White House Coronavirus Task Force Briefing – 5:00pm ET Livestream…

Unfortunately, with President Trump effectively communicating the latest information on the federal efforts to mitigate COVID-19, more corporate U.S. resistance media have decided not to carry the live broadcasts from the White House task force briefings.

Today at 5:00pm the White House will hold a briefing for the public and media on the latest mitigation efforts against the coronavirus. [Livestream Links Below]

Fox News Livestream LinkState Dept. LivestreamRSBN Livestream Link

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, CDC, Coronavirus, Donald Trump, Live Streaming, media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

597 Responses to White House Coronavirus Task Force Briefing – 5:00pm ET Livestream…

1. Patience says:

What color tie will President Trump wear today?
    >Will it matter?

• freeyourmind says:

Matching tie with Doctor Doom.

• bertdilbert says:

Will this experiment on socialism end when health care workers figure out that everyone else gets paid for staying home? If people get paid for staying home, then they should get paid double for working!

• Bill Durham says:

People will be begging for socialism when they don’t have a home jobs or food. Just wait. Tough love capitalism ain’t gonna work in the coming depression.

• FrankieZee says:

We will be closed until the end of June if lucky if Trump keeps listening to these D RAT loving doctors. This is the first time I have seen Trump look defeated at this press conference.

• Bill Durham says:

Unfortunately I agree. If we don’t see these 200,000 deaths in 2 weeks we know fauci and birx were lying. I think they are. They will play the hero card if their numbers flop. Note they keep mentioning Chris Murphy and his data. There will be the scapegoat for the overreacting

• wondering999 says:

That’s what happened to Germany in the 1930s. The ahem “Social Influencers” are to a large extent operating off the same playbook. Hope we don’t fall for it.

• retiredseabee says:

I approve. In the military we call it ‘combat pay or hazarduous pay’

• bertdilbert says:

Everybody is going to get the flu. It may be this week, next week, next flu season

When everybody is going to get it, we call it life experience.

• Patience says:

Goody!
      MY President is red, white and blue.

• Bill Durham says:

CNN is covering the doctors but cut away when Trump is on. so they don’t want to give the ratings to Fox but don’t want to boost Trump. They cover pence. But pence is crediting Trump. They won’t like that. So pence maybe banned too. Do Birx and fauci are locked into 100,000-200,000 deaths over 2 weeks. But then they waffle and claim they hope mitigation makes it lower. lol! So we will know.

• JohnCasper says:

Hopefully not Fuchi yellow.

2. sunnydaze says:

Somebody who knows what they’re doing (ie. Not me…!) needs to edit out *portions* of these briefings and load them up to YouTube- for people who don’t (or *won’t* ) watch the whole thing.

My suggestion would be>>>>> get the sequences that highlight all the great work Factory owners and workers are doing to quickly up the supply of PPE, etc.

I know a LOT of TDS sufferers (self inflicted, obviously) who Will. Not. watch these Briefings on principle because they associate them w/ Trump and Trump only.

But they could be convinced to watch the parts that deal w/ Americans who are doing their part to improve the situation.

And…who knows?…. at some point they may tune in to a bit more of the Briefing.

If someone knows of YT segments dealing w/ what I described above, let us know? I’ve got a couple people that I would send them to.

• Dutchman says:

sunnydaze,
      Appreciate the sentiment, and hate to vary from my usual optimistic self,….but.
      As someone who’s sister suffers with,…er makes ME suffer with HER trminal TDS, we will find a cure for CHI-NA flu, long before we will find a cure for TDS.

At a certain point, the cost benefit analyses says that continueing to seek a cure for TDS, the expenditure of additional effort is not justified.

None so blind as those who will not see, horse to water.

If they are still singing the Globalist anthem praising “no borders, no countries, no religion, too” after all that has occured, afraid you gotta just stamp “Lost Cause” on their forehead, and move on,…IMHO

• sunnydaze says:

Nah….that’s precisely why you show ONLY the portion of the Briefing that does NOT involve Trump.: cuz seeing Trump up there wll trigger the TDS peeps into turning it off- immediately.

