New Portland Travel and Modern Tourism Commercial…

Portland, Oregon, is located in the Northwestern United States.  Portland is considered the cultural mecca for the most refined vision of left-wing Marxism.  Known as a hub for modern cultural and political violence, all tourists are now provided complimentary helmets and batons to facilitate vacation transits to various points of interest.

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeland welcomes each visiting family to a modern Portland. He and his leadership team are committed to maximum excitement during your stay.   Welcome to Portland – You’ll fight like hell to enjoy it, or else:

(Source)

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, Cultural Marxism, Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2018, Fabian Socialists - Modern Progressives, media bias, Mob and Rob, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

346 Responses to New Portland Travel and Modern Tourism Commercial…

1. jeans2nd says:

Taking wagers here. Twelve hours and this vid will be taken down for a copyright strike. Any takers?
    Need to keep those Hellywood perverts rolling in the big bucks, donchaknow.

2. Hebo Sabe says:

Conservatives in Portland deserve all they get if they don’t vote for Conservatives and if Conservatives don’t run, they’ve given up already and I could care less about them. RINOS are worse than Democrats anyway.

Elections have consequences.

3. snellvillebob says:

It’s hard to out do Chicago but where there is a will is a way.

4. mtk says:

Seattle, the hub of anti-WTO protests in the ’90’s.
    Says, all you need to know.

“Oh, how the roosters come home to roost.”

The disjointed and disconnected messaging of, “Oh, how the left has a convenient memory.”

There was a day, when the radically elements of the anti-WTO and anti-NWO moved in lock step to confront the the politics of the day.

Now, the very same organizations, abeit a different set of generational foot soldier radicals, see fit to align against an adminstration actually based on a foundation of confronting the politics of the day to put America First, and see fit to take exception to the very formative principals for which they cut their teeth back in the 1990’s.

All goes to show, their political modus operandi is based on the princples on the…
    Polis du Jour.

Transparent hypocrites.

“Tools!!! Useful idiots!!!”
    “Without Souls wrapped up in their own self unimportantance”
    “Without the MSM, they are but a fringe.”

“Too beholden to rhetorical contemplate introspection.”

“Shallow minions with no prospects other than mayhem of their own creation.”

Someone needs to write a book…
    “Children of Scorned.” How a youth spent playing video games can’t get women looking for men, not little boys.”
    That is Ph.D. thesis topic if I’ve every seen one.”

5. GB Bari says:

The tourism video is awesome. Really captures the essence of the city and its wonderful people.
    This needs to be spread far and wide across the ‘net.

Sundance and/or whoever created this – Major KUDOS!

6. Peg_C the Deplorable says:

I can’t help thinking the cops should all just up and move away. I sure would.

7. NJF says:

Lordy, seriously.

8. PgtSndThinker says:

Maybe I should take the scenic route to Oregon wine country instead of I-5 right through the heart of Portland. If enough folks choose alternate routes maybe someone with clout will notice the drop in visitor traffic.

9. Howie says:

It is the Trump Bait Car.

10. Concerned says:

I only have one word to describe this: DAM..

11. Patriot Lady says:

Several years ago my husband and I visited his daughter and her husband shortly after they moved to Portland. They are both from the mid-west and have careers that would have allowed them to settle anywhere in the US, but being liberals, they chose the ‘Peoples’ Republic of Portland’. They took us to dinner at a restaurant in down town Portland. During my meal I had the pleasure of viewing a piece of artwork on the wall –photograph, painting, don’t know which– of a hand with its third finger raised. How sad that my husband’s daughter and her spouse have such little respect for her dad. And even sadder — they are procreating.

12. celltechnovo says:

We had wanted to visit Oregon and drive the coast, but no way we want anything to do with leftist crazy mobs.

• LibertyVibe says:

Downtown Portland IS like this. But outside of downtown, and the rest of the state is very nice, and beautiful. The mob congregates IN ONE county. We are run by Hillary 2.0, Kate Brown. This needs to be fixed. As long as you stay out of downtown, you will be fine.

• Joyful Noise says:

Vote republican in Oregon! We need a big change! I received a telephone call from a pollster the other day asking how I was going vote. I proudly said Republican and for Buehler! I refuse to go anywhere near Portland. The city which is already known for being weird has gone nuts! Thank you Sundance for posting the video.

