President Trump is launching the 2020 campaign kickoff tonight in Orlando Florida.  The venue is the Amway center and President Trump is scheduled to appear at 8:00pm EST. President Trump and Vice President Pence will announce their bid for a second term in the White House. First lady Melania Trump and second lady Karen Pence are also attending the launch.

UPDATE: Video Added

The “45 festival” events have been ongoing all day in/around the arena, and ongoing rally speakers are speaking to a massive audience.  There is a large media presence including outlets from all over the world.  Several live-streams are available:

Fox News LivestreamFox10 LivestreamRSBN LivestreamGST Livestream

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2020, media bias, Melania Trump, Mike pence, President Trump, Press Secretary - Trump, RSBN, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

562 Responses to President Trump Massive Orlando MAGA Rally – 2020 Campaign Kickoff – 8:00pm Livestream

1. tuskyou says:

Cspan just crapped out….

2. Skippy says:

“A vote for any democrat in 2020 is a vote for socialism and the destruction of the American dream”
    _just now President Trump 9:27 EST

3. tuskyou says:

“We will elect a republican congress to create a safe, modern and lawful system of immigration”

4. tuskyou says:

“We will protect our Second Amendment”

• dianeax says:

Stick with RSBN. 😎

• Grassleysgirl/Breitbartista says:

Had RSBN on my tablet ,watched entire rally ,including Jr.who was awesome.
        Had the big screen on F’nc.
        Of course they rarely panned the massive crowd,but it went on uninterrupted.
        The after show with Sean was good but Laura was forced to give that farce Goodman egghead, Clintonmouthpiece, a platform.
        RSBN was great 👍.

5. waltherppk says:

• Southern Girl says:

This man is the only president that I have even listen to in all of my years. Now I did love President Reagan But The Donald, he’s the man. Something is wrong with folks who wanted you know who, Hillary. Get a life. Look what my president has done for all Americans who love this country. What person could come close. Certainly no democrat.
      Think about this. Do you want to be successful or not? Nothing and I repeat nothing is free. The money comes from people who work. If you work then you can be successful, if not no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• CNN_sucks says:

The man is incredible. Love PDJT. Cannot imagine anyone voting for Biden who admitted that government has failed us. True words from someone who was in gov. office for 47 years! Biden should tell us next how he enrich himself, his cronies and his family.

6. waltherppk says:

7. tuskyou says:

“We are going to keep on Winning, Winning, Winning”

8. Pres Trump’s comments about Rubio proves that he is not a vengeful person, and I admire that.

9. waltherppk says:

10. Dances with Wolverines says:

Bring back the textile industry! Make underwear American again!

• bcsurvivor2 says:

just ordered fabric from joanns…..
      all from china…
      i want our mills back too

• J Gottfred says:

In addition to the Carolinas where American Furniture was made and was eclipsed by China, Los Angeles had its Furniture industry completely decimated in the 1970’s. How I absolutely hate the left! They have never created a job, ever!

• bcsurvivor2 says:

Oh yes! The furniture. Really beautifully well made. And the outlets one could go to to purchase some really nice things.
          hope we can get back to that!

• GrandpaM says:

About 15 years ago a friend passed on to us a beautiful dining room furniture set made in the USA in the fifties. Beautiful and solid like a rock. The only thing we had to do is add 2 additional hand made table leaves so we can sit 12. Oh, and I reupholstered the chair seats with new fabric. Can’t think of the factory name right now, it’s on the bottom of the chairs. I looked it up at one time. I believe it was in Michigan but doesn’t exist any more.

• Kitty-Kat says:

Like *****

• WSB says:

MAKE AMERICAN GINGHAM AGAIN!

• blognificentbee says:

Love it!

• bcsurvivor2 says:

made me lol WSB
        Thing is, when I was a kid my mom made all of my clothes. Just had the cutest dresses ever. She and my grammy taught me all of the needle arts at a very young age. i love fabrics. I’ve been sewing for over 50 years.
        Fabrics got so expensive that it didnt make financial sense to make my own clothes anymore. I have an amazing sewing machine staring me in the face everyday, begging me to use it again. so, I ordered fabric today.
        cant wait to cut out my pattern and make some pretty, loose fitting linen capris.
        I used to make quilts for wounded warriors but it just got to be so expensive. sigh

• WSB says:

How fantastic! Both my grandmother and my mother made most of my clothes growing up! The patience of smocking! Wonderful memories! Best of luck to hitting the foot peddle again!

What a nice idea about the quilts for vets. I am a designer and have loads of discontinued sample books I would love to give to a local quilting group in the Hudson Valley, in NY.

So, a tip if you are not near me yet near a larger city. Call local interior design firms and partner with them to pick up their old sample books. They would love to have a place to donate them.

• cplogics says:

You have the talent to make guilts for wounded warriors, solicit others to help with the costs and then everyone has made a contribution. I would gladly pay for a guilt for a wounded warrior. Get ready for a start up business. You can do it. Let us know how we can help.

• tappin52 says:

Have you checked out the price of a dress pattern lately? Good grief it is ridiculous what you have to pay for a packet of tissue paper!

• Kitty-Kat says:

Perfect 🙂 *****

• Grassleysgirl/Breitbartista says:

And Keep Seersucker great.👍

• JG3 says:

American 18/10 Stainless Steel Flatware, Cookware, Utensils…

• Kitty-Kat says:

Like *****

• annieoakley says:

Please bring the textile industry. I will pay for a t shirt that is not a piece of gauze. Those simple things I took for granted : towels that don’t loose their color after the first wash, sheets that I can’t see through before the first wash.

• redline says:

Well, bought a few “beefy tees” from hane’s website and am very happy, after several disappointments by various Amazon purchases from other “American” mfr’s like Gildan and FotL.

Go to hane’s and look at men – tops – short-sleeve t-shirts, scroll down to Hanes Beefy-T Crewneck Short-Sleeve T-Shirt. Forty-three (!) shades and colors, five dollars each.

Tags on mine say Dominican Republic, though I guess the cotton could be grown, spun, woven, processed, and cut to pattern, anywhere in the world, before being stitched into shirts and whatnot in DR.

Still, they *feel* like quality, fluffy and bulky, instead of a flimsy scrap of nothing. And for the price, nothing else I’ve found even comes close.

• redline says:

But they do seem to run at least a size, or maybe two, smaller than what you might expect. If you’re usually XL, try a XXL first, before filling your closet.

• Paintingal says:

We’re talking American made, and you’re praising tee shirts made in the Dominican Republic?

11. Frbrdskmi8 says:

Wow, just WOW!

12. EnoughIsEnough says:

Candidate Trump EARNED my vote in 2016 (I didn’t begin aboard the Trump Train). I have never been more proud to have voted for anyone as I am for this patriot. I regret McCain, Romney and Ryan, but look forward to once again casting my vote for POTUS Trump in 2020. No one, without exception, has done more for the people than he has, despite daily attacks by the opposition party, his own party, the MSM, and the globalists and elites. The enthusiasm in tonight’s crowd brings me to tears. It gives me hope that POTUS will have 4 more years to complete his mission, and fulfill the promises he made.

13. Katherine McCoun says:

I just got home and caught the last 2 minutes. Knew immediately he was at the end ’cause I know him. Will now watch it all from the start and catch up on comments. Hated to miss watching it with everyone here!
    So exciting –>> here we go again but from a position of strength and from a position of President Trump having a fantastic conservative record on which to run. Going to be a great election campaign! Much more fun that in ’16!

14. sunnydaze says:

Looks like Cspan 2 is having Trump Supporter Call-ins, now!

15. Skippy says:

Btw, I think VP Pence but especially VP FLOTUS Karen Pence spoke and looked great tonight. Very rousing speech and connection! Thank you both!

16. J Gottfred says:

It is so hard to adopt the policies of the radical left when you have a genuine American who loves this country stand up for our values. God bless Trump!

17. Paula Daly says:

Never had a President that actually loved America before. That’s why I love PDJT! He really loves us!

18. waltherppk says:

19. Deb says:

Yes! Still using The Rolling Stones ‘You Can’t Always Get What You Want.” Just like 2016. I sang this to my kids when they were little and throwing temper tantrums. It’s the perfect anthem for today’s childish Democrats who expect the government to take care of them and throw fits when they don’t get their way.

“You can’t always get what you want,
    You can’t always get what you want,
    You can’t always get what you want,
    But if you try sometimes, you’ll find,
    You’ll get what you need.”

America First is what we need, and PDJT won’t give in to the leftist mob’s temper tantrums. Like a grown up, he’s going to give the infantilized leftists what they need, not what they want.

• tuskyou says:

I hope he keeps this song—it’s important for so many reasons with the layers of messaging in the song.

• Kitty-Kat says:

Like****

I agree about the layers of messaging, all of them relevant to his mission. A long time ago I did a post on that topic.

If the Stones were so far left that they hate President Trump would they let him use the song? I don’t think so. Which in reverse means that they must like him or respect him, to let him use it in such a high profile manner.

• Mickey Jagger-admired Maggie.

