Spontaneous ‘splody heads erupted around the media press pool today as President Trump remarked he has been taking hydrozychloroquine as a preventative measure against COVID-19.  “You’d be surprised at how many people are taking it, especially the front-line workers before you catch it. The front-line workers — many, many are taking it. I happen to be taking it. I happen to be taking it — Hydroxychloroquine,” Trump said.

The jaw-agape media immediately reacted: “hydroxychloroquine?” “when?” “now?”

President Trump replied: “right now, yeah. A couple of weeks ago, I started taking it. I’ve heard a lot of good stories. And if it is not good, I will tell you right. I’m not going to get hurt by it. It has been around for 40 years for malaria, for lupus, for other things. I take it,” he said.  WATCH:

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, CDC, Coronavirus, Donald Trump, Economy, Election 2020, Infectious Disease, media bias, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

570 Responses to President Trump Informs Media He is Taking Hydroxychloroquine and Zinc As Preventative Measure…

1. Mary Ann says:

Its all about the money..The drug they prefer..
    Cost to manufacture 9.32, cost for 10 day treatment 4,500..
    It’s sad really.. I think PDJT say’ s that a lot 🙂

2. konradwp1 says:

President Trump is so good at this!

All he needs to do now is wait a few days until the media’s shrieking rage-storm reaches its peak … then demand independent blood tests of all his media and Democrat attackers.

You see, the thing about HCQ, is it stays detectable in blood for over 40 days.

Of course all those who are now attacking him over it are using it themselves. He’s given them enough rope, and blinded by TDS, they’ve put the noose around their own necks. With one tweet about blood tests he can kick the stool out from under every one of them!

3. Retired IG says:

Heads are exploding indeed. The President of our great country by announcing his preventative measures has just accomplished a GREAT SERVICE to HUMANITY.
    I look back on Dr. Fauci’s papers.
    He once toasted what President Trump is doing as an effective measure to cure so many diseases. Granted, Fauci’s papers were written as an academic. Not a Medical Doctor in any way shape or form. Not sure if Fauci’s “opinions” were ever peer reviewed by the scientific community.
    President Trump is a MASTER of exposing CROOKS AND LIARS. I do not know how he has ever kept his temper re Fauci and Brix’s speaking in tongues. Treating humans as if they are idiots will not go well down for them in history;
    In m mind, Pres. Trump is “feeding of two birds with one scone,” And that is exposing Fauci and Brix as CROOK and LIARS. And as far as I can see by their past political actions, both have been so willingly taken a knee to “Queen Hilary.”
    I need to learn how to play chess.. Waiting for their next move. All of them who have been working to remove a duly elected President have LOST the game so far. Stupid is as STUPID does.

• Raymond Capwell says:

You have to be careful what you say about chloraquine as I just got banned by gateway pundit.
      I never said anything inflammatory.

• Disqus moderators (TGP and Breitbart) are much more of a SJW/Snowflake caliber. Once one of them decides that they dislike you then they will hunt you down and block you for life. On both of those sites I said nothing wrong, profane, or threatening. It was along the lines of how much the national debt has grown. Just a fact. I got blocked immediately. So I did a test and just repeated the same words as another poster who made it through and posted right beneath them. I got blocked again. That’s when I left and closed my disqus account.

• I have over 20k comments on Breitbart and they became so bad about censoring that I won’t go there anymore, I don’t want them to make a penny from my clicks .. they also post a lot of clickbait stories .. I see their headlines on GAB, and I comment on GAB but I won’t even click through to a story on Breitbart .. they are weak, at best .. so don’t feel alone..

4. nimrodman says:

One thing to be on the lookout for in the media smear of hydroxychloroquine is the word “anecdotal”

I’ve read that in medical usage, “anecdotal” equals “what doctors in the field are reporting back – what they’re prescribing, what’s working and what’s not”

It’s NOT what it means in general usage

It’s NOT “some guy told my friend Louie, and Louie told me”

So it’s what doctors are reporting back
    As opposed to designed, clinical trials like double-blind placebo studies

And as for clinical trials, they’re monkey-wrenching many of them

By giving HCQ too late in the progression of the disease (there are reports that it’s most effective early on, before symptoms get too severe)

Even so, there are reports of people in the “bad flu” stage – before intubation – thinking they’re going to die, then getting HCQ-zinc and being on their feet the next day and discharged 2 days later

[aside – great way to minimize the apparent efficacy of HCQ in trials – give it to advanced patients who are well on their way to being goners – “xx percent of patients treated with HCQ DIED, yada yada”]

Same for trials that do not include zinc with HCQ. Zinc is the real protector (from what I’ve read), HCQ is simply a “zinc ionophore” that helps get the zinc into cells, where it inhibits virus penetration somehow.

So I see a coordinated campaign to talk down HCQ and to monkey-wrench trials so as to produce a picture of HCQ failing in trials

Pretty frikkin’ dastardly

“There’s treachery afoot…”

5. howardrichman says:

The evidence for HCQ plus zinc is no longer anecdotal. A retrospective study at NYU just found that it reduces deaths and speeds recoveries. The NYU team began its study of hospitalized patients without zinc, but midway through, they read the research which holds that the HCQ-zinc combination can be more effective, so they added zinc sulfate supplements to their HCQ-azithromycin treatment. Here’s a link. You can download the whole study as a pdf from there:

When they compared the results when HCQ was given with zinc to results when it was given without zinc, those who were given HCQ with zinc had much lower death rates and faster recoveries than those who were given HCQ without zinc, but only if the HCQ-zinc treatment were given before the patients became so severely sick that they required intensive care.

Dr. Seheult has a great video about this on May 15. It was taken down by YouTube, but it can still be watched on the his medcram.com website. I had to sign in (free membership) to view it:

• Tornarosa says:

Thanks HowardR for being in the forefront and the great article you posted recently in American Thinker on this topic also. This is Exactly the kind of inormation people need to respond to the lies and disinformation by malicious fools and puppets like Cavuto, CNN, MSNBC, who are peddling false narratives to the gullable that can destroy their lives.

6. scrap1ron says:

It would be very interesting to find out how many of the HCQ naysayers are taking this drug themselves on the sly. Nancy probably uses it like sprinkles on her gourmet ice cream.

7. Raymond Capwell says:

Love the med cram guy.

8. Carter Burger says:

say what you will about the man, he knows how to play them. He has their number. and they are too myopic to see what he’s doing to them.

9. Pam says:

So probably 6 weeks ago I took the time to watch a video about how hydroxychloroquine assists zinc in getting inside cells where it can be most effective in preventing viral replication. Imagine that.

I’m no doctor, but I’m not stupid. At the first sign of a cold I begin taking zinc and my cold lasts a significantly less amount of time. In fact, the first time I tried it I stopped the zinc when I felt better and my symptoms came back with a vengeance. So based on my personal experience I did my own research about hydroxychloroquine and zinc. It took about 20 minutes.

I guess in order to not find stuff on the Internet you need a journalism degree, instead of some useless advanced degree like me.

• cantcforest says:

You might want to see if your pharmacy has ‘Zicam’. It was sold over the counter for treatment of cold symptoms. I have a dispenser in my medicine cabinet but I need to check to see how old it is. Don’t know if it has an expiration date. I thought it helped.

10. Physician Poll: Treating COVID-19 Patients with Antimalarial Drugs
    65 Percent of Physicians in New Survey Would Give Anti-Malaria Drugs to Their Own Family to Treat COVID-19

ATLANTA, April 8, 2020 — Sixty-five percent of physicians across the United States said they would prescribe the anti-malaria drugs chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine to treat or prevent COVID-19 in a family member, according to a new survey released today by Jackson & Coker, one of the country’s largest physician staffing firms.

Only 11 percent said they would not use the drug at all.

Meanwhile, 30 percent of the surveyed doctors said they would prescribe the medications to a family member prior to the onset of symptoms if they had been exposed to the novel coronavirus, a highly contagious virus that causes a pneumonia-like infection of the lungs.

“Working in healthcare, we’ve learned the best way to get a candid perspective on treatment options from a physician is to ask: ‘Would you give this to your family?'” said Tim Fischer, President of Jackson & Coker. “Families across the U.S. – and the world really – want to know what they can do to protect and save their loved ones.”

11. toonybrain says:

Spectacular delivery, flawless timing!

It was tantamount to loudly flatulating at a pretentious, finger-food gallery opening…

Loved it! Belly laugh.

12. Even before this virus emerged, the CDC was saying that hydroxychloroquine was largely safe. See https://www.cdc.gov/malaria/resources/pdf/fsp/drugs/hydroxychloroquine.pdf

13. Rick says:

President Trump does well to take zinc, as zinc deficiency is found in the elderly according to a report by the NIH. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4321209/

Zinc is critical to our immune system. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9701160

In an ironic twist of fate, symptoms of zinc deficiency are losing the sense of taste and smell. This symptom is widely reported from ER’s of COVID-19 severely ill patients.

Zinc deficiency primes the lung for ventillator induced injury https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5453708/

BTW, last I checked, 80% of COVID-19 patients going on ventillators are dying.

The cytokine storms afflicting COVID hospitalizations are known to be prevented by adequate intake of Vitamin D through the sun or through the D3 supplement. https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.04.08.20058578v1.full.pdf
    Vitamin D inhibits the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines. https://www.cambridge.org/core/product/7FDF0857C837FD464453882220BB7B29/core-reader

Cytokine storms are caused by inflammation, which Vitamin A inhibits. Vitamin A is anti-inflammatory. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12230799

All Trump needs to do is hit the golf course, get his sunshine and exercise and make sure his diet has all the vitamins and minerals needed for good health..

Drug resistance is created by overuse. I don’t think it’s wise to use any drug for prevention. When the day comes when you might really need it, it may have lost it’s effectiveness.

According to Dr. Mikovits, PhD, a brilliant scientist being censored heavily now by Soros/Gates/Google ops (https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/shocking-development-singapore-woman-linked-bill-gates-soros-china-flagging-removing-video-content-california-doctors-behind-viral-video/), Glutathion makes killer T cells that attack and destroy viruses and cancer. Eating more Whey supports glutathion producton.

“Josephine Bruzzese, who is 48 and otherwise healthy, woke up on March 22 with a fever, body aches, dry cough and trouble breathing. She lost the ability to smell or taste. Her family rushed her to NYU Langone Hospital-Brooklyn in Sunset Park.

“She was so short of breath she couldn’t speak” said her 23-year-old son, James.

The hospital diagnosed the mom of four with pneumonia, but with no coronavirus tests available, it sent her home as a suspected COVID-19 case.

Some symptoms improved when Bruzzese, who works in banking, was given the antibiotic azithromycin and the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine — but she still couldn’t breathe……”

“Horowitz had an idea. He suggested trying glutathione, an anti-oxidant produced by the liver that has been used to reduce inflammation in those suffering from the tick-borne illness.

“When you get a viral infection with a huge amount of inflammation you don’t have enough glutathione to be able to protect your very sensitive lung tissue,” Horowitz said.

James did not hesitate to give his mom the nutritional supplement, which they had in the house for Julia. After one 2,000-milligram dose, the family witnessed a miracle.

“Within an hour my breathing got better. It was amazing. I sat up, I got up,” Josephine Bruzzese recalled. She even started to make her bed. “I went and I took a shower.”

She took the pills for five days and had no relapse, her son said.”

IMO The near fatal error by her doctor was zinc was not included.

Here’s a couple of videos Soros doesn’t want you to see:
    Soros, Gates et al don’t want people to know why they are pushing quarantines.

They want to delay herd immunity so you’ll receive with open arms the COVID-19 vaccine they’re working on, that’s going to kill millions, and if their plan goes the way they want it to, billions.

And with that I leave the most important thing, a petition to demand no forced vaccines.

• Joemama says:

The purpose of putting severely ill patients on ventilators is to kill them. They are more likely to survive with just oxygen.

The people that planned this are more evil that most people can fathom. Normal people often think that there are people this evil, but there are.