Snorkel Extensions…

Apologies.  I’m so far into the deep swamp of significantly consequential research I needed to purchase snorkel extensions.  Unfortunately, right now it is impossible to share; and I’m more likely to hand it off to a more, well, prominent voice – who is extremely interested, completely up-to-speed, and perfectly positioned to reach out and confirm.  What I can  share is that it seems likely, after more than a year of trying to understand/follow a never discussed background information network adverse to the administrative state, I’ve finally found the source; the source of more than a years worth of breadcrumbs…

He was hired as Sessions chief of staff in October 2017

If I am correct, and believe me my cynicism is off-the-charts when it comes to motives and intents, we are close to forcing sunlight upon much bigger aspects of the last three years of FBI and DOJ institutional corruption that crosses over BOTH President Obama and President Trump’s administrations.

There has been a silent, almost invisible, battle.  On one side you have an unified force of executive branch and legislative branch officials (across both political parties), intent on preserving federal institutions; and willing to go beyond legal and constitutional limits to protect those institutions by intentionally hiding systemic and institutional corruption.  And on the other side there is a sub-level of patriots who have been engaged in countermeasures for each corrupt activity; and it is all about to become very public.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Donald Trump, Election 2018, IG Report FISA Abuse, Jeff Sessions, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Spygate, Spying, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

620 Responses to Snorkel Extensions…

1. carole says:

I put forth a name that has been on my mind for several years. Perhaps not related to Sundance’s post but certainly part of what is going on behind the scenes: Virginia Thomas wife of SC Justice Clarence Thomas. Any comments, Anyone?

• Milton says:

She may not have clean hands. She has financial ties to the Koch brothers. You need to look outside of the DC cocktail circuit. And even then many people have been corrupted at their state level.

Why do we keep wanting to recycle the same group of people? We need to raise up an army of unimpeachable citizen patriots that will work in the swamp and then come home.

2. TreeClimber says:

Heh. Love that picture. Used to be my icon on FakeBook. Perfect imagery.

3. BestBets says:

I’ve been wondering where Mike Rogers has been. I know he retired, but not a peep about him all this time?

• twingirls (@twingirls49) says:

Please be specific when mentioning Mike Rodgers. Do you mean Admiral Mike Rodgers? or Congressman Mike Rodgers?

• Sugarhillhardrock says:

Good point.
      We’re I him, I would want the satisfaction of justice very deeply. Clapper and Brennan tried to fire him.
      He’s one of us.

• Bill Henslee says:

Admiral Mike Rogers probably blew the whistle to Pres. Trump and alerted him to the whole thing with the Deep State Plot when he made that ‘unauthorized’ visit to the Pres. and was promptly fired from his post as head of the NSA. Remember, it was he that closed down the illegal release of NSA material to “FBI contractors”.
      It is so curious that he has not been called before Congress, is it not? Do you suppose that Pres Trump kept the pressure on the GOP Congresscritters who were in the various investigations to keep Rogers and his information hidden from public view? The Prez hinted this week in a tweet that some big stuff might be coming soon. Having Rogers to expand upon and confirm all the documents not yet released would be like having two hole cards on a hidden inside straight flush.

4. The Gray One says:

Reminder: Trump beat
    Hillary & Clinton machine
    DNC
    RNC
    MSM
    CIA
    FBI
    GCHQ
    Alwaleed
    Soros
    EU Globalists

And beat every ambush set for him by the most powerful ppl on the planet… By accident? Stumbling along on a wing & a prayer like a Peter Sellers movie?

Or as part of a Plan?

5. NJF says:

Oh Lordy.

I can’t keep up anymore.

6. SallyMAy says:

I think this is something ( just a small tidbit of the issues) to do with Ozero and the Military…. and it even has a familiar name….Martha Mcsally who Arizona Dems are trying to cheat out of her seat, as if things could’t get more interesting. 😉

Credit https://theaviationgeekclub.com/usaf-to-receive-first-wing-set-replacements-for-its-a-10-tank-busters-in-2019/

“Congress in fact recently passed a $1.3
    trillion spending measure for fiscal
    2018, that was signed by President
    Donald Trump on Mar. 23, 2018. Now
    that the bill is law, the USAF will get
    the money it needs to stand up a new
    production line for A-10 wings and buy
    the first four wing sets.
    The service has already rewinged 173
    A-10s (including one aircraft that has
    since crashed), but 109 Warthogs
    (one-third of the fleet) are still flying with their original wings and are in desperate
    need of wing set replacements or the USAF will be forced to start grounding them.
    As we have previously reported on Dec. 15, 2017 U. S. Representative (and former
    A-10 pilot) Martha McSally led a bipartisan, bicameral group of 20 lawmakers in
    sending a letter request to Senate leadership and high ranking appropriators urging
    them to include funding for new wings for the A-10 fleet in any final FY18 spending
    package. The A-10 wing production line was shut down because the Obama
    Administration unsuccessfully attempted to mothball A-10s and cripple the fleet.”

