Incredible example of remaining cool and focused in an exceptionally stressful and dangerous situation.  Texas church security officer Jack Wilson, describes the six seconds when a suspect opened fire inside the church.

From a distance of around 50 feet Mr. Wilson fired a single round at the attacker resulting in an immediate kill-shot to the head.  Remarkable Interview:

This entry was posted in 2nd Amendment, Christian Values, Death Threats, Heros, Police action, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

138 Responses to Hero – Volunteer Texas Church Security Officer, Jack Wilson, Speaks to Media: “I killed evil”…

1. hawkins6 says:

While it’s true that courageous Jack Wilson “killed evil..”; another headline could also read “Volunteer Security Guard Courageously Saves Untold Lives at Texas Church.”

Both are accurate and reasonable headlines but I prefer the latter.

2. sunnydaze says:

I can’t believe that CBS (or *any* of our MSM) would do such a good, thoughtful, interview.
    Thankyou CBS and this particular interviewer for giving this man a respectful platform and allowing him to speak without interruption or inflammatory/juvenile questions, etc.

Can you imagine if our news orgs did this all the time? It’d be a different world!

3. taxpayer here says:

The perfect Hero at the right place and time. His fellow parishioners are very lucky to have him and no doubt they know it.

4. 6x47 says:

There are some people who need killing.

5. wodiej says:

Gov. Mike Huckabee recently stated what the real problem is and that is evil and a lack of values and accountability.

6. youme says:

If it wasn’t for a police officer in Garland, Texas, scores of people would have been killed. He took out two terrorists as they emerged from their vehicle with heavy weapons.

A FBI agent was following them, took photographs and fled. The FBI is one evil outfit.

7. TexanInFL says:

He is absolutely a dead-on shot. He’s been handling guns all his life. People who use a gun as a tool know how to handle a gun. I’m not sure I understand how amazed several posters are here. There are people all over Texas like him. I was raised in a family that carry every day. Farmers and ranchers carry guns as safety equipment. Human life is a gift and should never be taken lightly. BUT, this was EVIL. He took down evil, sorry if your sensibilities were offended…I’ve lived all over the world, but I promise as soon as I can, I’m moving back home where men like him walk the street and we are safer. God Bless him.

8. Sassy says:

Global News described him – this man who saved the flock – as ”The Shooter” who owns a gun shooting range…