January 19th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #730

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,013 Responses to January 19th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #730

1. Searkreb says:

Mark dice is one of the best

2. Jason Ross says:

No name, face, ethnicity, race etc mentioned anywhere on any news outlet regarding the killer of Israeli college student in Australia. Details of her brutal rape are suggested but left out.

Australia had a hardline stance against refugee settlement. That ended last year.

• Lulu says:

Australia has no go zones and PC police. You can’t tell the truth about islam in Australia.

• Hereward the Woke says:

C’mon, Jason, get with the program! It has all the hall marks of a Seventh Day Adventist hit. Or maybe Plymouth Brethren.

• Therapeutic Masculinity says:

2,000,000,000 inbred muzzie savages worldwide. They are members of Congress. (Check them for explosives). One vicious moslem occupied America’s White House for 8 years with his hermaphrodite freak wife and his twerking offspring.

3. VinceWhirlwind says:

Just curious… How does one receive a black eye during a shoulder surgery?

4. G3 says:

5. G3 says:

6. webgirlpdx says:

In waking up this morning, I have so many things to be thankful for and am blessed beyond measure.

Thank you, Lord for Sundance and this beautiful website of smart friends — true Patriots.
    Thank you for President Trump and his family. Thank you for giving us a man who truly loves you and our country. I’m just one lowly person but I know he fights for me and my kids and grandkids and their future- every single day. Thank you for his strength and courage.

Thank you, Lord for helping him help me. I will never return to the feeling of dejection believing my voice is not heard..

I will never ever go back.

Amen.

• farmhand1927 says:

Beautiful, webgirlpdx. Thank you.

• lotbusyexec says:

The MSM has lost ALL credibility with this hoax. People can be only be fooled soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many times. The boy (Buzzfeed) who cried wolf will not be listened to ever again. Whittaker needs to open the leaking investigation into the Mueller team that Mark Levine was calling for last evening. There is nowhere else these leaks could be coming from – time for justice to be served and have the media pay the price for their collusion in the greatest attempted coup in American history.

• webgirlpdx says:

Yes! Mark was spot on last night! Happy National Popcorn Day!

• Christopher D. Johnson says:

I think the point of Mueller’s refutation was to say “there was no leak. Buzzfeed made the whole thing up.”

If the only defense against calls for calls for a probe is to throw the MSM under the bus, then the Deep State will be more than happy to gun the engine.

• Amy2 says:

Thanks webgirl. My thoughts (though not as humble and clear as yours)!

7. Jenevive says:

The next line of attack will be VP and SLOTUS. IT has already started
    with her teaching art at a Christian school. Twitter now has a trending hashtag,
    #notchristianschools with everyone telling thier stories of terrible experiences
    at Christian school..that will be the next line of attack… Christian Schools.

• Rileytrips says:

They are all Socialists/Communists, they get their marching orders from the International Communist Party, what else can we expect?! They call for destruction of the family, the elimination of Christianity/Judaism, the elimination of gun rights, universal health care, open borders, carbon taxes for “global warming”, higher minimum wages, indoctrinating the youth in public schools, etc…. This is just another priority to check off on their list!

• Yes, but to further drill down . . . SOME of the leftist radicals are ECONOMIC socialists/communists, with (economic) Marxist materialism making a minor comeback lately after being mostly marginalized the last 2.5 decades. ALL “progressive” leftists, including the pseudo-elite “liberals,” however, are Cultural Marxists. As Cultural Marxists, they can all agree to call for everything you list above without necessarily being old school economic Marxists.

Just one amusing-if-it-weren’t-so-disgusting recent example . . . Joy Behar absurdly calling de Blasio a “Republican” for doing “universal healthcare” on the local level. The squint actually said. “They [Republicans]believe in small government,” as if communism is small government when it is inposed locally. The rub is, Behar owns a bunch of NYC real estate that will get taxed higher to pay for de Blasio’s latest communist project. She is fine with anything imposed on the federal level that destroys the bourgeoisie an/or peasantry, because the costs are shared nationally, but it better not impact her.

• Therapeutic Masculinity says:

95%, maybe more, of all that is good in the world was created by straight, white, Christian males: plane, train, car, computer, microscope, telescope, telephone, air conditioning, U.S. Constitution, light bulb…and on and on and on… Anyone who hates Christian, white guys must immediately stop using all their great creations MAGA/KAG !

• woodstuff says:

From Canada Free Press:

• Your Tour Guide says:

Pointed out to a family friend about the Karen Pence story.
      Who would normally go to all the time, bother, digging about
      someone getting a job teaching art? If it was anybody else
      but someone in Trump’s circle? No one.

TMZ turned the whole thing into an ambush interview with
      Pence’s brother, and old articles about conversion
      therapy. With a parting voice over by their snarky announcer
      about “disproven” thinking. Radical gays are the worst. No
      families to distract them from spending all their time looking
      for or manufacture evidence about wrongdoing. “Wrongdoing”
      is whatever fits THEIR standards, the opportunity to damage
      opposition.

8. Piper77 says:

The media in this country is a joke. There’s nothing else that needs to be said.

9. wyntre says:

The Circle-Jerk of J-Urinalism.

Buzzfeed starts the takedown POTUS movement 2 years ago with the release of the Fake Dossier.

Buzzfeed ENDS the takedown POTUS movement by discrediting the entire Ene-Media with its Fake Impeach Trump story.

The End.

Now for some Presstitute justice.

• webgirlpdx says:

Excellent circle of conclusion, wyntre!

• henry says:

.@jeffreyToobin: People who will think of media as “a bunch of leftist liars” who are willing to lie to hurt the president … “It reinforces every bad stereotype about the news media.”

@brianstelter: “They want you to think we’re all crooked. We’re not.”

ha!

• Donzo says:

Brian Seltzer says he’s not crooked after spreading the Buzzfeed lie all day and then, in the same breath as you can watch in the clip above, claims there is massive evidence against the president. What ever the root of TDS, it is clearly terminal.

• Rule of thumb, when you have to tell people you are or are not something, you most likely ARE or ARE NOT that something. Example I am a nice guy..you are a creep.

• Brian may not be crooked, but he and the rest are guilty of being biased, blind, and not reporting the facts of the news and leaving the opinions to the listeners…
          When was the last time you heard about McCabe? When was the last time you heard about Baker or Ohr? When was the last time Trump did something right? How about those trade deals or NOKO? What about the Right to Life march? Coverage? ZERO!!
          Before calling the President a racist how about spending a day or a week with the parents of those killed by illegals. How about the ones that were just assaulted, robbed, or raped.

How about giving some news about the 15k victims of heroin overdoses, or the hundreds of thousands that have been made to suffer at the hands of dealers and junkies.
          This is a very short list of what you can never find on left leaning media sites.
          No list would be complete without Obama, Hillary, Comey and Lynch. There are so many others but lets focus on one of them. Even from Bakers testimony, Hillary should have been charged and prosecuted.. Not one word….

For the most part, the MSM are a bunch of lying scum and they know it. The rest are sheep who will never go against them and speak the truth. And in all of this, We the People, will suffer the most.
          The simple truth is, they report the news. We the listeners have opinions.

• Mr. Morris says:

The “media” is a toxic waste dump. They prove this almost daily most recently yesterday when they promoted the latest ” Fake news” story from Buzzfeed.

• Guyski says:

It’s all connected.

• Car says:

LOVE Enemedia. So appropriate

10. jack says:

Congrats to President Trump!

If you guys haven’t read his tweets the last day , and the ones made the last hour, read them NOW and shout : Thank You Trump! 🙂

And there are other great tweets, since Jan 3rd, Trump has been better at his tweets then ever before, and one tweet after another , all great!

Thank you Sundance and all the great people on this site, you were here , cheering on our President from the beginning. Keep up the good work, we got to change the MSM , so spread the word.

11. Dora says:

The Speaker doesn’t speak very well. She’s babbling.

12. Pale rider says:

And surprise surprise surprise we have protection for illegals.
    Not that they ever will do anything about them being here anyway.

13. Tomorrow is the 30th day of the shutdown.

I hope President Trump announces today that:
    – a national Emergency is being declared and the Army Corps of Engineers will build the wall
    – more troops are immediately being deployed to the border to erect temporary barriers in the meantime
    – USMCA trade deal is off and we will go pre-NAFTA unless Mexico changes their border security immediately
    – all funds to invading Central American countries is immediately terminated
    – corrupt and lazy government worker furloughs will commence on Monday

• Carrie says:

Love your list! Maybe add that anyone seeking actual asylum will be automatically denied if they illegally cross the border and do not first register at an appropriate Embassy and wait for the paperwork to clear. End catch and release!

• auscitizenmom says:

President Trump already tried that and I believe the courts cancelled it.

• andyocoregon says:

Unfortunately you’re right.

• Carrie says:

So my understanding is: Bush started the catch and release program. Obama tried to stop it and then re-instated it on around February 2016. Trump would need to structure something legally to stop it and hope to push it to the Supreme Court through an Executive Order . It would be virtually impossible to push anything through Congress but I’m wondering if in the meantime if there couldn’t be another back way to do it, like include this language on a state level (for the states on the southern border) through a proposition vote. It’s hard to create a good legal maneuver when there are so few lawyers in DC that actually support President Trump and that includes the judges.

• antiqueiron says:

How ’bout he simply ignores the court order. The only court that can ask the POTUS to do something is the SCOTUS. Don’t know where the idea came from that any judge can over rule the President. Co-equal branches & all that. Besides, the deep state ignores every adverse ruling, so why not Trump?

• If PDJT declares a State of Emergency on the border, I believe the courts can go pound sand. Please correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe only the Congress by 2/3rds (?) of both Houses can override the President’s declaration. Need some legal beagles to weigh in!

• auscitizenmom says:

I hope you are right. I think it is nuts to allow one lower judge to stop the President from protecting the country. And, on one of these threads yesterday or this morning, I believe it was, a lawyer posted that no way should any court except the Supreme Court override anything affecting all the states.

• webgirlpdx says:

Especially terminating our tax dollars going to those Central American countries. I’m all in!

• Remington says:

I keep on hearing about these dollars to Central America being terminated….PT said he’s do that some time ago….I was under the impression that it had been implemented? If not, no time like the present…

• I won't back down says:

Federal employees are eligible starting today to take an in service withdrawal from their thrift savings plan as of today.

Usually they have to wait until age 59 1/2.

If you are a federal employee who has any concerns about the solvency of the gvt . . .

• mr.piddles says:

According to Nancy And Co., there is an ongoing “humanitarian crisis” right now with Non-Essential Federal Government Employees.

I say: “Let’s end this ‘humanitarian crisis’! It’s the right thing to do!”

Imagine that. Two Humanitarian Crises with one stone. He’s efficient.

• Rileytrips says:

He also needs to declare that any American NGO/NPO that funds or profits from the endless flow of caravans, will now be considered seditious organizations – and all their assets will be frozen and their officers be indicted for sedition and humanitarian offenses.

14. Concerned Virginian says:

From my research online, I can only find SPECULATION from the lying MSM about what President Trump will say in his address of 3PM Eastern today. Overnight radio news reports mention the address but with NO “editorial comments”. They all must be wearing Depends by now.
    I also think it’s **interesting** that apparently there have been no “leaks” that I’ve seen from the White House about the contents of the address.

15. rustybritches says:

my heart broke yesterday when I saw what they were saying about the President an all I have to say is that I am thankful that this good man is our President I pray for him and his family a lot these days and I hope he lowers the boom on all those people who for two years have been after him and his admins Thank You lord for our President I know I am safe with him in the White House..

• Carrie says:

I am now honestly beginning to be worried about this health. I just cannot imagine how much stress his body must carry on a daily basis. If the RNC doesn’t find a way to make this false attacks in some way criminal, they will just continue on to infinity. They have to do something. Maybe lobbying massive fines on the papers reporting it and the others who then followed suit (so the media agencies that repeated the Buzzfeed story without any verification). I mean 100’s of millions of dollars, so it won’t be repeated.

• webgirlpdx says:

I know your concern Carrie, but I believe he feels the millions and millions of us who are lifting him up in prayer each day. He was born for this mission.

• Monadnock says:

Carrie, I don’t know what can be done about the press, but as for PDJT’s health, I pray daily – multiple times – and from what I see, it appears to me that President Trump is one of those near-unique individuals that feeds off of his opposition. The more over-the-top it gets, the more invigorating it becomes for him.

One of our fellow Treepers, Minnie, posted something last May that I thought was so profound that I attempted to commit it to memory:

“…2016 was an Act of God.
        God didn’t save us from drowning only to bury us on the beach
        President Trump is guided by our One True God!”

Hope I got it right. 🙂

• auscitizenmom says:

Carrie, I totally understand what you are saying because I have those same feelings. But, then, I remember, I hate confrontation and I am not a competitive person. Trump is. He thrives on winning. So, even though he carries so much on his shoulders, he can handle it. And, I know he knows we are behind him. And, so is our God.

• webgirlpdx says:

He also has a great wife and family supporting him every minute too.

• antiqueiron says:

I’m a VERY competitive person, so I believe I know the Trump mindset on this matter. The more you are attacked, the stronger you get, the more you attack the enemy. You feed off the conflict. I’ll bet he sleeps about two or three hours a night. He can’t wait to be up & at ’em again! Counterpunch! We are watching only a part of what is the most unbelievable administration in US history. So much we don’t see, but only discern the results later.

I happen to be a historian, (Civil War) but living through this, is a once in a century event. Maybe longer than that. What other President could survive this, much less prevail? If he (we) win this thing, it will be written about for a thousand years. It will be the new model for the world. The greatest document ever devised, the US Constitution, how it was nullified, and how one honest man brought it back to life again. To rebuild a once great nation back to health and prosperity by sheer force of will and guts…and doing the right thing at all times. We must win this.

• Hereward the Woke says:

He’s fine. He’s lovin’ it!

• Ivehadit says:

💟💟💟💕💕💕💟💟💟

16. John says:

I expect he will convene Congress immediately, an extraordinary session to get the gov’t open and the wall built. He’ll close the border at the same time until the gov’t is reopened and the border security resolved. Can’t run away from a deal. Pelosi stepped in some shit and he’ll go to town now.

• webgirlpdx says:

Isn’t there a big snow storm coming? All those who left DC instead of staying to work. Busted! 🙂

• John says:

Frankly, I don’t think Trump wants to let another payroll go through. It punishes the rank and file employees, border guards, coast guards, TSA agents. The people he actually cares about. Congress is still getting paid. The freshman Dems will want to get to work. Plus convening Congress without the Speaker present will cause the shitstorm he wants, perfect optics, shaming her to fly back to DC while everyone is waiting around. Showdown is coming.

• antiqueiron says:

I’m wondering about those types of workers. I thought only “unessential” workers were affected? Museums, parks, etc. I noticed here near Pittsburgh, the union thug reps of the Air Traffic Controllers are moaning every night on the news about not getting paid. Food banks are feeding them & other affected workers. SMH. These guys make nice $ and don’t live paycheck to paycheck. Didn’t happen under obama shutdown. Lots of typical uniparty shenanigans going on to make Trump look bad.

• Your Tour Guide says:

Had plenty of SOB stories about food banks on
            Atlanta TV. I don’t like it if anyone doesn’t get paid.
            None of us know the other guy’s circumstances.
            That being said, I was appalled at the pricey wheels
            that were pulling up to get the food bank packages.
            WAYYYYYY past anything I can afford.

• Jenevive says:

I read where it was said he won;t declare a national emergency
        today.. Good because we know that the Dems have a judge on standby
        who likely already has the injunction in hand..I agree close the border
        as we can;t accept anymore due to the humanitarian crisis..and what
        with antoher one coming.. Mexico happened to just leave a gate unlock
        for the new caravan to wander thru. so we can;t expect thier help.

