July 3rd – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1261

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Kayleigh McEnany Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

843 Responses to July 3rd – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1261

1. Zydeco says:

Celebrate July 4th like it’s your last. It very well could be, not for health reasons but for losing the country reasons.

• Maquis says:

Losing one’s country to Marxists is always bad for one’s health.

• petszmom says:

…and with aid from conservatives it will spell a quick death for all of us. I live in what I thought was a Warrior county in Texas. In the last three days I have had the following experiences: A guy told a friend and I at the gym he had himself tested ‘just because I felt I ought to’. This will be used to manipulate the data, of course, and keep us in shackles. I had another friend at the gym tell me that he has asthma and PTSD but was wearing a mask because he ‘didn’t want to cause a stink’. He was having trouble breathing. Our city orders have exemptions but no sense in fighting. And today I was told even though I can’t wear a mask because of a disability, how to make one I could wear. He was going to wear one because he felt sorry for employees having to wear one for eight hours. He felt it was a show of respect. This is what is called fighting for our country?

• dutzie60 says:

Well, I thought Texas was made of hardier stock from what I witnessed today. Went to drive thru pharmacy guy next to me in his car – mask and gloves! Driving home the number of people wearing masks while driving ALONE and walking out in the open air was mind boggling.

What the hell has possessed people? I don’t go out much, have no need to, but when I do I wait until I’m entering the establishment to put that damn thing in my face. I use one of those light weight paper things so I can breathe. And as I’m exiting the door, off it comes!

I think I’ll have to almost become a hermit cause if this keeps up very much longer I’ll be arrested for lying in the ground hollering “I Can’t Breathe”!

• petszmom says:

Lol. I believe it. I spotted a jogger moseying along about 6 weeks ago, by himself, wearing a mask, in our Tejas warmth. From what i have witnessed and heard we are done. I plan on liquidating my assets, take money over seas, register independent to hopefully be thrown on the cattle car last, and ride it out in The Woodlands, a red enclave north of Houston, when I move there when Trump is gone. Will live in apt they cant take. I might be able to squeeze out a few years…lol.

• dutzie60 says:

Good to know Woodlands is Red. I live in heart of Brazos county. I thought this place was a bastion of conservatism. It seems like there are too many transplants that brought their baggage with them.

• petszmom says:

Yep, Montgomery county. There is a portion in Harris county but will avoid it. I graduated from Texas A&M and remember strict conservatism. Sad to hear the rot settled in. We are also getting the leftover homeless from Austin settling here, too. Very upsetting.

• petszmom says:

Wish there was an edit button. Can’t type worth a darn on my phone and when I come and type on the ‘puter I see things I need to fix. UGH.

• WhiteBoard says:

Their lives are being threatened by GOV power.

this is what the election is about !!!

do we not see now, what TO MUCH GOV power leads to? they can threaten us and it doesnt matter if its logical.

our country was founded on limited gov- its time to return it there.

consitution frees americans from being treaded on – make that our only argument. all americans.

• JT says:

Try the mask of ZORRO.

• garavaglia1 says:

I haven’t even begun to fight yet. My hill to die on has not yet arrived..but I eagerly await its’ arrival.

• My hill is the mask mandate and so far I have not worn one.

• benifranlkin says:

Why don’t you take the opportunity to wear Trump 2020 and Keep America Great masks wherever you go inside and out. ( P.S. Avoid doing this at work.)

• 4sure says:

That is still wearing a mask.

• petszmom says:

There are those of us that won’t wear a mask no matter what. I guess I was lucky because I can’t wear one and am covered by ADA. ALL the executive orders state masks are required only when a 6 ft distance is not feasible. It has been a choice of many to INTERPRET orders as they see fit. So for people insisting on wearing one, you go right ahead. I will hold on to the last bit of liberty I have.

• JT says:

if required I would wear a Zorro mask, though I might need the steel that goes with it.

There was a guy at an Indiana grocery store with a Jason mask a month ago. No one said a thing to him.

