August 25th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #948

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Stephanie Grisham Twitter @StephGrisham45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

511 Responses to August 25th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #948

1. Carrie says:

Shem Horne explains how PDJT has turned the tables on the media and how they are not pleased about that…

2. nimrodman says:

Border Patrol unveils 60 new miles of Donald Trump’s border wall in drone footage – and expects another 450 miles will be built by the end of 2020

3. Carrie says:

• Judith says:

50 years ago? I say let’s give this #metoo garbage a rest. I’m not chasing red laser dots. BTW How’s that EPSTEIN ISLAND case coming along? Crickets..

4. Pokey says:

Yesterday I went to my local Barnes & Noble to find Andrew McCarthy’s new book “Ball of Collusion”. Of course, they hadn’t bothered to even stock it. I did notice that I had to pay the full price for the two other books I wanted by Greg Jarrett and Victor Davis Hanson. I also noticed that the store was stocked full of the usual leftist tripe from every Communist that is even thinking about being the Demcommie candidate, most notable was Michelle Obama’s latest ghost writer offering to the folks. Most of these books were being sold at at least 30% discounts and still there was literally over a ton of this paper trash piled up in every prominent location in the store. I was disgusted to see that Amazon is using this book dealer chain as a scheme to boost leftist propaganda onto the book review “bestseller” lists. This is in a town that voted for the Republican Presidential candidate for the first time in several decades in 2016.

My question: Is there a bookseller on the internet that is honest and will sell conservative content for conservative prices and stocks all books not usually found in the B&N Amazon outlets without selling information obtained from me for my purchase? I am through with Amazon.

• BitchyPants says:

Yes – Ebay
      Amazon has been taken over by China
      My credit card was hacked twice on Amazon – never use it anymore
      They don’t even tell you that what you are buying is from China
      Ebay lets you know before you even click on it and you can set your search for US ONLY

• gda53 says:

Here in Canada the most vile attack books on PDJT are prominent on the bookshelves. No sign of the many factual books.

I have a mind to raise a fuss in my local Chapters/Indigo by demanding a list of prominent books – Jarrett, McCarthy, Hemingway, Strassel, Bongino etc, etc. one by one and getting progressively wilder and more “expressive” with each “we don’t carry that” answer. Still gathering my resolve for that thankless task.

What I have done is pick up all the anti-Trump books displayed prominently in my local public library and hidden them away deep in their stacks – hopefully never to be found.

Gives me a small thrill, feeling I’m sticking it to the man (lol).

• Pokey says:

I was tempted to do that at the B&N store, but I just decided not to ever do business with them again until I can find the books I want to read on their shelves. I guess that seeing Mochelle’s ugly mug staring at me every time I looked around me is what corked it for me.

Obama is priming Mochelle to run against PDJT and save the bacon of the Global Communist Cabal. Make no mistake, no Democrap will even throw their hat in the ring if it looks like they would be any threat to what Obama wants to see happen before the Demcommie meeting next Summer.