June 25th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #887

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

663 Responses to June 25th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #887

1. Grandma Covfefe says:

USA * 🇺🇸 * 3 (or 2?) more days til G-20 in Japan * 🇺🇸 * USA (497 more Days to E-Day)

🦅 KAG while Making America Greater Again
    Thank You, Lord, for President Trump, his MAGA Team, and all his supporters.
    Lord, keep them all safe in all they do and go daily. In Jesus’ Name we pray…..

🌟 ”Oh, how great is Your goodness, Which You have laid up for those who fear You,
    Which You have prepared for those who trust in You
    In the presence of the sons of men! “ 🌟 -— Psalm 31:19
    ————-
    ***Praise: Mex has 15,000 soldiers/Nat’l Guards at Us/Mex border
    ***Praise: More new Sanctions on Iran’s Supreme Leader and his associates
    ***Praise: Better Health Care is going forward
    ————-
    This Week, another busy week for prayers:
    >> Supreme Court decisions to be handed down (8 Cases)– pray for MAGA Decisions
    >> Tues & Wed—Wall-A–Thon for WBTW (Brian’s wall) Pray for successful raising of funds
    >> Wed & Thurs– Dem Circus Debates–High circus-style Entertainment value
    >> Thur, Fri & Sat–President Trump at G-20–pray for good health, protection and more tying up of loose ends of deals, zero scheming, two-timing & backstabbing of “allies”
    ————–
    🙏 Pray:
    — for safe travel to Trump Int’l Hotel in DC, for a meeting and remarks at a fundraiser event (Dep about 6:20pm, back at WH about 8:10pm)
    — AG Barr, Durham and Team to stay the course exposing government crimes
    — continue to befuddle all Dems Presidential Candidates
    — Deep State’s strategies all collapse and evaporate…poof…pouf….
    — for all our military’s safety overseas esp. in Middle East and South China Sea
    — Iran and China to lose their power of aggression
    — Canada to ratify USMCA soon
    — for USA Election Integrity, Citizen Certifications and catch voting fraudsters
    — for our American WALL – for Guardian Angels at our southern Border
    — for Mexico to keep their word in stopping invasion of America
    — number of invaders be diminished
    — for our Military, Border Patrol, ICE, LEOs, Border Patrol Horses, border patrol dogs–for plenty of rest and guardian angels all around them
    — for all American children, including 5 yr old Landen–for protection from evil
    — 🇺🇸 On To Victory 🇺🇸
    ————————————————–
    🦅 “Together, we are breaking the most sacred rule in We are not going Back. We’re going on to victory.” -–(6-18-19 ‘2020 Re-elect Rally’ speech )
    🇺🇸 — Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America — 🇺🇸
    ——————————————————————————————————————–
    🇺🇸 -Honoring Flag Week thru July 4th—trivia:
    Presidential proclamations and laws authorize the display of the flag 24 hours a day at the following seven places: (5th of seven places)
    5) The White House, Washington, D.C.
    ———————————————————————————————————————
    🦅“But those who wait on the Lord……Shall renew their strength;
    🦅They shall mount up with wings like eagles,…..
    🦅They shall run and not be weary,…..They shall walk and not faint.”……Is 40:31
    —-Treepers’ Prayer Warriors Post for Tuesday June 25, 2019—–

• BetsyRossRocked says:

Praying !
      Praying for our Angelle ! Hope he is well , missed his Monday postings !
      Praying for our PatrickHenryCensored !
      Praying for all Treepers who are ill or are caring for a loved one !
      Praying for the Wall-A-Thon !
      May it be a great success and keep all involved safe and sound !

• WSB says:

Amen, Betsy.

• Grandma/BetsyRossRocked…I have been asked by Angelle to post tributes to our military until…That is being decided by the Man upstairs…

In that vain:

A Prayer for Soldiers

Brave warriors,
        should fate find us in battle,
        May our cause be just.
        May our leaders have clear vision.
        May our courage not falter.
        May we be triumphant an earn victory
        as we show mercy to our enemies.

May our efforts bring lasting peace.
        May our sacrifice be always
        appreciated by those we serve.
        May we return to our loved ones unharmed.
        Should we be harmed, may our wounds heal.
        Should we perish in the struggle,
        may God embrace us and find for us
        a place in His Kingdom.

For Our Troops
        Lord, we come before your throne of grace asking you to protect our troops.
        Strengthen them with your power and spirit and minister to their spirits.
        “No weapon formed against them shall prosper.”
        “My Presence will go with you and I will give you rest.”
        May Miracle abound them.

SALUTE!
        SEMPER FI!
        SHALOM!

• ristvan says:

GC, thank you for your prayers. I perceive them personally.

I find myself up yet again tonight beyond usual bedtime, having had again to care for my ill significant other. Am trying newly legal CBD meds, as the prescribed doctor stuff has (again) recently stopped working to resolve her anaphylactic shock induced PSTD anxiety, and more recently adverse drug reaction related fibromyalgia. ‘I cannot breathe’ was not a good thing to encounter at dinnertime today.

I wait on the Lord via your prayer fo renew my strength to continue to care for her.

• BetsyRossRocked says:

Praying for you ristvan and your loved one twice a day !
        Being a caretaker is brutal , I did it for five months , 24/7 for my
        father and when he finally passed I could barely stand up ,
        I was a human puddle on the floor.
        Getting up and coming to the Treehouse helped me pull
        myself back together .
        Keep coming here , the people are truly wonderful !
        And Sundance will give you a better than ANY college education
        for free !
        God Bless you !
        Praying !

• littlequilterkitty says:

Betsy, I know exactly what you mean. Cared for my dear daddy for 3.5 years until he passed and don’t regret one minute. Praying extra blessings upon all caregivers, as they truly deserve it!

• BetsyRossRocked says:

I think all you long term caregivers are wonders !
            I guess I could have kept going as long as my Dad kept going but
            when he was gone all the strength left my body .
            Sundance and crew and all you good people really gave me a
            place I looked forward to going to every night .
            God Bless you all !

• Nobodysfool says:

A special place in Heaven awaits you Betsy Ross and all here that comment on caring for elderly loved ones.

Our parents lost sleep, worried, worked into the night, did without and sacrificed for us because parenthood was their highest calling. Upon entering the twilight years, it is they that need the tireless love of family.

So often our parents get shuffled off to care facilities. The selling point on TV commercials is that they will have so much fun once they get there, what with exercise class, gourmet dinners by the fire complete with the tinkling of wine glasses with stylishly attired new friends. A Place for Mom, one service calls itself. There was a time before our 100 mph lives that there was always a place for Mom. When Mom could no longer manage alone, sacrifices were made, plans adjusted.

Our modern, ‘me first’ culture has anesthetized us into buying the idea that once our parents’ home full of memories and a lifetime of creating a haven for their loved ones is gone, then the best in life begins. Once all the artifacts of one’s life are picked through, set on the curb and delivered to Goodwill, the carefree days ensue.

There are 1000 reasons to institutionalize our aged, and educated, intelligent arguments made to support these reasons. Yet, those that take the responsibility on themselves are a rare, unique and dwindling lot and they deserve a Hallmark day of their own. Through the toll, heartache, questioning if they’re doing the right thing, there are mid age people or those about to retire that instead of living a more carefree lives themselves, have hearts that call them to serve and to love those that first loved them.

There is no debate here necessary as to reasons why it’s the best for all concerned to move parents into ‘homes’. It’s another cultural norm much like abortion or both parents working leaving the care and upbringing of their children to others. Culture and human behaviors have changed in America, each family gets to decide what ‘family’ looks like in their lives and there are success stories all along the spectrum.

If you know someone like Betsy that also decided what ‘family’ looked like when facing the care needs of her father, take a minute and tell them thank you for setting an example we don’t see much these days. Do a little kind act for a caregiver that’s giving care to someone in their home. Pick a few flowers from your garden or roadside, stick them in a Ball jar and leave them on that caregiver’s porch with a simple note–‘Thinking of you, hope today is a good day’. Consider sitting with that disabled or elderly family member so the caregiver can run a few errands. Listen well, you just might hear some marvelous stories or become enlightened to time gone by.

This topic doesn’t qualify for Presidential Politics, you say? Allow me to disagree. I have never observed a more family oriented President, a man that dearly loves elderly people, that has a heart for families that grieve or suffer loss, a man that wants the American family to be strong and loving. I bet our POTUS would agree with me that Betsy Ross and these like her deserve a medal, maybe a newly minted medal called the Family Commitment Medal of Honor, but her true treasure awaits when she greets her father at Heaven’s Gate.

• ParteaGirl says:

Thank you. So beautifully said and so poignant to me as my sister and I have just begun to enter the caregiver stage for our wonderful parents. I appreciate these words more than you know.

• just stevie says:

OMGosh…I am in tears reading this thread! Our father stayed home too until God took him home a couple of months ago! In the olden days, the family unit stayed together, sometime 2-3 generations. In the cultural society of today, the family unit has all but been destroyed…by design. Stay strong,..stay true! God watches over us and gives grace when needed!

• BetsyRossRocked says:

So sorry to hear about you fathers death Stevie .

I believe God does give us grace and when needed and
                  almost takes us by the hand and leads us to something
                  new and wonderful , that we being so tired and stressed ,
                  can’t even imagine .
                  A future , while without our most loved ones , still a future
                  filled with bright possibilities !

Bless you Stevie !

• ParteaGirl says:

I’m so sorry for your loss, Stevie, but so deeply admire what you did for your father. May you be blessed with rest and comforting memories of your time together until you see him again.

• BetsyRossRocked says:

Wonderful post Nobodysfool !
                Thank you for your kind words !
                I agree about our President he is a caring , loving family man
                and it shines thru with every decision he makes .
                God Bless PDJT and you too Nobodysfool !

• budklatsch says:

The remarkable transformation after my mother passed was incredible. After several years of care and Dr appointments, hospital visits etc, the ‘absence’, the ‘void’ was difficult indeed. What to do?, no appointments to meet?, no scheduling help? It took time to adjust.

• annieoakley says:

Absolutely true. I might add that I now have no one to call or talk to about politics and President Trump now that my Mother has passed too. (Those stillettos were the fashion when my Mom was in her 30’s and she wore them a lot.) We talked about the First Lady and her ability to wear those shoes and not appear to be in pain.

• snarkybeach says:

I remember the day (in the mid 2000s) when I received a package from my elderly dad that was meant for someone else. I flew out to check on them and found that my mom was having some physical issues and my dad was frazzled trying to cope. I was able to pack up my apartment and move back in with my parents (in my 50s) within 3 months. I am forever grateful to the hospice folk that helped me navigate through all that is necessary for home health caregiving. My mom passed in 2016 and my dad two years later, but I am thankful I was able to be there for them in their time of need.

• Good luck to you and your loved one Ristvan.

I hope things improve for both of you.

• WSB says:

So sorry to hear you are going through this, ristvan. All love for your loved one and peaceful perseverance for you.

• kp says:

OMG, ristvan,

You contribute so much to the sanity of others through your well researched posts. I had no idea you were under such pressures. I too, will be certain to ask our LORD for comfort for you and your spouse.

sidebar: I’m in the 20th year of caring for spouse with schizoaffective disorder. Mis diagnosed initially ’95-’99, those were really rough years. Meds, I’ve learned can frequently make things worse. The side effects are often worse (not always) than the illness. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

God bless you and yours.

• Debra says:

God Bless you.

To anyone wondering about why there are so many homeless people, struggling to make it through each day, remember that those people are someone’s son, father, brother, etc., and THOSE people (the mother, child, sibling of the homeless), who, for whatever reason, did not have the sense of commitment, the resources, the patience, to deal with those homeless, which, inevitably, leave them out on the street.

I did not mention spouse up there, because a spouse is not a blood relative, and yet, they are the ones that usually make or break the relationship that effectuated homelessness. To any ‘ex’ of a person whose mental state went south while in the relationship, do your soul a favor — seek out that homeless person and at least try to give some comfort.

Right there with you, kp. Carry on . . . .

• kp says:

Debra,

Very few would believe the depths of insanity a mental ‘illness’ can inflict on family. Sounds like you have a deeper understanding from personal experience.
            Yeah, she has gone a wandering on occassion.

Every day has it’s own challenges but this I believe, is the “in sickness” part of the oath I took. It’ll all work out to Heavenly Father’s greater glory. No worries.

Thank you for your compassion and may the LORD bless you in all you do.

• Grandma Covfefe says:

Dear Ristvan,
        Those are rough stuff you and your loved one are going thru on a daily basis. A caretaker is one of the hardest job anyone takes on, esp if you have great love for the one you are taking care of. I understand….and I have been praying for you.
        Here is two of many scriptures that has helped me thru our family ordeals, and blends in with what you’re saying here.

“I lift my eyes to the hills – where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.” —Psalm 121:1-2
        “I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me faithful, appointing me to his service.” —I Timothy 1:12

We, in the Treehouse, are praying for you and others in need of prayers daily.

• Dutchman says:

ristvan,
          Caring for my wife, as well. Check out “Cirs”, stands for “Chronic inflamatory responce syndrome”, until very recently Dr.s didn’t recignise it, but now they do.
          It is unlike any other disease, and has been misdiagnosed as fibro, gulf war syndrome, ms., bells palsey,..over 37 common misdiagnoses.
          Discovered by Dr. Shoemaker who also developed a treatment. Disabling, it WILL effect 1 out of 4 individuals.

Can take years to develop, with mild, gradual symptoms, or occur with short onset. Its a possible explanation?

Easy way to rule out. Go online, and have her take “Visual Contrast Sensitivity” or VCS test. It cost $15. If she flunks, she has it.

• rmhnc says:

My heart goes out to you and yours, ristvan. I pray God will bless you.

• Serena says:

Prayers going up for you and your loved one, Ristvan. Praying the CBD meds work. I have heard a lot of promising things about them, one in a very ill child.God bless you both.

• Sounds truly challenging. I’m not close enough to advise, but I offer sincere prayers. Hope you have considered things like gentle massage, and music therapy. Whatever she loves can provide focus.

• ParteaGirl says:

I’ve just discovered Gua Sha massage, the gentle kind that uses a jade stone, that addresses tension and adhesions in the fascia, just below the skin. It’s done wonders for my feet and hands and has some success in treating those in chronic pain. Other names similar techniques go by: Graston Method and IASTM, Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization. Hope this helps anyone who needs relief!

• MickD says:

Rivstan

Also consider a nutrient supplement called “inositol.”
        A sweet tasting powder to be mixed in a few oz of Water.
        Standard dose is 6gm 3x per day ( typically 2 tsp=6gm)
        Works within 1 hr or so.

Best to start w/ 1/2 tsp to see if that works. Increase after each dose til u find the dose that works best between 1/2 tsp & 2 tsp. Very safe w/ rare side effects of digestive upset/loose stool.

Many other nutrients and supplements exist that can offer dramatic help. See if you can find a doctor/naturopathic physician/other and can work with you to find a solution.

Rivstan,

Great idea. If that doesn’t work, consider using a natural nutrient called “inositol“.
        It is a sweet tasting powder that should be mixed with a couple ounces of water.

Find the best dose between 1.5gm and 6 gm per dose up to 3 x / day. Generally start with a half a teaspoon. Take up to three times per day/roughly every eight hours or only before bed.

Start with a low dose—Typically 1/2 tsp. You can increase after each dose if no benefit is seen Can you get to 2 tsp or 6 gm

The only side effect is upset stomach/loose stool. Generally mild and not too common.

There are many other safe treatments that can help – alone or in combinations. The trick is to find what works for her.

If you haven’t done so already, try finding an herbalist/nutritionist/naturopath/“Alternative“ Doctor or Sleep specialist or other who can provide additional help on this journey.

Help us out there.

• ristvan…I wish I could stay up but things being the way they are now I get sleep when I can…If the Treehouse had a cast of characters that follow the Lord, this is it. I look forward to these posts because they mean something to me and the rest and ristvan, you put into words more eloquently that I could…Tango Yankee!!!

• georgehumphries9802 says:

I appreciate your respect for prayer and for your fellow travelers here who pray for you and your mate. Oftimes, education can wither the spiritual things in life. Glad you haven’t withered. I read your posts with much anticipation. May God grant you both healing and peace.

• Dekester says:

ristvan,

Thank you for sharing. Your contributions and those of GC, motivate me to improve myself, and my attitudes.

God bless PDJT

• Kristin DeBacco says:

Thinking of you and your loved one, ristvan. Hang in there. You are in our prayers here between Grandma and Betsy and many others who have you in their thoughts.

• Very sorry to hear that! Prayers for you both! My sisters and I took care of our parents 20 years ago! It was difficult but it might be different and especially harder on you to care for the significant other all by yourself! Hope you get some family help! God will look after you! Bless you.

• Pale rider says:

Prayers and peace your way Ristvan, to you and your partner.

• ms Idaho says:

Dear ristvan
        I, like so many others here, really appreciate your contributions – while shuddering in sympathy when problems arise.

Because someone else posted here re nutritional alternatives, and since you are trying CBD, I hope it will be OK to refer you to our web site which offers nutritional alternatives – http://www.jjconsulting.net/c-261-nutritional-protocols-natural-remedies.aspx. You don’t mention enough about the problems you are dealing with, but I am guessing that this linked pdf might be of help – https://www.nutritionpureandsimple.com/Images/PDF%20JJProtocols/MSKPain.pdf
        We have had both positive & ‘no help at all’ feedback on CBD helping pain.

Dr Jones’ attitude is that while medical and surgical options are always available, why not try nutrition first (or too)?.

As an MD with lots of experience in surgery & Emergency medicine his background in biochemistry and nutrition (I know, rare for an MD) he has helped many patients when medicine and/ or surgery failed.

Please let us know if we can be of service (prayers, too)

• Dixie says:

Peace be with you.

• Serena says:

Amen Grandma.

• auscitizenmom says:

Amen

• Kristin DeBacco says:

Amen.

2. citizen817 says:

• Robert Smith says:

Clear warning to the world right there. Either you want US leadership in Gulf safety – or you should look to secure it yourself.

• Sentient says:

The Never Trumpers think it’s the US’s duty to protect China’s oil – and to allow China’s abusive trade practices.

• Robert Smith says:

BTW, yet another example of Trump turning what is planned as a Trump trap to actually be the EU/China/world’s problem. Or, at the very least, in everyone’s mutual interest to deal effectively with Iran.

• Serena says:

One of the many reasons I love this President is all the new and interesting things he brings up for us to ponder. I had no idea that we guard the shipping lanes for all these countries and many of them are communist countries.I always knew that we have been the world’s personal unpaid body guards for so long by guarding their borders but had no idea we have been guarding their shipping lanes,too. And we are always called names and accused of sticking our noses in to other countries affairs. Seems to me we have some very good reasons to do that if we are risking our citizens lives to protect them with out so much as a thank you.

• Bigly says:

I know, right? Hannity played about 10 minutes of quotes from the 26 Democrats running for President. By comparison, not one of them had an original idea about anything. They are going to get just so smoked by trump who thinks loudly outside of the normal politic.

Politics is so boring. Free healthcare, investment in public education, free tuition, blah blah blah blah blah…..

Trump – “someone’s doing the raping!”

3. citizen817 says:

4. citizen817 says:

• Robert Smith says:

Scanning it quickly it looks like “magic wand”. Same thing.

• kp says:

Posted previously, but it bears repeating…always read the fine print.

From the site:

“75% of each contribution to DJTP, to be designated toward either its 2020 primary (which shall be the default) or 2020 general election account, up to a maximum of $2,800 ($5,000) per account. 25% of each contribution to the RNC’s Operating account, up to a maximum of $35,500 ($15,000).”

If only 100% would go to our VSGPDJT! Hate giving a cent to Uniparty even under the moniker “RNC”.

• dallasdan says:

Donate directly to your candidates of choice. IMO, the RNC cannot be trusted to allocate the donation according to your wishes.

• kp says:

Too true, but I understood President Trump is stating that this IS his donation portal. Even when I’ve purchased MAGA gear from his site, I got put on RNC text and e-mail spam lists.

• Dutchman says:

dallasdan;
          I agree unless establishing this “pac” allows PDJT to detirmine WHERE it goes, like the R and D campaign committees which can funnel $ to candidates they choose.

If he can control where the $ goes, along with his endorsements, he can earn chits to cash in later for votes on legislation.

At least thats how the game has traditionally been played. Its why the POTUS has always been said to be the head of his Party. Until PDJT that is.

• Bigly says:

Omg. Treepers. Trump cannot do this alone!! Having a dem house the next 4 years is not helpful to anyone, mostly America.

RNC needs resources for candidates. Stop the ignorance.

• Kristin DeBacco says:

I agree with you Bigly, however I only donate directly to the president as of now. In AZ we have Martha…. She send an email with the heading: ” I am exhausted”…. I did not read further as I have never ever heard this from President Trump.

• listingstarboard says:

I got that email too lol–I didn’t even open it–so Martha McSally is exhausted I thought–what a negative lightweight weakling she is. They don’t make any more Goldwaters in AZ these days.

• kp says:

Bigly,

I don’t believe it’s ignorance as much as wanting a choice. RNC gave us Romney, McCain and other CINO’s.

Most prefer to get money to a candidate that is actually conservative in principles, not just paying lip service to gain access to the $ trough.

It was painful the 1st 10 times we got burned, it’s natural to want to avoid the RNC $ burning machine.

• iswhatitis says:

I don’t grok the difference between this new https://secure.winred.com/tmagac and what I’ve been using all this time: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/

From what I can see so far, I can just go on donating to https://www.donaldjtrump.com/

Does anyone know the difference?

• dallasdan says:

After Judd answered Bream’s question and convincingly tagged KM as the leaker, she didn’t give him the courtesy of a reply and re-directed her attention to Homan by touting a nyt editorial board article trashing the DHS’s handling of illegals. That is why I quit watching Fox over a year ago.

• tigsmom says:

Bream is quickly following in Megan’s footsteps.

• kp says:

They all have that little ear piece stuck in their ear. Even if they think differently [rarely], they’re gonna’ hear:

Producer; “If you like your job, you can keep your job, say EXACTLY what I tell you”.

• olderwiser21 says:

AND Martha M. They are all so obvious…..

• flova says:

The bimbos, yes, bimbos with a law degree, are all cut from the same cloth like the clique girls in high school,who haven’t a clue about anything and did not end up as Fox babes because they love America and us deplorables–I’m sorry to say even Judge Jeanine has toned it way down since telling the TRUTH about that incestuous terrorist congress creature Omar.

Oh and that Jedediah whatever her last name is is HORRIBLE! Was sick over weekend and turned Fox and Friends on on Saturday for a minute and could not even listen to that woman! I couldn’t figure out if she was a 12 or 40?

• bentley1blog says:

flova…thought I was the only one who can not listen to Jededian (?) seeking to be the only host on the program by incessantly talking over Pete Hegseth who I am sure is seething underneath his cool demeanor. She is a know-it-all loud mouth who is trying to make a name for herself and don’t know about anyone else but oh boy, she needs to go. Her cackling is so annoying and the pitch of her voice equally so. Never heard anyone talk so fast. Screech.

• Bigly says:

Encourage everyone to watch Steve video on the Trump doctrine posted by citizen – best! Trump needs to retweet that over and over.

• magaxena58 says:

THAT was well worth watching……..love to be a fly on the wall in the private G20 meetings with Potus and European swamp creatures…..he has so much ammo!!

• listingstarboard says:

I tried to research the demographics of the US Military–it is very difficult to find information about racial composition–the few charts i found were deceptive–in a nutshell though most are white and Christian–“the deplorables children” as he says–and now you know why the DC ruling class likes to send them into war. It is sickening.

• Inspector 71 says:

The demographics reflect the circumstances from which people emanate. For instance, white suburban youth are looking for adventure while also receiving help with college funds once their commitment is over, so they are more likely to join higher end special operations units. Most Ranger units, paratroopers, SEALs and SF are predominantly white for this reason. Urban minorities are looking to escape their circumstances at home while also obtaining a skill, such as cooks or logistics, something to help with employment once their commitment is over. Rural youth make up the middle needs like regular infantry. One thing to note is that all positions in the US Military have become more selective, so education requirements have done up. The days of criminal records and no high school diploma being overlooked are gone. You want to join the SEALs, you’ll most likely need a college diploma.

5. citizen817 says:

• Robert Smith says:

As a google stockholder I’ll still say they need to die in their current form.

• Justin Green says:

Many of us are Google stockholders, even if only through our retirement accounts.

They are literally destroying their own revenue for political purposes by banning contributors and by demonetizing YouTubers. Purely for political purposes.

I’m really glad the management at Google thinks that the shareholders should be willing to forego this revenue simply because Google management hates Trump.

Sounds like shareholders need to sue to remove this management team.

• kp says:

Nope, not “mistaken”.

Ghoulgle gonna’ do what Ghoulgle gonna’ do. Break ’em up!

• StanH says:

Calling Teddy Roosevelt! The Silicon Valley Cabal is a direct threat to our Republic with their monopolistic attitudes and their criminal activities.

Word is, the Robber Barons of yore are causing quite a fuss down in hell, “it’s just not fair! We were pikers next to these guys.” Ma-Bell couldn’t be reached for comment.

Folks this is big deal. These self anointed twits have control of all things digital and by extension information. They do not have USA’s best interest at heart.

6. JohnCarlson says:

During the presidency of George W. Bush, conservatism as a political ideology became equated with military adventurism. This was mostly due to the Iraq War – a largely unnecessary war, that was started by neoconservatives and establishment types who thought they could “export” democracy and human rights. The war in Iraq was so unpopular that the Republican nominee in 2008 (the admittedly weak Senator John McCain) had little to no chance of winning. Conservatism as a brand was tarnished, it seems, beyond recovery.

In the years since then, however, many reasonable right-of-center voters and commentators have done some serious soul searching, and they have concluded that the likes of Rand Paul and President Trump were right when they criticized the Iraq War and similar military adventures in the Middle East.

Sadly, however, establishment conservatives and neoconservatives continue to stick to their proverbial guns. Even after the Bush years and the necessary years of introspection by common sense conservatives, these individuals are merely waiting for a chance to start a new war. Their preferred target is, this time, Iran — a country run by an admittedly despotic, oppressive and aggressive regime.

Now that Iran has shot down an American military drone, they believe they finally have their reason to go to war. National Security Adviser John Bolton, Senator Lindsey Graham, Senator Tom Cotton, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and CIA director Gina Haspel are reportedly all calling on Trump to pull the trigger. Senator Graham tweeted Thursday, for example, that “the only thing Iran and every other thuggish regime understands is Strength and Pain.”

So far President Trump has resisted this demand for war. He has adopted a foreign policy in which military strikes are a last rather than a first resort. We should be glad about that: not only does that serve America’s interests best, but it’s also best for the world as a whole, and for conservatism.
    Because, if we go back to the conservatism of the Bush years – a supposedly “compassionate conservatism” mixed with large-scale military adventures that cost thousands of lives[more thousands of limbs which will never grow back] , trillions of dollars, and that wreak havoc and chaos – conservatism as a political philosophy is doomed. If Bolton, Graham and their ilk have their way, conservatism and “warmongering” will be interchangeable terms which will result in conservatives losing elections on a nightmarish scale.

Compared to these establishment “conservatives” and neoconservatives, aka warmongers, serial killers are less to be feared.

7. Troublemaker10 says:

8. Stillwater says:

LIVE: We Build the Wall – Wall-A-Thon: Day 2 – (Tuesday) – RSBN

Monday June 24th 6PM-12PM EST – (Video)
    Tuesday June 25th 4PM-12PM EST
    Wednesday June 26th 6PM-1PM ESTÈ

—————
    —————
    Related
    Previous (June 24h Pres. thread) wall posts: https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/06/24/june-24th-2019-presidential-politics-trump-administration-day-886/comment-page-1/#comment-7132473

9. Troublemaker10 says:

Hmmmmmm…..will there be an alternate ending where Trump colluded and obstructed????

I think I’ll wait for the “Spygate” play to priemere.

10. Troublemaker10 says:

• iswhatitis says:

Welcome to life on the Democrat plantation – where you have to eat, sleep, and breathe their politics 24×7 (or face ostracism).

How this is supposed to be different from the 30’s/40’s Germany, or China and the “Mao’s Children” / Cultural Revolution period – I don’t see (despite all their projections).

• So this play happened yesterday? I could care less about these leftists in holywood! When are they going to realize that they have no power of people?

11. citizen817 says:

Defense, State Department Documents Reveal Obama Administration Knew that al Qaeda Terrorists Had Planned Benghazi Attack 10 Days in Advance…

• BestBets says:

ISIS was just the junior varsity team. Nothing to worry about.

• Dutchman says:

So, hypothetically; Lets ay I donate to a muslim “charity” that is really funneling $ to islamic terror group.

I COULD be ‘busted’ for material aid to terrorists, right? And if my defence was “I didn’t know,…” would I have to PROVE I didn’t know?

Hillary was supplying ARMS to ISIS, thru Benghazi. She/they KNEW the arms were going to ISIS. HOW is it that She, Obama and everyone involved aren’t guilty of supplying material aid to Terrorists?

• StanH says:

For the cabal it’s a “look Squirrel!” Keep the public focused on the latest war while they finish off the USA…Agenda 21 aka NWO wetdream.

• Pale rider says:

Dutchman, that’s the million dollar question we all are anxiously waiting to be answered.
          I remember zero was asked numerous times “would he leave office after his eight years” ?
          I have never seen that question asked before to a president.

• Justin Green says:

And Hillary and Obama were on the ISIS cheerleading squad.

• WSB says:

Well, they created them, didn’t they? #OPERATIONZEROFOOTPRINT

• Serena says:

Didn’t Ambassador Stevens beg Hillary for more protection and security and was denied?

• auscitizenmom says:

I don’t know if they planned for him to be killed………but, they sure put him in the position to be tortured and killed. 👿

• Bendix says:

Hillary left it to the “experts”. A man’s very life and she passed the buck.

Now they are trying to tell us we could have had a foreign policy expert in the White House at this trying time?
        When is it ever not a trying time in the Middle East?
        And what kind of top manager hands off an important request to another group, without having a subordinate track it and report back to her with a followup?
        That’s not expertise, that’s not leadership, it’s just laziness, incompetence, indifference, and gross negligence.

• Kristin DeBacco says:

Bless Judicial Watch as they do the job Congress and Media is not. Maybe Judicial Watch should be mentioned in our daily Treeper prayer, Grandma!

12. hard masada says:

Twany Williams has Finally made it 2 the BIG tyme ~~ he’s been CarpeD

13. nimrodman says:

• ParteaGirl says:

An answer to Grandma’s prayers…deep state strategy collapse…poof…pouf

• Serena says:

Well let’s hear from Whoopi and see if they are talking about “Rape Rape”

• Kristin DeBacco says:

The Left has no inner core left. They ditched all common sense and decency, or maybe they are born without.

• PInky1920 says:

I used to think leftists were just ill informed, and if they just understood the truth, they would accept it…

I know now that they are the evil insane. They don’t care about truth. They love evil. The only way to deal with them is to render them powerless. They are a clear and present danger to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

They must be stopped, we can never, ever rest.

• MM says:

This woman clearly told us that her story of rape by PDJT was her fantasy….
          She just made it all up….

• bentley1blog says:

PIinky…yes, they are very dangerous. Did anyone watch the drag queens performing their obscene dances for an audience of 3, 4 and 5 yo’s in a public library? The producer of this filth claims that they are “only” trying to help this innocent babies get exposure to the fact that people are different. Watched for 2 minutes on the Martha (FOX) show and wondered why the parents weren’t there to pull these twisted creatures out of view. The only part I witnessed was an obese ugly thing thrusting its hips at the children while wearing a dress of many colors along with a thong!!. What has happened to FOX to allow this hideous footage to be seen. More to the point…what has happened to our public libraries to condone this freak show?

• Pale rider says:

So human trafficking???
      In the Tom cruise version of “war of the worlds” they just had to stay alive long enough for the disease to kill off the aliens.

14. stats_guy says:

Evidently we will be treated with more leftist climate theater in the form of a hearing staring AOC!

One of their talking points is:

Due to climate change, “the number of hurricanes that reach Categories 4 and 5 in strength has roughly doubled” since the 1970s

Which is, well, not true…but hey..so Judy Curry will be there to add a sane voice

15. hard masada says:

I know, I know this has nothing to do about the “Donald,” but even he needs to laugh as we all do. The Boi’s of CNN )Clown News Ninny’s

16. citizen817 says:

Tom Fitton: New Smoking Gun Emails Expose FBI-Media Collusion against Trump

• Sentient says:

It’s fine for Barr to investigate the FBI and NYT sharing notes and to investigate the Intelligence Community Assessment, but neither of those – unto itself – will result in charges. Go further back to investigate the predicate to the FISA warrants. Who coordinated and arranged Charles Tawils’s payment of $10,000 to Papadopoulos? There is likely a trail of emails and texts that will point back to the CIA and perhaps directly to Brennan. Perhaps Tawil got the money from the CIA beforehand, and perhaps he was reimbursed for it afterwards. That’s what you get warrants about, and that’s what you search NSA and banking records about. Hopefully it hasn’t all been scrubbed.

• As usual, they were stupid enough to think that P was stupid enough to carry the cash on the plane with him, undeclared. Instead, P exhibited awareness and intelligence, giving the suitcase to his foreign lawyer, who presumably still has it.

• snarkybeach says:

the serial numbers on that $10,000 will be recorded somewhere since it was an FBI sting/trap.

17. A2 says:

👇👇👇
    24 Jun – 08:05:20 PM [RTRS] – PHONE CALL BETWEEN LIGHTHIZER, MNUCHIN AND LIU HE TOOK PLACE ON MONDAY – STATEMENT

“SHANGHAI (Reuters) – Chinese Vice Premier Liu He held a phone conversation with U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer and U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, China’s Ministry of Commerce said in a statement on Tuesday.

During the call, which took place on Monday, the Chinese and U.S. officials exchanged opinions on trade and agreed to maintain communications, the statement said.”

• WSB says:

Liu is still employed? Alive?

• A2 says:

Of course. What are you on about. Stop reading China blatherers you know the ones that say “China does not want to lose face”, ‘they play the long game, 5k years of continuity”, the PRC lifted 4million people from poverty, Sun Tzu, Confucianism, Communism is just a false flag they are really capitalist, and so on

Liu He is in the game.

• Robert Smith says:

I take it Liu’s name being mentioned is likely Trump’s starting position – where the negotiations left off before the Politburo sent it sideways.

18. A2 says:

👇
    Surprise me some more/

“WASHINGTON – The U.S. intelligence community does not believe North Korean leader Kim Jong Un is ready to denuclearize, U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency Director Lieutenant General Robert Ashley told Fox News in an interview on Monday.

“We still continue to assess within the IC (intelligence community) that Kim Jong Un is not ready to denuclearize,” Ashley said.”

• Dutchman says:

Given the long track record for being dead wrong on everything, I start off assuming Kim IS ready to denuclearise.

I THINK the white shirt pic of Kim, indicated he is willing/able to sign a deal with U.S. and S.Korea, to END the Korean war, which would be the FIRST STEP.

So, if I’m right the documents to left and right of Kim were for DJT and S.Korean leader to sign, declaring end to war.

We’ll see,…

• A2 says:

Ok, I admire your faith, where no faith should be. Your reading of his summer clothes is not admissible. Yes he wants an end to the KOREAN WAR, BUT DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT ENTAILS.i mean practically speaking?

It’s hard to say to a fellow poster, you are dead wrong. But that is my opinion. So yes let’s wait and see, however if I am correct and you are wrong will you acknowledge it? I will.

• Dutchman says:

A2,
          Seems you are getting stroppy with me, as well.
          So, I said “I THINK,..” aknowledging its an OPINION.
          I often start or end my posts “IMHO”, to remind myself and others that ALL of our comments are JUST OPINIONS.
          And opinions are like,..well you know.

I have often eaten crow on this site, often admitted a previous position I took was “wrong”; thats the BEAUTY of “Its an OPINION”; it hopefully, for MOST people, takes the EGO out of it.

So, of COARSE if my opinion turns out to be incorrect I will aknowledge it, often without any prompting.

I see farther down you take me to task when I was agreeing with you, and as I am writing this you have just posted another scathing responce.

I don’t know what your problem is with me, or tonite.
          I have no desire to argue with you. Free advice, generally worth about what you pay for it; Consider walking away to cool off, or scrolling by MY comments.

As for me, I’m going to BED!

Good nite, all and God bless!

• magaxena58 says:

Kim wearing white “surrender shirt” .

• evergreen says:

So that’s what the other two notepads were for…

• Dutchman says:

Its a guess on my part. Some speculated they were ‘for’ PDJT and Xi. My thinking is Xi and China don’t have any FORMAL or TECHNICAL seat at the table.
          South Korea and the U.S., however remain, technically in a ‘state of war’ with N.Korea. So, my thinking is before U.S. and S. Korea can enter into any ‘agreement’on de-nuke or trade, they have to declare the war over.
          But, thats just my ‘interpretation’ of the photo. Could well be wrong, cause DJT doesn’t clue me in on his plans, LOL.

“We’ll see what happens,…complicated business, folks,…complicated business!”

• starfcker says:

Kim Jong Un would love to take what President Trump is offering him. Prosperity and acceptance in the world community would mean a lot to his status as a world leader. The United States comes with barbs because of the behavior of the last regime. The Qaddafi situation won’t be forgotten anytime soon. You can’t blame the guy for being cautious. I do think he trusts president Trump, but I also think he realizes President Trump isn’t the last president he’s going to have to deal with.

19. A2 says:

Neil Bush gave an interview to PRC mouthpiece People’s Daily

“China, US have more in common than what divides them: Neil Bush
    By Zhang Mengxu (People’s Daily) 10:15, June 24, 2019
    Some US politician is putting trade barriers on as a political weapon to bully countries into doing what he is demanding, said Neil Bush, son of former United States president George H.W. Bush.
    The US and China have so much in common than what divides the two countries, Bush, who is Founder and Chairman of George H.W. Bush Foundation for US-China relations, said in an interview with People’s Daily.

There are issues that need to be addressed in the US-China relations including the problem of intellectual property. Bush said China is becoming more and more mature in all aspects, intellectual property protection is a high priority for the Chinese government and is moving forward very steadily, the problem will be solved over time, and it will not be solved by imposing tariffs. His advice to these issues is that both sides should deal with them through diplomatic channels, rather than the current way of hitting China over the head with a jackhammer.

China has risen to the second largest economy in the world. It’s been a weird phenomenon in the US politics today that blasting China is a way to get political points, Bush noted.
    It shows a flaw in the US democracy, where politicians dare not to do the right things, but just say whatever it takes to get people to support them and brainwash people into accepting the underlying thesis that China is a problem for the US, he added.

There is a wave of skepticism that is being infiltrated to the US population because of misinformation about China. In fact, those people are haunted by a supremacy mentality, blaming China for the domestic problems in the US, Bush pointed out.

There are people in political power who have an America supremacy type mentality that the US has to be the biggest and the best. They hold the wrong view that China’s rise represented a threat to the US’ economy and national security, he said.

There is no doubt that the forty years of bilateral ties have been hugely beneficial to both sides, said Bush. He further explained that the US’ GDP has grown dramatically in the past forty years thanks to the globalization and the development of relationship with China. At the same time, China witnessed a fast growth in its economy.

“We are facing a very challenging time right now,” said Bush. He said he will work as chairman of this organization to help Americans understand the truth about China and the benefits in mutually gain from our bilateral relationship. “The US-China relations is not a zero-sum game. Cooperation between the two countries is the only correct choice.”

Is this another #GreatChinaPayroll

• Fake Nametag says:

Does Neil Bush even know what a jackhammer is? Why would you make an analogy about hitting someone over the head with a jackhammer?

• A2 says:

Not ‘ you ‘ you mean him. Hey, you all are the experts on the Bush family, doesn’t he have some China investments?

Oh looked here

WASHINGTON – Neil Bush, a younger brother of President Bush, has a
        $400,000-a-year contract to provide business advice to a Chinese computer
        chip manufacturer, according to court documents.

At the same time the Bush administration is promising to crack down on
        alleged trade abuses by the Chinese, Neil Bush has agreed to strategize
        with China’s Grace Semiconductor Manufacturing Corp., the documents
        show.

While there is no indication he has done anything improper, Bush’s
        arrangement could attract attention during a presidential election cycle in
        which Chinese business practices have become a hot-button issue.

“There’s certainly the appearance of influence being sought,” said
        Charles W. McMillion, a Washington business consultant who advised a
        congressional commission on U.S.-China policy. “If nothing else, it doesn’t
        look good.”

The younger Bush’s relationship with Grace Semiconductor, first
        reported in the Houston Chronicle, is detailed in a two-page contract filed as part of divorce proceedings between Neil and Sharon Bush. The divorce
        was finalized in April.

The China contract is not Neil Bush’s first brush with controversy. In
        the 1980s, he was a director of Silverado Banking, Savings & Loan, a
        Colorado thrift whose failure cost U.S. taxpayers $1 billion. He was one
        of 12 defendants who agreed to pay $49 million to settle a negligence
        lawsuit brought by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.

Neil Bush did not return phone messages seeking comment. Neither did
        his attorney, Grace Semiconductor or Sharon Bush. An attorney for Sharon
        Bush declined to comment.

In Crawford, Texas, where the president is spending the holiday, White
        House spokeswoman Claire Buchan said there would be no comment on the
        China matter.

According to the consulting contract, Neil Bush was to receive $2
        million worth of Grace Semiconductor preferred stock over five years, issued
        in annual increments of $400,000.

In return, Bush agreed to “provide GSMC from time to time with business
        strategies and policies; latest information and trends of the related
        industry, and other expertized advices,” the contract states.

In addition, Bush was to attend meetings of Grace Semiconductor’s board
        of directors, and the firm agreed to pay him $10,000 per meeting to
        cover expenses. Bush signed the contract Aug. 15, 2002.

It was not clear how much compensation Bush has received so far. The
        contract said he would receive the first $400,000 allotment within one
        month of the company’s 2002 board meeting, “provided you have duly
        furnished GSMC with the information and details required for the issuance or
        transfer of the share certificate.”

Grace Semiconductor, based in Shanghai, was founded in 2000 by Winston
        Wong, the son of Taiwanese business magnate Wang Yung-ching, and Jiang
        Mianheng, the son of former Chinese President Jiang Zemin. Wong
        co-signed the contract with Bush.

The company has said its goal is to become a leading manufacturer of
        integrated circuits and other semiconductor products. It has invested
        $1.6 billion to build two fabrication plants in Shanghai. Production from
        the first plant began in September.

During a March 2003 deposition taken as part of his divorce
        proceedings, as reported by the Chronicle and confirmed by an attorney in the
        case, the president’s brother acknowledged that he knew little about the
        industry he had just joined.

“You have absolutely no educational background in semiconductors, do
        you?” asked Sharon Bush’s attorney, Marshall Davis Brown.

“That’s correct,” Bush responded.

“But I know a lot about business,” he said at another point, “and I’ve
        been working in Asia quite a long time.”

Disclosure of Neil Bush’s consulting contract comes amid an intense
        debate over America’s growing trade deficit with China. U.S. manufacturers
        have shed 2.8 million jobs since mid-2000, and many firms have blamed
        unfair trade practices by China.

The American Electronics Assn. released a report this week showing that
        49 states lost high-tech workers last year. Total losses were 540,000
        in 2002 and 234,000 so far this year, leaving fewer than 6 million
        people employed in the industry.

The Bush administration has promised to crack down on any abuses its
        finds. It has pressured China’s government to let its currency rise in
        relation to the dollar, which would make Chinese exports less competitive
        in this country. It has agreed to impose protective quotas on several
        categories of Chinese textile products, and to place steep tariffs on
        Chinese-made televisions.

“I’m sure China will not question our resolve,” Commerce Secretary Don
        Evans recently told a Michigan business group. “We’re serious about it,
        and they’ll know we’re serious about it.”

Semiconductor manufacturing is one of the few industry sectors in which
        the United States is running a substantial trade surplus with China,
        consultant McMillion said. But leading chip makers such as Intel and IBM
        have expressed concern about China’s determination to become a major
        player in the industry.

“China has a huge deficit in semiconductors, so they’re putting huge
        resources into building capacity and acquiring technology from the United
        States, from Taiwan, from the Japanese and the Europeans,” McMillion
        said. “It’s a very big issue right now.”

In 1999, Neil Bush founded Ignite, an educational software firm based
        in Austin, Texas. Among the firm’s initial investors were his parents,
        former President George H.W. and Barbara Bush, and Wong, the Taiwanese
        entrepreneur who invited him to become a consultant for Grace
        Semiconductor.

This month, an opposition party leader accused Taiwan President Chen
        Shui-bian of paying $1 million for a 30-minute meeting with Neil Bush
        during a recent visit to the United States. The president confirmed he had
        met with Bush but denied that any payment had been made.

The China contract details were filed in connection with a contentious
        divorce proceeding between Neil and Sharon Bush, who were married for
        23 years.

In the March deposition, Neil Bush admitted to having sex with several
        women who knocked on the door of his hotel room during a business trip
        to Hong Kong and Thailand. In response to an attorney’s questions, he
        said he did not know the women, and did not pay them any money.

Last week, according to Houston newspaper reports, Bush voluntarily
        submitted a tissue sample for genetic testing in an effort to disprove
        allegations that he fathered a child with his current girlfriend, Maria
        Andrews, while she was still married to another man.

Neil Bush, the third of George H.W. Bush’s four sons (George W., Jeb,
        Neil and Marvin), is the latest family member to hitch his fortunes to
        China.

In 1974, President Nixon named George H.W. Bush as his ambassador to
        China, a position he held for two years. In the 1980s, George H.W. Bush’s
        brother, Prescott Bush Jr., began pursuing business opportunities on
        the mainland. In 1988, he teamed up with Japanese businessmen to build
        China’s first golf course in Shanghai. He struck up a long friendship
        with former President Jiang, whose son is now a business partner of Neil
        Bush.

Prescott Bush Jr.’s Chinese ties generated their own share of
        controversy. He was criticized for meeting with Chinese business and government
        leaders just three months after the Tiananmen Square massacre in 1989.

The Shanghai golf venture became an embarrassment when allegations
        surfaced that his Japanese partners were trying to get business contracts
        by bribing Panamanian leader Manuel Noriega. Prescott Bush Jr.’s ties to
        an American firm, Asset Management, were scrutinized in 1989 because it
        was the only U.S. firm able to skirt sanctions and import
        communications satellites into China.

When Asset Management later went bankrupt, Prescott Bush Jr. arranged a
        bailout through a Japanese investment firm later accused of having ties
        to organized crime. There was no evidence he was aware of the alleged
        mob connection.”

#GreatChinaPayroll.

• Fake Nametag says:

Sorry, when I wrote “you” I meant “someone”. Why would someone make an analogy about hitting someone over the head with a jackhammer? You don’t swing a jackhammer. Something Bush would not know but Donald Trump would. Just me being snide about how the Bushes are too smug to ever get their hands dirty with a construction tool.

• rashomon says:

Didn’t Neil Bush socialize with the Hinckley family shortly before the son shot Pres. Reagan?

• Maquis says:

Stay outta da Bushes!

20. A2 says:

I wrote about this before, re, PRC bribes buying the vote for head of the U.N. FAO. seems #GreatChinaPayroll supremo, Jeffrey Sachs was Qu’s advisor.

Chinese nationals also run the International Civil Aviation Organisation, the UN Industrial Development Organisation and the International Telecommunication Union, as well as leading the UN Department for Economic and Social Affairs. And until his arrest and disappearance, Interpol.

Maybe PRC should pay for and host the U.N. in Shanghai. Oh wait, maybe that is what they want.

Seems Internet ( at least for ten years now), and tech decoupling (see Huawei) and economic decoupling ( re G20) is their trajectory. welcome to ‘globalism with Chinese characteristics’.

If I need to translate that for you, it is already too late.

• Dutchman says:

A2;
      Its a BIG club, and we ain’t in it.
      U.S. Congressional leadership, both parties.
      Media
      Religious organisations.
      Education
      Trade Union leadership
      And on and on,..
      “TRILLIONS at stake,..”

• A2 says:

Don’t lecture me Dutchman. If I haven’t proved here I ‘know the score’ just pass me by. But remember, you have benefited by all the information and links I have posted here, unacknowledged.

• Dutchman says:

Not lecturing you, I was quoting George Carlin, and agreeing with you, listing some additional recipients of China largesse.
          I haven’t acknowledged, because I haven’t clicked on your links. I RARELY click on any links posted here.

Sorry for agreeing with you, certainly won’t make THAT mistake, again!

• A2 says:

Don’t be coy. No need to apologise for agreeing with me. It certainly wasn’t clear but then I really don’t care, except that comity is maintained here.

I’m done with this here.

21. kp says:

“Is this another #GreatChinaPayroll” [?]

Geez, sure looks like it. Whatever happened to ‘Government service for the benefit of the USA’?
    Sure seems like they all want to benefit themselves.

Thank the LORD for President Donald J Trump…EVERY! DAY!

22. A2 says:

China says will not allow Hong Kong issue to be discussed at G20 summit (remember President Trump’s statement he would raise the issue).

BEIJING (Reuters) – China’s Assistant Minister of Foreign Affairs Zhang Jun said on Monday that China will not allow the Group of 20 nations to discuss the Hong Kong issue at its summit this week.

Millions of people demonstrated on the streets of Hong Kong this month against a bill that would allow people to be extradited to the mainland to face trial in courts controlled by the Communist Party.

It triggered the most violent protests in decades when police fired rubber bullets and tear gas to disperse the crowds. The extradition bill and police reaction to the protests drew international criticism from rights groups.

Chinese President Xi Jinping and U.S. President Donald Trump will meet at the G20 summit in the Japanese city of Osaka this week amid heightened trade tensions between the world’s two largest economies.

“What I can tell you for sure is that G20 will not discuss the Hong Kong issue. We will not allow G20 to discuss the Hong Kong issue,” Zhang said, when asked whether Trump and Xi would discuss Hong Kong at the G20.

“Hong Kong is China’s special administrative region. Hong Kong matters are purely an internal affair due China. No foreign country has a right to interfere,” Zhang said.

“No matter at what venue, using any method, we will not permit any country or person to interfere in China’s internal affairs.”

Zhang Jun will be attempting to spank G20 members. That should excite the tabloids.

• Maquis says:

Sounds like a dare to me.

• Dutchman says:

So PDJT greets Xi at G20 with
        “My great friend Chairman for life Xi;
        we ARE going to discuss Hong Kong, you are of coarse free to walk out, but if you refuse to talk to me, I will have no choice but to raise tarifs.”

Xi walks out? I don’t THINK so.

• A2 says:

Sorry Dutchman, a stupid scenario. This is pre- game brinkmanship. If and that is ‘if’ the President raises the issue of HK, Xi, will just revert to the Party line in a nice G20 sort of way.

There are to both of them more important issues.

• Dutchman says:

A2,
            So I really needed to include a /S, to indicate I did not, literally mean that that would be an actual conversation between PDJT and Xi? Really?

Well, o.k. no edit feature on wordpress, so to all reading my comment above, emulating a conversation between PDJT and Xi, at the G20, and involving Hong Kong;
            IT WAS SARCASTIC!

23. WSB says:

Burgess Owens was on with Lou Dobbs tonight, and his soliloquy was phenomenal! If anyone has access to his post, it was brilliant. He shot down every person who denies us our USA!

24. FL_GUY says:

One thing that has become very clear with the election of President Trump, the Obama Police State was and is very real. People have talked about it for years but were accused of being conspiracy nuts.

Look at what President Trump, his family, friends and supporters have been subjected to. Look at the police state tactics attempted against President Trump and used against Flynn, Manafort, PapaD and Roger Stone. What you see here is a micro version of what would have been widespread policy under HiLIARy as she went after her political enemies with no checks and balances; kanagroo courts, false charges, police state raids, etc. HilLIARy is mentally ill; no question about it. Had she won, the Manafort treatment would have been applied to many people with nary a peep from the media-rats. People would have been killed and imprisoned with their civil rights non-existent (Look at Manafort).

Donald Trump ran for the Presidency knowing all this EVIL existed. Yet, he still did it knowing he had to win or else. After winning against all the rigging they thought would get psycho-HilLIARy in office, for over 2 years, President Trump has been handicapped by the Weissman gestapo, criminal bureaucrats, criminal D-Rats, and gutless, corrupt Rinos aided and abetted by the propagandists who laughingly refer to themselves as journalists. His family threatened, his income threatened and of course, many attempts on his life, few of which are ever made public (remember when he tweeted about being in the White House with machine gun armed troops roaming the grounds?).

Yet, with the entire power of the police state arrayed against him, President Trump has fulfilled more campaign promises and done more for We the People than any President in history. He has NOT backed down, he has not capitulated to them, he has continued to work for We the People. There is not another person who ran for President who would or could have stood up to these EVIL people. Yet people criticize President Trump over every issue that isn’t being done THEIR way.

A man who has faced the devil and stared him down every single day deserves our respect and our support. He is cleaning up an EVIL mess that is so YUGE, no one thought it was possible to clean up. Yet, President Trump has set it in motion. Some people think it’s moving too slow but the reality is it’s amazing that it is moving at all. President Trump is an amazing man and the greatest President in the history of the USA. JMHO

25. citizen817 says:

26. citizen817 says:

• mr.piddles says:

“Hugh Hewitt accused the President of being a weakling for not launching a trillion-dollar war over a broken robot”

• freespeechfanatic says:

That’s funny. And sad. But it’s all become so predictable. You know what people like Hewitt are going to say before they say it.

• mr.piddles says:

Tucker’s wry humor is good fun. He really throws out some doozies… often subtle… but hilarious nonetheless. End then the reality of his dark little quips and jokey jokes slap you in the face like a plumber with a pipe wrench…

Uh. Yeah. That pretty much sums it up, actually. That is actually the world we are living in.

• StanH says:

Old Photo. Isn’t that cross on the guys head behind Liz Ash Wednesday 3/6/19? Interesting choice for the Washington Times as the troll for war?

27. A2 says:

Watching the Beeb, Elizabeth aka Pocahontas Warren has the backing of George Dr Evil Soros for her ‘billionaires tax ‘.

US billionaires’ group calls for wealth tax
    “America has a moral, ethical and economic responsibility to tax our wealth more,” they said in a letter.
    Signatories include investor George Soros, Facebook’s co-founder Chris Hughes, and Molly Munger, daughter of billionaire Charlie Munger.
    The group said they were non-partisan and not endorsing any candidate.
    The open letter said: “A wealth tax could help address the climate crisis, improve the economy, improve health outcomes, fairly create opportunity, and strengthen our democratic freedoms. Instituting a wealth tax is in the interest of our republic.”
    Among the 18 were a descendant of Walt Disney and the owners of the Hyatt hotel chain. Many in the group have been associated with progressive initiatives on issues such as climate change and the growing wealth gap.
    The letter pointed out that fellow billionaire Warren Buffett has said he is taxed at a lower rate than his secretary.
    Distrust
    While the group did not back a particular candidate, it praised a proposal by Democratic presidential hopeful Senator Elizabeth Warren that would lift taxes on those with more than $50m, a measure that would affect the 75,000 wealthiest families. She estimated that it would raise $2.75tn over 10 years.”

Just gearing up to 2020. More heehah

• The Boss says:

Nothing is stopping these virtue-signalling assholes from stroking a mighty check to the US Treasury RIGHT NOW. How much extra did they pay? How much?

Yeah. I thought so.

Nothing.

28. glypenblog says:

I just want to relate a good thing, I was watching American Pickers, I think they were in Alabama.
    The person who was selling his items to Mike and Frank had a Make American Great Again hat on. I was surprised because the History channel allowed that to happen.

• Kristin DeBacco says:

glyphen: That’s what we are watching instead Fox. I also wants to say that the Pickers always give tribute to America. They love Americana and appreciate people who collect and cherish American Life as it was.

29. citizen817 says:

30. Dora says:

31. Guyski says:

Let her keep talking: 🙄🤔

Cooper asked Carroll, “you don’t feel like a victim?” after she suggested that was the case, and things went downhill fast.

The seemingly unstable Carroll replied, “I was not flung to the floor.”

Cooper retorted, “I think most people think of rape as a violent assault…”

To which Carrol replied, stunning the CNN anchor, “I think most people think of rape as being sexy…”

Cooper stuttered, stumbled, and quickly cut the interview straight to a commercial break, but not before Carroll could add “…think of the fantasies.”

32. freespeechfanatic says:

Google/youtube have now deleted the Veritas video exposing their censorship and schemes to interfere in the 2020 election. Censorship of exposure of censorship. How is this different from living under authoritarianism? Yet crickets from this administration.

33. Don McAro says:

the Rape is sexy Lady…. This is completely Bogus… Nothing from Nadler or Shifty on this?
    You know why?…They already interviewed her and probably did tests on the dress already and figure let public opinion do the damage…. until she opened her yap

34. JMC says:

The Internet Archive (archive.org) says it preserved in its Wayback Machine the 200+ speeches which the Obama regime deleted when it left office. Scroll down to the June 12 announcement of that on the Archive’s Twitter page: https://twitter.com/internetarchive

• Kitty-Kat says:

I love archive dot org.

In the past I downloaded some amazing out of print books and historical photographs, totally free. However it used to be a lot easier to do, before they messed up their site’s holy simplicity. I find it’s a bit complicated now, to search, find and download.

One thing is it made me really dislike Google. Universities and so on scan old books so they can be downloaded into searchable and printable PDFs but all the Google scanned books make that impossible.

• JMC says:

K-K: I have downloaded thousands of PDF book from Archive.org and find it easy. I suggest that when you download a book you right-click (not left) on the blue PDF link. A choice box will then come up. Choose the Save As option with normal left click. When you do, a window will open allowing you to alter or correct the book’s title and author. Then press Save and it will automatically be sent to your computer’s documents file. Or you can specify first which place you want to send it. All the Google scanned books I have downloaded are copyable. I haven’t attempted any searches within books.

35. First Code Pink and now the rest of the usual suspects and attention seeking Groucho Marxists are crawling out of the woodwork to project their self-hatred onto normal people. They ought to be careful, because I don’t think their antics will be tolerated by folks at this event.
    ========================.

Burn that rag!’ Activists to desecrate the flag at Trump July Fourth rally

Sparks will fly in Washington as activists torch an American flag to protest President Trump’s July Fourth “Salute to America,” which Trump claims will be one of the largest events in city history.

Longtime flag-burning activist Gregory “Joey” Johnson of the Revolutionary Communist Party told the Washington Examiner, “I’m going to be there in D.C.,” and “that rag of empire and oppression is going to burn.”

36. donnat says:

I am not trying to be rude but isn’t this the political/presidential thread? I love the praying and caring our group has but I feel it belongs on the open thread. Sorry, not trying to make people upset.

37. Dan Dan says:

38. Dan Dan says:

39. Dora says:

40. Quodverum posted this excellent piece describing Trump’s possible end-game:

41. Dora says:

I hate the UN and I wish there was a way to get out of it. But I believe I’ve mentioned that before.

====

UN poised to launch global ban on all criticism of Islam

42. Ilcon says: