Tonight the House Judiciary Committee is urgently rushing to debate articles of impeachment against President Trump.  The hearing begins at 7:00pm ET.

♦Article One is “Abuse of power” – and structured on a false premise that President Trump “exercised the powers of his public office to obtain an improper personal benefit, while ignoring or injuring the national interest.”

♦Article Two is “Obstruction of Congress” – and structured on a ridiculous premise that President Trump “engaged in unprecedented, categorical, and indiscriminate defiance of the impeachment inquiry”, by challenging congressional subpoenas and seeking relief from the judicial branch.

Fox Business LivestreamCBSN Livestream LinkCSPAN Livestream

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2020, Impeachment, media bias, Nancy Pelosi, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

279 Responses to House Judiciary Committee Debates Articles of Impeachment – 7:00pm ET Livestream…

1. delighteddeplorable says:

Thank you, courageous Treepers, for watching and reporting. I’m watching Hannity who had Lindsay Graham, Mike Lee and John Kennedy on so far. They were all excellent.

About Hannity – yes, yes, I know, he’s getting info out to the masses, but I swear, every time he says something like, “but what do I know? I’m just a lowly talk show host”…..I cannot keep myself from advising him to just STFU, in a robust voice. 😁

2. linda4298 says:

• The American Patriot says:

This faux articles isn’t going to hold up because it will be thrown out in The Senate.

The updated IG report is whipping their behind

• hawkins6 says:

These patriots are incredible.

I wish I remembered the name of the Treeper that 1st pointed out that the Kevin McCarthy Republican House is exponentially better than the stifled Paul Ryan Uni-party House. The lions and lionesses have been freed from the Ryan cages.

Kevin should get some justified recognition but it’s powerful advocates like Jordan, Collins, Gaetz, Ratcliffe, Stefanik, Meadows, Gohmert and others that are impressing the viewers today with their passion and commitment to country and I suspect some Americans in the future that will watch these historically important recordings.

• Magabear says:

I so want Jordan to take on that insufferable clown Sherrod Brown in 2024 for Senate. Brown’s faux tough guy act won’t fly against Jimmy J.

3. A2 says:

Every Democrat speech is a re-election speech, paid for by the taxpayers of America. Each starts with a homey life story usually a hard scrabble one.

No facts, no addressing the issues.

Unbelievable.

• 1stgoblyn says:

Exactly. There is a recurring theme from the Dims; their life story, how much they love the Constitution and our country, we must impeach Trump for the children and orange man bad. And oh, yeah, how many of them have repeated the lies of Schiff and Nadler and that VSPGPDJT said Article II allows him to do anything he wants. Sick of these creeps.

• mopar2016 says:

I know what you mean, they’re a nasty bunch.

MAGA KAG

4. armie says:

Really encouraging tonight, so good to see Republicans speaking up and articulating the outrage the people are feeling. Nice to see somebody punching the bullies back. Hope they keep it up.

5. IGiveUp says:

A key paragraph in the articles of impeachment against Trump mentions disqualifying him from ever running for office again

• Super Elite Lt. Col. Covfefe999 says:

They’re so pathetic. hahaha Senate will throw this crap out.

• cheryl says:

It’s up to the Senate. If they vote to remove him, they would have to hold a separate vote to disqualify him from future office.

In 1862 and 1913, the Senate took separate votes to remove and disqualify judges West Humphreys and Robert Archbald, respectively. For each judge, a super majority first voted to convict followed by a simple majority vote to disqualify. The House doesn’t do that.

6. Super Elite Lt. Col. Covfefe999 says:

Yet another struggle story from a Dem.

7. TrumpPatriot says:

My video link stays on Nadler. At times he does appear to be listening to the Republicans. Sadly, he was drooling on himself. Saw him take out his medicine and chew two pills. Seemed to become more alert afterwards. This Darcie by the Democrats will fill history books for generations. The chairman of the powerful Judiciary committee has the choice of how history remembers him in these proceedings, I do not understand how these powerful leaders are not aware their positions are not supported by law, and history will not portray them kindly. What a perfect opportunity to be brave and wise leaders being squandered by partisanship.

8. TrumpPatriot says:

• Miya says:

History books are written by the winners. The Dems think, by hook or crook, they’re going to come out on top in November. In their version of history, they’re heroes.

• X XYZ says:

I’m finding this discussion about history laughable, although I’m not laughing at those who mentioned it.

Do you really think Nadler will be any more than a footnote in a history book?

Who do you think reads “history books”?

Most Americans hardly know the presidents that are on our currency. Washington, probably. He began the city that runs the government, right?. Jefferson – um, no. (Two dollar bills are rare). Wasn’t he that bad ass slave owner guy? Lincoln, probably – yeah, he freed the slaves, Hamilton? Oh, yeah… he was that guy in the play, right? Jackson? Jackson who? Not Michael, right? I dunno. Grant? Um, is what the government gives you?

Who is on the $100? OH! That’s that Benjamins guy! He the man!

How ’bout Rudolph. Rudy Giuliani?

NO! “Rudolph the red nosed reindeer…You’ll go down in Historeeee!!!”

9. Super Elite Lt. Col. Covfefe999 says:

Hey lady, what about the President’s policies have not been amazing for your people of Georgia?? He didn’t shoot your son, why the hate?

10. sundance says:

11. Jim says:

I admire those of you that have actually watched this farce.

12. AvengingAngel says:

Trump’s lawyers should submit to the supreme court the articles of impeachment to see if they’re constitutional . The president has control over foreign policy , we have a treaty with Ukraine concerning corruption and executive privilege over advisors and documents .The Court is supposed to settle matters of conflict between the branches . These articles are dumb .

• SHV says:

“Trump’s lawyers should submit to the supreme court the articles of impeachment to see if they’re constitutional .”
      ******
      Last think I want to see are nine SCOTUS justices, who have no accountability, calling the shots on removing a President from office. A 2/3 Senate vote for conviction has proven to be enough protection for the President. If a majority of the American citizens care about the Constitution and the US Government, then in 2020 the Dem/Thugs will lose their House majority by a significant. If the public decides that the Dem shit show should continue for PDJT’s second term, then this Country deserves whatever badness happens.

13. MouseTheLuckyDog says:

Looks like God smote Congress.

14. linda4298 says:

The word has gone out to all the papers in swingstates, they already have their opinion articles out that Trump must be impeached.

15. pucecatt says:

They are parading all the freshman’s now , they are pleading to their voters , it’s hysterical watching them beg , please don’t vote me out .. 🙄

16. Hans says:

Unbelievable… we’re watching the articles of impeachment.. Swallell talking about his father writing writing traffic tickets at the fair and a congresswoman having difficulty getting pregnant..

Give me a break… we are talking about over turning the votes of over 63 million voters..

And then Jordan was in my car… and shots rang out… do Democrats realy believe they are going to sell this to Conservatives … Unbelievable thank God that people can watch this farce for what it is…

• IGiveUp says:

Terribly sad to be confronted with the reality of the types of people who voted in these Representatives. We seem to be a nation of uneducated ignorant immoral cretins if these Representatives are a reflection of our wishes and who we are.

Others of course have pointed out this fatal flaw in representative democracy.

17. L4grasshopper says:

If it weren’t for the brave Treepers watching this farce, the audience would be half of what it is 🥳

Bless you. I don’t have the stomach to watch those loony Dems….

18. Papoose says:

Barack Hussein Obama, the All American Boy Next Door. Installed #44

19. JohnCasper says:

The lunatics are running the asylum. Most people have heard that phrase before, but never has it applied so much as now.

20. NJF says:

Lol

21. Sherri Young says:

Darn! The call-in show after the markup hearing is on about their 12th call already. Out of the dozen or so, I think I count one that wants impeachment. C-SPAN takes calls evenly independent, Democrat, and Republican.

Oops, here is a woman from California who believes that Trump’s behavior is disgraceful. Okay, so that makes two.

22. GS says:

I’m in San Bernardino County, CA right now. I’ve been listening to people, who are very unhappy with this impeachment. I heard one guy saying, “I don’t even like Trump, but he is helping people. Why are they trying to remove him? He didn’t do anything wrong..he’s helping people!”

23. Justin Green says:

The good thing about watching a Congressional hearing after its over is that you can skip the Democrat parts, lol.

What a bunch of degenerates.

24. The American Patriot says:

This sham will be thrown out in The Senate

25. Navybuckeye says:

I’m not watching, I’m in China on business (fly home in several hours), but some of the comments here interesting.

This is supposed to be a hearing. Yet, according to some Treepers, the Dems are telling personal stories? Stories of their dad? Themselves?

Excuse my language but WTF does that have to do with these articles? Oh, I know. Absolutely nothing.

To me, that just shows how empty the articles are and they know it. So rather than debate substantial evidence or predicate they blather on to try and invoke emotional responses from the low IQ voters in this country.

As I said, not watching, but I’d find it to be a pathetic display. Wake up America. If one of these story tellers are your rep, they should be fired for job incompetence.

• A2 says:

I’m there also, but decided to watch this morning. It’s as if a template went out to al the Dem members. Sad life story, struggle, wrapped in the flag and country, some even quoted Bible verses, more childhood sad stories, sprinkled with more lies from the hearings, with suitable choking back tears.

No addressing the facts or issues.

The republicans addressed all the issues directly, armed with the facts.

• zorrorides says:

A2, a template was given to all Dem members to direct each Rep in what to say during their five-minute speeches regarding the impeachment articles. Of course it was.

I’m pretty sure this is what you meant. And no, I’m not being snippy at A2, folks. I respect A2’s posts and read every one of them I see.

• Mad Mike says:

Done… but I did a little testing and I was able to vote three times by refreshing the page or using another browser (is that what it feels like to vote Democrat??). For all I know, all the supporting votes could be the same person.

USA Today… to think I used to like that paper way back when. What a maroon I was.

26. ImpeachEmAll says: