May 25th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #856

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

696 Responses to May 25th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #856

1. PM Abe posted this!

2. A2 says:

Evidently Trish Reagan made some strong comments on China on Fox and the Chinese responded. then she challenged the Chinese media to a debate over the issues.
    Trish Regan
    @trish_regan
    May 24
    Hey #China State TV – let’s have an HONEST debate on #trade. You accuse me of being ‘emotional’ and not knowing my facts – wrong! You name the time and place, and I’ll be there! #TrishRegan

Now this:
    CCTV official Weibo promoting the upcoming “debate” between Fox News anchor Trish Regan and CCTV host Liu Xin to air on Fox News after a back and forth on air feud between the two.

Not sure how this will turn out especially since Chinese audiences will only see the redacted version.

• CA M says:

The thing about state run propaganda, is that everybody knows they are being told lies or half truths. Here in America, there are still about a portion of the people who think our mainstream press is telling the truth, so they get sucked into the fallacies easily and usually base their trust in the Big Names in media that historically brought them the news—the “Old Guard”. In communist countries, the people know it is all a facade.

• Dixie says:

WE might only see the redacted version!

3. Come out, it will?
    Coming out, it is!
    ====================

Report: Obama’s Spying On The Press Was Far More Extensive Than Previously Thought

President Trump might be openly hostile to the mainstream media, but it was the Obama administration that was engaged in a widespread effort to thwart the media. Which do you think is more harmful to a free press?

The full extent of Obama’s actions against the press are only now coming to light.

• mr.piddles says:

The fact that the MSM harp on Trump being a “threat to the First Amendment”, but treat Obama as He Who Shall Not Be Besmirched is itself the definition of Fake News. 50% made up nonsense… 50% Bias By Omission… 100% Fake News.

• HB says:

All this new information is coming out like a waterfall. We’re going to need more prosecutors in D.C.

Or maybe we can run the bad guys through the courthouse like at the stockyards: 17 Hereford heffers here, 12 Angus steers there.

Line the cattle trucks up, all headed to the slaughter houses.

• paulmafinga says:

The NYT ran a story in 1969 about the USS Lapon — leaked by a navy admiral — that came close to losing two nuclear subs, both crews, maybe triggering ww-3. Reporters that publish top secret material are committing treason.

• Judith says:

@paulmafinga: “Reporters that publish top secret information are commiting treason.” Why yes! Yes they are, and I am very glad you pointed this out.

You don’t get a pass for intentionally disseminating *classified* information, nomatter who you are. Ask Julian Assange.

Although Hellary insists that her emails with Obama, hidden on her private server, were not classified, to her knowledge, so why would the FBI then harass Mr Assange? Are they just acting as Hellary’s private goon squad, or are they investigating *her* treasonous actions as well?

Which is it then? Is FBI with *her*? Or do they work to secure the interests of our Constitutional Republic? Hmm

• I agree paulmafinga.

I remember hearing about all of those wonderful reporters during WWII who kept a LOT of military secrets while covering the European and the Pacific war news.

Not one of them that I am aware of ever leaked anything about any of our military plans and quite a few of hem were able to figure out by troop movements just exactly what was coming up.

So much was at stake back then and so many young American soldiers lives were at stake and the reporters back then were aware of this and did their jobs very well.

The media now days does not care who is hurt.

• Dixie says:

From the obamas spying on the press link above posted by Clivus:

“In May 2016, (Obama’s Deputy National Security Advisor) Rhodes boasted, “The Obama administration cooked up a phony story to sell Americans on the Iranian nuke deal, lying that US officials were dealing with ‘moderates’ in the Islamic theocracy who could be trusted to keep their word.” He took credit for helping to create the false narrative Iranian President Hassan Rouhani was a moderate. He justified this by adding, “the public would not have accepted the deal had it known that Iranian hard-liners were still calling the shots.”

4. Publius2016 says:

• Publius2016 says:

this is a real asian pivot predicated on private and intellectual property protections! Maritime Powers…notice pieces moving towards Nationalism

• thedoc00 says:

This map is missing two very key elements to fully illuminate the emerging geo- economic Battle of the Pacific.
      1. I suggest high lighting the Yellow Sea. The critical major bases of the Chinese Navy as well as major economic gate ways to China Inc. are on the Coast of the Yellow Sea. All the way back to the feeble dynasties at the turn of the 20th century, China had a huge concern over control of the Yellow Sea. This is a major issue with respect to the Korean Peninsula.

2. The Malaga Straights needs to be high lighted as the critical maritime economic highway of the Pacific and an objective of China Inc. to control.

3. The South China Sea for minerals.

Points 2 and 3 are the reason for the China Inc. fortress Islands in the area, as well as the secondary objective of isolating Taiwan.

• thedoc00 says:

Consider that China Inc. is employing the US WWII Island hopping campaign in reverse order. Of historical note about that strategy (From the view point of both Nimitz and MacArthur) is that key land bases were considered a crucial element to exploiting US Naval Superiority.

5. Ilcon says:

Communists are EVIL.

Betsy needs to cut all money.

• dawg says:

Child abuse.

• Judith says:

This is already happening elsewhere. College applications have all sorts of genders to check off after “sex.” Not just M /F. What are these people smoking?

And the Northwell “Health” System collects this “gender” information on its online patient portal. So straight up biology and x/y chromosomes are no longer relevant in applied medicine?

Dr Frankenstein took over the hospitals. If medical Science no longer applies, I propose these institutions are closer to psych wards in practice.

• LKAinLA says:

I was told this wknd by a St. Louis liberal commie teacher that the St. Louis colleges were giving preferential college admission to Transgender and gays students. I promptly ask why would they want the steroid use and mental illness on campus. The commie teacher was enraged I’d point out the obvious. I also told the commie teacher that I hope you arm yourself and walked off. These commies want to upset you and get a reaction. I was just matter of fact and kept moving.

• Very good way to handle these liberals LKAinLA.

State your point in a matter of fact way and walk off.

Don’t engage or get emotional.

You sound like you have a lot of experience.

Very nice touch in the remark about the teacher needing to arm him or herself.

I am going to remember that one for my own future use!

• dallasdan says:

My practice is changing the provider of our online patient portal, and two of the three vendors who submitted proposals proudly touted their ability to accommodate multiple, non-traditional gender categories from which our patients may choose to identify themselves. Among the choices were: Male, Female, Androgynous, Stemme, Agender, Bigender, Pangender, Transgender, Transsexual, Transition, Intersex, and Not Applicable.

During their product demonstrations, we asked them to modify the gender selection options to only M and F. Both refused, claiming (my paraphrasing) “their advanced, socially progressive software was appropriate for modern businesses focused on the latest trends in customer relationship management.”

It took only a few moments of eye contact and no discussion among me and my three co-founding practice principals before we told them they had self-eliminated their products and companies from consideration in the bid award process.

They were shocked and insulted, to our great delight. Their rebuttal was a thinly veiled, harsh criticism of our intolerance of and lack of respect for individual differences. Moreover, we were “out of touch” with our current and future client base.

My most outspoken partner replied that their product was morally offensive to the large majority of the population, and we had too much respect for our patient-clients to expose them to such an absurdity. We calmly ended the meeting and left the conference room. Our security guard supervised their packing their display and presentation equipment before escorting them out the door.

I suspect that comments made by any of the four of us in casual conversations with friends on the golf course, at parties, or wherever caused the news to travel quickly on the medical “grapevine.” Happily, the resulting phone calls, emails, and texts from fellow physicians and various other medical service and product providers were nearly 100% supportive. All of the several very ugly, negative comments came from unidentifiable email and phone accounts. To our surprise, there has been no backlash which, IMO, is likely due to the vendors in question not wanting to advertise the discomfort created by their product. Additionally, I believe they understand how ridiculous they appear to be in attempting to profit from their faux-progressive posturing.

Many of my colleagues in multiple practice disciplines have acquiesced to the pressures imposed by the LBGTQWTF community and changed their manual/automated patient records systems/processes to accommodate the gender craziness. One of my more economically-driven physician friends told me her patients could self-identify as reptiles and she would address them as such if it got them into her office.

My status of semi-retirement has never looked so good.

• lolli says:

👍dallasdan
          So proud of you and your colleagues ! 🇺🇸

• MamaTried says:

Love this!

Last night we ran into an old friend – a single dad of a 10 year old darling, bright girl. They live near L.A. He said she recently announced she was LGBT. He asked her what that meant. She couldn’t say but swears she is and wanted a crazy haircut…

Poor dad. I home they move.

• MfM says:

I was in the hospital for testing earlier this year. I was asked how I wanted to be addressed, after seeing their new form with all the choices… I said Queen. I paused and said given the circumstances you don’t have to curtsy.

One of the nurses looked shocked the other started laughing. The laughing one got that I was pointing out the obviously ridiculousness of the question.

• Louisiana Tea Rose says:

Dr. DallasDan and MfM,

That place you have just shown us is where SO MANY HAVE BEEN THREATENED AND FORBIDDEN TO GO. Now, AVOIDING THIS PLACE is part of the MANDATORY YEARLY COMPLIANCE in CORPORATE HEALTH CARE. And the training is tracked in such a way that employees who have not demonstrated their completion of the compulsory instruction are terminated. No exemptions.

Mine is due May 31, as the 2,957th email reminder from Administration indicates that I remain in noncompliance and my clock is ticking.

I was waiting on my rainbow shirt to get shipped from Amazon.

So much for modern healthcare.

• dallasdan says:

You are correct, and it is deplorable. Hospitals of all sizes, including those that claim to be “faith-based” in both name and philosophy, are forcing staff members to complete “sensitivity” training of the kind you mentioned, or their employment is terminated.

For those institutions, I am totally convinced their behavior is entirely motivated by profitability, and “rolling with the flow” of liberalism, no matter how outrageous, is the presently preferred approach.

• Judith says:

This happened during a parent orientation at a state university. Three students were onstage to discuss their freshman experiences and give advice to the incoming parents.

The first two males introduced themselves by stating, “Hello, my name is (Tom) and my pronouns are he, his..”

I found this appalling! The female skipped over the pronouns and got right down to business.

For the record, those beta males should have chosen different pronouns. My daughters have more testosterone.

• Dixie says:

Bravo!!!!!

• Maquis says:

“LBGTQWTF”

So stealing that!
          😁

• You know dallasdan, I can just barely imagine what most of the so called genders you list are.

Just barely.

But what in God’s Green Earth is Stemme?

And I can not write here on a family blog like the Treehouse what Bigender brings to my mind.

• dallasdan says:

Greetings chloe.

