President Trump Showcases One United American “Squad” Under God….

Incredible.  President Trump has once again showed incredible political instincts as he defines his opposition.  Watch this, stay with it, and it all comes together:

This entry was posted in Cultural Marxism, Donald Trump, Election 2020, Heros, History, media bias, Military, Nancy Pelosi, Patriotism, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

165 Responses to President Trump Showcases One United American “Squad” Under God….

1. Rebelchick says:

Still not tired of winning!

2. rustybritches says:

I thank the good lord that this man is in our lives and does what he does every day.
    sometimes its hard to watch what is about to happen and then BOOM he is ok and walks out to do something else for the American people
    I don’t see how these lousy judges can continue to harm him and what he is trying to do, Mr Ross said this morning that the information that he will be getting from the other departments will show a more accurate system of finding out how many illegals are here and how many we need to deport for using other people ID and SS Numbers and such I have more faith in my feelings about the amount of people here and not theirs The estimate is too low We have been told 11 million for too many years and We were told Three years ago by the man that runs Univision that there could be as high as 60 million here so lets hope that there are less than that Other wise they will all say
    that no one needs to leave this country they estimate also that some of these people have been here as long as 15 to 20 years with never doing anything to become legal even when they could have ( living off the system and not paying any taxes while they send their money back to their home country. is what they are all about and I would say MR PRESIDENT DEPORT ALL OF THEM..

3. 13wasylyna says:

I hope the team making these videos is on top of the opportunities. I remember thinking why isnt there a video of the fencing around the DNC juxtaposing it against the unprotected border or the ID verification process to get into the Convention which required picture IDs juxtaposed of Hilliarys claim that requiring ID to vote is racist and suppression

• ms doodlebug says:

This video is a winner! I hope to see it often over the coming year. Now I’m off to share it on Twitter and FB.

• Quint says:

Indeed, video ads linking open borders to lack of voter ID to voter fraud is urgent.
      Making Hillary call truth and honest voting “racist” is ideal.
      Without voter ID, honest voting rolls and paper and pen ballots the Don’s real vote will never be known

4. Proud American says:

I have chill bumps on my chill bumps! I love this man and our country. Keep going President Trump

5. Last CT Conservative says:

My heart leaps with joy watching this! What a beautiful contrast to the four squaters.
    MAY GOD Continue BLESS THE U.S.A.!!!

6. Do stop thinking about tomorrow says:

I laughed and shed tears at the same time.

7. Sayit2016 says:

I dont like President Trump anymore he makes me cry….😉
    (with tears of joy and gratitude)

Dear Lord, thank you from the bottom of my heart for our President..may you keep your hand on him, his family and all those that work beside him .every day to heal our country for all of their days. A special thank you for CTH – Sundance. AdRem and everyone behind the scenes that by have been so faithful digging for the truth. Your TRUTH.

Amen……

Going to find kleenex….

8. wlbeattie says:

<= Grand Master Troller!

🇦🇺👍🇺🇸
    ✅#MAGA2020
    ✅#KAG2020

Star Spangled Banner As You've Never Heard It

9. JAS says:

WOW! It might be hard to believe for the media and the dimms but he just keeps getting better and better. The dimms don’t have a chance. God Bless America and God Bless our President.

10. Blind no longer says:

Brilliant!!! I love Donald J Trump!!!

11. thehawkeyehoneypot says:

Socialism, communism, antifa, jihad, blm.

#squadgoals #gohomeshitholers #trumpwins

12. john good says:

I’m so envious of America right now, as we here in Canada are stuck with our “Socialist Twit of a White O’Bama”!!!
    Here’s hoping that some of the Good there in America will rub-off on our country!
    But with all the Trump Haters up here I remain skeptical!

13. Annie says:

I think I got something in my eye….why didn’t I take off my mascara before I looked … sniff sniff!!!!

14. Donzo says:

Following up on my previous comments the liberals are so thoroughly brainwashed at this juncture nothing less than prosecution and conviction of the whole cabal right up to HRC and BHO will sway them to see even a smidgeon of reality. It’s truly frightening to think about these people gaining power.

15. Terri says:

That was just awesome, had me crying and laughing my ass off at the same time! I love America and I love our patriot President Donald J Trump!

• Donald says:

While I stand transfixed by the sheer fortune of America having a leader of historical proportions like PDJT come along just when she most needed him, I am also equally captured by the simultaneous demonic madness of the Left in the era of Trump. The two side by side spectacles are almost too hard to imagine were they not true. Today in casual conversation with an acquaintance I mentioned that I was a proud Trump supporter and was met with derision, no matter that we had only just spent 30 minutes in sincere conversation on other subjects. Truly, the Left has become not only anti-intellectual, but also utterly intolerant and self-indulgent. The contempt shown for me solely for supporting Trump reminds me of what enemies must feel for each other.

16. MattyIce says:

One squad under God, which means that other squad isn’t in our squad, they’re the un-american squad. LOVE IT!