So close the border till the government is reopen..He should play up
        the humanitarian crisis call in the Red Cross let then make meals and shelter
        the poor illegals stuck at the border. He keep emphasising the
        humanitarian crisis..Maybe he will call on the UN to help you know feed them
        and such till we can settle this..or better yet he can house them all AT THE UN.

• Truthfilter says:

This is the most convenient reason. It’s not sensational or conspiratorial.

• Katherine McCoun says:

I haven’t posted my speculations as we will know for certain soon enough. But this is what I am thinking too. He directs them to Work and spotlights their laziness and insincerity

17. StanH says:

As we move towards a conclusion of the Mueller swamp “CYA” eh…hmm investigation, the left is going to flip out as it becomes apparent they are not going to lay a glove on our great President. The entire canard was put in motion by the uniparty an attempt to clean up the overt criminality of all things swamp. Scooping up as much evidence that as possible before President Trump exposes the entire cabal.

Also lets all temper how far the President is going to go with criminal prosecutions. If he gets peace and real support to enact his policies I’ll bet he makes a deal of some sort with the uniparty, to limit the prosecutions, this is what lawyers do. President Trump is a business man, and this is what business men do as well. Trust President Trump.

“Vengeance is mine saith the Lord”

If we get a wall, Supreme Court replacements, Booming economy for main street, Stop the endless wars, Swamp clean up, the entire Trump agenda, and on and on…I believe the President will make a deal.

MAGA! …by following and supporting our great President.

• FofBW says:

Indeed Stan!

• Hereward the Woke says:

There’s a trifecta of misery heading the Fascist Left’s way: RBG dying and being replaced by a conservative; the Wall being built one way or another; and whatever DJT wants to unleash concerning Spygate.

• Donzo says:

So it’s no longer “crime and punishment”. It’s crime and let’s make a deal. I’m not in.

• StanH says:

Sadly Donzo it happens thousands of times daily in every courtroom across our country. Though I would love to see it, 40,000 sealed indictments being sprung. Our military sets up tribunals with massive gallows being constructed on the mall in DC, maybe even Tar-n-feathers for the lucky ones, I doubt it.

However, if it happens the wife and I will pack a picnic basket and blanket like the Old West and head for the mall.

• antiqueiron says:

Donzo, me neither. No deal. ALL the deep state criminals MUST do serious time, especially obama, & the clintons. Whatever it takes.

• Jimmney says:

I support our President. Yet prosecutions need have have to happen. He ran on it. Drain The Swamp. Millions upon millions of people got off their couch and voted for him just because of those words.

This is the problem with people.This is what keeps the swamp the swamp.If laws are being broke or were broke by anybody in our Goverment. They need to be held accountable. That’s the deal!Not a blind eye turned to it. Not a deal made for it. It’s called justice we all should live under it.

People think Trump making a deal makes it okay. No if he knows their was corruption and does nothing about it. Or “takes a deal” That makes him Swamp! As soon as he gone then what?

People should not temper down prosecutions. People should want them more at this point. There is no deal in the world worth letting the corruption/ agenda to continue.

I wish people would temper down the thought that they think it’s okay. If no one is held accountable in DC

Oh by the way. How many times did you hear Drain The Swamp during elections.Who said that? Now who’s going to do it? I expect prosecutions.

• Jimmney says:

I see some pushing this idea. That a deal is being made to over look the corruption. Truly I find it nothing more than trying to keep our President from being held accountable if prosecutions don’t happen.

So Trump supporters still support him. Not complain and move on. I support him 100 percent. Yet as I stated the other day. My number 1 reason I voted for him was to. Drain the Swamp. Then the wall. Jobs and economy will always fluctuate. Depending on who is in charge. The next President after Trump 6 years from. Ow could destroy everything economy wise Trump has done.

• StanH says:

I’m with you Jimmney it should be that anyone involved in this corruption should face justice. But experience tells me that they will make a deal, that’s what lawyers do.

• Remington says:

In fact, rumour has it that today’s announcement will concern the selection of a wall. No, no that wall, the wall used to line up treasonous SOB’s for termination….that wall.

• antiqueiron says:

I must say Stan, I have a gut feeling you are right about this. Have had it for a while now. I didn’t sign on to make a deal with the devil.

• KnowSERENoFear says:

Not the President’s place to drain the swamp. Please read the Constitution, particularly Article II that enumerates authority of the Executive branch and POTUS. You won’t find “drain the swamp.” President Trump is many things BUT he is not a king.

The first three words of our Constitution are “We the People”…NOT “I the King. Why? Because our Framers had just declared their independence from a monarchy. They had just spent years and blood in a war to separate from a monarchy. Now you want it back so Hillary & Co are in jail? And what will happen someday when OAC is president and throws every conservative in jail? Be careful for what you ask.

The FACTS are that this is our government….NOT President Trump’s. The States existed BEFORE the POTUS. The States CREATED the Constitution and the office of the POTUS. President Trump is our servant…NOT our king. We’ve become so addicted and codependent on Federal power that we expect THEM to fix everything. How’s that worked out?

Our main problem is folks, like you, that know just enough about the Constitution to be dangerous. If folks put time and energy studying our Constitution, it’s supporting documents, and the history that lead up to it’s creation, WE could easily “drain the swamp.” Constitutionally!

Example – the entire FBI, CIA, Dept of Interior, NSA, Dept of Ed, FDA, Dept of Ag….just to name a few…ARE UNCONSTITUTIONAL and must be disbanded. Would that drain the swamp enough for you? How about every Federal law and every SCOTUS opinion that is NOT within the scope of the powers enumerated in the Constitution is UNLAWFUL and must be nullified (ignored) by the States. Would that drain the swamp enough for you? Or would you prefer “king Trump” to imprison 50 FBI/DOJ folks that you don’t like?

• antiqueiron says:

Wrong. It IS President Trump’s job to drain the swamp. When the normal channels are compromised, such as they are now, he has the duty as CiC to use the military to arrest & prosecute the criminals. Try reading the NDAA. I believe it’s section 1021. To paraphrase, The President has the sole ability at his discretion to arrest American citizens IN America for crimes against the country, without warrant, probable cause or access to legal council…etc.

• antiqueiron says:

Know, I should add, it will be necessary for Trump to execute a partial, temporary “take over” of the country in order to drain the swamp. The swamp is too big & deep to use the DoJ etc. This is an all or nothing situation, & the Constitution is not a suicide pact. Trump must do whatever is necessary in order to save the nation. Whatever it takes, no matter what. I’ll back him 100%.

• Remington says:

Yes sir, antiqueiron…I agree 120%. We are in uncharted waters, and unfortunately, the situation will require a “fix” as you mentioned. It’s dangerous, but no other solution will work completely.Other half measures will leave a …residue.. and will reinvent itself and return.

• G. Combs says:

Sealed indictments now over 73,000. The top states are California and Texas per the Anons with Pacer accts who are following and graphing the info.

How many are normal? 1,077 per 2009 report: https://t.co/6FLi08GHGx
        Generally 1,100 to 1,500

Tracy Beanz has a youtube up “Is Nothing Happening” —

• antiqueiron says:

I agree 100%! “Drain the swamp” means “killing” the deep state, including jailing obama & the clintons. Without that happening, this has all been for nothing.

• antiqueiron says:

Stan, he cannot do that. The Uniparty isn’t the deep state. For one thing if the DS is left in place, they will rig the 2020 election. So no second term. Secondly, about 4 minutes after Trump leaves office, they can & will reverse all the good Trump has done. Thirdly, does anyone believe the DS won’t go after the entire Trump family? They will destroy Trump & the entire Trump family & organization, no matter what it takes. Unless Trump kills the DS, everything he (we) have done will have been for nothing. So, he MUST prosecute the DS leadership, there is no choice. Obama, the clintons, brennan, clapper, holder, rice, power, etc. ALL have to serve jail time. Not negotiable. At all. It’s an all or nothing situation. We get our country back, or we lose it forever.

“Never leave an enemy alive behind you.”

• Therapeutic Masculinity says:

Charles Bronson as Paul Kersey in Death Wish: They’re like cockroaches. You have to kill them all or what’s the use ?

• antiqueiron says:

I would say at least take out the leadership first. The rest can be mopped up at will. Cut the head off the snake to render the ds without command & control. Then easily enact the remainder of Trump’s agenda without opposition. It’s the “easy button.”

• Jimmney says:

Some good comments Antiq/Stan.

KnowSeren, just so you know everyone for all that matters. If and when there is a March I will 1000 percent be there. Hope to see ya there as well.

• StanH says:

We had a massive crowd in DC for the March For Life look at the time lapse of that up-thread. Like I said all they needed was the tar-n-feathers.

All kidding aside, it may require a massive gathering of citizens in the swamp, to get them thinking straight. We had it going with the Tea Party. Glen Beck sidelined that with his clown show. I enjoyed his show and his heart seemed to be in the right place, then he made it about himself.

18. Mr Spock says:

An observations about Mueller’s statement debunking Buzzfeed’s B.S hit job since some out there are viewing it as a “noble” thing Mueller did…

– Mueller let the Buzzfeed story fester all day Friday while the media and Dems built it into an impeachment frenzy. He could’ve issued the denial first thing Friday but purposely waited until 7:30 PM EST after the network evening newscasts were over to ensure maximum dissemination of the Buzzfeed hit job and minimum dissemination of the Mueller denial.

NOTHING is “noble” about Mueller. I just hope he was ORDERED to issue the denial by Whittaker suggesting there may be a ray of hope the “Witch Hunt” finally has some honest oversight.

19. Dora says:

20. The left is extremely dug in with the open borders socialist big money. This is do or die for the Demoncrap party and their evil NWO donors.

There are trillions at stake.

21. Anon says:

I think amnesty for a wall is not a good deal. I’d rather deport the “Dreamers” than build a wall. Of course, deportations require fixing the judiciary.

Long thought most illegals were visa overstays (like the 9/11 hijackers), but
    I don’t really know and there aren’t any trustworthy sources on that.

22. Carrie says:

Excellent story in the Intercept from Glenn Greenwald about how these story “errors” about President Trump, are not errors at all.

23. burnett044 says:

Not sure how this pipe line fire will play out with the ongoing mexico stuff now….warning disturbing video..

24. Troublemaker10 says:

25. duchess01 says:

Congressman Tom Marino owes his constituents an apology – and a refund | Editorial

Updated Jan 18, 11:58 AM; Posted Jan 18, 11:58 AM

26. youme says:

The looters, grifters and rent seekers known to us as the government of Puerto Rico must spend their spoils somewhere…

27. SR says:

Watiing to hear: It seems Mueller is working for Russia. Putin has good relationship with Mueller when he was delivering uranium to Russia. We can’t trust Mueller investigation anymore but we need Adam S to run own investigation. But this U1 has nothing to do Clinton.

• Jenevive says:

I wonder if the reason the dems are so crazy to find out
      what POTUS and PUTIN discussed privately is not sanction
      but they are worried that maybe Putin gave POTUS info on all
      the shenangians.. I would imagine PUTIN is quite trired of this daily
      Russia, Russia, Russia nonsence and being blamed for every little thing
      (Not that Putin any angel) but even he has to be tired of the constant demonizing.

• G. Combs says:

Putin is a nationalist who is FOR Russia. He is also NOT STUPID which is more than I can say for a lot of world leaders and most of the US Congress.

Putin wants the sanctions to go away and economic prosperity just like President Trump. Also Russia has a long history of distrust for China and good relations with the USA… until the FEDERAL RESERVE BANKSTERS overthrew their government.

Notice how frantic the Left has been when ever President Trump actually looks like he might sitdown and talk to Putin.

Once the Mulehead Circus is concluded, I expect the Trump and Putin to deal.

• Therapeutic Masculinity says:

Russia, a manly white Christian nation, safely shuttled American astronauts to ISS and warned Obama about the inbred muzzie Boston bombers. Obama ignored the warning and permitted the muzzies to main and kill.

• Co says:

Heck the Russia Russia Russia narrative started with Romney (debates) when he failed at his Presidential attempt. Romney never really said what he knew either.

28. kayray444 says:

I’m usually a glass half full kinda gal but I don’t trust Robert Mueller. This whole Buzzfeed fiasco could be a psyops for the actual SC Report on Russian Collusion, ie The Witch Hunt Report. He corrects Buzzfeed hit piece making him look like a straight shooter then releases a report full of garbage that makes our great President look bad, maybe has worse stuff in the actual report than the Buzzfeed article. After he corrects Buzzfeed who will question his integrity? I just don’t trust Robert Mueller. I’m not ready to celebrate yet.

29. NJF says:

Oh Lordy.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

30. L4grasshopper says:

Speculation….Trump might announce some financial maneuver that allows him to pay Homeland Secirity employees from Defense funds. Or he calls an emergency session of Congress.

Don’t think he’s going to declare National Emergency yet. Save it for the SOTU if Pelosi still refuses to Fund border security.

• bakocarl says:

Unless PTrump wants, at this time, to get the courts involved with how he will fund the wall, I don’t think he’ll announce the specifics of how it will be funded. Once he gets specific, then he opens the door for some idiot Lib Fed Judge to issue a TRO against it.

Of course, what I’d really like to see is if a Lib Fed Judge issued a TRO against PTrump’s intended action, the PTrump tells that Judge to go pound sand because his court does not have jurisdiction over the President.

31. Publius2016 says:

Major Announcement! must be Super Special! first Partial Shutdown then Presidential Address…then NO Air Pelosi…NOW THIS?

32. PInky1920 says:

I’m hoping he’s announcing proof that the Taupe Dope is Kenyan born. After that, the military will begin work on the wall. Protecting AMERICANS is the primary duty of the COC.

33. Need2dive says:

Is trumps speech @3 today

34. Publius2016 says:

“Today marks the 46th year since the United States Supreme Court’s decision in Roe v. Wade. On this day, National Sanctity of Human Life Sunday, we mourn the lives cut short, and the tremendous promise lost, as a result of abortion. As a Nation, we must resolve to protect innocent human life at every stage…”

35. Publius2016 says:

“United as one American family, we will not rest — and we will never be satisfied — until the promise of this great Nation is accessible to each American in each new generation. More than half a century after Dr. King’s March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom, our Nation is mindful of its past, and we look forward to the future with unwavering optimism, inspired by the legacy of Dr. King and informed by his wisdom and vision. May the memory of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., and the efforts we have made to fully effectuate his dream, remind us that faith and love unite us together as one great American family…”

36. G. Combs says:

Rileytrips says:
    “He also needs to declare that any American NGO/NPO that funds or profits from the endless flow of caravans, will now be considered seditious HUMAN AND/OR DRUG TRAFFICKING organizations – and all their assets will be frozen and their officers be indicted for sedition and humanitarian offenses.”

President Trump already has an EO about seizing the assets for that and after the LAST caravans I am sure they have plenty of HARD EVIDENCE too.

37. Paprika says:

OK MSM, you spent yesterday wailing that Buzzfood makes you look bad. So, allow me to suggest a simple way to prove that you aren’t biased “fake news”.

Do your job and investigate a story and report factual news that is backed up with verifiable facts and corroboration by verifiable named sources that have verifiable facts to back them up without a biased slant.

Here’s an easy one for you to start with– The Speaker of the House’s planned overseas trip.
    What are the names and relationships of those going on this trip?
    What was the flight itinerary?
    What was the whole trip itinerary? — Hotel reservations? Ground transportation? Schedule meetings and with whom? Military bases contacted and approved to visit?
    ETC!!!

Should be rather easy to find out all of this information. Why would she not be transparent and supply you with most of this information that the “public has a right to know about”? If she is not forthcoming, that is why you have reporters isn’t it–to find out what our public officials are doing for the American public?

And then let’s see what questions you pose to the SOTH as to the purpose of the trip and whether it was appropriate during the government shutdown negotiations.

Easy Peasy, MSM–show us that President Trump is wrong and that you are indeed unbiased “News” agencies working for the people and their right to know.

38. Praying this is fake news

• henry says:

Probably on the advise of Lindsey? The three week pass BS?

• auscitizenmom says:

Oh, please let it be fake. 😦

• Katherine McCoun says:

agreed. But if temporary then it is still a negotiation for permanent and ending chain migration & visa lottery still on the table.

• bandfreak22 says:

I heard about this on another blog. Could be true. If so, hopefully the Dems will decline….doesn’t sound like they will l like this, and PT can then declare a national emergency on the border.

• Carrie says:

I’m praying that too. But last time he offered this, didn’t the Dems reject it and then it ended up causing great division amongst their ranks? If he were to offer this, is it because he is certain they won’t accept it and then Pelosi has even worse optics? (which is kind of hard to achieve after the CODEL debacle, which I’m still chuckling about).

• paulraven1 says:

Why? For what reason would we offer a concession at this point? For PR purposes, on the chance democrats will reject it and be further defined as extremists? That seems the only reason I can think of. Aren’t we closer to breaking their back than ever, in a multitude of ways?

• Mr Spock says:

POTUS Tweeted that his announcement is coming today shortly after SCOTUS declined to take up the DACA case during current session. SCOTUS inaction will leave DACA law of the land for at least another year or two or longer if they never take up the case. Dems know that and will refuse the offer on that basis making them look totally unwilling to negotiate.

39. webgirlpdx says:

I know we talked about it, but there was a picture of W carrying pizza over to his SS detail (about 10 of them). What the guy couldn’t even spring for a home cooked meal?

• Lulu says:

That was the most pathetic stunt. Trying to make the President look bad, but looks petty and frankly cheap.

Are we to conclude that he has never ordered a pizza for his SS detail after 18+ years of protection paid for by hardworking taxpayers that aren’t millionaires like him?

40. Jimmney says:

Just had a thought. I wonder if our Goverment is watching what’s going on in France.

Then thinking damn we know Americans do “everything” better.
    😝

• One of the only reasons what is happening in France is not happening here is because of Trump. Notice our gas prices are going down, while in France fuel is going up and it’s the economy that is going down. Here, the economy is going up and the fuel is going down. Get rid of Trump and let the lunatic left take charge, and you have another France in the making..but, that may be what the left wants.

• Jimmney says:

Lilflower you know that’s exactly what they want. Other than that I have no darn clue what the left wants. At this point it’s just to be a polar opposite of Trump. A polar opposite of what works.

41. henry says:

Now that the media have shown themselves to be partisan frauds; we can expect a ‘false flag’ event(s) to start anew. BLM. Migrant circus catastrophes. Illegal alien worker rights…..yada yada yada. Any and every thing to deflect from the media’s proven bias.

42. ForGodandCountry says:

Now that my initial mirth over BuzzFail’s faceplant has abated, I have to ask….did Sundance get it wrong (and, if so, to what degree)?

Following the release of the BuzzFail story, SD wrote that the story was part of a carefully crafted part of narrative engineering, saying that “Buzzfeed has a role to play in resistance operation(s)”. See:

However, now that Mueller’s crew has blown this story up, it begs the question:

– Was the BuzzFail story intentionally released precisely so that Mueller could blow it up??
    – If Sundance is right (and I believe this to be more true than not), how/why did BuzzFail get so far out over it’s skis such that Mueller felt compelled to issue a statement undermining the story IF all is being carefully crafted and coordinated by the left??

Here’s the thing:

Sundance says that the BuzzFail story was a carefully calculated piece of disinformation designed to further the goals of the left in Congress re: investigations. BUT…Mueller (closely aligned with LawFare blog et al. just blew the story out of the water leaving the credibility of the entire leftist MSM in tatters).

What gives?? Either Sundance is getting this wrong (an idea I find highly dubious if not outright laughable), or else we’re missing something important.

Thoughts?

• Michelle says:

I think the buzz Feed story was so bad and wrong that even mueller had to say something. It would have been wrong for them to let a story like that go undisputed.

• For God- sometimes the simplest explanation is the best.

The Commie/ Left/ Demonics are getting quite desperate. They have thrown every kind of Kryptonite they could find at our Superman President Trump, but nothing works. He is invincible..

Maybe Buzzfeed, being members in good standing of The Swamp, figured that they could just publish the most outrageous lie they could think of and see if that did the trick. Looks like the jokes on them.

• Carrie says:

My little theory is that it was planted by Pelosi et al to get the Afghanistan trip off of the front pages. Just a theory due to the suspicious timing.

• ForGodandCountry says:

At the expense of whatever remained of the MSM’s credibility??

• Carrie says:

I’m not sure it was well thought out. Im just sort of thinking that the Dems seem to always have some manufactured dramatic talking point which they sit on until they need it. But you are perfectly right that it blew up in their faces. I think we are seeing odd dynamics at play right now like how the FBI and the DOJ don’t seem to be in the same lockstep anymore. Maybe there are likewise other groups at odds like Media Matters versus Lawfare. One can only hope that there are other schisms. But like I said, just my theory.

• Katherine McCoun says:

Buzzfeed overplayed their hand or were given “leaks” and they played their role but the fake news/leaks were so over the top they had to be addressed. Buzzfeed is used and those using them overplayed their hand or were given fake news to leak so more leakers are betrayers are ferreted out. Buzzfeed was playing their role as receivers and magnifiers of “news” & spin from individuals/players in the deep state. Buzzfeed was burned by their sources &/or their sources were fed the fake news to that the sources would be outed to those who fed them this story.

• LafnH20 says:

Our didn’t follow long established personal protocols with respect to “Due Diligence” with respect to information passed up the chain of commend.
      Until now.

Mueller never, in my mind, responds to anything with clarification or rebuttal.
      Until now.

The Speaker of The House, iirc, never threatened to silence THE President of The United States (SOTU).
      Until now.

No Sitting SCOTUS Justice has heard arguments… incommunicado.
      Until now.

Indeed, FG&G!!

Once Is Chance, Twice is Coincidence, Third Time Is A Pattern.
      IMHO.. “Third time is enemy action”.
      (But thats neither here nor there.)

Kinda like The TRUTH.

WHY NOW!!

• LafnH20 says:

Ohr..

NOT our

• LBB says:

I think Buzzfeed gambled with the odds that SC wouldn’t refute (rare statements). They lost big (otherwise MSM would still be breathlessly spewing ), we benefited ,this time.

43. Tom Lifson over at American Thinker has a wonderful article that will do your heart good.

The title says it all: “Trump puts Schumer and Pelosi in a Brilliant Vise Grip.”
    Enjoy.

44. k4jjj says:

Nobody who has not been in jail could possibly be as rotten as Trump is portrayed to be every day by the Leftist media. The constant smears and insults don’t even stop with the President himself. They are hurled at every member of his family and every friend and supporter he ever had.

All of this vitriol is just pure evil and is directed toward at least 65 million Americans. It leaves no middle ground for compromise. Deep inside this hatred are the germinating seeds of an all-out civil war.

45. POTUS talks to media on the way to Dover Air Force base:

President Trump on Saturday accused House Speaker Nancy Pelosi of being controlled by the far-left, hours before he is due to make an “important” White House announcement on the partial government shutdown and border security.

“She’s being controlled by the radical left, which is a problem, and you know she’s under total control of the radical left. I think that’s a very bad thing for her and I think it’s a very bad thing for the Democrats,” he said.

46. Katherine McCoun says:

I think it is up to the We the People to get an amendment passed regarding “birth right citizenship” and a definition of natural born citizenship, etc. We need clarifications of the 14th and a clear definition of citizenship, citizen at birth & natural born citizen.

President Trump has and will continue to make huge changes and massive accomplishments. But he can not do it all and this is not within his power to do as POTUS…I don’t think.

We need a grassroots movement to Amend the Constitution.

• auscitizenmom says:

I don’t believe the Constitution needs to be amended for the 14th amendment. It is just being misused. Maybe a new SCOTUS needs to be asked to look at it and clarify it. Like, maybe after RBG’s departure.

47. Paprika says:

Dear President Trump and Congress,

Might a citizen be so bold as to make a simple suggestion in order to always keep our government functioning during a “government shutdown”. It would only take a stand alone bill of one paragraph that I’m sure the House and Senate could pass and the President would sign.

” During a government shutdown all essential government employees shall continue to work and continue to be paid. If funds are not available in any department to pay essential employees, funds shall be taken from the general fund account and be paid back by departments when shutdown is over and those departments are funded.”

There ya go, no more crises in providing for our basic government functions and the peoples’ basic needs during a political spat that is more concerned with political points than a functioning government of, by, and for the people that it purports to serve.

• Mr Spock says:

What “crises in providing for our basic government functions” are you speaking of? I’ve noticed zero impact on my life other than the incessant whining and complaining from those furloughed feds who are actually getting a very long paid vacation. Besides, if it weren’t for the shutdown the President would have zero leverage in the current debate.

• auscitizenmom says:

It seems that the only thing that matters in the shutdown is the lack of paychecks for the furloughed workers. Otherwise no leverage.

• Paprika says:

Well Sir, I believe that a basic government function is paying those that are providing an essential service to the public.

The Coast Guard and Border Patrol comes to mind during this particular “government shutdown”. Those folks are not “furloughed”, but continue to work and provide for our well being and protection.

I did not include “non essential” furloughed government employees in my suggestion for a remedy of keeping our government in functioning order. But those employees can and do forge a “leverage” point for political consideration.

I was trying to make a point that the essential functions of our government should NEVER be held ransom for just political leverage by anyone or for any purpose and there is an easy and just remedy. I guess I failed miserably in that regard.

48. paulraven1 says:

If reports are right, and Trump’s big important announcement on the border is about DACA, then I expect a giant sucking sound to be heard from our side. If I’m not mistaken, we have the democrats over a barrel like never before. We’ve waited eons to be in this position. And now we’re going to make a concession? But I’ll confess my prejudice: This was never about a “deal” for me, it was about breaking the Left in a way that would reverberate across politics and the culture. Because it’s a war, and you don’t make deals in war until the other side is showing a white flag.

• G3 says:

Is it another deal the left won’t take? Nancy is stuck on exclamations of “immorality”, “never”, “only a dollar”, “her people in sanctuary cities aren’t breaking the law”, and so on.
      Once again, it is the left is who continues the partial government shut down, continues not to provide pathways for legal immigration, continues a simple request for border security when they were for it in the past.
      Yes, it a war the left is losing. I see nothing but deep division developing in Nancy’s party.