Thought Violation – Twitter Suspends Treehouse Account…

Comrades, the Twitter Directorate of Narrative Approval has found The Conservative Treehouse in violation of state interests for challenging acceptable thought around the coronavirus pandemic.  Dissent cannot be tolerated:

We have been notified our continued participation in the national conversation is contingent upon our agreement that panic and fear is the only opinion in the interests of the state. Unless and until we accept the terms of state interest we must remain silent.

Fight on comrades; while we still have a nation worth fighting for. Do not allow yourselves to be overcome with dark imaginings. Keep a smile in your heart and a kindness toward your neighbor.  We will forever support you… Remember, “rally to the standard”.

Borrowing from Mike Vanderboegh – This is no small thing, to restore a republic after it has fallen into corruption. I have studied history for years and I cannot recall it ever happening. It may be that our task is impossible.

Yet, if we do not try then how will we know it can’t be done? And if we do not try, it most certainly won’t be done. The Founders’ Republic, and the larger war for western civilization, will be lost.

But I tell you this: We will not go gently into that bloody collectivist good night. Indeed, we will make with our defiance such a sound as ALL history from that day forward will be forced to note, even if they despise us in the writing of it.

And when we are gone, the scattered, free survivors hiding in the ruins of our once-great republic will sing of our deeds in forbidden songs, tending the flickering flame of individual liberty until it bursts forth again, as it must, generations later. We will live forever, like the Spartans at Thermopylae, in sacred memory.

With profound appreciation for your time and attention, and the most warm of regards.

Truly,

Sundance

As a result of Americans seeing a direct and accountable, solution-driven, business approach being applied to a national emergency, the approval ratings for President Trump have jumped significantly.  Optimal solutions are not always perfect; but in times of crisis, great leaders know to generate optimal solutions.   The entire administration is focused on achieving optimal solutions for every part of the coronavirus challenge as they surface.

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Coronavirus, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, media bias, Nancy Pelosi, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

445 Responses to Thought Violation – Twitter Suspends Treehouse Account…

1. HardyBrooks says:

Mike V. was a full blown commie warrior that had a come to Jesus moment and his life changed to becoming the strong conservative I truly loved to read when his blog was active and he was alive. So many choice pieces to choose from, this one mentioned here is one of his best. Thank you for posting it again Sundance, tell that faggot Jack to pound sand and hurry up and move to Africa.

2. My grandkids have told me I am the only person in the western Hemisphere that does not twitter.

• OW21 says:

H&HC – well there are two of us…..

• Well, I’m not so lonely anymore!

• SueR says:

I don’t either. I have better things to do with my time.

• COlibertybelle says:

Neither do I – I was blocked before I ever even got my account established. That was 2 years ago and I have yet to be unblocked. I can sure as hell live without it.

• COlibertybelle says:

• Missy says:

I got suspended for quoting some stats on Somali gangs in Britain, for “harassment”, after those Somali gang members beat up that teenager, & stole his shoes and phone and left him in the street.

Now, I ask you Treepers, how can I “harass” anybody unless I am dealing directly with that person? I know no Somalis, personally. I was reporting things that are a MATTER OF PUBLIC RECORDS… Gang mambers tried tried, convicted, and jailed in Britain, France, MN. Police reports… PUBLIC RECORD.

So how can that be slander, or hate speech, or harassment? I don’t get it. I love having minute-to-minute access to news about Hong Kong, Kyle Bass, etc, so I miss it. But I did t think I truly did any of those things.

• X XYZ says:

I don’t twit. My wife doesn’t twit. My daughter doesn’t twit. My son in law doesn’t twit. My father in law and his family doesn’t twit. Actually, I don’t know anyone that does. I don’t associate with any twits.

Twitter is a juvenile pastime. It’s attractive to politicians and those who never outgrew their having a schoolyard mentality – those who prattle constantly but say nothing worth hearing. It’s an offshoot of cell phone culture.

• Patrick Healy says:

I probably sound like a stuck record (remember them?) but if anyone needs to use these social(ist) media platforms why not use something like Gab or Wrongthink or USA.life and deny these Marxists any income?

• Juders1948@gmail.com says:

I never heard of those but I too have never used twitter…why they wouldn’t let the tree stay is because they know they are correct and heaven forbid that they would allow that!!!

• James says:

Make it three and no I am not getting a smart phone to text , as my children tell me I should do.

• Count me in your numbers. Twitheads have lost any value when they clamp down on opinions that do not match the groupthink. Moreover, Twitheads is just another symptom of our corrupt society with the prevalent “look at me” and “virtue signaling” mentality. It is a shame, for it does have potential of creating real debates, which seems to be another lost ability in society.

• singularzoe says:

Make that three. I don’t Twitter, either. Hang in there, Sundance and never give up on common sense. You are a brave warrior.

• RedBallExpress says:

I unplugged my telephone.
      Don’t have a cell phone.
      Peace.

• X XYZ says:

It’s pretty hard to live without a telephone.
        But I have a telephone and that’s why I don’t need a cell phone. The “smart” phone is basically a poor man’s computer and portable entertainment device. Not to mention that it’s also a propaganda conduit…

• InAz says:

H&HC
      I also don’t twitter. I don’t facebook.
      Many people try to get me to do facebook but I refuse.

• Les D says:

I never saw one other then the shit media forces down my throat for copyright reasons, and i wouldn’t know how to start it up on my cell. Screw Twitter, FB, the rest. Cells came out, practically for regular people, when I was in my mid 30’s and i got along pretty good until then. that’s more then 3 decades ago.

• noswamp says:

Nah, I NEVER twittered, and never will.

• WSB says:

Then so am I.

• WDS says:

I don’t use Twatter OR Faceshnook. Guess I’m a complete enemy of the state.

• FelineFine says:

Refuse to tweet and have no idea what Facebook looks like. I know we’re always told we need to keep up with all the new technology or we’ll be left behind, but so far I’ve managed to survive.

3. mopar2016 says:

Sundance is still telling it like it is……………gotta love it.

4. Dennis says:

Why don’t you just allow people to post their ‘twits’ here in these replies, and then edit out the lib BS, just like they do over there to conservative posts ??? (Wow, that would REALLY cause the pillars to shake !!!

5. Linda K. says:

Maybe if instead of hoax, you said “politically motivated operation, to scare people into obedience to Nan Pelosi and her merry gang of rats.”

6. Climate Heretic says:

Use Gift of the Gab as an alternative or others.

Regards
    Climate Heretic

7. Sprawlie says:

Add another data point to the map:

Stephen Curry, the Golden State Warriors star guard and two-time NBA most valuable player, hosted coronavirus expert Dr. Anthony Fauci for a 30-minute conversation Thursday — a talk that reached an average of 50,000 people as it aired.

Former President Barack Obama was one of the people commenting along as Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, answered a series of questions from Curry, who conducted the Instagram chat in an effort to spread awareness about the COVID-19 pandemic … “Listen to the science,” Obama commented during the session. “Do your part and take care of each other. Thank you, Steph and Dr. Fauci.”

Listen to the science, huh? Like the fraud climate science?

8. Merkin Muffley says:

There are legal options, Sundance.

9. rah says:

“As a result of Americans seeing a direct and accountable, solution-driven, business approach being applied to a national emergency, the approval ratings for President Trump have jumped significantly.”

And that is EXACTLY the reason why the coordinated pushback in media, in broadcast, cable, and social, is happening. Your winning! Trump and his team are winning! The people are winning! And the nation is winning. The reality is bad enough but the perception cannot be allowed to stand so the leftists will fight back with every tool they have to try and destroy it. What they don’t realize is that what they are really destroying are themselves.

Thank God this trucker doesn’t and never has done twitter. My contact is limited to tweets I read or watch at places like this. I will leave to people with far more patience than I have to deal with the idiocy in the alternate reality of the twiterverse. Good on ya Sundance.

10. CM-TX says:

Somebody else is likely getting suspended. But what he said is HILARIOUS…

| Republican Senator Tweets That Nancy Pelosi Is ‘Retarded,’ Blames Autocorrect | 😂

11. cindyclifton says:

I just posted this article on Twitter!

12. cindyclifton says:

I just posted this article on Twitter!

13. to quote a great man …… WAR

14. tozerbgood8315 says:

Screw twitter. We should use another service.

15. joebkonobi says:

IMO, This is blatant censoring of free speech. Why repubs do not have the balls to take on Big Tech is disgusting. Yes, they (RINO’s) bitch and complain but where is the action? Big tech and their supporters are globalists. They’re power base is immense. They claim to be purveyors of free speech but only if that speech comports with their globalist ideology. They must be defeated. They are the biggest threat to our Republic and should be treated as such. Just another scourge that Bill Barr is ignoring. They are the enemy of the State which is the enemy of our Constitution. They and the media are the Joseph Goebbles’ of the 21st century. Their power will not be diminished unless it is taken away. There is a right to free speech, but no right to define or censor free speech, yet they have obviously bought that right outside the Constitution. Regulate them now or see our first Amendment destroyed.

16. free73735 says:

Sundance & Team, not sure what to say right now. (lyrics of an old song came to mind with a bit of a twist)…’Anything I can say, you can say better, You can say anything better than I’… Kind of like “singing/speaking to the quire.”! I will spare you the details of my own battle with twitter, (well almost, beings I just let you know I had several battles). Wanted to leave you & Team an encouraging word tonight: ‘My times are in your hands; deliver me from my foes and those who pursue and persecute me’. ….. ‘In the secret place of your presence you hide them from the plots of men;you keep them secretly in the pavillion from the strife of tongues.’ (AMPC Ps 31:15 & 20) Standing with y’all.
    Many “Blessings” and good night!

17. @Mr_Pinko says:

WTF!?

18. Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

You are feared, Sundance. I’m proud of you.

19. JJ says:

SUNDANCE, we will not be silenced and know this with PresidentTrump’s aproval rising, the silent majority are wake is what this means. GOD Wins & Trump 2020!!🤣😉🤣😉👍👍👍
    I love you all & thank you for always being here for us. You all really are helping American The Republic loving.

20. biff0101 says:

Great job Sundance, you have joined the ranks of suspended and banned. I was put on ice last May for going after Comey and Brennan hard. Got put in the penalty box a few times then Jack and the Twitter cops gave me a hard suspension when Omar and Tlaib cried uncle. I do not miss it at all!

21. Another Ian says:

They wouldn’t like this then

“This will get the tongues wagging. The UK has officially down graded the Covid-19 status

Via

22. Tazok says:

It’s not a hoax. This blog is the Trust The Plan all of a sudden. Why? Zerohedge has real news.
    Chamber of Comnerce lobbying is why Trump floated early reopens. They also oppose export medical controls l.

Don’t start trusting Chamber trust planners.

23. Ackman419 says:

I don’t twit, nor face###k.
    The only posts I make are here.
    I was kicked out of a fantasy football league THAT I JUST WON, because the twerps who run it hate me. I’ve been called a fascist, racist, parrot, toad, etc.
    I’m done with libtards, and their social media forums.

• Ackman419 says:

Oh, forgot. I was called a bigot for supporting a wall and immigration reform.
      Was told there was no room for my hate in this FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE!
      I let em have it, both barrels. But what’s a MAGA to do when libtards get all feeling bad?
      Smdh

24. ezpz2 says:

Twitter is now George Orwell’s Ministry if Truth.

*shudder*

25. WSB says:

Earth Hour, March 28, 2020

TURN OFF YOU LIGHTS

Just saw this on a commercial…wth?

• Guy-Blanc Déploré says:

The shrub cuddling feel gooders like to virtue signal their wokeness by turning off all the lights, etc. in the house and sitting around in the dark for an hour on Earth Day or something.

Fight back. Turn on every light in the house, and maybe the bathroom heater too, while leaving the window open. 😈 😱

26. babethebeagle says:

I just tweeted your article … see what they do to me? I’ve cut way back on twitter, mostly just tweet articles I like and RT some I find in comments here.

I agree with Sundance. I believe this virus is serious, but when tens of thousands died from flu this season, why is it worse? Half of the people don’t even bother to get their flu shot, and I don’t know of one person who stayed home because our hospital was full of flu victims. So far, we don’t have one case in our county, and only 1 to our south and 1 to our north, but everything is shut down.

If someone else has a different opinion, that’s fine. I’m not saying people shouldn’t try to avoid it using safe practices, but the extent that some governors and mayors are going to isn’t realistic. It doesn’t seem unreasonable to suspect that some dark forces are exaggerating this pandemic trying to take Trump down, and America with him.

I hope those of us who use Twitter will tweet CTF articles as much as possible, and maybe post those tweets here for folks to RT. I need to find out how to post a tweet in comments. Can anyone tell me how it’s done. I’ve been to lazy to research it.

Many thanks to everyone here who posts regularly here. You have been a great encouragement for me. I learn so much reading here at the Tree house.

27. babethebeagle says:

See if this works. I’m trying my first embed. I hope many of us try this and flood twitter with CTF article tweets.

28. I’ve been sick for 10 days now, pretty sure I have it.
    I am in my mid 20s though so… chances of me dying are nill.

29. wodiej says:

CTH must be making a difference or they would not be trying to silence us.

30. Bob Easton says:

Eric Blair wrote about Twitter in the 1940s.

31. Monticello says:

Twitter serves as a forum to wake up the zombies and get them to walkaway. Just like you don’t change public opinion by only communicating with your circle of friends who all agree. Take the fight to the enemy wherever you find them!
    Will selectively repost CTH so long as I can keep an active account on twatter. Thanks for all you do SD!

32. paulgilpin says:

i was banned from Zerohedge. can you believe it? zerohedge of all places. the cesspool of the blogosphere. no reason given. probably because i was calling them out on their virus coverage and their commenters for their US hate.
    so it goes.

33. iSapiens says:

I was suspended 2 years ago for absolutely no reason. Was told they’d reactivate me if only I pass them my phone number. Been suspended since then.

I still bookmark twitter (i.e. deadbird) accounts like treehouse, though numbers have been thinning over the last year.

I never understood why isn’t there a Thiel or a Trump Jr to start a separate twitter-equivalent. With the President’s reach, it could expand into the hundred millions very fast (add Modi, etc, to advertise it).
    There is Gab, but not entirely happy with its abrasive management, though I have an account there.

34. John-Y128 says:

Clearly American deserves and needs a conservative alternative to Twitter, that bans bots, ALL liberals and ruskies. Were going to need a good communications network when CW II starts.

35. Kent Clizbe says:

“British scientist Neil Ferguson ignited the world’s drastic response to the novel Wuhan coronavirus when he published the bombshell report predicting 2.2 million Americans and more than half a million Brits would be killed. After both the U.S. and U.K. governments effectively shut down their citizens and economies, Ferguson is walking back his doomsday scenarios.”

Oops!

That whole “flatten the curve” thing. You know, so the hospitals won’t be “overwhelmed.” Yeah, forget it. I misplaced a couple decimal places in my “models.” It’s not 20 “million” dead, it’s 20 “thousand.” You can open up the economy again. Thanks!

“Ferguson is now retracting his modeling, saying he feels “reasonably confident” our health care system can cope when the predicted peak of the epidemic arrives in a few weeks. Testifying before the U.K.’s parliamentary select committee on science and technology on Wednesday, Ferguson said he now predicts U.K. deaths from the disease will not exceed 20,000, and could be much lower.”

“The Imperial College report was also the basis for the modeling used by the website COVID Act Now, which local and state officials in the U.S. then used to issue “shelter-in-place” mandates. COVID Act Now, which was founded by a handful of Democratic activists in Silicon Valley, is an online mapping tool that generates models predicting coronavirus hospitalizations, which have also already proved to be wildly inaccurate.”

36. Maria B says:

Ukraine seems to be cleaning up it’s corruption. So one example of a republic returning to the right track. And as for us Americans, we have lots of reason for hope. Look at what we’ve overcome so far. First, the 2016 election. For years Obama had been using the IRS to punish conservative groups, putting us at disadvantage on that election day. The mainstream media and tech giants were shilling for Clinton. And yet Trump still won the Presidency. Then the battles over two Supreme Court Justices (resulting in two pro-life originalists on the bench). The Russia Hoax. Ukraine Hoax. Impeachment farce. (Defeated, defeated, defeated). NAFTA replaced by USMCA. On path to winning the trade war wit China (already brought manufacturing back). Yes, the Wuhan Virus is another storm for us to weather. But look at everything America has overcome so far. With prayer and perseverance, we will prevail.

37. CountryClassVulgarian says:

Way to go Sundance!!! You have finally made it to the twatter jail. Make sure you make an appointment to get your hair done.

38. wyoskeptic says:

Some time back I set up an Honor Roll for those who were sent to Twitmo. I have since updated it and included the Treehouse. It can be found here:

Give me any others deserving to be included and I will.

39. Johnny Wendigo says:

Justin Trudeau, Macron, Pelosi and Merka are traitors and
    spy agents for Xi “Winnie the Virus” Jinping!
    They flood Europe, the USA and Canada with Muslims and Chineses spies AND EPIDEMICS.

Recorded epidemics in ancient China were certainly plentiful. From Shi Ji (historical records) from 369 BC to the later stage of the Ming Dynasty (1368–1644), a total of 238 epidemics were recorded, among which 95 were officially entered by government authorities. The descriptions for these great pandemics included phrases such as: “the dead persons were innumerable”, “for most family nearly every member was dead”, “even a whole village extinct”, “every family suffered from the pain of lost family members”.

HOWEVER! In the 1918 So called ”Spanish Flu” episode from Wuhan, no report from China carried similar messages.

Why was China spared from a more serious impact of the 1918 Wuhan influenza pandemic? It is well known that China was an undeveloped and closed-door country at that time, and it is not likely that China’s general population used Western medicine as the main means of disease treatment. Traditional Chinese medicine would have been the only form of treatment that the general public relied on.

However American troops on Wuhan got really sick, so they were sent back to the USA and to Boston…Later they were all shipped to France where they gave it up to the world due to the misery in the German war…Some in the Philipine had one million dead, India had 10 million dead…600,000 dead in the USA….Total was 100 million died from the Wuhan “Spanish Flu”

40. RyderLee says:

Over.the.Target.

Sundance :
    May God Bless You and Your Merry Band of Treepers Forever 😊

Thank You and Damn the Torpedoes!

41. minnesotamike55 says:

Never had any interest or need for twitter. Waste of time to send out twats.