First Family Departs White House For Thanksgiving Holiday in Florida…

President Trump, First Lady Melania and Barron depart the White House heading to Florida for the Thanksgiving holiday.  Young Barron is now taller than dad.

The President,  Melania and Barron emerged at 3:53 p.m. from the Oval Office and walked past the assembled press with a few waves. The president did not take any questions but walked with his family to Marine One, which was wheels up at 3:57 p.m.

The Press Corps was dusted upon lift-off…. it’s almost like the pilots decided to hover a little longer than normal. LOL.

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, media bias, Melania Trump, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

104 Responses to First Family Departs White House For Thanksgiving Holiday in Florida…

1. NJF says:

❤️❤️❤️❤️

2. MDiceman says:

Notice the shoes that Barron is wearing?
    New Balance – American made!

• Tess from Philly says:

He’s the cutest! Sure he’s tall, but his behavior with the little waves shows he’s still really just a 13-year-old little boy. I think he’s probably a very nice kid and will grow into a fine young man. God bless him. It can’t be easy being him.

• MfM says:

Not all New Balance are American made, but some are and they would like to do more. The one’s I’m wearing are made in Vietnam. I buy that brand because I’ve always worn them and I can find ones that fit, and at least some are made in the USA.

New Balance standard sizes go larger and wider than most shoes. Many shoes it’s hard to find anything over 15. Given that Brandon likely has larger feet to go with his height NB is likely a double win for him.

• moe2004 says:

The owner of New Balance used to shop in a store I worked at, jeez thirty years ago. He told me he wished all of his shoes could be made in the USA. Most likely easier now and good for him!

• swissik says:

My two pair of NB walking shoes are made in the USA. I’ve never seen any of them made elsewhere.

• InAz says:

My cousin is a nurse, and recently she told me she has spent hundreds of dollars on shoes to wear to work…..12 hour shifts.

She said New Balance are THE ONLY shoe that doesn’t hurt her feet, legs, back, and are comfortable during entire shift.

• spoogels says:

I ONLY wear New Balance
      Most comfortable shoes EVER
      The New Balance Fresh Foam range feel like you’re walking on air

3. margarite1 says:

I’m not saying that Melania’s parents are bad looking – but I look at them and wonder where Melania got her extraordinary looks. Just can’t imagine what it must be like to live in a small communist country and end up boarding AF1 to fly off to Mar A Lago for Thanksgiving with your billionaire son in law POTUS. What an amazing turn of events.

BTW – I will be in Florida next month – does anyone know if I can see Mar A Lago if I drive past?

4. hoghead says:

A well deserved break.

Years from now, looking back on their White House years, they’ll wonder how they ever did it.

5. sunnyflower5 says:

Happy Thanksgiving First Family!
    Enjoy a long Florida weekend.
    Hovering chopper 🤣😂

6. MitchRyderDetroitWheels says:

Wishing The President and his family a Happy Thanksgiving! They deserve some rest. I can’t imagine having to deal with the jackazz’s in DC 24/7/365.

7. Video two shows why chopper pressers really are the best pressers! LMA 😀

8. Reserved55 says:

I heard Alexandra Chalupa but no context.

9. Zimbalistjunior says:

At this rate Barron May hit 6’8 or 9.

I hope he’s getting some tutoring on his jumper and post up moves.

• Tl Howard says:

I heard Eric Trump last year say Barron could outdrive all of them. With that swing arc, I can see why; however, usually it’s not easy for exceptionally tall folks to be accurate swingers of the golf club. I get the feeling the son inherited the Dad’s athletic prowess. Trump is a good golfer and was a really good baseball player in school.

10. webgirlpdx says:

This President, FOTUS and family will be in my prayers as one of the things I am most grateful and thankful for this year……again.

Happy Thanksgiving, Treeper Friends.

11. maggiemoowho says:

Your right, I can’t believe how tall he got and he’s not done growing.

12. 335blues says:

Happy Thanksgiving President Trump. Keep your chin up and steel your resolve.
    America stands with you. They marxist democrat party attacks you so viciously because
    you are hitting the target squarely.
    Carry on!

13. Sherri Young says:

Did not realize Scott Presser had press credentials. Glad to know it. PDJT could use a smiling face.

14. Dances with Wolverines says:

The Expert is still growing!

15. Peppurr says:

It was so good to see Baron! And him waving too. Handsome kid is all grown up! Just lovely to see them all !!

16. FLOTUS is stunning as always. I am full of thanks this season for our president and his beautiful family. The right guy at the right time.

17. Cisco says:

Ashamedly I have a pretty good repertoire of foul language.
    But the propaganda corps is still peddling the fake “impeachment”.
    “Mr. President are you going to participate in next week’s impeachment hearings”😡
    The man and his family are going to celebrate Thanksgiving and not one person could wish the Trump family happy holiday.
    Instead they insult Trump and his family.
    The the entire propaganda corps, with few, very few exceptions are a bunch of dirty rotten..,
    now I won’t write it but I’m thinking it.
    There, I’ve used all the words I know mainly English, a few in German, French and Polish.
    rant/off

• MitchRyderDetroitWheels says:

They still have their lips on Obama’s azz. Then again they do what they’re told or they will ALL be replaced by someone that will.

• Roger Duroid says:

A least they have to stand out in the cold now, waiting an hour or so, to insult him with their questions. F all of them, including Acosta and FA April.

• It is fun to know that the “press” must stand out in the cold and wait for out First Family.

Then they get to watch as our beautiful first Lady strolls by smiling and waving.

Relaxed and happy while they yell questions that go unanswered.

Even Barron throws them a few waves and a couple of smiles while the msm is freezing their rear ends off.

Our Beautiful First Family strolls leisurely past them and climbs on to Marine One blowing them away.

Sucks to be CNN.

18. dufrst says:

There may come a point in the future where unfortunately, we will have to look for a Trump again! I pray Barron is being prepared.

19. wishing you president and First Lady and your family happy Thanksgiving,
    president keep your chin up, we American stand with you and support you 100%,

20. The Far Side says:

Finally! My hard earned tax dollars at work. At least in the WH kitchen. What are they feedin’ that boy?
    Much love for the First Family!!

21. Lt Col Covfefe999 says:

I am totally lusting after Melania’s 70’s inspired boots and awesome coat. (sigh)

22. Mike in a Truck says:

What are they putting in that kids pasta- fazool, miracle grow?

23. Han Solo says:

Now we wait

Leftist media will try to psycho-analyze the whole thing

ps

Leftist media suck balls

24. DaughterofLiberty says:

How fantastic the First Family gets to jet off home to M-A-L. I feel excited for them. How amazingly prescient that El Presidente purchased what Margerie Merryweather Post intended as the Southern White House decades ago. He must have known even then.

25. Rhoda R says:

Oh those poor, poor reporters…having to stand out in the cold and shout out their questions quickly rather than sitting in comfort and rambling vicious indictments hidden as questions.

26. cheryl says:

“The White House press are people who have reached what has traditionally been viewed as the pinnacle of American political journalism, waiting—and jostling—to ask the President a question no one can hear over the deafening hum of Marine One, only for him to yell about whatever the hell he wants and ignore attempts at a follow-up question. Sometimes, Trump will spot someone he considers an enemy of the state and jab a finger in their direction while saying the magic words: ‘You’re Fake News!’ On television, it appears as if the president is up against a pack of faceless jackals, baying at him for a quote.”

27. cantcforest says:

God bless you Barron.

28. Texian says:

Here was my Mar el Lago.. Panama City Beach, Miracle Mile.. it was epic.. the “Mom and Pop” ones were the best.. (there’s a chapter on this too.. and even more chapters not posted.. yet.. maybe.. i haven’t gotten up the nerve to release them..)..

29. TwoLaine says:

I remember when I used to watch little Barron hit golf balls on the top of TRUMP Tower on The Apprentice. I knew then he would be a heart breaker. Daddies lock up your daughters! 🙂

30. Barron really looks like Melania.

31. Mncpo(ret) says:

I’m so happy our First Family has not used Barron as a publicity pawn. Remember the last “family”, all of the pics, vids, etc of their “children”.

Barron has been raised close to family, out of the limelight, just going to school like a regular kid. As he should be.

At 13, he’s normal, REALLY tall and handsome (already). If he keeps his head together, he’ll grow up to be a fine man.

32. DebbieSemms says:

Good to see Barron and he is looking really well. I was wondering why he wasn’t twith Melania when the White House tree arrived.

33. Mars says:

He is his own young man. But he was doing a lot of waving, so he is growing up.

34. Janie says:

Unless I am missing some rag mag coverage on him, I have been pleased to see (crossed fingers) that the nasty press seems to have largely left Barron alone, as they well should. I was very concerned at first because it was off to a rocky start, with Rosie O’Donnell and others making inappropriate and intrusive remarks they never would have of another President’s children. I remember feeling really bad for Barron and his family and thinking oh man, it’s going to be a long few years for him in that regard (and maybe more so his parents) if this is just the beginning.

35. Garavaglia says:

Barron favors a young Elvis in this photo.

36. nwtex says:

The lift off of Marine One always gives me chills but for some reason this particular time I am overwhelmed with pride. 🇺🇸 It is carrying The president of the United States, for goodness sake and charged with his well-being. 🇺🇸
    I am soooo filled with pride and a bit misty eyed. 🇺🇸 🇺🇸
    May God bless them all and God bless the 🇺🇸 United States of America 🇺🇸 and each right minded person who voted to put Donald J Trump in office….and those who helped him achieve the highest office in the land. Blessings all around!! 🇺🇸

🎶 “I am Proud to be an American….” 🎶🎶🎶

37. shipley130 says:

Merry Thanksgiving CTHers. I’m out until Monday (Cyber Monday, that is). Can’t take much more lame stream media today.

38. Tom Hansen says:

Wow. I cannot believe how tall Barron is. He appears to be at least an inch or two above his dad, who is reportedly 6’2″. Eric Trump is 6’5″, but Barron may grow even taller than his uncle.

39. mugzey302 says:

I always look forward to seeing the family photo of POTUS, FLOTUS, and Barron. It must be so difficult for him (Barron) to endure the hateful rhetoric and attacks against his family, so I always remember to pray for them but especially Barron.