An interesting Axios article starts to explain how Joe Biden was able to catapult from a stammering, incoherent message candidate into the position of unified front-runner. Amid earlier reporting on Team Obama dispatching phone calls ahead of the Super Tuesday vote, things do certainly make sense.

While the Axios report is a general citation of people “in and around the Biden camp”, an extension of Team Obama, the explanation of promising key positions to influence people to get in line does make sense.

According to the inside talk, Elizabeth Warren would be handed Treasury Secretary; Pete Buttigieg a U.N. ambassador position; Kamala Harris as a likely Attorney General (or deputy); Mike Bloomberg to head the World Bank; etc.

Additionally the Vice-Presidential nominee, likely a black female, would be selected by South Carolina black-caucus leader Jim Clyburn who was the critical component of Biden’s resurgence.

Indeed this approach of putting the gang back together, with former President Barack Obama taking control over The Club network and playing the role of puppeteer, does make sense as to how everyone was so quickly brought to heel.  It would also explain who would ultimately be running a Biden administration, and that would not be Joe Biden.

This entry was posted in Bernie Sanders, Election 2020, Joe Biden, media bias, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

166 Responses to Makes Sense – DNC Control Agents Created Biden Coalition With Promises of Administration Positions…

1. islandpalmtrees says:

I can’t say what the Socialist-Democrats will do for sure. But, I can say with a high degree confidence that they will cheat on a scale, yet unseen. Like the fabricated impeachment efforts.

We know that they are composed of a uni-party and that they hide their true allegiance. Anyone who served in Vietnam can tell you all about this kind of enemy.

You want to win, then you must start enforcing the laws. This means putting coup members in jail starting tomorrow and in other cases treasonous coup members should receive maximum penalty.

Any plan they have will change – You prevent them from having a coherent plan.

• Cam Heck says:

I am astonished that the Bernie Bros are not rioting in the streets already at the Dem machine’s takeover of the nomination process yet AGAIN

• bluenova1971 says:

Bernie himself said he thought the candidate coming into the convention with the most delegates should be the nominee…if the DNC can get Biden in that position, it gives Sanders the perfect out to appeal to the Bernie Bros. I can hear his concession speech: “We fought hard, but Joe won the most delegates…let’s come together, smoke a joint, hold hands and sing Kumbaya”.

2. leavemygunsalone says:

Black female? Rules out Big Mike, must be the Abrams loud mouth from Ga.

3. coldanger says:

This isn’t the Blues Brothers and Barahk and Biden sure aren’t Jake and Elwood. They are NOT on a mission from G-d…

4. Kaco says:

From what I read, Obama is heading or funding a state by state redistricting program.

5. Troublemaker10 says:

6. Holmes01 says:

Obama as puppet master? Now there’s a role reversal.

7. JMC says:

That photo of Biden is an exact match with a classic one of Jack Nicholson in ‘One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest” and the two should be place side-by-side!

8. JohninMK says:

That Joe 2020 is one of the most powerfully creepy photographs I have ever seen and I am into photography. If it is a single take and not a montage it is an astonishing piece of work. If the later someone excelled in their brief.

Its subliminal message is just evil, pure and simple. Just dwell, if you can, I can’t, on those expressions. It is not often I won’t look at a photo again but this is one of those times.

We have a pretty good idea where the inner Biden is from his actions that we have seen in pictures and video. This takes it to a whole new plane. I bet it gets buried, its just too dangerous.

9. Pokey says:

But they have to get Biden elected, and that will depend on how well the latest pandemic scare works on the voting population. Interesting that PDJT’s strongest constituency is the same group who are being targeted by this pandemic hoax, the over 60 age group. Trump can’t even call it a hoax, but I still can and I call them like I see them. By the way, I am already in my own geriatric years.

fubar

10. Nobody in Particular says:

This is what really scares me about the Democrats. They can assemble a political machine based on buying everyone out in exchange for cooperation toward a unified goal. They can bury their differences so long as everyone gets a piece of the action. The Republicans can’t pull off anything similar. Conservatives aren’t nearly as unified; there are too many mavericks.

Couple this with control of the voting infrastructure (manipulable processes and partisans in key positions) and a hagiographic media, they might well take over both houses of Congress and the presidency.

The only thing that might derail this would be exposure of massive Democrat corruption, with convictions — I.e., Durham. But I don’t see that happening. I think all Durham is doing is gathering all the evidence so as to keep it hidden. If certain information is “under investigation” it cannot be divulged. See how that works?

11. Maybe his VP choice will be Okra Winfrey.

12. fillemup01 says:

There’s no doubt in my mind whatsoever that President Trump can win in a fair election. What scares me is the level to which the democRATS will descend to, to cheat.
    Likewise, I’ll never believe the myth that Hildebeest won the popular vote in 2016, not until all the fraudulent votes for her can be quantified.