November 26th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1041

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Stephanie Grisham Twitter @StephGrisham45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

681 Responses to November 26th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1041

1. linda4298 says:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-impeachment-witness-deposition-reveals-why-they-were-told-to-hold-ukraine-aid/ Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-NY) responded to the release of the transcripts from the deposition, which happened on Chairman Adam Schiff’s House Intelligence Committee, by writing on Twitter, “The transcript for OMB’s Mark Sandy was just released. The ONLY reason he was ever given why there was a hold on $ to Ukraine was “the President’s concern about other countries not contributing more to Ukraine.” NOT bribery. NOT quid pro quo or any other WACKY Schiff conspiracy!”

• The Democrats also seem to very-conveniently forget that these very fundamental diplomatic concerns are the sole purview of the Executive Branch! Congress is not permitted to engage in diplomacy, nor to interfere with, “oversee,” or otherwise second-guess the Executive’s conduct of the powers that have been separated to his/her Branch. The President, alone, determines “whether, and when,” US aid (or anything and everything else) will be diplomatically granted by the United States to any foreign power.

However … it is now very abundantly clear that “The Swamp™” thought otherwise. They imagine that they set foreign policy, and that their Branches have sovereign power of judgment over both of the other two. However, the Founders of our country thought otherwise and … (oh, by the way) … hundreds of millions of actual People do, too!

2. Jason Ross says:

The Fireside Chat of our time. POTUS is the populist the nation needs for 2020.

3. Perot Conservative says:

Looky here!

P.S. George is running for Congress in California!

• Julian says:

Yes he is.

Against that overblown blowhard Cenk.

Vote George P.

President Trump should endorse George P. He needs more patriots like George P. in Congress defending him.

Would there be any doubt that George P would be amongst President Trump’s most Vocal & Vociferous allies if elected to Congress?

4. linda4298 says:

5. linda4298 says:

6. Reserved55 says:

Where’s Hunter

7. Reserved55 says:

8. dutzie60 says:

Has anyone else been receiving emails from Nikki Haley? The one I got tonight is proving Sundance right again. This one is over the top in your face “I’m running for President”. Going to post a little of it.
    Well, this is the whole thing. She is one conniving itchbay!

From the Oval Office (this is at the top)
    Image
    Fellow Conservative —

I’ll keep this short.

Image
    Last year, I sat with President Trump in the Oval Office for a few minutes before my last press conference in my capacity as UN Ambassador.

There were two things on my heart that day, two things I wanted to say to him and to the American people…
    Thank you. It was the honor of a lifetime to represent my state as governor and our country as UN Ambassador.
    I’m not done fighting. I pledged to do everything in my power to support our conservative agenda over these next two years.
    Today, I am writing you this personal note to ask your help to keep this pledge.

Please consider giving a $15 donation to Stand For America, so I can let the White House, Congress, and the media know just how many conservatives are invested in this fight.

Clearly, there’s much work to be done.

With the forces working against us, it won’t be easy.

As shocking as it is, liberals are embracing socialism. And, the liberal controlled House is trying to take us back to their failed policies of the past.

Days when big government was the only thing growing, while hardworking taxpayers lived paycheck to paycheck and were the only ones being forced to do more with less…

Days when countries around the world took us for granted and our allies were abandoned…

Days when our borders were unprotected, and our military might was neglected…

Days when activist judges and unaccountable DC bureaucrats ignored the Constitution;

NO. I’m not done fighting.

We have made too much progress along the path to restoring America’s greatness to turn back now.

That is why I launched STAND FOR AMERICA, a nationwide movement of conservatives to win this fight.

Will you join me?

Show your fellow conservatives you are invested in the future by making a one-time contribution of $15 right now.

This donation will provide STAND FOR AMERICA with the resources to combat these liberal policies and promote conservative ideas in Washington.

I need you. President Trump needs you. But most of all, our country needs you.

My very best,
    Image
    Nikki R. Haley

P.S. We don’t have time to wait – please rush me your $15 donation so Stand For America can have the resources on hand to support and demonstrate the grassroots power of this movement to everyone I meet with in this new role – whether in the White House, the halls of Congress, or in my upcoming media appearances.

• Reserved55 says:

🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫

🚮🚮🚮🚮🚮🚮🚮

• peace says:

Yes, I have been getting the N. Haley emails which I delete. I would never vote for her – can’t stand her – see the Veronica Brown case in which Niki would not allow a biological father to raise his own daughter; instead, she gave the daughter to an adoptive infertile couple. Se reminds me of little marco and club. She now has a million dollar mansion she recently bought. Where did the money come from?

9. Reserved55 says:

Read the replies!!

10. Troublemaker10 says:

11. Reserved55 says:

12. Troublemaker10 says:

CNN is still polling “adults” on peach mints instead of citizen registered voters. Must be the only way to get results that are 50/50 ish.

13. sunnyflower5 says:

14. sunnydaze says:

Dayum….He’s good!

15. Troublemaker10 says:

Daily Caller says the allegations about Omar and Qatar are not credible.

Excerpt:

The Daily Caller News Foundation reviewed the deposition and deemed it not credible. It even gets Omar’s job wrong, repeatedly calling her a senator.

But the Jerusalem Post published that a “Florida court has heard” that Omar was a secret foreign agent, and the story rapidly began making the rounds among American conservatives.

16. NJF says:

Busted

17. Did President Trump threw Rudy under bus?

Donald Trump denied directing Rudy Giuliani to go to Ukraine to look for dirt on his political rivals, in an interview with former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly.

“No, I didn’t direct him, but he is a warrior, he is a warrior,” Trump told O’Reilly in an interview streamed on the internet on Tuesday.

Giuliani has said publicly that he conducted an investigation “concerning 2016 Ukrainian collusion and corruption” on Trump’s behalf.

18. burnett044 says:

we ole southern boys love this time of year …we get to hunt and enjoy our guns….thanks to PT we are keeping them….but ya know not everyone can understand guns like we do…ie.