At some point, I can *guarantee* that a portion of these TDS peeps will have their curiosity aroused to watch more of the Briefing.

And you do NOT send someone the vid. w/ a dumb message like : “Look what our great Prez is doing!” Again, a guarantee that they will not watch.

Instead you say: “Look at what these great people/factories are doing to help our situation!”

It’s called “stealth”.

• sunnydaze says:

And make sure Pence isn’t on the screen, either, if at all possible! A lot of these nutcases hate him even more!

• Dutchman says:

Different strokes. I tried sincerely with my sister.
          Gave up. But, hey youvwant to try to convert, go ahead.
          Each Democrat converted equals TWO votes, so definetly worth trying.
          I just no externally generated cure for TDS. PRAYER, thats all. But, as you say don’t TELL them your praying for them, just do it!

3. Hutzpa says:

Thankful that Donald J. Trump is our current President! I am praying that the Hand of God is behind all these events and that our POTUS has divine wisdom, peace and favor from our Lord as he traverses the swamp waters leading skillfully through the traps and trials. May the wind be at his back and may this season pass quickly with the least possible damage in Jesus Mighty Name! Amen! God bless and protect us all from harm.

4. dwpender says:

So the CDC is now “considering” issuing “guidelines” that everyone should wear “masks” in public.

Every “guideline” CDC issues will be converted into an ORDER by various Governors. Who will be the first citizen — in America of all places — arrested or shot for daring to venture off their own property without a mask?

DJT — Please say NO. Stop letting “experts” run the country.

• Publius2016 says:

45: we are at War with an Invisible Hidden Enemy…

45 knows!

Hold the Line!

• booger71 says:

Good luck with avg Joe or Jane getting access to them…

• bertdilbert says:

Are we going from “papers please” to “mask please”?

• vikingmom says:

Or start picking different experts! There are plenty of them out there that are advising we handle this whole situation completely differently and their voices are being drowned out! The groupthink consensus in DC is what has brought our country to the brink, for the last 40-plus years… Donald Trump has been successful because he is from outside the bubble and can see things as they really are. He needs to bring in doctors and scientists who are also able to look at this whole situation from a different perspective. They are out there and the American people need to hear from them now!

• FrankieZee says:

I am starting to get some strange feeling about what and who Trump is listening to. He just said that what we are doing today, may be what we do in the future. I don’t see us opening back up until the end of June the way this is going. Already domestic abuse is on the rise because we are imprisoned in our homes. Wait another 2 or 3 weeks you will see riots.

• law4lifeblog says:

I don’t think there’s any evidence that “domestic abuse is on the rise because we are imprisoned in our homes”. What we have is the usual victim advocate/feminist groups speculating that the RISK of abuse may be going up, no hard evidence at all. They’re angling for more money and want to try to tie it to the virus.

• vikingmom says:

That’s what I do NOT understand FrankieZee! Donald Trump has been successful thus far because he has used common sense and personal experience and wasn’t taken in by the bureaucratic inside the beltway “experts” who have led our country to the brink of ruin! Now, they seem to be the only ones that he is hearing from and I don’t know WHY!!

Either there is WAY more going on here then we have been told (which is a distinct possibility) or someone is holding something over him that is forcing him to go against everything that his gut is telling him. He looks angry, frustrated, and worried, none of which are normal for him…

• Bill Durham says:

Yes. Is it worse than we are being told? Trump is now letting the doctors own this. They are on 100,000-200,000 deaths in the next 2 weeks. Let’s see. Trump seems to resigned to April 30. 2 months of a shutdown. Can we come back? Trump is smart. He is overestimating deaths and may come under that.

• vikingmom says:

The IHME at the University of Washington is saying that we will shoot from 225 to 1400 deaths in the next two months…which seems to be a MASSIVE over projection based on current trends but will probably allow our idiot Governor to keep the state shut down until at least then, which will cripple our economy completely!

But, will anything happen to them for completely missing the mark, either locally or nationally? NOPE – they will just claim that all of the shutdowns “stopped” the worst of it and we’ll all bow down to their wonderful wisdom and thank them…SPIT!!

