September 24th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #978

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Stephanie Grisham Twitter @StephGrisham45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

716 Responses to September 24th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #978

1. citizen817 says:

2. citizen817 says:

3. Grandma Covfefe says:

— * USA * 🇺🇸 —-” MAGA in Autumn ” —- 🇺🇸 * USA * –(406 days to E-Day)

🦅 KAG while Making America Greater Again
    Thank You, Lord, for President Trump, his MAGA Team, and all his supporters.
    Lord, keep them all safe in all they do and go daily. In Jesus’ Name we pray…..
    —————–
    🌟 ”You have delivered me from all my troubles,
    and my eyes have looked in triumph on my foes. ” 🌟 -— Psalm 54:7
    —————–
    President Trump: “Today, it is a true honor to be the first President of the United States to host a meeting at the United Nations on religious freedom.”
    ***Praise: President Trump is the best, representing America beautifully
    ***Praise: First Day at UN went very well!
    ***Praise: Unemployment for disabled Americans is the lowest it’s ever been in history

🙏 Pray:
    — for safe traveling and protection for President Trump and MAGA Team as they all attend meeting at UN, President Trump giving his speech (10:15am), do 5 Bilats, 1 multi-let and attends a reception (7;15pm)—that busy president of ours
    — for no evil plotting against Pres. Trump, USA, & our allies by UN members
    — truth be brought into sunlight on the “Whistleblower” and Joe/Hunter Biden’s involvement in Ukraine drama
    — for Global Puppet/Stockholm Syndromed Greta Thumb-berg go back home and finish high school
    — for protection for White House, all AF One Planes, WHMU & Pres; Trump’s properties
    — Presidential Candidate Democlowns to continue to dumble, fumble, grumble, jumble, mumble, rumble, stumble, crumble..then diminish….pouf….
    — Lawfare turn on each other and gets destroyed from within
    — all of Fake Media & Opposition’s schemes/plottings to fail every day–
    — for USA Election Integrity, Voter ID, Paper Ballots, and catch voting fraudsters
    — Protection for: USSS, all Military, ICE, Border Patrol, LEOs, BP Horses, BP dogs
    — for Guardian Angels protecting all our borders–air, land, sea
    — for protection for our WALL builders while they build more WALL
    — for Mexico to hold their So. border firmly against violent African Invaders
    — for Mexico to follow thru with their promise to deport invaders
    — for Hong Kong protesters, BoJo and clean-break Brexit, French Yellow Vests
    — for Trade Deals: USMCA, US/India, US/Australia, US/Japan, US/Brexited UK
    — for protection for American children & young Landen
    — *🇺🇸* Good Vs Evil *🇺🇸*

🦅 “The United States is founded on the principle that our rights do not come from government, they come from God. … Today with one clear voice, the United States of America calls upon the nations of the world to end religious persecution ”
    — 🇺🇸 — Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America — 🇺🇸 —

—-Treepers’ Prayer Warriors Post for Tuesday, September 24, 2019 —

4. citizen817 says:

5. citizen817 says:

6. citizen817 says:

7. citizen817 says:

• Nigella says:

The girl obviously is unwell…

• 2013gti says:

Parents need to be taken behind the woodshed and beat like a drum.

• Grandma Covfefe says:

I agree…according to Wikipedia she has Asperger syndrome, obsessive–compulsive disorder (OCD), and selective mutism. And the look she gave President Trump as he walked past her at UN on Monday gave me the chills in a bad way. Whoever programmed her to hate and get angry… is evil.

By the way, she is flying home…in some kind of transportation that has 2 wings, propellers, a rudder and drinks lots and lots of gas….very very bad for climate. Go figure…little phony puppet.

• Lucille says:

Grandma, if my post ever shows up, my apologies for stepping on your comment. I can post little here at CTH that comes up the second I hit “post comment” and this is another time-taker. Life! LOL!

• Grandma Covfefe says:

Lucille,
            No, your post is perfect, too. And you mentioned “child abuser” which I meant to add to my comment.
            Funny my comment didn’t show til a few mins later too. i must have outrun you out of the bin..Imagine that!…lol

• Allard Otten says:

I believe crew to sail the yacht back had to be flown over from Europe. Bottom line is more total air travel involved then if she had just flown round trip.

• I’ve got a grandson with Aspergers and it doesn’t look to me like she’s got Aspergers. A 16 yr old with Aspergers could not take this exposure to so many people, let alone speak to so many people with so many eyes on her. Too much incoming info to process, leading to panic, shutdown and/or meltdown. This looks to me like her handlers are laying down another layer of protection around her. We are bullies and nasties if we are critical of her because she’s 1 a child and 2 she has Aspergers. I know girls are better at hiding Aspergers than boys but with the emotional development of her age I just can’t see she’s got Aspergers. Other problems maybe. I just feel sorry for her because there doesn’t appear to be much happiness and joy in her life. A crying shame.

• Lucille says:

Thanks, queenslandkel, for relating your firsthand experience regarding Aspergers. Very informative.

Greta is definitely a troubled girl. Her anger which is outsized and her other emotions which seem off kilter could be the result of wanting to please those who have brainwashed her. It’s sad and awful that her parents have chosen so poorly for their daughter and are enabling the leftists to program her. It will not come to a good end for poor Greta.

• TigerBear says:

Autism has a very broad spectrum.

My grandson was a locked in little boy with autism when he was a toddler. He wouldn’t look at you, had no speech and did not want you touching him. He would spin, flap and echo ect….and literally lived in his own world.

Today, he looks at you, holds a conversation with you, and can play any music he hears once, is multi talented in instruments and LOVES performing in front of and for people. I imagine speaking as this young girl Greta has would have completely overwhelmed him.

What those in this young girls life have done is beyond abuse in my opinion as with autism these children are literal kids and are extremely rigid on thoughts once seeded. No amount of facts can budge them. Or….at least it is extremely difficult changing those thoughts with facts.

Like your grandson many would not automatically upon meeting him realize he is autistic. 👍🏽👍🏽😇

• Padric says:

Totally agree. One of my son’s has Asperger’s and while I openly admit that no two autists are alike, there are some common traits they share and she shows none of them. Given her statements and behavior I’d be more apt to believe she has narcissism coupled with impulse control disorder.

Of course I am not a psychologist so that’s just my opinion. That opinion and $2 will get you a cup of coffee anywhere, as my dad used to say.

• ParteaGirl says:

You are so right. We know a teenager with Aspergers and crowds terrify him. He just disappears. The first time he came to our house with a few other people inside, he just quietly vanished and we found him behind a bedroom door.

• A2 says:

Had to like this tweet.

Joe Schlmoe
          @Faux_Schlmoe
          2h

Multipolar (Aus def) = holding all 10 of your hands out, waiting for money from the multiple poles 😬

• Padric says:

BS on the Asperger’s. She gave an interview a week or so ago in which she said “I have Asperger’s so I don’t care what society thinks of me”. Right then and there I knew she was lying. It’s not that people with Asperger’s don’t care what society thinks. It’s that they’re unable to even recognize the spoken and unspoken cues that clue the average person into what is the acceptable societal norm. It’s not “I don’t care” it, “I don’t know”.

She really angered me with that statement because I have 2 sons on the Autism spectrum, one of them does have Asperger’s so I’ve been around him and his friends from school who also have Asperger’s.They all struggle so hard to understand because being an outcast weighs heavily on them. Statements like hers set people who legitimately have Asperger’s back because her statements merely encourage those who don’t have it but say they do so they have an excuse to act like unmitigated asses.

Seems like the parents covered her coming and going. She says something inappropriate? Asperger’s! Why would she even say something like that in the first place?? OCD! Somebody challenged her and we didn’t prep her well enough so she stumbled over her answer and seemed foolish? Selective mutism!

And not for nothing, if she truly does have Asperger’s, OCD and selective mutism and her parents allow her to go out on the world stage and be subjected to what is sure to be a high level of scorn and vitriol from those who don’t agree with her then her parents should be investigated for endangering the welfare of a minor.

• Lucille says:

A completely exploited child. What is being done to her is child abuse and the Left sponsoring her couldn’t care less. It’s been indicated by some that she may have a form of autism–asperger’s syndrome. Obviously I have no knowledge of whether that’s true. Some of the symptoms which seem to fit are: “Asperger syndrome is a condition on the autism spectrum, with generally higher functioning. People with this condition may be socially awkward and have an all-absorbing interest in specific topics.”

• dilonsfo says:

This child reminds of the girl depicted in the “the bad seed” movie. I saw it when it came out in the theatre and have never forgotten that eerie feeling that such a child could exist.

• Kitty-Kat says:

And if you yourself or your children had been raised and brainwashed as she has, you’d be no different.

She started as God’s child and instead of raising her up in the way she should go, as the Bible instructs, she’s been robbed of all reason and terrified by debilitating fear and rank hopelessness. It’s no surprise that teenage suicide rates are skyrocketing.

• TeaForAll says:

Yesterday i made a comment not that no one should be criticizing someone with Asperger’s. I was attack for my comment. I have a nephew with Autism and I know what My brother and SIL went thru to get my Nephew to where he is today. People who make vile comments, need to do some research on ASD ( Autism Spectrum Disorder)
          This is child abuse to exploit a child with a disability
          Even president Trump comments on Greta were positive

• Bob says:

It’s the handlers are the deranged here….abusing a child over their foolish political climate nonsense. Find them and stop them.

• treehouseron says:

This is probably in his top 5 tweets of all time. One of the best things about him is “anybody can get it”. Black, White, Young, Old, Male, Female. You come at The Donald and Anybody Can Get It.

• JohnA5150 says:

She’s the Pavlik Morozov of 2019:

• bessie2003 says:

Hope not. She’s been damaged enough. It’s hard to look at any photos of her and not see a soul in pain, and not the kind of environment -pain she’s talking about, but the mental environment of adults using a child like they are all stage mothers and she’s their ticket to the big time.

But was thinking the other day it wouldn’t be beyond them to turn her into an actual martyr if it would benefit their religion of environmentalism.

• Flova says:

I don’t see a soul. She’s like the Somalian child soldiers. They were taught to kill by 5 years old. This teen is no different. She’s also a 21st century example of what was done to Russian children under Lenin and his Bolsheviks. Many historical accounts of kids turning their own parents, aunts, uncles, siblings over to the state if they dared speak against the communists. This is no different. It’s called soul murder.

• AMK says:

I, too, thought of her martyr-ism….something like this— she self-immolates in front of the UN or hangs herself on a beam while standing on a block of ice(in South Georgia in August)….or some such tragedy…it seems SHE THINKS she is doomed no matter what happens in the world…entire eco-systems are collapsing, doncha know?

• Linda K. says:

Sparkle Shirley! Sparkle!

• California Joe says:

President Trump’s salute to Greta is hilarious!

• Jase says:

Her handlers will be working overtime tonight: The clip of the look of sheer, visceral hatred she gave the President when he walked by at the UN would have been an instant eye-opener for many people who would previously thought she was sweet little Greta.
      And, as usual with Leftist morons, they overplayed their hand with her unhinged speech.
      I predict she’ll be quietly shunted back to whatever Swedish hell-hole she came from.

• Allard Otten says:

I’m not sure Europeans consider her ‘sweet little Greta’. Speaking for Germany, here; There is a very established language construct that deals with interactions in everyday society; the use of the formal “You” with people who are not relatives or close friends, or, for children when talking with adults. This kid disregards that formality and won’t gain any traction because she is considered purposely rude, regardless of the message.

To Americans, she’s a snot-nosed kid who goes around lecturing people. Not much difference except that rules of propriety in Europe shield her from people calling out her bullshit. That rule doesn’t apply in the US, and the more she complains about it the more she’ll get. Her handlers miscalculated the protection she would get, as well as thinking getting kids out of school on a ‘Fridays for Future’ in the US would be taken for anything more than a free pass to skip school. Calling out the bullshit rules applies there as well.

• rjcylon says:

These kids are being lied to and used. We all know man made global warming (don’t let them relabel it as climate change) is a fraud.

One day in the near future these kids are going to be adults in a world where the the polar ice caps didn’t melt and NYC wasn’t submerged in water after all. When they realize how they were misled they are going to be very, very angry at those who exploited them.

• The Third Man says:

Meanwhile, Sweden has become the Moslem rape capital of the world. Send the little beedy eyed, child of the corn back to fix her own caliphate country. Jeezuss !

• I saw this video of this girl after coming in from watching two of my grand daughters riding their horses up in the Aspen trees.

They looked so carefree and happy galloping their horses with their long hair flowing out behind them.

Then I came in and saw the clip of this girl snarling and growling her way through this speech and though she did not look well or happy.

My grand daughters are about the same age and I know that in a minute they will come in the house with their eyes shinning and their faces full of color, their hair all tangled up from the wind.

They will be laughing and talking about their ride and what they will be doing in school tomorrow.

And I looked at this climate change kid with her dull eyes and her unwashed flat hair and thought that she really needs help.

• trishinsouthernillinois says:

LOL hands down this is the Trump tweet of the day!

Was showing my mother (73yrs old) & my son (15yrs old) the CarpeDonktum video of Greta the Bad Seed giving president TRUMP that sinister evil glare, when in the middle of viewing it, President TRUMP tweeted the above hilarious tweet…all you could read was the first line & my son started laughing his @ss off as he read it aloud & guessed what President Trump would say, before we actually opened the tweet & read it. The boy was spot on LOL😂😂😂 NOW THAT WAS FUNNY!

• tuskyou says:

POTUS is the best. Too bad the adults around her weren’t 1/10th as good as DJT. Parents are supposed to protect their kids not intentionally heap mental and emotional abuse on them. This is why I always point to the Trump kids as examples. You never hear stories about drug use, crashing their sports cars on the way to rehab or any other meltdowns. Nothing shady or unbalanced about them. POTUS is/was a good father to them. He kept them safe and encouraged them onwards and upwards. God Bless President Trump and his family.

• Joemama says:

When my children were very young, several people warned me about how horrible things would be, once they became teenagers.

Well, they are now wonderful young adults.

They were wonderful children as teenagers. Yes, they got into a little trouble every now & then, but nothing serious: no drugs, car crashes, drunken episodes, etc.

I am blessed.

• tuskyou says:

Indeed you are blessed. The way I look at it is every teen gets into trouble on occasion–that’s part of being young. Your kids knew they were loved, they had limits and they weren’t told the sky would fall every day.

• joeknuckles says:

Watching her reminds me of the old horror movie where all the children become possessed by some mysterious evil force. What was it? Oh yeah, I think it was “Children of the Cornpop” or something like that.

• tigsmom says:

Her Shakespearean delivery is a total fail.

• Jenevive says:

This she was so OVERLY dramatic. All that was missing
        was her placing the back of her hand on her forehead.
        This is the first I have heard of this girl and all I did was
        roll my eyes..Like she was doing some dramatic reading or
        something.. And no way did she write that speech..

• TigerBear says:

My comment from the Citizen Free Press yesterday.

TigerBear
      Her parents and those around her should be arrested for child abuse. They have instilled and fed this child’s obvious obsessive fear of impending apocalyptic climate disaster. She needs a psychiatrist and a quiet place. She should check back in with us after a decade or two of therapy.

I still stand by this comment.
      God bless that child.

• Kitty-Kat says:

Your comment is excellent and I’m glad you reposted it here.

I believe that the president must feel deeply dismayed by the damage done to so many children.

As I was writing this, I just remembered the Helen Keller story; she was a wild little demon until she was taken in hand by intelligent discipline, kindness, reason and love, which completely reformed her.

• Flova says:

She joined the socialist party under the mentorship of Sullivan. Keller was a hardcore socialist and believe it or not advocated for eugenicist policies.

• Kitty-Kat says:

I didn’t know that; I’ll do more research about her; thanks for informing me.

But the point that the child’s behavior was the result of outside influence still stands.

• Don McAro says:

You do realize this is a complete ruse to lower the voting age right?

• decisiontime16 says:

President Trump forgot the /s…😁

8. citizen817 says:

9. citizen817 says:

• treehouseron says:

Remember when he said that in the debates, and everybody thought he was crazy. Now he willed it into Reality.

• Chimpy says:

Bah. That just means more left coast liberals will be moving to my great State of Texas. And bringing their disastrous politics with them.

Driving around Austin now – one sees a constant stream of California, Oregon and Washington plates. The city is growing into a cesspool. A few weeks ago, while dropping my daughter off at UT, I was amazed at the visible increase in homeless people and makeshift tents that have popped up.

• TheWanderingStar says:

I lived in Austin for 16 years, then I moved back to Texas. Now I live “West of Weird.”

• Chimpy, Don’t feel Bad, it’s happening in OUR Great State of NC.. Lefties moving HERE, *Displacing* Lower income residents (such as My Family), then demanding the exact same policies/Laws/TAXES that they fled from.. NY-NJ-Maryland (and other up-Nawth States),, plates becoming More common than NC plates it seems..

• Chimpy says:

Yeah, my sister lives in NC. She’s telling me the same thing.

It’s time us Conservatives start to consider moving back to the Liberal State wastelands.

Never forget the cycle:

Conservatives create good communities and good times.

1. Good times creates liberals.

2. Liberals destroy communities and create bad times.

3. Bad times create new conservatives.

4. Return to step #1 and repeat.

10. citizen817 says:

11. citizen817 says:

12. citizen817 says:

13. citizen817 says:

14. citizen817 says:

• vikingmom says:

Desperately wish that Thomas Sowell had a place in the Trump Administration as a member of the economic team!

• Grandma Covfefe says:

Both Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams were very anti-Trump in the beginning. It was very hard for me to drop both of them in spring of 2015 when I’ve been reading their work for decades thru the Orange Country Register. I waited six months, hoping they’ll get what Candidate Trump was trying to do..no change..so I threw out a stack of clippings of my favorites of Sowell and Williams’s works and never looked back. We had a Movement to push thru……and We Won! …and Hillary lost. What memories we all had….and more to come in 2020. MAGA.

Surprisingly, Thomas Sowell is 89.
        One thing I remembered very well….Sowell intensely disliked B.O. and feared B.O.’s antics was going to set back the strides the civil rights movement had made in decades.

15. citizen817 says:

16. sunnydaze says:

Gets repetitive towards the end….BUT!!! (very!) glad to see that the “culture problem” is *finally* being addressed in the U.S. by a lot of people – not a moment too soon. Thanks, An0maly!

17. Nigella says:

I gotta hand it to the Dems/media… They’re going all out on Ukrainegate….. Almost like it was a set up

18. citizen817 says:

“When The Smoke Clears..”

MEDIA STILL TRYING TO TURN A BIDEN SCANDAL INTO A TRUMP SCANDAL

Joe Biden’s son, Hunter, was appointed to the board of Burisma, Ukraine’s leading energy producer.

Hunter was a given a large salary even though he knew nothing about the business. Biden was kicked out of the Navy Reserve in 2014 for repeated cocaine abuse. Shortly thereafter that he got the Burisma position. A crack pipe was found in Hunter’s rental car in 2017. When Burisma faced investigation for corruption, Joe bragged that he got the prosecutor fired. He threatened the country by saying he was going to see to it that Ukraine would not receive a billion dollars in loan guarantees from the U.S.

Now that media is pouncing on Trump for a perceived scandal that does not exist. They are fanning non-existent flames in order to launch another seditious investigation, when the real crook is Joe Biden.

When their anti-Trump smoke clears, perhaps everyone will see more clearly Joe’s own pay-for-play schemes. It should end his campaign for president.

—Ben Garrison

• 1stgoblyn says:

I think the real crook was Soetoro; Biden was his messenger and the payout to his son, Hunter, was his reward for doing Soetoro’s dirty work. JMHO

19. treehouseron says:

Not sure if this will post, but nice little clip of President Trump taking the media to task at the summit today, then telling them all he hoped they enjoyed it.

20. Lucille says:

From Dr. Turley’s lips to God’s ear…

The ‘Howdy Modi’ Rally and the AWAKENING of a New Post-Globalist World!!!
    Dr. Steve Turley

21. citizen817 says:

22. citizen817 says:

23. citizen817 says:

24. citizen817 says:

25. Troublemaker10 says:

26. suejeanne1 says:

I saw a video on youtube this evening of Greta Thunberg (teenage “climate change activist”) meeting with former President Barack Obama (I was looking for a video to show to my Mom of what I thought looked like a brainwashed, hyper-programmed kid) so found this video of her meeting with the former President.

So, we noticed the logo “VOA” and I thought that referred to “Voice of America” – which it does – and I always thought the VOA was for the promotion of American values and our way of life, famous for making broadcasts across the Iron Curtain during the Cold War.

Now it seems to me it is clearly being used to promote a line of propaganda (about “climate change”) with a FORMER President who believes in that and was for the Paris Climate Accord –

so, this is little video was paid for by the American taxpayers to promote a “pro-climate change” viewpoint –

this is wrong, IMHO!

from Wikipedia re VOA:

Voice of America
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to navigationJump to search
    “VOA” redirects here. For other uses, see Voice of America (disambiguation) and VOA (disambiguation).
    For information about vandalism-only accounts on Wikipedia, see WP:VOA
    Voice of America
    VOA logo.svg
    Type International public broadcaster
    Country United States
    Founded February 1, 1942; 77 years ago
    Headquarters Wilbur J. Cohen Federal Building
    Washington, D.C.
    Owner U.S. Agency for Global Media
    Official website
    voanews.com

Voice of America headquarters in Washington, D.C.
    MENU0:00
    Yankee Doodle, the interval signal of Voice of America
    Voice of America (VOA) is a U.S. government-funded state owned[1] multimedia agency which serves as the United States federal government’s official institution for non-military, external broadcasting. It is the largest U.S. international broadcaster. VOA produces digital, TV, and radio content in more than 40 languages which it distributes to affiliate stations around the globe. It is primarily viewed by foreign audiences, so VOA programming has an influence on public opinion abroad regarding the United States and its leaders.[2]

VOA was established in 1942,[1] and the VOA charter (Public Laws 94-350 and 103-415)[3] was signed into law in 1976 by President Gerald Ford. The charter contains its mission “to broadcast accurate, balanced, and comprehensive news and information to an international audience”, and it defines the legally mandated standards in the VOA journalistic code.[4]

VOA is headquartered in Washington, D.C., and overseen by the U.S. Agency for Global Media, an independent agency of the U.S. government.[5] Funds are appropriated annually by Congress under the budget for embassies and consulates. In 2016, VOA broadcast an estimated 1,800 hours of radio and TV programming each week to approximately 236.6 million people worldwide with about 1,050 employees and a taxpayer-funded annual budget of US$218.5 million.[2][4]

Some commentators consider Voice of America to be a form of propaganda.[6][7] However, VOA’s Best Practices Guide states that “The accuracy, quality and credibility of the Voice of America are its most important assets, and they rest on the audiences’ perception of VOA as an objective and reliable source of U.S., regional and world news and information.”[8] Surveys show that 84% of VOA’s audiences say they trust VOA to provide accurate and reliable information, and a similar percentage (84%) say that VOA helps them understand current events relevant to their lives.[

27. citizen817 says:

28. Troublemaker10 says:

And

29. citizen817 says:

30. citizen817 says:

Donald Trump Retweet

31. citizen817 says:

Donald Trump Retweet

32. Troublemaker10 says:

33. citizen817 says:

Donald Trump Retweet

34. citizen817 says:

35. flame says:

Old sucker. Didn’t notice with whom photographed

36. flame says:

Soviets and Chinese did the same!

37. citizen817 says:

38. trishinsouthernillinois says:

This guy is fantastic!

39. Lucille says:

Rosco B. Davis Twitter Thread via threadreaderapp
    @RoscoBDavis1

I still want a legal explanation exactly what was the reason Rudy Contreras recusal following his acceptance of the Flynn guilty plea. What changed in three days? Why is that plea acceptance even legal, there was no great revelation in 72 hrs of Gen Flynn pleading guilty.

40. Dora says:

41. sunnyflower5 says:

President Trump retweet

42. sunnyflower5 says:

43. burnett044 says:

Jordon and Owens speak truth to power …..

speak truth and never live in fear…

44. sunnyflower5 says:

45. sunnyflower5 says:

46. sunnyflower5 says:

President Trump retweet

47. Garavaglia says:

Joe and Mika are..right now..trying their damndest to protect Biden. Basing it on some Wall Street Journal nonsense. He is having to twist himself like a pretzel in his spin attempt, keeps saying “stay with me”. It is actually laughable. I am starting to wonder if this is the big one, they know they have to get Trump out ASAP or their crimes are going to be exposed.

48. Eric says:

Holy cow, they are pulling out all of the stop to kill Brexit.

Boris Johnson Suspended Parliament Unlawfully, UK Supreme Court Finds