January 12th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #723

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,060 Responses to January 12th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #723

1. Grandma Covfefe says:

🦅 * * * * 17 more days until President Trump’s State of the Union speech * * * *
    Pray for President Trump as he prepare for his SOTU speech..Jan 29th

MAGA—KAG
    Thank You, Lord, for President Trump, his MAGA Team, and all his supporters.
    Lord, keep them all safe in all they do and go daily. In Jesus’ Name we pray….
    ———–
    🌟 “My God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation.
    He is my stronghold, my refuge and my savior— from violent people you save me.
    “I called to the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and have been saved from my enemies.”
    — 2 Sam 22:3-4 🌟
    ———–
    🙏 Pray:
    — for President Trump and MAGA Team–wisdom and protection
    — for a successful Government shutdown
    — for House Dems/Uni Party’s schemes/plots to back fired onto themselves
    — for slowing down/blocking of illegal alien invaders
    — 100% of our America WALL funding
    — for ongoing building of the WALL
    — for Guardian Angels protecting all our borders, air, land and sea
    — for our Military, Border Patrol, Nat’l Guards at the border
    — for our ICE, LEOs, USSS
    — for American political prisoners and whistleblowers
    — for Justice Ginsberg to think about herself and her dignity of life, then resign
    — safe withdrawal of our troops in Syria
    — for Victory over Evil
    —————————————————–
    🦅 “As America regains its strength, opportunities must be extended to all citizens.”
    🇺🇸 — Donald J. Trump, President of the United States of America — 🇺🇸

2. citizen817 says:

• Grandma Covfefe says:

We Treepers knew and we are with you, President Trump….all the way.

• Sentient says:

Even before the 2016 election candidate Trump had explained that Mexico would pay indirectly.

• Bree says:

So true, thank you President Trump! We, the American people understand.

• Dances with Wolverines says:

What gets lost in that tweet is “Billions of Dollars a year…” That’s Billions of Dollars each and every year, thereafter, hereafter and forevermore. Let that sink in.

• Bubby says:

My guess is that the Democrats won’t pass this agreement hoping to keep or restore NAFTA after 2020 when they all believe President Trump will be out of office. That way the Democrats will say Mexico is not paying for the wall even indirectly and keeping NAFTA pleases the Washington elites, uniparty and establishment tyoes. Keeping NAFTA also would really screw WTP! Does anyone know the current status of the approval by Congress of the new trade deal? I could be wrong. I hope I’m wrong!

3. citizen817 says:

4. citizen817 says:

• Robert Smith says:

That tweet sounds pretty clear to me.

So, declares state of emergency, some clown court throws an injunction, Trump tells them to pound sand, Dems say PEACH 45!, impeachment is now for building the wall. Win?

5. citizen817 says:

• Robert Smith says:

If people are saying this isn’t the real wall it certainly looks good enough until that comes.

• Bree says:

Just missing our sharks with lasers.

• nimrodman says:

Now the Left will be harping on “31-foot ladder! 31-foot lader! nyah nyah myah yada yada”

To which I propose a CBP countermeasure:

Fire/tanker/pumper trucks filled with vegetable oil.
          Peanut, soy, corn – whatever’s cheapest.

Hose down any climbers and ladders.

Climbers don’t climb so frikkin well when hosed down with oil, gnomesayin’?

Also, harpoon cannons with hooked javelins attached to steel cable. Stick it thru the slats from 10 slats or so to either side, fire obliquely into the lower part of the ladder, then a hyper-speed drum rewind on the cable – yank the ladder out from under the climbers.

I got more, just have DHS give me a ring.

• Blue Ridge Mts Va. says:

Ok, but what about boiling oil?

• nimrodman says:

No, you’d have to use fossil fuels to boil it and that’d cause global warming, don’tcha know

If we wanna be more harmful than making them “all slippery and sheeit” … just shoot ’em.

We DO have some guns left over, we didn’t ship them all to Mexico under Fast and Furious (at least I don’t think so).

• Esperanza says:

If you think about it nature loves walls. First is skin. How do humans fare with no skin?

• andyocoregon says:

I think it was wise to build a steel wall that can be seen through to observe what is occurring on the other side. Also, it will hold up better than a solid wall in high wind storms.
      I also think cameras and razor wire should be installed at the top.

• No obstacle for drug mules … how brazen is this?

• Zippy says:

NOPE. I want the one in the middle of this photo with TITANIUM (to make cutting much more difficult) spikes at the top. Why else would the Dims want a wall like that shown in PDJT’s tweet and why would the Reps cave on that issue as they apparently have?

6. citizen817 says:

Donald Trump Retweet:

7. citizen817 says:

Donald Trump Retweet:

8. citizen817 says:

• Grandma Covfefe says:

Yay…..Another fun event for our positive President Trump to enjoy….
      while the loser Dem/Uni party get all glum-my and miserable.

I hope there’ll be a Wambulance park near those losers.

9. citizen817 says:

10. citizen817 says:

• andyocoregon says:

This was featured on both Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham’s shows tonight. Dunno about Sean Hannity. It may have been there also, but I didn’t watch it this evening.
      It’s getting a lot of righteous publicity, as it should.

11. Mercenary says:

Just a question… are these leaks of the Page testimony crimes?

• WSB says:

If the actual transcript is exposed.

• Julia Adams says:

On paper they are but in reality, when it comes to getting the leaker charged and convicted, the leaker’s political party affiliation matters the most. If a Republican leaks, federal prison sentence. You know what I am about to say if the opposition party leaks, nothing of real consequences happens to them.

12. citizen817 says:

13. citizen817 says:

14. citizen817 says:

15. Grandma Covfefe says:

A moment to smile………….

16. citizen817 says:

Lots of work this week. Rockin’ out! Keep the course Mr. President! WE LOVE YOU!

17. Grandma Covfefe says:

The Winner….

18. citizen817 says:

19. MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD PROTECT AND BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP…AMEN!

20. citizen817 says:

21. joeknuckles says:

So government employee unions are suing the Trump administration for their members being required to work without pay. What if Trump simply ordered the attorneys not to fight it, then abided by the ensuing court order to pay those employees for their hours worked?

It sounds like a win-win to me. What are the ‘rats gonna do? Attack him for not fighting to withhold their pay? I don’t think so.

This strategy could allow the shutdown to continue much longer with less pain. The optics of prison guards (for example) being forced to work without pay are not good.

• Sentient says:

The pain is the point. We need pained people to tell congress to just give Trump the damn money already. It’s already happening.

• Robert Smith says:

I had thoughts along a similar line the other day. At some point Trump may act to try to alleviate some particular pain points (or to draw out Democrats) – and Democrats are going to try to stop him. That would be comedy gold each and every time.

• joeknuckles says:

If Trump just tries to pay them on his own, the ‘rats will say it’s unconstitutional. If a federal judge orders it and he complies, what can they do?

• Lucille says:

When my father belonged to unions in the 30s and 40s and the members went out on strike, the union itself assisted members with emergency expenses…but then, they didn’t spend all the dues on political kiss-up like they do today.

• dogsmaw says:

The same government employees that brought a lawsuit against the former administration the last shutdown is still ongoing 😛 Deal with it!!!

And I recommend Cher needs to clean up her act and potty mouth, this will help 🙂

22. Franklin says:

The US has a major problem with Central America. We need to quit interfering in these countries and cut all foreign aid. If China wants these countries it’s OK by me.

“Guatemala and Honduras. They don’t seem to be interested in stopping this mass exodus and may possibly even be encouraging it. They’re also unwilling or unable to get a handle on the gang violence and cartels that effectively have more control of those countries than the elected governments do. We may be at the point where even threatening to cut off foreign aid to them would be ineffective.”

23. JohnCarlson says:

The last several days have made me very upset. President Trump is spending so much time and effort on America’s border security and fighting human trafficking of women and children, drugs and murder and mayhem coming across our southern border that he just has to be neglecting meeting and working with his Star-studded Army Generals to complete their almost finished job of turning Afghanistan into Shangri-la. And perhaps even more dire, if that is even possible, he must also be neglecting working to save the planet, and the rest of the solar system, from apocalyptic global warming. Looks like Bill Kistol, George Will, Max Boot, Mitt Romney, Occasional Cortex and Al Gore will have to step in and somehow persuade him to reorder his priorities because otherwise we will never get to perdition at this rate.

24. Timmy-the-Ute says:

SD did a well researched post on the Swamp’s insurance policy to get rid to the President. In the end it doesn’t matter what the charge will be, the Swamp and the Media will pressure the Democrats in the House to impeach Pres. Trump no matter how timid they might be about risking it. While the Democrats in the House and Senate may rather get rid of the President in the 2020 election being confident in their candidates and corrupted election techniques and thus avoid any fall out of impeaching Trump, the Swamp doesn’t want to risk it and the Media wants to take credit for being strong enough to remove the President. CNN and NYT would love to be able to say they got Trump removed from office. SD and I agree that the President will be Impeached this Spring and the Senate will vote on removal before July. While I still don’t think the Senate has the votes to remove the President, we are going to have to start counting votes.

I don’t know about Pence. I suspect the Swamp and Democrats think they can control him till the 2020 election. Remember the Swamp can’t afford Trump being reelected and they don’t trust the Democrats will have a candidate that can beat him. The Swamp wants this populists movement ended now where it started in Trump. Take out Trump and they will be able to mop up the other populist in Europe and Brazil.

25. MakeAmericaGreat says:

Been a great week so far, in my opinion. The more Dems that jump into the presidential race, the better. We want as much infighting and “operation Chaos” disharmony as we can get headed towards the 2020 election. The wannabe Dem Establishment “frontrunner” made a fool of himself yesterday by live-streaming his dental cleaning. Good look with that lightweight beating Trump in 2020.

AOC is starting to get boxed in by the Dem Establishment, too. Another great thing. Because her followers are so enamored with her that they don’t understand how much enmity she’s creating in her colleagues, nor do her followers realize that her strand of gimmickry has a shelf life that cannot be maintained under intense scrutiny. I know about “dont underestimate her” and how she’s trying to copy Trump, but she’s not Trump. And she’s not running in 2020. So the more attention she takes from other Dems, and the more headaches she creates for other Dems, the more Trump and the GOP benefits from it. Regardless of how many views, retweets or likes she gets for her gibberish.

As much as the GOP is an insider’s club, the Dems are even worse. They’re not going to let an under-30 frosh representative run the show. And that means there will be more articles like this one coming until AOC and her minions back off:

POTUS, on the other hand, is starting to move beyond the noise. Yeah, “bombshell” NYT report. Yawn. Yeah, Cohen testifying. Shrug. There’s nothing there. No removal, no impeachment, no nothing. Not as of today. Unless Manafort starts to lie like Cohen has done, I cant see anything happening to POTUS. Sure, more innuendo articles and “Trump In Peril” narratives, but there is no weight behind him. It is true that, over time, more people have come to believe that POTUS is tied to Russia, but that’s not enough (and won’t be enough) to impeach.

I’m eager for the Barr hearings and confirmation. I know “Barr friends with Mueller,” but I feel like that was put out to take arguments away from the other side. Warner, I think, still wants Barr to stand down. That’s a good sign (or another feint, if you want to look at it that way).

Barr is not a savior. No one is. But he almost certainly won’t recuse himself like Sessions and his entrance will apparently mean Rosenstein’s exit. Whitaker means well, but does not seem to have the gravitas required to get anything done.

Love how POTUS has handled the shutdown and the Wall debate. Also, the GOP seems to be falling in line behind POTUS now save for a few NeverTrumper irrelevants in the House, as well as a moronic Murkowski (giving Collins and the Colorado senator a pass here because I think both have elections in 2020). Murkowski is going to start getting blowback, I’m sure, and it’s well past time. BarryCare, Kavanaugh and now the shutdown. Enough. She needs to pay a price. But that can happen once the shutdown is over and Mueller is contained.

• Robert Smith says:

Anyone who has every worked in DC for a long period of time is suspect, but I will take your view that Barr is preparing the ground to be confirmed.

Trump will win the wall argument, which is why the opposition coup will redouble their efforts to neuter him through lawfare and impeachment.

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

Exactly

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

…but impeachment is a fantasy right now. You don’t impeach if you can’t convict, and conviction is not going to happen at the moment. It’s just not there. Both sides know that.

GOP leaned the hard way about impeaching without conviction against Clinton. Mistake.

Everything right now, besides the effort to cover up for the SpyGate malfeasance, is to hurt Trump for the 2020 contest. In my opinion. Things could change, if the Dems get lucky (try to impeach), but for now this is just the string being played out and Mueller tying up loose ends for the perpetrators.

• JohnCarlson says:

“The wannabe Dem Establishment “frontrunner” made a fool of himself yesterday by live-streaming his dental cleaning. “

This Beto, real name Robert/Bob, has got to be dumber than a box of rocks. Maybe his campaign manager hates him and thinks he’s terminally stupid and told hime he should do this and the moron believed hi.

What’s up next, his having a live-streamed colonoscopy? Too late to have a live-steamed labotomy as he acts like he’s already had that.

• Timmy-the-Ute says:

Barr’s wife going the same church as Mueller’s wife doesn’t mean that Trump can’t work with Barr or that he needs to accuse himself. I am good friends with people at my church while I at the time know they are quite liberal. People have a habit of compartmentalizing religion, politics, work. and wives. Few people have a holistic/wholistic world viewpoint unfortunately.

• WSB says:

Still have no idea about Barr. None. We shall see.

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

It’s a good point, WSB.

From what I can tell, Barr seems to be a “DiGenova guy.” Joe seems very high on him, and I think I also heard that Barr was considered for Trump’s personal legal team (which DiGenova had to back away from because of conflicts of interests).

None of us really knows anything. Still, I’m not wary of Barr. At least not more than I am any other of the players in all this.

DiGenova knew Barr was going to be the guy ahead of time, I’m pretty sure of that. Of course, if Barr were a “plant” than he could easily (following that narrative) fool DiGenova, as well, on his path to aide Mueller and sink Trump.

Sessions sucked. Rosenstein was a saboteur and Whitaker is impotent. Barr doesn’t have a high bar to cross here to be an improvement. I think he’ll meet that bar, at minimum.

• WSB says:

I thank you for your thoughts. Just still not convinced. Who recommended Barr?

• Bullseye says:

I just hope Barr cleans house immediately once confirmed. Relocates the black hats and brings in his own crew otherwise he will be neutered as well.

• Dutchman says:

IF Mueller is, in fact, ‘wrapping up’his investigation, and writing his report, then the IG looking at the documents Congress has asked for, and rendering an opinion on the release of those documents, is no longer blocked because of ‘ongoing invedtigation’.

Ditto for IG investigation of FISA and unmasking. HOW do the soft coupists address this?

And, once that material is formally “out there”, how does Barr, or ANY new A.G. avoid opening an investigation, or more appropriately appoint a SC to investigate?

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

Good questions on the IG stuff. Really not sure, although I know Sundance has discussed all this. Certainly the Coup group wants all of that material locked down.

I really hope that a full investigation is done on what happened. Possibly/probably with a 2nd special counsel. Of course, the coup people will try to block that as well (via Mueller and whatever other means they can use).

• Michael Todaro says:

All these lightweight Democrats think they can be Trump. It’s like that show Jackass where idiots try deadly stunts. They are all political jackasses.

26. smurfette says:

Trump CUES JFK JR ! JFK JR is Alive !! We KNOW what Vincent Fusca writes at Trump Rally!!

There were a lot of inconsistencies with JFK Jr’s plane crash. He was seen in crutches getting out of a car same day he was said to be piloting a plane for Martha’s Vineyard. He took the more dangerous route over the water than fly along the coast. The weather was reported to be mixed. The autopilot was not turned on. The fuel tank was switched off. He never flew without a flight instructor for safety and was always said to be very careful. Carolyn Bissette was in her first trimester. Would he take a chance like that? Press were not allowed at the funeral and the bodies were buried at sea. It took 15 hours before Coast Guard arrived to help when typically they know on radar when a plane has gone off course and disappeared. Did he go into hiding when he was alerted by white hats that an assassination attempt would be made on him, since he was vying for NY Senate against Hillary, a carpet bagger out of state.

Did Hillary and the cabal put a hit out on JFK Jr, and it got bungled? It

27. citizen817 says:

28. andyocoregon says:

Has anyone else noticed what Chris Hahn, the liberal pundit who appears on Tucker Carlson’s show regularly looks like? His head is shaped like a P****, IMO. And he has about as much common sense as that too.

• Julia Adams says:

I stopped watching Tucker because he has this punching bag of a liberal lunatic on so much. In fact, when it comes to his sponsors pulling their support, I believe Tucker is his own worst enemy.

His combative debate style with liberals and his need to win every argument is getting old, but more importantly it’s perceived as an ambush by the Left. They don’t like it so they are targeting him personally, his wife and children, his relatives and now his sponsors. Tucker needs to reinvent himself or he could possibly lose his show due to drops in revenue.

• WSB says:

I agree, Julia. My taller half loves Tucker, however, as SD keeps schooling us, Tucker presents the left wing while playing controlled opposition.

• Tl Howard says:

Remember, Fox wants ratings as much as all of them. They require their hosts have “entertaining shows.” Furthermore, this guy he has on a lot is on a lot of other Fox shows and is just one in a long line of Dem spinners who are, I believe, under contract to Fox. I could be wrong, but I believe what Fox does with this guys and gals is put them under contract and then they tell their hosts that the guy has to appear so many times/year. Remember Sally Kohn? Remember Marc Lamont Hill? Remember the economics guy, Steve somebody? All the shows pretty much used them, rotated them from show to show.

I hate it, though.

• bentley1blog says:

Chris Hahn is a regular on Judge Jeanine’s show also. Switch the channel time.

• Tl Howard says:

Oh, boy, this pic hits a sore spot with me. I can’t STAND this guy.
      I wish Tucker, who’s been doing really good work lately talking about important issues, and taking a lot of heat for it too, would stop having on spinners, period, Dem or Gop.

I’m convinced Tucker could still pull very good ratings by having guest who are experts in their field, not people who are politically connected or paid shills. I’d like to see round table discussions on topics like why the middle class has so few kids. Tucker spoke on this the other night, but it’s such a crucial topic, I hope he devotes much more time to it.

I’m sick of the arguing format of all cable “news” shows.

29. citizen817 says:

Good segment (5 min)

30. Julia Adams says:

The FBI had not placed Trump under any formal investigation—but they are saying they were keeping their ability to do so open, and interim Director McCabe was reportedly planning to initialize a formal investigation before a permanent director could be appointed by President Trump.

What happens if an interim FBI Director opens a formal investigation into a sitting president during a highly politically charged time? Darn good question.

By initiating a criminal investigation into Donald Trump and his campaign beforehand made it near impossible, to appoint someone other than McCabe as a new FBI Director, especially given Comey’s recent firing, all alleged national security issues etc. so they get to cover their tracks and keep their guy in the job.

31. Nigella says:

I see the Gov. of CA. has ordered the CA. flags to be at half mast for the fallen Policewomen who was killed… RIP.. That being said why wasn’t it done for the Policeman that was killed by the illegal last week? Was it because he was killed by a repeat criminal illegal?

32. agentcommonsense says:

Progressive Hispanic caucus in Puerto Rico with 120 lobbyist while government shut down

33. WES says:

Just a thought about a topic that has been hiding in plain sight!

The implications of omnibus verses budget bills.

A proper budget Bill describes where and how much money is to be spent.

An omnibus Bill merely describes how much money there is to spend.

Under an omnibus Bill the executive is under no legal obligation to spend all of the money allocated by Congress.This suited Obama very nicely!

Under an omnibus Bill President Trump can decide to spend less than Congress allocated for any particular item and spend it on something else instead.

Do you see where this is heading?

• citizen817 says:

On May 23, 2018, our President signed a $1.3T omnibus bill into law, stating he would never sign one again.

“We are very disappointed that in order to fund the military, we had to give up things were we considering many cases them to be bad for them to be a waste of money,” Trump said. “But that’s the way unfortunately right now the system works.”

• WSB,
      Very interesting point. I had some conversations about the very specific appropriations bills that were passed in the last Congress with our former Congressman (Culberson) during the campaign. He had been working with other R’s to develop department specific appropriations bills to get ahead of what they anticipated would be a total mess even last summer.
      Will be interesting to see how this plays out. There were some hints today on other ways POTUS might fund the wall outside of Declaring Nat’l Emergency (including diverting funds from Defense Dept unspent appropriations). Looks to me as though Pres. Trump and his advisors are being punctilious in honoring constitutional norms and presidential powers in this fight (unlike Obama and his “pen and phone” exec. actions).

Appreciate your thoughts on this.

• WES says:

Wisdom: I have been wondering what the. President could do short of declaring an emergency which might get tied up in the courts per Ristvan. This seems like his only practical avenue. Guess we shall know in due time

• Yes, agreed. One of the benefits of middle age is having learned some patience. We were watching interesting film (“Roma” set in Mexico City 1971) tonight and remembering from childhood some of the scarier parts of the late 60’s-early 70’s. I was too young to fully grasp the implications of the riots, many bombings in Europe, etc. but I do remember how very worried my parents and their friends were. Seems like we are in another convulsion, ironically from the effects of those 60’s radicals absolutely terrible policies on our country.

But, I suspect that resolution as we go through this reset/sea change will occur more swiftly than we might expect, triggered by some proverbial straw breaking the camel’s back. So as others counsel, popcorn is in order along with prayer.

Thanks for your thoughts and insights

• Franklin? says:

‘A proper budget Bill describes where and how much money is to be spent.‘

I think you are mixing your budget terms. All an Omnibus budget does is combine the different federal departments’ budgets into one appropriations bill. Each of the Congressional Committees is supposed to review and recommend individualbudget bills for their assigned departments. These budgets are never detailed I.e. line item budgets. Congress is supposed to vote on each of the Committees’budgets in separate bills. Congress is lazy however and uses the omnibus process

OMB is responsible for submitting the federal budget to Congress. OMB obtains proposed budgets for each of the federal departments. The detail budget exist at the department or agency level.

34. So who loves PoS Ana navarro?

35. Franklin says:

Here is another real crisis

“According to statistics released by the National Institute on Drug Abuse, there were 72,306 overdose deaths in the United States in 2017. Of those, the majority, 49,068, involved opioids. Synthetic opioids, “predominately Fentanyl,” as cited in the report, made up 29,406 of those deaths, the vast majority.

Fentanyl comes almost exclusively from China. Most of it, according to the DEA arrives in the U.S. through conventional mail services. Of the fentanyl, and other opioids, that do enter the country across the southern border, almost all of it comes through legal points of entry. Even then, the fentanyl is sourced from China or produced in Mexico with chemicals imported from China.”

Meanwhile the Democrat Communist party is worried about assault weapons

“Senators Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), Chris Murphy (D-Conn.) and Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.) today led a group of senators in introducing the Assault Weapons Ban of 2019, an updated bill to ban the sale, transfer, manufacture and importation of military-style assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines.”

Most illegal aliens don’t give a shite what type of weapon they use to kill somebody.
    This story is not getting enough push back.

• SharonKinDC says:

Also, since the MX black tar heroin is less desirable than Asian H, they’ve been cutting theirs with… Fentanyl…

• Proud American from Texas says:

**Fentanyl comes almost exclusively from China. Most of it, according to the DEA arrives in the U.S. through conventional mail services.
      Albeit not fentanyl, a friend was devastated to learn his son-in-law was busted for drug dealing. Working at a package distribution center, packages addressed to a certain name or address were pulled from deliveries. Of course, those packages contained illegal drugs.
      Don’t know the outcome of his arrest several months ago.

36. citizen817 says:

We Fund the Wall has become We BUILD the Wall.

WASHINGTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Heartened by the overwhelming support of fellow Americans who have donated over $20 million to the viral GoFundMe campaign “We the People Will Fund the Wall,” war hero and triple-amputee veteran Brian Kolfage announced the launch of a 501(c)4 called “We Build the Wall, Inc.” which will fund the private construction of a wall along the United States’ Southern Border.

We the people are no longer waiting for the politicians to get it done, they’ve failed for too many decades.

Kolfage launched “Fund the Wall” on December 17th, and so far, the campaign has raised over $20 million from more than 330,000 American patriots across the country.

37. agentcommonsense says:

Lisa Murkowski broke with POTUS and she is being eviscerated on her twitter.. She really is blank blanked blank and really blank blank

• Julia Adams says:

Lisa Murkowski is a political wh$re. She has always held out to “get something” for her in any contentious vote. She is a Democrat registered as a Republican. Simply put, she is a pain in the tookus.

38. Majik says:

Another migrant caravan is forming in Honduras, with plans to set out next week on a journey that will once again test the immigration policies of Mexico and the United States.

• Julia Adams says:

Okay, Speaker Pelosi, we have a question for you, your highness. Given the looming presence of yet another large caravan making its way across Mexico from Honduras and headed to the US border, how would your proposal of installing smart technology, but not a physical barrier, prevent, deter or eliminate the threat of an illegal alien invasion at our southern border?

What’s that, Madame Speaker? No clue and you don’t care? Yes, that’s what we thought you’d say.

39. Sayit2016 says:

How quickly DEMOCRATS forget…

“The Democratic National Committee embraced the idea of border protection in 2016 — as long as that border was around the building housing its national convention.

Protesters against the Democratic Party’s nomination of Hillary Clinton were met with tall fencing around the perimeter of the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia during July 2016. (RELATED: Trump Stands Up To Chuck And Nancy)

Many of the protesters who gathered outside of the barrier were supporters of Independent Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders.

Some Democrats, like Brady Brassfield, told WJLA they felt “cheated” after seeing the extensive security constructed by the DNC.“They don’t want to hear what we want to say or see what we have out here, really,” Brassfield said.

Other protesters, like Sanders supporter Kyle Fitzsimmons, said she understood the fencing.
    “They need to feel safe whether I agree with them or not,” she said.

40. joeknuckles says:

We need to stop playing along with fake homeboy O’Rourke calling himself “Beto”. He needs a more suitable moniker. How about “Bolshevik Bob” O’Rourke?

41. Troublemaker10 says:

• Franklin says:

Powell is not to be believed. The US Fed created this problem by lending money to other central banks. The world economy has been built on an over inflated debt bubble. The cracks are starting to appear. Now some countries are also looking to stop trading in USD. Germany may be in an economic recession. Not only are countries affected but so are companies. Ford like GM is restructuring their European operations and cutting employees. Powell thinks this will have a drag on the US economy?

42. Lucille says:

SEX TRAFFICKING ARRESTS: TRUMP VS. OBAMA
    Exclusive: Judith Reisman, Ph.D., asks Dems, is opposing president worth children’s lives?

Why, then, are the Democrats so adamantly against border security? And why did mainstream press hide the Jan. 9, 2019, news when President Trump signed into law the Frederick Douglass Act, authorizing $430 million to combat human trafficking? Why did the party leaders and their MSM comrades suppress public knowledge of legislation named for one of their heroes, aimed at crippling the traffic in women and children?

Perhaps one answer lies in the success President Trump has had in fighting human trafficking compared to his predecessor, Barack Obama, as seen in the chart above. The first 18 months of the Trump presidency saw a 743 percent increase in arrests of traffickers over the first two years of Barack Obama’s first term.

43. Majik says:

Not sure if this is legit or not, the lighting seems a bit off.
    Is a video ” Message From Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg – January 8 2019″