• tuskyou says:

I remember several comments about the song on one of the many threads–kind of a thread within a thread. I’ve also posted about the song and spent a fair amount of time “explaining” it’s use at rallies to family and coworkers. It means a lot to me (and you).

As for the Stones: Keith doesn’t like Trump from the interviews I’ve read but I don’t know about the rest of the band. I suspect they stay out of it. Why alienate your fans!

• kathyca says:

Yes, they are 1000% that far left. Jagger hates that he uses the song, but there’s nothing he can do to stop it. Jagger’s ex, btw, is now married to Rupert Murdoch.

• kathyca says:

ps..I’d like to think it’s a direct response to “crossfire hurricane”

• jojotom01 says:

I believe a fee is paid by venues for large catalogs of music. At that point the artists no longer can refuse the use of their music, as they have been paid for its use.

• Kitty-Kat says:

Thanks for the info.

• Jenevive says:

I read somewhere that Mick said he doesn;t care if
              POTUS uses the song because it gives free exposure.
              To the song and the band..
              He has made no statement one way or the other about
              POTUS.

Plus it is likely many Trump supporters are Stone Fans
              why alienate them.. The smart performers know better

• mimbler says:

The stones have complained about PDJT using their song, but as long as he pays royalties, they can’t keep him from playing it. As always, PDJT refuse to concede to lefty tantrums.

• George Hicks says:

The band that played at his campaign rally’s many times played the REO song ‘Roll with the Changes’
      I always liked that song, high energy and liked the line – “If you’re tired of the same old story, turn some pages”

• Chip Doctor says:

The Stones might hate PT, but they aren’t stupid. If not for Rush, no one would ever hear a Pretender’s song anymore. Chrissie Hines has gotten a ton of mileage from that opening 20 seconds of his show.

• USARose says:

Chrissie Hines told the story at a concert I saw that friends told her about Rush playing her song. She said her parents like listening to him so she let him play it. She donates the royalties he pays her annually to PETA.

• Kitty-Kat says:

At the earliest rallies, they used Twisted Sister’s “We aren’t going to take it any more” …

I believe the lead singer of TS had been a guest on celebrity apprentice, and I saw someone on tv asking him how he felt about the song being used by the campaign and he was ok with it. But the campaign didn’t use it for long.

• steph_gray says:

Interesting.

They might consider bringing back that tune at the first rally held after the first swampster indictment.

(A girl can dream.)

20. Landslide says:

17 more months of this and it will be electoral college AND popular vote VICTORY.

Let’s get the Voter Registrar training and start signing ‘em up!!!! Then let’s talk to everyone we can. A face-to-face encounter results in a person being FAR more likely to vote.

But FIRST…….keep praying!! 👍🏻🇺🇸🙏🏼👍🏻🇺🇸🙏🏼

21. sunnydaze says:

Cspan 2 Call-Ins, now.

22. Bogeyfree says:

Best line of the night!

Now we need Barr to uphold the rule of law!

23. SMP Belltown says:

And the video stream left THE SONG mostly intact at the very end. That’s so forking cool.

24. Summer says:

That was a great night. There were lots of wonderful moments but the best one was with Sarah, in my opinion. Got me really emotional.

The crowd was incredible. All my favorite chants, never gets old. 😊

25. Liked by 18 people

26. “… well, yes … but …” isn’t the greater problem that we have somehow allowed our nation to be “a house divided against itself?”

Look: “on the one hand, I know who I’d like to ‘win’ … BUT …” Maybe we actually have a much bigger problem. Perhaps it’s a consequence of deep-seated corruption. But maybe it’s also a consequence of clinging much too closely to “red vs. blue shirts.” Or something like that.

For instance – “last time I heard, Nancy Pelosi was the US Representative from San Francisco.” Which ought to be – “California is a US State, check, so, ‘on We the People’s Side.'” Uh uh … doesn’t seem to be like that. **WHY NOT?!?!**

All that I seem to see, from one day to the next, are “US Congressmen” (whom I elected …) singularly arraying themselves against “the US President” (whom I also elected, thank you …), with an absolutely-obsessive zeal. All the while telling me that they are working on my behalf. “I’m sorry – I’ve had more than enough.”

“YER FIRED!” Dear God, by now I wish that I could simply say that, and have it stick. Perhaps we can pass a Constitutional Amendment very soon which will give us the “vote of no confidence” that our British friends now have. Perhaps we need it. Perhaps we need it very badly.

27. navysquid says:

Did anyone else catch when he said paraphrasing…”We support our Law Enforcement GENERALLY” I think that was a shot at his past/some current Head Shed of the FBI / DOJ / Intel Community.
    Meaning: I am coming after you who break our laws, while the rest of you, I have your back!

28. waltherppk says:

• ichicinnabar says:

Walther PPK,

Thank you.

The pastor who gave the opening invocation tonight and asked everyone to stand and hold hands was like an avenging angel. She invoked God’s blessings and also God’s judgement on the wicked. It is so good to hear a prayer in public that unabashedly prays to Jesus. Like summer rain on parched ground. We are turning a corner as a nation.

29. waltherppk says:

30. Eric Kennedy says:

Posters like Get-R-Done and sc conserv must be crying into their pillows right now.

• Sharon says:

Eric yes they are! These Anti Trumpers are pathetic! I liked your Battered Conservative syndrome comment the other day hilarious ! 😂😂

31. nice shot!

32. Somebody’s Gramma says:

Trump was savage tonight!
    #TrumpUnleashed #KAG
    I love him even more now!

33. patti says:

Just before this event started a man knocked on my door checking to see if I was registered to vote and asking that my vote go to President Trump. Told him I voted for PT in the last election and can’t wait to vote for him again…not only that I got most of my family (except one) all dems, by the way, to vote for him too….they will vote for him again also. 😉

34. LafnH20 says:

BEST PRESIDENT EVAH!!!

God Bless this Man!!

35. mr.piddles says:

In related news:

“CNN cuts away from Trump rally after crowd chants ‘CNN sucks'”

Mm. Apparently CNN does suck. I mean… seriously.

• sunnyflower5 says:

In an effort to prove how much CNN sucks, they cut away after hearing chants of “CNN Sucks!”

• MVW says:

A man behind Trump looked like he swallowed a stink bug, would not crack a smile, then the crowd started the ‘CNN Sucks!’ and he smiled ear to ear.

The ‘hate & destroy America’ media has, with the hubris of the Titanic and with full steam, rammed into America and Americans, and received a 150 foot gash below their water line. They are finished.

36. SayItAintSoJoe says:

Smart move doing the launch in Orlando. We need the I-4 corridor. We can’t lose sight of how close the governor’s race was even though we know there were shenanigans going on. Soros dollars are heavy at work in that area.

37. red6242 says:

Should be MAGA still because were not even close to KAG yet. I love Trump but we still have tons of work to do to get to that point. Having Wray who is corrupt still in charge of the FBI is proof where not even a little close to KAG yet.

38. Liked by 17 people

39. JG3 says:

Fireworks in the neighborhood…wow!

40. cplogics says:

Loved this incredible rally. I think this was one of the President’s most memorable speeches about the accomplishments of the administration and his continued aspirations for the country. I hung on every word. The crowd was lively and supportive and if this doesn’t have sleepy Joe shaking in his boots as well as the other “also rans”, I don’t know what will. It was a great night for the President and a great night for his supporters. This is the President’s election to lose.

41. waltherppk says:

42. Katherine McCoun says:

I am literally eating popcorn and Loving this rally! Fantastic point after another! Coming so fast I am not even taking notes.

43. waltherppk says:

• WSB says:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, walther!!!!!! Perfect!

You know…PT, successfully influencing US citizens into repealing the 20th Amendment and subsequently serving longer than FDR, might actually host a show after an idea I posted tonight.

‘Presidential Apprentice’.

Frankly, it would be the most important show in history. Perfectly legal and phenomenal!

PT would forever be the kingpin for resurrecting wold governments for generations!

44. EnoughIsEnough says:

As expected, the MSM, following their marching orders, tells you not to believe your lying eyes, and here is what POTUS really said. Flip through the channels. The talking points are well-rehearsed, however, POTUS continues to bypass the propagandists, and speaks directly to the people. He gains more support and voters each and every day. More rallies, please sir. One never tires of hearing the propping up of the greatest nation in the world, and your promises to ensure she continues to remain so.

45. Ivehadit says:

it was a beautiful and politically brilliant speech.just perfect in every way.

• MVW says:

“it was a beautiful and politically brilliant speech.just perfect in every way.”

I am with you on that sentiment.

Trump has singlehandedly lead our country back from the brink. Makes me shudder to look back.

46. Cathy M. says:

“An anonymous, but wise, Wyoming rancher recently summarized special counsel Robert Mueller’s report in clear middle-America language:

“We know that old boy didn’t actually steal any horses, but he’s obviously guilty of trying to avoid being hanged for it.”

47. Cathy M. says:

Too funny.
    CNN can dish it out but can’t take it

“CNN cut away from its live broadcast roughly six minutes after it started”

48. TRProst says:

Now THAT is how you launch a presidential campaign!

49. JG3 says:

Thank You! Brad Parscale and set-up team for doing a wonderful job. Lots of work! We know and appreciate all you do for POTUS and us.