• Abster says:

No…just don’t wear one, period. Preach to everyone and anyone why they should not be wearing a mask. If reluctant to go unmasked, purchase a bandana. Tie it around your neck as if you have good intentions. But you don’t!

• Amy2 says:

They are now required at our workplace. I haven’t told the customers, so I have gotten by without for a week! ‘Hope the boss doesn’t stop by….. I use one to get into stores, then pull it down once I’m in. The county has mandated them and now there is a $150.00 first citation, $250.00 second and $500.00 with a court appearance for the third. I have enough money put away just in case. Three hots and a cot.

• oldumb says:

Why don’t you decorate your chains….

• little flower-right there with you!
          The muzzle masks are the last straw for me. The only time I wear one however briefly, is if I really need to get into a store or someplace else to do business.
          Today I was out and about in the small NY tourist town where I have one of my shops. It was 90 degrees and almost everyone was wearing a stupid mask while walking around outside.
          I went over to see a friend who is also a shopkeeper. She was wearing a mask and a little embarrassed because I never wear one and I’m sure she doesn’t want me in her store. I asked her why the hell she was wearing the mask if she wasn’t sick, she said just in case I am sick I don’t want anyone to get it.
          She is obviously very stupid and very, very fearful thanks to the media.

• Charlotte Powell Brooks says:

I have not and will not wear a mask. “This ain’t no hill for a stepper.” Nothing more than a pebble in the road, as far as I’m concerned.
          I am hoping to get a citation so I can send it to abbott.

• trapper says:

No no no no. You better get your mind right.

This will be the greatest landslide in American history to re-elect Trump. Why do you think the globalist/left alliance is rolling out all the crazyass shit? Burning, looting, tearing down statues, tantrums, free zones, and eliminate the police? They’re flop sweat panic terrified that Trump will make public all their treachery and corruption before the election and finish them off, and they’re probably right. I fully expect he will. It’s so bad the only national dem willing to go up against Trump and the 100 million American citizens who will crawl through fire to vote for him is a guy who doesn’t remember what he had for breakfast.

It’s isn’t over. It’s barely just begun.

Trump Landslide 2020

• It is going to be hard for the “Marxist” to defeat 100 million American “marksmen” and women.

• sunnydaze says:

4th of July will be bigger and better than ever next year when the DemGlobalists are DONE.

Bank on it.

Looking forward to it already.

2. thehawkeyehoneypot says:

Did macron in france step down today? Sorry for the stupid question but you know, with the fake news these days.

3. gitmo4crooks says:

spot on…could not have said it better

4. gingergal says:

5. mandy says:

Andrew Torba, Gab founder, interviewed by Rick Wiles today on Tru News. Just started listening to it, podcast appears to be about a half hour long…

6. Landslide says:

Fun report: A friend’s sister had a trip planned for many months to Mt. Rushmore. How does one get so lucky?!! Anyway, she said it is the BEST! Patriotic people everywhere, lots & lots of Trump flags/gear, super-friendly atmosphere. Don Jr. is there and many others. Having a grand time!!

7. lolli says:

Here is a link to contact Gov Abbott and give him your feedback. 🇺🇸

8. Smokey Jo says:

A little good news going into this 4th of July weekend. Ground report from deplorable flyover country. Just returned home from a 2,000 mile motorcycle trip all over Wisconsin, touched the upper peninsula of Michigan. Stopped counting Trump flags and signs on day 2 (Monday) – was close to 100, over the course of the week not a Biden sign or flag to be seen. Greatest sight was on I39 in Madison (liberal bastion), two businesses, one a manufacturing plant the other a large office building, both flying huge Trump flags. Proudly sported the American flag on the bike, as well as Trump attire, was warmly greeted everywhere. Have a wonderful 4th Treepers!

• LafnH20 says:

‘Preciate that, Smokey Jo!!

Y’all keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up out there.

Trucking up from NorCal, thru Central Oregon, over the Gorge, and now beyond… Have seen more American Flags than could be counted. The smaller towns are really decked out and getting ready for their celebrations. Folks out an about enjoying a beautiful day.

Just passing thru different places have seen (4) Trump/Pence 2020 Flags, (1) Trump 2020 No More “BS” flag and 5 “pick-em up” trucks with 🇺🇸 Big Flags 🇺🇸. Stopped counting signs @ 30.

Haven’t seen “Hide nor Hair” of any “Biden”… Anything!

Enjoy Folks!!!

• sDee says:

Awesome!

• Dixie says:

Awesome! We really DO outnumber them!

9. Jenevive says:

Did i miss the ruling on POTUS taxes that was supposed to be ruled on by
    the supreme court.. Today I believe is the last day of rulings. I didn;t hear
    anything

• Mortimer says:

The SCOTUS agreed to hear the DOJ appeal. Decision not expected until after election.

• bessie2003 says:

They haven’t made a ruling on the POTUS taxes yet, the SCOTUS is expected to release more rulings on Monday morning, it may be among those, there are 8 decisions that have yet to be released, the taxes decision is one of them. On decision day scotusblog.com usually begins a live feed a touch before 10 a.m. on decision days.

10. President’s remarks tonight at 10 pm EST..Mount Rushmore. I wonder if anybody will be carrying m more than that…I’d like to see what is happening.

11. WeThePeople2016 says:

12. sunnydaze says:

ha!

13. citizen817 says:

14. Perot Conservative says:

Where’s John Ratcliffe’s document dump?

15. sunnydaze says:

So is this going to be an outside rally of sorts?

If so, thankyou Prez Trump for rescuing 4th of July from the crazies.

16. tuskyou says:

Protesters are blocking road to Mt Rushmore with white vans by jacking them up and blowing the tires. Check out RSBN.

17. NJF says:

These people are enraging & exhausting.

• barnabusduke says:

The same people had their chisels at the ready when Obozo was prez. (sic) I have a feeling that tomorrow, President Trump is going to (as Dirty Harry might say) ” Make OUR Day!!!” 🙂

• WhiteBoard says:

Tom elliot needs to gut himself in honor of the indians – otherwise he is just bumping his gums with meaningless pandering.

if we made indians part of this – they would all vote for PDJT.

• LafnH20 says:

Strange… 🤔

The locals have been more than happy to accept all that Tourism $$$$$…
      For ALL THESE YEARS…

Not a peep

• Mr. Morris says:

Democrats celebrate black slavers and traffickers by wearing Kente cloths. Kente cloths were worn by black West African tribal leaders who captured and sold fellow blacks to Arab traders.
      Moral of the story: black slavers and traffickers are to be celebrated by Democrats, but imperfect Americans who were not slave traders are trashed by the Democrats and the press. Of course this is redundant.

18. citizen817 says:

19. citizen817 says:

20. WeThePeople2016 says:

• IdahoDeplorable says:

The people who have tickets to get in and the press are not being allowed in right now. RSBN reporter says they were threatened by police that if they cross the white line they will be arrested.

21. JG3 says:

Can’t get sound for this. Also, having trouble with videos on this site and youtube. Last two weeks. Couple days ago, had no problem. But lasted only for that day. Have checked all that I know to check. Appreciate any help…thanks~

22. TJ says:

Live now! Marxist terrorists trying to crash rally.

White vans tires slashed out and left.

23. treehouseron says:

I went in a Lowes home improvement store today in Charlotte, NC. The dumbass governor (democrat) recently issued the decree that all of us peasants had to wear a mask indoors. I do not wear masks, so I walked right in, there was some guy at the door handing them out but i went in the other door. Anyways, there was a sign on the door saying it was mandated by the Govenor, and if you aren’t wearing a mask, an employee is required to ask you if you meet one of the exemptions, LOL

So I just waltz right in, the place is packed. Probably 300 people, I had a special order to pick up. I was the only person in the building not wearing a mask. Went to the desk, told them I was there to pick an order up, the young girl was sweet as could be, another woman went and got the items. I stood there for about 20 minutes waiting (they were very large items) and she finally showed up with them, she was also very nice.

One 30 year old or so gentleman came in just before I left who was also not wearing a mask. Bravo for him.

As I left, I noticed everybody that walked into the parking lot immediately took the mask off, likely because they were having problems breathing.

I was going to just tell them I had a medical condition, then if they asked me what medical condition (which is illegal) I was going to tell them rudest condition I could imagine. “Yes mam, I was born different than most men. It gives me issues with my oxygen supply.”

Everybody was super nice though and nobody asked me anything, nobody even gave me a weird look, likely because 90% of the people there wish they weren’t wearing a mask either.

• bessie2003 says:

I too went into a local business sans mask the other day; our governor also issued a mandatory no mask no service order, the clerk said there was no problem, they have several customers that can’t wear masks and they are not allowed to ask because of the HIPPA laws.

Had to go to that same business this morning, no mask, same experience yet while leaving another clerk came up to me, wearing one of those clear plastic visor things instead of a mask and said I should consider getting one of those in order to avoid a fine. I know there are no fines involved, having read the fine print of the Governor’s order, so simply smiled and thanked him for his suggestion and continued to leave.

All in all, a pleasant day, though I do know there are many stores, the big box ones, taking the Governor’s order as if it is law.

The interesting part will be in about two weeks as our Governor has called for a special session of the legislature. Ours only meets once every other year so if something unique happens they call for a special session. This is where to closely watch and see if the Governor plans to get his personal edicts written into law. Supposedly the special session is to discuss the budget shortfall, but we’ll see; first time both houses of the legislature are run by the same party as the Governor’s office, all Democrats. Nevada, gotta love it 🙂

• Ockham's Phaser says:

I have not worn a mask in any store yet. I figure if I ever get confronted I’d tell them I have a condition called ABS and can’t wear one. If they ask what that is, I’m going to say “Allergic to Bull-Sh!t

24. Bestlife says:

People are blocking access to the MT RUSHMORE entrance from the highway by parking vans and blowing out the tires so no one can pass through. Live on RSBC. Sheriff onsite but not dispersing the “protesters”.

25. sunnydaze says:

• maggiemoowho says:

The Sheriff is asking all Trumps people to leave from that area to protect them because they are probably going to clear those protestors out. But people aren’t listening and going to make the cops job harder.

• Jenevive says:

Why should they have to leave they have tickets to be at the event. NO
        get the protestors out of the way..MAKE THEM LEAVE..

• maggiemoowho says:

They are trying to get the protestors to leave, but they didn’t want to gas the Trump supporters. They are only trying to protect the people going to the fire works from being gassed. The cops only wanted them to sit in their cars until they got the protestors out of the way and the 3 vans blocking the road to the event.

26. Breaking news from Babalonwanttobee
    US Parks Authority using Trumps visit to map out a new figure of Trump on Mount Rushmore using liedar technology. An undisclosed source said it is a good time since Trump is already here, and that a live model is better than pixels for liedar./fake news

27. Hans says:

Really not much of an issue… the group looks relatively small

Comercial wreckers the kind that mover tractor trailers will move them off the highway in seconds.. I’m sure there are some in town..

The Nat Guard can just bring up a bus …..load all the demonstrators on and take them to federal detention centers..

I’m sure they are going to open the highway.. sooner rather then later.

28. citizen817 says:

29. sunnydaze says:

Looks like LEO are clearing the area (road to Mt. Rushmore) now.

They better sort it out quick and get rid of the rioters , allow supporters to stay.

Why the h*ll did they let it get to the point of busting the tires on the trucks/blocking the road?

30. TheWanderingStar says:

Where are the MRAP’s? This is exactly what they were intended for and why they were sold to local LE. Get one in there and clear that crap out of there!

31. Kay123 says:

President Trump…..
    While enjoying the July 4th activities….. Please ask those
    Native Americans why they whine about the Mt.Rushmore
    Monument. Do they not realize “how much money that
    rock pile”….has attracted to their reservations ??
    Oh yeah…White man money. Blks, Brns, Yel…. not sure…
    they would even bother.

The millions of vacations planned a round the Monument
    theme??? Indian jewelry, hand made souvenirs sold there.
    All their casinos are worthless without “Family”
    entertainment & activities.
    A “pile of ROCKS” IS NOT that spectacular !

So…. If the Natives still whine….. LET THEM HAVE IT…
    BUT… make them payback every red CENT of the
    profits they made by having their Mountain destroyed
    with images of our presidents (those who are still
    making money for them)

Honest to gawd…..some people will
    kick and cry, pound sand and scream bloody
    murder……all the way to the bank with same “profits..”

Unbelievable. They would still be sitting on the
    ground…. in teepees,,,, smoking the peyote pipe…
    and sniffing hair spray…till they are out of their minds!!

No….I don’t think that comes from Native Americans.
    The ones I know love and respect their land and friendlies.

Mal contented bigots….are speaking for the Natives
    bc most Natives I know….as a whole …are gentle people.

Bad actors are everywhere anymore.

32. TJ says:

RSBN Mt. Rushomore coverage page.

200 +/- protestors. Vans pulled up, slashed their own tires, blocking entrance.

33. Lawton says:

Sounds like they weren’t prepared for these protesters like they should have been. No excuse not to expect that.

• sunnydaze says:

IKR?

They ougtta know by now that these freaks get shipped in from all over the country. This is stupid.

• LafnH20 says:

Since they seem to be “Not Expecting” stuff… there is a “Pull over Spot” on ‘244’ (SSW of the monument) from which you can see George Washington’s right profile. Last time I was there one could easily walk “Much Closer” to the monument than anyone assembling (Officially) in front.
      Great COVER TOO!!!!!!

Maybe some “SS Folks” should go have a look SEE!!

Knomsayin

• LafnH20 says:

Take some K-9’s!!!!

34. Hezzy says:

If you can please put on RSBN and watch live @ Mt. Rushmore. The national guard or riot police are staging to break the protest. Also, the interviews are great!

35. ms Idaho says:

They didn’t expect this – really?

36. sunnydaze says:

They’re arresting people now, tying arms behind back and marching ’em off.

Frankly, I’d be fine w/ just throwing these f*ckers over the side of the Mt. and just be done w/ it. So sick of this crap.

Did anybody see if there was any LEO around when they slashed tires? Were they not there yet, or did they stand by and watch?

37. gabytango says:

I am praying for Godly wisdom and discernment on the part of all LEO, Military, etc., in diffusing these protesters! I’m also hoping to see some tractors come rolling in to push aside all these vans blocking the road!

38. sunnyflower5 says:

39. Winston says:

40. A2 says:

🌊💦
    China announces ‘No. 1 Flood’ for Three Gorges Dam headwaters
    50,000 cubic meters per second of flood waters rushing into Three Gorges Dam, matching 1998 levels

This is footage from the SCMP.

41. Rex says:

The Barrycades have returned..

42. sunnyflower5 says:

43. Best life says:

The NG or Sheriffs have not moved in to disperse. I guess they plan to run out the clock all the way up to the event.

44. islandpalmtrees says:

Just can’t watch anymore!

Nadler is apparently having trouble with his Beanie.

EXCLUSIVE: We Know the Democrat and Deep State Reactions to the China Coronavirus Are a Sham Because the Garbage Data is Hidden and Because Joe Biden is Failing
    July 3, 2020, by Joe Hoft

45. sunnyflower5 says:

46. CTH Fan says:

The protesters are now roaming around the trees looking for a way to around to surround the police. I hope the NG and police have that possibility covered

47. sunnydaze says:

Tow tricks coming in to remove the vans that were disabled as LEO stood by and watched the kiddies have their fun.