August 22nd – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #945

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Stephanie Grisham Twitter @StephGrisham45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

652 Responses to August 22nd – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #945

1. Bubby says:

I agree with Sidney the FBI didn’t accidently over look those files it was intentional, purposeful and just more evidence of the politicization of the FBI!

2. Will says:

Urgent! Urgent! Please I hope someone sees this and elevates it to Sundance and G Cofeve for prayer and sunlight.
    So tonight I was watching the start of a preseason NFL football game between Jacksonville and Miami . Very few people in the stands as many people don’t pay attention to preseason NFL games . However what I heard come out of the mouth of Joe Buck one of the two broadcasters during their pregame part left me speechless.

The NFL broadcasting crew down on the field through it back up to Joe Buck and said “Joe welcome back to Miami and I know that you and Troy will be back broadcasting Super Bowl 54 here next February.”

What Joe said next is the urgent part and one left me completely speechless : “We’ll be back here for the Super Bowl unless something terrible happens”

What??? One of the most prominent sports broadcasters says this on a national TV broadcast? It was one of the most jarring things I have ever heard a sports broadcaster say to a national audience.

Then I come here to CTH and read about the Miami Dolphins owner being banned from something due to his support of Donald Trump. Putting two and two together I can’t help but believe Joe Buck was signaling someone to do something terrible at the Super Bowl to damage Donald Trump‘s chances in the 2020 election.

Maybe I’m wrong, U sincerely hope I am. But it was so unusual and in the current climate I can’t help but wonder if Joe Buck was signaling someone to do something really really bad.

Again if somebody could elevate this to the attention of Sundance and grandma cussed survey we definitely need sunlight and prayer on this one.

3. MfM says:

I just came across this Bob Cousy getting the Presidential Medal of Freedom from Pres. Trump. He’s 91 and besides being a great basketball player, he is a good man.

He played back in the day when you could be 6’1″ and be on the Celtics team!

4. sunnyflower5 says:

5. sunnyflower5 says:

6. sunnyflower5 says:

7. sunnyflower5 says:

8. sunnyflower5 says:

9. DJT2020 says:

This article is written as a negative but nonetheless has a lot of good news in it

U.S. To “Drown The World” In Oil

The U.S. is set to account for 61 percent of all new oil and gas production over the next decade

Individual U.S. states on their own tower over the rest of the world. If Texas were a country, it would account for the most new oil and gas production in the world

“If things don’t change, by the end of the next decade, new oil and gas fields in the US will produce more than twice what Saudi Arabia produces today,

10. sunnyflower5 says:

11. WeThePeople2016 says:

12. citizen817 says:

13. citizen817 says:

14. Tiffthis says:

I got an email survey from the Pat Brown Institute of public affairs at CalState University, as I started the survey the questions went from abortion and gay marriage to Jews. Asking “how Jewish are you” “how often do u donate to a synagogue” “do you think anti semitism is an issue” and more like that. Then it gave me a multiple choice question where the only answers to choose from either said I think Israel sux or I sort of like Israel but don’t agree with there gov policies. I closed the survey and stopped answering. Super weird that it came to me because I’m a first generation American via Cuba. 🤷🏼‍♀️ LA is so weird.

15. rashomon says:

Oh, oh. The Jeffrey Epstein case has just grown legs into the UniParty and Beyond; Whitney Webb’s four-part series adds the whipped cream today, implicating the top dogs in every agency and a few presidents. George Webb’s YT channel also has supporting info going back as far as the Iwans being paid for by the DNC.

Bye, bye, Bill Barr?

/www.mintpressnews.com/genesis-jeffrey-epstein-bill-clinton-relationship/261455/