September 11th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #965

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Stephanie Grisham Twitter @StephGrisham45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

545 Responses to September 11th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #965

1. For the very first time since the escalator ride, I have to say that I am finally at a position where I 100% opposed what Trump is planning to do here. It is shortsighted and unreasonable. As a 30 year smoker who suffered debilitating chronic bronchitis and breathing issues, I was finally able to quit smoking with the help of vaping. I have had ZERO health problems in the 7 years I have been vaping and smoke free. The recent spate of illnesses is being caused by bootleg THC cartridges being filled with butane, Vitamin E oils and who knows what else. Everyone I know in the vaping community has found their health greatly improved by vaping and banning flavored oils will literally end the industry. No one wants to vape unflavored vapes. Most of us will return to smoking immediately and likely become sick and die from it. This is insane and literally makes me want to scream from the highest rooftops. It is no different from banning guns because people use them incorrectly. I love Trump and support him in everything he does 100% until this.

• ilcon says:

My thoughts too and I don’t vape.
      Reactionary to what appears to be a manufactured “crisis”.

• Thank you. I am just gutted over this. I’ve been watching the hysteria unfold and I’ve tried explaining to everyone who will listen what is really happening and they just don’t care. I’m talking about seriously conservative people. They don’t care about me vaping. I am an unperson to them like the left. Just quit-it’s better for you that way – is all I keep hearing. I literally want to pull my hair out so I am just so frustrated to learn this. And they will do it. It has the support of the left. The same people wanting smoking illegal and weed legal want to ban vaping. It’s ridiculous.

Melania tweeted something about it yesterday. She’s looking at it from a parent who is freaking out like the others. I get that teen vaping is a problem, but I’ve not seen one honest article about the recent illnesses and deaths mentioning the fact that it is THC not standard vaping that is causing the problems.

I still love Trump and I love Melania and understand they love Barron and are concerned for him and kids like him, but I cannot support this. Yeah of course he still has my support, but I will be really disappointed if he lets this go through. It will be a disaster for the vaping community. I thought he was pro vaping.

• mimbler says:

I went to see what they are looking at, as this seems out of character. They are looking at banning flavors other than cigarette flavored, with other flavors being allowed as they are shown to be safe. While still an over-reaction IMO, it is better than an outright ban.

• KnowSERENoFear says:

Bottom line: There is ZERO authority enumerated in the Constitution for the federal government to regulate vaping…or smoking. Therefore:

1. Congress can amend the Constitution to give the federal government the authority regulate vaping and smoking.

2. Follow the 10th Amendment: “The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.”

• Provided for your education, some articles about the legal jurisdiction boundaries of the FDA. Yes, Congress already did pass laws giving it authority over smoking products.

• KnowSERENoFear says:

Provided for your education:

All laws must be “in Pursuance” of the Constitution. Laws not “in Pursuance” of the Constitution are unlawful, and therefore, null & void. The powers enumerated to the federal government are limited and defined…regulating tobacco and vaping is NOT enumerated in the Constitution to the federal government….therefore no law can give the federal government the authority to do so sans amending the Constitution with power given to the federal government to regulate tobacco and vaping,

Does the FDA exist and do it anyway? You bet. But it is unlawful. And the masses allow it because lawyers & MSM say it’s all correct. The same MSM and lawyers that everybody on this forum declares fake and corrupt have unfettered credibility WRT the Constitution.

• Nick the Deplorable says:

I tried vaping twice. After a couple months I started getting sick, I felt like I was drowning. I bought a new pen and tried different vape liquids and same issue. I think the biggest problem is the vape fluid. Most of the fluid is basically home made and who knows what is in it.

• Where did you get your vape juice from? I can tell you that you will get sick if you vape with too high of nicotine.

• L_Dave says:

I vape, and have had no problems. My dentist commended me for the improvement to my oral hygiene since I quit smokeless tobacco.

• There have been ZERO reported serious illnesses or deaths related to those using standard reputable devices as directed and well known and respected brands of ejuice. When I first started vaping, it took me a while to learn what worked best and what didn’t work. I will say that the more you are willing to pay for good equipment and product, the better off you are. It is also best to go into a local vape shop and discuss your issues with the people there. They are very well educated in vaping and know their stuff. It’s cheaper to go online, but I ALWAYS go into the shops to support the small business side of things.

That said, you will have a bad experience with bad equipment, such as mods, tanks or coils, or vaping on wattage too high for certain coils, etc… There are simple ways to make adjustments and the people that work at these places can usually help you, some more than others.

I have also found that weening yourself down to a lower nicotine strength is also important. I started at like 24 and was having crazy dreams, anxiety, headaches, etc…Every time I’d go to buy new juice, I’d take it down a couple notches. I am now down to 3, which is about as low as its available. I have no issues with it at all.

I have no problem regulating the industry. I think these high nic concentrations should probably be banned or regulated better, and they have already raised the age to purchase to 21. If they are going to go after flavored vapes then they’d better hit flavored liquor too, because kids are far more likely to drink wine coolers or margaritas than hard liquor, right? It’s just amazing. BTW-35% of talk radio has been talking about the vaping issue and not one single story mentions THC.

• gda53 says:

Agreed this is a silly short-sighted idea.

But it’s not going to stop vaping. Just means that every vaping shop will have an accompanying “flavour” shop opening beside it.

“Flavour it the way YOU like it” will be the advertising catch. Think they can ban flavouring for heaven’s sakes? Ludicrous.

But allowing people to do their own “flavouring” is likely to cause more potential health problems than the present status quo.

Unintended consequences are a bitch, ain’t they?

• Exactly my point. They are in the process of unpersoning people like me much the way they did with smoking. Well guess what, that is what propoelled Juul to create a hi nic, small device that is easily concealed for people to stealth vape in places they can’t smoke. Just a hit or two gets you through that meeting, class, train ride, plane flight, whatever. Unintended consequence? Kids found out how easily they are used at school, and the buzz they give you and are now fiends running around. I know. My 16 year old is one of them. Can’t sleep, headaches, moody. It’s crazy. I don’t buy the stuff or him, He works, has his own money and gets the stuff himself. Luckily he doesn’t smoke pot and isn’t stupid enough to do the boothleg THC carts, but knows all about them.

We will all be forced to get our vapes off the black market or go back to smoking. And then you will see far more deaths.

• Matthew LeBlanc says:

I was disappointed as well to see the nanny state remains so strong. I’m with you on this.

• sunnyflower5 says:

Isn’t it odd Obama allowed skipping the proper procedures to bring it to market?

• Obama had nothing to do with bringing vaping to the market. Technology did. Currently, it is unregulated by the FDA. That said, so is every single product in your local health and vitamin store. Smokers have been looking for a healthier alternative the same as beer lovers did with NA beer. Once a technology became available it was a godsend to many of us who truly wishes to quit but couldn’t give up the enjoyment of smoking.

• sunnyflower5 says:

Every single product at my local health and vitamin store aren’t making a number of people sick, hospitalized, or dead.
          NA beer isn’t making a number of people sick or dead but I understand the comparison, as an aid.
          Nothing wrong with exploring the reasons for the incidents. It couldn’t hurt to change the marketing of the product so it’s not attracting minors.

• sunnyflower5 says:

From the Oval Office Conference, today—-
          SECRETARY AZAR: The Obama administration had allowed these products to go onto the market in an unregulated way by delaying any enforcement in the hopes that people who are using combustible tobacco would transition to a less harmful form of nicotine delivery through e-cigarettes.

• Debra says:

Quite odd.

What is also odd is, if this ban is only on flavored products — which, in my understanding, the nicotine products are not flavored but actually taste like a nicotine cigarette — why are people who are using vape nicotine products (and whose rationale for doing so is health related as in getting the same taste/experience from vaping yet not the detrimental health effects vs. smoking) so upset by this?

• chojun says:

Let me offer an alternative perspective.

I personally am not opposed to vaping. I think it seems like a better and safer alternative to smoking – in the long term.

I haven’t spoken about the following to anyone really because I consider it a private family matter but I’m happy to do so here in this context.

Vaping is a massive problem in today’s Jr. and High Schools. I can say for a FACT based on experience that the flavored e-Juice is being marketed to kids, specifically. Vape pen manufacturers have set a price point making it extraordinarily affordable for teens to get access to these.

My son got hooked onto vaping and did it for some time before we caught on. We talked to him and dealt with it over the years as we discovered it but he continued to go to very great lengths to hide it from us. He has in the past 3 years developed a persistent, pneumonia-like cough that hasn’t gone away since he (supposedly) quit vaping. We also recently discovered that he also in the past 1.5 years had switched over to THC oil cartridges, which are also flavored. I strongly suggest that most teens who vape will eventually experiment with THC since at high school both e-juice and THC cartridges are illegal for teen purchase and both are available from the same street vendor supply chain. THC cartridges are quite expensive and thus more profitable for the vendors.

I’m not certain how long he has been doing this but it has sadly led to him becoming a shattered shell of a person compared to what he once was, which we sadly were forced to realize and admit when we compared his 8th grade and senior pictures. Pot in the heyday of the 60’s-70’s led to a mental health crisis. Today’s THC oils are up to 800% more concentrated and so I can not even imagine what kind of public mental health crisis we’re going to be dealing with in the future.

These companies are very clearly trying to hook a new generation of people. I think vaping is a great alternative to smoking – but removing the flavors will keep young people out of it.

• Greg1 says:

Deeply sorry for your family, and particularly your son. I pray that he can overcome this.

Very educational post, and I’m sure it hurt to post it, but thank you. Hopefully it will help others.

• LKAinLA says:

I am sorry about your son chojun. My sons HS is battling the problem. Kids are having to get medical attention as a result. Just this week our school, made vaping infractions the same as an illegal drug infraction…..you are expelled from school. Kids are literally having behavior issues in the class because they need to go to their car and vape. They are addicted! I am in Melania’s camp on this subject.

• OmegaManBlue says:

Thanks for sharing. Kids can get all kinds of stuff online these days. Some states legalizing marijuana hasn’t helped either. Just the other day there was a story where a kid had to be taken away from parents because they didn’t want to give child cemo and wanted to ‘cure’ them with CBD oil. People see cures in almost everything. I have also seen videos where people smoke like sheets of weed condensed in seconds. It would take people really long time to get that much THC in the old days.

• DaughterofLiberty says:

Thank you – finally, in this thread – for some reality!!!
        Its exactly what the tabacco cos are trying to do – they’ve long since lost the b/w Hollywood movie generations of the 30s. 40s and 50s – these generations having died off in the 60s and 70s from lung cancer.

The tabacco cos are simply targeting today’s youth – getting them hooked by way of a new method of distribution.

There are huge amounts of nicotine in these e-cigs. They should be as heavily regulated as regular cigarettes are when it comes to sales to minors.

• chojun says:

Yep and not all e-juice has nicotine. It seems that many of these kids have heard the warnings about nicotine and are (stupidly, naively) assuming that if they pick e-juice without it that they would be OK.

Again as I said previously I very strongly suspect that a very strong percentage of teens who vape will at some point experiment with or switch to CBD/THC cartridges. I am suspicious that nearly all, if not all, teens who have been admitted to hospitals for vaping-related illnesses have been vaping pot.

• Carrie says:

I’m so sorry to hear about your son chojun. My son just graduated from a public high school and it got so bad in the bathrooms that they put in a state of the art vaping detectors. And as you described, my son explained that many of those young men went on to try the THC oils. At this point it’s still difficult to pinpoint what is causing all of the health problems (it seems to be 2 different things so far), but it would appear that it took quite a few cases of young people being on respirators before they connected the dots to vaping.

