s inaugeration, (praying for best) or to tear D.C. to the ground, or to put myself between PDJT and the hoardes (preparing for worst)

“One if by land”, (or “Trump rally, D.C. STAT!) you call and you have an ARMY of patriots, at your command.

Godspeed, Sundance !

6. Attorney at Law says:

I will pray for you Sundance!

I will pray for all those that contribute daily, to the BEST site on the net.

I will pray for President Trump, Melania, his children, family, friends, and all those that fight this battle; for freedom.

I pray for the enemy, they too may be saved, it’s never too late.

GOD BLESS America,

Land of the FREE, Home of the BRAVE!

Onwards and upwards!

(The Best Is Yet To Come).

President Trump 2020!

7. Betty says:

Second ever post for this long-time lurker. I have never been more happy to make a donation, this time with a reciting of Psalm 91 followed by a prayer for Sundance and company, and a shot of fireball. Be sheltered in the secret place of the Most High as you fight to preserve our Republic, Sundance. May God protect you and grant wisdom.

8. Carrie says:

I think it’s simply awesome that it’s our Sundance who ends up lighting up the Zippo for the reveal on the Big Ugly!

9. kelley says:

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! You are a true patriot! May God Bless you and keep you safe on your journey.

10. YvonneMarie says:

Goody. Goody. Goody !!!

11. magaskook says:

God bless you Sundance. You are doing the Lords work and he will guide you and protect you. It’s been an honor following you over the years. Your in my prayers.

12. Karla says:

I applaud you! You have strength and a country behind you. It truly is your calling. Godspeed

13. Buckeye Bob says:

Pinned Tweet
    Undercover Huber
    @JohnWHuber
    Jun 5
    Some news: I’m working on a Trump/Russia project and so posts will be less frequent for a while. Also I’ll likely skip commenting on the protests/riots, as there are better people to follow for that. Stay tuned.

14. Tangokilo says:

God bless you Sundance. God Speed. TK

15. Nan says:

I don’t know what you’re working on, but thank you for doing it! Even if we just have the “open” threads for a few days, it’ll be fine. Thanks for everything you do.

Stay safe!

16. Janeka says:

God Bless You and your family.. stay safe.. watch for on coming traffic it really doesn’t matter who is in the wrong lane.. Prayers are with you

17. GoldenReT says:

Thanks for all you are doing. Go get em!

18. Suzy Jules says:

Sundance, during prayers Proverbs 20:22 popped up. Wait for the Lord & He will make things right. On 7/22/20 I feel Hebrews 10:30 may manifest “I will punish those who do wtong”, God declared. “I will repay”. You have prayer warriors looking after you. Stay strong in the Lord.

19. 2A III% says:

Best information anywhere. True definition of American Patriot, you and many here are.
    Long live our Constitutional Republic!

20. Observing says:

God bless, Sundance. Be careful with Russian Trust-style traps.

21. SnapperCheeks says:

God speed…God Bless…Thank you!!

22. TradeBait says:

Lord, please bless your humble servants. We seek only your will to be done and stand ready to do your will. Guide sundance and make clear his path.

23. HHH says:

How can I donate?

24. Joebkonobi says:

May God and the Truth be with you Sundance. Please be safe. As you have reminded us there are trillions at stake. If you need a bodyguard, I ain’t big but have a lot of big weapons and would consider it an honor.

25. hagarthorrible says:

Issue ‘the Call’…millions of us will show up on the barricades! God be with you Sundance; Justice must prevail…

26. NMGirl says:

You have friends in New Mexico, Sundance! We’re all in for whatever you need. May the Lord bless you and keep you as you fight this battle, and may the wisdom of Solomon, the courage of David, and the strategy if Joseph be yours in Jesus’ name!!

27. screwauger says:

Wow, just WOW. SD you’re the Best. I’m glued and ready to act. Donations coming and thank you for all you do and have done to help this great Nation.

28. Michael Fox says:

Remember, “To the victor go the spoils”

Sundance IS the victor, regardless of the outcome, simply by virtue of all the minds and lives he has so profoundly influenced and changed with his flint and spark of true liberty, thoughtful analysis and encouragement of individualism.

I wrote the following quite a while back in my profile and it seems appropriate right about now…

**************************************************

Treeper since 2015 and I’ve surmised that Sundance is a man. A brilliant, wise and compassionate man with courage even more massive than his conviction.

It’s an honor to be a recipient of my fellow treepers’ intellect, integrity and inspiration in what I consider to be one of the last bastions of hope and truth.

Not to mention virtually every thread is loaded with wit and humor. You are some of the smartest funniest most clever people I’ve ever “met.”

29. dufrst says:

God bless you! Give them hell Sundance!

Again, I appreciate Barr, but we don’t know Durham. We just don’t know what side he’s one. Remember Huber ???

So in all of this, the only person I trust to deliver is Sundance (and Sidney Powell). He’s been a hawk on this from the beginning and it’s only appropriate and just that he be the one to light the zippo and let it loose! He has not been given the proper credit and attribution he deserves. Frankly, Sundance should receive the Pulitzer Prize for what it’s worth.

I fear that if Durham does not produce before November that there is a better than even chance Trump does not prevail. That’s how important this is. These people must be exposed and held to account. Think of how Deep the Swamp is..General Flynn has yet to have his case dismissed despite the Court of Appeals ordering it to happen.

There is truly something very sinister and nefarious afoot and I fear we haven’t seen the worse of what the globalists have in store before November. Is Durham compromised? If he doesn’t produce something before September, I will believe that he is.

All the best Sundance in your efforts. If there are allies in the Senate you seek, I would recommend Josh Hawley as one. He’s a dynamo and one who has a legal eye and is quite eloquent. Sidney Powell would be a strong ally to expose everything, along with General Flynn but they are currently tied up with Judge Sullivan. If they could get their case dismissed before September, then I would enlist them in this. In the media, the only credible person I see, is Maria Bartiromo. Tucker Carlson may be willing to do an expose, but Maria is very open to a verbose and serious unveiling of the truth.

I am quite anxious to see how this all will play out. I just want the truth to be unveiled in such a unassailable way that Barr will demand Durham produce. That’s what needs to happen. No name should be too big to fail. Justice must be served to the highest levels if necessary, after all they were trying to take down President Trump and it doesn’t get higher than that!

30. JMP2 says:

Sundance,
    Words cannot express my gratitude, appreciation, anxiousness, anticipation, fear – really, the whole gamut of emotions right now. What I lack in words I will make up in prayers, which are never insufficient!
    Take care, take VERY great care…

31. Whitehouse Clown says:

May the Lord protect Sundance during all travel and activities.

32. jazzbogie says:

Qui tam?

33. jumpinjarhead says:

Fervent prayers for success in your efforts and safety for you and your loved ones. Do not worry about keeping us busy with new fodder for discussion.

34. Soldier/Cop/Grunt, Retired says:

Sundance, please do not forget the veterans. Many of us have already made our decision. Sweat and/or blood, we are ready! Soldier/Cop/Grunt, Retired

35. magamung says:

We have your back, just ask.

36. Drogers says:

Godspeed, Sundance.

37. He will cover you with his feathers,
    and under his wings you will find refuge;
    his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
    Psalm 91:4

38. no-nonsence-nancy says:

Sundance, I don’t say it enough but I have depended on your daily teachings and inspiration since 2015 at least, Thank you for furnishing us with virtually everything President Trump does and says. God speed in this endeavor and my prayers are with you. If there is anything I can do to help along the way please contact me.

39. pristach says:

Glenn Simpson, the man behind the curtain of Spygate in a pejorative sense, received a million dollars in PPP.

Whatever you are doing Sundance, I hope it hastens Mr Simpson’s professional demise, with extreme prejudice.

40. pristach says:

41. Dragonwarlord says:

Sundance, I’ve been reading this site for years… as it is the ONLY site that I trust and respect. And while I’ve never posted before, I felt that the time is right to do so! Thank you for all that you have done and continue to do, I’ve learned so much from your insights!! You are in my prayers! Godspeed!

42. WeThePeople2016 says:

Sundance: I am not sure what you are doing, but since you are doing it, it must be really good. We The People thank you.

“May the road rise up to meet you.

May the wind be always at your back.

May the sun shine warm upon your face;

the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,

may God hold you in the palm of His hand.”

43. SickOfItAll says:

Thoughts and Prayers for you, Sundance. I will especially pray others join you to assist. Thank-God for any reveal of truth. You are not writing puzzles telling people to enjoy a show that most likely won’t happen; you are helping to make the show be of real truth & justice.

44. Don McAro says:

Break on through to the other side……

45. MitchSteel says:

When will we know you have begun the 1st salvo?

46. bgood says:

Show’em your Mickey Sundance!

47. albertus magnus says:

God bless you, dear Sundance. Your presence and your work have been one of the greatest gifts to me over the last 5 years. How much God must love us to have provided us all with such rich blessings!

48. OKAY!
    “Failure is not an option” ~ Sundance
    On that note, I am ignoring the negative Neds, Nellies and Eyeores on this site.
    I’m going about my daily business of living life, saying prayers and moving forward.
    I am not speculating, because “Failure is not an option.”

49. freepetta says:

We are with you. God Bless and please let us know if you need anything. Stat.
    We have your back. 10-4

50. paulashley says:

Praying hard here in Western NC !