Intellectual Froglegs: Pre-election Edition…

Joe Dan Gorman presents a humorous way to: (1) motivate yourself toward the polling booth next week; and (2) drag the whole family with ya’.

Visit Website HereSupport Floglegs Production Here

This entry was posted in Election 2018, Humor & Quizzes, media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

166 Responses to Intellectual Froglegs: Pre-election Edition…

1. 17CatsInTN says:

You’re the man, Joe Dan! ‘Peach foh-ty-fi, ‘peach foh-ty-fi…I laughed hysterically! Perfect!

2. czarowniczy says:

While we’re out here rending our clothes, decrying our cultural racism, antisemitism or (this space for rent) -ism, expect to see Putin make a state visit to Saudi Arabia in the near future.

3. redline says:

Love me some Joe Dan.

Uh, not *that* way.

4. skwz says:

Joe Dan is amazingly talented and puts together a great production that is not only funny but
    he is creatively a genius with his timing.

The dance routines at the end from way-back-when totally in time with the music for “I Want To Be Like The Donald Trump” pulls everyone in and works beautifully.

I loved all of this one, too. Joe Dan hit all the bases.

That is why I show my support by donating monthly to Joe Dan. I also sent a contribution for a trip he made a month or so ago. My feeling is our contributions to him will enable him to keep up this most important work he does to put some humor in to the picture while still filling his production with truth. I also share with everyone I know even the friends who don’t share our views here but might change their minds:)

I am including here a film I just viewed for those of you who haven’t seen it yet and might like to view another Patriotic production. We owe all of these producers our gratitude for what they do:

• Keln says:

It’s still Alex Jones doing his thing, and Alex Jones talks in a specific language that sounds like crazy talk to the average person.

Sorry, but if you want to pierce what is going on with sunlight, you don’t do it with people like Alex Jones. I’m not saying he’s wrong in this, but he adds the “crazy conspiracy” aspect to it that just turns people off.

I like the addition of Mark Collins though. He was great in the History Channel’s “The Revolution” as General Washington.

5. Thank you guys for the kind words…. And thank you Sundance. God bless.

OH—and thanks for correcting my spelling… heh heh “Floglegs”

6. kea says:

That was wonderful. SD thank you for posting.

7. lydia00 says:

Spreely: Facebook without the Overlords.

Lolololol! Genius tag line!

• Peg_C the Deplorable says:

I’d never even heard of it and hubby and I just created accounts. It’s rather slow but might be experiencing a surge due to Joe Dan! So far I like it.

8. lotbusyexec says:

I LOVED every second of it and I also loved Joe Dan Gorman’s voice — is that a Louisiana accent I hear? Sent it to ten of my besties to share with their friends. Never heard of intellectual frog legs — sounds too good to eat 😉

9. Charlie "The Deplorable" says:

so good i watched it twice. And shared it of course

10. BHliberty says:

LOL … Hilarious!

11. mugzey302 says:

I hope someone on the Trump team shares this with him! It’s hilarious!!

12. Steve in Greensboro says:

IF has great taste in music. At 1:09, that is the immortal Dave Edmunds doing his version of “I Hear You Knockin”

13. Susan Bolle says:

The song at the conclusion was brilliant!

14. ken ken says:

Why did he not load to Utube? That video wont load via Vimeo on Chrome. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• AFVet says:

Firefox will load it.

• Peg_C the Deplorable says:

Vimeo on Firefox showed NO results for this video. Neither did Vimeo on Roku! Had to watch from the link above – hard to explain. The Tech Mafia REALLY don’t want us or anyone finding this video!

• Peg_C the Deplorable says:

YouTube has taken the last several IFs down and this one probably can’t be put up. The DS is all about suppressing whatever we want to see NOW. Especially before the elections. They won’t care after.

15. Rick554 says:

Just signed up at Intellectual Froglegs. This guy deserves our support!!

16. Dolt says:

18:25

“2 years after Capt Destructo took office”

I can’t stop laughing.

The irony being, that could be Trump right now.

Capt Destructo! Thats a moniker he’d like I bet

Dolt

17. AFVet says:

Been a member for a long time.
    Joe Dan rocks.

18. Rynn69 says:

Mitch the Snapping Turtle.

19. cubanbelicoso says:

JoeDan rocks. Just discovered him thru the treehouse.
    Thank you Sundance.

20. TwoLaine says:

Love that clip of ILLary going up the escalator! She does just as well on stairs.

21. TreeClimber says:

If we ever break out of “cousinhood” status I’m gonna get me one of those Froglegs University Tshirts and wear it everywhere!

Love you Joe Dan, thanks for red pilling my husband!