• Pa Hermit says:

Utterly amazing what that man did and has garnered so much support from Americans! So hard to comprehend, yet the polls reflect that. Speaks volumes!

• litlbit2 says:

Sorry, but in this I think the word Americans is not correct.

• Dayvz says:

I am confounded and bewildered, endlessly, with the fact that a Bill Ayres, ACORN, black liberation theologian, Islam apologetic, could prevail in the United States of 2008. Then again, the Bush fiasco and timidity almost insured that much would be overlooked in reaction to Bush’s stewardship. I do believe that without the 57 states, double speaking, prevaricating, mendacious, Obama there would be no president Donald J Trump. Maybe for that he served a purposeful role for our well-being. 🇺🇸TRUMP 🇺🇸

• JimmyJack says:

That is the only thing I appreciate about Obama. It’s kind of like how I hated it when Hillary won the NY Senate seat from Giuliani – which thank God, free him up to be mayor of NYC on 9/11

7. Snuzzy says:

I’m sorry to all of you non believers but I feel he is acknowledging that Q is real. WWG1WGA. I KNEW IT!!

8. anonymous says:

The behind the scenes battle has been the essence of the story from the Qanon operation. Don’t be surprised when portions of that are proven true.

9. SallyMAy says:

Something to ponder on this article suggesting that ballots were in a distribution center waiting to be shipped. It may be possible this is an inside job…. or the typical organized crime method of having workers in the warehouse working with ballot stuffers all around the convenient Mail B-mb Scare…. If the workers were organized crime… ( Note organized crime is always there before you know they are… scheming as leftists do. ) Anyways, Not sure if the ballots were waiting to be shipped and were filled out, or were blanks. I would imagine they were filled out…. waiting to go to the Elections HQ. So someone in the Warehouse would know something…. and may be a part of an organized crime ballet stuffing extravaganza….. It may be that the Mail B**mber is also involved because of the weird timing and places he chose to mail from.

10. RyderLee says:

What if Matt Whitaker IS *Q* ? ….. Nah………

11. anthohmy says:

Mueller?

12. Howie says:

Trump is after Obama himself. He is way behind enemy lines….Get me my uniform!

13. theduchessofkitty says:

We need to start a meme right away.

Just saw a twit of someone calling the Democrat lawyers “Ballot Fairies”, who come after midnight to help them with the extra ballots they need.

I think it’s perfect. It’s time to mock them without mercy.

• Maquis says:

Hmmm. Democrat Fairies. Hirsute Gender Fluid Fairies? Then again, Ms Snipes sorta hits all those tropes on her own. I wish I had the Meme Magic App…someone best send up the 4chan signal light.

D’oh! Why I don’t meme on my own, I might hurt myself from being slow… There need be only two Ballot Fairies in the meme, sharing the load with a single massive load of ballots, one fairy is Snipes, the other can only be Zero himself.

Just Nuke It.
      💥💥💥💥

• Sugarhillhardrock says:

Good point.
      He’s one of us.

• Sugarhillhardrock says:

“Ballot Fairies”
      That is F’ ing perfect.
      Elias is a ballot fairy.
      Sniped is a ballot fairy.
      F’ing perfect.

• Slim Shady says:

“It’s time to mock them without mercy.”
      Bravo. I’ve been saying this (to family members) for years. Mock The Left for the absolutely ridiculous fools that the are. Mock them, ridicule them, laugh at them. It’s the most effective strategy, and you’ll feel good doing it.

14. Bogeyfree says:

With Michelle talking about the BC issue again, IMO it could mean PT and team Whitaker are closing in?

15. f.fernandez says:

To qualify as AAG, Whitaker must hold a high level position for awhile (at least a year) and was hired in Oct 2017. If you’re willing to wait a year, you hold off ditching Sessions until after midterms. You then focus on picking up Senate seats (and removing RINOs) to guarantee confirmation of Sessions replacement.

I would call that a Plan. Do you trust the Plan?

16. Hbell says:

I keep getting Hit with pop-up spam. Here’s your chance to win a free phone and can never get to read article. Smh not good. Takes over the entire page.

17. Mark james says:

The biggest problem with our efforts to attempt a repair to the Department of Justice and FBI is that we as Outsiders of the swamp and Trump who is an outsider of the swamp are trying to get numbers of the swamp to assist us. Don’t kid yourself almost every member of the legislative branch and the most of those who are appointees in the bureaucracies were raised tutored and vetted by one of the two swamp parties. Then along comes outsider Trump and the rest of us Patriots trying to effect change within a corrupt body and we’re asking members of the corrupt body to assist us. Good luck with that

18. Mark james says:

The biggest problem with our efforts to attempt a repair to the Department of Justice and FBI is that we as Outsiders of the swamp and Trump who is an outsider of the swamp are trying to get numbers of the swamp to assist us. Don’t kid yourself almost every member of the legislative branch and the most of those who are appointees in the bureaucracies were raised tutored and vetted by one of the two swamp parties. Good luck with that

19. It is important for everyone to read the article linked in red below the picture…

FTA… “The 48-year-old former American football star has long been seen as destined for a bigger role in the Trump administration, viewed favourably by the president as his “eyes and ears” in the department of justice.”

• Aubergine says:

Right!

I am so confused. I read through the comments, speed reading, granted (there were 500+), and I feel like people missed the point:

“What I can share is that it seems likely, after more than a year of trying to understand/follow a never discussed background information network adverse to the administrative state, I’ve finally found the source; the source of more than a years worth of breadcrumbs……He was hired as Sessions chief of staff in October 2017…”

This means the WHITAKER is the source of information Sundance has been following over the past year. “Breadcrumbs…” and he is now the AAG. Sunlight is COMING!

20. Blind no longer says:

I believe in Donald J Trump! Maybe a few others. I continue to pray for exposure and justice. Right now I want vindication 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

21. Doug says:

Consider, I’ve been reading CTH for close to a year and just recently posting. And following /pol 4chan for more 2 years.

This is one of the rare times (if ever) I’ve seen SD post anything close to being called “cryptic”.

I’ve NEVER seen Q post ANYTHING that WASNT cryptic.

22. BurmaShave2 says:

“and it is all about to become very public.”

I sure wish it would hurry up!

23. Donna in Oregon says:

Yes. I always wondered why there were no Whistleblowers from the FBI/DOJ regarding the Small Group, the unmasking, Spygate, etc.

These things don’t happen in a vacuum, and there haven’t been any defectors over the rampant corruption of our Justice agencies. Not a peep…..

Are they weak? Are they bad too? Or, are they afraid?

Two-years is way too long. Doesn’t look good……

24. G. Combs says:

MakeAmericaGreat says:
    “….I’m thinking Whitaker may be a “hatchet man” in the mold of Scaramucci….”

Yes, I called him a corporate ‘gunslinger’ earlier.

I think Sessions very quietly set up the ball and Whitaker is now going to smash it out of the park. (Military Tribunal EO kicks in in January…)

The Set-up:
    October 2017 – Whitaker joins DOJ as Chief of Staff.

November 2017 – The number of sealed indictments sky rockets.

December 2017 – Trump signs EO confiscating assets of Human Traffickers.

Apr 1, 2018 – Sessions declined calls to appoint a second Council and reveals John Huber, will investigate the FBI.

Apr 6, 2018 – Huber takes leadership position on an influential committee of U.S. attorneys that advises Sessions.

Apr 11, 2018 – Cohen-Watnick joined DOJ as Sessions adviser.

Cohen-Watnick showed House Intel Chair Devin Nunes the highly classified, Top Secret materials on the Obama Administration’s unmasking of Trump associates in intelligence reports. Ezra Cohen-Watnick was unceremoniously fired, smeared, and hounded out of public life.

Derek Harvey has been on Nunes’ staff since September 2017. A compatriot of Ezra Cohen-Watnick under General Flynn, Harvey was fired by H. R. McMaster in late July 2017.

Sort of makes you go HMMMMmmm.

President Trump would want the prey to continue feeling very comfortable until he was ready for the take down.

25. teapartyson says:

Whitaker Everybody Whitaker read up on him he is a more Tigerlike Lionish Mark Levin and he was placed exactly to assume AG in Session’s Absence be it however. Sessions was a placeholder till point of maximum PAIN necessary…1-1-19

26. bassplayer says:

How about Ezra-Cohan Watnick?

27. Lactantius says:

Whitaker being set loose in a hotbed of corruption reminds me of Eliot Ness who not only fought the gangs of Chicago, but also fought the corrupt people within the enforcement agencies who cooperated with the gangs.

Such activities require a stealth operation in which a team dedicated to the task employ all of the tricks of the trade to ferret out the “good guys” who are duplicitous. They bypass those suspected of being corruptocrats and isolate those they suspect from knowing what their mission is and what they are up to.

The immediate MSM firestorm demanding Whitaker recuse himself and blah, blah, blah is pretty good evidence that the corruptocrats fear this man. Mobs by any other name act the same. The corruptocrats within the DOJ and FBI are feeling the heat and they are sweating over knowing who to trust to keep “our thing” [cosa rostra] going. You can’t unscramble eggs. And soon enough, some seemingly minor “gear” will lay out the schematic of the machinery in order to save his own hide. The fact that it has come to this level of spy vs spy is because it is a systemic problem with lots and lots of closets and dark channels. But it can unravel like a cheap sweater if there is the will and patience to pursue it.