• treehouseron says:

I’m not wearing a damn mask no matter what anybody says. Iv’e had respiratory issues since I was an infant, and although I get through just fine anything restrictive on my face isn’t happening. I had asthma as a child, stopped breathing several times as an infant, and had doctors tell my mother I had a narrower than normal esophagus .

5. Publius2016 says:

16 went through several Generals before finding the One…

45 is waiting for the OFFICIAL CURE/TREATMENT passes PEER REVIEW!

DDT and hydroxychloroquine were instrumental in changing WORLD after WWII…billions live today because of their discovery…

hydroxuchloroquine was invented to combat malaria and works just as well for The Chinese Virus!

of cource C D C W H O N I H want mandatory vaccines when most will never need it!

• mike says:

We don’t have time for normal review processes. Period. We need WWII can do.

The country will be toast if the FDA ho’s get their way. The US government should place orders for 2 to 3 billion HCQ tablets, final price determined by delivery date and purity/quality rating.

6. sunnydaze says:

DeSantis speaking Live on Fox News vid right now.

Thank God he is our Gov. Getting more tests and Chloroquine pills this week.

• treehouseron says:

I live in NC, we have a democrat governor who’s fear mongering. I work over the line in SC, so every day I ignore the stay at home mandate from the communists and go to my business in SC which is thriving. The governor of SC said he isn’t shutting the whole damn state down, and “The business of SC is Business”. We’re lucky to have him right now.

7. BuckNutGuy says:

Hope a presstitute brings up the fact that only 14(!!!!) of the 932 deaths in NYC involve someone WITHOUT a pre-existing condition. I know….hope is not a strategy

8. freepetta says:

Be watching!

9. fred5678 says:

FEMA is the problem. Ever since FEMA was created, the States have forgotten USA is a FEDERAL FOOKIN’ REPUBLIC. The states’s governors are primarily responsible for their own states, with the FEDs as a backup. FEMA has encouraged laziness on the part of the states — i. e., Cuomo ignoring advice to buy 15,000 ventilators instead of funding a solar factory.

“The agency’s primary purpose is to coordinate the response to a disaster …”

10. gingergal says:

He will talk about another 2 trillion stimulus. If it were any other president this amount of spending would make me nervous. Right now I just hope it eases some of the pain of having our economy shut down indefinitely.

11. SnapperCheeks says:

For heaven’s sake…the man CAN’T CATCH A BREAK: No matter how long or short the briefings are, these “journalists” would complain about them! He’s taking the time for the same-stupid-questions daily and giving “misinformation” or he’s criticized for not answering their questions (just how do they know it’s “misinformation” anyway)…and do they think he’s just pulling that “misinformation” out his rear end? Ok how about this for those who think the briefings are too long: use that on/off button! Rachel Maddow needs to get a job where she knows what she’s talking about…that goes for the rest of them especially on CNN.

12. Patience says:

Might the “invisible” enemy not only be the virus, but the ‘source’ of it?
    >”I know who you are” -President Donald J Trump

13. T2020 says:

Not only that. Now the demons in the House are trying to form a narrative and probably investigation as “what the president knew and when he knew it”. Really, you lying POS???? It’s from the pit of hell. Why doesn’t God deliver us from these evil people?

14. booger71 says:

Looks like Lil John Roberts is getting his front row seat again.

15. Jason Ross says:

I predict the media’s interest in the virus will fade around mid-May and *poof* all the Governors’ orders for self-quarantine will be rescinded, falling like dominoes just as they had ramped up on the upswing.

Why such a prediction?
    The U.S. fatalities so far are completely in-line with the ‘mass shooting’ ticker that CNN kept up all throughout 2019. Every time there was a shooting with more than two victims that did not involve brown people it garnered a bright red 180-point font banner on CNN. I’m sure if I dig for enough into the New York Times, there was some op-ed bracing for 1 MILLION DEAD from gun violence.
    And before that it was 500 MILLION DEAD from climate change. It never ends.

Granted, the stakes seem to be higher this time around. But there was always TRILLIONS AT STAKE. It’s just more apparent and the hysteria is more codified by the state governments.

