Utah Police Announce Arrest in Case of Missing Utah Student Mackenzie Lueck…

A very sad end to a statewide search for missing University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck. During a police conference update today, Ms. Lueck was identified as a murder victim. A suspect has been arrested.

(Via NBC) Salt Lake City police on Friday arrested and charged a man with the murder of missing University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck.

Ayoola Ajayi, 31, is charged with aggravated murder, aggravated kidnapping, obstruction of justice and desecration of body, authorities announced.

Salt Lake City police Chief Mike Brown said he personally telephoned Lueck’s parents in Southern California to tell them their 23-year-old daughter was dead.

“This is one of the most difficult phone calls I have ever made as both Greg and his wife, Diana, are devastated, are heartbroken by this news,” Brown said.

The announcement came after SWAT officers in full tactical gear swarmed an apartment complex at about 9:20 a.m. MT at 1028 S.W. Temple. (read more)

This entry was posted in Cultural Marxism, Death Threats, media bias, Police action. Bookmark the permalink.

265 Responses to Utah Police Announce Arrest in Case of Missing Utah Student Mackenzie Lueck…

1. mtk says:

Admin…
    I think in am in the bin.
    What is going on?
    Two of the three I understand..
    Having I been flagged.
    What gives …
    Tried reposting, been told ‘it appwars you have already submitted a similar post.

Either I am in bin or i am too close to home.
    What gives?

• mtk says:

My view is…
      If am going to be sBan
      Then fine, i will continue to speak my mind.
      Been at this a long time.
      Since
      I don’t write to communicate to larger audience, I write to communicate to smaller focused audience.

• covfefe999 says:

If it makes you feel any better sometimes my comments go into the bin too.

• mtk says:

Thanks xovfefe9999/likes WSB…
          Coming from you so quickly…
          Say what?

Look I know to larger audience, I burnt my bridges. Yet a crack pot, i am Not!

I know I am outsider…

I don’t embellish, nor lie to make a point.
          The candles i’ve burnt at both ends have hsd a cost… Truely a American original!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          MAGA

• mtk says:

Yup, just confirmed. by reposting.

What is it that am posting that will not post.

Reject and refute that what i am trying post is not on topic.

Two view points.
        Either..
        on topic and of interest to larger subject of corrupt State
        Or
        Remembering two of three!!!

This being the third time, what i wrote is being SUBMITTED for review.

I get the first two… Happily conceeded …
        But…
        This post i wrote is totally unrelated to nk.
        Starting to view, because i wrote about nk earlier, I have been flagged and everything I write is being reviewed.

2. Peoria Jones says:

We need to stop the over-sexualization…of everything. When it’s commonplace for a middle-class college student to advertise online for sugardaddies, our “culture” is not right. Sick and sad.

• Joemama says:

She believed the cultural marxist propaganda and died are horrible death of torture as a result. It is tragic.

It is essential that all parents immunize their children against the cultural marxist propaganda taught in public schools/public elementary schools/high school/college/MSM media.

3. Sunshine says:

We have to bring back strict dress codes, aka school/college uniforms. No cosmetics allowed. It will go a long way in restructuring our kids.

• jymmn says:

Jack the Ripper murdered many women when women where covered head to toe. Dress is not the cause of these crimes.

• lydia00 says:

Sunshine,

Sheesh. Way back in the dark ages when I was in high school, everyone knew the uniformed all girls Catholic high schoolers were the loosest. I am not a big fan of binary thinking.

• merrly says:

Yeah, I went to all Catholic schools, and its true, They party hard but there’s still something down deep inside, a kind of spiritual morality if you will, that will never leaves them throughout their life, even if they turn away from the church or go through a wild youth. That is the result of a good kind of ideological subversion. Everyone is going to be subverted by something – no one is immune – the trick is to choose wisely what you let your kids get subverted by.

• lydia00 says:

Sunshine,

• hillbilly4 says:

I take umbrage with your over-generalization of ‘all girls Catholic…were the loosest’. Your statement is patently sexist and has NO place here on CTH, or anywhere else. It is not funny, and neither are you. You ought to be ashamed of your attitude. What a neanderthal kind of mentality. No offense intended.

• lydia00 says:

Sunshine,

• blazingnash says:

Shirley you are kidding. Do you think that muslim women in burkas and hijabs don’t get molested raped and killed?
      I think you are being sarcastic.

• Peter Costello says:

Wow is that your view of freedom?

4. Sunshine says:

I was replying to PEORIA JONES.

5. WSB says:

Diversity is our strength?

• Maquis says:

Or, stench?

That phrase doesn’t even qualify as psychobabble. It’s a meaningless weapon of cultural decay and civilizational destruction employed by mindless small-souled drones that view Humanity, including its past and its destiny, as their own personal sadistic ant farm, to be probed, prodded and shaken violently at will.

• Joemama says:

Diversity in the form of people who will never assimilate into the USA culture, is the strength of cultural marxists, in other words, democrats and uniparty rinos.

• WSB says:

Yeah, diversity sucks.

• Maquis says:

I’ve concluded that diversity is division, hence, weakness, ultimately ending in destruction.
          In light of its historical and modern effects, who is now using it, as well as how and why, I shall have but one conclusive observation to that seemingly simply sappy vacuous mantra: Diversity is a Weapon.

• WSB says:

I agree, Maquis!

I always look to the birds. There is a reason Cardinals are Cardinals, Robins are Robins, and Owls are Owls. They all seem to get it.

Otherwise, we would have a 7″ brown bird. Everywhere.

• Luz Maria Rodriguez says:

Actually, it is a weakness. The view that all cultures are equal is a weakness.

Actually, it is an illness. Nature plays the hardest of games eliminating weakness from species’ gene pools. It is sad that she did not think better.

6. jimboct says:

It feels like today we are raising a generation who doesn’t seem to think before they act. Putting your life on social media, trusting everyone they meet online, and many who want to be their children’s friend instead of parent. Not saying Mackenzie had bad parents or such. Just seems that we were a lot more careful when we were kids. (I’m 48).
    I grieve for her parents loss and I grieve for the life she could not live because of a sick person performed a heinous act.
    Moms and dads everywhere, try to educate your kids about the evil that exists. Teach them personal responsibility and let them know you love them.

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

So important for parents to educate our children that evil DOES exists. There ARE evil people all around us. It does not mean they need to live in fear and trepidation but it does mean they should always proceed with caution.

• covfefe999 says:

Young people, young women especially, are being told that everyone is the same, immigrants are great people, etc. Normal human instincts are suppressed by PC brainwashing perpetrated by the Dems.

Sane people who have not been brainwashed know that kids who grow up in third world sh*tholes are feral and they are NOT like kids who grow up in civil places like the US or Canada. They learn third world behaviors and attitudes from their environment and their parents which seem to be nearly impossible to unlearn even after they move to a civil new home. The Boston bombers are a good example. The younger one was born in 1993 and the family moved to the US in 2002. So he was only 9 when he arrived here and you would think 11 years of living in the US would have fixed him but it didn’t.

And even the ones who were born here of immigrant parents from third world sh*tholes can be feral. Like Sayed Farook, the San Bernardino terrorist. He was born in Chicago!, but his parents are third world sh*tholers who brought their third world behaviors and attitudes to the US and infected their kids. Sayed Farook was born in 1987 and committed his terrorist attack in 2015. He was 28 years old! He was born in the US and lived in the US for 28 years and yet operated like a third world sh*thole feral thanks to his parents.

They are not like us and the sooner these brainwashed young people learn it the better off they’ll be. And this is just immigrants, it doesn’t even address the homegrown non-immigrant ferals from the ‘hoods, which appears to be the issue with the other young Utah woman who was murdered. She was only 21, white, college student, and her “boyfriend” was a 37 year old black dude with a sexual assault conviction.

7. Noticed since the perp is a lib dem protected type, the story has not been seen much on the “news”………..
    From big headlines before they caught him to one small blurb on the fox page…..
    Hmmmmmmmm

I’m sure we won’t notice…

• covfefe999 says:

The perpetrator and victim are Dem ideals. Immigrant POS and a prostitute. He’s going to prison for life and she doesn’t have a life any more. What a lovely ending for these icons of the libtards.