President Trump Thanks Military During Global Teleconference and Media Presser…

President Donald Trump holds a Thanksgiving teleconference with military members around the world and then takes media questions from Mar-a-Lago.  Press questions involved: Saudi Arabia, border security, China and activist judges.

The military teleconference ends, and the press Q&A begins, at approximately 26:30 of video below:

This entry was posted in media bias, Military, President Trump, Press Secretary - Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to President Trump Thanks Military During Global Teleconference and Media Presser…

1. Aside from Trump thanking our military and having genuine telephone discussions with “prole level” military personnel, this was a well scripted event. Lazy, leftist, ingrate Obama would not be caught dead doing this on Thanksgiving Day. He would be shooting hoops w Reggie.

• covfefe_USA says:

Yep, and FUBAR would be looking forward to plenty of ‘blow’ later in the evening as well as depraved/degenerate sexual escapades. Good night, America – how could you have ever voted for this degenerate in ’08?? I get that ’12 was accomplished by massive fraud, but 2008????!!!! So many of us saw this degenerate fraud for what he was in ‘8…but the rest of you???? And yes, I do believe one day the birth certificate thing will finally be exposed. His Excellency, POTUS 45 knows, and has for years. One day…..

2. Nan says:

Naturally, our ex-president had to surface again yesterday, the day before Thanksgiving. I had almost forgotten how irritated those condescending lectures of his made me.

One of the things I am most thankful for is that he can never again be President, and that Hillary probably will never be.

3. Piggy says:

I am thankful this day that Hitlery still is not President.

4. hard masada says:

To the Men and Women at the Gates, Thanks 4 Giving of your Time. I’ll never ever forget your service and sacrifice at any time, Holidays or Normal Days. Here’s something for you all to smile upon. https://comicallyincorrect.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/spotted-turkey-600-li.jpg

• G. Combs says:

here it is (Place URL on a separate line)

• cthulhu says:

There is a small owl native to the area that kills and eats ground squirrels, then takes over their burrows. It’s called the “burrowing owl”, and is a major pain-in-the-neck for large scale real estate development because they must be “enticed/coerced” into moving off property before construction begins. This means that suitable nearby property must be found, it must be enhanced with things the owls will like, the owls have to be snookered into visiting the new site, the old site can be made uncomfortable without hurting the owls, and when they have made themselves at home at the new site, the old site can be blocked. All of this is under the supervision of expensive ecological consultants who are NOT generally supportive of development at all.

So, one day we fly into SJC and get shuttled out to long-term parking, where we left the car. We drag our gear about halfway across the parking lot and spot a recent Mercedes sedan — with a burrowing owl perched on its roof.

Mind you, they’re not particularly endangered (except in urban settings) and they’re known to love airports, but it was somewhat startling to see one of these infamous beasties in the flesh. What soon reduced us to laughter was when we started riffing on: “this guy is going to come back from his business trip and find that he can’t get within 100 yards of his Mercedes without providing an alternative perch the owl finds superior, luring the owl to this new perch, blocking access to the top of his Mercedes with non-harmful materials, all under the supervision of some $250/hour dork with a Master’s degree in Tree-Hugging.”

5. Becky Pacey says:

I am thankful for our President, Vice President, they are doing a bang up job. Also thankful for finding this great CTH and Sundance, who does such great research for us. I am also thankful for all the wonderful peeps here on CTH. Love all of you. Happy Thanksgiving to you all. Of course I am thankful for all the military wherever they are.

6. Mia C says:

So what’s the verdict guys? Is this fun to watch? Who’m I kidding? Trump is always fun to watch! Not even the rabid Leftwing press can ever derail him. He’s a beast (in a great way).

–Happy Thanksgiving!

7. bessie2003 says:

I loved everything about this video – from VSG-PDJT’s conversations with the military members, asking their opinions and just imagining if I was on the other end of those questions deployed across the world and the President asked for my opinion and then feeling free to answer with actual opinions instead of expecting a boiler-plate ‘presidential phone call’ they get a real conversation, to

his relaxed give and take with the press; just Fantastic!

8. NJF says:

He really makes me proud. Caught the end of this on fox and the commentators were left speechless, in a good way.

9. Ausonius says:

If I were in the armed services, I would be so thankful that MAObama, whom I would know for certain was not serious about his support of the U.S. military, and proved it quite often (e.g. by taking credit for finding and executing bin-Laden), was no longer Commander-in-Chief, and that President Trump was now supporting us.

10. Gunner says:

I retired in ’96; retirement certificate signed (machine sig obviously by Mr. Impeached himself). Thankfully, of my 22 years of service to the USMC, eight of those were under one of the greatest presidents ever — Mr. Reagan.

Now, I can honestly say that I’d be damn proud to serve under President Trump — damn proud.

To all those serving today, to all those who have served, and to all their families…thank you and wishing you all a very blessed Thanksgiving.

• NJF says:

Amen & thank you.

• Pegm says:

Retired in ’95. Took my retirement letter with bill’s signature back to personnel, told them I didn’t want it. There was a stack of returned letters behind her desk. Made me smile.

• Hun Driver Widow says:

My late husband was a retired USAF fighter pilot who flew in Vietnam. He died unexpectedly in 2011. I received one of those Thank You For Your Service machine-generated certificates with Zero’s signature. I called my Congressman’s office and told them that I didn’t want anything with Zero’s signature especially anything related to my husband who served his country for 20 years. I wrote a personal letter to President Bush and asked if he would send me a letter thanking my husband for his service because I didn’t want anything with Obama’s name on it. President Bush’s personally-signed letter is hanging over my husband’s desk right now.

I join you in wishing all those who served this nation and all those who currently serve a blessed Thanksgiving!! I also ask God to bless and protect President Trump and his family!!

• Mia C says:

Wow. I agree that those are the two presidents to name to be proud to serve under. In the modern age, those are literally the only two I’d be proud to have as Commander in Chief. Dear God, thank you from the bottom of my heart that we dodged the bullet of Hitlery Clinton. She would have been a nightmare. And any other Republican would have lost Congress too. So I’m glad we had both chamber of Congress for 2 years.
      –Thanks for sharing your story and for your service to our nation.

• Hun Driver Widow says:

A video of the DMZ where North and South Korean soldiers are shaking hands thanks to President Donald J. Trump!

11. Phil Free says:

Roger that! I am most Thankful that Donald J. Trump is President of the United States of America!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!

12. MVW says:

Thank you POTUS, FLOTUS, & family.

Thank you, Sundance, for all your, your moderators, and the Treepers here that rationally contribute, post and keep civil and on target. I wanted to first say that.

Now, let me say that Trump thumping that CryBully Jim Acosta, yanking his press pass, then adding kindergarten rules of conduct for the numbskull, infantile, but vicious and nasty press, seems to have Changed Their Tone… Talk about Tone, the ‘Press’ have had a beyond shameful Tone. So, that has changed. Trump Thumped a Bully is all it took.

It is a Thanksgiving Miracle, this new civility in ‘Press’ question & answer, because the press were civil. (Then again, maybe because the ‘Press’ did not get their mugs on camera?)

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to our Troops around the world and to those here.

And Thank You, God, for peace here at home.

13. mrfuksa says:

AMEN!!!!! Happy Thanksgiving to EVERYONE!!!

14. Tired Mom says:

At our Thanksgiving table, we have a tradition where each person says what they are thankful for. Usually it takes a minute to warm up, as people thinks for a few minutes and murmur to the person next to them. But this year, my husband blurted out, “I’m thankful for President Trump! He is saving America and the world!” And my father said, “That’s what I was going to say! I was just saying this morning how blessed we are to have Donald Trump as our President!” And so it went, all the way around the table, with each person in my family thanking the good Lord for President Donald J. Trump.

15. Joshua says:

Well I listened to every word while I did my duty of taste testing.
    A pound of stuffing later… that is one well rested and focused man we got running this ship.

Thanks to all the troops; we owe you all.

Ps: did you get that dig about the catapults? Hehe… so none of the other guys can get their steam catapults to work well yet… so,

Prez is like: “um yeah so, captain Anafin, do you think we should switch to EM, I mean it takes like an Einstein but… what do you think personally?”

Captain: ” well sir [it has great benefits in terms of stress on the ship, we can run nuclear plants here so we can do this]”

Prez: “good answer. I like that answer”

Eat your heart out world.

—-

Michelle Obama (2008):
    “well, I guess I’m kinda proud of my country now for the first time”.
    Michelle Obama (2018):
    “Well, I’m [not so proud anymore]”

Me:
    ALWAYS
    PROUD
    PERIOD

I can only speak for myself but I wager your president feels the same.
    And so do 300 million other people if you ask me.

• Mia C says:

I found that so interesting. He let us hear how he gets information from his top people. He was thinking steam was better, but he asked the guy to give him an honest opinion of which he’d prefer. When he said electro magnetic he found that interesting and was happy to hear it. So he’d researched the issue, asked a great question, then got an honest response from someone who should know.
      –He’s an amazing leader.

16. Stillwater says:

Is it me, or are reporters starting to behave themselves?
    I wonder why… 🙂

• Mia C says:

LOL. He’s so brilliant. Not only does he have them in his own house which he’s calling the “southern White House” as he asks them if they like the weather, but they now all know they could lose their cushy gig if they make a$$es of themselves.
      –Knowing my VSGPOTUS he might just start a fight with them anyway down the road since that’s so darn entertaining.