• Dennis Leonard says:

Really,you had me fooled.You must be a busy man ,sampling all those normal ares of Oregon.

• Patriot Lady says:

LibertyVibe,
        This is similar to what my daughter-in-law told me—
        The state is virtually a 50-50 split between Dems and GOP’s. Fortunately, enough Dem votes in the cities carries the state. I wish I had thought to respond, “And I wonder how many of those votes are due to fraud.”
        What truly frightens me is not Kate ‘Hillary 2.0’ Brown, but the millions of people who consider themselves Americans and are voting for her. Doesn’t it seem that virtuous people in American are quickly becoming the minority?

• LibertyVibe says:

Fraud is the problem. The Libtard areas are SO LEFT, they wanted Sanders. Every Progressive I spoke to HATED HRC for what she did to their precious Bernie. They all said they were writing Sanders in. Everywhere in I went in Multnomah Ct, I never saw ONE HRC sign. The rest of the State had no signs and wouldn’t say who they were voting for, because they didn’t want ANTIFA to vandalize their TRUMP signs. On my street alone, ZERO signs…that meant TRUMP. My guess is that the LiBTARDs in Multnomah Ct. didn’t vote at all. HRC, with her helper Kate Brown, made that election go the way it did.

• Patriot Lady says:

Liberty,
        Please see my response below.
        Thanks.

• Orygun says:

The issue is the big cities run the counties. Portland and Eugene are running the counties they are in and pushing their agendas on the other cities in the county. Funny thing that President Trump won Benton county and that has the state capital in it.

I spent a lot of time in county government and I can tell you the people running them are not from Oregon and they go out of their way to hire from outside.

13. ogoggilby says:

The video had a happy ending. I like happy endings.

• CrewDog says:

I’m waiting to see what happens that day when ANTIFA, BLM, Union Thugs and other Democrat Party endorsed Rent-a-Mobs expand their Felonious Ops outside the borders of Liberal Blue Snowflake controlled cities/areas ….. Ya Know!!!??…. places where The Producer Class lives and maintains businesses. That Day, I’m guessing, will happen before November’s end and I’m also guessing that some of those Guns & Ammo Sales during Lord Obammy’s Reign will be put to good use.

GOD SAVE THE REPUBLIC!!

PS: The Guns & Ammo Industry is the only Industry that I can point-out as successful during those Awful Years. Perhaps others here can think of other Domestic BO “Success” Stories.

14. TwoLaine says:

The Safari Principle applies in Portland.

We should starve these lawless towns of Federal funds so fast it should make their heads spin. Their one and only job is to keep their people safe. This is anything but.

I have worked with the Portland EDC before. Their housing sux and is as expensive as heck. They have almost none, because they’ve invited all the illegals there. And if you have a pulse you will get hired. They need workers that bad. It’s an awful way to run a town in the year 2018.

Their new Motto: Portland is GREEN, but there is red running in the streets.

This years required costume in Portland for Halloween:

15. TwoLaine says:

Project Veritas undercover on Gov. Kate Brown.

16. I am ashamed to say I was born in Portland. I have lived 15 miles from this city for most of the past 43 years ( short stints in WA and FL). For years I have avoided going into town, and only do so when I am forced. The energy of that city is now so foul I become physically ill when I even drive through the area on freeways. Third generation Oregonian and I no-longer recognize the state where I was born. It has changed so much as to seem like another planet. I have been scraping and saving for 20 years so I can flee the Pacific Northwest. Hope to be out of here by New Year’s.

For 40 years I have been an independent voter. Mostly I have voted third party. 2016 was the first time I ever voted for a main party candidate for president. Last week I changed my voter registration to Republican. I plan to vote a straight Republican ticket. The stakes are just too high to do anything else. I NEVER thought I would ever vote the lesser of two evils.

17. Fools Gold says:

Welcome to portlandia…

18. Gerald Barbur says:

People of Portland please get your act together. I moved to the Twin Cities in Minnesota in 1975 and have watched from afar the decaying community it has become. Citizens gets your shit together and put your city back where it belongs.