I admit not knowing the definitions of several of the gender-descriptive terms I saw when the vendors made their presentations, and neither I nor my partners cared to hear the definitions. Later, out of curiosity in a time of complete boredom, I Googled them.

Stemme refers to someone whose gender expression is both masculine and feminine. I am proficient in reading the King’s English, but I have no concept of how that is manifested in reality.

Bigender is similar, but differentiated from Stemme in an illogical, scientifically ridiculous manner.

I encourage you not to clutter your mind with any further inquiry regarding this nonsense.

• Thank you dallasdan for trying to help me understand this stuff.

I am going to take your excellent advice and just leave it alone.

It will all change in two years anyway.

But thanks again for trying to clear up something that I do not believe ANYONE really understands and most do not believe in.

Most people are just pretending they understand so they can get their paychecks.

But it was kind of you to try.

To me all of these so called new gender choices sound like the kind of goofball things we would come up with in high school while sitting in the desert around a bonfire and after we had more than our share of too much Coors beer.

I was so glad when I outgrew that stage and moved on to higher intellectual pursuits.

But it sounds like some of the kids from my “woodsy” days are back.

I mean really, Stemme?

I am glad you and you partners sent those losers packing.

• dallasdan says:

You are welcome.

We think alike. I am sure we could share stories of our high school fun. 🙂 Getting Coors beer was a special treat for me, since it was not sold in Texas when I was young.

I often enjoy thinking about the carefree times prior to my pursuing higher intellectual activities. Hay rides, rodeos, dances, muscle cars, keg parties, and dates at the drive-in movie were staples of my youth.

Now, I am a responsible adult deeply concerned about improving/saving lives, politics and the future of my country. The burden of maturity is weighty.

My partners and I have had many hearty (see what I did there? :-)) laughs at the expense of the “gender jokers” as we now refer to them.

Have a safe and happy Sunday!

• Those carefree times before settling down left such good memories behind. I am really glad I had the before I settled into adult hood and responsibilities and adulthood.

Now days it seems to me that a lot of adults have never left the mentality of their high school day.

They are spending their time figuring up what to call a person who is both female and male at the same time most of the time.

They call this Stemme.

I still say it sounds like kids sitting around a bon fire at night just messing around

And now all medical practitioners like you have to take it seriously.

• StanH says:

Prop 187 1994 was a seminal moment for CA and the country as a whole. Prop 187 passed 60% to 40%, but the liberals and the cabal rushed to friendly judge who set aside the will of the people, and we as a country sat on our hands. Pete Wilson at that time didn’t have the political heft or will to fight it.

That’s when 50 states should have dawned their yellow vests. We were already showing our teeth in 92 with Perot and then with the House flipping with The Contract With America 94. But DC and we still sat idly by as our country was invaded. We made the mistake of believing that our politicians loved the USA, and this great land. Oh well. I know what a silly notion.

“Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.” ~ Abraham Lincoln 1863.

Let us pray it doesn’t get to that.

• Rudy says:

I think it’s already there, just waiting for a spark or two in the right places. DJT has given us a reprieve, but the balloon will probably go up within a few years after he leaves office, I bet.
        Civil war would be better than this slow death by a thousand cuts…at least we’d have a chance.

• Thankful for Americans Outside of DPRK says:

You are correct. I had tried to post 2-3 times here in the past on relevant stories with a summary of Prop 187 and the failure to “faithfully execute “ its defense in the sham courts out here in the “Democratic People’s Republic of Kalifornia”.

For some reason it was always a delayed post and would not show up in the thread.

The rest of the Country needs to understand this is the single biggest reason we went from the state that produced Reagan to the land of Fruits and Nuts/ Sanctuary and Illegal Aliens.

It is not a “Border State” issue!

• Not only donned our yellow vests StanH but picked up our second amendment rights.

I am not saying we have to fire them off but we need to let our crack-pot, out-of-hand, elected, elite, officials know that we know that we still have the choice.

• duchess01 says:

God Help Us! Shame on them!

• thedoc00 says:

The most insidious part of this effort is that small children are being convinced they are NOT boys or girls. There is even legal teeth being added to allow the state to remove children from parents who do not allow 5 year old children to self identify.

This is a nation wide effort being deployed by the NEA.

• lolli says:

Thedoc
        This is the lowest of low and purely evil. I can’t bear it.
        The NEA needs to be destroyed along with the other alphabet agencies. (As PT spoke of during his campaign)
        Does anyone else question Betsy DeVos loyalty here?
        I really pray all decent, moral Americans withdraw their children from these schools to protect them.

• MustangBlues says:

”I wouldn’t leave my dog with these people, why would I entrust them with my precious innocent child? The love we have for our animals, especially canines, is comparable to our love for our innocent children.

I would not leave a wharf rat, like the ‘homeless’ grow in CA, with any gender approval nutcase. The lbgtq bogusity is pure mental illness, and serious mental illness, right next to infanticide in Dante’s Circle of Hell.

• lolli says:

Mustang 👍Absolutely, and the abuse of an innocent animal is abhorrent
            The major difference is a dog does not have to grow up to be a responsible member of society who influences others and possibly our country.
            That’s why I can spoil my pets. 😉
            We are on same page.

• Lulu says:

What does the Secretary of Education have to do with what California teaches in its schools? Schools are a state and local issue.

• thedoc00 says:

Exactly with a major national level exception, the NEA is being used as the vehicle for delivering these foul policies and forcing “old school” teachers into retirement or out of the profession.

Yet, your point remains. This is not an issue Secretary Devos can legally address. This is voters who put the decision into state and local offices making these decisions. Voters need to quit heaping non-existent responsibility on the Federal Government and start looking in the mirror or addressing it with their friends locally.

Last time checked voters wanted to retain Independent School Districts, well vote in people who represent the type of education you want for the kids in your district and state.

• Good Holy Grief thedocoo.

To make a long story short.

My son is an engineer and has his own business so he can work his own hours.

Several years ago he started working as a substitute teach in his son’s junior high school in the science and math classes.

He did not have a teaching degree but because of his experience in the area of math and science the state he lived in allowed him to teach part time.

Like I said to make a long story short, he and my daughter in law were so horrified by the atmosphere of the classroom and the over all lack of professionalism of the teaching staff that they started homeschooling their children.

I wonder if more parents knew what was going on, or better yet what was NOT going on in our schools they would be a lot more upset.

• mopar2016 says:

Get em indoctrinated before they can read. That’s the pervert democrat way.

• Lulu says:

Public school – all public school – is child abuse.

6. Trump speech to business leaders!

7. NJF says:

Good grief.

My husband put on MSNBC and they’re literally having a panel discussion about nancy’s “doctored” vid. Featuring Robby Mook no less.

• I’ve noticed an unusually high degree of angst & agitation in the Leftisphere in the past 24 hours. They aren’t going to have a happy Memorial Day weekend. This is a good thing.

• Zorro says:

I doubt that they have enjoyed memorials and celebrations of freedom and liberty for quite some time. I’m surprised they are not calling for the elimination of our holidays since they are associated with our past history which must be destroyed for the glory of a new totalitarian state.

• bessie2003 says:

Mental fireworks for sure! Explody heads everywhere.

• Concerned Virginian says:

Overnight radio news reports on 700WLW, 710WOR, 680WPTF:
      ALL of these reported that the TRUMP WHITE HOUSE released “an altered video showing a slurring, stammering Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi”.

• AmericaFirst says:

We need to remember they talked for two years about a non-existent “Russian Collusion” so this is nothing.

They are offended when President Trump refers to them as Fake News – can’t have that truth getting out.

• Concernedcitizen says:

Pelosi’s descent into dementia has been the elephant in the room for the past year or so. Thanks to POTUS tweeting the “altered video”, everybody in the Country is now talking about the elephant. The tweet is having the desired effect.

• Mark McQueen says:

Although the unedited video is damaging enough, apparently some idiot actually did put out a “doctored” (parts of it were intentionally slowed down) video. The result? MSM/social media declares ALL videos “doctored” and bans them from their platforms without having to prove it.

• thedoc00 says:

This is actually day 2 of the panels on all the usual Democrat News outlets. My workouts at the gym typically last about 2 hours and on the main TV screens for 2 hours this was the topic of discussion on CNN, MSNBC and even CNBC yesterday. They broadcast no other news unless it was Russia-Russia or Obstruction-Obstruction.

• mopar2016 says:

Even if the Pelosi video is doctored it doesn’t matter, the damage is done.
      Seems like a leftist tactic but I find it hilarious.

8. Pa Hermit says:

An important weekend for me. I celebrate this beautiful holiday by remembering all my brothers and sisters in arms, past and present. As an early tribute as I may not be online, I offer my love of the bagpipes as a tribute to all in the armed services. If I could do it again, I would unquestionably serve this great nation again. Thank you to that gave!

9. Brant says:

I’ve commented a couple times about recent populist type elections recently. I noted maybe the global intel/5 eyes pipeline may be drying up thanks to Trump. The electoral playing field has been tilted to the left for decades. I said the Farage win was another sign. I thought his was UK and not EU. But it’s EU and the entire EU may be in for a surprise. This makes my theory even bigger. The intel pipeline from US to EU is dry. It’s a level playing field now.

Wow. And further, can the entire “successful” elections and start of EU (especially the last couple decades with immigration flooding) be attributed to intel sharing all the way back? If Trump dries this pipeline up, it’s incredible.

• Ilcon says:

This gook aligns.

• Betty says:

Brant, I would like to understand what you are saying, but I think I am missing some vital pieces of information.
      What was/is the coin of the intel pipeline?

• Brant says:

No proof obviously. Just thinking like we have heard/read infiltration of tea party, IRS sharing info here in country to disrupt opposition. Any global 5 eyes intel that could be used to infiltrate and disrupt opposition to the global/Soros direction was used and shared. Now that pipeline is dried up and the electoral field is more leveled now. The left has to work on the ground to get votes. They haven’t had to do that in decades. I’m sure 44s intel was shared to all countries in the EU and beyond to infiltrate and target nationalist type movements. That may not be happening now.

It’s like conservatives are always up against the dems and the media. Imagine if media was somehow neutered or even remotely balanced. For decades, dems in this country have barely had to lift a finger to get votes. Example. Alyson Camerada (sp?) asked Kamela Harris who/what her favorite music was. Do conservatives get that type of question. I know this has dragged on. Just putting thoughts down.

• jedled says:

weaponized intel cut off?

10. kyblue says:

Andrew Klavan newest satire piece.

A shout out to patrick. Klavan is a favorite of his…

11. lolli says:

For anyone interested:
    Article and video referencing Tucker’s
    show about Syrian gas attacks.

