Tonight President Donald J. Trump is holding a MAGA-KAG campaign rally at Crown Expo Center in Fayetteville, NC. President Trump is expected to speak at 7:00pm EDT.

UPDATE: Video Added

RSBN Livestream LinkFox News Livestream LinkNBC Livestream Link

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Donald Trump, Election 2020, Live Streaming, media bias, President Trump, RSBN, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

183 Responses to President Trump MAGA Rally, Fayetteville, North Carolina – 7:00pm EST Livestream…

1. nimrodman says:

Ha!

Ends with the Rolling Stones song, I hope Mick is pi$$ed

Hey Mick!

You can keep your opinions of American Presidents to yourself, bruh – just do your dancing monkey routine, ok?

We good?

2. Maquis says:

Hour and a half? Seems it just flew by!

• mot2grls says:

Like the first term of his (our) presidency! It’s going way too fast. I want the years back that they wasted with the witch-hunt!

• DaughterofLiberty says:

Exactly!!! I hope El President starts repeating how he’s owed an extra 2 yrs that were ‘stolen’ by the sore loser Dems and their hate tactics. Watch their heads explode over something like that.

• burginthorn says:

With interest compounded daily, and penalties attached, I’m guessing a rough estimate of another eight years in office should suffice?
          16 Years with President Trump and America will be leading the 21st century on all fronts.

3. Paula S Daly says:

Love President Trump, The Best is yet to come!

4. Paula S Daly says:

We knew, the best was yet to come!

5. tuskyou says:

Listening while at work isn’t the optimal rally experience but I could use the OT. I missed parts however I can tell he’s not worried about his future or our future at all. Full steam ahead! Just my feeling but he’s got bigger plans than the ones he laid out tonight. I feel calm and excited at the same time.

6. Patience says:

How does one ‘like’ a comment here?

7. Lion2017 says:

Thank you President Trump!

8. sunnyflower5 says:

9. The Gipper Lives says:

Eight More Years! Eight More Years!

• hillbilly4 says:

Now there 2 of us..its a start. The DEMS have threatened SCOTUS, threatened to change the Constitution too. I say WE should clamor for a change to the Constitution to allow Trump 2 more terms…3 in all. Why not?

10. mot2grls says:

Great rally. Our President was funny, witty, and he has honed his message. I can’t wait for next Monday and pray I get in!

11. Tagalong says:

Thanks President Trump!
    I was really ticked off this afternoon with yet the same judge overstepping his boundary seems like there is no control from the Supremes on this. I was hoping the President would call them out and I was not disappointed. We with his direction are making America great again, as he says it it us.

Someone gave me a Trump 2020 hat and I was afraid to wear it as I’m recovering from a head concussion. Guess what even though I don’t usually wear caps I’m wearing it tomorrow. Albeit I’m in Trump country. I’m 67 and I’ve not felt this good about our country since President Reagan. I’m just so confident of our country right now that I’ll buy things, so good not to be on strike after Obama’s time. If you want a recession don’t buy but if you don’t you can always refuse to participate and I’m no longer participating with that.

Thank all of you and thanks Sundance for your explanation of what is going on economically. You’ve taught me more than several economic classes in college oh so many years ago.

I’m just so relieved to have the anger from earlier dissipated.

• Gunner says:

Good for you, Tagalong. Anger can be good sometimes; but, channel it carefully and stay strong. Liberty, freedom and right travels on a bumpy road; but, with God on our side, I believe He will continue to give President Trump the grace and wisdom to restore our great Republic. And that’s a road we’re all looking forward to travelling on.

• Jane says:

Hey, with your head injury, and how MAGA hats induce some to try and inflict head injuries, maybe we/someone needs to do MAGA helmets. For wearing cycling or anytime and in more volatile environments or rallies. Ha! Think of the business opportunity… ⛑

• TexanInFL says:

What a great post! Absolutely. We have to support our POTUS and our great country. I’m sick to death of the Eeyores on this site with their constant barrage doom and gloom. I’m no Pollyanna but keep your head up and your eyes on the prize!

• Ma McGriz says:

Yowza.
      And find a better photo of the President than the one they ran with that story.
      woo. two super good looks for POTUS.

For the past week I’ve been thinking about the same four word phrase….and how it caused such fear and loathing and how well it applies to what we’re witnessing the President achieve today:

Sudden and relentless change.

I don’t think we’ve ever heard him utter the phrase, but it’s exactly what he’s done, even in the face of the most vile onslaught of seditious treachery to ever be attempted against a US President.

He’s bringing about the kind of sudden and relentless change people weren’t even able to openly or safely talk about five years ago.

Bring it, Mr. President.

• tuskyou says:

Lighting strikes~ maybe once, maybe twice. Fleetwood Mac’s song Gypsy

12. Maquis says:

For your post rally enjoyment may I suggest intellectualfroglegs.com ! Joe Dan just declared The Last Straw is now up and the website is no longer malwared!!

13. icndark says:

Thank you Mr. President for having kept your promises to the American people. Thank you for tackling the problems facing our Republic long before your Ascension. We The People have your back, and know who the enemedia is. We see our enemies as you expose them by their hatred and bias. Truly a great thing to witness.
    Thank you Father for Our VSGPDJT.

14. sunnyflower5 says:

President Trump retweet

15. Love me some VSGPDJT……. Even more than I used to. We are so blessed……..

16. PinotNoir says:

In other news looks like the Queen gave assent for the EU minions- what on earth is she thinking?

• graphiclucidity says:

The Queen was thinking of following her traditional and constitutional duty, as a politically impartial head of state in a constitutional monarchy, by giving her royal assent to a lawful bill passed by her Parliament.

There was some speculation that PM Boris Johnson might advise the Queen to deny her consent to the bill, but I highly doubt the PM would ever want to put Her Majesty in such a position of making a political decision solely due to his own party’s inability to form a majority to defeat the bill.

Queen Elizabeth has done nothing wrong here.
      The blame for this fiasco lies squarely on the heads of the politicians at Westminster.

17. StanH says:

Awesome! The man is a force of nature.