President Trump Tests Negative For Coronavirus….

After President Trump decided to take the coronavirus test, the physician to the President releases the following information:

Democrats/media react:

This entry was posted in Big Government, CDC, Coronavirus, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Donald Trump, Infectious Disease, media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

234 Responses to President Trump Tests Negative For Coronavirus….

1. Drogers says:

I’d thought they could sink no lower during their ill fated attempt to impeach Mr. President.

The Democrats handling of, and the LSM’s reporting on, the coronavirus pandemic is shameful.

It’s easy to see where they would wish PDJT had contracted the virus as a component in their drive to permanently remove him from office.

2. 4EDouglas says:

Ah 44 people are dead- How many in China? I can’t see my wife in rehab (stroke) for the
    duration. More testing coming on line I suggest you grab your 20 cases of Charmin and hug them..

• Ninja7 says:

Sorry. 4E about your wife. This will really hurt a lot of families, especially when they are close. All that we can do is Pray to Our Heavenly Father to grant us the peace and strength to accept whatever His will is.
      These prayers are for all of God’s children worldwide.

3. Ono says:

New Dem drink…The Coronatini

Two ounces Cheap gin (before supply runs out) and an olive.

Staying at home is mandatory

4. allhail2 says:

Looks like another one escaped from the Summer’s Eve plant again.

Seriously though, they really need to keep a tighter lid on that place.

5. decisiontime16 says:

Does anyone on this forum personally know anyone with this wuhan flu?

• I don’t. I live I live in Western North Carolina and we have had no cases here although I think there are 15 in the state overall. But, we have those Blue Ridge Mountains as walls.

• decisiontime16 says:

I’ve been asking everyone I know and also randomly as I go out and about and so far no one knows anybody.

• MelH says:

There are only 52 deaths from the Corona Virus in all of the USA, most in Washington Sate at one Senior Living place where everyone was over 80. That’s really a minuscule statistic and I’m wondering if they have a way to distinguish between ordinary flu and Corona virus. WSJ published the stats for both yesterday but they manage to save the good parts of articles for their subscribers. Was anyone here a subscriber?

• IGiveUp says:

Not sure. Know a few people who’ve had very bad respiratory illness this winter, lasting weeks. All recovered or recovering. None tested for CoronaVirus.

6. booger71 says:

Your an idiot….people shouldn’t stay home, they should get out…go spend some money with a small business, go to a restaurant, take your self and your kids to a park. This virus will run its course whether you stay hidden under your bed or not. This virus started in China, was hidden by the Chinese government for at least 6 weeks maybe more before the rest of the world knew about. They let their citizens travel all over the world during the Chinese New Year before they were quarantined. China needs to be shunned by every country in the world who is now dealing with this.

Now…get off this site and never ever come back.

7. Grassleysgirl/Breitbartista says:

You should have coughed this into your elbow!
    Psssst. Hope you hoarded enough TP to cover your shitshow.

8. alligatriot says:

nyckers, I know you are a long-time prolific poster here at CTH – oh, wait.

Well, bless your heart.

9. Stringy theory says:

Thanks be to God. We need this man, now more than ever.

10. Jlwary says:

Who is this guy?? 🍿🍿 TDS? Jealousy? 😐😬🤨🤭

11. cherokeepeople says:

i have to agree that hopefully after this people will better prepare.and you don’t need to go out and buy a shopping cart full of tp.my wife and i go to the local grocery store and walmart every weekend we have our list of whats low and we stock up accordingly.
    we even decided last night to go out to eat and support our local restaurants.if anything they need the business right now,they are losing customers left and right so i urge people to not abandon them in these trying times.

12. Jase says:

Shocking case of Galloping Cretinism you’v got there. You should get that checked.
    In the meantime, don’t drive or operate machinery.

13. Brutalus says:

No one agrees with you

14. Deplorable Canuck says:

Sorry to disappoint all you Libtards out there! I know you must all be suffering even greater depths of TDS!

15. WVNed says:

You are living in a country where people run like a head of sheep if a car backfires. They strip store shelves if someone sneezes. They think a police state where political parties spy on their enemies is okay. We have zero news media. Peoples heads are full of garbage. We kill unborn freely but protest any punishment of murders or rapists. Is drug dealing even a crime anymore? We have become domesticated enough that this all seems normal.
    I don’t see a way to fix this.

16. nyckers- I really think you are posting this on the wrong blog. Big mistake.

17. 4EDouglas says:

Ronna McDaniel is in my prayers..Any with this is..

18. RJ says:

The “I have been in Trump’s side from Day 1” was an immediate tip-off to me that you are trolling for the crooked Democrats and their Leftist infiltrators.

19. hawkins6 says:

James strikes again.

20. Marc says:

Is this Michael Savage?

21. Thank God for strength and Guarding our president Trump,

22. Linda K. says:

Don’t get your knickers in a wad, nyckers.

23. todayistheday99 says:

And millions of leftist are celebrating because they think that negative is positive.

24. The Press Corpse keep asking the President and the Vice-President about testing because they have already written the story “Reckless President Finally Shakes Wrong Hand” or “President Who Downplayed Virus Now Catches It” or something like that. They are hoping for it. This is another Democrat campaign event to them just like all the others, starting with the CIA spying on Candidate Trump.

These wretched ghouls don’t give a damn about helping people, It’s all about the “Gotcha’!”. In fact, the more vulnerable people they can panic, the better they like it. They are disgusting retards–and I don’t mean mentally-challenged. I mean they are morally-retarded scum.

25. Nancy Pelosi was so upset when she read these results she ripped them up and stormed out of the room . . . . AGAIN

• Skippy says:

Clivus. More likely than not, sorry to say!

• In the future, whenever President Trump has the misfortune of communicating with Nancy, he should do so in writing, but make sure the documents are torn into several pieces before they’re delivered to that miserable woman.

• Amy2 says:

You mean after she pre-tore them, right?!

• Raptors2020 says:

Clivus:
      I’ll reprise this anecdote; in January, 2020, after the news of Corona virus broke, Nancy Pelosi’s daughter, Alexandra, reported that in 2017 she was able to pass a bottle of Aquafina from her purse, to President Trump. No one intervened and he drank it.

Why is she telling this story now, 3 years later?

Presidents are surrounded by people urging them to look personable, by reading picture books to children, by riding atop tanks, by windsurfing in wet suits. The job of protecting them, in the way of bureaucracy, is pigeonholed to the Secret Service. Sadly, in the dangerous world of this President, it may be essential to cloister him, at least until after his re-election.

26. Troublemaker10 says:

27. Skidroe says:

Remember the left do not like testing. Everyone Should get a trophy. At the expense of all others everyone passes and graduates.

28. Diane Stress says:

The poor dims. Nothing is going right for them!

29. Lion2017 says:

Thank goodness God is watching over President Trump!

• MelH says:

I was so tense about it, the report posted here brought on tears! And by the way, Sundance’s new montage of the Monsters hating that the President doesn’t have the virus is the best ever graphic yet! Shouldn’t we send that to Durham (Dunham?) so he knows for sure who needs to be indicted.?

30. ssn774cl says:

The coronavirus is now on a ventilator and a 15 day quarantine, after trying to attack President Trump!!!

31. Troublemaker10 says:

32. Mars says:

Bless PDJT and Vice President Pence. To hell with all the haters!

33. nimrodman says:

Time for Secret Service to keep everyone away from the President, say 15 feet or so, unless The President distinctly wants to speak to someone one-on-one

And temperature-scan everyone even coming into the same room
    And anyone who coughs or sneezes gets the boot

Doesn’t need to be showy or ostentatious, but this virus is a potential weapon and the Left would be thrilled to wield it

Just sayin’ – YMMV

• scrap1ron says:

I’m thinking some very unchristian thoughts toward these evil people who don’t care who they harm or the lives they destroy. They will stop at nothing, including murder, to hold onto power.

34. Kaco says:

I’m just so thankful it is negative. We were working on my parents’ former home today, when my husband was looking through his phone and told me he was testing, and I remembered the memo last night saying he didn’t have symptoms so he didn’t need the test. I was so afraid, prayed really hard. He is the only one keeping us from THEM and keeping this country from falling. We need him so much. Praise God and please continue to protect him and his family.

35. Chip Doctor says:

Thank you my fellow Treepers. I now go to bed grinning ear to ear. Really funny stuff tonight.

36. MagaMia says:

Bet’cha the lab test found a YUGE concentration of Kryptonite in PT’s DNA!!

37. CountryDoc says:

Prayers for continued protection of POTUS

38. HOMEMADE HAND SANITIZER
    • 10 drops of essential oils
    • 190 proof grain alcohol (or the highest proof alcohol you can get)
    • 1 oz. glass spray bottle
    • OR Alternative with Aloe if you don’t want alcohol:
    • 10 drops of essential oils
    • 1 oz PET plastic flip top bottle
    • Thickened aloe gel
    • Purified/distilled water
    INSTRUCTIONS FOR HOMEMADE HAND SANITIZER
    1. Pick and choose the essential oils to meet your desired result.
    2. Drop essential oils into bottle.
    3. Then add alcohol or aloe gel to fill one-quarter of the bottle.
    4. Mix thoroughly until the essential oil is fully mixed, and fill remainder of the bottle with water
    5. Enjoy! It’s THAT easy!

39. dawg says:

Donald Trump puts Coronavirus sauce on his Big Macs.

40. dawg says:

At this point I am convinced that all efforts to destroy PDJT are futile.

• cajost says:

Yes! But I think the popcorn industry is benefiting from the entertain of each effort. (I love good old fashion popcorn made on the stove with oil. Shaking more and more as it pops…great childhood memories.)

41. I like that picture though, it it funny. Politics. I will say for my own thoughts on it is those who are in it are in it for the money. That’s how I have been feeling about it since I have been an adult who pays income tax from each pay check.

42. To counter high volume of panic news, I’ve posted a most encouraging video explaining; “People don’t die of influenza, they die of chronic vitamin C deficiency – view and save lives now https://wp.me/p2VBZ8-35X