If there was true concern, if the hysterics were valid, there probably would have at least one mention of COVID-19 at the Democratic debate on the night of February 19. The Bloomberg one, remember? The near-end of February and not a single solitary mention of the virus. Sure there was plenty about impeachment and who voted for this nonsense. And diatribes about Bloomberg’s failings in the #MeToo era. The ‘light switch event’ had not been sanctioned by the left, but it was not that far off from happening.
    Keep in mind — by that date, President Trump had already restricted flights in and out of China, and he had already sent millions of N95 masks to Asia. He was facing the issue with sober seriousness, while his opposition was still busy playing reindeer games.

16. oldishmariner says:

Just an observation… On Monday, Trump was at 45% on Rasmussen. Today it jumped to 47%. Since this a three-day rolling average, it must have skyrocketed yesterday. If this briefing brings lots of good news (hydroxychloroquine, death rates, etc.), tomorrow’s number will reflect it. Can’t wait to see how the NYT, CNN, and the usual suspects spin today’s briefing and any popularity rise. Just hoping and praying, with the emphasis on the latter. Not for poll numbers but for our country.

• SR says:

Who is changing mind everyday? People who hate Trump I know few will not vote for him. They always find something wrong or keep quiet when I say something in support for Trump.

• L4grasshopper says:

The Rasmussen daily tracking poll has recorded Trump approval in the mid to upper 40s for 3 years. A 47 is right where one would expect to find it.

Occasionally it hits 50, 51. Even 52 or 53 on rare occasions. It also goes down to 45, 44, even 43 once in a while.

What Rasmussen records for Trump approval is really not news until and unless it *consistently* gets over 50, 51, 52 and STAYS THERE….or, of course, if it were to drop under 46, 45 … and STAYS THERE.

17. hilton33 says:

I was watching this yesterday when Mike Lindell came to the podium. When he started to talk, I could just see the splody heads popping all over the place. The mere mention of God sent them into fits. They remind me of the old vampire movies when they see sunlight.

18. Reserved55 says:

Jesse should be the FACE of Fox News. Fire most of the other prompter readers and give him a three hour or more show.

19. JohnCasper says:

The Land of the Free and the Home of Brave

The Land of the Controlled and the Home of the Cattle

• riverelf says:

JohnCasper, you have an unhealthy detestation of your countrymen. A willingness to ‘wait it out’ (for awhile, anyway) is not the same as cowardice.

• riverelf says:

Choose your own hill to die on. I’m with PDJT.

• BuckNutGuy says:

Riverelf,
        I was denied the right to attend my house of worship this weekend. The FIRST freedom. I never thought I would see it in my lifetime. I worried that my children might, but never thought it could happen in good old middle America while I was alive.

I would appreciate the Gov’t allow me to assess my own mortality risk which in the case of Covid 19, I believe to be less than the risk I take weekly serving kids in a “less than desirable” neighborhood of my city.

• JohnCasper says:

All things must be seen exactly as they are without sentiment.
        – Sir Author Conan Doyle

• Ray Runge says:

As our constitutional liberties are evaporated in the flimsy cause of fighting an abstract illness, I often feel the role of a sheep in a pasture. Control still is the primary goal of government so much as treatment and improved health.

Testing testing and more testing is bureaucratic and intellectual mumbo jumbo that can be twisted to make a pretzel blush.

Show me the treatment and wide open neighborhood clinics.

• mazziflol says:

He made no mention of cowards.

20. Richie says:

Finally a real news person explains to the sheeple what I’ve been complaining about from the get go…

21. WeThePeople2016 says:

22. WeThePeople2016 says:

Well well.

• Dutchman says:

Can you say “dumbsh*t” Govenor?
      Can you say not only to stupid to win re-election, but too stupid to survive,…as in “too stupid to live”?

I am NOT calling for violence, at all.
      Just using a common expression to emphasise how much of a boneheaded decision that was, to issue the order he is now rescinding.

• steph_gray says:

If I had a relative who died there before he switched, I would be heading into court against him yesterday.

• Dutchman says:

If I were in the situation you describe, the LAST thing he would have to worry about, is me SUEING him.
          Put it this way; being a Democrat, he’d still be able to VOTE, but thats ALL he’d be able to do. Oh, and FERTALISE, he’d definetly be able to feed worms.

23. FPCHmom says:

Fauci manages to muddle the message on lots of things.

• Reserved55 says:

• JohnCasper says:

What’s the main difference between Fuchi and Al Gore?

Al Gor is a lot taller.

• steph_gray says:

Yep – leftist media sucks. Got it. Or, as they said in Game of Thrones: “It is Known.”

Still, if it takes the Zucker to get this into the mush skulls of the 35% of the country with TDS, so be it. Just get the HCQ cocktail out there stat. I certainly hope John Prine’s family is on this issue…

24. WeThePeople2016 says:

And another one.

25. GrandpaM says:

Waiting for the daily press beatings. The greatest President ever!

26. FPCHmom says:

CDC foot dragging has been the problem since early on –

27. FPCHmom says:

Thank god PDJT went around theCDC bureaucracy for all of the important things in fighting this pandemic.

28. WeThePeople2016 says:

• Dutchman says:

hyperbole, at the least. NOT “killers” released, non -violent only, most possesion drug offenders.
      AND gun sales, shooting ranges, gun and ammo manufactureres all designated as essential.

Interstate travel is being restricted by govenors, and if US has ‘right’to detirmine WHO can come in, based on (among other things) HEALTH screenings,….why don’t State govenors have same ‘right’?

29. NJ Transplant says:

I am watching it on Fox because I can’t get FBN. She screen is all black. Shows on prior to Lou Dobbs, which is now at 5 were on. What is going on?

30. magatrump says:

Carry ON. God bless America. This too shall pass. Trust in the Lord.

31. treehouseron says:

They are essentially saying there’s a bug killing everybody, quick, protect all the rich people! so all the rich people are holed up in their houses, and all the poor people go to work as normal, if they’re lucky. If they’re not lucky, they get kicked to the curb and get a pitiful $1200 check for their trouble.

If this crap is going to kill everybody, how come all the poor people that work the register at Wal-Mart are still standing there like nothing is going on? How come I go through the drive through to get a cheeseburger and the young black girl is still working the window?

If my life matters, her life matters. Open this sh*t back up.

• Lady in Red says:

“Open this sh*t back up”. Exactly right!

• FrankieZee says:

You make a great point there. I go to the same Publix like 2 times a week and the same people are always there. Why aren’t they getting it with some many people going through the store everyday. Something is not right here.

• I agree. The grocery store employees should be falling over but they are not. They are not wearing masks, some wear the plastic gloves, they do have hand sanitizers, but why are they not all sick? And Walmart has a lot of older employees in their stores and people not in good physical condition at the cashout..I am not sure how the are all staying healthy.

• treehouseron says:

That’s a good point, my point is more along the line of, their ‘solution’ to the supposed problem leaves all the poor people out of the solution!

If staying in your house keeps you safe… but all the poor people have to keep working to keep the rich people able to stay in their house, that is not a solution I’m alright with, if the girl at the checkout line is going to tough it out then I am too and we’re all in it together. The rich people (who I am one of, by the way) don’t get to go hide in their damn house and leave the poor people to not only fend for themselves, but serve them when they want to order a pizza.

32. WeThePeople2016 says:

Then why is the rest of the country still following Fauci’s orders? Isolate those areas only.

33. luke says:

PDJT stated “following the guidelines until 4/30 is a matter of life and death.” I suggest to my friends read between the lines. Trump has tendency to speak metaphorically at times. He’s not joking and that is not hyperbole. The faster this gets over the sooner we can rehabilitate. I am speaking mainly of the economy of course. We must do our part.

• Richie5Angels says:

I will just leave this here…

Official numbers from NYC Only 14 deaths directly attributable to the virus. These are “official” government numbers

Click to access covid-19-daily-data-summary-deaths.pdf

• luke says:

The ultimate danger lies in not being able to rebound economically. That being said if what you are thinking is a hoax than DT must be the one conducting it. He built the greatest capitalist economy and then tanked it in order to turn us into socialist and make you lose your rights. Or the other possibility is the man that defeated 2 political parties beat the deep state is being tricked too. And yes he’s very serious about this so must still be getting fooled. And This is the guy you trusted 3 weeks ago sheesh.

• doyouseemyvision says:

Trump has no choice but to do this even if the slimmest chance the swamp is correct on the projections. I am doubtful that the projections are correct, but Trump can’t take that chance on American lives and he also knows he has to win this election. The economy is breaking my heart, too, but Trump is the only one who will be able to turn this around and he knows it. That will be his election campaign strategy. Don’t worry, he’s got this.

• luke says:

Agreed 100% …Hell I’ll quote him “If don’t have me then you don’t have a country.” He told reporter that a couple days ago during the task force. I won’t disagree with that either.

• luke says:

”That will be his election campaign strategy”….Make America Great Again, Again”….I like it, and a certain level of understanding from the public. PROVIDED things don’t go too far over the rails. God willing they won’t.

34. woohoowee says:

-snip- (bold added)

Tuesday [Arkansas Governor] Hutchinson said social distancing guidelines have helped limit the increase in cases and compared to projections, the state is faring well.

Excellent demographic breakdown of victims at link.

35. “Where do all these essential workers go when their shift is over?

Do they stay in the hospital and self-quarantine?

Nope. They go home.

So do their other colleagues, who are likely silently positive with mild or non-symptomatic cases.

Does the Sheriff threaten to arrest them if they leave their house? Nope.

Why not? They just had contact with dozens, even hundreds of known-positive people.”
    ——-
    “Today, Typhoid Mary is paraded around as a hero.

Psst – Heh Doc, wash your ****ing hands.”

Read the whole Ticker!

36. Reserved55 says:

More friggin modeling.

37. TonyE says:

In the SoCAL LA market…

ALL OTA VHF (2->13) stations are carrying Trump. EXCEPT for KABC, Ch. 7.

I guess someone got to KNBC, Ch 4 and they are carrying it.

We’ll see how long KABC holds out. Pendejos.

I never heard of a Gaussian distribution as a mountain/hill. Oh well. Interesting way of explaining it.

38. sunnyflower5 says:

CNN not airing the press conference and they continue with the 24 hour Death Count Banner.

39. booger71 says:

If these doctors are using data from China or Italy to make their models, then they are dumber than I thought

40. JohnCasper says:

DJT may not have invented hydroxychloroquine, but he is the main one responsible for bringing it to the American masses, just as Henry Ford may not have invented the automobile, but he was the main one responsible for bringing it to the masses of Americans.

41. Publius2016 says:

The modeling is the Best they can come up with…I’ve got a model for you!

go to Flu last year and double it…DONE!

I stand with 45 straight down the line but I don’t need to hear this crap!

• treehouseron says:

I think if you add up the flu, and the virus this year, it’ll be near the flu last year. Just my personal opinion, they are calling variants of the flu the Coronavirus this year but ignoring that the same thing happened (perhaps less lethaly) last year. Some of those who died from the virus this year would have been dying from the flu instead.

Love to see the numbers after all this is over, I’ll bet the flu & virus combined, this year, are in line with numbers on the high end during the last 10 years.

42. WeThePeople2016 says:

I heard about this a few days ago.

43. Publius2016 says:

the mask is coming off Dr. Brix…as always we learn and find out who believes in America First and who are the true believer GLOBALISTS!

ty 45! the stuff you have to put up with to MAGA!

44. psalm1391216 says:

Mr. President – please get some good, solid rest.

45. I hate presentations where you cant see what is presented. Most statations are giving great face time to the presenters. RSBN is showing the slides also. Hope other stations are doing the same.
    Looks like we peak around 15 Apr.

46. spren says:

A favorable very unintended consequence from the Leftist media refusing to show the briefings is that many in their usual audience want to see them and will go to other stations that air them. Hopefully, many of those will not return.

47. WeThePeople2016 says:

• doyouseemyvision says:

Someone needs to check out the govt contractor who is doing the modeling for Birx and confirm what part of the swamp that firm resides in.