President Trump’s attorney Rudy Giuliani appears for a discussion with Lou Dobbs to outline how Adam Schiff was working in concert with left-wing political allies to create the CIA whistle-blower complaint as evidence for their impeachment agenda:

Some of the information provided by the State Department IG to congress included the investigative notes of Rudy Giuliani in conversations with Ukraine officials. Additionally, Giuliani appeared on Fox News with Sean Hannity to expand the discussion.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Election 2020, Impeachment, Legislation, media bias, Nancy Pelosi, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Ukraine, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

183 Responses to Rudy Giuliani Rips Chairman Schiff and Committee Staff for Manufacturing Impeachment Evidence…

1. Reloader says:

O Lord, how long shall I cry, and thou wilt not hear!
    even cry out unto thee of violence, and thou wilt not save!

Why dost thou shew me iniquity, and cause me to behold grievance?
    for spoiling and violence are before me:
    and there are that raise up strife and contention.

Therefore the law is slacked, and judgment doth never go forth:
    for the wicked doth compass about the righteous;
    therefore wrong judgment proceedeth.

And the Lord answered me, and said,
    Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables,
    that he may run that readeth it.

For the vision is yet for an appointed time,
    but at the end it shall speak, and not lie:
    though it tarry, wait for it;
    because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him:
    but the just shall live by his faith

– Habakkuk 1:2-4; 2:2-4

• Rhi says:

Amen Reloader!
      Here’s another one:
      Lord, how long wilt thou look on? rescue my soul from their destructions, my darling from the lions. I will give thee thanks in the great congregation: I will praise thee among much people. Let not them that are mine enemies wrongfully rejoice over me: neither let them wink with the eye that hate me without a cause.
      Psalm 35.17

• Dizzylizzy says:

These very words of scripture God sent to me a few years ago when I was praying. I was holding my bible, worried and frustrated with the corruption of politics and the lack of justice. I asked God to send words of encouragement and strength my way. I immediately opened the Bible and my eyes fell on this exact scripture. Many months later at a Sunday school classs a teacher using it in a different non-political context ironically quoted this exact scripture; a scripture I had never latched on to in twenty years of almost daily reading until God sent it my way a few months before. I thought hmmmmm, this is strange. I often thought about sharing these biblical words on CTH for encouragement, b/c I thought they may be meant for here, but I did not. Now, I wake up this morning and here they are. This very personal quote God sent to me years ago. I truly believe that God permeates these events. He is deep in all of this. We need to pray and remain patient, however, I believe respectfully and optimistically speaking up when we can. ( that one is hard) To finish, I quote this part of that scripture. Habakkuk 1:5, Look at the nations and see! Be astounded! For work is being done in your days that you would not believe if you were told.

These are the days. Stay in prayer.

• JOHN WINKLER says:

Ah…perfect day for the first reading of this coming 27th Sunday in Ordinary time.

2. Kleen says:

Go Rudy!!!!!

• Bill Durham says:

When the media is recommending that Rudy needs to go, it means he is very very effective. They dogged him with their smarmy comments but he is the guy who ate Mueller and Weissman for lunch. They are still waiting for the presidential deposition. LoL!

• Tl Howard says:

These same “newsmen and women” loved Rudy after 9/11, accorded him respect.

Now, they wish to make him into a loon.

There’s really no secret to it: their big bosses, the media moguls, are globalists and everyone under the big boss knows what is expected of him or her.

• John says:

The Mockingbird presstitutes.

• Matt Bracken says:

Speaking of “newsmen,” it’s amazing to see the NYT dog returning to its Ukrainian vomit.
          Expand and read Duranty’s infamous article, it’s worth the time. Especially about the Bolsheviks needing to “break some eggs” to make their socialist omelet. It needs no reminder that Duranty one a Pulitzer prize for being Stalin’s willing stooge and liar.

• Matt Bracken says:

“one” a prize? More coffee, please.

• rusino says:

Yellow journalism, or the yellow press, is a type of journalism that presents little or no legitimate well-researched news and instead uses eye-catching headlines to sell more newspapers. Techniques may include exaggerations of news events, scandal-mongering, or sensationalism.
            Joseph Pulitzer was the Father of Yellow Journalism!

• ibid says:

May I remind all of one seeded stinkweed, planted purposefully, long ago:

“We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years.”

— David Rockefeller, Speaking at the June, 1991 Bilderberger meeting in Baden, Germany (a meeting also attended by then-Governor Bill Clinton and by Dan Quayle
          __
          It did not surprise me that the SOB died in his silk sheets within two months of the 45th President’s inauguration.

What he left behind is what we all are left to deal with.

• jmuniz1 says:

Have faith our President is going to win he had two rallies yesterday in Minnesota and Texas he cannot afford for this country to go down. I am voting for him in the Primary and the general the democrat candidates are horrible. Forget the Rinos they will get theres. Trump 2020.

• dd_sc says:

He’s the guy that took out the heads of New York’s mafia “Five Families” using the RICO statutes.

• NYMinuteman says:

The DOJ needs to look into how Hunter Biden’s partner at Burisma and Rosemount Seneca, Devon Archer (the guy in the golf photo with Joe) somehow had his conviction on fraud charges overturned by a Federal Judge in NY, one who has sat on several Trump-related cases?? U.S. District Judge Ronnie Abrams in Manhattan,(Obama appointee) who overturned a lower court decision and freed Archer, while his two co-conspirators were NOT let off the hook and will do time (or may be already),happens to be married to Greg Donald Andres, formerly a partner at Davis Polk & Wardwell who served with Robert Mueller on the Special Counsel investigation while she was deciding to let sleaebaog Archer go.

Could it have anything to do with him having a LOAD OF DIRT on Hunter (if not Joe)?? A little quid pro Joe to keep Hunter “clean”?

To a casual observer familiar with the human condition, that is sure what the whole thing LOOKS like. interesting that there’s been ZERO reporting on this… or that Archer was involved with multiple FELONS before Hunter got in bed with him. It certainly merits AN INVESTIGATION, no??? What info does Archer have???

3. Genie says:

Dobbs does a good job refraining from interrupting Rudy.

4. cocamars says:

Maybe this is old news. I’m not sure, but Brennan told Nicole Wallace today that he is scheduled to be interviewed soon by Durham. Are they saving the big fish for the last interview?
    He seems nervous in the video.

• Redzone says:

Johnny Boy, if you’re having trouble understanding the predicate of the world-wide effort to reveal the truth about the corruption of you and your cronies, I’d be happy to sit down and explain it to you. Just let me know. Thx.

• Zy says:

Nicolle Wallass, one of MSDNC’s greatest co-conspirators or one of the most gullible “journalists” employed there. If Barr and Durham are deep state do they get hazard pay for being called “non-investigators”?

• Kleen says:

Another theory, I think this could be a fight for power between the different powerful groups inside the deep state

Sundance laid out 2 different groups, Obama x Hillary

Well, if I’m not mistaken Barr is Bush team. So maybe he is really gathering all he can but not necessarily for we the sheep since we keep getting redacted documents with missing information.

But maybe Barr’s team is getting lots opposition research against Hillary and Obama’s team

Who knows, the swamp is deep and very secretive.

So far I got 5 buckets of redacted documents with key parts missing.

But who knows… also they moved the… I thinks Horowitz report release AGAIN this time to the end of this month.

• Blind no Longer says:

War of the World’s…amazing and historic times we are living in!!

• Austin Holdout says:

Too bad the Obama Admin already had one of their scandals named Fast ‘n Furious because this new scandal is coming at us Fast ‘n Furious now.

• cocamars says:

I’m guessing here but if the swamp wants to hang one guy I think they would prefer to go after an un-elected bureaucrat. Less of a headache because you don’t have to deal with as many angry voters.

• WSB says:

Remember the Papa Bush funeral. President Trump went to visit with the Bush family that day as they were staying in town..p

Bill Barr’s name came out the day after. President Trump said Barr was referred by W.

No one from the Bush family has slimed President Trump since then.

Which teams are still fighting?

• Linda K. says:

That’s a good point . Bill Clinton and the older Bush were said to be friends. I have lost trust in the Bush family but they may actually love this country enough to help Trump while he is being set up. Papa Bush ran the CIA before he was Vice President so they probably have an inside window there.
            Bill Barr is intent on Justice, I believe, to save the institutions and the country.

• WSB says:

I believe Family is trying to save Papa’s legacy.

So, W gives PT Barr’s name with the promise he will go after the cabal, as long as the Bushes and Barr are kept out of the fray.

• rcogburn says:

Great point, and definitely thought provoking.

We should definitely include the non-politician factions and rivalries into the mix as well, especially the military leadership, which itself is divided between its historic nationalist traditions and leftist Dem career officers. This extends into the IC community- I think there are still patriots in the IC – who may or may not like Trump, but could see him as a means of purging out the leftist IC leadership they despise but have been powerless to stop.

Political parties aside, scratch the surface and DC is riven with inter agency rivalries going back decades. The deep state is no monolith. It has endless bureaucratic battles of its own, not unlike a massive corporate entity. The FBI has historically hated the CIA since they lost jurisdiction of Latin America to the CIA in 1947. The CIA, state, and USM have clashed repeatedly over the decades. Etc.

Most of the time these conflicts occur out of sight. And in 2015/2016, it seems most or all of them fell in line in the effort to get rid of Trump. But that failed.

Now PDJT has had three years to figure this all out and, just maybe, pit them against each other, so some of the deep state factions are helping him because they support what he’s doing for the country, or simply see him as a means of weakening or destroying their rivals: the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

PDJT is smart enough and shrewd enough to figure out where he can exploit the weaknesses in the deep state system.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

• zimbalistjunior says:

Brennan is The Big Ugly

My question, based on reading of Strzok and Page texts, is this:
        what percentage of the media and of the Deep State is so deluded, so irrational and lacking in basic knowledge of the law, of history, of politics etc that they actually believe the crap they are peddling and what will their reaction be when the truth finally dawns on them?
        The Strzok page texts show two middle management idiots, evil in many ways yes, but still essentially morons–useful idiots to be managed by the true malevolent forces like The Big Ugly Brennan, Obama etc.. Id guess people like Nicole Wallace are essentially clueless too..Don Lemon, Brian Williams, Anderson Cooper..i assume Fredo is an idiot too but his smarter brother Andrew is probably clueing him in

• LoonsCall says:

Fredo!

• dissonant1 says:

Yes, they are clueless. Because they chose to be clueless, because they chose to sell their souls for career, status, money, fame, and popularity. Now they have lost even their ability to recognize what is good and evil. When you have lost that, what of true value is left?

• Linda K. says:

Well, some of them could wake up. Trump’s fearless approach to these shenanigans by Schiff and Mueller team should be obvious to all, whatever your political point of view, and respected by all as well.
            Some of these “journalist” talking heads may have drunk the kool aid, but it does not mean they will totally disregard the truth when they finally stumble over it.

• lettruthspeak says:

Don’t ever believe these malevolent, gutless weasels are clueless. They know full well what happened and is continuing to happen under their watch. They work for the dark side and at this point the reasons don’t matter. The only thing that matters is they are the enemies of the USA.

• Ellis says:

I believe the correct term is dupes or as Stalin called them, useful idiots.

• John says:

Just another presstitute.

• amjean says:

Remember, she was Sarah Palin’s “handler” during the 2008 election and threw
        Sarah Palin under the bus many times. Not to be trusted.

• The Gipper Lives says:

“…his pal Vladimir”. Lame. Your pal Gus Hall, maybe.

Jig’s up. you’re going down, Commie.

I’m so proud of my President and his team today. They were MAGAnificent!

• mr.piddles says:

Oh noser’s… he didn’t throw in a “Vladimir” reference, did he? Was avoiding the clip (the two of them together just may be unbearable), but may have to watch just for the Sad Factor. I’m not really a “car wreck” kinda guy… but this is shaping up to be a good one.

• patti says:

• livefreeordieguy says:

Nervous as a slimy cat…

• mikeyboo says:

” I don’t understand the predication of this worldwide effort to try to uncover dirt… that would discredit that investigation in 2016″ –
      Because honest people dislike bull chit, John.

• justlizzyp says:

It seems to me that if he knew the 2016 investigation was solid and thorough, he would have nothing to worry about. And if that were the case he would have said ‘attempt to discredit that investigation’. Just sayin’ is all.

• beachbum31 says:

receives outpouring of preparation h wipes from friends and family after airing

• Tl Howard says:

How easily MSNBC and Nicole Wallace ignore that Brennan said, about the Muellar conclusions, that he “got bad information.”

• f2000 says:

If they haven’t interviewed him yet, how far are we from this investigation possibly bearing fruit? Doesn’t seem imminent.

• EWeatherwax says:

Maybe a lawyer or LEO will chime in here, but I think it’s typical in investigations that you interview the big fish last. You want all the evidence you can muster, and confessions of anyone who flipped, BEFORE you interview the big target. That way, you already know everything and you know when they’re lying.

• Linda K. says:

Maybe they will just arrest him in a swat raid.

• NYMinuteman says:

Oh, PLEASE LORD let Brennan lie to Durham and get nailed!!
      Oh, please Durham, ask him what involvement, in any context at all, he had with the “whistleblower” leak, and/or what conversations, if any, he had about it with anyone at all. Watch Brennan try to claim he is a journalist now and his conversations are shielded. We all KNOW Brennan helped put together the Lawfare-branded BULLSHIT™ “complaint” as a way to make a LEAK of a completely reasonable conversation and make it seem somehow nefarious.

As the chief law enforcement officer in the nation, Trump is RIGHT to demand a full investigation of what the Biden family was up to in Ukraine. An awful lot of money went missing. Was US aid money going to pay Hunter Biden’s $600k yearly stipend for a no-show job? Did US infrastructure assistance get funneled through Burisma to its oligarch controllers and their US influence peddler? Did Papa Joe know anything about this? What did he discuss with Devon Archer at that golf outing? Why was the son of the VP involved with a slime like Archer? Did Joe know anyone who might have spoken to Judge Abrams about Archer’s conviction with two of his colleagues in 2018 for bond and wire fraud, and how that conviction got overturned, but ONLY FOR ARCHER?? Is it possible that Archer was threatening to spill the beans on what was going on in Ukraine and China with Hunter and Joe called in a favor from the Obama appointee? For the good of the nation, of course!!!

• Bryan Alexander says:

I really, REALLY hope that when Durham questions Brennan, that he tells him up front “When you answer these questions, you will not have an opportunity to ‘refresh’ your memory and change your testimony at a later date. You get one chance to answer truthfully, under oath. So think carefully and give me the truth.”

• Dutchman says:

The last one to be interviewed,…is the rotten egg, the ‘subject’ of the ‘interview’.
      In my day, it would be last one interogated is the SUSPECT, but terminolgy has changed,..but NOT the meaning, or the order.

• Dwayne Diesel says:

Dutch, I agree…

John is sly though. He knows any question he is asked by Durham, Durham more than likely already knows the answer. I think it will come down to how arrogant is Brennan? Arrogant enough to lie anyway thinking Durham won’t do a darn thing? Or just arrogant enough to not really answer because he feels the lawfare group will save him?

I think he will lie but not just because of arrogance but because he may believe his tracks were covered (they weren’t based on what we know already) well enough that Durham has nothing.

Thoughts? Anyone’s actually?

• Dutchman says:

“Methinks thou protesteth TOO much. Funny, shakespeare defined “denial” long before Freud was a gleem in his daddys eye, and no one has better defined it, since.

McCabe, Comey and Brennan in particular seem to have been a little TOO defensive, all along.

And I think their bravado is NOT based on the Lawfare group ‘protecting’ them.

Given the groups 0-10 record, If I was depending on Lawfare, to keep me out of prison, I would be very afraid!

I think they are depending on POWERFUL people, STILL IN POSITIONS OF POWER, to keep them out of prison.

So, ALL the higher ups, that they could finger. Uniparty Congressional leadership.

• Mr e-man says:

If Brennan is truly the big fish or the originator of this investigation, he has no choice but to lie, misdirect, and obfuscate. I am sure he is very well educated in interrogations and the tactics used so he could do as good a job as anyone. If Durham has most of the information already, he will also be able to play that game, knowing Brennan does not know what Durham knows. It will be a skillful cat and mouse game between the two of them.

Alternatively, Brennan could turn on the person who really set this up. Barack Obama. This was a multi agency operation. Brennan did not have the clout to run all those agencies CIA, FBI, DOJ, NSD, State Dept, White House, etc. Barack Obama did.

• IGiveUp says:

You assume Obama is Brennan’s boss but what if it’s the other way around? Why should we conclude that this is the first and only time the CIA was running the US gov’t?

• rcogburn says:

The cocky bravado Brennan of “kakistocracy” game was nowhere to be found. He sounds like a spook who knows he’s become a liability. The voice quavering on “Trump knows” was unmistakable.

If Obama even thinks his legacy is threatened, Brennan will be excised, disavowed, and thrown to the wolves.

Being a former DCIA won’t help Brennan any more than it helped Bill Colby.

• RAC says:

Very noticeable, warbling and wimpish, something’s shook his confidence.

• Dwayne Diesel says:

I don’t listen to these knuckleheads. I rely on those here and at newsbusters to do the listening. I can’t stand listening to pompous “journalists” interviewing pompous and arrogant butt holes.

Was the contrast that different in this interview with Brennan as compared to say 5/6 months ago when he was on multiple networks blathering away or last year doing the same?

• Alison Wilson says:

Best way to make him pace the floor all night? Have Durham tell Brennan “Nah. Forget the interview. I have all I need.” LOL

• Mr e-man says:

I expect these two are well skilled in interrogations. Durham may play the game but Brennan will be cagey enough to play along. Here is another tact that could play out. Durham says, we did the investigation. We know most of the truth here and it isn’t good for you John. I could ask you the questions and get you to lie and send you to prison for lying, obstruction, color of office, etc. You won’t be able to hide anything by lying so it will do you absolutely no good to try. Your best bet is to come clean and tell us about the real big fish that conspired with you. Tell us about Barack Obama and we will lighten your sentence. But you only have this chance to do so. After that, you face the real possibility of being Epsteined. So spill it now on the record and your life may be saved.

• Dekester says:

Yep he is nervous. The still picture above shows a different looking slug, from the smarmy condescending puke that we are used to seeing.
      That man is one nervous looking cockroach.

God bless PDJT

• dawg says:

Well thats good to hear Durham is going to interview him.

But I am simply awestruck at the amount of spin, obfuscation and deception coming out of that guys mouth.

“dont understand the predication of the worldwide effort to dig up dirt, REAL OR IMAGINED, to discredit the investigation.”

You mean the investigation that went on for 3 years and sabotaged a presidency? An investigation that turned out to be pointless? You dont understand why we might want to find out that investigation was started fraudulently?

In the words of the great President Donald J. Trump, “BULLSHIT”. You understand perfectly why, and it scares you.

And this one:

“Trump hopes that Russia helps him again as he sees his political hopes dwindling” ???????????

I mean, just, wow.

• Linda K. says:

If she was real journalist she would say, “What evidence did Mueller find of Russian interference that justified this counter intelligence investigation into a Presidential candidate and President elect?

• Jim Comey is a weasel_doug says:

His name is Joseph Mifsud. He is a western intelligence agent.
      You said he was a Russian spy.
      Predicate established.

• beaujest says:

Hang the Muzz !

• beaujest says:

Hang the Muzz !

5. montanamel says:

I got a handful of nails, thanks to SD…
    Now, where the hell did I put that hammer???

It’s time we nail the lid down on many, many, coffins…..What color you want Nancy??? Adam???
    I’m thinking that Big Daddy Roth’s ‘ol 8-ball eyeball would be about right for those two…
    Kind of like “behind the ball”, eh? Check-6

• Amy2 says:

I’m concerned about the part where he said (on Dobbs) that he gave the info to Pompeo and never heard back. Did I miss something in the timing?

• Pale rider says:

He’s said that several different occasions. I believe that’s why he is all over the television, to pressure the DOJ maybe Barr. Like he said enough is enough. My question, why is he not in the AG position?

• underwhelmingposter says:

IMO it seems that Rudy is unafraid and willing to go into battle with anyone right now. He will not let the slime wash over him. So he fights the good fight. It seems like Rudy and Sydney Powell are the real frontline fighters in this siege of PDJT. Some of the President’s people are all in for him. Most of the rest are blustering for sound bites that mean nothing but sound good. Granted that Ms. Powell is more for anticorruption (and definitely anti Weissmann) than a political operative. Her approach can/should/will have very significant ripples through the Deep State.
          IMO Rudy saw Dr PimplePopper and now is really on fire. This has now it seems become very personal for him, and it will be like Pit Bull’s bite. They never ever let go!

Pale rider;
          Cause McConnell would NEVER have confirmed him, and Graham wouldn’t have,supported his nomination.

Same reason Ratcliff withdrew. If RepubliCONS in Senate don’t support your confirmation, you ain’t getting confirmed.

So, WHAT,does that tell us,…about Barr?

• Pale rider says:

Dutchman I see your point it’s politics. I assume that’s why so many leave and say they are more effective on the outside?
            Yes Barr!
            I’m guessing also outside the corruption of the USA there is more room for evidence gathering and maybe justice for these people.

• BobInFL says:

I get the same feeling. I think our VSGPDJT has had about enough inaction from the slimeballs that infest our State Dept, FBI, CIA and DOJ and that is why Rudy is all over the place making public all that he has been painstakingly uncovering since Nov 2018. I’m not indicting Pompeo as I think he is a good guy but he has a lot on his plate. Now Wray, pfffft. He is an obstructer. Gina I think is up to her eyeballs in this too. Barr – jury is still out as far as I am concerned.

Kind of difficult for all of the heads of our alphabet agencies to obstruct/redact/slow walk all of this when Rudy is laying this out with signed affidavits, video taped testimony and first hand knowledge of the obstruction of a friendly government trying for over a year to get someone in law enforcement’s ear here only to be stonewalled at every turn. Make no mistake – Rudy is showing the evidence of the corruption – and the conspiracy of those in our givernment to keep it hidden and to obstruct. He is holding their feet to the fire and I would bet that their sneakers are beginning to melt.

God bless Rudy Guliani! God bless President Trump. I finally get an inkling that we are switching to offense – we’ll see.

I think Rudy is especially keeping Barr honest – it is in his face all of the evidence and it is focused on the “predicate”. If Barr does nothing with it he should be be disgraced and replaced.

• SharonKinDC says:

Rudy didn’t want the AG job… AND would likely be unable to pass approval in the Uniparty Senate.

• Ackman419 says:

Im hoping Rudy was inferring that his report was deep stated, but not by Pompeo.
        Rather, bureaucrats in state bogged it down.
        Otherwise, yeah I’m a little confused about that sequence.

• Kleen says:

Yes, that’s not good news.

Earlier today we saw how one lawyer was not charged for leaking grand jury information. It’s like the hits keep coming.
        McCabe hasn’t been charged yet, 2 weeks ago was supposed to be imminent.

It’s feeling like slow rolling of bad news not to trigger we the sheep.

Also we have John Brennan calling the Durham Investigation a “non-Investigation”

I remember hearing something about it being a review? Was it Durham or Horowitz… one was just a review

Also Huber, I heard he wasn’t doing anything at all. Didn’t call anyone of significance to interview.

• ABN says:

It’s is terrible that Giuliani seems to NEED to pressure Barr, but wonderful that he is doing it and doing it very effectively. To me, his statements seem to strongly imply that Barr and Durham are covering up or will coverup if they think they can get away with it.

In one of the clips on CTH yesterday, POTUS even said something like “I hope Barr is investigating the origins of the Russian collusion delusion.” Why does this amazing president have to hope Barr is doing his job? If Barr is as corrupt as the others, Giuliani is the warrior we need. If he succeeds in protecting POTUS and exposing the depths of foul Deep State corruption, he will become one of the greats of US history standing beside PDJT.

• JETS says:

I would like to see Chris Christy back working with Rudy. That would be a 1-2 team of strong Trump supporters, totally disliked by everyone in DC and the media.

• CNN_sucks says:

Yes, heard that, too. Pompeo might be a swamp keeper. Dissappointing. Maybe Kim Jung Un is onto something. Pompeo might not be a serious person and not believe in MAGA.

6. Revenant says:

Biden’s done. He can’t survive this mountain of evidence.

• JoeMeek says:

In the latest 2 nation wide polls on real clear politics, Chief Stolen Feathers is 3 and 6 points ahead of Office For Sale Joe.

• Revenant says:

So long Quid Pro Joe. Can’t say I’m going to miss you.

And hello Warren! Lizzie the unelectable, the original Fauxcahontas. Game on.

• mr.piddles says:

Let’s face it, the Fake Indian is 1/1024th the candidate that Doddering Joe is. But maybe Uncle Creepy will challenge the Pequot Progressive to a wrestling match of some flavor. And Pocahontas will come out dressed up like Chief Jay Strongbow and kick the Ol’ Coot’s scrawny ass. I’d pay to see that, actually.

• rcogburn says:

White Devil Joe and Bernie Red Man in heap trouble. Bad medicine to pitch teepee near Chapaqua. Big Chief Fire Water make Pocahantas have accident with tomahawk.

• dissonant1 says:

Wall Street hates her (including large Dem donors). A harpy shrew that no one but the most irredeemable leftists will want to have nag them for four years, and who wants to take away all of our money and our freedoms. And did I mention, Wall Street Dems hate her? Even the Las Vegas bookies hate her because the betting line on her vs. PDJT will be prohibitive. And did I mention, Wall Street Dems hate her? Good luck, Poco.

• Linda K. says:

Pocahonky.

• Sumoyokozuna says:

saw some articles speculating Hillary is just waiting for the right time to enter the race..

• OmegaManBlue says:

He can survive whatever the media wants him to survive.

• Dutchman says:

They THINK he can. Wray will pre-empt Barr, have a press conference 2 weeks before the election, and say “No reasonable Prosecutor would charge Biden”, and,…that will be that.

• rcogburn says:

Funny how Joe goes down just as all Cankles popsup. But we all know once is just a crazy cooncidence.

Now if a SECOND candidate got knocked out by some freak event…

Oh wait…

• Austin Holdout says:

I’ll bet Bernie got 2 houses for agreeing to drop out this time.

• Mr e-man says:

Well, since I knew about Hunter Biden and Ukraine years ago, I am sure the Clintons and Obamas knew all about it. Quid Pro Joe even said Barack knew about it and agreed. Call him he says. I thought it was the real reason Joe stayed out of the 2016 race. They all saw Cankles going down for her emails but Joe didn’t get in, claiming to be greiving over his other son. So I was surprised to see him in 2019 and more so when I saw he seemed a little senile. Barack probably didn’t endorse him because of senility AND Hunter Biden. You don’t have to do this Joe, he said.

But Ol Joe forged ahead, secure in his belief that the MSM and his fellow corruptocrats would protect him. All he had to do was to say what he is saying here and they would circle the wagons for Ol Joe. Without the senility, it may have worked but even his corrupt friends know he shouldn’t be President. They aren’t sticking their necks out here. Quid Pro Joe didn’t realize that crooks will leave their accomplices twisting in the wind.

7. howardrichman says:

Wow! Rudy was on fire! Dobbs and Hannity let him talk, and he had a lot to say! I liked the camaraderie he had with Dobbs! I loved the powerful case he made on Hannity — an indictment of the press, of the FBI and of Biden. He was eloquent!

8. Conundrum says:

Clearly…GAME ON

9. Dutchman says:

That interview with Rudy, shows the degree to which the other talking heads producers, were yelling in their ears, to dirupt and deflect Rudy.
    Dobbs is da man! He probably is going to becsent

• Dutchman says:

Darn WP, and stupid phones. Was saying Dobbs will probably be sent for reeducation. Or, possibly he has a different contract?

I’m coming to think of all these talking heads as being like “contract actors” under contract to the big studios in the 30’s and 40’s; the studios literally OWNED them.

Same thing with talking heads. Even Maria seems to have caved. Dobbs seems to be the only one left.

And Levin is too,…harsh for my taste, at least when he rants a monologue.

Very little truth on the boob tube I’m afraid.

And why is Rudy virtually the ONLY one out their defending the POTUS?

WHERE are,Congressional Republicons?
      Rhetorical question, they aren’t being ‘rolled’, they are standing down.

• Where are the Congressional Republicans? There aren’t any.

• Mr e-man says:

Well over 200 R’s in Congress. I can name you about 75-100 that support the President, are against corruption, and are honest decent politicians.

What about the rest? Crooked or stupid is not a good way to go through life but as a Congressman or Senator, I guess it’s alright. They will all be rich later from the graft.

Agreed, rhetorically question.
          Their collective silence is DEAFENING, and can’tbe explained by stupidity, cowardice or greed.
          Complicit, and their inaction which shielded them from exposure, is now exposing them.

10. Superman says:

It has to be. This has to be one if the greatest owns of all time…it really seems like the “whistleblower” was a setup by Trump.

And they started impeachmemt inquiries over this. OMG!

Trump is playing them like a fiddle!!!!

• FrankieZee says:

The OLD HILDERBEAST must be shitting in her Panties. The House of Cards is falling down. The Trumpster is out for BLOOD>.

• Dutchman says:

You know how PDJT said whoever told the whistleblower, is a SPY? He said that, …..

He also said whoever leaks someone elses tax returns should be prosecuted.

Hmmm,… a SPY is someone who appears to be working for ONE side, but is,REALLY working for the other.

Nothing wrong with leaking YOUR OWN tax returns, however.

And if the POTUS TELLS you to tell the whistleblower, all kinds of distortions about a,perfectly innocent phone call,…well nothing criminal or illegal about that!

Yrs, ir certainly COULD have been a POTUS set up, or trap. Just like his tax returns.

And, Rudy SAID he’s been trying to get this info out into the media, for 5 mos., and no msm would report it.

Well, they are reporting it NOW!

• Dwayne Diesel says:

I do think that canary traps have been set to catch leakers and spies. I dont’ know if this is one but it fits the mold. I believe the recent string of stories over the last month or two that the media had retracted or corrected (all anonymous sources from within) because they were wrong.

This could be one of those traps. Hence the release of the conversation memo. The release of the WB report.

I am not shocked that the MSM wasn’t previously reporting it. Now they have too…even though all start with they have Trump now and ending with it’s not as we thought.

• Dutchman says:

We may never know for sure, but I agree it has the hallmarks.
          PDJT is very good at leading them around by the nose, or lazer pointer.

And their desperation along with their rapid unified responce is their undoing, every time.
          Get the feeling their is NO ‘adult in the room”, no one engaging in critical thinking, or saying “If it seems too good to be true,…it probably IS!”

11. meadowlarkspring says:

Joe Biden evidently read James Risen’s piece in the NYT back in 2015 per Risen’s current piece. I hope Rudy Guiliani sees that (start at 8:40 of video).

I Wrote About the Bidens and Ukraine Years Ago. Then the Right-Wing Spin Machine Turned the Story Upside Down.
    James Risen
    September 25 2019

-snip-

When it first was published, my 2015 story seemed to have little impact, other than to irritate Joe Biden and his staff.

-snip-

• JunkerGeorg says:

Actually, that piece by Risen is very weak. However, a more recent piece, by the Intercept’s Robert Mackey, is much more substantial. This is the one which Giulani needs to read:

I am not knowledgeable enough to either advocate for or debunk and reject the piece. It keeps repeating an accusation that this prosecutor Shokin (whom Giulani has an affidavit from) was corrupt, or at least ineffective, in failing to investigate and prosecute supposedly corrupt businesses in Ukraine. However, one glaring matter I noticed in the piece is that it never addresses how Hunter Biden could legitimately be hired by this Burisma firm given his background–having no credentials, experience in the energy industry. Anyways, this is the more substantive piece that Giulani needs to look at and try to debunk if he can, ‘honestly’ debunk that is, with honest facts.

• BitterC says:

Rudy has debunked the most substantial aspect…that Shokin was corrupt.
        He says (or is it Solomon?) has emails and such proving that the Shokin smear was part of the effort to have him removed by the Obama admin. That the American lawyers for Burisma/Hunter admitted to the smear campaign to the Ukrainians

• Linda K. says:

Rudi has sworn affadavits.

• JunkerGeorg says:

• icanhasbailout says:

okay so there is a very simple method by which you can check whether something is definitely a heap of Communist BS, or whether it’s legit

you take whoever is making the key claim and put them in a search engine that is NOT GOOGLE and then you add the word Soros

if you find an association, you know you are dealing with an enemy agent making a false claim, because, let’s face it, that’s their standard operating procedure, make false claim and delay discovery ad infinitum (see: Hillary’s emails) so justice is never served against them.

In this case, it’s pretty much in your face. Primary source: “In an interview with The Intercept, Daria Kaleniuk, an American-educated lawyer who founded Ukraine’s Anti-Corruption Action Center”

Fine. Crossref that with Soros and, no surprise. https://dailycaller.com/2017/08/23/soros-funded-groups-undercutting-ukraine-helping-russia/

And isn’t that interesting, look at the first other association to pop up: Burisma. Why, I dare say this may be a new lead worth following up.

• Dutchman says:

In addition, its PROJECTION. Accuse someone of what you are guilty of.

And, as an argument, they say others in EU wanted this Prosecutor fired for corruption. Oh, the MERKEL, MACRON MAY consortium of Conmunists,wanted him fired?

VERY convincing! So Judge a person by their enemies.

• TJ says:

The Intercept launched in February 2014, the first project of First Look Media, a news organization created and funded by eBay founder Pierre Omidyar.

Pierre Omidyar gives $100,000 to new NeverTrump super PAC

‘Republican’ group attacking Trump, McConnell funded by liberal Trump critic

Omidyar, who funded the NeverTrump PAC and sharply criticized the president on Twitter, is the sole funder of Democracy Fund Voice which gave $1.6 million last year to Defending Democracy Together which funds Republicans for the Rule of Law.

Critics said that the group is just a front for lingering Never Trumpers. They note that Never Trump former The Weekly Standard editor Bill Kristol tweeted support for it.

• JunkerGeorg says:

Again, I am not defending this piece. But it is a piece whose main thrust (e.g., the whole EU was critical of Shokin and called for his removal) is something that Biden/MSM has and will continue to use to justify Biden’s quid pro quo call for Shokin’s firing. So in addition to just attacking the evidential bias and character of Shokin’s critics, it would be nice to also read some evidential refutations of the charges that Shokin was intentionally not investigating/prosecuting corruption during his time as a government prosecutor. Such strengthens Giulani’s case over/against Biden and the MSM assertions regarding Shokin, and strengthens Shokin’s credibility as a witness. This will be necessary if Giulani is to prevail.

• Dutchman says:

Basically, the two ‘sides’ (of the electorate) are generally so divided, few on either side are interested in objective facts.

Those who WANT to believe Shokin was corrupt, will believe, those who don’t,…won’t.

Has any bona fide evidence been presented, to back up the accusation he was/is corrupt?

Not that I have seen. So, an irrefutable cause their is nothing concrete to refute claim.
              Gee, where have we seen THAT before.
              I actually thought, when given the opportunity, Rudy did a pretty good job of refuting it.
              “Ive been in his HOUSE, Talked to the man. Modest house, modest car, and he doesn’t strike me as corrupt. AND, I am the ONLY one thats talked to him.
              One would think anyone interested in the truth, would at least listen to what he has to say.
              He has signed a,sworn deposition, and is prepared to come here and testify. Does that sound like someone who is corrupt?”

And their responce is “Oh, EVERYONE in EU, knew he was corrupt, and were urging he be ousted.”
              NOT very convincing, since Merkel,Macron, May are in on the coup and corruption.

12. SGH says:

I’m going to finish listening, but thank you for posting, Sundance! My mom told me earlier that Rudy Giuliani was on with Lou Dobbs and stated that he had investigated and, months earlier, had turned over his findings about the “Iranians.” 🙈
    Thankfully, my whole family supports PDJT!!! (Even if the facts are blurry!)

13. Rckymtn says:

Gloves are off!!!!

Better hit costco tomorrow need more popcorn

14. Blind no Longer says:

President Trump and Rudy are now using the LAW against Lawfare!!!
    Hit em hard and long Mr. President, use every lawful tool you got!!

15. ChampagneReady says:

Rudy is going to be a hero at the end of this. He just wouldn’t back down and now he’s got a raging inferno going.

And boy, that was the president I voted for today at that news conference. Whoo, did he kick butt!

16. Allard Otten says:

Rudy putting them on notice here by saying there’s no immunity when they’re not on the floor of congress. Taking out the media as a mouthpiece with this move.

This is going to go full blown RICO. Those parties deep-sixing the Ukrainian’s attempt to supply exculpatory evidence will be collaborators and risk having their assets seized. I think the preferred target is Biden because he’ll fold and cough up Obama, Clinton and Soros. Hidden target is Weissman. Sidney Powell is coming at Weissman from the Flynn side. NY fed districts involved, so Weissman will be outgunned with favorite son Rudy calling in the strikes. Sounds like Weissman is soft, like Biden. Strategy is to scare the shit out of anyone Biden and Weissman are the bag men for, because those string pullers also know these two will roll easily.

• Louisiana Tea Rose says:

I really, really like the analysis, but Weissman may be more arrogant than he is smart, like Hillary, totally lacking in self awareness and unable contemplate personal failings.

• jmuniz1 says:

You forget we have Mob Don as our President do you honestly thing Rudy and Barr are the only people helping him.

• underwhelmingposter says:

Weissmann is the epitome of a coward. If enough people are with him, he will cuss and kick and trod all over you when you re down. But alone and you stand tall in the weeds (afraid no more), Weissmann is the coward who dirties his pants. But roll over. Not in my view. He sees the Epstein/Rich/Foster Arkancides. He would clam up, pull his head into his shell and try to wait it out.

• Dutchman says:

Weismann is a bully. Ever seen a bully cry? I have seen them wet themselves.

They ARE cowards. Not sure Weismann IS a target, but Schiff, another bully and coward, sure is.

17. History Teaches says:

Team Trump has broken serve, and team Swamp are throwing tantrums, trying to disqualify the umpire and change the rules.

• Pokey says:

A nice way of describing the events of the last 24 hours. The sycophant media and the Demcommies must think everyone except themselves are stupid. We are watching “useful idiots” working on behalf of their masters! TRUMP 2020

18. Pale rider says:

Watching these ‘Rudy’ interviews confirms ‘to me’ Barr and the DOJ, FBI are doing nothing up to today. Will that change? Maybe, but I would give all credit to Rudy if it does.
    I’m not sure how they are putting these guys in the These positions.
    And Sessions asked for the position, or we were told that. Rudy is doing something, he is actually trying to protect the office of the president. He stands out in contrast.

• Louisiana Tea Rose says:

Rudy is a bright shiny object of distraction. And sometimes it’s obvious that he’s a rodeo clown, redirecting the bull. And like I’ve said before, he keeps cranking the outrage machine, an extension of the trolling mechanism that leaves the left in a perpetual state of meltdown. He is colorful and entertaining, an important factor in Trump messaging. Rudy is a cold water nuclear event. He’s that Mayhem Dude in those All State commercials: (this one is my favorite)

So, while they are losing their minds, Barr and Durham quietly go about their business handling up on the heavy lifting.

Lots of moving parts, easy to get confused. And that’s just the stuff we know about.

• Tl Howard says:

I love you analogy of Rudy to the “mayhem dude.”

• Dutchman says:

No evidence of any heavy lifting, plenty of evidence of Sessions 2.0.

And then theres that darn logic.

WHY isn’t Rudy AG, or Sidney Powell?
        Because Mitch wouldn’t allow them to be confirmed, just like he,wouldn’t allow,Ratcliff.

And yet, Mitch allowed BARR to be confirmed. Yes,…and Sessions, too!

Its cofeve smelling time, me thinks.

• Pale rider says:

The only reason he is colorful and entertaining is he is doing something to move the facts to ALL the public. Rudy is no messenger boy he is a delivery boy and he is delivering.
        By the way what court are we addressing all these allegations? Court of public opinion and he does the job well. As he said ” they don’t want a real trial they would lose.” He’s taking the game to them.. Nobody except Trump uses these same tactics and same verbiage is used on him for getting the message out anyway possible.

• Dwayne Diesel says:

Pale,
      Not just the interviews. I believe Rudy may also file civil lawsuits:

I hope he does. Once those civil suits are filed (and hopefully filed as singles and not a mass suit lumping all together) the Dems will be running. They can’t hide anymore. It will disclose a lot and just like the Flynn case now, discovery will be forced on those not willing to play. And if they hide anything it will be even worse.

19. Kleen says:

I wish Sundance had a list of all swampees who were found to have committed crimes or referred to be charged but weren’t.

Let’s see…
    Hillary
    Comey
    Podesta
    Wolf
    The lawyer who leaked grand jury information
    The fbi agents found to have committed different crimes, one was improper relationship with a subordinate. Another… theft?

So many!

None charged!

So many bad apples! These agencies are criminal organizations.

Rudy just said Pompeo ignored his documents and never looked into it or even called him?

What’s going on?

20. Rudy is pulling the gloves off, and is going after them bare-knuckled. No Marquess of Queensberry Rules now, it’s no holds barred. Go Rudy, GO!

21. Shop says:

Incredible that Rudy says he gave the incriminating Ukranian material to Pompeo and the State Department did not in investigate it at all. They never even bothered to interview the fired Ukranian prosecutor who provided a sworn affidavit.

The question that prompts is Pompeo in charge of the State Dept?

22. GP says:

Incredible-outrageous-scandalous… but I am not the least bit surprised. There seems to be only one way to put a stop to all this:

I think it’s safe to say
    It’s time to open fire

(*Hat tip Joe Walsh)

23. Kelly says:

Wow Rudy was great tonight!!
    He was actually able to tell his story!
    Lou Dobbs did a good job as did
    Hannity letting Rudy finish without
    interruptions.

Wonder if the announcement by the
    State dept about reopening looking into
    Hillary’s emails, an also some people
    being questioned In the State Dept have something to do with Rudy’s folder..

PDJT did recently tweet about
    Draining The Swamp !!!

PDJT You Are a Great President!!!

• Dutchman says:

Rudy also alluded to ADDITIONAL allegations, that he had to check out.

He knows one way to discredit him, is to feed him false info, wait for him to go public, and then refute. Whatever it is, he’ll nail it down with sworn affidavits, or live witnesses.

“If Trump wins, we ALL Hang”
      A psychic, is Hillary.

24. TigerBear says:

Do you hear that………rolling thunder in the distance………THE STORM IS COMING, and it’s going to be a TWISTER!!! Get your popcorn ready 👍🏽👍🏽😄😂

25. Bigly says:

It’s about time!! What p*sses me off more than any other is this: just 2 nights ago Wayne Allen Root asks Bill O’Reilly about Rudy and Bill just couldn’t help himself , he say Rudy is doing harm to Trump and that Rudy has a shattered past. Good grief, click!

In war/revolution – all these weak and pathetic souls – how can they not see – defend trump/us or be gone/ history.

Some will argue bill is already history, but many still listen and agree with bill. It’s sad – he has influence. So weak and pathetic.

Lead! Rudy …..leads…..

• SAM-TruthFreedomLiberty says:

Bill O’ was too weak to resist his demise at FNC. Others weathered worse onslaughts.
      He’s great in writing books about, and making money of, heroes from the past while eloquently splitting the hairs over the few heroes we have in our time.

The perfect example of a, how the young guys call it, a CUCKSERVATIVE

26. TwoLaine says:

I was watching Rudy on Dobbs when he did the interview. I LOVED the news of the State Dept. IG Congress meeting.

I loved it even more when Dobbs blew the whistle on the ICIG and a light bulb went off in Giuliani’s head. You could see it happening. I always wonder, how the h311 do we get the truth to President TRUMP and his faithful emissaries?

Thank you Lou Dobbs for picking it up and putting it out there! Rudy, please make sure you get that info to our President STAT. The ICIG is corrupt as h311 and needs to go ASAP.

27. Oldretiredguy says:

Interesting to see both Brennan and McCabe attempt to act like their “investigation(s) shouldn’t be questioned. A competent investigator is proud of their work and more than happy for anyone to see their end product. Communist Brennan does look nervous and not nearly as cocky as he was in the past. Both McCabe and Brennan are so far into their own self righteous justifications, their sincerity act is barely masking their fear.

28. Midnite says:

This is it folks! The moment we have all been waiting for. Rudy said it himself, they’re going on offense now! PDJT and Rudy are working in unison to call out the media on their corruption, by avoiding the Ukraine/ Biden story. They’re calling out Shiff for brains for his lying and leaking and that’s coming from both Rudy and Trump Jr last night. It’s time to fasten your seat belts and put your table in it’s upright position…we’re going wheels up in five, four, three, two, one.

• Mr e-man says:

Boomerang!

Happens again and again yet they still can’t get it through their heads they are wrong and need some deep self reflection, and a change of heart. It take a big person to admit they made a mistake and an even bigger person to right the wrong.

29. taxman1955 says:

BREAKING NEWS : The WHISTLEBLOWER is Adam Schiff !!!!

Amiright ???

30. ChampagneReady says:

I been saying and had my suspicions that Pompeo was a rat and Rudy just confirmed it. He gave his litany of documentation to Pompeo who “said” he would investigate it. And as Rudy said, expecting to hear from him to get the investigation underway, HE NEVER HEARD BACK.

I knew when Tom Fitton at Judicial Watch got no cooperation from TRUMP’S State Deparatment who POMPEO leads, and still has to go to court to pry Clinton coverup documents out of the State Department, I knew Pompeo was a phony.

That is mindboggling that Pompeo is hiding Clinton records just like THEY were. Rudy would have had every document, piece of paper and record rushed over to Judicial Watch in a FedEx truck.

I wouldn’t trust Pompeo any more than I would trust the other rat who is doing the same thing at the FBI as leader of that Department.

31. rayvandune says:

The MSM uses hackneyed phrases in reporting on Democrats and Republicans, but strangely, the SAME phrase is never applied to BOTH: they are party-specific.

Here they are in a world where they are applied to the “wrong” party.

1. The DEBUNKED CONSPIRACY THEORY that Trump colluded with the Russians…

2. The accusations made WITHOUT PROOF by Speaker Pelosi…

3. The SERIOUSNESS OF THE CHARGES THEMSELVES against Rep. Schiffe are disturbing…

32. Bryan Alexander says:

Let me put something out here for you. All of these citations are found in Wikipedia:
    *****
    Barack Obama – After graduating from high school in 1979, Obama moved to Los Angeles to attend Occidental College. In February 1981, Obama made his first public speech, calling for Occidental to participate in the disinvestment from South Africa in response to that nation’s policy of apartheid. In mid-1981, Obama traveled to Indonesia to visit his mother and half-sister Maya, and visited the families of college friends in Pakistan and India for three weeks. Later in 1981, he transferred as a junior to Columbia University in New York City, where he majored in political science with a specialty in international relations and in English literature and lived off-campus on West 109th Street. He graduated with a BA degree in 1983 and worked for about a year at the Business International Corporation, where he was a financial researcher and writer, then as a project coordinator for the New York Public Interest Research Group on the City College of New York campus for three months in 1985.
    *****
    Business International Corporation – A 1977 New York Times article mentioned Business International as one of the lesser known of 22 news organizations found to have employed journalists who were also working for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).
    *****
    John Brennan – While riding a bus to class at Fordham, he saw an ad in The New York Times that said that the CIA was recruiting. He decided that a CIA career would be a good match for his “wanderlust” and his desire for public service. He applied to the CIA in 1980. During his application he admitted during a lie-detector test that he had voted for the Communist Party candidate four years earlier. To his surprise, he was still accepted; he later said that he finds it heartening that the CIA valued freedom of speech.

After Fordham, Brennan attended the University of Texas at Austin, receiving a Master of Arts in government with a concentration in Middle East studies in 1980. He speaks Arabic fluently. His studies included a junior year abroad learning Arabic and taking courses at the American University in Cairo.
    *****
    How many of you remember this?

“The CEO of a company whose employee is accused of improperly looking at the passport files of presidential candidates is a consultant to the Barack Obama campaign, a source said Saturday.
    Analysis Corp. President John Brennan, shown here in 2004, advises Barack Obama, a source tells CNN. John O. Brennan, president and CEO of the Analysis Corp., advises the Illinois Democrat on foreign policy and intelligence issues, the source said. Brennan briefed the media on behalf of the campaign this month. The executive is a former senior CIA official and former interim director of the National Counterterrorism Center. He contributed $2,300 to the Obama campaign in January. – https://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/03/22/passport.files/index.html

How much do you folks want to bet that John Brennan met Barack Obama in the early 1980s…. when Obama was recruited to come to work, and maybe even worked for a year or so, for the CIA?
    I’m nuts, right? Tell me something. How did the former CIA Station Chief in Saudi Arabia, and first director of the Terrorist Threat Integration Center in 2003-2004 come to be the Foreign Policy and Terrorism Advisor to an obscure Congressman from Illinois?

33. “Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.”

Folks, at this point, this whole thing has crossed-over the line to become a felony, and the felon is the Chairman of the Congressional Committee in which the offense occurred!

Rep. Schiff knowingly and maliciously entered into the official record statements which he claimed were made by the President, when, at the moment he uttered them, it could be objectively shown (by means of the already-published transcript) that this was not the case. This is not only a civil matter – libel, slander, defamation – but a criminal one: perjury.

Schiff should be censured by his colleagues, expelled from the House, and stripped of his law license. Joseph McCarthy at his worst was not as bad as this. As an American Citizen, I do not have to put up with this from my Congress!

… and “My Congress” should not put up with it, either.

34. Mark says:

Nothing the Democrats are doing is lawful. But, they don’t care. They must cover up their crimes or many of them will go to jail. #DrainTheSwamp is terrifying them. So, they created an overall plan of Impeaching President Trump. Even if it didn’t take effect in the first year or so, their secondary plan came into play. Take back the House and/or Senate and then push the Impeachment again. But, this time, waiting in the wings is the Impeachment Plan for VP Pence. Why do you think Pelosi is following along with things even when it’s insane to do so? She’s been promised the Presidency (promised, but I doubt she’ll see it) when they finally Impeach VP, then President Pence. If Trump’s gone, Pence will quickly follow. McConnell in the Senate will see to that. Globalism takes over again.

This is why it’s so important to keep President Trump right where he’s at … in the Oval Office. If he goes, we’re all done. And why we must retake the House and keep the Senate. Illegals voting and fraudulent votes must be stopped.

35. Fools Gold says:

Me thinks that’s only for hand guns Dutch…