This is disturbing.  Two Somali refugees in the U.S. have been arrested for conspiring to provide material support to ISIS.

(VIA DOJ)  John Demers, Assistant Attorney General for National Security, Michael Bailey, the United States Attorney for the District of Arizona, Michael McGarrity, Assistant Director of the FBI’s Counterterrorism Division, and Sean Kaul, Special Agent in Charge of the FBI Phoenix Field Office, announced that on July 26, Ahmed Mahad Mohamed and Abdi Yemani Hussein, were arrested for conspiring to provide material support and resources to ISIS, a designated foreign terrorist organization.

According to the criminal complaint, the defendants had been in communication with an FBI undercover employee whom they believed was a supporter of ISIS ideology.

These communications revealed the defendants’ desire to travel overseas in order to fight on behalf of ISIS or to conduct an attack within the United States if they were unable to travel.

Ultimately, the defendants purchased airline tickets to travel to Egypt, with the intention to travel on to Sinai and join ISIS. FBI agents arrested Mohamed and Hussein after they checked in for their flight at the Tucson International Airport in Arizona.

According to court documents, both defendants came to the United States as refugees from Somalia. At the time of their arrest, Mohamed had obtained lawful permanent resident status and Hussein remained a refugee. (read more)

This entry was posted in Big Government, Conspiracy ?, Cultural Marxism, Dept Of Justice, Egypt & Libya Part 2, FBI, ISIS, Islam, Jihad, Muslim Grievance Industry - MGI, Terrorist Attacks, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

179 Responses to Yikes – Two Somali Refugees Arrested for Conspiring to Provide Material Support to ISIS…

1. SwampRatTerrier says:

Democrat Party wants more illegal aliens just like them enter U.S.

• bertdilbert says:

Did the FBI give them the money for the plane tickets?

• Marc says:

But they’re not illegals. They were “refugees” and allowed into the country. That why legal immigration must be curtailed and more highly scrutinized. The wall and an immigration moratorium are needed.

• CopperTop says:

Oh. It’s actually worse than this. The aid agencies tell everyone that once they set foot here they are ‘New Arrivals’ and no longer refugees. That we need to feel sorry for them as they have debt to arrive because they have to pay for their own ticket into the country. (The US does not pick up the transportation cost…cause…get a job and stuff).

I only have the smallest of sympathy for this spin for the local family of a war torn area who saves America lives either through info or action and will face death if not able to come here as refugee. THAT is the only time I even whisper to myself ‘how nice they are newly arrived.’

• Yes, a moratorium of 50 years at minimum.

WE should have a say in how OUR immigration system is run. Maybe we will sometime soon…

• Edith Wenzel says:

How do you know they aren’t illegal. The border crashers are calling themselves refugees. Nothing in their story said they were allowed in the country, unless of course you have more information than me. I agree with everything else you said however.

• Amy2 says:

Who left their cage open?

• If possible, they could run for House of Representative seats. Omar could help campaign.

• InAz says:

If this country had real journalism, we would know where Omar’s money comes from.

• mugzey302 says:

Qtar.

• Carrie2 says:

InAz, I think I read a short time past that Soros is a big supporter of the muslim hussies as he is always working to bring our country down on its knees. Whether Soros or not, they both should go one back to Somalia and the other to lose her citizenship and go to Palestine to live what she thinks would be a better life – which is okay unless you are selected to carry and die from a bomb Hamas wants you to do. We must remove all muslims no matter whether aliens or citizens from our soil as their goal is and has always been to take over our country and kill we the infidels. That is their cult Qu’Ran and they are so brainwashed that would do this and relish doing it.

• The Devilbat says:

Soros is simply a puppet of the Rothschild’s. They provide him with inside information so he can make millions of dollars in the stock market and various investments. He is then told what groups and individuals all over the world to give the money to.

• Yy4u says:

Of course…Dems know terrorist threats inside the USA frightens people enough that they agree to give the government more and more power until eventually their freedom is gone. Who knows, maybe, the FBI and DOJ might even screw with a presidential election. Can’t happen here? Already has. Once only a Dem government has total power and control, then they address the terrorists they used to gain power. Hitler used the same tactics.

• sat0422 says:

I am very grateful that the agencies and workers that were involved in these arrest did their jobs. I think we must recognize and thank President Trump for his leadership against; his fight against illegal immigration; his ability to catch the dirty rats in our system with bites of cheese; and for taking is message on the world stage.

It is now time for these agencies to get busy and bust a few of those who love and support ISIS in the once grand state known as Minnesota.

• ann says:

You Happy yet? . Miss Ex AAG Yates?

Are the American people and President Trump still just scum of the earth bigots to you. Sally?

• Deception Stinks says:

SwampRat … you’re right. Known terrorist training camps in AZ been rumored for years, but of course RINO AZ Governor Ducey is stagnant when it comes to tightening Arizona’s borders.

The Enemy Within: Two Somali Refugees Arrested In Arizona For Conspiring To Provide Support To ISIS – Dienekes’ Place ~ 7/30/19

• Mncpo(ret) says:

They want to completely overwhelm the system and create chaos at the border. Allowing ISIS to come in furthers their goal.

• John Otradovec says:

Obama should be arrested for bringing 10K Somali criminals into Minn .Include with that his Communist Leaders in Minn that permitted it.

2. Sentient says:

Hey – not here in Minneapolis. Surprise

3. FL_GUY says:

Will Omar make bail?

• Dottygal says:

Probably with a little help from George S.

• SwampRatTerrier says:

And E. Cummings…….

• mopar2016 says:

Politicians are bringing that islam BS here.
          They need to be sent to Somalia too.

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

Let me see if I have this straight……Soon I’m gonna need a scorecard.

Please be patient with my small rant…..Thanks in advance..

Omar is with Pelosi and Cummings in Ghana to celebrate 400 years of slavery…..How old is our country now…..around 244 years old?

Why again are they there?

Then she travels to Israel to ask permission from Israel to see Hamas……Hmm……It’s like…..
          “Hey buddy…….I hate your guts…..How about loaning me some money”

Now she is divorcing her husband and is blaming it on someone because her now husband discovered she was married to her brother….

And the other day, did she not come out supporting ISIS?

Please correct me if I am off base…..

My only questions are…..How is what she doing represent her district…..?

Wait………Were these two characters caught from her district?

And, who is watching the kids?……..

If I were her estranged husband, I’d be in court now, taking all she got….

Hey……wait…….She claims to be Muslim?……I don’t believe Muslim women are allowed to divorce their husbands…..Only the husband can do this…and they never do…..they just get another wife….or another goat….

Sorry for the ramble……Just curious about….if something will be done to this creature……

• Loved it and looking forward to moar. Seriously. All American rant.

And spot on.

• I was wondering the same thing Gunny.

Muslim women are not allowed to divorce their husbands.

They are also not allowed to go anywhere outside the home without a male family chaperone.

Is Omar traveling with a male family chaperone?

If not, will her family put her to death when she gets back home?

• Carrie2 says:

Gunny66, it used to be the same for Jews so I would suppose ALL desert people do the same. The wife is just to be used and abused.

• graphiclucidity says:

All you need to remember is that Omar is a long time, unrepentant, con-artist, from a large family of them.

Everything else falls into place once you start from there. 🙂

• tftp says:

Omar is a black female. Ergo, nothing will be done. End of story

It is no more complicated than that.

• MaineCoon says:

I had the exact question yesterday regarding the 400 years of slavery attributed to a country that isn’t 400 yrs old. I haven’t come up with a good answer yet. Revisionist history, again, is all I can figure out.

• Flova says:

The Jamestown celebration today includes the narrative that 1519 is the year the first African ‘slaves’ were brought to this country. The fact that we weren’t a country yet seems to have escaped the state black legislative caucus who are boycotting the event because our President is attending.

• sturmudgeon says:

Not surprising… their actions and words indicate that they know NOTHING about this Country.

• Jimmy Jack says:

Jamestown wasn’t settled until 1607. Plymouth, 1620. The first slaves in the British colonies didn’t arrive until 1619 when they were privateered from Portuguese boats.

The revisionist history makes my head explode.

I did notice the mayor of the Somali town that asset Ilhan is from died from wounds from a bombing. Paradise that it is and all….

• Sentient says:

She’s too busy running out on her (real) husband – the father of her three kids. Now that she’s a big-time agitator, she’s leaving him in the dust. Poor guy looks forlorn and at a loss for what’s happening to his family.

4. Bruce_Dern's_Finger says:

Islam is incompatible with the U.S. Constitution.

5. mandy says:

Is Arizona where those people had the ‘camp’ set up out in the desert and they killed that kid? Weren’t those people Somali?

6. Mike P says:

Feigning shock over here.

7. Darrell Michael Richardson says:

Not like any of us in the military warned that this was gonna happen……I know I have been warning people for 10 (TEN) YEARS!!! I hope people are listening now.

• Burnt Toast says:

I worked with some spec ops types who worked closely with the locals.

Consensus was to pull up stakes and leave them AND not let any come here.
      OK, maybe pull out the good terps when we leave.

• I’m in year 29 (wow, hard to believe) of being a “tin foil hat basement dweller spouting my wild conspiracy theories”, all of which are true and of which I have only ever quoted our alleged “leaders” by which to share information.

“It is to the sacred principles enshrined in the United Nations charter to which the American people will henceforth pledge their allegiance.”
      ~ ghw bush, traitor and 41st “president”, two years after announcing from the oval office that the “new world order” was here and would be successful.

Yep, we don’t make things up, if we did, they wouldn’t be as astounding. “They” have been using myriad avenues by which to destroy our nation since 1913.

• Orygun says:

When I retired I finally had some time to research the history starting around 1913 myself as all the so called history books were more than biased or prone to leaving information out altogether.
        It is amazing as a country that we are still surviving after a century of betrayals to our citizens and other freedom seeking people in the world. Nearly every problem today was the result of those betrayals.
        I keep going back to a Firesign Theater album were they said “Everything you know is Wrong”. I used to think it was funny but I think they may have been telling me something back in the late 60’s.

• And I hit post too soon, thank you for your service sir, then and continued…

8. Greg1 says:

Have Omar and Tlaib already asked for leniency on their behalf?

Have they made the accusation of racism yet?

If not, how long will it take for these events to transpire?

9. The Boss says:

How long until Ilhan Omar runs down to Arizona to seek judicial restraint for the accused?

10. Magabear says:

Something about those names……….is it Pennsylvania Dutch? 🙄

This news is completely unsurprising. I’m sure there are countless others with similar names plotting the same madness who came over as “refugees”. They even have their own “squad” in congress!

11. hoghead says:

“…lawful permanent resident…refugee…”

• Carrie2 says:

hoghead, if we don’t act quickly now we will wind up like the EU – overrun with muslims who are taking over their countries. We must remove ALL muslims here whether aliens or legit because their own cult of murder is here to kill we the infidels slowly but surely. Sad the democrats and their voters can’t understand and see what is happening and think they are being charitable. NOT, they are inviting their and our deaths!

• Frankly, there is literally no way we will ever remove all the muslims. It won’t happen… I hope we can at least remove those we can prove are never going to assimilate and that demand we change our nation for them… I’m sure you know what I mean. The Ilhans and Rashidas. Hate-filled and now in CONgress? Wow.

And honestly, a handful of them are actually good people, but they came here legally and without all this refugee crap of late, and not for handouts, but for what we too now dream of basically. True freedom, real liberty. I know a few that are solid people, people I can and have counted on for things before. They aren’t zealots, but they can’t tell other muslims that… you know why.

But we just need a solid moratorium of at least 50 years period I believe, with only a tiny percentage of anyone coming here and based on extreme merit. I believe it’s the only feasible way we can stop the inevitable, which is us being totally pushed into the extreme minority in our own nation. That is based on the birthrates of others compared to ours, which shows it might happen anyway… it’s a terrible thing to think about, and done by design.

• willthesuevi says:

“No nation in its right mind tolerates stupidity like this. But hey, let’s bring their cousins and uncles and imams over too.”

Several nations in Europe are leading the charge. Our elites are trying to join them. I am sick and tired of many in the USA spouting Europe this, EU that, Germany this, France that, on and on and on.

My family left Europe for a reason. In the USA, personal and private property rights are available to the common man. Not just for royalty or the landed gentry. In the USA, the rights of the individual are greater than the state. That is what makes our Republic different.

Can these Euro-wannabe elitist people in the USA, leave the last greatest example of a capitalist, freedom, liberty, loving country alone. Please.

12. Rhoda R says:

I do hope this is a righteous bust and not another of the FIBs little games.

• Sentient says:

For a long time after 9-11 most of the FBI’s terrorist busts seemed like they just entrapped a couple of imbeciles.

• Parker Longbaugh says:

Take some time and read the Quran. Only the feeble minded cannot see the contradictions and overt hatred. You know, just like morons. I have read it. My purpose was defensive.

Know your enemy.

• John Bosley says:

Read the Hadiths too, that’s an eye opener.
          And not in a good way.

• Carrie2 says:

I too had read it and why all muslims here must go, PERIOD! There is now an English version of the real Qu’Ran and for those who haven’t a clue get it and get informed or prepare to die.

13. Rhoda R says:

Oh, and should they stand trial and be convicted, both should lose their refugee or green card status and be repatriated to Somalia the same hour they are finally released from jail.

14. CM-TX says:

When did they come?
    Did they come across the Southern Border like many of their WasWas Friends?
    How long did they sit on this case file (BEFORE suggesting they take a flight)? 🤨

15. snailmailtrucker says:

Mohammed and Hussein ?

Surely you Jest !

• H.R. says:

A couple of fine Irish lads. The reporter left off the ‘O’ from O’Mohammed and O’Hussein.
      ;o)

(Yes, I jest, but don’t call me Shirley.)

16. snailmailtrucker says:

UNITED WE STAND
    DIVERSIFIED WE FALL !

17. MakeAmericaGreat says:

Someone needs to ask Omar about this case immediately. And part of the questioning should be “do you regret arguing for leniency for those tied to ISIS in the past?”

Crush her on this.

• GB Bari says:

I get your point.

They will immediately challenge us with the fact that since we have native born Americans committing heinous crimes, we have little ground on which to stand while challenging anyone else about their home country spawning criminals.

However their argument completely misses the fact that (a) we deal with our criminals via our justice system, and (b) American criminals don’t emigrate from here to other countries under the guise of “refugee” status.

18. Thanks to Catholic Charities…they brought in all the Somalis.

• margarite1 says:

Are Catholic Charities really Catholic…and really a charity? And who pays them to do this – they sure aren’t doing it for free.

• Sentient says:

I believe Catholic Charities pushes for more immigrants from Latin America. The Somalis came courtesy of Lutheran Social Services.

• No, originally it was Catholic Charities, as I say above, I knew someone working for them…probably late 1990’s when Somalis were brought to Maine.

• Yadent says:

Well, if these ‘charities’ are truly doing God’s work, then why would they need tax exemption status, let alone additional funding from we the people? I’m positive God’s workings don’t require said exemption status nor funding derived from threat of force(IRS).

• mugzey302 says:

These organizations have been infiltrated by lefties, although the bleeding-hearts were enough of a problem. If The church wants them, YOU support them – not the taxpayer. Preferably in their own country, not here. It’s a big money -maker for the churches ($56k per kid per year). It’s just part of The plan to destroy a culture, a country ~ just like they did to France, Germany, Sweden. Obama and his minions still at work.

• Far bigger than bathhouse bari. It’s the globalist banskters via the stinking UN.

And it’s YUGE, a mass migration plan to destroy ALL nations sovereignty and culture for their “new” world “order” of totalitarian feudalism.

Ownership, of mankind. Literally, they believe they should own and control us all.

• tftp says:

@mugzey-this is nothing new-it’s just new news. Yes-watch the shiny object over here, while the invasion continues pretty much unabated.

It’s a numbers game now. I hope I’m gone by the time they start taking away private property…do you think that’s an outrageous comment? About the private property? Then you aren’t paying attention.

• Sherri Young says:

Somalis were brought to Houston too. People from the Balkans came around the same time.

• donna kovacevic says:

The Balkans yes, but not from Serbia the Orthodox Christians were not part of the deal. However the Kosovars, Bosnias albanians did come. Your #42 Djavo called them the Kosovars just showed his stupidity around the globe. No such a thing as a Kosovars.

• Sherri Young says:

Very, very few Syrian Christians have been granted refugee status so that they could get the heck out of their country. In fact, some of those folks were Christians from Iraq.

That’s what happens when the UN agency in charge is run by muslims.

• littleanniefannie says:

What difference does it make??

• Carrie2 says:

Actually Germany took in the largest numbers. The Catholic Charities unfortunately take in any alien from almost 20 countries which is why most of us do not donate one penny to them. This is treason and there is no other word for it.

• Elle says:

except the Christian ones. I attempted to see if we could host a middle eastern Christian refugee when they were being slaughtered and sold for packs of cigarettes. I might as well have been asking to host an alien from Mars. I searched and searched over days and weeks. I say “when” as if it were past tense. Still happening today and still no support from the Christian Churches.

19. Chip Doctor says:

Are they married to Omar?

20. Perot Conservative says:

It’s far worse than that. And the MSM buries it. Try Minnesota’s Watergate.

Last year, a Minnesota journalist team at Fox 9KMSP-TV in May investigated an apparent daycare scam in the Twin Cities. Apparently up to $100 MILLION in cash was taken out of the TC airport, in suitcases, in one year. Headed for Somalia. Fraudulent, non-existent daycare centers funded by government monies.

Apparently the Somali community has this fraud daycare system set up, and there is a cultural norm whereby if you split the proceeds with your local community / mosque?, its considered OK. And the DOJ, FBI, Homeland Security had no interest in it.

21. donnyvee says:

Disturbing? Yes. Surprising? NO!

22. WSB says:

Just want to give a shout out to family in AZ…I know you thought I was crazy to be concerned about moslems invading the US…keep your home security on!

• InAz says:

Moslems are all over Tucson, Phoenix, New Mexico. Moslems are in my small town. Obamination put them and illegals from all over the world into every state

• WSB says:

So true. So sad. We will need to deal with this.

• Mom4Trump2020 says:

I’m seeing them, Somali Muslims. In my small sleepy retirement community. Why on earth would they be put in such a place??? What will the teen boys do? Start gangs, like they do in Sweden and all other EU places?? I once saw a Somali teen girl at our high school. The local girls were following her around and she acted like she was a queen and they her minions. So utterly sad for them admiring a culture that would completely enslave them.

23. Screaming Eagle says:

Looks like some people (filthy cockroaches) were doing some things in AZ ??

24. Ausonius says:

If the “Italian-Iranian” shooter at the California Garlic Festival turns out to be an Islamic terrorist, you can expect SILENCE from the MSM about the whole case.

That Islamic terrorists of whatever origin were hiding among the “refugee caravans” and have been often smuggled into the U.S. via Mexico was often reported by the non-MSM. So, this should not be a surprise.

The surprise is that it was admitted, and that such plots are not more numerous. I have heard, however, that such plots are uncovered daily throughout the U.S.

• WSB says:

From one account, this chap was identifying as Iranian. You may rest your case.

• Carrie2 says:

His name is both Italian and Iranian. 19 yrs. old but how did he purchase a rifle in Nevada or do they allow anyone at any age purchase weaponry. He is a young and not bad looking young man but did he get his money from his parents. MOSTLY though how did he smuggle the weapon into CA from Nevada as usually CA stops you on the other border state or even Canada. Hmm? I still say that they could have just wounded him and alive then make him talk. Dead he is not talking and who can investigate him. We have had helicopters until Midnight and most of today. Seems odd the many FBI, local police, etc. are still trying to get the discovery work done as it truly is not a very large park at all. We live just a few blocks away and we even worked 13 yrs. to build and create what used to be a great festival but for last few years a big expensive nothing. In other words, a dead man can’t talk and he is considered a man but is being called a teenager- not any more because he is 19. What more can or will be found out about him and the whys, at least we hope so. I have to travel a distance to find a way home now as everything blocked. Ain’t fun because they are blocking blocks and blocks that are not necessary to the park investigation.

• littleanniefannie says:

Not complete silence—they WILL blame the gun!!

25. alliwantissometruth says:

What’s new?

We are a ridiculous people living in a ridiculous country of our own making

We keep quiet while our “leaders” fill our country with the third world, including terrorists, gang bangers and every other criminal miscreants under the sun

We’ve been under an invasion for decades and our borders are still wide open

Our “leaders” spend all their working hours trying to help illegal alien invaders while doing nothing for Americans

Almost our entire government is a corrupt and criminal sewer, and all we do is vote them right back in

We’re nothing but passive cowards, more afraid of being called racist than the destruction of our country and our children’s futures

My only hope is we beat the British with a ragtag group of patriots, so maybe, just maybe enough people are waking up and will give the President the help he needs to start cleaning this mess up

• Orygun says:

It is depressing and infuriating at the same time. President Trump has burnt all the bridges behind him so it looks like clean up on aisle four. A year of executions should make up for a century of betrayal.

26. AnotherView says:

More of Obama’s sons?….or Ilham Omar’s brothers?

27. Nan says:

Wait, the Release from the DOJ says this is simply an Accusation, “They are innocent till proven guilty.” Would that the same Constitutional rights were afforded to a duly elected US President as to the Somali refugees! 😡

28. bonkti says:

Just some people doing something.
    Move along.

29. SHV says:

With continuing exposure of the corrupt FBI, my first thought was these guys were likely entrapped for PR reasons. My second thought was why arrest them; give them airfare to Egypt, notify the Egypt anti-terror police and these clowns are dead.

• Nah—-tell the Egypt cops the two are gay. We haven’t seen a good stoning in quite a while.

• SHV says:

The more I think about it, the more these “manufactured” FBI, good guys saving America, stories p*ss me off. Like the story about how the FBI arrested a couple of guys who were going to drop the Brooklyn Bridge with blow torches or the guys who were going to attack Ft. Ord with fire works. They entrap people to look good (ie. Martha Stewart) and how much threat are two guys given plane tickets to “join” ISIS vs the premier Federal Law Enforcement agency being a major player in a coup to remove the duly elected President. The threat ratio of those two crimes is about 1 to a million!

30. Jim says:

I live in northern Mexico aka Tucson. City and county government here is bending over backwards to find shelters for all the “refugees” we are inundated with. Using former juvenile detention centers etc.

Meanwhile the city is overrun with U.S. citizen homeless heroin addicts and U.S. military veterans. But help them? Actual United States citizens. Nope.

• Flova says:

14 overdose deaths in Milwaukee in 2 days– mostly white males. 68,000 overdose deaths in 2018 majority are heroin and fentanyl. This is a killing off of white people.

Cummings wife Rockeymoore says she is looking forward to having a ‘majority minority USA’ in 20 years — open borders means deadly drugs that are getting the job done.

While the lawyers go after Big Pharma suing them for billions because of prescription pain killers, the left is ushering in drug cartels at the border where the real killers are.

31. Jeff says:

When I drive past a mosque, I don’t see a house of worship.

32. El Torito says:

A radical Muslim wants to kill you. A moderate Muslim wants a radical Muslim to kill you.

33. Graham Pink says:

Some Somalis tried to do something.

34. littleanniefannie says:

This country was founded on Christianity. Assimilate or Exit. Your choice!

35. G S says:

We were in Wichita, KS this afternoon. I was already unsettled because just before we got to the city there was an “Islamic Center”, then on the city another mosque across an apartments building. As we were leaving on US-54 there was on the side of the road a group of about 5 (sorry for profiling, but they look like Somalians) trying to work what seemed to be a tripod, one of those used for survey the roads. Now, they could have been taking pictures, but I thought it was weird to see people on the shoulder of a somewhat busy highway like that.

We wondered if we should contact the police, but then we thought, what could we say? I was just thinking about that and then the first thing I see when I got online was this article.

• John Bosley says:

Remember the old saw.
      ” See something, say something “.

• G S says:

I couldn’t think of what I could say. I kept rehearsing in my mind, “there are people taking pics on the side of the road.” or what else? The moment I mention their skin color they’d file me as “racist”… I found hard to make a decision on what and how to say something.

• Orygun says:

Describing what you see is not profiling but the intent is to silence you and it works. Profiling and hate crimes are both BS used to make it difficult to apprehend criminals and silence people just like you.

• G S says:

I agree with you. And yet, I still don’t know how to report something and be taken seriously and not just as “another racist”.

36. dammit_janet says:

Although Arizona has taken in 7K Somalian refugees about 1/2 of them leave the state. Arizona’s benefits suck, and you have to work to get it.

37. mikeyboo says:

And they were both married to Ilhan Omar’s brother.

38. bofh says:

Their arrest is unacceptable and unconscionable if they have now been separated from any children that they may have spawned. Or any children at all, for that matter.
    /s

39. Sherri Young says:

Be of good cheer. Judicial Watch has filed a formal ethics complaint against Ilhan Omar. Nancy couldn’t take on the matter. She was too busy dining at an expensive restaurant in Venice with Ilhan Omar and several other people. Looks like Nancy is enjoying another taxpayer funded junket and being the charming hostess.

40. yonason says:

Just a couple of Somalis next door.

Or, “some people planning to ‘do something’.”

In other words, Ilhan Omar’s “constituents.”

41. Conservative_302 says:

Good to read about the FBI doing their rightful job and not trying to over throw our republic.

42. scrap1ron says:

Any comment from Congress-puke Omar?

43. Most somalia are Thugs watch out for very closely,
    I have a lot of Doubt for refugee omar Too,

44. Peoria Jones says:

Some of you are suggesting that these Somalis were residing in MN, others AZ. From the article and external sources, I didn’t see their place of residence addressed. Does anyone know for sure where they were actually living?

45. Moe Grimm says:

Could be a stretch reading in. Yet outstanding is the Muzloid’s participation. Given the free and daily access to him alone by serpents Brennan, Co-me, Clapper… he HAD to have known. It’s simply a question as to whether or not he was an active or passive participant. Given the volumes of evidence (to date) on these three, much of it .guv/FOIA and ancillary trails such as Rice’s “memo to self”, and much more, there’s plenty to run down. And they’ve had aand still have had plenty of time to destroy evidence. Think they haven’t? And this mega cuck Wray resists all disclosure – eight thus far from intel/judiciary committees. Still the cnn suit along with Archey who actually walks off the Cadaver’s squad with a promotion to run the fbi va. office.

Co-me/Brennan/Clapper have so egregious abused their power from appointed positions they’d have been hung by the Founding Fathers. The extent to which they must feel so absolutely insulated is on daily display via cnnmslsd and in print. Talking sht and hawking books! Maybe one day it all flashes before them as they run for their lives from a blind rage angry American. On General Principles? The Out-Rageous sanctimony and repugnant false piety. Check Co-me’s public Twatter pages. READ what this psychopath writes and let it sink in. A-fking-mazing how these Creeps assumed the positions they did. And still do. This Co-me is ill. I despise this bastard: https://twitter.com/Comey

46. queensmary says:

will there be a new game now: “how many degrees to Ilhan Omar, are they?”