12. Bogeyfree says:

Doesn’t it seem like PT is the only person working in DC? The Dems are obsessed with Russia Collusion BS and most of the Republicans are trying to undermine PT and his policies.

So it was great to hear about Nigel’s Brexit Party forming just a few months ago and now sweeping to power. Just incredible.

It really is time for us to form a MAGA Party here in the US and kick as many Dems and fake Republicans out of office. The Republican Party like the Democrats IMO has lost its way and what they were originally founded on.

I really hope there are some MAGA candidates who might challenge these worthless RINO’s in 2020.

The time is right for PT to call these spineless and special interest bottom feeders out IMO.

• I believe there is already a strong third party base in America, and If the Rino Republicans keep at it, this party will emerge as a strong alternative to the Democratic Party which has gone so far off track they are communists, and the Republican Party full of globalists. Before the end of President Trump’s second term in 2024, I believe we may see the emergence of a third party of these registered INDEPENDENT voters who currently wish not to aline with the D’s Or R’s. After all, if you think of it, most independents are conservative yet moderate, President Trump is more an Independent than a Republican.

• Dixie says:

Some of us switched from independent to republican only because we wanted to avoid any trickery planned prior to the 2016 election to negate our Trump vote. Then we remained republican to vote for the people he requested in the 2018 election.

I intend to correct that as soon as we get President Trump re-elected in 2020. Until then, I will continue to trash the republican party requests for donations.

13. kyblue says:

Diane Feinstein claims her meeting with an Iran official was okayed by the State Department.

The State Department says no. Could Feinstein being (gasp) lying?

• Is dirty Dianne going to claim she was high on cold medicine again? IMO the purpose of the meeting was to reinforce to the Iranians that PDJT will not be re-elected and to just wait him out. The next Dem will then continue with the Islamization of the US, picking up where Barry left off.

• Ilcon says:

I Spy Di Fi

• facebkwallflower says:

She is not lying when realize her State Deprt is not our State Dept..

She is not lying if realize she recognizes the usurping government as the official gov of These United State of America..

Obama did/does this a lot.

Proof the alternative, usurping government is a reality, and the result of a successful silent coup.

14. Vito Romano says:

Front Butt

15. WeThePeople2016 says:

Amen.

16. Bogeyfree says:

If Dan Coates offers one ounce of resistance to declassifying PT/AG Barr document requests, I think PT should immediately fire him and replace him with Gen. Flynn, of course after a full pardon.

The left would lose their minds and not only would Gen Flynn ensure all requested documents are pushed forward to AG Barr as requested he would do it with a huge grin on his face IMO.

I know the odds are 1: in a hundred million but would totally enjoy the payback!

17. WeThePeople2016 says:

• Landslide says:

Linked articles say Ken Cuccinelli will be his replacement. I know about his past anti-Trump stance, but seems he is a staunch supporter of PDJT’s immigration beliefs. If Stephen Miller likes him for the job, I’m in!

18. This is incredible- here’s a link to the lawsuit filed by Svetlana Lokhova against Stefan Halper, the Wall St. Journal, MSNBC et al.

To give you an idea of where she’s coming from, this is a direct quote from Para. 1:

“Stefan Halper is a rat f*****r and a spy who embroiled an innocent woman in a conspiracy to undo the 2016 presidential election and topple the President of the United States of America.” (the rat word is spelled out)

• Also want to mention that more than anything else this lawsuit and the Complaint are really all about Gen. Flynn and his alleged romantic involvement with Ms. Lokhova that were a big part of the reasons that the Weissman/ Mueller storm troopers went after Flynn in the first place as part of the phony Russia hoax conspiracy.

Treepers are no doubt familiar with a lot of the general facts of this story, but I have never seen the entire Russia plot against Flynn so nicely explained with great detail. Lokhova gives a lot of info too about the sleaze bag Halper that I have never read about, plus proves that he has always worked as a spy for the US agencies.

As our President Trump has made the move to declassify everything, this document makes a good roadmap for some of what will no doubt be revealed about the entrapment of the hero, Gen. Flynn.

I am more convinced than ever that POTUS must issue Flynn a pardon at the earliest opportunity.

19. lolli says:

This article states how PT was being investigated for obstruction before he even became president and how Rosie covered it up.

• duchess01 says:

SMH – They had a contingency plan before and after the election – they called it an ‘insurance policy’ – for which they may have paid high premiums – because they did not think ‘she’ would lose – RR played a major role – and recommending Comey be fired was only the tip of the iceberg – while I was aware of the nefarious activities that transpired 8 years prior to the election of PT – I really had no idea how pervasive it was – pure evil, lolli!

• Jenevive says:

Still don;t get why no one points this out.
      How is it obstruction or even wrong for the Trump
      tower meeting where they got NO information.
      But Hillary and team PAID FOR and GOT dirt
      on Trump and USED it…?

• FanGirl says:

THAT is the real Russian Collusion.

• facebkwallflower says:

Does not even matter if they got information. The issue would be what they did with info. If committed crime, problem. If did nothing with it, well, nothingburger.

For example: Blackmail is only blackmail when blackmail. Blackmailing is the proof of intent of obtaining info. Just gathering info proves nothing. Sometimes it is just, “Inquiring minds want to know.”

20. Ilcon says:

A former top lawyer for the FBI described to lawmakers the “unusual” way the surveillance request targeting former Trump campaign associate Carter Page was handled by top leadership at the Justice Department and FBI, according to a transcript released this week.

21. WeThePeople2016 says:

22. duchess01 says:

American Thinker – May 24, 2019

Russia hoax origins to be exposed as Trump authorizes AG Barr to declassify Russia probe documents
    By Thomas Lifson

23. lolli says:

This is a link to a 144 pg “Study in the Feasability of Establishing a Mechanism for the Relication of Beneficiaries of International Protection”
    Regarding EU.
    Interesting to say the least.

24. Ilcon says:

A righteous takedown of Fascistbook.

25. Mick says:

Was Assange’s arrest, incarceration, and subsequent US indictment in a UK jail pending extradition a Barr plot to protect him, and bring him to the US for a friendly cooperative debrief?

No, and here’s why.

As miserable as Assange may have been in self exile in the Ecuadorian embassy, it was undoubtedly far better than jail. Where he has been subject to a full body cavity search, and is locked up in a tiny cell alone without his cat. His every movement is scrutinized 24-7 with no chance of any privacy at all. His meals are now limited, barely edible, and a far cry from enjoyable, or satisfying.

Those suggesting that Assange would be more cooperative by making his bad situation far worse fail to consider just how miserable his existence has become.

The only logical explanation for turning up the heat on Assange is to give him a clear understanding of his situation. Leaving two distinctive choices, one sets him free, and the other guarantees a life of constant disrepair.

Either he is a journalist who received leaked information. Or he is a spy working with a foreign government involved with espionage.

While it is tough to give up a source, it is the only way for Assange at this point and time, to save himself.

Also if Barr cut a deal with Assange through his attorneys it would have to include the only thing he wants, and needs. And that is someplace to go that he would want to be. Because if Assange had that he would have left the embassy long ago. Make no mistake, Wikileaks has the support, and financial wherewithal to finance an extraction. Because face it, the Ecuadorian Embassy in London isn’t exactly Beirut.

I said it before and I will say it again, Trump has held his cards close, and has allowed the swamp to lead out. But Assange is the river card, an ace of spades to fill a Royal Flush. Trump’s got the nuts, and has been slow playing his hand to trap the left into going all in. The time to put the cards on the table is upon us, and Barr is the dealer checking to see if the pot is right.

• lolli says:

Assange guilty of fighting the deep state around the world.
      Like him or not, he has been a political prisoner long enough. “Free Assange”

• Sandra-VA says:

Assange gave up his cat long before he was removed from the embassy… apparently, he wasn’t taking care of it so it was given to one of his friends.

Assange is actually getting the medical attention he needed but couldn’t get while holed up in the embassy. He will also be forced to take showers instead of living in filthy clothing and not bathing.

Assange was prosecuted in Australia as a teenager for hacking US military systems.

Assange is anti-American and anti-government.

Assange knew what he was doing and the consequences. He chose not to face the bogus Swedish rape charges and instead, ran into an embassy seeking asylum. He had truth on his side and could have won his case.

Yes, Assange showed us Podesta emails during the election season, and the DNC materials. But that is not what he is being prosecuted for – it is for his role in Manning giving him top secret US war materials DURING wartime and attempting to assist him cracking a password. There was an FBI informant close to Assange during that time period… they have the goods on him.

He can make a deal if he does get extradited to the US for the Manning related charges… but he will have to give up his sources for the DNC/Podesta stuff. That is his only chance of getting out of this mess and finally being allowed to go home.

I am ambivalent to the guy. He is dangerous but also a hero in some respects. His situation is of his own making.

26. spoogels says:

EXCLUSIVE: Rumors Swirling that Fired Italian Spies Were Connected in Plot to Eliminate Trump

• spoogels says:

“Rumors are swirling that the recent firings of top Italian spies were related to Obama and a plot to set up candidate and President Trump in a Hillary email scandal.

Earlier this month Italian Prime Minister Conte asked for the resignations of four top intelligence officials after his call with President Donald Trump.

And now another Internet Sleuth has uncovered some shocking news related to the recent removal of these top Italian intelligence ministers from their positions as top spies in the government.

The story begins in January 2017 when Computer World wrote about alleged crimes committed by Italian Giulio Occhionero:

The Tuesday arrest of Giulio Occhionero and his sister, Francesca Maria, has brought to light what appears to be the biggest, and highest-profile, hacking of institutional and corporate accounts ever reported in Italy.

The siblings have been planting the Pyramid Eye remote access Trojan on computers using a spear-phishing technique over several years, according to the arrest order.

They attacked at least 18,000 high-profile targets, including former Prime Ministers Matteo Renzi and Mario Monti, President of European Central Bank Mario Draghi, as well as employees and heads of various ministries including Internal Affairs, Treasury, Finance and Education.

But Giulio Occhionero claimed that he and his sister, Francesca Maria, were set up. A piece reported by Frederico Punzi, writing in The Atlantico, notes their denials and more:

Occhionero complained to the Prosecutor of the Republic of Perugia and wrote to the U.S. Congress and the FBI. In fact, there are a number of contradictions and suspicious circumstances in the case.

Occhionero provided the letter that he claims he sent US Congress and the FBI:

Occhionero claims and it’s reported that:

Members of Italian intelligence were approached by Hillary Clinton, the Obama Administration, and the Deep State in order to frame Trump by PLANTING EVIDENCE on American servers to force Trump to step down from office.

In other words, members of Italian intelligence found a target in Occhionero, a Republican-sympathizer who had two servers for his company, Westland Securities, located in America. One was in Washington State, and the other in West Virginia.

The plan was for Italian Intelligence to hack into these servers, plant classified emails from Hillary’s servers inside these servers on American soil, and then alert the FBI.

The FBI would then raid these locations, “discover” these e-mails, investigate, link these servers to Trump…

And then force Trump to resign.

Occhionero believes that Obama and the former leader of Italy, Matteo Renzi, worked together on this plan and he provides reports of their meetings in Italy before the 2016 election and in early 2017.”

• Dora says:

That might explain Salvini’s dedication of Italy to Immaculate Mary. The sides are lining up.

27. Ilcon says:

Sheesh what a shyco.

28. Dora says:

I don’t want a war, but I want this to be challenged in court. So far no one is doing anything to stop it.

• CaptainNonno says:

Where is the outrage from Nevada voters? There’s no way in hell I wouldn’t be on my Capitol’s steps screaming about this and maybe throwing rotten food at those who propose it. It will absolutely void all their votes.

• cjzak says:

The average American voter does not understand the electoral vote. To them, it makes sense that the person who gets the most votes should win. It’s as simple as that. Until people ‘get’ why the electoral vote makes every vote relevant, they will be happy to accept what they think is the fairest way to elect the Pres.

• lolli says:

The ill informed have been brainwashed by the media and politicians to think we live in a democracy. If we did live in a democracy this would make sense.
          However, we do not. We have a Constitutional Republic and the Representatives are to represent the constituents of their territory. Not their own opinion or the opinion of other areas, that means no representation.
          This is in conflict with our constitution (if we even have one) and must not be allowed to stand.
          It matters not if PT would win the popular vote.
          The point is, this would finish our country if allowed to stand.
          Not a democracy.

• rustybritches says:

tried doing some screaming at our New Demorat Gov but he is just another rat who will go along with everything the left wants him to do and the people in Nevada has never had any say about what happens years ago Harry Reid would just bus illegals in and they would vote as they were told and in came the future dems Nevada has been moving further left year after year and 2018 they finally took the state all the way to blue
        It never mattered how hard any of us worked The Illegals would just get bused in and they voted as they were told so as you can see We tried but never made any difference
        In 2018 We had the best line up of Candidates that we had had in a long time and the left came with there junk voting and We lost nearly all of them to the dems and when you think that not any money from the RNC went to our people in Nevada nor to the ones in Calif how does anyone think they can fight off all the big money donors the other side has

• lolli says:

Rusty,
          This seems to be how they turn red states blue.
          RNC, as crazy as it is, seems to be complicit in the endeavor.
          God bless you for your efforts.

• Texian says:

Corrupted regimes do not stop themselves..

Only the People can stop it..

Fourth Turning..

29. NJF says:

Uggghhh.

I’m at my daughters college graduation & commecement speaker has made some sort of anti-trump quip every other sentence. She’s failing to notice no one is laughing.

• Landslide says:

Maybe anyone else reading here who will be attending such speeches should carry an American flag in their purse/jacket and begin waving when such garbage is spouted! Heck, just begin chanting USA like we do at rallies when there is a disrupter! Got to fight this garbage! This makes me boiling mad!😡

• Joemama says:

Pretend to sneeze loudly, while simultaneously yelling “BULLS**T”, every time the speaker rags on PDJT. Others will catch on & start doing it. It is a great way to throw the speaker off and not let them get away with their vile message unopposed. I’ve seen speakers become so rattled they forget what they were saying and slink off the stage.

• Lulu says:

I don’t know why they have speakers – nobody wants to hear them even people who agree with them. These ceremonies are a time suck.

I did not attend my HS, college, or grad school graduations and don’t want to attend my children’s ceremonies when the time comes.

I’m hoping they won’t want to go either…

30. duchess01 says:

News | The White House – 05/23 (1) and 05/24/2019

31. Troublemaker10 says:

32. Ilcon says:

Good news for Illinois and America.

33. Troublemaker10 says:

• youme says:

Should anybody be surprised. Many central banks around the world are buying securities and managing stock prices. There is not a link between business cycle and market cycle any longer because ‘the machines’ of these interventionists have screwed market integrity.

From Kelly Evans at CNBC on Japan Central Bank:

“this is my eyebrow-raising stat of the week, courtesy of the WSJ’s Mike Bird.

Japan’s central bank has been buying stocks – specifically, ETFs – for nine years now to try and support/stimulate its economy and hit its inflation target. (Nine years!! And that’s not even my stat yet.) If you think that would have goosed the Japanese stock market, wrong. Japanese stocks actually trade at a lower forward multiple now, and instead of following the central bank into the market, global investors have been selling to them.

And because the central bank has been buying Japan’s Nikkei stocks until lately (akin to our Dow, instead of their equivalent market cap-weighted S&P), it’s resulted in some pretty lumpy ownership.

As a result…drumroll please…the Bank of Japan now owns 20% of Uniqlo’s parent company (Fast Retailing Co.). That’s my stat. Twenty percent! Imagine if the Fed owned 20% of Macy’s or Gap!

Japanese bonds already don’t trade (okay, that’s an exaggeration, but only slightly). Are Japanese stocks next?

34. Tiffthis says:

My first grade son told me today that one girl in his class doesn’t stand for the morning pledge because it’s against her religion. How could her parents live here if it’s literally against their beliefs? SoCal sux 👎🏼.

• Landslide says:

I had a Mennonite tell me that “they do not pledge allegiance to anything besides God.” Maybe her family is Mennonite. They are also pacifists and thus do not serve in combat roles in the military. Confused interpretation of the Bible, to be sure.

• rvsueandcrew says:

Some Jehovah Witness people do not say the Pledge or participate in any flag ceremonies and JW people are all across the country.

I’m not trying to minimize your reaction, Tiffthis, just adding information. At the very least refusing to “pledge allegiance to the flag” is annoying, especially when considering the child is receiving an education and enjoying freedoms provided by taxpayers, some who have family members who are defending our flag or who’ve been mutilated or died for it.

• Tess from Philly says:

Jehovah’s Witnesses will not stand for the pledge either. I’ve always felt sorry for JW kids, who don’t get to celebrate birthdays or Christmas. Being a JW kid among mainstream American kids is punishment enough. They don’t need the other kids picking on them.

35. rebel53blog says:

On this Memorial Day Weekend, Special Thanks to all those past/present who wore our Nation’s uniform. God Bless!

36. Troublemaker10 says:

37. Troublemaker10 says:

• Jim Smith says:

You have to love the comments… apparently, there is one video making the rounds that was slowed down to 75% speed. It exaggerates an already bad speech pattern.
      The tweet POTUS posted is not altered, but it is edited. It primarily shows the gaffs, but the speed is not altered in any way. If you read the tweets, the moonbats are trying to say that the one frame difference and the frame rate differences are alterations. While they are not exactly identical, different frame rates, or one dropped frame don’t alter a speech pattern.

It’s amazing how many of the so called fact checkers are being pushed to my Facebook feed. Once again, the left conflates the ONE altered example to attempt to debunk the evidence in multiple legitimate videos.

38. Alex M says:

President Trump found 23-year-old Clinton era law that requires sponsors of green card holders to pay back WELFARE BENEFITS!

39. WeThePeople2016 says:

Here we go again.

• soozword says:

Perhaps I can see a District judge potentially stopping it if that district was directly on the border and it would apply only to the border within that specific district, but not stop the entire length under dispute.

So what exactly can Roberts do at this point in his role as Chief Justice, IF he was so moved, to stop all these District Judge nationwide injunctions with regards to immigration and border security? I know that is a big, fat IF given he seems a passive-aggressive TDSr. I know the AG spoke about this issue recently in a speech to a legal forum, but I didn’t see any specific suggestions in his speech on how to rein in this crazy leftist judiciary. Is it solely up to Roberts?

• Bonitabaycane says:

Another Obama appointed judge…..’nuff said.

Someone tell Chief Justice “Roberts-death care” that there are “Obama” judges.

• Bubby says:

How I wish it could be proven that obama was born in Kenya! Making him an illegal President resulting in the nullification of all his Presidential actions including but especially his Federal Judges who are appointed for life! Some how his college transcripts must be declassified showing he was a foreign student! Short of that some sort of mass impeachment of all obama Federal Judges! This is just absurd! But all these obama Federal Judges are doing nothing more than the bidding of the deep state not ruling on the Constitution. A plague on all of them!

40. WeThePeople2016 says:

41. duchess01 says:

#MEGA #TRUMP #SPYGATE
    Donald J.Trump/”ALL FILES Declassified”GAME OVER/5.25.2019

Great Tweets – Musical Interventions – Video Tweets
    David J Harris, Jr – Biden taking credit for economy – O jobs not coming back
    Lou Dobbs Tweet Videos – Jeffries – Powell – Tucker – Bongino – Declassification
    Jason hosts – guest discussion – Pelosi gets under Trump’s skin?
    Tom Fitton – Judicial Watch – 50 FOIA lawsuits – Declassification will help
    Katie Hopkins – Nigel Farage – Brexiters Success – May resigns – H/T TCTH
    Levin – Trump ‘Victim of Activist Media – Most Persecuted President of my lifetime

Read real news.

42. Troublemaker10 says:

43. Ilcon says:

44. Marygrace Powers says:

Charlie Daniels: Only Two Things Protect America–The Grace of Almighty God and the US Military/

CNSNews | May 24, 2019 | Charlie Daniels
    Posted on 5/25/2019, 9:43:44 AM by jazusamo

“It’s the grace of Almighty God and the United States military are the two things that protect America. And the day we stop honoring either one is the day we’re going down.

To all the families, friends and brothers and sisters in arms who have lost a loved one in the service of this nation, from Hazel, Charlie, Jr. and me and all the folks at The CDB and Twin Pines Ranch, we salute you. We join you in honoring their memories on Memorial Day and the other 364 days of the year.”

45. Troublemaker10 says:

46. Zorro says:

Did anybody hear the Joe DiGenova segment on Howie Carr Show? He said there was a blowup about the situation of the stonewalling of Barr by Wray and the FBI that lead to the arrangement between POTUS and Barr regarding Barr’s authority regarding declass, etc. IG Horowitz has beem so hamstrung that the IG report will be delayed for months because it would be so incomplete without the documents they are hiding. The best part is that Barr is going to go ahead with his investigation and is not going to wait for Horowitz to catch up.

47. Ilcon says:

An honest liar?

48. tommyd22 says:

Steyn does a freaking great interview with George Papadopoulos here.. If you are interested in how things went down here just watch and listen..

49. tommyd22 says: