Begin With The End In Mind….

There is an agenda behind these people that 97% of the electorate just don’t understand.  Nothing will change until Mitch McConnell is defeated. Nothing.

For those who have eyes to see –  REMEMBER !

This entry was posted in Decepticons, Deep State, Election 2020, Mitch McConnell, President Trump, Tripwires, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

171 Responses to Begin With The End In Mind….

1. Rose says:

Get a yellow vest and start a Ditch Mitch movement, he has become wealthy catering to the elite class and he ignores the will of the people and it’s time he heard the people speak.

2. Blind no longer says:

For some reason this scripture keeps popping into my mind:

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.”

3. Jeff says:

I’ve always maintained that the Republican Party is a bigger threat to conservatism than the Democrats. With the Democrats, you know what you’re going to get. But the Republicans are deceitful backstabbing poltroons and you never know quite what they’re going to do, except that it’s likely to be unfavorable to a MAGA agenda.

4. Bob says:

It would all depend on who took his place.

5. paulraven1 says:

Ad what are odds of ever getting rid of McConnell in that petrified forest we call a senate.

• dd_sc says:

Not too bad actually. Bevin really put some pressure on him last primary, as well as the Democrat (Grimes?) in the general. McConnell had to run some pretty nasty attack ads.

Not sure how popular a governor Bevin is, but he may be able to take McConnell down next run.

I can see McConnell & Wife retiring to the wonderful world of K Street.

6. Diana Hays says:

I didn’t think Mitch McConnel was such an unreliable guy. Hmph. I don’t think that is going to change soon.

7. Rob Smith says:

Former DOJ-NSD head John Carlin now works for the Chamber of Commerce.