If we think they’ve thrown the kitchen sink at us, just wait.  The Trump campaign has announced the restart of Keep America Great rallies to begin in Tulsa Oklahoma on June 19th. [Tickets Here]  And with that announcement we can immediately predict the apparatus of the resistance forces will once again start pushing the COVID-19 narrative.

My response, SCREW ‘EM.

I refuse to live on my knees.

“Rally to the standard” is a call to arms when a situation is critical, there is no time for lengthy debate, and optimal solutions are needed.  The COVID-19 virus was weaponized for political purposes against us and our economy. Nothing they attempt now to try and retake that position should be taken seriously.

Decades of living with one foot in a flip-flop and the other in a wingtip lends itself to a rather odd set of life-skills and friendships; and we’re at the point where we each of us needs to ignore the nonsense and go about living our best life.  We’re worth it.

President Trump is subjecting himself to ridiculous attacks by an insufferable corporate media press corps.  The result of all these attacks has been to expose a resistance ideology that rots our nation; and now we can rally again behind him.

CTH is often criticized for being too accurate outlining the schemes, and not putting enough emphasis on what actions can be done -by ordinary Americans- to counteract the duplicity and corruption amid DC politicians. Well, last year we outlined exactly what YOU can do when we wrote “STAND“.

It is the responsibility of each of us to stand, defiantly if needed, and support a President who is waging a battle against multiple adversaries on our behalf. “Stand” means be visible. “Stand” means let your voice be heard. “Stand” means telling your republican representatives what your expectations are. They represent us; WE are the people.

Why is this important?

Well, we cannot, we must not, count on Republican politicians to do the right thing.  If there is one lesson we have all learned through the years it is that our representatives will only do the right thing if We The People demand it… loudly.

As we bear witness, anyone trying to convince us this entire assembly of our union is headed in the right direction, well, they might want to revisit their proximity to the 2020 election ballpark. Because they’re not just out of the city – they’re also out of the same state the election ballpark is located in….. Then again, the media know that.

David Mamet had a famous saying, essentially: …‘in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things’… By pretending ‘not to know’ there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.

This hate-filled Democrat ideology relies on our willingness to accept their lies, falsehoods, and scripted presentations; and then demand we grant benefit amid their seeds of doubt.

The intelligence apparatus of our nation was weaponized against our candidate by those who controlled the levers of government. Now, with sanctimonious declarations they dismiss accountability.

Deliberate intent and prudence ensures we avoid failure. The course is thoughtful vigilance; it is a strategy devoid of emotion. The media can call us anything they want, it really doesn’t matter…. we’re far beyond the place where labels matter.

We’ve watched the ridiculing of cops, the riots, and the lack of support for laws, or their enforcement. We’ve been absorbing all that. We’ve been exposed to violence upon us by paid operatives of the organized DNC machine. We know; the media trying to hide it doesn’t change our level of information.

Cold Anger is not hatred, it is far more purposeful.

Foolishness and betrayal of our nation have served to reveal dangers within our present condition. Misplaced corrective action, regardless of intent, is neither safe nor wise. We know exactly who Donald Trump is, and we also know what he is not.

He is exactly what we need at this moment.

He is a necessary, defiant and glorious fighter.

He is our weapon.

Cold Anger is not driven to act in spite of itself; it drives a reckoning.

The awakened American middle-class insurgency, led by Donald Trump, is an existential threat to the professional political class and every entity who lives in/around the professional political class. Their entire political apparatus is threatened by our insurgency. The political industry, all of corrupt governance, is threatened by our support through Donald Trump.

Decision time.

You know why the entire apparatus is united against President Trump. You know why the corrupt Wall Street financial apparatus is united against President Trump. You know why every institutional department, every lobbyist, every K-Street dweller, every career legislative member, staffer, and the various downstream economic benefactors, including the corporate media, all of it – all the above, are united against Donald Trump.

Donald Trump is an existential threat to the existence of a corrupt DC system we have exposed to his disinfecting sunlight. Donald Trump is the existential threat to every entity who benefits from that corrupt and vile system.

This man has faced opposition that would overwhelm any other President. Our chosen President is constantly attacked by those holding a corrupt, conniving and Godless leftist ideology. It is our job now to stand with him, firm on his behalf.

To respond we must engage as an insurgency. We must modify our disposition to think like an insurgent. Insurgencies have nothing to lose. If insurgents are not victorious the system, which controls the dynamic, wins. However, if insurgents do nothing, the same system, which controls the dynamic, also wins.

Do nothing and we lose. Go to the mattresses, and we might win. The choice is ours.

Right now, through November 2020, every day is Saint Crispins day.

If we are mark’d to die, we are enow
To do our country loss; and if to live,
The fewer men, the greater share of honour.
God’s will! I pray thee, wish not one man more.
By Jove, I am not covetous for gold,
Nor care I who doth feed upon my cost;
It yearns me not if men my garments wear;
Such outward things dwell not in my desires.
But if it be a sin to covet honour,
I am the most offending soul alive.
No, faith, my coz, wish not a man from England.
God’s peace! I would not lose so great an honour
As one man more methinks would share from me
For the best hope I have. O, do not wish one more!
Rather proclaim it, Westmoreland, through my host,
That he which hath no stomach to this fight,
Let him depart; his passport shall be made,
And crowns for convoy put into his purse;
We would not die in that man’s company
That fears his fellowship to die with us.
This day is call’d the feast of Crispian.
He that outlives this day, and comes safe home,
Will stand a tip-toe when this day is nam’d,
And rouse him at the name of Crispian.
He that shall live this day, and see old age,
Will yearly on the vigil feast his neighbours,
And say ‘To-morrow is Saint Crispian.’
Then will he strip his sleeve and show his scars,
And say ‘These wounds I had on Crispian’s day.’
Old men forget; yet all shall be forgot,
But he’ll remember, with advantages,
What feats he did that day. Then shall our names,
Familiar in his mouth as household words-
Harry the King, Bedford and Exeter,
Warwick and Talbot, Salisbury and Gloucester-
Be in their flowing cups freshly rememb’red.
This story shall the good man teach his son;
And Crispin Crispian shall ne’er go by,
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remembered-
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne’er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition;
And gentlemen in England now-a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs’d they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s day.

Throw aside the sense of discomfort and bear witness to the evil we oppose. Do not turn your eyes from the hatred focused in our direction. Stand firm amid the solace of our number and resolve to the task at hand.

Those who oppose our efforts are merely vile parasites quivering as they stare into the Cold Anger furnace of righteousness.

Who fuels that furnace?

…..US !

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Decepticons, Deep State, Donald Trump, Economy, Election 2020, media bias, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Uncategorized and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

190 Responses to It’s Official – President Trump Kicks Off Campaign Restart in Tulsa Oklahoma June 19th…

1. Trump2020 says:

I just heard from a family member the Republican National Convention was coming to Jacksonville in August🇺🇸🇺🇸

2. teaforall says:

Sundance
    Thank You from the bottom of my HEART. We needed this post.
    I have never been to a Trump Rally BUT I have watched every single rally, sitting on my branch here at the Treehouse. I am ready for a Trump Rally, more then ever
    This will be Epic
    I will always STAND BY MY PRESIDENT
    TEA

• Norma Jean says:

You bet…love this post too Sundance, Rally the comrades and take up your verbal arms, This is one of our greatest wars, we have to win if we love America. Sundance, like everyone else who comes to the Treehouse to learn the insightful truth.. we thank you and love all of your efforts. There is a special place in Heaven for you one day. I for one will be thrilled to meet you.

3. billshiloh says:

Give em Hell Mr President all patriotic Americans are with you 100%!
    When election day comes a Trump Sunami
    will prove it.

• Black Irish Rose says:

You’re right, Bill. And I just became a poll worker in my state for election day: I will do all in my power to be sure a fair election happens in my corner of the world on Nov. 3rd.

4. HonorDefendBuckeye says:

“The issue is now clear. It is between the light and darkness and everyone must choose his side”
    — G. K. Chesterton last words

5. teaforall says:

June 14th is President Trumps Birthday. Lets all make a donation to His campaign and send a message of support

6. Smokey Jo says:

Sundance, thank you so much for your wise and inspiring words. It must have been divine intervention that led me to the Treehouse, am thankful every day.

Just finished reading Conservative Insurgency again this morning, hadn’t read it since it was published in 2014 and was seeking some optimism. When it seems that every evil force is allied against us I particularly loves these phrases from his afterword:

“We built this country. We fought for it. It’s ours, and we’re taking it back.”

“You win because you believe in your cause. We fight for principles. We believe in America and the promise of freedom and liberty embodied in the Constitution.”

“We cannot lose—you should not merely have hope but the serene assurance that it is only a matter of time before America is once again that shining city on the hill and no longer a squalid slum in the swamp.”

“And, hopefully, you will be inspired to join the fight. How will you contribute? I don’t know. You know your capabilities, your resources, and your priorities better than anyone. You decide how you can best contribute. You don’t need me to tell you what to do. You’re an American. You’re an adult. Think about how best you can help, and you’ll know what to do. Then go do it. And someday…we will look around us at a restored America, and feel the pride of knowing that when our country’s most sacred values and principles were under merciless attack, we fought to take America back.”

God bless, and let’s go kick some liberal a$$! MAGA!!

• Smokey Joe- thanks for a brilliant post and I couldn’t agree more when it comes to our magnificent Sundance. Not only was it Divine Intervention that sent me to the Tree House a few short years ago, but I also believe it was Divine Intervention that gave us our President Trump in the first place. As Sundance rightly points out, he is probably the only man on the planet who could have withstood the full out, no holds barred attacks he has been subjected to 24/7/365..
      I think that there is no more loyal group of Trump supporters than those of us who reside and check in at the Tree House. Sundance has been our inspiration and proof on a daily basis that the Pen is mightier than the Sword.

• jello333 says:

I’ve never in my life seen stronger supporters of a president, or any politician for that matter. And I think I know why. It’s because no president (and hardly ANY pol for that matter) has ever been ATTACKED on a constant basis, DISHONESTLY attacked, as Trump has been. And his supporters have been attacked, verbally and physically, as badly as he has. So while our enemies may have thought this would weaken us, scare us away from Trump… it’s done just the opposite. This is NOT just about defending “our guy” Trump. This is about defending OURSELVES, quite literally defending OURSELVES.

• jello333- I have been politically active for most of my adult life, mostly local. All this nastiness has filtered down to the town level and in Commie NY, we are one step away from the insanity of Seattle.
          Even hyper local events and elections are all about our President Trump.
          If you’re against the school budget, you must be a Trump supporter.
          If you want the local park to re-open- Trump supporter.
          If you refuse to wear a mask- Trump supporter.
          I’m sure you know what I’m talking about.
          And with that support can come consequences. I am considering taking out my FB and social media accounts because I don’t want people to know where I live for obvious reasons.
          Please know that regardless of what my local, mini Antifa wannabes do, I and many of my neighbors will never waver in our support for our great President.
          We have our guns and our Bibles and are prepared for what may come our way.
          It’s good to know that there are MILLIONS of our fellow patriots out there who feel the same way and who will act accordingly.

• PittyPatty says:

Seneca, I implore you and others to close (not just deactivate but close) your social media accounts. There are some positive things that come from participating but the negatives outweigh them by far. They are a source of censorship, hatred, and evil, and are obviously not supportive of our President and his “deplorables” a label I wear proudly. The only way they will stop tearing the country apart is if we stop participating. I had a Facebook account for a short while but closed it early in 2017 when I was bombarded with negative and hateful comments about President Trump.
            I am extremely grateful to have found CTH and this group of patriots.

• Pitty Patty- I totally agree with you. The only reason I continue to have a FB account is because there is no place left to advertise locally if you are involved in politics.
              No more print newspapers, no more Pennysavers, etc. If you run for local office you almost don’t have a choice.
              I do not use the account for personal! FB is a cesspool just like the other social media.
              If you have any suggestions as to where to advertise locally I would love to hear them.
              Currently we use FB, postcards and even hanging plastic bags with our literature inside.

• romy911 says:

Great, inspiring post, Smokey Joe.
      Thank you Sundance!

7. Lady Sid says:

I was hoping for Nashville, as it’s close to my home. I did hear that there was a petition going around there last week supposedly with “thousands” of signatures to deny the RNC this event. The Music City has suffered greatly under the COVID-19 closures. Its main “industry” is entertainment in various forms, centered around the city. The new Convention Center is huge and could have handled RNC just fine, but the Democrat Mayor, who told people to show up for the George Floyd protests ten days ago, where rioters’ damage ensued and now the virus spiked again, has decided to put the kibosh on it. The Governor, and both houses of the legislature (state capital IS Nashville), are Republican so it would have been a fine fit. Oh well. Let’s hear it for the gang that couldn’t shoot straight: Republicans.

• Fools Gold says:

Problem is Nashville is run by the cooper brothers. For those who don’t know the Nashville mayor is John cooper who is a democrap. His brother Jim cooper the coupsters is a US house representative in Washington and is also a democrap. Both are in lockstep with the Piglosi/globalist freaks. Both are Harvard graduates and Both are two stinking rotten terds who pander to blacks but keep them in slavery.
      Correct me if I’m wrong Lady Sid.

8. Darrell Michael Richardson says:

9. jello333 says:

Our enemies hate us, REALLY hate us, for not giving up, and continuing to support Trump, restarting the rallies without apology, and fighting back. They hate us for that, and I have a feeling they’re not gonna stop with their past/current tactics. They’ll be ratcheting everything up several notches. Not sure what to expect, but don’t be surprised if a nuke is in our future. They’ll do it from orbit of course… it’s the only way to be sure they get all of us.

• John Bosley says:

EMP.
      Take out the electrical grid and send us back several hundred years.
      A false flag attack THEY will blame on radical white supremacists.
      They don’t care if this country burns.

10. Can’t wait. It was like living in a dry county. 🍻

I will have to get tickets for FL, TX, AZ at least.

11. dogsmaw says:

12. USA Citizen says:

The States that are run by Democrats are losing control of their state, because Terrorists are taking over. Did you notice, only the states that have “Democrat” Governors and Mayors are the states where Anarchy is happening? There is a reason for this. It’s all Politics. This is how the Democrats plan to take out President Trump. Where there is Republican Governors and Mayors, there is NO Anarchy happening. It’s peaceful. It’s so obvious that the Democrat States are letting this happen to destroy President Trump. Wake up America, don’t vote for any Democrat or our whole country will be taken over and destroyed. Vote for President Trump to stop this destruction!!

13. T2020 says:

Thanks be to God!😇🙏😁👍🏻

14. gigi says:

Amen, Sundance! Screw ’em ALL.
    And may El Shaddai bless us and be with U.S. –we the people.

15. Theckman says:

They don’t want these rallies I’ve watched them all as well.
    There’s nothing that can compete with President Trump live!!
    It’s obvious the left is trying to shut these down given Covid has reared it’s ugly head now that the rioters are taking a break for the most part.
    Once President Trump and Barr declared ANTIFA a terrorist group and some of these thugs have started to get arrested I think it’s more difficult to rustle up warn violent bodies “for the cause”.
    I am sure they will have to up the hazard pay.
    This is obviously a war with the left having the support and complete control of all professional sports, MSM, Hollywood and a large majority of the wealthy
    Hillary said anyone with a beating heart and brain that’s still supporting Trump is a lost cause. This woman lost almost four years ago and has gotten more pathetic and crude ever since.
    My statement back to her is “your behavior since losing to Trump confirms why I never trusted you and never supported you in any way. Hillary I have never witnessed a poorer loser in politics in my life.”
    PS: shout out to all Pro team owners; but, especially Mark Cuban who obviously is beholden to China.
    Cuban is so fake rambling about BLM, I wonder how much China’s interest and investment in the NBA is and is planned.
    Cuban and all you owners why don’t you all go play your full seasons in China, it’s time we all find better things to do with our time then watch a bunch of over paid, rude, anti American pro sport players do their job. You all had a great thing going for yourself but I pray the fat lady sings and the glorification of all pro sports will die!!
    Same with actors and actresses. Come on the new movement we go cold turkey on pro sports and stop supporting Hollywood

• jello333 says:

I used to love the NBA (Celtics), and the NFL (Cowboys) too. But I ran away from both of them in the 90s, with only rare glimpses into current events/players since then. Obviously both leagues have gotten progressively worse over the years, so I’m glad I got out when I did. The one exception was baseball.

I had followed it closely since 1969 (Cards fan), but nearly stopped in the mid-90s when the strike happened. But slowly got back into it a few years later when the McGwire/Sosa HR race happened… didn’t hurt that Mark was on the Cards, even though yeah of course PEDs and all that. 🙂 And then a couple years after that, Albert Pujols joined the team and thanks to that and a few other guys (particularly Jimmy Edmonds) I got seriously back into the game. That continued right up to the end of 2011, when… well, I won’t get into how I felt when he left, but suffice to say I was one of a small % of Cards fans who blamed the team far more than the player. Anyway….

… so since then I’ve continued to follow Albert, and I’ve forgiven the Cards even though I’m no longer a hardcore fan. I’ve been watching as Pujols moved slowly up the lifetime stats list in various categories. I actually started a spreadsheet a few years ago where I was trying to calculate exactly where he’d wind up, even taking into account his increasing age, declining numbers, etc. So I was pretty confident that by the time he retired (likely after the 2021 season) he was gonna be top 5 all-time in about 5 different categories. But that was before this disgusting, overblown shutdown. Now, all bets are off. 😦 I may very well also abandon baseball within a couple years, especially if they even hint at the SJW garbage.

Yes, I realize how petty and relatively unimportant this is in the grand scheme of things, but still… I had to get it off my chest.

16. Zydeco says:

The restart of the Trump rallies will be interesting and encouraging after the amazing timing of the covid and Floyd events and setbacks to MAGA. Of course the covid dempanic willl loudly resurface and there will also be the threat of a violent protest to the rally.

17. littlequilterkitty says:

Awesome, awesome, awesome! I don’t think I’ve ever loved a President more than DJT in my teeny, tiny life!

18. wolfrom1 says:

Thanks for the wonderful post. This is something we all believe in, but it is not enough to celebrate this with us of like minds. We must face the wrath of friends and family, by spreading the word in a polite but firm manner. If we are afraid to take this stand and speak out, we will lose the battle.

19. Told the family I’m going to a rally in VA and plan on going to inauguration in January. Let’s be a part of an uprising at the ballot box the likes of which this world has never seen.

20. JMP2 says:

Speaking of Cold Anger: Sundance and the Treehouse were specifically mentioned in an opinion piece in the American Thinker on June 7th, author is Peter Skurkiss.

The word is spreading…

21. annilinn says:

Well said. Thank you. I will absolutely share this.

22. Gunner says:

On Nov. 3, 2020, President Donald J. Trump will be reelected in the greatest landslide victory since 1984. That is my belief (and my prayer).

The matter at hand is whether the conglomeration of idiots in this nation, e.g. progressives, socialists, liberals, democrats, etc., will leave a country standing for him to lead.

And that, my friends, is where we come in. Be prepared…I know I am.

23. mugdiller says:

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls about like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. But resist him, stand firm in your faith… 1 Peter 5:8,9

24. davidsstones says:

Saint Crispins day; “King Henry V”, William Shakespeare. Brilliant. Own the written play (it comes as an individual play in a small paperback) better yet; own the DVD before it’s no longer published. Be inspired; watch the video with your family. True history. A demonstration of the New Testament. The King of England adopts the clothing of his dedicated farmers and peasants, unrecognizable as their King, he quietly moves among them on the eve of war, listening to hearts. Watch it again. And again.

25. minnesotamike55 says:

I live in MN and have no republican representatives. Both state reps are lefties, my congressional rep is total waste Dean Phillips, well, you know our dear leader governor Walz, and both senators democrat. Even my city council is either democrat or leans that way. We do have an excellent candidate running against Phillips, Kendall Qualls, who has an ideal background but not much name recognition yet.

So, I will be volunteering for my congressional candidate and writing letters to city of Minneapolis urging immediate disbanding of police department. This issue is a big loser for d-rats so if you can get them to continue their radical agenda, only the radicals will vote for them and old school dems likely will stay home disgusted. I figure the stupid dems won’t know if they’re being trolled or if our letters are serious. There will be confusion and catering to the radicals because they are the loudest.

26. bullnuke says:

Of course all the talking heads (even Fox News) says it is a mistake for PDJT to hold a rally on the 19th (Emancipation Day). I think it would a great opportunity to discuss Lincoln’s Emancipation Proclamation and remind people it was the democrats who started the civil war over wanting to keep slaves.

27. jleonard14 says:

The campaign needs to give everyone entering one of the Trump 2020 masks as they enter the building. Everybody wear one to shut the media up. I think it would make a beautiful statement.