President Trump MAGA Rally – Greenville, North Carolina – 7:00pm Livestream…

Tonight President Donald J. Trump will be holding a campaign rally at Williams Arena in Greenville, NC.  The president is expected to speak at 7:00pm EDT with pre-rally speakers and events ongoing.

UPDATE: Video Added

RSBN Livestream LinkFox10Livestream LinkGST Livestream Link

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Legislation, Live Streaming, media bias, President Trump, RSBN, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

443 Responses to President Trump MAGA Rally – Greenville, North Carolina – 7:00pm Livestream…

1. fanbeav says:

Not attacking Kamala? Maybe saving her for later?

2. bcsurvivor2 says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE our Law Enforcement, military EMT, Firefighters….

3. Thank you ICE!!!

Thank you LEO!!!!
    A big shout out to two of my best friends, a husband and wife, that risk their lives everyday!!!!

4. Lion2017 says:

Giving credit to ICE, Border Patrol & Law Enforcement! Thank you President Trump!
    Unlike the militant left who want open borders & human trafficking.

5. WSB says:

“Hey Bernie! It got taken from ya four years ago!”

6. WSB says:

Free Rolls-Royces!!!!!!

7. woohoowee says:

He’s [Bernie] up there ranting and raving like a lunatic….

LOLOL!

8. Maquis says:

The Black gentleman to the side behind President Trump nodded solemnly throughout his comments on Human Trafficking. It was good to see. He gets it, surely hope those who demonize him for loving Humanity get it soon.

9. woohoowee says:

Listen to this crowd! They’re fired up 🙂 Go North Carolina!

10. woohoowee says:

A voice in the crowd when PT45 speaks about Lara Trump being from NC: “We love you, Lara!” 🙂

11. WSB says:

Lara’s brother and Brad are in the house!!!!!

12. I peek at places where the lefties gather. It appears the bern outs are getting behind warren. They think she is sooo humble that she takes other candidates good (good grief) ideas and is willing to implement them.

IDIOTS!!!

But anyway, our PRESIDENT would make her a hot mess on a stick, if she would be nominee! That would be a fun thing to watch!!

13. I peek at places where the lefties gather. It appears the bern outs are getting behind warren. They think she is sooo humble that she takes other candidates good (good grief) ideas and is willing to implement them.

IDIOTS!!!

14. woohoowee says:

We could have sold this arena out ten times. That’s like a poll, right Go, PT45!

15. sundance says:

16. Lion2017 says:

We want Trump! I love NC.

17. MaineCoon says:

Wo don’t want her! We want Trump!!

18. From compassionate Trump on human trafficking to hilarious Trump on free Rolls Royce’s… MASTERFULLY DONE POTUS. Trump has to be incredibly pleased with the week so far.
    Great Rally following the failed impeachment vote and chaos in the Lefty House…
    WE LOVE TRUMP says the crowd!

19. covfefe999 says:

I’m happy to see young women in the audience cheering the pro-life view.

20. bcsurvivor2 says:

Real women love real men!!!!
    Like our POTUS. and my hubby

21. Maquis says:

TRUMP 4EVA

22. bcsurvivor2 says:

Oh Mr. president you’ll get another 4 years….
    Thank you, yes we will be strong and let’s get the rule of law for EVERYONE

23. woohoowee says:

Promises Made, Promises Kept

Thank you, PT45!

24. Y’all, can you believe we get a year and a half of this!!!!

How lucky are we! The lefties must be so sad and miserable!!
    They are missing out!!

By November he will have broken them and burned all the crazy to the ground. Watch!!!

It’s going to be glorious 17 months!!! Wheeeeeee!!!

25. SAM-TruthFreedomLiberty says:

It’s totally possible that Trump will leave office early cause there’s nothing more to do.
    The pace is picking up a lot and if we take the house it will go FAST!

26. Maquis says:

R E S P E C T

27. bcsurvivor2 says:

We’ve done the right thing.
    Yes siree bob
    Yes Sir you have Mr. president
    You may have lost friends, BUT you’ve gained Millions and millions new friends

28. WSB says:

Decreased drug prices! Whooda thunk it!

29. WSB says:

Opportunity Zones…excellent!

30. WSB says:

Iran Nuclear Dead DOA!!!!

31. cdnintx says:

Trump 2016 Trump 2020 Trump 2024 Trump 2028 Trump 2032 Trump 2036 Trump 2040.

32. Thank you MR. PRESIDENT for the Jerusalem Embassy!!!!

33. POTUS’S VETERAN’S CHOICE is beyond awesome. My husband has seen some of the best private medical providers in the last year. The Seattle VA is on top of it… making extra calls to schedule him close to home (saving long trips to Seattle as well).

34. bcsurvivor2 says:

POTUS is ours.
    But he is changing the whole world.
    God bless our President Trump

35. A friend made me TexMex so I could have dinner with my rally (kind of like dinner and a show hehe).

I got waaay over excited and forgot about the food!!!

• cplogics says:

Hope it was good food. I refuse to eat anything that has it’s origins in Mexico. I am so totally fed up with third world riftfaff that I will not eat anything remotely associated with that culture.

• Well, I love TexMex AND true Mexican food. I grew up on the texas/louisiana border.

The friend (next door neighbor) who made this meal is a lovely bonafide French speaking Cajun (also known as a coon ass) who makes a mean seafood gumbo. With a roux from scratch.

I also love pho, sushi and lobster.

I’m not going to ban a particular meal. Good grief.

I also have Mexican friends and black ones too! I have a friend that has adopted kids!!

So there ya go!!

• cplogics says:

Well there you so, I live in a state heavily populated by these third world cretins and I will not lower myself to partake nor accept anything they bring to the culture including their third rate cuisine. Thank you very much for your input.

• Dixie says:

Coon Ass? Come on, bambamtakethat……LMAO!

• cplogics says:

Since when did a roux from scratch become a big deal. There is a recipe for one in almost every cookbook ever written. We don’t need to depend on our illegal population to teach us how to make a roux. In fact, I would not touch a roux unless it was specific to French cuisine. Call me a snob.

• I have zero illegal friends! My friends, the Lopez family, have been in the US for MANY generations, legally. Yep, they are Americans.

My Cajun community has been here for over 100 years. Yep mostly descending from Europe. Wait for it…. Americans.

You are not very nice and sound bitter. So I’m done.
            There’s always one.

I choose to be happy!

Have a wonderful evening and bless your heart!

• cplogics says:

I hate to be offensive, but I always ban anything that’s beans, corn and rice with hot sauce because I know the origin. If my young adult kids want to eat that slop, they can, but I am of European origin and I will not dignify the garbage that passes for Mexican cuisine in this country.

• Truthfilter says:

So you hate Mexicans so much that you hate Mexican food? Wow-that’s some serious contempt! There are lots of U.S. citizens who own authentic and wonderful Mexican restaurants here in Louisiana. I am related to one particular family who moved here 50 years ago from Mexico and obtained citizenship. They are proud Trump supporters and restaurant owners.

People like you fit the stereotypes that the Left flings at all of us on an hourly basis. I denounce your hateful and shallow rhetoric. People of Mexican heritage have always lived in the U.S.—and especially in Texas and Louisiana. We want immigration laws to be enforced and we want a secure border. We don’t hate our neighbors.

• 4gypsybreeze says:

Truthfilter….I agree with you 100%!!! I had friends in Texas going to school that couldn’t even speak Spanish – and they were Mexican. I also grew up with MLK mantra, judge a person by their character. And I have Mexican friends here on the border whose families have lived here as citizens for 100’s of years. In fact, I was a BIG Ben Carson supporter…it was those Mexican friends who said….No-No…vote for Trump. People are people….we should always remember that.

And yeah,,,,they want the wall. Bad. The illegals are giving the Mexican people who have been living here for generations a bad reputation…and they do not like it.

• 4gypsybreeze says:

cplogics……I am thinking you are UNAWARE that hot sauce…especially Tabasco Sauce is made in Louisiana? And that it was founded in 1868 by Edmund McIhenny? The history of Tabasco —another great American invention!

And, from living in the South by Grand Mother and Great Grandmother who could trace their Southern roots back to before the 1800’s….and boy could those ladies cook…we hardly ever ate potatoes…it was rice. Did you know that the southern area was a big rice producer for years? Still are to some extent. That probably explains why they were such big rice eaters! I still prefer rice vs. potatoes. And beans…well they were with practically every meal…with cornbread..pinto beans being first choice. Favorite way of servicing….over cornbread with chopped up Vidalia onion and what we called liquor sprinkled over the top. Liquor was hot banana pepper in a bottled with vinegar, think of it as a vinaigrette.

No, I don’t consider you offensive. I think you are uneducated. As for being a snob…well…maybe. You see, I am everything America. DNA test showed that. Although I am predominately Scottish, German and Dutch…the other half is Spanish, Jewish…and even small percentage of black….and I love it! No one can ever accuse my family of being inbred! And my German ancestors came over in 1642…the other side in the early 1700’s.

Sometimes when people who refer to “dignity” ….they are sad… America is comprised of many different cultures of American Citizens…and that is what makes us so special and not to experience recipes that have been handed down for generations…whether it be German, Romanian, Dutch, Irish, Polish,etc…is just doubly sad.

• 4gypsybreeze says:

bambam….I agree TexMex and TRUE Mexican food is awesome. Dad was stationed in San Antonio in 60 early 70’s! Always said my taste buds are Hispanic! Love my TexMex recipes that my Mom got from other people when we lived in Texas. Living on AZ border for years now.

The restaurant food is NOT true Mexican food. I am lucky, I have some awesome Mexican friends and they have expanded my knowledge of true Mexican food. Ceviche, pozole….mole…to just name a few dishes….and Christmas is fantastic.. Mexican families I know the families get together…and make dozens and dozens of tamales. And every family has their own recipe for tamales..kinda like in the South and potato salad! And once everyone learned that I totally loved Mexican food….kids at work their families were sharing recipes!

And gumbo and Cajun…oh yeah. Guess that comes to military life as a kid and being in Mobile Ala.

Now you have gone and made my taste buds go on overdrive!

36. WSB says:

“I fight to win!”

37. woohoowee says:

I fight to win!

38. K Ma says:

Hope Trump lightens up on those 4 congress women. Dems would love to get rid of them and let him do it for them. They are gifts that just keep giving to his reelection till 2020.

• Maquis says:

Keep in mind those four are puppets of a radical Communist group working to claim the Dem party, and the departure of the Suicide Squad won’t end the goals or power of the “Justice Democrats.” They must be exposed, and mocked, in order to expose the threat behind them.

Trump has this.

• 1stgoblyn says:

And they, the Justice Democrats, have plenty more of that caliber, well over 100 in fact, for the 2020 race. Those that auditioned and were selected but lost their race will probably be pushed again. The doctor who was running for governor of Michigan, Abdul El-Sayed, lost but will surely be running again. Gotta get as many moslems in politics as possible, dontcha know.

• Yep – although I love his comments, you make a valid point. Let the Dems destroy each other. He can wash his hands of the mess. Let a Dem take a Dem out.

• yucki says:

These are evil, dark forces that must be cast out.

Scapegoating is the primal form of human violence.
      Normalizing expression of antisemitism – in the Congress of the USA !! – is a sign of sickness in our country. It’s another glaring example of moral degeneracy, like sexual depravity and infanticide.

It must be stopped.
      We must CLEAN the HOUSE!

39. Kristin DeBacco says:

Raisin’ Caine! I love it!!!
    I love my president!❤️

40. Sayit2016 says:

Lefties are eating their entrails over this rally!!!

Wait till tomorrow lol media will have their hair on fire over him going after the “Squad”. They want to be treated “equally”. That is what is happening…now they are crying “we are women of color” and he is being mean to us!

Talib calls him a mofo and Trump is not supposed to say anything?

Is it wrong that this rally is making me beyond happy?

41. MaineCoon says:

I fight to win! Crowd roars!

42. JG3 says:

Please, Mr. President, ask for forgiveness before going to sleep.

We are all so thankful to God for making you president of our country. Please don’t jeopardize our/your blessing by taking His name in vain…

43. 1stgoblyn says:

Winding down. Always hate this part.

44. covfefe999 says:

I love it, when Trump said “Germany loves Obama more than Trump” everyone laughs (including myself). 🙂

45. bcsurvivor2 says:

We are only on his first re-election rally……
    how cool is that?
    Can’t wait for more

46. covfefe999 says:

Remember mini-Trump from 2016? I’m going to have to watch that when this rally is done. 🙂

47. tappin52 says:

Beautiful baby has Q on the back of his onesie.

48. Lion2017 says:

This rally is classic Trump. I love my President!
    In God We Trust!!! God Bless you Sir! We are your Deplorables forever!

49. blognificentbee says:

There has never been a movement like this! -DJT🇺🇸

50. woohoowee says:

This is the strongest movement in the history of our country

Go Les Deplorables!