And I completely agree that these companies are aggressively pursuing young people- it’s the best market for them with many decades of more vaping in their futures. So much more money to earn.

I hope you find some support for you and your family to help deal with your son.

• NC Patriot says:

This is the second thread today on which you have posted this. How about sending your thoughts directly to the President ?

2. ilcon says:

Scroll up then down.

A bit of history.

3. WeThePeople2016 says:

4. freespeechfanatic says:

I’m curious what “we’ll never forget” actually means? That is, how does it move from platitude to having some actual meaning? Does it means we’ll rout CAIR, an Islamic terrorist front organization, from our civic life? No? Does it mean we’ll rout the Muslim Brotherhood from our colleges, where it is now firmly rooted and spreading its poison? No? Does it mean we’ll start ferreting out the Islamics from the Pentagon and the military? No?

So what the hell does it mean? What are we remembering, and why?

• ilcon says:

• Judith says:

@freespeechfanatic, I have often wondered the same thing. I for one, will “never forget” how America was duped into believing that the so-called ‘Patriot Act’ was a necessary evil, giving up our Constitutional right to unreasonable search and seizure.. just like that!

We can *now* see how well the FISC court has done their due diligence, to protect innocent citizens from surveillance. NEVER FORGET.

That so-called ‘Patriot Act’ was an especially egregious development, given that Hellary, McCain and their cohorts were hanging out with ISIS leaders, training, arming and funding terrorists, while they spied on innocent Americans to otensibly “catch” terrorists? NEVER FORGET.

I will also “never forget” how we immediately declared war on Iraq, even though those who hijacked the planes were from Saudi Arabia. NEVER FORGET.

And I will “never forget” that decades-long, “white Ford Bronco chase” to catch (wink wink) Osama Bin Laden, of the royal House of Saud. Barack Hussein Obola inexplicably ended this chase by quickly burying Bin Laden’s body at sea? NEVER FORGET.

On 9/11/01, more than 3,000 innocent souls were sacrificed as collateral damage to the New World Order. This is never mentioned on any of their solemn televised memorials. NEVER FORGET, because this ongoing mission has *not* been aborted.

5. tuskyou says:

Twitter thread for 911 search and rescue dogs. Please excuse if this doesn’t embed. Take a look either way but have a kleenex ready.

6. WeThePeople2016 says:

7. WeThePeople2016 says:

• Ray Runge says:

Unadulterated garbage Please delete. The neighborhood smells for the mere presence.

• Ray Runge says:

0-11 was organized, financed and executed by the Saudi’s. Taliban collected the rent later on. To fy the Taliban Flag as the original villain of 9-11 is cheap trash for the “Let us start or continue every war we can dream of”.

8. JCM800 says:

Delusion, Denial and Deceit.
    More are learning what the PC Lying Media et al has been covering up.

Now that they realize that cannot hide the Disproportionate Black Mass Shootings,
    They certainly wouldn’t want to hold the Accused and the Thug Culture that enables the Criminality responsible.
    They re-brand it as Gun Violence.

Instead of prosecuting and Imprisoning the Killers and Felonious Shooters (aka Attempted Murderers) they demand that Citizens be subjected to Gun Confiscation and Disarmament.

“On Friday, 19-year-old Dionce Bright Jr. was sentenced to nearly five years behind bars for killing Sinclair. Circuit Judge David Lannetti ordered he spend about two years at a state Department of Juvenile Justice facility. Once he turns 21, Bright will then do three years in prison.

In May, Bright pleaded guilty to voluntary manslaughter. In exchange, special prosecutor Ashley Coleman reduced the second-degree murder charge against Bright and dropped a related gun count.”

• JCM800 says:

“The Virginian-Pilot reports: “Black men are either suspect or victim in 93 percent to 94 percent of shootings in Norfolk, Boone said — and often both. The chief added that those demographics have persisted throughout his 30-year career in the department.”

Blacks, though, make up just 42 percent of the city’s population. The disparity is stunning. Reducing that ratio – and violence in general – would improve the lives of countless numbers of Norfolk residents.

That wide disparity is also true in crime stats statewide.

Whites comprise 69.5 percent of the population in Virginia and blacks are 20 percent. But among the homicide totals in 2018, blacks comprised 60 percent of the 391 victims.”

Norfolk Chief of Police, Larry D. Boone is Black

• Matthew LeBlanc says:

This is one of those third rail things that prove we aren’t a serious nation. It takes a few moments of research and a calculator to understand the disproportionate amount of violence by minority communities on their own community. Hopefully this is the next topic PDJT can increase the Overton window. I was hopeful when he brought up the Baltimore shit hole.

9. ilcon says:

10. CountryDoc says:

Multiple posts by Mike Robinson regarding the possibility the WTC 1,2,and 7 taken down by explosions. What credible investigations have been done officially? What credible independent investigators have offered different opinions with good supporting documentation for mechanisms other than the conventional story (planes, fire, weakened structure, collapse straight down, mastermind by OBL and AQ.)?

• mimbler says:

He’s entitled to his opinion of course, but as a mechanical engineer, I followed a lot of engineering discussions at the time, and the nearly universal consensus was that the conventional story was consistent with what happened. I also see nothing inconsistent with the conventional story and what the results were.

• DJ Snyder says:

Let’s stick to proven facts (i.e. Sundance) and not conspiracy theories(Q).

• freespeechfanatic says:

The whole thing is tedious, childish and ludicrous. Christopher Hitchens finally refused to even discuss it. Jet planes flown by Islamic radicals took down the twin towers. It happened in front of our bloody eyes.

• Steel loses strength with temperatures well below melting. At around 1000 degrees Fahrenheit, steel has lost 50% of its strength.

Damaged columns and floors that were carrying multiple floors from above (we only design each floor level to carry itself), and I was surprised that there wasn’t in instant collapse of these buildings. Many steel members were probably overstressed by a factor of 10.

As a structural engineer, the collapse that we all witnessed was completely predictable. I watched the 2nd plane hit live and told my wife that both buildings would come down in under 60 minutes. To me the surprise was how well these two buildings performed structurally.

• rashomon says:

How many reports from the Architects & Engineers for 911 (preciously posted) plus experts such as Dr. Judy Wood (widely acailaable on YT) are necessary before the term “conspiracy theory” — a term instigated by the CIA after JFK’s assassination and used profusely by those of more totalitarian mindsets to shut up naysayers — leads to respectful debate?

I worked for the gentlemen who developed Chicago’s Sears Tower and, believe me, no one gets a permit to put up a towering structure without a defined plan to take it down sans risk to surrounding buildings. The city doesn’t like it, the architects don’t like it, the insurance companies don’t like it, the financiers don’t like it.

The moment I saw the way those towers fell, I knew it was a very professional team who designed the collapse. Even the commission deigned to report on this “attack by airplanes” felt they were hushed and rushed to a conclusion that the PTB announced with minutes of the disaster taking place.

Make my day; make me wrong. Refute the points covered in this presentation by David Icke today.

11. Don McAro says:

In Honer of Hillary Clintons 3rd anniversary….
    I’m headed to market to buy the biggest sack of potatoes i can find, toss them in my suburban and leave a shoe behind…..

12. Devil in the Blue Drapes says:

Who believes Brandon Van Grack will be shopping for comfortable tap shoes this weekend?

13. sunnyflower5 says:

Sounds like AOC is attacking the victims of 9/11…..

• sunnyflower5 says:

No doubt she failed to listen Mr. Haros……

Haros said there should be no confusion on who attacked the United States and killed almost 3,000 people.
      “I am here today to honor my 76-year-old mother, Frances, on the solemn 18th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. Mom, we always miss you and love you very much,” he said. “This day I also remember over 200 personal friends and co-workers that I knew that died.”
      “‘Some people did something,’ said a freshman congresswoman from Minnesota to support and justify the creation of CAIR. Today I am here to respond to you, exactly who did what to whom,” he continued. “Madam, objectively speaking we know who and what was done, there is no uncertainty about that. Why your confusion? On that day 19 Islamic terrorist members of al Qaeda killed over 3,000 people and caused billions of dollars in economic damage. Is that clear?
      “But as to whom? I was attacked. Your relatives and friends were attacked. Our constitutional freedoms were attacked. And our nation’s founding on Judeo-Christian principles were attacked. That’s what some people did. Got that now? We are here today congresswoman to tell you and ‘the squad’ just who did what to whom. Show respect in honoring them, please,” Haros added.

• freespeechfanatic says:

Totally sick and debasing. She needs to be vacated from Congress. Her entire party needs to denounce her and demand she resign.

• Louisiana Tea Rose says:

I want her to remain EXACTLY WHERE SHE IS.

AMERICA NEEDS TO REMEMBER WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE AND WHAT THEY REPRESENT.

The historical dustbin can wait a little bit longer.

• thehawkeyehoneypot says:

She also thinks she deserves sympathy for paying $1,000 on a $20,000 debt on a $174,000 a year salary. Im wondering why she dident pay it off fight away?

• ilcon says:

Trump was at ground zero the day it happened, twit.

14. Georgia says:

Comments about vaping. 26 year old niece in hospital on 60% oxygen. They can’t get her to 50%. Yes, she is a self medicator, probably used THC. She has 2 kids, 6 months and 2 years. If get out of it, might have life long troubles.

• OmegaManBlue says:

Prayers for you niece. I wish those that vaped didn’t see this as a those that don’t trying to take away their fun thing. Inhaling foreign substances into your lungs isn’t a great idea. Changing it’s state into vapor is even worse. For years I have brought up stuff I read about people putting Vaseline in their nose and then getting health issues from it getting into their lungs. I quit tobacco years ago. Vaping probably would have been easier. But the goal should be to get off nicotine and losing the oral fixation so you can get off the vape. And it is really frustrating seeing people like your Niece vaping THC and other stuff.

15. nimrodman says:

Cavuto, you condescending, pompous a$$

You won’t believe the treatment Cavuto gave Peter Navarro today in a Fox interview

Interrupted, talked over Navarro incessantly, kept pushing this condescending narrative that the Administration has too many trade battles going on at one time, yada yada yada

Worth posting a clip when it becomes available, Sundance, if for no other reason than to show the extreme level of disrespect and anti-Trump partisanship on display

16. JCM800 says:

“As our friends at Gun Owners of America pointed out, we know the House Democrats can pass virtually any gun control measure they want.

The real challenge is to make sure that House Republicans don’t join them. Because if they do, then that will cause Senate Republicans to defect in large numbers.

And if only 13 GOP Senators turn to the “dark side,” gun control will pass both chambers of Congress.

We’ve already seen, in recent weeks, Republicans who are usually solid limited government constitutional conservatives, like Dan Crenshaw of Texas, say they might support a “red flag” law.

Naturally, Democrats want their gun confiscation bills to pass, but if they can’t pass both houses of Congress this time, they will be just as happy to peel off more Republicans, so that next time they are one step closer to being able to implement their anti-constitutional, anti-liberty agenda – which is why we need to keep hammering House Republicans urging them to hold firm.’

17. freespeechfanatic says:

Did IG Horowitz refer Comey for prosecution? How about McCabe?

18. President Trump has now
    • Transferred the cost of Interest on our Debt to the Fed
    … which could have been “zero”
    • Boxed in the House Dems for letting the Fed get away with it
    … putting the Future of the Fed in jeopardy
    … inviting the DOJ to Audit the Fed for any insider trading or traitorous action
    • Justified a veto of any Budget that isn’t flat-lined
    … since the Fed’s Debt Interest has used up any room for growth in spending
    • Flipped the “Uncontrolled Spending and Unsustainable Debt” against them all.

The Trump Tweet destined for immortality:

19. WeThePeople2016 says:

20. rustybritches says:

I have tried to read threw the posts here and maybe this might be a little off topic but here goes anyway I don’t know why Maine cant find a real republican and get Rid of Collins she has again shown what a scum bag she really is She just voted with the dems again to stop the President from completing his emergency situation at the border Obama took more money and moved it where ever he wanted and these people gave him every thing he wanted couldn’t wait to give him more power and every thing that PT does they vote to take more away from him
    Sorry just my thoughts today as We remember those people who died on 9-11 and those families who are still dealing with the after math of that God bless all of them and wish they could some how remove AOC and her goons from office..

21. Jenevive says:

Fox news just reported Supreme Court overrule 9th circuit
    and will let POTUS implement his asylum policy while the case
    goes thru the lower courts………..

22. ilcon says:

“We must put politics aside when it comes to responding to this heartbreaking humanitarian crisis,” Garcetti said. “I hope you will provide the federal assistance that is needed to help cities stop homelessness in America and help our veterans and most vulnerable of citizens.”

Commie’s has his hand out.
    All politics all the time.

23. ilcon says:

24. WeThePeople2016 says:

25. ilcon says:

26. ilcon says:

Good article.

Might want to save it.

27. youme says:

The left will now excoriate Feinstein over this remark

28. youme says:

Still awaiting ruling from the 9th Circuit regarding Trump’s recision of TPS

Video of hearing t the 9th Circuit

Case Name:
    Crista Ramos v. Kirstjen Nielsen
    Case Number:
    18-16981
    Case Panel:
    CALLAHAN, CHRISTEN, R. NELSON
    Hearing Location:
    Pasadena, CA
    Hearing Date:
    08/14/2019

29. Carrie says:

And just like that- this mysterious spy- living under his own name near DC (wow the danger is real folks/sarc), now has links to Steele. So his name will be used to try and whitewash the fact that it came from Nellie Ohr and her access to FBI computers…

30. ilcon says:

Don Brassiere, Rupi’s new star.

31. ilcon says:

32. ilcon says:

33. youme says:

This has to stop. We do not need another First Step Act or Second Chance initiative regarding illegal immigration

34. ilcon says:

Fugly is not just skin deep.

Those faces

35. mr.piddles says:

This is so freaking weird, I’m going to repost in the 9/12 thread when it’s up.

“Hillary Clinton leafs through her emails for nearly an hour at resolute desk in art exhibit”

Please read and try not to let your brain liquify and leak out of your ears onto your Laptop Computer keyboard. Actually, it’s a good read just for the “nothin’ to see here(!)” angle.

Weird.

36. gda53 says:

Waiting for Sundance’s take on the HUGE SC ruling today.

It’s particularly HUGE because only 2 of the leftists voted against. To me that means that this is the beginning of the end for these decisions being able to apply nation-wide. Judicial activism is being throttled, and half the leftists on the court have their hands around its throat.

BIG WINNING!

That’s my take. Hopefully it’s correct.

37. ilcon says:

So The Slimes is changing headlines and articles again.

I posted the original early this morning.

38. ilcon says:

39. Troublemaker10 says:

40. ilcon says:

Must read.

ACLU = American COMMUNIST Liberty Union is featured.

41. WeThePeople2016 says:

Wow.

• Katherine McCoun says:

I ought to stop right here and sign off for the night as this made me literally LOL. LOVE it when the GOP learns how to win. Now I have no idea if the vote is good/actually conservative or not but I LOVE them playing hardball and beating out the Dems esp. in NC after the Dem losses in 2 elections! hahahahahaha

42. Cathy M. says:

Dogs truly are man’s best friend.

“Meet the hero service dogs of 9/11”
    thread

43. Troublemaker10 says:

El Salvador stepping up on border security. Yay!

——-

“El Salvador’s government will deploy at least 800 police to its borders with Honduras and Guatemala in a bid to thwart U.S.-bound migrants, officials said on Wednesday.”

44. ilcon says: